It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:12 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 970 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.6 2009 
GT Truther

aquaman417 wrote:
Dex you are clearly not in touch with the red. And I am clearly not in touch with the blue ones as you are.
Dex wrote:
From Dee

West Down Gallops, nr Beckhampton, Wiltshire. Reported 4th July.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... 2009e.html
----------------------------------------------------------

On this planet we have a choice of being in the red camp or the blue camp.
STS or STO, but the game is much more complicated than that which I can explain.

The crop circle I am thinking is a description that we are getting help by have the space between us and the Sun knotted to lessen the impact of the solar event.

I want to thank those that are helping us and the communication that we are receiving.

Higher Power thank you for your blessing, Praise to the Creator.

I believe we have the sparks of Creator life within us.
Our Job is to condensed fragments of the 'green' holy spirit for Higher Power.

Dream weaver, the sleeper has awakened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMZL949UeAk
"Ring Ring, The baby chimp is calling for help, he is lost in space and needs help.
This is Se-wious!.....
We are not too big and not too tough, but when we work together we got the right stuff!

Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:04 am
GT Truther

This is the first I heard about the Red and the Blue, could someone please elaborate?

Easy free image host and resizer: https:postimages.org
Select 640x480, then choose "Hotlink for forums"

Youtube Format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxxxxxxx

Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:07 am

Sky

Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:10 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

This is the first I heard about the Red and the Blue, could someone please elaborate?

Just talking off the top of my head here. In the Urancha Book there are references to the 6 different colors of people. Red, Black, White, Blue, Green and i believe the 6th was yellow. When you read the book by Dr. Stranges you would note that when Val would pick him up it would be in a white car. He was attacked by other aliens in blue and black cars. This is confusing to me and I don't have it figured out by any means. Not sure what the explanation is that some Christians who follow Thor also claim an aquaintance with these blue beings and I've even heard the term used, "blue logos". The red and the white are said to be very powerful and so are the blue. The same book, the Uranch Book, also claims that we have lost our blue people. Don't know if that means that the blue colored aliens are coming from some other place. Whitley Strieber says the aliens he say in his hypnotic regression were blue in color. I'm beginning to think there is a possibilty that there are beings who are "blue" who are pretending to be the "white" aliens that Thor was associated with allegedly. That is another story and I'm not sure what is going on.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:50 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:

Just talking off the top of my head here. In the Urancha Book there are references to the 6 different colors of people. Red, Black, White, Blue, Green and i believe the 6th was yellow. When you read the book by Dr. Stranges you would note that when Val would pick him up it would be in a white car. He was attacked by other aliens in blue and black cars. This is confusing to me and I don't have it figured out by any means. Not sure what the explanation is that some Christians who follow Thor also claim an aquaintance with these blue beings and I've even heard the term used, "blue logos". The red and the white are said to be very powerful and so are the blue. The same book, the Uranch Book, also claims that we have lost our blue people. Don't know if that means that the blue colored aliens are coming from some other place. Whitley Strieber says the aliens he say in his hypnotic regression were blue in color. I'm beginning to think there is a possibilty that there are beings who are "blue" who are pretending to be the "white" aliens that Thor was associated with allegedly. That is another story and I'm not sure what is going on.

There were 7 Visitor Races that start the Civilization here...

more at this PDF file
http://www.metatech.org/BluePlanetProject.pdf

Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:47 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This begs the question.. "How many illuminatus does it take to change a light bulb" ? Answer; None, the illuminatus see just fine in the dark. They are of the cult of Aton, the black sun.

The black sun worshipers are on a big roll. They have sucked up Trillions in cash all to feed their New World Order Projects. Genetic Cleansing where the post human era.. post human era... is pushed to the forefront. Their is also the genetically modified flu's and plagues still yet to come before the light shines upon us once again.

I know many of you have heard of the ritualistic murders which happen beneath the Vatican's NeoPythagorean Basilica which is to say that these chambers are designed to amplify and connect to spiritual realms. On the outside as an initiate one would not think anything of this. The adepts who stand in the seat of GOD and call themselves holy and father use them for other purposes...

It is not at all surprising that the Hitler youth have infiltrated the highest seats of power as they are the murders / cleansers of the New World to be. They have been open about the fact they wish to cull 95% of the earths population. Their methodology is strait forward and clear. They cannot have uprisings to challenge the new hybrid mankind. They must put down the chattel as they have done for 10's of thousands of years.

Shady Groves wrote:
Oh lookie! Even the Pope is calling for a New World Order...

Why isn't this a surprise? He was a Hitler Youth Member in his earlier days..

Shady

Quote:
Pope Calls For New Financial Order - Stronger UN
Published on 07-07-2009 Email To Friend Print Version

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Source: Bloomberg

Pope Benedict XVI called for a new financial order with “real teeth” as Group of Eight leaders prepare to discuss ways out of the worst recession since World War II.

“Profit is useful if it serves as a means toward an end,” he wrote in a letter to Catholic bishops worldwide published today. “Once profit becomes the exclusive goal, if it is produced by improper means and without the common good as its ultimate end, it risks destroying wealth and creating poverty.” The encyclical, the third of his papacy, is entitled “Caritas in Veritate,” which in Latin means “charity in truth.”

The pope’s reflections on capitalism were two years in the making and publication was held up when the credit crunch crippled the world economy. Benedict said last month the crisis shows “how the economic and financial paradigms that have been dominant in recent years must be rethought.”

The German-born pontiff touched on many themes that will be discussed by the leaders of the largest economies, including “protection of the environment.” He will have his first meeting with U.S. President Barack Obama at the end of the three-day summit, which starts in L’Aquila, Italy, tomorrow.

Italian Finance Minister Giulio Tremonti said Nov. 20 that the pope was the first to predict the crisis in the global financial system, referring to a “prophecy” in a paper Benedict wrote when he was a cardinal. Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger became Pope Benedict in April 2005.

Economy and Ethics

Ratzinger in 1985 presented a paper entitled “Market Economy and Ethics” at a Rome event dedicated to the Church and the economy. He said a decline in ethics “can actually cause the laws of the market to collapse.”

Pope Benedict has made frequent comments on the economy since the beginning of the financial crisis. In an Oct. 7 speech, he reflected on crashing markets and concluded that “money vanishes, it is nothing” and warned that “the only solid reality is the word of God.”

The Vatican’s official newspaper, l’Osservatore Romano, on the same day criticized the free-market model for having “grown too much and badly in the past two decades.”

An encyclical is the most authoritative document a pontiff can write. It takes the form of a letter to bishops and is meant to give guidelines from the papacy to the more than one billion Catholics across the world.

To contact the reporter on this story: Flavia Krause-Jackson in Rome at fjackson@bloomberg.net

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:25 am
GT Truther

the Crop circle Rumours /destroyed Crop Circles:

Here:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/rumours2009.html

Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:44 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

quoting Charlie from page 12 of Hello Again...
...http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=conspiracies&Number=57763&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=15&vc=1

In any case, the Anomaly is only a few months away from exiting the primary magnetic boundary of the Sun at which point sunspot activity will start up again. You see, the reason why there has been literally no sunspot activity (baffling Scientists in the process) is because of the Anomaly’s slow and close progression past the Sun through its primary magnetic boundary.

Once clear of the Sun, the Anomaly will start having a greater influence on Earth. To put it a different way….. right now is the calm before the initial beginnings of the storm. And if by some chance Obama has not been completely briefed on the potential of the Anomaly, he most certainly will at this point.

Anyway… moving on….

That is the main reason of the activity of the Visitors Spheres

Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:31 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Wat missing the tee
recall15 wrote:
the Crop circle Rumours /destroyed Crop Circles:

Here:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/rumours2009.html

I'm surprised the farmer didn't plough over the above, recall15. :lol:

It looks like that secret British government agency that I spoke about in a post many many moons ago on the GT in connection with that spat between Nod* and UJ -- and was forced to remove -- is making its presence known, in fields of wheat, near the Pewsey White Horse of all places. I don't know what the intelligences behind the crop circles would make of it...

The word is a British colloquialism that is used in a similar way that "jerk" is used in the USA BTW. The English can be a bit earthy when it comes to using language, although I had thought that the word displayed above those tramlines was dying out of usage. I guess not.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:07 am
GT Truther

Post q & a via crop formations
Dex wrote:
mjc

With the recent videos and the sphere dispensing craft I think we can safely assume the swallows in the crop circles with trailing sphere's you recently posted would impalpably confirm it.
I wonder what Star group is being depicted?
Now that the question arises, can it be answered in a crop circle?
Can any of our questions be answered in a crop circle?

Dex

It depends on what sort of questions you want answering, Dex, although complex answers can be given, I suppose, especially in binary ASCII, as we've seen in past formations.

As is shown in my post above, there's no reason why intelligent answers can't be given in plain English letters and words in wheat and barley (although not as cretinous as the man-made word in the above photo.:lol:) Maybe you (and others in the forum) should ask a question or two of "them," seeing as your cognition is more advanced than mine. My third eye and psychic receiver aren't really all that developed, although I am a little intuitive, but not much.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:28 am
GT Truther

Post Red and Blue
Lynnwood wrote:

While I wasn't part of the initial conversation, this is what comes to mind:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The term redpill was popularized in science fiction culture via the 1999 movie The Matrix. The movie relies on the premise that an artificial reality that is advanced enough will be indistinguishable from reality and that no test exists that can conclusively prove that reality is not a simulation. This ties in closely with the skeptical idea that the everyday world is illusory. In the movie, a Redpill is the term used to describe a human who has been freed from the Matrix, a fictional computer-generated world set in 1999. Bluepill refers to a human still connected to the Matrix.

Borrowing from the movie, the terms blue pill and red pill have become a popular metaphor for the choice between the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue) and embracing the sometimes painful, sometimes pleasant, truth of reality (red).

As for the Urantia book, I highly recommend it too. (The orange race also died out, as well as the blue.) I think there is probably more truth in the Urantia Book than the Catholic-monk compiled KJV of the 'Bible', but then I also think that Oahspe is more of a eye-opener than either of them put together.

All of the 'holy' books in Earth's known history are available, free to read, complete and in their entirety, at:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

BTW, I've been sick and feeling near-death (thank you for the advice I've been getting) for the past 10 days, even though I may have posted here and there during moments of lucidity.

In my absence I see that GT Admin. has turned off the "edit" feature, possibly due to Dex's continued deletions or the moment of moderation 2 weeks ago.

Perhaps if people mind their P's and Q's better, we might get it back.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

The blues? I mentioned Betty Andreasson's experience's with the Watchers showing her Sapphire's. Understanding the angelic color rays is obviously another subject that needs explaining. I'm not qualified. We're fine now over at the p4c and usually are without the negative spewing.

I liked Andrew, but, way too destructive in his thinking, enough so, that Salla had to let him go or he left on his own.
Man, that dog thing has got to be Andrew, Whew...

Kate had to be apologized too, but, things had to be pointed out to help her through a terrible trauma she was reliving over and over again. The most depressive forum I'd ever experienced. Brought it down to what was discussed extensively...the demon level.
The Light wasn't allowed to shine through.
I don't think you will ever feel comfortable with me, a lost of respect. I'd like to respectfully ask you not to respond to my postings. I can handle Dean, a nice guy, means well, when not pouncing and telling people how stupid they are. There's no need for you to feel you have to put anybody in there place, especially when something's ticking you off and (literally) wrestling Demons.
You were growing bitter by the day and made, except for the few of like mind, feel bitter and more bitter by the day. There were signs of metal illness developing.
People kept suggesting for you to change the flow, if ye be Andrew. I rarely, had any problems with you..and even got you to come back to the forum.
Damages grew, awful, it was necessary, the tasking was like exorcising and blessing the damages by revealing the truth. Man, light a candle in darkness and you take chances of the wind blowing it out. Talk about positive ET experiences and the negative blows it out.
You already read defensive posturing with a combative attitude.

Please don't taint this well with bitter prided intellectualism. By your being here, you ruined my experience already. Mm. Andrew an incredible lad and talented fiddler, but, that wasn't all.
I am, these people, the world aware, on this forum are just like you. We've had our share of the negative stuff.
I know you trust not an alien and all of us hold fast to the interceding affairs of angels performing tasks of mercy.
Time is running out, we don't want to be dragged down again. Rising consciousness, inviting the Hosts of Light into our lives is an imperative soul advancing education. These embodiments are not important to those above us. Reuniting with our immortal consciousness is our ultimate understanding. Learning the reason's why we respect the Creators Laws, the ultimate shaping.

Building sufficient LOVE, the ultimate goal. Love with God can be a chastising key from the Angels who love the Sons and Daughters of the Most High.
EGO must be overcome.
The One's who love us desire's our crowning. We're the immortalize's offspring and 'IT' does not want to lose us again.

The TRUTH, in our midst, a great recycling, instead of the grand graduation that was hoped.
We give our lives for this cause. We are asked to sacrifice our lives for this cause.
Sharing helps raise the consciousness. We don't need to be attacked for what is not readily understood.
Just ask...more importantly, just love, then, God can guide your philosophy.

Dex

Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:35 pm
Truth Seeker

Post Re: Red and Blue
Quote:
All of the 'holy' books in Earth's known history are available, free to read, complete and in their entirety, at:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/

Ahh, Yes that is a fantastic site and i really recommend Manly P. Hall books.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:13 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I am very much concerned with the travelers which come without physical bodies and the need to survive with them. If they the visitors that come with truly ascended abilities the reasons for occupying physical bodies narrows down to just a few. The travelers who are on the same footing as we mostly likely to have similar motivations as we do. The more advanced races would look upon us and see that we are not ready for advanced technology as I have written about on the Active Mind area.

Where we go from here is simple. How we get there is not. Forces of light and darkness are here now and the outcome depends upon us all. From the looks of it right now the dark side is in the clear lead. Not to worry, I have it on good authority that the Light will prevail as it always has.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:39 pm
GT Truther

BTW, I've been sick and feeling near-death (thank you for the advice I've been getting) for the past 10 days, even though I may have posted here and there during moments of lucidity.

In my absence I see that GT Admin. has turned off the "edit" feature, possibly due to Dex's continued deletions or the moment of moderation 2 weeks ago.

Perhaps if people mind their P's and Q's better, we might get it back.

DonD

I'm glad you're over the worst part..I was worried about you.

Now about the editing removal. Why would deleting my postings have any bearing on the decision to remove that feature?
Editing is also used to go back into a former posting to copy and paste a photo Url or such making it a valuable tool to use.
Sometimes there have been double posting that needed deleting.

What do you mean mind their P's and Q's?

Can you explain? We really need that feature and the delete button as well. That liberty taken away defies my understanding.
What I mean is, who cares if someone goes back and deletes their own posting?
Or is it something else altogether?

Dex

Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:51 pm
GT Truther

I am very much concerned with the travelers which come without physical bodies and the need to survive with them. If they the visitors that come with truly ascended abilities the reasons for occupying physical bodies narrows down to just a few. The travelers who are on the same footing as we mostly likely to have similar motivations as we do. The more advanced races would look upon us and see that we are not ready for advanced technology as I have written about on the Active Mind area.

Where we go from here is simple. How we get there is not. Forces of light and darkness are here now and the outcome depends upon us all. From the looks of it right now the dark side is in the clear lead. Not to worry, I have it on good authority that the Light will prevail as it always has.

Adding to this perspective..
What I've learned is Masters secretly have been assigned to add their own energy (Power coupling) to help accelerate the neophytes education, so, they can by-pass numerous reincarnation rounds and ascend in a single lifetime. They help prepare for re-uniting with their Christ Overself, the real image of the Eternal Soul, the Sovereign soul of Light. Through these stages of development they become acceptable for joining with the Higher Communities of Light.
Generally, the Masters work in Trinity relationships with the Son of Man. Our Whole Light Beings are initiators of the Most High's Kingdoms.

Dex

Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:07 pm
Truth Seeker

Nope, not Andrew. But I enjoyed the debates between you and Andrew, Jewels and that other lady who I think was Kathlrine although she had a different handle there at P4C. I think that may be the Kate you are referring to.
Actually, you at one time stated in response to a question by someone there at the forum that you were in touch with some alines that you called blue something or other. I just can't remember what you called them.
Maybe putting you in your place was a bad choice of words. But when you start talking to people like they are dogs and talking like you would be casting your pearls to swine if you told them anything and then telling them that they need to humble themselves so they can hear for themselves what you yourself know and then post stuff saying that crop circles are telling you that you are chosen by the aliens and asking people if they are doubters..............well ...... let's just say it's a little like beinf very insulting to someone and making them feel like a dog one minute and then the next minute acting like nothing has happened. Of course you didn't know who I was and you therefore didn't know or remember the way you talked to me at the P4C and so that is not a fair comparison.
Dex wrote:
Andrew

The blues? I mentioned Betty Andreasson's experience's with the Watchers showing her Sapphire's. Understanding the angelic color rays is obviously another subject that needs explaining. I'm not qualified. We're fine now over at the p4c and usually are without the negative spewing.

I liked Andrew, but, way too destructive in his thinking, enough so, that Salla had to let him go or he left on his own.
Man, that dog thing has got to be Andrew, Whew...

Kate had to be apologized too, but, things had to be pointed out to help her through a terrible trauma she was reliving over and over again. The most depressive forum I'd ever experienced. Brought it down to what was discussed extensively...the demon level.
The Light wasn't allowed to shine through.
I don't think you will ever feel comfortable with me, a lost of respect. I'd like to respectfully ask you not to respond to my postings. I can handle Dean, a nice guy, means well, when not pouncing and telling people how stupid they are. There's no need for you to feel you have to put anybody in there place, especially when something's ticking you off and (literally) wrestling Demons.
You were growing bitter by the day and made, except for the few of like mind, feel bitter and more bitter by the day. There were signs of metal illness developing.
People kept suggesting for you to change the flow, if ye be Andrew. I rarely, had any problems with you..and even got you to come back to the forum.
Damages grew, awful, it was necessary, the tasking was like exorcising and blessing the damages by revealing the truth. Man, light a candle in darkness and you take chances of the wind blowing it out. Talk about positive ET experiences and the negative blows it out.
You already read defensive posturing with a combative attitude.

Please don't taint this well with bitter prided intellectualism. By your being here, you ruined my experience already. Mm. Andrew an incredible lad and talented fiddler, but, that wasn't all.
I am, these people, the world aware, on this forum are just like you. We've had our share of the negative stuff.
I know you trust not an alien and all of us hold fast to the interceding affairs of angels performing tasks of mercy.
Time is running out, we don't want to be dragged down again. Rising consciousness, inviting the Hosts of Light into our lives is an imperative soul advancing education. These embodiments are not important to those above us. Reuniting with our immortal consciousness is our ultimate understanding. Learning the reason's why we respect the Creators Laws, the ultimate shaping.

Building sufficient LOVE, the ultimate goal. Love with God can be a chastising key from the Angels who love the Sons and Daughters of the Most High.
EGO must be overcome.
The One's who love us desire's our crowning. We're the immortalize's offspring and 'IT' does not want to lose us again.

The TRUTH, in our midst, a great recycling, instead of the grand graduation that was hoped.
We give our lives for this cause. We are asked to sacrifice our lives for this cause.
Sharing helps raise the consciousness. We don't need to be attacked for what is not readily understood.
Just ask...more importantly, just love, then, God can guide your philosophy.

Dex

Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:46 pm
GT Truther

I would never talk down that way to people. That's really disgusting to me.
That's the way you hear me.
I can't help that with whoever you are.

The thing I see in your posting is we're not on the same wavelength..when you paraphrase rather than verbatim something I allegedly said or mean, as far as what I see in your feed back, that's not what I meant.

If you still want to play sock puppet games, and fear revealing who you are, fine by me.

There's no way I see I can explain myself to you and for me to expect you understanding it.
There are reason's why I can't tell everything...And obviously you think the worst of me for it. Wow! Ego, Vanity, presumptuousness and it really has nothing to do with any of those assumption's.
So, a wise man once said...all's well, that ends well.

Dex

Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:15 pm
GT Truther

Lady Blue and blueeyes...Different species. Names I've attached to them.

Dex

Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:18 pm
GT Truther

Lady Blue and blueeyes...Different species. Names I've attached to them.

Dex

And a Green Sun (Son).

Dex

Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:21 pm
Truth Seeker

There are reason's why I can't tell everything...And obviously you think the worst of me for it. Wow! Ego, Vanity, presumptuousness and it really has nothing to do with any of those assumption's.

Dex

When someone says something to you or asks you something and you respond with Bible verses that make reference to casting pearls before swine then you do come off as some of these people who you say are disgusting to you. I have no problem with you not wanting to tell something or to clarify something that you have said. I know what it is like to tell someone something and have what you say used against you and I completely understand your statements that you've made before about the need to talk in riddles, etc. I don't hold that against you. It's the Holier than thou Christian thing I don't understand.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:37 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

Dex

When someone says something to you or asks you something and you respond with Bible verses that make reference to casting pearls before swine then you do come off as some of these people who you say are disgusting to you. I have no problem with you not wanting to tell something or to clarify something that you have said. I know what it is like to tell someone something and have what you say used against you and I completely understand your statements that you've made before about the need to talk in riddles, etc. I don't hold that against you. It's the Holier than thou Christian thing I don't understand.

That would be insulting...
You see..you made my point, I never said that..what I have said is casting pearls before their "TIME".

Big difference.

Dex

Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:42 pm
GT Truther

Major General Albert “Bert” N. Stubblebine III, head of all intelligence says:
Pentagon was NOT hit by a plane, WTC 7 brought down by explosives, Media in America is controlled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0iry3fiHU4

Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 pm
Truth Seeker

Dex one thing I know about you is that you twist your own words. Most people twist other people's words. You're not accurately quoting yourself. But I'll tell you what since youre obviously trying to save face and I'm not letting you. I'm going to give you the last word and then let it drop.

Dex wrote:
aquaman417 wrote:
Dex wrote:

Dex

That would be insulting...
You see..you made my point, I never said that..what I have said is casting pearls before their "TIME".

Big difference.

Dex

Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:15 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 970 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next