It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:38 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 970 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.6 2009 
GT Truther

DonD

Now about the editing removal. Why would deleting my postings have any bearing on the decision to remove that feature?
Editing is also used to go back into a former posting to copy and paste a photo Url or such making it a valuable tool to use.
Sometimes there have been double posting that needed deleting.

I agree that editing is very useful to clean up bad spellings, add URL links, and double-postings. After re-reading it once it's posted, it can be very helpful to clean up some posts.

What do you mean mind their P's and Q's?

During the exchange that I 'moderated', of which you were a part of if not the cause/target of, our GT Admin. was on vacation. In the rare, and it has been extremely rare as everyone knows, instance that I've had to delete a post because it violated the Golden Rule, the GT Admin. has been there for us to discuss it. When he got back from vacation, I was delerious with this illness I'm still not over. We're getting back up to speed, and so I used the slang expression:

(from Wiki)

Mind your Ps and Qs is an English expression meaning "mind your manners", "mind your language", "be on your best behaviour" or similar.

Can you explain? We really need that feature and the delete button as well. That liberty taken away defies my understanding.
What I mean is, who cares if someone goes back and deletes their own posting?

A lot of people care, apparently, as I reminded you the last time we had this conversation. Every time you did that, I would get email from those readers (and there are many more readers than are registered) who had to know what it was you deleted and why. It's been one of your hallmarks since the beginning of the GT, and you had resisted the impulse to do it so frequently up until recently, when we have many "deleted" posts. Some think it's either myself or the GT Admin. that is deleting your posts, because you don't explain why you're deleting. If we get this feature back (and I explained I wasn't the one that took it away), you have to use a bit more foresight when it comes to your posts; if you don't like what you have to say, don't post it at all or use the "preview" button instead of "submit". Or, you could take the time to say "on second thought, I don't think that's anything worth wasting time posting about" or similar. Having the edit button is indeed a very useful and helpful function, so we can tweak our posts to make them better. Outright deletions lead many to think we're doing what SNEDs did, which was to post snarling attacks at us until such time as UJ had a chance to haul them over here, whereupon they would delete them. This may have been one of the reasons they decided to cancel their SNEDs forum altogether, opting instead for an imitation of us. While there is only the Golden Rule, we also have principles here, one of which is that we don't do deletions the way SNEDs did.

I would suggest that, when we get the feature back, if you must delete a post, within the few minutes you have to see how it fits in with the posts before and after, you do so very rarely, and replace your deletion with a cut-and-paste or at least a bland comment that indicates any possible deletion was NOT done by the administrators.

Your fans will love you for it, and my inbox will be lighter.

Or is it something else altogether?

If it is, I'll find out soon enough and will let you and everyone else know.

Dex

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

It's the Holier than thou Christian thing I don't understand.[/quote]

Hey, welcome to the crowd...all I can say is it just isn't in anyway thought or felt.
We're all equals.

It isn't important... Understanding what we're being shown is.
It's all an education to grasp in the best ways we can.
It would make things so much easier if only they'd show themselves to everyone, why they don't? is beyond me.
Heaven is right next to us and we need to learn how to thin the veils for seeing and experiencing.

Don't you think I want Mum and Dad, brother and sisters, all my wonderful special friends joining me in the afterlife?
I wish what has become real of our heaven's for me, become real for them as well and for the world.
I wish Sky could share some of his insight and description of those Heaven's from the book Pistus Sofia.
What I've become aware is the un-limitedness with God. I can't fairly describe the incredible magnificence through the imaging will of our Creator what's in store for us in the Afterlife with the Light of Life.

So, I will continue for those who wish it help break ice getting through, sharing, about the things that can't be imagined.

Dex

Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:51 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

DonD

Now about the editing removal. Why would deleting my postings have any bearing on the decision to remove that feature?
Editing is also used to go back into a former posting to copy and paste a photo Url or such making it a valuable tool to use.
Sometimes there have been double posting that needed deleting.

I agree that editing is very useful to clean up bad spellings, add URL links, and double-postings. After re-reading it once it's posted, it can be very helpful to clean up some posts.

What do you mean mind their P's and Q's?

During the exchange that I 'moderated', of which you were a part of if not the cause/target of, our GT Admin. was on vacation. In the rare, and it has been extremely rare as everyone knows, instance that I've had to delete a post because it violated the Golden Rule, the GT Admin. has been there for us to discuss it. When he got back from vacation, I was delerious with this illness I'm still not over. We're getting back up to speed, and so I used the slang expression:

(from Wiki)

Mind your Ps and Qs is an English expression meaning "mind your manners", "mind your language", "be on your best behaviour" or similar.

Can you explain? We really need that feature and the delete button as well. That liberty taken away defies my understanding.
What I mean is, who cares if someone goes back and deletes their own posting?

A lot of people care, apparently, as I reminded you the last time we had this conversation. Every time you did that, I would get email from those readers (and there are many more readers than are registered) who had to know what it was you deleted and why. It's been one of your hallmarks since the beginning of the GT, and you had resisted the impulse to do it so frequently up until recently, when we have many "deleted" posts. Some think it's either myself or the GT Admin. that is deleting your posts, because you don't explain why you're deleting. If we get this feature back (and I explained I wasn't the one that took it away), you have to use a bit more foresight when it comes to your posts; if you don't like what you have to say, don't post it at all or use the "preview" button instead of "submit". Or, you could take the time to say "on second thought, I don't think that's anything worth wasting time posting about" or similar. Having the edit button is indeed a very useful and helpful function, so we can tweak our posts to make them better. Outright deletions lead many to think we're doing what SNEDs did, which was to post snarling attacks at us until such time as UJ had a chance to haul them over here, whereupon they would delete them. This may have been one of the reasons they decided to cancel their SNEDs forum altogether, opting instead for an imitation of us. While there is only the Golden Rule, we also have principles here, one of which is that we don't do deletions the way SNEDs did.

I would suggest that, when we get the feature back, if you must delete a post, within the few minutes you have to see how it fits in with the posts before and after, you do so very rarely, and replace your deletion with a cut-and-paste or at least a bland comment that indicates any possible deletion was NOT done by the administrators.

Your fans will love you for it, and my inbox will be lighter.

Or is it something else altogether?

If it is, I'll find out soon enough and will let you and everyone else know.

Dex

Fans? LoL...and nemesis...
Thank you DonD

Dex

Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:53 pm
GT Truther

No Aquaman..it'd be most helpful to repost something verbatim.
That way if you have a ligitimate point or complaint to make I can see it too.

I welcome it...Getting it right is what's most important to me.

Dex

Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:58 pm
GT Truther

Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:28 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

more at:

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1198381/Bizarre-spectacle-giant-crop-murals-covering-rice-fields-Japan.html

Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:47 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Just a Image dedicated to Dex

Thanks Recall...a story attached

The new psychedelic era, drugs not needed.

This reminds me of someone's background for their computer and the below are icons.
I'll share a story with you, a few years ago, one night, I logged on my computer and lo and behold, I had new strange odd shaped looking colorful icons.
I couldn't make out what they were.
Oh, I was upset, the intrusion..how could they?
Luckily I showed my wife in time, because, they disappeared after about twenty minutes or so, and the originals came back. Sorry to say, I don't think Shirley would have believed me that had happened.
Shirley needs to see things for herself before believing.

They're returning was also very surprising. I finally calmed down, and after awhile thinking about it I actually appreciated the person for showing me those beautiful icons. So, I waited,
my disappointment was they never came back. Hmm...Intriguing...I really would like to get the chance to examine them again. This time with a magnifying glass. Neat trick.

Dex

Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:10 pm
GT Truther

Actualy in olde England when ever a fight broke out in a pub the bar keep would shout mind your P's & Q's! And that actualy litterly ment watch your Pints and Quarts! So that they don't spill. But has come to be known as watch your mouth!

Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:24 pm
GT Truther

[quote="the time traveler"]What do you mean mind their P's and Q's?

Actualy in olde England when ever a fight broke out in a pub the bar keep would shout mind your P's & Q's! And that actualy litterly ment watch your Pints and Quarts! So that they don't spill. But has come to be known as watch your mouth! Also dot your I's! In other words whatch what you say and write!

Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:29 pm
GT Truther

Dear Listees,

The blue moon info is kind of eerie. In the Hopi traditions, the planets will be "misted" before some big event occurs. I will try to go find the prophecies and post them. I am amazed at how accurate the Hopis and other Native Americans have been in forecasting what is going to happen.

MK

Dear MK

I'd like to share an experience with you I had with 3 other friends of mine, Aurora, Devorah and Daniel.
In the 70's, around 4:00 am in the morning, before the sun rose, all of us packed up and drove from Sedona, AZ. where we lived, and headed to the 3rd Hopi Mesa to see, at that time, the last Sacred Snake Ceremony Dance.
It was amazing. Unfortunately, no camera's were allowed.

An usual experience happened with Aurora. As we sat on top of a house that belonged to a Hopi family, Aurora wanted to personally thank the family for allowing us this privilege.
She gifted them with a bag of oranges. It was the only thing we brought with us to eat.
She came back looking a little stunned and told us she had knocked on the door and an old woman answered her knocking and opened the door, looked dead on at Aurora and said to her...Ruth?.. Aurora, answered, yes!, how did you know my name? We didn't know Aurora's real name.
Things we got to ponder.

Before the ceremony, while the Hopi's prepared underground for their dance.
I wandered around for awhile and wound up sitting on the edge of the Mesa on the outskirts of the village. I looked down and saw a thousand deer antlers on a ledge. I'm not exaggerating. Wow! I wondered how could that be. Where are the deer?
The Dance was spectacular and yes, with live active rattlesnakes, that I personally witnessed bitting a few Hopi's. One Hopi I saw bitten 2 times. They just shook it off and kept dancing. At the end of the Ceremony, the Hopi's let loose in the crowd all the snakes. The children started jumping and running away and some of the Hopi dancers teased the crowd by grabbing the snakes and tossing them back into the center of the square, until the snakes finally scattered everywhere, only to disappear for another year.

Dex

Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:55 pm
GT Truther

[quote="the time traveler"][quote="the time traveler"]What do you mean mind their P's and Q's?

Actualy in olde England when ever a fight broke out in a pub the bar keep would shout mind your P's & Q's! And that actualy litterly ment watch your Pints and Quarts! So that they don't spill. But has come to be known as watch your mouth! Also dot your I's! In other words watch what you say and write! It also means to be on your best behavior.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:13 pm

Post The Heavens
Dex wrote:
Dex
Quote:
It's the Holier than thou Christian thing I don't understand.

Hey, welcome to the crowd...all I can say is it just isn't in anyway thought or felt.
We're all equals.

It isn't important... Understanding what we're being shown is.
It's all an education to grasp in the best ways we can.
It would make things so much easier if only they'd show themselves to everyone, why they don't? is beyond me.
Heaven is right next to us and we need to learn how to thin the veils for seeing and experiencing.

Don't you think I want Mum and Dad, brother and sisters, all my wonderful special friends joining me in the afterlife?
I wish what has become real of our heaven's for me, become real for them as well and for the world.
I wish Sky could share some of his insight and description of those Heaven's from the book Pistus Sofia.
What I've become aware is the un-limitedness with God. I can't fairly describe the incredible magnificence through the imaging will of our Creator what's in store for us in the Afterlife with the Light of Life.

So, I will continue for those who wish it help break ice getting through, sharing, about the things that can't be imagined.

Dex

All I can say is Whooooo! This forum is getting rather sensitive over what? Personal freedom to what say you can? Humbug I say - none of us are free anymore. IMO we are all subjected to some form of control. We live in a Fallen world. That's why I believe we must do our best to learn and become the best we can with what we have left at our disposal. I am ever grateful for this forum and the owners / moderators for giving us all the place and opportunity to speak our views and share in the knowledge of the Truth. In the end All will be known once the quickening has happened. Then it will be too late to start changing tune for judgment will on hand. But then that is just my opinion for now.

Dex, I am writing my exam on Part II of the Pistus Sophia this weekend that we have studied. It is where the description of the many Heights of the Heavens is described by Jesus the Christ in his Light body to Mary Magdalene, his favorite disciple. It is a most fascinating account. And before the doubters jump on my back, it is a Coptic text rediscovered within the many parts of lost texts during recent history and expounded with great insight and knowledge by the authors. Just as it was prophesized. Early next week when I can spare the time I will attempt to write a short version of this account as it is really worth knowing about. If only people would take the time and do the investigation and bring themselves out of consciousness death, time is running out.

Sky

Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Just my opinion why deleting a post can be very annoying.

If one person reads a post and others do not then it is not fair to those who have not read it. How can they understand the reaction to a post that they were unable to see.

If one wants to react to a post then it is always better to quote it directly than trying to reconstruct it from memory.

Dex often has deleted a post because he has changed his mind. This is very irritating to me and our admin.

I support our admin for deleting the edit feature until Dex agrees not to delete his post by editing them away.

BTW, I am not the GT admin!

Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Take a look at that pic.. impressive.. most impressive. If we can do that today using our technology then think about the alien craft in our skies.

Surely they have the same cloaking technology might have true invisablity by now.

Thus there can no doubt that when they are captured on film or video tape. They want to be seen by us.

Just some thoughts

Shady

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg2 ... -modified-

Quote:
invisibility-cloak-could-make-the-ultimate-illusion.html?full=true&print=true

Modified invisibility cloak could make the ultimate illusion

Don’t believe everything you see. Metamaterials could provide the ultimate illusion (Image: Edgar Mueller/Rex Features)

* 07 July 2009 by Lisa Grossman
* Magazine issue 2715. Subscribe and get 4 free issues.

Don’t believe everything you see. Metamaterials could provide the ultimate illusion (Image: Edgar Mueller/Rex Features)

AN ILLUSION device that makes one object look like another could one day be used to camouflage military planes or create "holes" in solid walls.

The idea builds on the optical properties of so-called metamaterials, which can bend light in almost any direction. In 2006, researchers used this idea to create an "invisibility cloak" that bent microwaves around a central cavity, like water flowing around a stone. Any object in this cavity is effectively invisible.

Now a group of researchers has gone a step further. "Invisibility is just an illusion of free space, of air," says Che Ting Chan, a physicist at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and a co-author of the study. "We are extending that concept. We can make it look like not just air but anything we want."

Instead of bending light around a central cavity, the team has worked out the mathematical rules for bending light in other ways. For example, a material could be designed to bend light in the same way as a spoon would. So the light hitting the material would be distorted to make it look as if a spoon were there.

It is also possible to design a complementary material that has the opposite effect - to exactly cancel out the effect that an object has on light. So light distorted by a spoon could be passed through a complementary material to eliminate these distortions.

The new illusion device uses these two ideas together. To make a cup look like a spoon, for example, light first strikes the cup and is distorted. It then passes through a complementary metamaterial which cancels out the distortions to make the cup seem invisible. The light then moves into a region of the metamaterial that creates a distortion as if a spoon were present. The result is that an observer looking at the cup through the metamaterial would see a spoon (Physical Review Letters, vol 102, p 253902).

The idea has some surprising applications. Chan says the technique could be used to change the optical properties of an opaque material, allowing light to tunnel from one side to the other. That could lead to a device that when attached to a wall, creates a "hole" through which viewers could see the other side.

But although illusion cloaks are theoretically sound, there are numerous engineering challenges to overcome before they might become practical.

Metamaterials are difficult to build. Their components need to be much smaller than the wavelength of the light they distort, which for visible light is less than a micrometre. It would also be challenging to design both parts of the device so that they don't interfere with each other.

John Pendry, the physicist at Imperial College London who devised the theory behind invisibility cloaking in the 1990s, thinks these difficulties can be overcome. "I don't see any obstacles to this device being built," he says.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:42 am
GT Truther

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0709/freak-storm.php

What’s Going on With the Weather?
by Chris Holly
(Copyright © 2009 Chris Holly)

Posted: 14:00 July 8, 2009

Freak Beijing storm turns day into night

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0709/images/beijing.jpg
Day turns to night as a storm sweeps across Beijing in China just before midday on June 16, 2009. (June 16, 2009, 6:07 pm)

I do not know about the weather where you live but here on Long Island New York it is really strange.

Over my lifetime I cannot recall a time when I was still wearing a jacket in the middle of June. We are not able to go side to do anything summer like as it has been raining every day now for weeks. Our pools sit unused and our beaches deserted.

We have thunderstorms now that are low and frightening. I have had cracks of lightning over my house that nearly threw me out of my chair they were so loud, close and violent. The few days we did have sunshine were so cold I needed a blanket wrapped around me as I tried to sit on my deck to read with a hot cup of tea at my side. The birds I once listened to daily this time of year are silent and hiding. I imagine they are as confused as I am about this crazy weather.

I read the other day that New Jersey had a hailstorm that was so severe they needed to bring out the snow equipment to clear the road in some places. I have to wonder what in the world is going on?

I have a sister who has a science background. She has always been interested in clouds and would talk about them ever since we were children. She knew what kinds looked what way and what caused each type to develop.

The last few years my sister has been telling that she thinks that something is wrong with the clouds. She told me the clouds look fake to her and are not at the normal height in the sky. I am not one to know exactly what cloud I am looking at but have noticed, once she mentioned it, that some days the sky looked as if it came out of a painting rather then the easy soft flow of mother nature. There seemed to be a stiffness to them. A perfection that was not completely normal. They did not float along as I remembered watching as a child but then again- I am not sure, as I am not a cloud expert.

The fact that the strange spraying that has been going on in our skies for years still continues to this very day makes me wonder if it is in someway connected to this crazy weather. The planes that fly out of the normal travel lanes who crisscross each other leaving miles of long trails of cloud like material that turn different colors, multiply in size and drift over the land for the entire day. I wonder if that is connected to this strange new climate?

It is impossible for me to not consider this, as this spraying has become routine where I live. The only thing that is ridiculous about the spraying going on over our heads is that some people still try to hold onto the cry "It is normal jet traffic con trails."

I think even the most stubborn of us who refuse to acknowledge this ongoing spraying as a man made venture that is not normal contrails are the same who are not able to answer simple questions. If this is from normal air traffic why is it not seen every day or on days with the same exact climate and temperatures? Why are the planes doing this not seen in the normal jet lanes of plane traffic? Lastly why do the contrails of normal air traffic dissipate while the abnormal spraying being done lasts for an entire day and fans out to form long lasting colorful clouds? I know many refuse to deal with this subject however by the many emails I have received on this issue I know a huge amount of the public realize this is strange and are concerned.

So here I sit in the middle of June with the windows closed, the heat on and my yard looking more like early November then June. I think it is obvious I have considered that this odd weather has some connection to the years of spraying that has been going on over our heads.

It is well known that the weather can be manipulated. In China it is done openly. I am sure it is a practice that takes place all over the world at this point. I just wonder how good we are at controlling something that Mother Nature may have wanted to handle on her own?

Freak Beijing storm turns day into night

I just read that seven people died in Beijing China the other day as a odd storm with huge black clouds over took Beijing, the headline read:

Freak Beijing storm turns day into night, "It was pitch black outside and you could see people looking out from the office towers across the road from us," a reporter said.

"In a couple of the photos you can see a clock in the distance showing it was around 11:30 am local time."

The storms were expected to affect western and northern Xingjian, most part of Inner Mongolia, northeast China and north China.

Today's extreme weather follows yesterday's hailstorms across eastern China's Anhui province, which killed 14 people and injured more than 180, AFP reports.

Anhui's Civil Affairs Bureau said that more than 10,000 people were evacuated and nearly 9,700 houses collapsed in yesterday's severe storm.

Anhui was struck by hail and winds of up to 104 kilometers per hour, causing $82 million worth of damage.

A similar hailstorm struck the region in the first week of June, killing 23 people and injuring more than 200.

Officials have warned residents that more dangerous weather could follow.

I realize we are heading towards many changes as we enter into new cycles and watch the old ones slip away. I am aware that we are due to enter a time of new galactic alignment and new positioning in our own solar system. I understand that we are due to have a pole reversal as well as on the path of enduring changes with the sun causing flares that will knock out our electric and communication abilities plus much more.

I am aware that the climate is going to change and has been changing however I wonder if we are not sticking our fingers in this already tumultuous world by manipulating the weather? If so it appears we are not too good at it!

I hear all kinds of theories about this wild weather from the standard global warming right to those who feel aliens are changing our weather patterns. I recently listened to two people discuss the fact that the weather may have been made cooler in order to contain the swine flu outbreaks in some heavily populated areas where they were having lots of cases breakout. I listened as they talked about the concern of the virus becoming over powering once the summer heat hit the area. I wondered if there could be any truth in that idea at all?

Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:04 am
GT Truther

As a painter and photographer.. I've noticed it myself.. The clouds are not normal anymore.

Shady

Just to repeat a section from the above piece.. very noteworthy.

"The last few years my sister has been telling that she thinks that something is wrong with the clouds. She told me the clouds look fake to her and are not at the normal height in the sky. I am not one to know exactly what cloud I am looking at but have noticed, once she mentioned it, that some days the sky looked as if it came out of a painting rather then the easy soft flow of mother nature. There seemed to be a stiffness to them. A perfection that was not completely normal. They did not float along as I remembered watching as a child but then again- I am not sure, as I am not a cloud expert.

The fact that the strange spraying that has been going on in our skies for years still continues to this very day makes me wonder if it is in someway connected to this crazy weather. The planes that fly out of the normal travel lanes who crisscross each other leaving miles of long trails of cloud like material that turn different colors, multiply in size and drift over the land for the entire day. I wonder if that is connected to this strange new climate? "

Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:10 am
GT Truther

Cross posting:

Dear Listees,

The blue moon info is kind of eerie. In the Hopi traditions, the planets will be "misted" before some big event occurs. I will try to go find the prophecies and post them. I am amazed at how accurate the Hopis and other Native Americans have been in forecasting what is going to happen.

MK

Dear MK

I'd like to share an experience with you I had with 3 other friends of mine, Aurora, Devorah and Daniel.
In the 70's, around 4:00 am in the morning, before the sun rose, all of us packed up and drove from Sedona, AZ. where we lived, and headed to the 3rd Hopi Mesa to see, at that time, the last Sacred Snake Ceremony Dance.
It was amazing. Unfortunately, no camera's were allowed.

An usual experience happened with Aurora. As we sat on top of a house that belonged to a Hopi family, Aurora wanted to personally thank the family for allowing us this privilege.
She gifted them with a bag of oranges. It was the only thing we brought with us to eat.
She came back looking a little stunned and told us she had knocked on the door and an old woman answered her knocking and opened the door, looked dead on at Aurora and said to her...Ruth?.. Aurora, answered, yes!, how did you know my name? We didn't know Aurora's real name.
Things we got to ponder.

Before the ceremony, while the Hopi's prepared underground for their dance.
I wandered around for awhile and wound up sitting on the edge of the Mesa on the outskirts of the village. I looked down and saw a thousand deer antlers on a ledge. I'm not exaggerating. Wow! I wondered how could that be. Where are the deer?
The Dance was spectacular and yes, with live active rattlesnakes, that I personally witnessed bitting a few Hopi's. One Hopi I saw bitten 2 times. They just shook it off and kept dancing. At the end of the Ceremony, the Hopi's let loose in the crowd all the snakes. The children started jumping and running away and some of the Hopi dancers teased the crowd by grabbing the snakes and tossing them back into the center of the square, until the snakes finally scattered everywhere, only to disappear for another year.

Dex

Well blue moon is here...
Right now...
but on Iran

more on ATS Link:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread479973/pg1

Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:22 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Unknown Object Photographed over Shell Island, North Wales

Published: 5:57 PM 6/30/2009

Shell Island, North Wales - 06-21-09

My friend AL has captured an object in the sky on my mobile phone. We were on a camping holiday at Shell island, North Wales UK from 21-06-09 to 26-06-09.

On the 21-06-09 around 2300 hours, we heard someone do the music to "The Twilight Zone," and Al didn't think anymore of it until he got outside, and there was a bright golden / yellow light hovering in the sky.

He returned to my tent to get my phone. When he returned back outside, it was fading away. You could say it was hovering over Harlech Castle area. The next evening at 2312 hours again there was a bright golden/yellow light in the sky.

This time Al had my phone handy and took a picture of the light. It looks like a smudge in the sky until you zoom in on it, Al would like to gain your opinion on the image.

On zooming in on it looks like an triangular object with a light, but also there is a image of something l'm not sure of.

Shell Island, North Wales - 06-21-09

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/northwales062109.html

source & references:

Submitted to UFO Casebook

Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:39 am
GT Truther

I was reading a few quotes from Julian Jaynes and one of the most poignant and salient quotes of our time was this. Schizophrenia is a natural adjustment to an unnatural and or unreasonable set of circumstances". Now let us turn inward. We are assaulted daily by unnatural and unreasonable circumstances. We either find a way to deal with it or we repress. Those who repress escape their legitimate or illegitimate suffering and push it aside until that hole becomes so overloaded that a break or schism occurs. I believe that schisms happen at many levels and we are ground into acceptance. We tend to loathe the suffering instead of accepting. This struggle breaks the will and drives us to become different physically, mentally and spiritually.

Rather than discuss the dictates of why we don't question authority I thought it would be more healing to discuss the ethereal aspects. Those people who are sufficiently grounded spiritually don't exhibit the same behavior as those who are not. The reason for this should be obvious. Those who know... and believe that they are a spirit being do not have the same trappings as those who are corporeally centered. The reality an etheric being understands is that the corporal is only tertiary and fleeting. In this way they accept what is unreasonable without trying to skirt the consequences of enduring the obvious.

Many things have changed for me personally as I have completely accepted my walk in this life as an etheric being only here for the transition. For me, this transition is clear. My path is set. I know where I am going. I have seen the light of truth and know why I am set upon this course. So I am able to withstand my legitimate and illegitimate sufferings gladly with mercy and forgiveness for all. It is this walk in the light which has change not only who I am but what I am. I am neither happy or sad but content knowing of what the future holds for me. None of what we see matters to me like it once did. Even though the future is going to be even more unreasonable and intolerable for many it will change because the light is coming and when it comes all will be changed.. in a twinkle of the eye.. everything and everyone will be changed.

Back to earth for a moment. It is our responsibility and duty to question authority. Those who unflinchingly accept authority are the mob. Give authority to the mob and you create a savage dictatorship. Give authority to a dictator and you have again a savage dictatorial society. Swing the pendulum between the dictatorship and the mob you have the rule of law and not of men. Ground the law in those things spiritual and you have laws which are fair and reasonable to all.

The mob and the oligarchs will inevitably twist and pervert the laws to become unnatural and savage to suit their needs. It is only a few which do this. It is undeniably purposeful with one intention and that is to bind the elephant with the web of a spider. We don't feel the web but we know its affects. This is the premise of control. This control goes deep into the mind of the intended subjects so as to beset everyone with unreasonable and questionable circumstances out of their control. In this was we can be broken to the point where a schism occurs and we accept what is unacceptable and look upon our masters as those who are of unquestionable authority. Like a minnow flipping on a hook ready to be cast into the ocean many feel as if the level of control is far out of their reach. It is not. Question authority...

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:43 am
GT Truther

Unknown Object in Photograph from Hawaii, 12-28-08
Can you check out these photos that I took? There were taken in Wahiawa, Hawaii, 12-28-08, at 4:47 AM.

I have heard other people tell me the object is a bird, but I don't know of any bird in Hawaii that looks like this, but I could be wrong. I took the photographs with a Kodak 7.2 digital camera.

thanks,

Michelle

Camera data:

Make: EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY
Model: KODAK EASYSHARE M763 DIGITAL CAMERA
Orientation: Top / left side
X-Resolution: 480/1
Y-Resolution: 480/1
Resolution unit: Inch
YCbCr-Positioning: 2
Date taken: 28 December 2008 04:47:50
Date digitized: 28 December 2008 04:47:50
Exposure time [s]: 1/1362.39782016349
Exposure program: Normal
Exposure mode: Auto
Exposure bias [EV]: 0.0
Exposure index: 80/1
F-Number: F5.5
Focal length [mm]: 5.7

Download original, full size, image, 3072 x 2304 pixels.

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009/hawaii122808.html

source & references:

Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:04 am
GT Truther

UFO Photographed by Army Sergeant in Chile
Chile UFO taken by Army Sergeant
5-1-2009

by Sandra Rodríguez-Beauchamp for All News Web

sarodgz@gmail.com

On December 6, three days before the outstanding UFO sightings over Santiago de Chile were recorded, Army sergeant Fernando Yáñez Muñoz a snapped the above photo of what seems to be a starship hovering over the 3,125 meters high Llaima volcano, within the Congûillio National Park in southern Chile.

One of the largest and most active volcanoes in Chile, the Llaima erupted violently on the first day of January, this year. Sergeant Munoz was on military duty at the time and with other officers who presumedly witnessed the UFO as well.

'The photo, if genuine, is remarkable and also rather beautiful' one Ufologist commented.

The UFO appears as bright white light and mirrors local Amerindian legends about ancestors and 'Star beings' coming down to earth bathed in glowing white light.

Is this UFO and the one seen over Santiago related? If so, in what way? Are the starship crews at work preventing further eruptions?

These questions remain unanswered, but most people in Chile – and everywhere else, for that matter – keep wondering about the magnitude and frequency of sightings in the “Southern Cone”, particularly Chile and Argentina.

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009/chile010509.html

source & references:

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1401403.php

Archived UFO Articles and News Items

Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:08 am
GT Truther

UFO Photographed on the Ground in Texas, 01-11-09

Unknown County, (http://www.unknowncountry.com) has reported the following:

This image of a UFO on the ground was shot in south Texas on the night of January 11, 2009. It was shot near Harlingen, Texas.

The photograph was taken by a young woman known to a contributor to this website and is entirely authentic.

The object remained on the ground for only a few seconds. It was less than 200 yards from the witness. It made no sound and shot off into the sky at extreme speed.

Texas UFO, 01-11-09

(click on photo for larger image)

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009/texas011109.html

source & references:

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=7326

Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:12 am
GT Truther

Unknown Objects Photographed over Yuma, Arizona

(Editor's Note: The four photographs below are very interesting to me, and I know that some of you will write them off as lens flare, or sun spots, however, before you do, be sure and read the witness account. The lady and her sister both claimed they saw the objects, and then photographed them.)

My sister and I were driving home for the holidays (to Northern California) and ended up missing our switch off location from Highway 8 to Highway 10 at Gila Bend, so we just kept going west to Yuma and got onto 95 north there, then on 10.

We stopped in Yuma to get gas, goodies, and coffee, and then got back on the road. On our way to 95 to 10, I saw a bright light that looked a little like a flaming fire ball in the sky, that kind of hovered there in the clouds, I didn't even think of what it was, but I just took a picture of it with my Razor phone (I've since gotten a Blackberry phone for Christmas but I sent my pictures to my email before I switched over).

The next thing I noticed was a smaller ball of bright light slowly dropped down from it, and took off very quickly to the east. The time was probably about 4:00 PM, on December 19. I couldn't take pictures and save them fast enough to get a lot, but I did get 4 good photos of it before the 2nd bright ball of light to it just zipping out of view, then the last photo of the big ball of light without the small ball of light anymore.

My sister said she thought it was a UFO, I don't know what to think, except that it had to be a pretty rare experience. I've only really heard of UFOs out at night, and a few pictures here and there of daytime UFOs. I don't know, what do you think?

I do remember passing some military grounds when we were driving out there. Acres and acres of military planes, and then across the street was sort of a military plane grave yard. There's a military museum too out there.

Picture one is just the big fire ball.

Picture 2 is of the smaller ball of light coming down from the big one.

Picture 3, you can just barely see the small ball of light on the edge of the picture, it zipped out of there really quick.

Picture 4 is just the ball of fire. The big white light on the side is the Sun. I wanted to capture both together so people don't try to say it's just the sun in the clouds. The sun is quite a bit bigger than that.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Jessica M.

(Editor's Note: The installation most probably seen by the sisters is the Marine Air Base on the south side of town, and the large Yuma Proving Grounds in the desert to the north of town. There are many various types of planes and equipment on the grounds.)

UFO Photograph, Yuma, Arizona, 12-19-08 UFO Photograph, Yuma, Arizona, 12-19-08
UFO Photograph, Yuma, Arizona, 12-19-08 UFO Photograph, Yuma, Arizona, 12-19-08

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009/yuma121908.html

source & references:

Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:26 am
GT Truther

Unknown Object Photographed over Wurzburg, Germany

Wurzburg, Germany-March 8, 2009

Last Sunday I had a rather strange encounter with a disturbing object in the sky above Wurzburg, Germany. I was walking along the railroad lines along the river Main to scout new fishing locations. It was already pretty late, it was getting dark, I started to freeze and I wanted to move back towards the city, when I noticed the silence.

There was no car, nothing. I stopped and looked around me. Although it was a pretty bad day to be out, nature had a strange beauty in the fading daylight.

Suddenly I got a strange feeling in my chest, like when I was standing on a vibrating platform, but only very faint. Suddenly I felt weak and then I noticed an object in the sky.

It was hovering just at the base of the deep hanging clouds and disappeared every once in awhile into the moving clouds maintaining its altitude.

There was no sound except some light wind, only the strange humming feeling inside my body, maybe like pulsating electricity, I have no idea, I haven't felt like that before.

At first, while it was still pretty close, I didn't move at all. I was like in a shock. But while it slowly moved away I realized that what I was seeing might be quite unique and took out my cell phone.

I wanted to take a picture but the display wasn't working right. The images had stripes and pressing the trigger didn't do anything.

Only when the object was already pretty far it worked, I shot the attached picture and then, seconds later, the disk was covered in clouds once more and I never saw it again. Here are a few facts:

size: can't tell, but I would guess it was pretty big, like 50 meters maybe? The clouds, although deep this day, are still a few hundred meters above ground, so the thing should be bigger than just 10 meters.

Shape: flat gray disk with lights at the bottom

Height: just below the clouds/ in the clouds

Time: around 6 PM, dawn

Speed: slowly moving across the sky

Lights: three white/bluish and one red, no blinking etc.

Duration: very hard to tell, it felt much longer than it probably was, maybe 15 seconds for the whole encounter

As I work for the local city administration I cannot give you my real name, nobody would take me serious anymore here in Wurzburg. I never believed in aliens or UFOs, but this thing got me thinking and I actually have no satisfying explanation for it.

Maybe you guys know more about this thing, especially because it doesn't look like the typical UFO that I have seen on the many silly photos on TV.

Regards,

Martin

[Shady adds: If you can't see it at first look to right of pic underneath the catwalk over hang.. ]

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009/wurzburg.html

source & references:

MUFON Submitter 15949

Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:58 am
GT Truther

Drone-Like UFO Photographed in Holland, 2007
Petten, Holland, close-up, enhanced

Petten, Holland, September, 2007

Published by the UFO Casebook: 11:27 AM 4/12/2009

The photographer/eyewitness to the event states:

I was fishing with my wife, when I noticed something in the sky. I could not see what it was, because off in the distance we saw it as a black spot.

Altitude was about 300 meters. I took my camera, Nikon D50 and had a 300 mm lens on it. I just shot some pics (about 12), ao I could see it on the computer.

It stayed for about half an hour, and then it disappeared (we didn't see it flying away). Photograph was taken in Holland, near Petten, on September 8, 2007.

regards,

Name withheld

Petten, Holland, resized, closeup enhanced

See original untouched, 3008 x 2000 pixel photograph.

Camera data

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009b/pettenholland2007.html

source & references:

Submitted / Published by UFO Casebook

Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:11 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 970 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next