It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:46 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 970 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.6 2009 
GT Truther

MJC, to me they are standing apart to get a shot of the little alien! Old people do that you know. You hardly see old people holding hands!

Sat May 23, 2009 12:16 pm
GT Truther

MJC, to me they are standing apart to get a shot of the little alien! Old people do that you know. You hardly see old people holding hands!

Lol@old people do that you know. D & M/A aren't that old. :P I can see your point about letting the alien on the wall come between them, though.

Sat May 23, 2009 12:35 pm

Post Second Sun???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKYYzDhj3Bw

I found this particular video series by accident and I am now curious whether anybody has seen this. I was convinced mjc picked up on this, but looking back in the past days posts I can't find it?

This is surely a game being played to keep us all guessing, whereas this video clearly shows the SS image turns around the Sun as the camera is twisted. :?:

Sat May 23, 2009 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I want to preface this post with 2 items:

1) I have never had a "religious experience" or been "saved". I do not go to church. I study "metaphysics" like I'm sure a lot of us do here. I am not any specific type of religion, but I do "believe"... I also believe all religions are a path to God, they are simply different colors in the light, all equal and "part of the infinite light of God".

2) I want to assure everyone that I have had a direct experience, not second hand, I had a first hand experience lasting several hours--proof, if you will, of life after death, proof of angels, and proof that prayers for a loved one's "easy passage" are answered.

===========================

Here it is:

My Mom passed on, peacefully and quickly, I was holding her hand. For that last few hours before her death, I had the most profound spiritual experience of my life. Here is my post a couple days ago:

Quote:
Posted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:09 pm Post subject:

Sorry I just disappeared like that, but I have had one of the most intense weeks of my life. At this moment I am here to be distracted from a great tragedy. The short version is my Mom took ill suddenly, as in going to the hospital with pain from a lingering "kidney infection", she was re-diagnosed with lung cancer, metastasised to the spine. She became paralysed within 2 days of entering the hospital. Bone cancer of the spine is one of the most painful of all cancers. Surgery is out of the question, she had 3 radiation treatments that almost killed her alone. The prognosis is horrible. She became unable to communicate,and the doctors started looking to me for decisions (only child) and they recommended hospice (death with dignity). I made the hardest decision of my life and decided to stop my Mom's treatment for cancer as it was killing her too, and to treat the pain and try to make her last days comfortable.. She is still alive but not expected to live another week.

...between that, and yesterday at 1:40pm when my Mom physically left her body, two very remarkable things happened. I received a message from my dead brother to give to Mom, and I heard a choir of angels sing for many hours, this was a sound outside myself.. The "message" was in response to a prayer I had been making for days for my dead brother to help our Mom have an easy passage. It occured to me to ASK him:

Quote:
The Question:

..."Butchie, is there anything I can do on this side to help Mom have an easy passage and to help quell her fear?..."

I received an immediate response that I scrambled to write down in full, verbatim.

The Message/Answer:

..."Tell Mom that deep in her heart is her soul, and in the center of her soul is a thin strand of light, it looks silver and shimmery. That strand connects Mom to God and has always been with her. Tell her to "Look For The Silver Cord" and when she is ready, it will be there to help guide her..."

A while after I told her the message the first time, (I told her a total of three times over a day or so) -- there was what can only be described as a "disturbance" in the room. Dimension bleedthrough is what it looked like, flapping of large wings only seen by a slight visual variation of the space between objects, a "settling in around her deathbed," this disturbance lasted for a minute or so, then a chorus sound started, a choir of angels started up aaaahhhh-ing three chords in a beautiful melody and harmony. This lasted until she died, many hours later.., and then started to fade. It was loud, but no one else seemed to hear it...I checked my computer which earlier, had been playing "Holy Harmony" with the special Solfeggio Emanations Tuning Fork sounds embedded in gentle hymnal music.

Holy Harmony by Jonathan Goldman with Sarah Benson - CD with embedded Solfeggio Emanations
http://www.healingsounds.com/CATALOG/pr ... roduct=985

Explanation of the "Holy Harmony™ Tuning Forks"
http://www.healingsounds.com/catalog/pr ... oduct=1006

I also had this CD in the lineup: Divine Revelation by Marya http://www.keysofenoch.org/html/music.html it is very beautiful....

I was so stunned to be hearing this out loud, there was no more need to play gentle music anymore, as I could hear this angel choir, childrens voices, plain as day. I walked into the [hospital] hall and checked both adjoining rooms, looking for the sound. I checked my computer to be sure Windows Media Player was off, and closed all tabs. I tried to shrug it off, and went outside. As I walked the grounds, I could hear the same chorus, very loud, that no one else seemed to hear, it seemed to be coming from the roof on the wing my Mom was in (4th floor). That beautiful sound stayed until about 2 hours after Mom died, it just faded away until now I only have the memory of the sound.

==============================

Anyway, this has been astonishing. I know the next time I hear that sweet sound they will be coming for me.

Easy free image host and resizer: https:postimages.org
Select 640x480, then choose "Hotlink for forums"

Youtube Format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxxxxxxx

Sat May 23, 2009 4:51 pm
GT Truther

Sat May 23, 2009 4:51 pm
GT Truther

For those still recovering from the pysop experiment of the D&M SNED show,
We all knew about option #1 but I guess they drop the deception and showed us really what they(SNED) has been working on so hard (and loudly) is really option #2

SNED, optional ending to the manipulation experiment:

1. They really are working toward Uniting Humanity, full alien disclose, the rule of law, justice, peace and good will for all.

2. They are STS, using illusion (some call these lies) to further there own interests (Dumping the old broad for the older concubine)

Too bad for planet earth.
This must be the why they now are taking to show to Europe.

I believe that they are under some really bad influence, using multiple personalities to control them. In fact the actor named "Stan" once released this and made his personnel avatar a Human face with the top of the skull ripped off and showing multiple compartments (like a SIM world). Above the skull was a UFO, with the implication that they were beaming thoughts into to various compartments.

Sat May 23, 2009 5:19 pm
GT Truther

No one and I do mean NO ONE gets into 'inner board rooms' of the secret organizations of the PTB; be they Majestic or Illuminati without first having their hands and indeed their very soul soiled and bloddied in some way.

Once done its slap on the back "Welcome to club Boy!!"

The only way to remove that dirt is repentance, confession and righting of wrongs done.

Doing good deeds the rest of your life without repentence don't get you into pearly gates.

As we all know before Burisch repents he's waiting on Congressional Immunitty.

All the good deeds in the world won't clean a speckle of dirt off thats hands.

Shady

mountaintiger7 wrote:
We all knew about option #1 but I guess they drop the deception and showed us really what they(SNED) has been working on so hard (and loudly) is really option #2

1. They really are working toward Uniting Humanity, full alien disclose, the rule of law, justice, peace and good will for all.

2. They are STS, using illusion (some call these lies) to further there own interests (Dumping the old broad for the older concubine)

I believe that they are under some really bad influence, using multiple personalities to control them. In fact the actor named "Stan" once released this and made his personnel avatar a Human face with the top of the skull ripped off and showing multiple compartments (like a SIM world). Above the skull was a UFO, with the implication that they were beaming thoughts into to various compartments.

Sat May 23, 2009 5:53 pm
Truth Seeker

Sorry to hear of your Mothers Passing Lynwood, it sounds like shes in good hands.
Your experience reminded me of my Grandfather who died during a big operation, and was revived. I was only a child when I was taken to visit him in hospital, and clearly remember his words saying he heard beautiful music during the operation. Hes now passed away, but he was never afraid of dying after his experience from that operation.
I was never really that close to him, but I remember his experience.

Gav

Sat May 23, 2009 7:51 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

No one and I do mean NO ONE gets into 'inner board rooms' of the secret organizations of the PTB; be they Majestic or Illuminati without first having their hands and indeed their very soul soiled and bloodied in some way.

Once done its slap on the back "Welcome to club Boy!!"

The only way to remove that dirt is repentance, confession and righting of wrongs done.

Doing good deeds the rest of your life without repentance don't get you into pearly gates.

As we all know before Burisch repents he's waiting on Congressional Immunity.

All the good deeds in the world won't clean a speckle of dirt off thats hands.

mountaintiger7 wrote:

Shady,

Thanks for the info on the required Congressional Immunity fact.
SNED has always put on airs that they will do the right thing no matter what the cost, this is not the same message as wanting a get out of jail free card. I guess, I should not be surprised. The get out of jail is YET AGAIN ANOTHER STS MOVE!, thinking of there own ass's rather than United Humanity.

I always wondered how deep the blackness goes, I wonder if he 'D' created HIV, SAR's or what things even worse.

I guess the dirty's boys club is what keep things under wraps, but just like a house of cards it will come down.

It is too bad, since any decent Human being with a molecule of honor and decency would come forth with the real truth as a duty to God and country .

Perhaps they are controlled because there morals have completely left their souls.

Sat May 23, 2009 8:03 pm
GT Truther

Your experience reminded me of my Grandfather who died during a big operation, and was revived. I was only a child when I was taken to visit him in hospital, and clearly remember his words saying he heard beautiful music during the operation. Hes now passed away, but he was never afraid of dying after his experience from that operation.

WOW! - I know of what he spoke!

Sat May 23, 2009 8:08 pm
GT Truther

Can you post that picture Shady?

Dex

Sat May 23, 2009 8:09 pm
GT Truther

Post Illumi-not-us in Jan 2004
Shady Groves wrote:
Oh and not to toot my own horn but I will :)

I stated as far back as 2005 in Golden Thread at Godlike that Deb Burisch was the Illuminati's inside man/woman and that Dan Crain was a prisoner under guard.

Oh and heck forgo Dan B Crain or Dan B McDowell why don't you just call yourself Dan B Cheesy. Since it appears that the cat is the only thing truly stable in Dan Crains life.

While I agree re Cheesy, we have a Raven to thank in Jan 2004 for alerting us to Deb's "Illuminati" status. While I'm working on the book, I have all these files that I'm constantly having to refer to just to make sure the timeline :roll: is correct (not "T1" or "T2"). It was on the night of Jan 19, 2004, when the Aussies were wide awake and the rest of us asleep, that a 'raven' handed this off to CJ (Crackajack):

ravenmaji (3:08:09 PM): I got this from a bunch of papers that I was transporting.

ravenmaji (3:08:26 PM): I couldn't post it at the forum because they would have known it to be me.

ravenmaji (3:08:38 PM): I will copy and paste it. I am not sure if it will help.

crackajack332003 (3:08:43 PM): OK

ravenmaji (3:08:56 PM): MOST SECRET / by SIS direct 16P Name at birth: Huffman, Deborah Kay Date of birth: June 30, 1961 / Date records removed: July 2, 1961 (auth Home Office) Father: Burisch, Harry Ernest (U.S. MJ) Mother: Huffman, Doris Ann (Depend) Location: St. Mary's Hospital, London Then residing: Southgate, Churchill St. Education 1961-1966: Tutored privately by Nanny, Francy Warrington (UCB) Records Copied: Roanoke, Virginia, U.S.A. / July 3, 1961

ravenmaji (3:09:14 PM): Dual Citizenship Auto-Granted, dated from birth. Knowledge of U.S. recruitment: U.S. MJ January, 1985 (Information auth at GCHQ) Counter-recruited: 1985 (A. Duff), referred DIS, MJ approval Z. Brzezinski. Illuminist, Responsible to Royal Inst. Of International Affairs, Contact Person- from MI5 to E.M-B, at SIS, and K.T. at MoD. Current Assignment, via U.S. DIA: Staar-Flower (U.S. MJ) Current Resident: U.S., Nevada, Las Vegas. See residential file for flat information. Sec/1P/16P

ravenmaji (3:09:20 PM): That was the whole thing.

{Incidentally; thanks to this 'drop', we figured out that '61' was really Deb's code number due to her birth-year.}

It's no surprise to me, none whatsoever, that D&M are simply making it 'official'; in late 2005/Jan 2006, when they were allowed to talk to me on the phone while I was in Canada, Dan was very blatant about he and Deb getting a divorce, as there was an 'absence of affection' (I believe that was the phrase used, if memory serves me correctly). And though my memory isn't big on details, I do recall asking why it hadn't been done before; I seem to remember being told that it was "best for appearances" if Dan didn't get a divorce, in the opinion of the Maji. I remember thinking then how incongruous that sounded, in light of the misdeeds the Maji had conspired in.

[I particularly liked the WFE acronym Grist came up with.....somehow it's so close to WTF it's uncanny.]

SNEDs. Where the sequels are the prequels and every twist brings a new, justified, ending.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to hear about your mother, Lynnwood. I've been focused on finishing the book so was just now catching up a bit. I had a similar experience holding my father's hand as he passed....on Christmas Day, no less. I felt like he held on while I was on the road for an hour getting there...the doctors had said he had taken a turn for the worse and I felt like he waited just so I could be there at the moment.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat May 23, 2009 9:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

It's comforting to get the evidence, even if you do believe we survive physical death. I asked my dad to 'pop back' and let us know he was OK after he'd passed.
About 2 weeks after the funeral I had the strong impression of him standing in my kitchen, a bit bemused, as if to say 'well, here I am. What shall I do now.'
The same evening mum, several miles away, saw a beautiful violet/blue light pass across the room as she was watching TV (not knowing at that time of my experience).
Sounds like your mum had a good passing, Lynnwood.

Sun May 24, 2009 12:11 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Second Sun???
Sky wrote:

I found this particular video series by accident and I am now curious whether anybody has seen this. I was convinced mjc picked up on this, but looking back in the past days posts I can't find it?

This is surely a game being played to keep us all guessing, whereas this video clearly shows the SS image turns around the Sun as the camera is twisted. :?:

I was reading through an amatuer astonomers' forum a week or so ago after someone had raised the 'second sun' issue. One poster who seemed to have a lot of experience photographing/videoing the sky said exactly that, that the second image was a camera anomaly and would be proven by twisting the whole camera round.
I expect that film will end up though on some website, somewhere, enthusistically claimed as 'proof' of Nibiru!
Shows how careful you have to be in evaluating any 'evidence'.

Sun May 24, 2009 12:28 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Second Sun???
Sky wrote:

Sky, the link you've provided was the video clip I saw several days ago, with the "anomaly" changing position with every turn of the camera on the vertical plane. This definitely signifies a problem with the electronic innards and lens system of that particular camfone /video camera, like The Ferret has said. As I previously said in a post on the subject, talk about the Cosmic Joker cocking a snook at us. The big question is, is this a weird coincidence or are all camfone/video cameras afflicted with this odd artefact problem? Obviously, we'll only know for certain if more videos of the sun are made and the camera operator(s) physically pivots his or her camera along a vertical plane.

Sun May 24, 2009 3:48 am
GT Truther

a curiuos video with two suns and a rainbow... then a slide show of some other pictures taken in diffrents years...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw00RRSY ... re=related

caption said:
"Segundo Sol Cassia Eller Nibiru Hercolobus Planet X Nemesis Absinto, no way, friend, I have seen and I do not use glasses ... lol "

Sun May 24, 2009 7:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

and the russian video is back...the extended 20 min edition:

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvoTuZYT ... re=related
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McGGvzGh ... re=related

Sun May 24, 2009 7:51 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Snap a pic
Thanks for the links, recall. It's the first time I've noticed an audio track being disabled for copyright infringement; just like with D&M using their lawyers to block my little film "The Affidavit", if something is being said that threatens the status quo, efforts are made to suppress it. That should be a clear clue to onlookers that something in the presentation is a threat to the establishment, and therefore is likely to refer to a hidden truth that the audience should want to know more about. It's almost like a sign that says "dig deeper here!".

I think that the reactionary efforts to attempt to debunk the Russian cell-phone footage applies to the above. We're now on that blurred line where instead of some people straining to see Nibiru in everything, those resistant are straining not to see Nibiru in anything. People such as amateur astronomers didn't feel the need to go out and make debunking videos before because they weren't necessary; there are at least 61 types of "atmospheric optical phenomena" that they could casually point to and dismiss the claims. Not so any more, though it will not only be possible but highly probable that those people who don't want to see it will find comfort with others of like mind, of 'sound scientific background', and all manner of explanation will suffice. Until, that is, it's inescapable and the admissions are finally forthcoming from the authorities. The "second sun" in the footage holds fast to the same location in relation to the sun, no matter how far back or forth, up or down, oblique/direct the cell-phone is moved. The cloud moving across the face of the disc obscures it, and I don't think there's a lake somewhere on the horizon that's making the 'anomaly' appear the way it does. I do think that solar filters are now at a point of development and incorporated into the latest phones and cameras so that we can now all start going outside to catch a glimpse - assuming we're going at the right time, are at a sufficient altitude, in a sufficiently-clear environment, and have a sophisticated enough gadget that can film it.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun May 24, 2009 9:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Snap a pic
Dondep wrote:
Thanks for the links, recall. It's the first time I've noticed an audio track being disabled for copyright infringement; just like with D&M using their lawyers to block my little film "The Affidavit", if something is being said that threatens the status quo, efforts are made to suppress it. That should be a clear clue to onlookers that something in the presentation is a threat to the establishment, and therefore is likely to refer to a hidden truth that the audience should want to know more about. It's almost like a sign that says "dig deeper here!".

I think that the reactionary efforts to attempt to debunk the Russian cell-phone footage applies to the above. We're now on that blurred line where instead of some people straining to see Nibiru in everything, those resistant are straining not to see Nibiru in anything. People such as amateur astronomers didn't feel the need to go out and make debunking videos before because they weren't necessary; there are at least 61 types of "atmospheric optical phenomena" that they could casually point to and dismiss the claims. Not so any more, though it will not only be possible but highly probable that those people who don't want to see it will find comfort with others of like mind, of 'sound scientific background', and all manner of explanation will suffice. Until, that is, it's inescapable and the admissions are finally forthcoming from the authorities. The "second sun" in the footage holds fast to the same location in relation to the sun, no matter how far back or forth, up or down, oblique/direct the cell-phone is moved. The cloud moving across the face of the disc obscures it, and I don't think there's a lake somewhere on the horizon that's making the 'anomaly' appear the way it does. I do think that solar filters are now at a point of development and incorporated into the latest phones and cameras so that we can now all start going outside to catch a glimpse - assuming we're going at the right time, are at a sufficient altitude, in a sufficiently-clear environment, and have a sophisticated enough gadget that can film it.

Right on cue reasoning DonD...Proud of you.

Dex

Sun May 24, 2009 9:57 am
GT Truther

Post Pink purse with an union jack flag on it
Dondep, referring to a transcript, wrote:
ravenmaji (3:08:09 PM): I got this from a bunch of papers that I was transporting.

ravenmaji (3:08:26 PM): I couldn't post it at the forum because they would have known it to be me.

ravenmaji (3:08:38 PM): I will copy and paste it. I am not sure if it will help.

crackajack332003 (3:08:43 PM): OK

ravenmaji (3:08:56 PM): MOST SECRET / by SIS direct 16P Name at birth: Huffman, Deborah Kay Date of birth: June 30, 1961 / Date records removed: July 2, 1961 (auth Home Office) Father: Burisch, Harry Ernest (U.S. MJ) Mother: Huffman, Doris Ann (Depend) Location: St. Mary's Hospital, London Then residing: Southgate, Churchill St. Education 1961-1966: Tutored privately by Nanny, Francy Warrington (UCB) Records Copied: Roanoke, Virginia, U.S.A. / July 3, 1961

ravenmaji (3:09:14 PM): Dual Citizenship Auto-Granted, dated from birth. Knowledge of U.S. recruitment: U.S. MJ January, 1985 (Information auth at GCHQ) Counter-recruited: 1985 (A. Duff), referred DIS, MJ approval Z. Brzezinski. Illuminist, Responsible to Royal Inst. Of International Affairs, Contact Person- from MI5 to E.M-B, at SIS, and K.T. at MoD. Current Assignment, via U.S. DIA: Staar-Flower (U.S. MJ) Current Resident: U.S., Nevada, Las Vegas. See residential file for flat information. Sec/1P/16P

ravenmaji (3:09:20 PM): That was the whole thing.

This blast-from-the-past information must have passed me by, and I thought I'd read all the old Raven transcripts.

I didn't realize that Her Maj was actually a British citizen as well as a US one.

It would explain her split loyalties, I suppose, but I guess she was "swayed" somewhat by all those wealthy titled bluebloods from Old Europe.

Sun May 24, 2009 11:49 am
GT Truther

Post YouTube second sun compilation footage
recall15 wrote:
a curiuos video with two suns and a rainbow... then a slide show of some other pictures taken in diffrents years...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw00RRSY ... re=related

caption said:
"Segundo Sol Cassia Eller Nibiru Hercolobus Planet X Nemesis Absinto, no way, friend, I have seen and I do not use glasses ... lol "

The first set of moving images in the compilation look like the sun and one sundog to me, with accompanying halo effect. As for the rest of the compilation, the below captured image is the most convincing of the bunch, as the camera-operator is moving the camera around while filming and the second sun anomaly stays fixed in position all the time. [I only wish he or she had filmed while using the camera as a steering-wheel and doing an abrupt U-turn, though.:wink: ]

Sun May 24, 2009 12:08 pm
GT Truther

Post beam me up, pineal gland
Dex wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:

Dex

I think mountaintiger7 means this image, Dex:-

mountaintiger7 wrote:

That's one way of putting it. :P

Sun May 24, 2009 1:38 pm
GT Truther

Probe: Siloe
Code: Secretum Omega
Object: Nibiru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqMIZm4RwdI

And
Luca Scantamburlo Interview:
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHnZVzfchp0

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQD8YDWI ... re=related

Sun May 24, 2009 2:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The links are good links, and I would like to add that the site in Alaska refered to in the interview is a Jesuit radio telescope housed in an old abdanoned oil refinery. I did at one time know what SVS ment but I forgot. I will have to do some reading to help me rember.

Sun May 24, 2009 3:44 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: beam me up, pineal gland
mjc wrote:
Dex wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:

Dex

I think mountaintiger7 means this image, Dex:-

mountaintiger7 wrote:

That's one way of putting it. :P

Yes that is it, wonder what the hebrew says?

Sun May 24, 2009 5:00 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 970 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39  Next