It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:56 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
the time traveler wrote:
Has anyone noticed that there was a cigar shaped object passing from left to right at the start of the launch clip above. Also around 40 seconds into it there was a second object passing from left to right that was more spear shaped. If it was a nuke, perhaps the ailens dissabled it. Why would they fly so close?

Yeah, you're right, tt. You can see it in the 2 minute 18 second video that Lynnwood posted on page 35 of this thread.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:38 am

Time Traveler
Quote:
Has anyone noticed that there was a cigar shaped object passing from left to right at the start of the launch clip above. Also around 40 seconds into it there was a second object passing from left to right that was more spear shaped. If it was a nuke, perhaps the ailens dissabled it. Why would they fly so close?

mjc
Quote:
Yeah, you're right, tt. You can see it in the 2 minute 18 second video that Lynnwood posted on page 35 of this thread.

Anyone know what that could be??

Lynnwood
Quote:
Siam, perhaps we could have coffee... we are very close.

Lynnwood, we are farther apart than you think, we just get the TV feed from Seattle. I am in the Interior of BC, Canada, not that I wouldn't love to sit and have a coffee:) Maybe next year if there is a Bulldog Speciality in Washington.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:42 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: I just returned home from lunch and noticed the tennis ball I use for driving in the car the correct amount was moving.

I got out of the car and noticed that all the strings hanging in the garage were moving.

Earthquake!

The strangest thing is that there were no readings on the earthquake sites? They have always been more sensitive that my string readings?

One always wonders if a small earthquake is just before a big one.

At least I'm enjoying the ride.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Ok Siam, understood, except what is a "bulldog speciality"?

I saw that MJC and thought it was a helicoptor... Maybe I was wrong. I saw a different video showing 2 orbs near the missile plume, just tried to find it and came up dry. I'll post it later when I run across it again.

In the meantime, check this out:

Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:45 pm
GT Truther

Sorry to be an old poopster Lynne, but I'm pretty sure the vid is an old CGI hoax and has been debunked repeatedly. I think i first saw it a couple years ago at least on Almost Too Silly board. Fading memory, but anyway, it's a nice spooky piece of computer animation.
:awe

Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:57 pm
GT Truther

Oh well, it was fun for a minute!! It got me too! :awe

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:10 pm
GT Truther

It does bring goose pimples to arms and rising hairs on neck though doesn't it? There is a certain creeping majesty to it. In truth it's actually all the invisible things that happen in plain sight that give me pause for thought. Not much chance of Hollywood quality film or video until "they" give the permissions and releases. Perhaps in our lifetimes eh?

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:31 pm
GT Truther

=== Edgar Fouche - Indicates that the TR-3B Astra can take many visual shapes ===

He also indicated that it could look like a missile or cigar shape. He said that they used technology which could make the radar cross section look like various different craft and even imitate the usuals signals that come from say.. a Boeing 777. Was it a missile or just a TR-3B in disguise.. ? How many times have we seen a TR-3B and not recognized it ?

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:38 pm
GT Truther

I agree, Grist,

That “UFO” footage is majestic, elegiac and dramatic. All the things you’d expect from Hollywood. :whistle It’s almost certainly computer generated imagery (CGI).

The giveaway, to me, is the color of the trees in the foreground in the opening clip: they’re green. They should be black.

Under the ostensible circumstances of “recording” this – either by digital or film media – the exceedingly bright light of the flying object in the sky would stand in very high contrast to the foreground. So a real camera would have to make a choice, whether to expose correctly for the foreground – the trees at dusk – or the background: the bright object in the sky. You can’t get the correct exposure for both in the same shot. Either the saucer center would be totally burned-out white, with no detail, or the trees totally dark outlines.

It then requires some considerable post-production “photoshopping” of an image like this to artificially rebalance the color into what you see here. You must effectively strip the image into two: a foreground and a background and process each separately with the correct internal color balance before layering them back together. In this case, there appear to be at least three exposure fields, with the sky forming the third. To do this with a regular photo is challenging enough, to do it with moving video requires – yes – extensive computer and videographic capabilities.

Nifty film clips like this are actually done all the time in Hollywood to test scenes, storyboards, artistic styles, or to advertise someone’s graphic skills. I think this is one of those.

Dang. :puter

Good looking clip, though.

Cheers,

Selene

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:07 pm
GT Truther

Selene, your eloquence and wit, analysis and synthesis, are always an exciting delight and revelation to me. I would patiently count rice hulls at your feet for hour upon hour merely to hear your musings. What a delight.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Lynnwood:
Quote:
Ok Siam, understood, except what is a "bulldog specialty"?

lol, sorry Lynnwood, a Bulldog specialty is a dog show where there are only Bulldogs showing. We are into showing and breeding English Bulldogs. Quite often there is a specialty in your neck of the woods and if it works out, timing wise, depends on puppies as they are hand raised, we might head down.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:37 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Cool, I'll be looking forward to it. I am a huge dog lover myself, having owned, in order from childhood to now, a pekingese, 2 dobermans, a very special mutt named Spencer, 2 retired racing greyhounds, and now, 4 chihuahuas.

Siam wrote:
Lynnwood:
Quote:
Ok Siam, understood, except what is a "bulldog specialty"?

lol, sorry Lynnwood, a Bulldog specialty is a dog show where there are only Bulldogs showing. We are into showing and breeding English Bulldogs. Quite often there is a specialty in your neck of the woods and if it works out, timing wise, depends on puppies as they are hand raised, we might head down.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:47 pm
GT Truther

60 Plus School Children Describe Hovering Object And Reptilian Being

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/257/472/ ... Being.html

I don't believe these kids are lying, or even making this up innocently, or even embellishing.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:05 am
GT Truther

And the masses sleep through it...THIS is what is wrong in America, Lying Bi*^h

Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:17 am
Site Admin

Someone should be wrotting in jail for their utter incompetance :headbang

Unbelievable clip Lynn :roll :crazy :shakehead

Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:27 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
And the masses sleep through it...THIS is what is wrong in America, Lying Bi*^h

Un-Friggin'-Believable. Your tax dollars at work.

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:31 am
GT Truther

Is Dadmiral in league with dark forces? ... Your protector? ... or both?

"Once attacked and things go wrong... Who do you blame? (priceless chortle)"

A few other recent clips worth watching on this YT Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/IntlSpyMuseum

Regards,
fulcanelli

Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:46 am
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:
Selene wrote:
Department of Hmmmm.... :hmm :hmm :hmm

Here’s an intriguing screen capture from the inimitable Glenn Beck Show last evening (shown in this morning’s Huffington Post):

Notice the label beside that little countdown/reveal thingy in the lower right?

It says: Puppet Master Revealed

Puppet Master. Where have we heard that term before? Who “invented” it, referring to a hidden PTB?

Why, indeed, a little old lady in Wisconsin who talks to ET’s.....!

Could it be that more people are paying careful attention to her Zetas than will admit publically?

Nah. Of course not.

:whistle

Cheers,

Selene

It says, puppet master revealed. But it is only a picture. Who is the puppet master?

Lynnwood wrote:
My guess is George Soros. He's the "visible front-man" for the elite's interests right now.

I must admit I'm quite warming to Glenn Beck and what he has to say-- despite mildly dissing him earlier :lol , although to be honest, I didn't know that much about him.

I've just watched some of his latest programme that Selene referred to, in which he introduces your average viewer steeped in the consensus reality to puppetmasters, which is a novel concept for mainstream t-v. I don't know if he's going after the right person in George Soros -- George Soros is obviously a "change agent," or "visible frontman for the elite" as Lynnwood says, but whether he is at the top of the shadow government that Beck talks about is highly questionable. Beck makes some verifiable connections in how Soros and his think tanks heavily influence politicians like McCain, Kerry and Obama, although I realize that Beck's playing party politics some of the time here.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:01 pm
GT Truther

fulcanelli wrote:
Is Dadmiral in league with dark forces? ... Your protector? ... or both?

Despite his avuncular persona, he's got to be both. In his [former] position, he must have developed some kind of split personality in order to get him through a typical Maj day.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:15 pm
GT Truther

==== Alex Jones for President ====

When looking for the truth one needs go no farther than Alex Jones. Jones will touch subject matter which Beck won't touch. Beck won't talk about the Alien Question. Beck won't openly discuss 9/11 to the point in questioning the conspiracy to cover up the truth in regards to the "GOALS OF 9/11". What were the goals of 9/11 ? To take away our freedoms and replace them with a government so completely out of control that they will now do anything to anyone to suppress what is going on. Beck was asked to comment on the Q-Group 1000 people in the NSA actively working to quash 9/11 truthers ! I can't warm to Beck because deep down he is just another establishment lackey hiding behind a facade of neo conservatism. :awe

I am ready for Change... :crylaugh

:candle :candle :candle

PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:25 pm
GT Truther

Just some news from spaceweather.com. There is reportedly a small coronal mass ejection coming our way. It could deliver a glancing blow to the Earth on the 14th or 15th.
I'm trying not to be paranoid about that lining up with the halfpasthuman tipping point. I know some of you think Clif High is full of it. If nothing of major global importance happens this weekend the whole halfpasthuman thing will be over and I'll move on to freaking out about something else.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:17 pm
Site Admin

Rick Hunter wrote:
Just some news from spaceweather.com. There is reportedly a small coronal mass ejection coming our way. It could deliver a glancing blow to the Earth on the 14th or 15th.
I'm trying not to be paranoid about that lining up with the halfpasthuman tipping point. I know some of you think Clif High is full of it. If nothing of major global importance happens this weekend the whole halfpasthuman thing will be over and I'll move on to freaking out about something else.

Thank you for the heads up Rick.

I like you are on the fence about some of this stuff but knowing also has made my family more prepared for ANYTHING that may come our way...

Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I would start worrying about the LHC if my calculations are correct we **Might** all die around the 20th or 30th of November. :scared

Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:45 am
Profile YIM

I also have a suspicion of CERN that things done there are not being reported truthfully. No timelines in mind though as the news is so sketchy and their PRO sucks ito their planned activities. So here is one opinion though...

The Probabilities of Disaster

CERN appears to invent its probabilities. One BBC quoted ‘expert’ stated the probability of blowing up the Earth was like winning the lottery 3 times in a row. Another expert copied Bethe’s calculus of 1 in 4 million chances to blow up the Earth, made for the Atomic Bomb. Initially the company stated it was ‘very unlikely’, which means a 1-10% in statistics. Yet when it was noticed that such probability meant in legal terms a genocide of 1-10% of mankind, from 60 to 600 millions, between 1 and 10 World Wars of ‘real victims’, the company obliged its workers to sign confidentiality statements of zero risk.

And that is the official story: probabilities of human extinction are decided by a Company whose ais as chief theorist ‘John Ellis put ut is: ‘to protect the LHC from mankind’.

Yet according to sciences’ Totalitarian Principle, particles that are not forbidden by the laws of physics always appear. When you switch a bulb, electrons always flow. If particles appeared only ‘sometimes’, the Universe would be unstable and we would not exist.

Indeed, CERN says that the probabilities of extinction are small, one in a million and things like that. This is rubbish. We must understand to which degree CERN is lying when we understand the meaning of probabilities in quantum theory: quantum probabilities are not referred to the existence or not of an event, which either exists if the laws of science allow it (Totalitarian principle of physics: all what is not forbidden by the laws of science will happen) or do not exist if those laws are wrong. Quantum probabilities merely are a tool to know where a certain electron exists in a certain place, due to the uncertainty of its position – but there is not uncertainty in its existence in time, the electron does exist. Thus, probabilities apply to the task of finding the location of the electron in space, not to define if the electron exists or not. For the same reason, if the laws of strangelets preclude that strangelets will be formed, they will be formed. So there is 100% of chances that those strangelets will be formed and grow. If we lower those chances is because we give certain ‘hope’ or chance for those laws to be wrong at our present knowledge. Yet when a liar at CERN or an enthusiast groupie physicist’s blog tells you that there is 1 probability in a million, he is inventing them. It is like saying every time you switch on a light, it might work or not. According to Maxwell it will always work as long as the cable is working. The same with CERN’s experiments. That is why they are so frightening, because according to Einstein and our theory of strangelets they will exist and swallow it all.

CERN has mislead the public to dilute the LHC’s risks. The question is: are strangelets and black holes forbidden to appear at CERN by the laws of Physics? The answer is: no, they are not. Indeed, the 3 proofs of the scientific method: mathematical accuracy, logical consistency and experimental proof, each one valued at 33% of the total probability.

The strangelet scenario meets these 3 proofs: mathematical accuracy, since Chen from the Shanghai Institute of Nuclear Physics proved that 1000 quarks will be enough to create stable strange liquid, thereby CERN will deconfine millions of them. It has logical consistency (as it behaves as a super-attractive proto-black hole) and experimental proof, its probability is 100%. We have mathematical, logical and experimental evidence that black holes can be formed if string theory is right, which 9 out of 10 physicists believe it is; or if they are Einstein’s quark condensates. Even if we are optimists and consider that 1 or 2 of those scientific proofs might fail in each experiment, (giving us 66% or 33% of chances), we can ad the probability of both Events:

A=66% for strangelets and B=33% for less certain black holes.

This gives us: A & B =A+B – AxB= 1/3 +2/3-1/3×2/3=7/9=78% of chances of catastrophe.

Thus, according to the Totalitarian Law of Physics the probabilities of a human genocide are closer to 100%.

Snip

http://www.cerntruth.com/?p=7

:?:

Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:41 am
Profile WWW

And here's another tasty comment...

Update: 9/11/2010; In the midnight hour, 17 bunches of stable beams initiated pb-pb collisions. During the next days the number of bunches will increase creating enough chances for strangelet formation. (Sunday’s press release on successful collisions was a stunt as only a few hits, statistically irrelevant did happen). If strangelets are formed, by the week-end the process will be irreversible. Yet we will not know till the next months, as strangelets will fall to the center of the Earth and take some time to eat the planet inside out. To be or not to be in this Quantum, Russian Roulette is the question the human sheeple has not even asked and now will be decided by the Laws of the Strangelets.

To be or not to be

'To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them or die...' W.S.

I don’t think Mr. Penrose has succeeded in his release of CASTOR papers… A week has gone through and nobody reported on the CASTOR papers. The phones didn’t ring during days. It was the last shot of those who opposed CERN before the shots of this Russian Roulette take place. Now as the first rays of the 5th of November set on the Jura mountains the time of truth has come to all of us: we have 99 hours left before the experiment takes place . The proton run has ended and now the machine is being set up for hadron collisions.

The experiment will not be halted unless a last minute miracle happend.

Snip

http://www.cerntruth.com/?p=192

Obviously nothing happened as we are past the 9th of Nov, but yet an unnerving view? Are they still to produce a stranglet for more? Nothing in the reports that show any results at present.

:popcorn

Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:52 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next