It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 970 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.6 2009 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 4.6 2009
Welcome to the continuation of the Golden Thread, Volume 2009 4.6
All are welcome so long as the Golden Rule is observed among the participants.

This is the search for the 'truth' and Disclosure, that all men (and women, and children) that so desire learn the full and examined truth of the 'extraterrestrial reality' as it is known.

Our thoughts are with Lynwood and her Mother at this time.

Fri May 22, 2009 3:33 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

and 1 News:

Quoted:
"CDC Director's Bulletin on new Flu"

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 799453/pg1

is some statistic file with graphs and maps.

Fri May 22, 2009 5:25 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

My prayers to your mother to be released without much suffering.
My mother died also with cancer almost a year ago. I understand you.

Peace.
Luis.

Fri May 22, 2009 5:55 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Lynwood, may God bless and comfort you and your mother.

Fri May 22, 2009 7:48 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I've already seen the local drug stores stocking face masks at the local check outs.

I asked the Pharmacist (that I know from way back) "Come on you and I both know fliter masks don't stop micrn sized viruses. They just slip right past the fibers."

He looked at me and smiled leaned over the counter.. "Yea you and I know that but corporate has sent us 10000 of these babies in back stock room with the orders "Sell! Sell! Sell!"

I looked oiver at the Hand Sterilizer Gel Display right next to it. Sighed.. "Thats only good against bacteria!"

Todd laughed "Hey guy you and I know that, but general public doesn't know a damn thing, this Fall when everyone in confined spaces and this Swine Flu Pandemic takes off there is going to be panic in the streets! If we don't stock something they'll lynch us."

"So your sticking around then?"

"Hell no, I'm quiting in Sept."

A day in the life of Shady

Todd (not his real name) works for CVS Drug Stores.

Headlines Just today.

Quote:
WHO chief says world should prepare for severe flu
22 May 2009 11:42:03 GMT

Source: Reuters

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdes ... &region=AM

GENEVA, May 22 (Reuters) - Countries should be ready for more serious H1N1 infections, and more deaths from the newly-discovered virus, World Health Organisation chief Dr. Margaret Chan said on Friday.

"In cases where the H1N1 virus is widespread and circulating within the general community, countries must expect to see more cases of severe and fatal infections," she said. "We do not at present expect this to be a sudden and dramatic jump in severe illness and deaths."

She stressed in closing remarks to the WHO's annual assembly that there was little real difference between the current pandemic alert level of 5 and the highest of 6, and said she would consult experts before deciding to raise it again. "I will be advised by the emergency committee," she said. (Reporting by Stephanie Nebehay, Katie Reid and Laura MacInnis)

Fri May 22, 2009 7:53 am
GT Truther

Thiis is EXACTLY the same speak the Nazi's used to set up the concentration camps and start to fill them! My mom and dad told me stories how when the Germans occupied the Baltics the papers (Nazi controlled) ran stories after stories of the 'preventative messures' against Jews which the Nazi propaganda over and over stated were un trustworthy and possible fifth column for Communists. So they had to 'concentrated' into Gettos and Camps for the protection of themselves and the people at large.

Obama is using the SAME DAMN LANGUAGE! Look next for a re wording of the defination of what exactly is a Terrorist or Terror Suspect. You'll start to see a rise in "Domestic Terrorism and Terrorists" as they add ANYONE THEY WISH to that list!

Note the Double Speak in Obama

I really really urge people to get Jim Marrs new book Rise of the Fourth Reich. Namoi Wolfs too!

Shady

Quote:
The New York Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/21/us/po ... nted=print

May 21, 2009
Obama Is Said to Consider Preventive Detention Plan
By SHERYL GAY STOLBERG

WASHINGTON — President Obama told human rights advocates at the White House on Wednesday that he was mulling the need for a “preventive detention” system that would establish a legal basis for the United States to incarcerate terrorism suspects who are deemed a threat to national security but cannot be tried, two participants in the private session said.

The discussion, in a 90-minute meeting in the Cabinet Room that included Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. and other top administration officials, came on the eve of a much-anticipated speech Mr. Obama is to give Thursday on a number of thorny national security matters, including his promise to close the detention center at the naval base in Guantánamo Bay, Cuba.

Human rights advocates are growing deeply uneasy with Mr. Obama’s stance on these issues, especially his recent move to block the release of photographs showing abuse of detainees, and his announcement that he is willing to try terrorism suspects in military commissions — a concept he criticized bitterly as a presidential candidate.

The two participants, outsiders who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the session was intended to be off the record, said they left the meeting dismayed.

They said Mr. Obama told them he was thinking about “the long game” — how to establish a legal system that would endure for future presidents. He raised the issue of preventive detention himself, but made clear that he had not made a decision on it. Several senior White House officials did not respond to requests for comment on the outsiders’ accounts.

“He was almost ruminating over the need for statutory change to the laws so that we can deal with individuals who we can’t charge and detain,” one participant said. “We’ve known this is on the horizon for many years, but we were able to hold it off with George Bush. The idea that we might find ourselves fighting with the Obama administration over these powers is really stunning.”

The other participant said Mr. Obama did not seem to be thinking about preventive detention for terrorism suspects now held at Guantánamo Bay, but rather for those captured in the future, in settings other than a legitimate battlefield like Afghanistan. “The issue is,” the participant said, “What are the options left open to a future president?”

Mr. Obama did not specify how he intended to deal with Guantánamo detainees who posed a threat and could not be tried, nor did he share the contents of Thursday’s speech, the participants said.

He will deliver the speech at a site laden with symbolism — the National Archives, home to the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. Across town, his biggest Republican critic, former Vice President Dick Cheney, will deliver a speech at the American Enterprise Institute.

Mr. Cheney and other hawkish critics have sought to portray Mr. Obama as weak on terror, and their argument seems to be catching on with the public. On Tuesday, Senate Democrats, in a clear rebuke to the White House, blocked the $80 million Mr. Obama had requested in financing to close the Guantánamo prison.

The lawmakers say they want a detailed plan before releasing the money; there is deep opposition on Capitol Hill to housing terrorism suspects inside the United States.

“He needs to convince people that he’s got a game plan that will protect us as well as be fair to the detainees,” said Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican of South Carolina, who agrees with Mr. Obama that the prison should be closed. “If he can do that, then we’re back on track. But if he doesn’t make that case, then we’ve lost control of this debate.”

But Mr. Obama will not use the speech to provide the details lawmakers want.

“What it’s not going to be is a prescriptive speech,” said David Axelrod, Mr. Obama’s senior adviser. “The president wants to take some time and put this whole issue in perspective to identify what the challenges are and how he will approach dealing with them.”

Fri May 22, 2009 8:20 am
GT Truther

RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

Thiis is EXACTLY the same speak the Nazi's used to set up the concentration camps and start to fill them! My mom and dad told me stories how when the Germans occupied the Baltics the papers (Nazi controlled) ran stories after stories of the 'preventative messures' against Jews which the Nazi propaganda over and over stated were un trustworthy and possible fifth column for Communists. So they had to 'concentrated' into Gettos and Camps for the protection of themselves and the people at large. ...”
[/quote]

... must add "The FEMA Coffins" to the equation...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THLGrNObwUs

and this device:

quoted:
Saudi 'Killer Chip' Implant Would Track, Eliminate Undesirables

Monday , May 18, 2009

It could be the ultimate in political control — but it won't be patented in Germany.

German media outlets reported last week that a Saudi inventor's application to patent a "killer chip," as the Swiss tabloids put it, had been denied.

The basic model would consist of a tiny GPS transceiver placed in a capsule and inserted under a person's skin, so that authorities could track him easily.

Model B would have an extra function — a dose of cyanide to remotely kill the wearer without muss or fuss if authorities deemed he'd become a public threat.

The inventor said the chip could be used to track terrorists, criminals, fugitives, illegal immigrants, political dissidents, domestic servants and foreigners overstaying their visas.

"The invention will probably be found to violate paragraph two of the German Patent Law — which does not allow inventions that transgress public order or good morals," German Patent and Trademark Office spokeswoman Stephanie Krüger told the English-language German-news Web site The Local.

end quoted from:
http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly ... 31,00.html

Fri May 22, 2009 9:14 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Russian TV: Nibiru
Russian TV: Nibiru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f40sBExWteY

may say:

the history of Nibiru,

told that only astronomers could see the small red dot or point, but it will be visible for everybody...

it will approach us the closest!

Fri May 22, 2009 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Godlike circ 03

Fri May 22, 2009 2:22 pm
GT Truther

Post Condelences for your trials and partings Lynnwood
To Lynnwood;

Quote Lynnwood

"Sorry I just disappeared like that, but I have had one of the most intense weeks of my life. At this moment I am here to be distracted from a great tragedy.... not expected to live another week."

Adored, respected, missed.
Goodbye blessed mother.
Thank you. Spirit fly on.

A tear falls in Kansas, Grist

Fri May 22, 2009 3:12 pm
GT Truther

Prayers for Mary and for you Lynwood. Love.

Fri May 22, 2009 5:08 pm
GT Truther

Grist, my prayers for your mother! I know what you are going through. My sisterinlaw died of bone cancer and also quit the kemo. My mother died a few months ago and that was also buisey time.
For everyone else, don'y forget the white box cars! Alex Jones has a lot on the subject of consintration camps, as does Jeff Rennse.

Fri May 22, 2009 6:55 pm
GT Truther

Post the war for overload has been lost?
out there on the internet wrote:
Overloading
Introduction

Things get a little bit complex, when you have to export overloaded functions. In general the solution is to explicitly say to compiler what function you want to export, by specifying its type. Before we proceed, please take a look on the following class:

struct X
{
bool f(int a)
{
return true;
}

bool f(int a, double b)
{
return true;
}

bool f(int a, double b, char c)
{
return true;
}
};

This class has been taken from Boost.Python tutorials.

There are few approaches, which you can use in order to export the functions.
Do nothing approach¶

I am sure you will like “do nothing” approach. Py++ recognize that you want to export an overloaded function and will generate the right code:

namespace bp = boost::python;

BOOST_PYTHON_MODULE(pyplusplus){
bp::class_<X>( "X" )
.def(
"f"
, (bool ( ::X::* )( int ) )( &::X::f )
, ( bp::arg("a") ) )
.def(
"f"
, (bool ( ::X::* )( int,double ) )( &::X::f )
, ( bp::arg("a"), bp::arg("b") ) )
.def(
"f"
, (bool ( ::X::* )( int,double,char ) )( &::X::f )
, ( bp::arg("a"), bp::arg("b"), bp::arg("c") ) );
}

“create_with_signature” approach¶

Well, while previous approach is very attractive it does not work in all cases and have a weakness.
Overloaded template function¶

I am sure you already know the following fact, but still I want to remind it:

* GCC-XML doesn’t report about un-instantiated templates

It is very important to understand it. Lets take a look on the following source code:

struct Y{

void do_smth( int );

template<class>
void do_smth( T t );

};

If you didn’t instantiate( use ) do_smth member function, than GCC-XML will not report it. As a result, Py++ will not be aware of the fact that do_smth is an overloaded function. To make the long story short, the generated code will not compile. You have to instruct Py++ to generate code, which contains function type:

from pyplusplus import module_builder

mb = module_builder.module_builder_t( ... )
y = mb.class_( 'Y' )
y.member_function( 'do_smth' ).create_with_signature = True
#------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Every Py++ class, which describes C++ function\operator has create_with_signature property. You have to set it to True. Default value of the property is computed. If the exported function is overloaded, then its value is True otherwise it will be False.
Do nothing approach weakness¶

Code modification - the weakness of the “do nothing” approach. We live in the dynamic world. You can create bindings for a project, but a month letter, the project developers will add a new function to the exported class. Lets assume that the new function will introduce overloading. If create_with_signature has False as a value, than the previously generated code will not compile and you will have to run code generator one more time.

Consider to explicitly set create_with_signature to True. It will save your and your users time in future.

mb = module_builder_t( ... )
mb.calldefs().create_with_signature = True

Overloading using macros¶

Boost.Python provides two macros, which help you to deal with overloaded functions:

* BOOST_PYTHON_FUNCTION_OVERLOADS
* BOOST_PYTHON_MEMBER_FUNCTION_OVERLOADS

Boost.Python tutorials contain an explanation about this macros.

You can instruct Py++ to generate code, which will use the macros:

import module_builder

mb = module_builder.module_builder_t( ... )
x = mb.class_( "X" )
x.member_functions( "f" ).use_overload_macro = True
#-------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Member and free functions declaration classes have use_overload_macro property. The default value of the property is False.

You don’t really have to use the macros, unless you have “registration order” problem. The problem and work around described in default arguments document.

Uncle John here: D&m&thugs have no concept of the complexity of the reality of the universe we live in.

The best way to survive is to do the same things that would help the python compiler generate the right code.

Sneds like to overload their language, but they have no clue as to the semantics of what they are doing.

Back to your regularly scheduled program.

Only love can fill.

Fri May 22, 2009 11:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

BREAKING NEWS .... From EDO, Dan and Marcia, and the EAGLES TEAM

Finally I can share this news with you all ;D

You want explanations? We got explanations! Even though this is REAL, we feel it is important to begin this summary this way…….

Once Upon a Time…

…there was a man named Dan, and a woman named Marcia. They met in a land far-far-away from their native homeland, the Land of the Proud Scots, in the year -1980. 11 years after first meeting, they re-met on June 16, 1991 at the Sahara Hotel, in Las Vegas, Nevada. By then, the man was already married to an Evil Queen, only known as “That strutting pregnant dog!” From the time of the “marriage” in 1990 until the end of that year everything was fine. But, by the end of 1990, things had turned “strange.” The man found out that his name had been placed in a Treaty through the potions and machinations of the Evil Queen, by way of the Illuminati. While Dan was allied to the Maji, the Evil Queen was not. During that time the Illuminati were ensconced in the Committee of the Majority and had great power in it. There was nothing he could do! …or was there?

A plan was made, and a war was launched, the “WAR FOR EVERYTHING!” (WFE, codenamed to mean “Wife.”)

Dan’s parents were separated off, for their protection, with neither Dan nor Marcia giving away any hint of love for them, to keep them safe. If they hadn’t done that, both of Dan’s parents would have been used as tools of coercion against Dan, or just killed “outright.”

The first stages in the WFE was to get Marcia close to Dan, it was called – “Operation Bravo”

But things weren’t going to go that easy. Many attempts were tried, all mostly failed from 1991 to 2003 – 12 years of attempts! The Committee of the Majority was charged with keeping Marcia away from Dan because of an addition to the same Treaty, naming Marcia as “ ‘The One’ who must be kept away from Dr. Danny B Crain.” During that time Marcia began rattling cages everywhere she could, to free Dan, knowing that her own family, allied to the Maji, had sufficient juice with the “Powers that Be” to keep her alive during the WFE. In all other cases, they would have just killed her.

“Operation Critical Exposure” was added to the WFE, both because Dan and Marcia knew about the significance of the year 1998 to the Precession of the Equinoxes, plus the “exposure” of a book may shake something loose, freeing Dan. Eagles Disobey: The Case for Inca City, Mars was written and provided an accurate accounting of discoveries at Mars. The most it did at the time was to anger the Committee of the Majority and the Evil Queen. Loyal Patriots, from the inside, leaked information to help in the WFE. That information was published in successive books, Like Eagles Undefeated and Eagles Unchained. Think carefully about the meaning of those names: Disobey, Undefeated, Unchained. The WFE has been partially fought in plain sight since 1998. Marcia has been shoved around and emotionally harmed, and Dan received beatings, broken bones, and unimaginable emotional and other kinds of torture.

Then the former MJ1 stepped in, from behind the scenes, to help. He quietly directed Patriots to begin opening a “window” to the outside, both for the information he knew would have to be disclosed to the world, and to offer possible “avenues.” One such avenue was taken during a meeting with two men at Sam’s Town, in Las Vegas. Marcia’s twin sister was given an acting “try out” to masquerade as Marcia, to see how she could carry herself under the possible pressure if “Operation Bravo” became possible. She did great, and the viewing public was treated to the old switcheroo, nicknamed LUKE-LULU, behind the scenes it was called “The Masquerade Suite.”

(One of the men who met the twin sister and later met the real Marcia admitted seeing differences, and knowing that he met the real Marcia in the second meeting. This was a clue to decrease the physical distance in physical appearance between the two even more.)

By the end of 2003 all Marcia’s cage rattling began to take a toll on the “Powers that Be,” as per traditions which were as old as Majestic itself they couldn’t kill her, so rather than continuing to fight it, they decided she could be easier controlled from “within,” as well as used if an upcoming disclosure would become necessary or desirable. She didn’t know at first, when she was abducted by agents to be spoken with and offered a “placement,” but she was soon told that it was an “inside job.” She formally swore in as an agent, and that opened the first doors to “Operation Bravo.” In 2004, she appeared as herself to the Evil Queen and switched her name back and forth in front of her, for common usage – Marcia, and Ann, as both sisters had reversed names “Marcia Ann” and “Ann Marcia.” It worked like a charm! Soon the real Ann was switched in and became close, VERY CLOSE, to the Evil Queen. “Operation Bravo” was underway, but at a time when things were getting hard because Majestic was readying to adjourn (October 2005) and money avenues were being limited.

After becoming close, VERY CLOSE, to the Evil Queen, an argument was “created.” Ann broke from the Evil Queen, in a certain way, and that placed Marcia, who was switched back in, close, but not VERY CLOSE. Operation Bravo was now in full process. During the next few years, many things happened like “Tell the World,” “Caltech,” “Angel Eagles,” and a few other things. All the while, the WFE was still ongoing. Then it happened: Dan refused to swear into the Illuminati. Soon, he became more ill than usual. Dan almost died. Marcia, in the knowledge that the Treaties would be expunged at the end of 2020 and that official agents were running all askew and who probably wouldn’t want to expose themselves to another “abduct Dan” scenario, knew that it was now or never. Even so, rogue elements within the Illuminati were observed setting up command posts nearby and they were heavily armed – either Dan swore in, or everyone feared they were going to take him out one way or the other.

On October 15, 2008, “Operation Bravo” FINALLY turned to the SECOND stage in the WFE, a war that had to that time had already lasted for 17 years 4 months: “Operation Bravissimo” was engaged (A codename for “EXTRACTION.”) They came in the night for Dan, the kind of men you only hear about in SuperHero and MIB Movies, they are called, THE GHOST RIDERS! They make no sound, none unless it’s the last one a person ever hears:

Our team was also heavily armed, and commanded on the ground by the finest operator who has ever lived, and never a more honorable knight: Steven Ortiz, known on the Eagles Forum as “Sir Bone-Ami Mongraal” – the “Mongrel Dawg”! Brian Stansfield, known on the Eagles Forum as “Owl” was by his side!

The extraction occurred and a very ill Dan was swept away to Los Angeles, California, to a place we nicknamed “The Anthill” for rest and effective medical treatment. We changed the name a bit: others have called it “The Antfarm.” The next stage of the WFE was immediately put in place, to get Dan and Marcia together on their own terms, “Operation Velvet Morning” was engaged. When it happened, this song was heard to play on the Eagles Forum:

…and a short time Board was started, to give the operators who knew they may be called upon, updates. The Board was named, “Phaedra’s Castle.”

Threats were overtly initiated against Dan, by the operators in the Illuminati who would have stood to benefit by Dan’s compliance or death. But, Dan out of their reach, within a couple months, relief was granted, as the Illuminati doesn’t like to engage in what they call “cat fights.” This opened the avenue for a legal process to be completed, codenamed “The Battle of Lexington/Concord.” In the last operation of the WFE, known as “Operation Summer Wine.”

An army of former Majestic agents was assembled in case the Illuminati went back on its word- the army of agents was codenamed “The Army of the Potomac,” led by the same operator, Steven Ortiz. A legal process was put in place, and a 20 day countdown to “Default” (in Binary) was initiated on the Eagles Forum’s Ticker. During this time Ann was switched back in to “occupy” the Evil Queen’s time so the clock would run out. At about 4 days before the clock ran out, Ann again staged a “break off” and departed back to her home in Canada, with Marcia switching back in (but not VERY CLOSE), and staying at a careful distance from the Evil Queen while the best-of-the-best-of-the-best (under the Command of the Mongrel Dawg) watched over the real Marcia.

(During this same period, the decode of the “date” from Chi’el’ah just happened to be underway. The date was ultimately believed to be a real but now defunct date, but Eagles Disobey continues in its request to ask people to focus on Unity.) Once the legal process was concluded, and after another operation to expose our knowledge of the Evil Queen’s deeds to the Evil Queen, and also offering many things to her, and so forcing her to surrender, a tearful and heart-warming reunion with Dan’s Mother and Father finally occurred. Then, Dan and Marcia, known to millions worldwide as “The Eagles who Disobey” were Married (the nuptials were codenamed “The Elysian Fields”) and went on their honeymoon (codenamed “The Love Boat”):

While they were on “The Love Boat,” the traditional theme song of Majestic played, to honor the work of the former MJ1, all the agents who helped them win the WFE, and Marcia’s family (very close to the Disney family), as the SINGLE TUNE on the front page of Eagles Disobey:

When LOVE is at stake, when a real world Fairy Tale is at hand, that’s how a WAR FOR EVERYTHING is WON!

The code for the countdown, THE RUMBLES, with songs on the front page of Eagles Disobey meant the following:

MAY 13:

10: GHOST RIDERS: (The Ghost Riders extracted Dr. Burisch in the 10th. month)

MAY 14:

9: SOME VELVET MORNING:

(Velvet is smooth – a transitional period and rite. Marcia’s birthday.)

MAY 15:

8: SUMMER WINE: (8 is the number infinity – LOVE.)

MAY 16:

7: ABBA ARRIVAL: (Arrival back to God – 7 is the traditional number of God. Love won!)

MAY 17:

6: EAGLES AND HORSES: (Freedom. Eagles 2 wings, Horses 4 legs, 4+2 = 6.)

MAY 18:

5: LADY MAGDALENE: (The pentagram.)

MAY 19:

4: WE WILL ROCK YOU: (Earth, the material, a square, 4 sides.)

MAY 20:

3: PHANTOM OF THE OPERA: (The breaking of an inappropriate triangle, 3, so the dance could begin.)

MAY 21:

2: SECOND WALTZ: (Two are united.)

MAY 22:

1: ILLUSIONIST ENDING: (VICTORY, A SACRED MARRIAGE DAY!)

MAY 23:

0: WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR: EAGLES VICTORIOUS! (A SINGLE TUNE, a Honeymoon, a Fairy Tale has come true!)

Now, view this movie again closely, in the knowledge that the WFE was a real thing, because “The Orange Tree” IS the alternate name for the WFE! This is why we said it was a “mirror but opposite,” as it was not the woman who was being held back by the man. The ILLUSION was not for the public – you know the truth – the ILLUSION was erected in front of those who needed to be defeated, for LOVE TO TRIUMPH! (They, those defeated, have just learned the truth of all this, with their reading this post!)

EAGLES DISOBEY!

…AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

Sat May 23, 2009 3:56 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Well, now that I see this latest piece of the puzzle, I came up with a new name for it. Controlled Multiple Personality Disorder.

nodstar wrote:
Then the former MJ1 stepped in, from behind the scenes, to help. He quietly directed Patriots to begin opening a “window” to the outside, both for the information he knew would have to be disclosed to the world, and to offer possible “avenues.” One such avenue was taken during a meeting with two men at Sam’s Town, in Las Vegas. Marcia’s twin sister was given an acting “try out” to masquerade as Marcia, to see how she could carry herself under the possible pressure if “Operation Bravo” became possible. She did great, and the viewing public was treated to the old switcheroo, nicknamed LUKE-LULU, behind the scenes it was called “The Masquerade Suite.”

(One of the men who met the twin sister and later met the real Marcia admitted seeing differences, and knowing that he met the real Marcia in the second meeting. This was a clue to decrease the physical distance in physical appearance between the two even more.)

UJ: I was introduced to "LUKE-LULU" at the Rachel interview just under five years ago. On the drive home shortly later that day, I recognized we were dealing with a case of insanity.

The real question is this: Why would any offworlder race want to create an insane pair of representatives to be the interface between humans and the offworlders?

The answer to this question is two fold: seductive drama for the whole universe along with semantic overloading.

Now I understand that most likely that none of the kind readers hereof will have the slightest idea of what I'm talking about concerning semantic overloading.

The reason for the semantic overloading is to increase the degrees of freedom. It was just totally misapplied in d&m's case.

Debie as the evil queen and a backdrop of a song by Queen. The hidden meaning and humor in this does not get by me.

My response to the evil offworlder race orchestrating this drama is this. You can speak with a forked tongue all over the universe, but those who are aware will see behind your play and you will suffer in eternity for pulling the wool over as many sentient beings as you can.

Truly, dan and marci are members of the stupid idiots society. They have little awareness of how they were, are and will be forced into the Controlled Multiple Personality Disorder.

"War for everything!" What a joke. What a cruel joke. Dan signed onto the prenuptial agreement long ago when he signed over everything he would produce to marci.

I'll post later at length about this marriage, but let me state that this is a marriage made in hell, not heaven. The d&m story gives the name pulp fiction a whole new meaning.

Sat May 23, 2009 4:45 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

nodstar wrote:
BREAKING NEWS .... From EDO, Dan and Marcia, and the EAGLES TEAM

Finally I can share this news with you all ;D

You want explanations? We got explanations! Even though this is REAL, we feel it is important to begin this summary this way…….

Once Upon a Time…
…AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

Teenie bopper gibberish. Why do we take these idiots seriously? WFE = Weird Freaking Excrement.

Sat May 23, 2009 4:50 am
GT Truther

Teenie bopper gibberish. Why do we take these idiots seriously? WFE = Weird Freaking Excrement.

Uncle John here: We take this excrement seriously because the idiots presenting us this material are only the actors on a stage. We take this seriously because the architects of this drama are currently running the world and they are not humans.

If you want to come to grips with needless human suffering, then you need to take these insane idiots seriously because the members of one of the largest insane asylum in the universe have been given the keys to create and run our world.

Good acronym Grist, but I don't know any teenie bopper's that could lay up excrement as thick as this.

The offworlders are attempting to crapture the whole universe.

Sat May 23, 2009 5:15 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Grist von Zweifel wrote:

Uncle John here: We take this excrement seriously because the idiots presenting us this material are only the actors on a stage. We take this seriously because the architects of this drama are currently running the world and they are not humans.

If you want to come to grips with needless human suffering, then you need to take these insane idiots seriously because the members of one of the largest insane asylum in the universe have been given the keys to create and run our world.

Good acronym Grist, but I don't know any teenie bopper's that could lay up excrement as thick as this. They're doomed to be what they are.

The offworlders are attempting to crapture the whole universe.

Gawd UJ, I hope "crapture" was an intentioned pun. It's perfect! If the offworlders are intending to use these tools to 'crapture' the universe then they have found their mark very low on a scale of success. Effluent abounds and the lowest common denominator surely will not prevail as a universal truth. I hold a higher view of humanity's potential and cosmic justice. Darkness is the absence of light, evil the absence of good. These creatures are just absent from reality and common sense.

Sat May 23, 2009 5:35 am
GT Truther

Gawd UJ, I hope "crapture" was an intentioned pun. It's perfect!

Uncle John here: I was talking to Dondep earlier about the three meanings of crapture, rapture and capture when he exclaimed, "John, you've come up with a triple entendre."

Sat May 23, 2009 5:57 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Evil Queen/Illumanti agent then un undoubtedly was Deb Burisch.

So Dan and Marcia are now married?? An Dan has re-united with his adoptive mother and step father?

So does that meand Dan Burisch will be switching his name back to Dan B Crain or Dan B McDowell ;)

Shady

Sat May 23, 2009 8:35 am
GT Truther

Quote:
After becoming close, VERY CLOSE, to the Evil Queen, an argument was “created.” Ann broke from the Evil Queen, in a certain way, and that placed Marcia, who was switched back in, close, but not VERY CLOSE. Operation Bravo was now in full process.

If I'm reading this correctly... then Ann was Lesbian lover to the Evil Queen, ie agent in bed of the Evil Queen and Macria and Ann would switch places often.. but Marcia just during the 'distance' thing poor Ann was the bed toy.

So is this what Majestic runs lesbian prostution services..?? LOL

Damn this Saga is getting better then All My Children, Days of Our Lives or as the World Turns combined!!!!

Muches Pop Corn.

Shady

Sat May 23, 2009 8:47 am
GT Truther

Oh and not to toot my own horn but I will :)

I stated as far back as 2005 in Golden Thread at Godlike that Deb Burisch was the Illuminati's inside man/woman and that Dan Crain was a prisoner under guard.

Oh and heck forgo Dan B Crain or Dan B McDowell why don't you just call yourself Dan B Cheesy. Since it appears that the cat is the only thing truly stable in Dan Crains life.

Shady

Sat May 23, 2009 8:59 am
GT Truther

Apparently Majestic had arranged Dan and Marcia's marriage as far back as the 80s. due to what the looking glass told them and their part this supposed disclosure.

Dan and Marcia's first meeting was at the big Scottish shin-dig at the castle.

If memory serves me about the "Saga" Dan was 'underage' (under 18) and Marcia was over the age of 18. Dan so turned on by Marcia he tripped over himself and made a lovable fool of himself.

So when does Majestic arrange statutory rape?

According to the early 1980s local newspaper story of Marcia in the SCA and Macrcia's Extras photos in the movie, and Marcia's McDonald Dogulas Badge. Marcia would have in her early to mid twenties when she first met Dan at the Scottish Castle! ... Naughty! Naughty! seducing a under age boy and Space Nerd!..

LOL

Shady

Sat May 23, 2009 9:07 am
GT Truther

Post Pulp Fiction:The war 4 everything - coming to a forum near u
UncleJohn wrote:
The d&m story gives the name pulp fiction a whole new meaning.

Shady Groves wrote:
Damn this Saga is getting better then All My Children, Days of Our Lives or as the World Turns combined!!!!

Muches Pop Corn.

I couldn't resist slapping the below image together using the original Pulp Fiction poster to mark Nodstar's "the war for everything" post and Dan and Marcia's recent nuptials. Just a bit of fun. No offence intended.

Sat May 23, 2009 11:04 am
GT Truther

Post Ann at Rachel, NV
Shady Groves wrote:
If I'm reading this correctly... then Ann was Lesbian lover to the Evil Queen, ie agent in bed of the Evil Queen and Macria and Ann would switch places often.. but Marcia just during the 'distance' thing poor Ann was the bed toy.

As most of us here know, over the years there's been a lot of see-sawing of opinion as to whether Ann Marcher actually existed or not. I strongly believed she did exist about 4 or 5 years ago, but had my doubts at the beginning of 2008. However, in my mind now there's no doubt that Marcia does have a sister, and she was at the Little A'Le'Inn at Rachel, Nevada, pretending to be Marcia.

Does this photo bring back memories, UJ? Perhaps you snapped it, for all I know.8) Looking at the body language between Dan and "Marcia" and the distance they're standing from each other, then I think it's probably safe to say that these two are definitely not that close.

Sat May 23, 2009 11:40 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 970 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next