It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 8:21 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.7 2009 
GT Truther

Post Re: This information came off of Jane Buergermeister's Blog
Madame_Karnak wrote:
The 666 comes from US Senate Bill 666. The entire subject is covered on the birdflu666 blog run by Jane B. You can verify the information on Thomas the online tracking system for federal legislation, but you need the number of the Congress and/or dates that it was enacted.

The speed with which information is making its way around the web is breathtaking.

MK

Good grief! That birdflu666 site is mindblowing. Thanks Shady and MK! :shock: :evil:
Fingers' and everything else crossed for things to go OK in USA from 27th.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:00 am
GT Truther

Post Treaty matters
DonDep, you said, per Dan’s Zurich workshop and the treaty “no shows”:

Quote:
Although my copy of the Zurich audio isn't the official Spook-A-Lot version or even mjc's partially-recorded version, I can't seem to find that snip

I’ll address this first, and then return later to your more substantive comments (I'm on my way to the airport):

Yeah – it seems to be “missing” now, doesn’t it? I went over the whole video several times to find it again. It was originally in the last half hour or so, during a spontaneous Q&A. The questioner was a woman seated to Dan’s left (screen right), about halfway down the room. It was a single wide shot of the room, no closeup on Dan. She asked, as Dan was shuffling some papers, ‘When will the (garbled) treaty be negotiated in 2009?’ Dan replied casually without really looking up from his papers ‘It won’t’. She said ‘Huh?’ He shrugged and replied ‘They were no-shows. It should already have happened…So…’ and continued what he was doing. From his casual manner I got the impression that he might already have discussed some treaty questions during his late-night beer session with the virus-concerned group and this was just a follow-up.

But. It’s. Not. There.

SNEDs strikes again.

I had originally watched the PC/YouTube version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lU6ywyxknI
about 36 hours after it had been originally posted. There had been about 7,000 views at that point, so maybe someone has archived another copy of that original?

Cheers,
Selene

Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:15 am
GT Truther

Post Treaty matters
Hi, Kiek!

It just occured to me per the matter of Dan's reply to a question about one of the ET treaties not being renegotiated in 2009 because the ET's were "no shows" - You were there, in the room:

Do you remember that question, or who asked it, and anything about Dan's reply? Were you at the late-night session on viruses?

Many thanks for your help here.

Cheers,
Selene

Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:23 am
GT Truther

What is truely frightening is this.

Jane was and still is a mainstream journalist in Austria she's written stories for such mainstream publications as Nature Magazine. Who simply one day decided to researh a local news story Baxter's pharama 'accident' with bird flu virus in her home town. From there Jane had here rude awakening from The Materix. Jane's now on that obsessive quest all of us experience at moment of "awakening"; discovering how deep the rabbit hole goes. The deeper she goes she'll discover too how truly 'curiouser and curiouser' it gets

Just like our own forum resident Stareyeyes discovered (formerly a rather up coming and aspiring alternative artist and journalism major) who on that one morning in D.C when she looked out that window and saw her husbands strange beliefs of weren't all just made up his bad boy rocker header! For there outside that window on the street resided for act of a better term Agent Smith

The moment of Awakening and the discovery that follows is one of the Most Terrorfying Things one can go threw. Your world is Shattered like a fine Austrian Leaded Crystal wine glass against the wall! Four things then can follow.

A. They lose it go off the deep end.
B. The terrorizing Awakening is to much to bare and they willingly return to the Matrx; the only securuty blanket (stablity) they have known. Devoting the rest of their life to keeping the Matrix up and running.
C. They become the obsessed exloprer and begin to piece together and dig out the truth as to how Matrix operates and how big it really is.. As Jane is doing right now.

or finally

D. They go out on the street make Agent Smith afraid and those that control the Matrix very afraid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBMuZ3OMDLA

Just some thoughts,

Shady ;)

avid wrote:
Madame_Karnak wrote:
The 666 comes from US Senate Bill 666. The entire subject is covered on the birdflu666 blog run by Jane B. You can verify the information on Thomas the online tracking system for federal legislation, but you need the number of the Congress and/or dates that it was enacted.

The speed with which information is making its way around the web is breathtaking.

MK

Good grief! That birdflu666 site is mindblowing. Thanks Shady and MK! :shock: :evil:
Fingers' and everything else crossed for things to go OK in USA from 27th.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:57 am
GT Truther

... And if you haven't realized this already folks...

This is SPIRITUAL War... not Alien vs Human, Illuminati vs Good guys (the Illuminati and Majestic btw are working for the same side, even though Majestic minons don't realize that at moment)...

This is a SPIRITUAL war to death over Human Consciousness...and the next stage of human evolution...

A War to death the Agent Smiths intend to win...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBMuZ3OMDLA

Shady

Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:23 am
GT Truther

Even my favorite fictional writer Whitley Striber (most folks don't remember him as being one of thee best psychological horror writers of all time before he came out with Communion) Knows this to be cause Whitley repeatedly states this on dream land..that beyond his alien encounters... this is battle for the heart and soul of human consciousness.. noting more and nothing less..

Shady

Ps... if your reading here perchance.. Please pretty please.. "The Hunger II!" lol

Quote:
In the Clutches of the Fallen
Tuesday July 14th, 2009

Whitley Striber

Today I saw in Unknowncountry's Out There section a witness report that suggests that on July 10, the military shot at UFOs that appeared over Fort Lewis, Washington.

That the US military has done so in the past is now a matter of public record, since the British Ministry of Defence released records indicating that the US Air Force attempted to shoot down a UFO over Surrey in May of 1956. The pilot involved, Dr. Milton Torres, now lives in Florida and has confirmed that he did indeed receive such an order, in fact, before he even took off, so eager was the Air Force to carry out this extraordinary act on behalf of the human species, but without our knowledge.

I don't wish to discuss the details of why this might have been done, and why the Air Force sent up armed planes over Stephenville, Texas in 2008, or why the United States has pursued a clear and now publicly revealed policy of shooting at UFOs for more than fifty years.

Doing this may or may not be appropriate. Doing it in secret while lying to the public for over have a century is a lurid and fantastic sin, a permanent mark on the soul of everyone who has been complicit in it.

To understand why this has happened, it is necessary to understand that our world is controlled by people who are fallen. Nobody gains power on earth who is not fallen. Nobody, not ever.

So, what does 'fallen' mean? The answer to this could not be simpler: it means being soul-blind. In this state, a person quite literally cannot tell right from wrong, because they are unable to feel the effect their own actions have on their souls. The soul-blind are perfectly capable of carrying out any crime under orders, from murdering millions to denying an entire species the right to know and understand its true position in the universe.

This is why we are a society of isolated individuals, why dictators rise and gigantic corporations organize the devouring of the planet, and there seems no escape from the meatgrinder of diminished lives and the rule of the cruel and the venial and the greedy.

What might it be like if this was not the case? First, the illusion of death would no longer blind us. What we call death is a natural transition from one state to another, precisely paralleled by the transition of the caterpillar to the butterfly. But, unlike insects, we are able to understand this transition, and to know our destiny, and to interact with those who have entered the new state.

Not, however, when we are soul-blind. It's a disease, or a sort of crippling. In a healthy species, beings in the two states engage in a complex and dynamic relationship that advances consciousness. That doesn't happen here, but unless it does happen, there is little point in continuing to exist as we are, endlessly cycling back and forth between a forgetful death and an ignorant life.

Even the fact that we perceive the other state as death is wrong. It is not death, but part of the natural breathing of consciousness as it moves back and forth between the active state of physical life and the contemplative state of conscious energy.

What makes shooting at the visitors--the ones with our best interests at heart--so stupid is that they represent a rescue force that is attempting to reawaken us to who and what we really are. This is why people so often perceive them as evil. In our present state, it is easy to see their larger perspective as threatening. But as we awaken, we come to view them differently, and to understand things like the fact that so many people report seeing their own dead loved ones in the company of the visitors.

I want to add, here, that not all of our visitors are the same. There are apparently those who have some sort of connection with our clandestine agencies, and there is evidence that they may have evolved technologies that are truly and spectacularly evil, that involve mind control and the profane manipulation of souls. You can be sure that these will not be shot at, because they will be considered friends by the fallen, and will have offered them a Fata Morgana of promised technology that never really evolves, in return for the right to indulge whatever sinful desires they may wish to fulfill here.

We have reached a point of no return. Our species is going to experience the total collapse of its planetary environment. There isn't any question anymore about whether or not this will happen. It will happen.

And as long as we remain in a state of denial about our true nature, and keep shooting at those who are trying to help us, we are going to stay ignorant and stay enslaved by our soul-blindness.

Subscribe to Unknowncountry.com and get Whitley up close and personal via live chat most every Wednesday evening! Click here to place your order.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:05 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Treaty matters
Selene wrote:

Quote:
Although my copy of the Zurich audio isn't the official Spook-A-Lot version or even mjc's partially-recorded version, I can't seem to find that snip

I’ll address this first, and then return later to your more substantive comments (I'm on my way to the airport):

Yeah – it seems to be “missing” now, doesn’t it? I went over the whole video several times to find it again. It was originally in the last half hour or so, during a spontaneous Q&A. The questioner was a woman seated to Dan’s left (screen right), about halfway down the room. It was a single wide shot of the room, no closeup on Dan. She asked, as Dan was shuffling some papers, ‘When will the (garbled) treaty be negotiated in 2009?’ Dan replied casually without really looking up from his papers ‘It won’t’. She said ‘Huh?’ He shrugged and replied ‘They were no-shows. It should already have happened…So…’ and continued what he was doing. From his casual manner I got the impression that he might already have discussed some treaty questions during his late-night beer session with the virus-concerned group and this was just a follow-up.

But. It’s. Not. There.

SNEDs strikes again.

I had originally watched the PC/YouTube version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lU6ywyxknI
about 36 hours after it had been originally posted. There had been about 7,000 views at that point, so maybe someone has archived another copy of that original?

I found it and just listened to it; it's fairly garbled on my copy, but once I heard his response - just as you illustrated - I could make out the question.

As I indicated before, this reinforces what I've come to believe, which is that they (the human cabal headed by MJ-1/2 Big Dick Cheney) are persona non grata to the 'STO' ETs who had inititiated the OF-9 series of treaties, ever since the presidency was stolen on 12/12/2000 in preparation for the expected May 2003 poleshift date. Naturally, despite a legitimate election last year, 'they' (the STO ETs) would be a 'no-show'. Even the STS won't be wasting their time with the forlorn scumbags of the power elite any more; the damage is done, and we're now past any 'negotiations'. March 28, 2009 has come and gone too, which again reinforces what I've been saying. Whether STS and the STO, aliens that manifested before the humans they were targeting for disinfo LIE. For good or ill. (Mostly for ill.) Few folks have seriously contemplated, or at least written their opinions about, the spiritual polarization that the 2 treaty-system represents. It's not merely 'Western universe' and 'Andromeda Galaxy' factions, it has to do with the War In Heaven. Selfish or Selfless. And the 'good guys' don't stamp their feet and hoot n' holler "hoo-wah", either, Dan. Maybe some do, but if you think you can characterize your 'team' of 'former Majestic personnel assigned to me by Daddy-O' as 'good guys', I suspect you will get a rude awakening following your separation from your flesh-suit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shady wrote:
Just like our own forum resident Stareyeyes discovered (formerly a rather up coming and aspiring alternative artist and journalism major) who on that one morning in D.C when she looked out that window and saw her husbands strange beliefs of weren't all just made up his bad boy rocker header! For there outside that window on the street resided for act of a better term Agent Smith.

Starry begs to differ about the "aspiring journalism major" comment; also, she's an accomplished alternative artist, having sold many of her fine art pieces for thousands of dollars in the past, as well as winning several of the highest international awards in the field of "broadcast design", not to mention having her work in painted glass on display in the Baltimore Museum of Naif Art and hundreds of happy customers who've purchased her unique jewelry pieces and knitted hats.

You're entirely correct about the sobering reality of looking out the window, day after day, and seeing something that on any one given day out of context would appear normal, but because of the consistency and pervasiveness, coupled with the clearly observable phone taps, indicated a deep, dark and dangerous secret. I have to remind everyone that it wasn't necessarily a "looking glass" that tipped Dan off to my "coming his way", but the fact that I took the time to type up and print out dozens of copies of a brief summary sheet - taken from Marcia's original Eagles Disobey site with its Q94 document casually lolling about on the front page - which I then distributed to the attendees of the Fortean and 'ufer' conferences during 2002 while the surveillance went on. I'm sure the black-ops infiltrators of such conferences reported back on my activities, and this had some bearing on the subsequent events in this twisted saga.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found last night in my inbox, from one of the readers here (forgive me if this is at one of the links already posted):

Quote:
Dear Everybody,

We have heard these things before. Is anyone in a position to know if there are orders out? Please verify this information.

Xxxx Xx

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009/07 ... july-27th/

Update on the WHO plan for the take over of the USA from July 27th * Contact has been made to the German army to be involved in the FEMA/WHO take over of the USA from July 27th
July 24, 2009 by birdflu666
This morning I contacted the German army (Bundeswehr) and am preparing to send them directly a summary of the reasons, evidence and arguments why I believe the entire German population, like the US, and Austrian and Irish, French and Polish — indeed the entire world — population is in extreme danger from these WHO mandated vaccines.
These “vaccines” are classified as bioweapons under EU and US law. They are to contain substances proven to be toxic for a virus proven to come from a lab. The bioweapon vaccines are to be produced by Baxter, Novartis and GSK and forced on the world’s people by WHO in a pandemic emergency under the International Health Regulations 2005.
The Rockefellers and Rothschilds through their agents in governments (such as John Rockefeller) and in institutional investment funds (such as Arlene Rockefeller) have been systematically funneling billions of dollars into this “private” bioweapons programme since the S.666 bioweapons Senate Bill of 2003.
Baxter, Novartis and GSK sit on the vaccine advisory board of WHO. Two WHO memos from 1972 prove that WHO has been working on turning vaccines into killers using injections first to weaken the immunse system, then to load it with a live virus, and then to cause inflammation and a cytokine storm.
I note that German troops are to be used in the “martial law” exercise by the FEMA and Homeland Security, controlled by WHO interests, which is to be carried out on American soil on July 27th, and which looks very much like a take over of the USA.
I can assure all Americans, no German soldier who knows what is really going on will be ready to participate in this planned take over and genocide in FEMA camps of a freedom-loving people and a free county based on the rule of law according to the US Constitution and no German, Austrian or Irish soldier who knows what is going on will be ready to be misused by WHO, the Rockefellers and Rothschilds to provide the military cover for FEMA to commit genocide while their own people are being given the same toxic injections in autumn.
Ring up your army bases, also in Germany. Give them the information.
Marine Drew Malone Raines is preparing a 7-page summary of the evidence that this mass forced vaccination is a covert WHO bioweapons operation against the people of the US and the world.
Download it and talk to your military. They need to know too what is going on and to have the full infomation to be able to make the right choices.
UPDATE
What is WHO plan from July 27th?
The people of the US are armed and therefore must be overcome by stealth.
It is alleged any WHO plan to take over the USA involves deception and divide-and-rule tactics.
For WHO to succeed, they must get the people of the US to start firing on the foreign UN soldiers and so spark a conflagration. This will allow FEMA and Homeland, operating independently under WHO, to start a programme of genocide, rounding up people and taking them to camps.
The foreign UN soldiers will be conducting a military exercise and so not under orders to fire on civilians. Remember most of them will not know what is going on and will follow orders.
However, they will fire back if shot at.
Therefore, false flag operations with WHO agents dressed as UN soldiers and civilians will aim to spark a war between the foreign UN soldiers and the civilians.
In the meantime, Homeland and FEMA will start to round up people and transport them in ralway wagons to camps.
Communications with other branches of the US government and law enforcement will be cut, creating confusion.
In this confusion, with various groups fighting each other, the plan of genocide will proceed.
What has to be done?
The people of the US, the police and military must stand together and must target FEMA, Homeland Security and the WHO “Pandemic Control” center from which the operation will be conducted as well as the units operating on the ground.
The military exercises of the foreign UN troops must be circumvented wherever possible to avoid being drawn into fights.The mobility of the UN troops has to be prepared to be restricted by getting ready to destroy key transport infrastructure such as bridges, roads, railway lines and airports and sea bases.
Homeland Security and FEMA positions, logistics and supply routes, especially the fuel dumps, need to be reconnoitred and destroyed. Also, the electronic communications network must be jammed. Also destroy railway lines leading to FEMA camps and any other transport or other infrastructure needed by Homeland Security and FEMA to operate must be disabled.
The command positions of FEMA and Homeland Securty must be targetted and disabled.
If any elements of the UN troops turn against the US people because their leaders are working for WHO, they must be identified, their command centers must be targetted and disabled and the soldiers isolated and cut off from supplies by encirclement. Most UN soldiers will have no idea what is going on and would not participate if they did know. It is vital to inform soldiers in the US and every country so they understand they are being misused by the Rockefeller and Rothschild banking elite to destroy the USA while their own people are in danger from forced vaccines by the very same clique.
The counter attack on Homeland Security and FEMA units has to be conducted on local, county and state level in a coordinated and synchronised way.
The end objective has to be clear at all times: it is the restoration of government under the US Constitution and return of the rule of law in the USA.
Posted in Uncategorized | 2 Comments »
The S. 666 Biological, Chemical, and Radiological Weapons Countermeasures Research Act, 2003, paved way for government funding of Baxter, Novartis and GSK in bioweapons research
July 23, 2009 by birdflu666
Senate bill S. 666, the Biological, Chemical, and Radiological Weapons Countermeasures Research Act of 2003, gave incentives to private industry in the USA to conduct research into bioweapons, allegedly to fill gaps in the US biodefense procurement programs.
John Rockefeller was on a key Senate finance committee reviewing the bill which channelled amounts of government money into private biotechnology, pharmaceutical companies such as Baxter in order to develop bioweapons.
The Lieberman-Hatch bill S. 666 introduced incentives for companies to detect and weaponise viruses and also find “diagnostics” against viruses.
The Rockefeller family is also one of the biggest sponsors of WHO.
Also, Arlene Rockefeller, CFA, is an Executive Vice President of State Street Global Advisors and is the Global Equities CIO.
State Street Global Advisors is the largest institutional/mutual fund investment firms owning Baxter.
Baxter International Inc: Majority Institutional Ownership Ownership Information
Shares Outstanding 605.00 Mil
Institutional Ownership (%) 83.24
Top 10 Institutions (%) 29.30
Mutual Fund Ownership (%) 2.64
5%/Insider Ownership (%) .36
Float (%) 99.64
Ownership Activity
Description # of Holders Shares
Total Positions 877 503,624,352
New Positions 92 0
Soldout Positions 177 0
Net Position Change -174 -14,197,458
Buyers 395 48,125,760
Sellers 569 -62,323,216
advertisement
Fidelity Management & Research 21,648,076 -7,284,945 -25.2 -441,706,144 3.6 0.4 03-31-09
Vanguard Group, Inc. 20,649,172 625,238 3.1 -15,432,030 3.4 0.4 03-31-09
AllianceBernstein L.P. 17,845,732 -1,229,416 -6.4 -108,178,784 3.0 0.8 03-31-09
Jennison Associates LLC 14,516,432 -1,330,325 -8.4 -105,696,064 2.4 2.0 03-31-09
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (US) 13,858,386 3,026,445 27.9 129,342,816 2.3 1.2 03-31-09
T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. 13,792,483 126,386 0.9 -25,915,160 2.3 0.5 03-31-09
State Farm Insurance Companies 12,975,694 0 0.0 -30,752,394 2.1 2.0 03-31-09
Capital World Investors 12,811,500 4,525,622 54.6 212,164,832 2.1 0.3 03-31-09
Relational Investors LLC 11,089,644 800,031 7.8 16,591,205 1.8 16.6 03-31-09
INTECH Investment Management LLC 9,702,750 -301,537 -3.0 -39,154,884 1.6 1.3 03-31-09
Barrow, Hanley, Mewhinney & Strauss, Inc. 8,001,019 -3,263,540 -29.0 -193,855,520 1.3 1.3 03-31-09
TIAA-CREF 7,745,417 1,144,562 17.3 42,980,440 1.3 0.5 03-31-09
Capital Guardian Trust Company 7,643,189 -491,339 -6.0 -44,445,216

This is the first time I've heard of Arlene Rockefeller. Could it be due to the extra advantage that women-owned businesses receive nowadays, to help compensate for past discrimination? More urgent is the claim that the German Bundeswehr is going to come marching into American communities to enact martial law beginning on Monday. My guess is that this is the same kind of fearmongering I posted about last night, circulated via viral emails, and that something else entirely is going to happen on Monday. The web-bots for instance have predicted that the financial SWHTF come August. Naturally there's less than 48 hours to prove me wrong and the martial law claims right, but until then, I don't think we have anything to worry about from the German army.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Henry deacon
Kiek wrote:
About Henry,

He gave us his real name! Once you are able to see/hear the video of Brian O'Leary's talk,
I don't agree with all the negative talk about PC! They are just trying to put out everthing they hear, be it good or bad! I do agree though, that some of their informants are very negative indeed and David Wilc o c k has made some statements about people having these very negative 'dreams, visions'! But it is up to us to sort through these things and take along what resonates with us! (Deagle)

There is a lot of 'fearmongering' going on, so let's be possitive about our future! We design it as we go along! 'They' will not succeed in the 'things' 'they' are planning! Their reign is over, but they try to hold on with all means possible!

Much Love,
;-)

Welcome Kiek!,

I look forward to seeing the video of Brian O'Leary's.

In regards to PC, it just over whelming in sorting and learning about the truth. I use to follow PC until last fall, when all the negative news started to take over. Being that I just start investigating the ET events last year, I decided to stop viewing PC. You have a good point about not throwing the baby out with the bath water. I will start checking PC again, but it is kind of like AboveTopSecret where anything gets posted and you have to be very careful about the quality.

Being positive is not enough, we need to tell the truth and discuss the news events. The negative FUD from PC has to be talked about so people get the full picture that PC is not the ultimate truth, but only a raw news feed. I tend to believe that like things clump together, so those interested in Truth or negativity will have a majority of the news/information in that vein. This premise of attraction may not apply in a true Journalist endeavor.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:24 am
GT Truther

I was told
A) The vast majority of UFO community are loons a sentiment shared by his fellow compatriots formerly of the Military and Intelligence Agencies.
B.) Their interest in UFOs is strictly personal level basic human curiosity since they too have had sightings.
C.) They are disgusted with how their names and reputations are dragged threw the UFO mud.
D.) At times they do like to 'stir the pot' in the UFO community (which they have no respect) for and cause some 'prankster chaos among those they see as main guilty parties whom have slandered and libeled their reputations.

Let me boil this down.
1. 90% of UFO's are nuts from fact A
2. MIC/MJ/PTB believe in UFO from personal experience from fact b

Therefore 90% of #2 (you know who) are nuts.

I say to PTB/MJ/MIC wise up guys, and speak the truth and quit fooling around!

Then we can talk about restoring Option C, since many of them are due respect for some things.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:34 am
GT Truther

Quote:
25 July 2009

• At the Exopolitics Summit in Barcelona, Bob Dean has just completed the most magnificent on-stage presentation I (Bill) have ever seen at any UFO Conference.

Bob concluded by stating that there were certainly active bases on Mars: and then Henry Deacon, accompanied by Kerry Cassidy, spontaneously took the stage to support Bob's statement, confirming in front of cameras, media and a thousand members of the audience that he had been on Mars himself. This was an enormous act of courage which we had absolutely not been expecting at all.

This all made for a most amazing hour and a half, and we have it all on video. We will do what we can to post Bob's entire presentation, and Henry's addendum, within 24 hours.

We will also be posting the two 15 minute presentations by Bob Dean and Steven Greer at yesterday's press conference, together with Thursday evening's lively and interesting three hour speakers panel discussion which was hosted and moderated by ourselves.

Tomorrow morning we will record a Futuretalk with Bob, Henry and Alfred Webre, and later tomorrow we will post high-resolution NASA photographs - which we had never seen before today - given to Bob Dean by NASA insiders. One or two of these, still with original NASA reference numbers, clearly show some extraordinary anomalous objects.

As a final statement, we were disappointed to learn that our interview request was declined by Steven Greer, whose Disclosure Project was one of the initiatives that inspired us to start our own version of it. We would like to say here on record that we hope that he may find time to learn more about our work and at some point reconsider our request.

--Bill

Fascinating stuff - excellent!!! :-D MSM was in attendance - let's hope they are truthful and forthcoming. :-D

Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:30 am
GT Truther

The following must be a compilation... but a good warning nonetheless.

Quote:
WHO Will Be Killing You?
(WHO) - World Health Organization Facts & Rumors
7-25-9

1. An "informal" [e.g., illegal] clinical trial of the Avian Flu vaccine on about 200 Polish vagrants resulted in 11 immediate deaths and an additional set of 20 later deaths (approximately 15% of the test population). The doctors and nurses involved were charged with murder. (Fact. 2008)

2. Approximately 3500 Chinese children died in an Avian Flu vaccine experiment. (Rumor, 2008)

3. The Philippine High Court convicted WHO (The World Health Organization) of involuntarily sterilizing over 3 million Philippina women through the use of vaccines. (Fact)

4. The WHO in 1985 documented that one of its' primary goals for the use of a sterility vaccine disguised as a smallpox vaccine was to "eliminate 150 million excess Sub Saharan Africans". (Fact, 1985-ongoing)

5. The WHO 5-shot vaccine programs for tetanus in third world countries in South and Central America caused the involuntary sterilization of millions of women. (Fact, ongoing)

6. Monsanto's MON 810 corn causes sterility according to studies published by the Austrian Government. (Fact, 2009)

7. Monsanto's MON 810 corn contains the Cauliflower Mosaic Virus which, when ingested, lowers the bodies CD 4 cells to a point which, on immune tests, indicate that a person has HIV/AIDS. The lowered CD 4 cells results from eating GMO corn, the staple of the diet in many parts of Black Africa. MON 810 is grown in Europe for animal feed and in many places, including the US, around the world for human food. (Fact, ongoing)

8. Merck's Gardasil vaccine causes death, collapse and chronic illness in young woman and girls, including a new, never-before described "disease" called Juvenile ALS, a fatal condition in which the nervous system is slowly destroyed while consciousness remains unimpaired. This vaccine increases cervical cancer by 44.7% in women and girls who already have Human Papilloma Virus. Cervical Cancer is easily detected and cured in early stages and is not a major killer of women. Gardasil contains substances which may cause sterility in women receiving it and any protection lasts only a few years, so 9 year olds will probably not be sexually active by the time this protection has worn off. (Fact, ongoing)

9. Baxter International Inc. was in the process of applying for a contract to provide Avian Flu vaccines to European countries in the event of an Avian Flu epidemic. Its Austrian laboratory shipped Seasonal Flu vaccines to 18 countries in Europe. A laboratory technician tested the Baxter Seasonal Flu vaccines sent to the Czech Republic and discovered that they were contaminated with a highly pathogenic version of the Avian Flu, 72 Kilograms of it, although Level 3 precautions were in place and such contamination "could not have happened accidentally" according to experts in the field. No documentation of the destruction of this highly infective material has been provided although the Austrian Health Ministry insists that the deadly viral material was destroyed. (Fact, 2008, 2009)

10. A WHO investigation into the Baxter contaminated vaccine issue resulted in NO findings and in NO disciplinary actions. An Austrian investigation into the same events yielded the same results. (Fact, 2009)

11. Baxter has been rewarded with a lead role in developing, producing and disseminating the Swine Flu vaccine for the upcoming pandemic. (Fact, 2009)

12. Swine Flu was first identified to the public as a serious problem in April/May 2009 when 168 persons in Mexico were confirmed by CDC and WHO to have died from the Swine Flu. This number was later revised downward to only 16 deaths. (Fact, 2009)

13. It normally takes a minimum of 12 to 18 months to create a vaccine after a specific virus has been identified. (Fact)

14. The US Government has spent more than a billion dollars to develop and to make available the Swine flu vaccine for a disease which poses no significant health threat. (Fact, 2009)

15. The "Seed Culture" for the Swine Flu virus was provided to vaccine companies in May, 2009. Baxter International Inc. announced in June, 2009 that they would have their vaccine ready in July, 2009 . (Fact, 2009)

16. A WHO container of Swine Flu virus from Mexico City exploded on a passenger train in Luzon, Switzerland. All of the current Swiss cases of Swine Flu are from the area where the explosion took place. It is illegal to ship pathogenic viruses in this way. (Fact, 2009)

17. A significant number of virologists and other scientists are on record stating that the Swine Flu was created in a laboratory and could not evolve naturally. (Fact, 2009)

And it continues:

1. Canada, Sweden, Norway, France and other countries have announced intentions to vaccinate every man, woman and child. To do so, they are ordering 2 shots per person of untested, unsafe and unnecessary Swine Flu Vaccines from a variety of manufacturers. The US Departments of Homeland Security and Health and Human Services both stated in early 2009 that they would do so "beginning with those who want it". (Fact, 2009)

2. President Obama announced to the public shortly after his inauguration that every man, woman and child should receive the Avian Flu vaccine this fall along with seasonal flu shots this coming Fall. President Obama is on record saying that he believes that vaccinations should be mandatory. (Fact, 2009)

3. The United States has spent $714 Million GPS mapping every front door of every house and apartment in the country and listing who lives in each house or apartment under the direction of the White House. (Fact, 2009)

4. Many people have reported that they have received calls at home or at work from agencies of the US Government inquiring about the "number of unvaccinated children in the household". (Fact, 2009)

5. The United States, Norway, Sweden, Austria and other countries have announced that in case of a Swine Flu pandemic all health and security authority shall revert to teams and command centers run by the WHO. (Fact, 2009)

6. Every recent major event like 9/11, the Madrid bombings or the London bombings has been accompanied by a materially identical "training exercise" simulating the actual event involving, confusing and distracting the legitimate responders. (Fact, 2001-ongoing)

7. A major set of FEMA training exercises is scheduled for 27 July, 2009. (Fact, 2009)

Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:00 pm
GT Truther

See now thats where I have very big problem with New Agers philosophically and spiritually..

The new age retric is always "we must stay positive' "be like etheral light beings.." "everything is beautiful! mellow out."

Fear is actually one of greatest and most powerful of natural insticts. I add when its correctly balanced out with reason and logic.

Noticed how fear works in the natural kingdom and animal realm. Take for example a pray animal such as Deer.

That deer in the forest is always on guard for possible danger. The slightest distrubence in the natural order and that Stag WILL bolt alerting its herd to do the same. Yes they flee BUT always they live to forge another day.

Fear actually protects us in many cases..

Ladies how many times have you been in a darkened garage or some some isolated spot on a city street and seen what appeared be some young toughs/hoodlum. or some sort.. and you by Instinct changed your course and got to saftly knowing by way instict they didn't seem right nor you should be around them?

Of course Fear in that context was a Positive thing! It saved your life.

What these New Agers (Illumanti controlled btw) are doing is actually surrpressing your NATURAL instictual self servial manquism (one developed by thousands of years of evolution) and basically DUMBING you down to danger about you.

In essence making you a heard of sheep at the spiritual level.

Fear (though of the Primivate Brain Stem) is actually a very positive tool of surival! Yet unlike the Animal kingdom from which we all hail! We are also gifted with logic and reason by way of evolution.. and don't always need to bolt the slightest disturbance..

What happens to creature of the forest whose lost this tool of surival??? Well the wolves usually get them. Or sad to say these days.. They wonder upon our highways and end up as road kill..

Yes Mister David Wilcock, lets continue preaching that New Age gubbly gook your fond of... and lets be feed upon by the wolves in doing so..

I can assure you Wilcock and others the WOLVES are out there! They always have been.. and ALWAYS will for that is the Natural Order of things for the present space and time. An they too play a key role in the Universal Order put forth by our Creators.

Sorry Dourthy you can't wish them away with positive attitude..

Shady

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Kiek wrote:
About Henry,

He gave us his real name! Once you are able to see/hear the video of Brian O'Leary's talk,
I don't agree with all the negative talk about PC! They are just trying to put out everthing they hear, be it good or bad! I do agree though, that some of their informants are very negative indeed and David Wilc o c k has made some statements about people having these very negative 'dreams, visions'! But it is up to us to sort through these things and take along what resonates with us! (Deagle)

There is a lot of 'fearmongering' going on, so let's be possitive about our future! We design it as we go along! 'They' will not succeed in the 'things' 'they' are planning! Their reign is over, but they try to hold on with all means possible!

Much Love,
;-)

Welcome Kiek!,

I look forward to seeing the video of Brian O'Leary's.

In regards to PC, it just over whelming in sorting and learning about the truth. I use to follow PC until last fall, when all the negative news started to take over. Being that I just start investigating the ET events last year, I decided to stop viewing PC. You have a good point about not throwing the baby out with the bath water. I will start checking PC again, but it is kind of like AboveTopSecret where anything gets posted and you have to be very careful about the quality.

Being positive is not enough, we need to tell the truth and discuss the news events. The negative FUD from PC has to be talked about so people get the full picture that PC is not the ultimate truth, but only a raw news feed. I tend to believe that like things clump together, so those interested in Truth or negativity will have a majority of the news/information in that vein. This premise of attraction may not apply in a true Journalist endeavor.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:11 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:

Just like our own forum resident Stareyeyes discovered (formerly a rather up coming and aspiring alternative artist and journalism major) who on that one morning in D.C when she looked out that window and saw her husbands strange beliefs of weren't all just made up his bad boy rocker header! For there outside that window on the street resided for act of a better term Agent Smith

The moment of Awakening and the discovery that follows is one of the Most Terrorfying Things one can go threw. Your world is Shattered like a fine Austrian Leaded Crystal wine glass against the wall! Four things then can follow.

B. The terrorizing Awakening is to much to bare and they willingly return to the Matrx; the only securuty blanket (stablity) they have known. Devoting the rest of their life to keeping the Matrix up and running.
C. They become the obsessed exloprer and begin to piece together and dig out the truth as to how Matrix operates and how big it really is.. As Jane is doing right now.

or finally

D. They go out on the street make Agent Smith afraid and those that control the Matrix very afraid.

MK

I remember my own Awakening last July, my Gawd it was horrible! I became physically ill, could not leave the house for days.

Curious though, I have never heard Starryeyes Story of Awakening, has she posted it here in the GT? I can search her posts if someone can help me narrow down when...OR:

Starryeyes, can you retell the story? I bet it's a doozy!

Lynn

Easy free image host and resizer: https:postimages.org
Select 640x480, then choose "Hotlink for forums"

Youtube Format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxxxxxxx

Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:28 pm
GT Truther

I've been told that if we were allowed to sit on the board of certian meetings.. That it wouldn't be much different then The Golden Thread Here!!!

A Think Tank with diverse options, positions and personal agends.. All clamiering about to form a consensus.. on how to deal with the situation at hand.

The peronalities involved could termed one step beyond eccentric and bording on edge of insane yet with Ph.ds Yet with the situation being so beyond the scope of what we term as normal.

They in the MIC have to give it the light of day or possibliy a sslution to strange perplexity lays there.

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
I was told
A) The vast majority of UFO community are loons a sentiment shared by his fellow compatriots formerly of the Military and Intelligence Agencies.
B.) Their interest in UFOs is strictly personal level basic human curiosity since they too have had sightings.
C.) They are disgusted with how their names and reputations are dragged threw the UFO mud.
D.) At times they do like to 'stir the pot' in the UFO community (which they have no respect) for and cause some 'prankster chaos among those they see as main guilty parties whom have slandered and libeled their reputations.

Let me boil this down.
1. 90% of UFO's are nuts from fact A
2. MIC/MJ/PTB believe in UFO from personal experience from fact b

Therefore 90% of #2 (you know who) are nuts.

I say to PTB/MJ/MIC wise up guys, and speak the truth and quit fooling around!

Then we can talk about restoring Option C, since many of them are due respect for some things.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:36 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

or finally

MK

I remember my own Awakening last July, my Gawd it was horrible! I became physically ill, could not leave the house for days.

Curious though, I have never heard Starryeyes Story of Awakening, has she posted it here in the GT? I can search her posts if someone can help me narrow down when...OR:

Starryeyes, can you retell the story? I bet it's a doozy!

Lynn

I have 'been awake' for many years now, and my family think I'm crazy, but recently - they are coming over - albeit unwillingly - as what I stated is now coming to pass. My olde Mum says "No more - I just want to live my life out in peace" and I can't agree with her more. My siblings and children are AWARE and the vaccine thing is very important to them, but IT'S THEIR CHOICE.
All I can can do is publicise facts with scientific corroberation (English spellings...no 'z'???)
I am now willing with all my might that nothing negative will happen in the next few days - and hoping that noone will be fooled into using live ammo - chill until then... 8) :)

Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:06 pm
GT Truther

Dex, you often indicate that the overarching message from ETs is that we must "put an end" to these kinds of practices, that exploit the natural environment without care for consequences, and do the same to the masses of people as well. The implication is that IF we are able to do so, we will somehow avoid a 'day of reckoning' in which we will all be punished for our transgressions, or at least the capstone of the elite most responsible for these evils will be taken to task. Dan, the cabal's apologist who likes to claim he is 'rebelling' against the limo-driven 'Luminati, had also tried to sell the idea that by "cleaning up our act" we could avert the Terrible Timeline Two. I don't think I heard him at Zurich claim that we have averted it due to a newfound humility, idealism and compassion. Other ET contactees have made similar claims, as if to suggest we have the power to arrest the responsible elite groups, try and convict them in transparent tribunals, and triumphantly expose and then destroy the poisons that have been stockpiled for use against us. Even with a Democrat in the White House and control of both houses of Congress, they can't get the job done because Big Pharma, Big Health Industry, Big Weapons Systems and Big Insurance (not to mention their Big Money pimps on Wall St.) have their claws sunk into their backsides so deep they can't move without permission.

DonD

This is excellent summarizing..Today, I wondered if what you are aware of my personal involvement, the shutdowns, should be told to Project Camelot.
An aspect of issues, one among many, that involve our daily lives and because of our need for a greater assistance to help repair these serious damages unbeknownst by the majority public should be discussed to better assess what a lot of us think can't be done and yet has been done for us in the past.

I think Dan, Bill and Kerry, Bob Dean, Salla and the lot ought to be aware of the story of the contactee messenger that almost shutdown the world's power by demonstrating to the PTB if they refused to acknowledge the ET concerns with our Nuclear Power Plant Industry violations contaminating waterways and land and damaging the genetics of children by their cutting cost saving money ideas, elevating industry above the lives of people was not going to happen.

A story that could end the conflict danger with North Korea and Iran.
They're not excluded from alleged actions that can dismantle their enriching facilities due to their violating agreed contractual clauses with the Atomic Energy Commision.

Dex

Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:16 pm
GT Truther

I call this crop circle

The 12 steps to ...

The traditional 12 adjusted for Earthing aware of ET.
1. We admitted we were powerless over our evil on earth—that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that awareness in Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of the one Universal Creator and the truth and love that it speaks of.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to the one Universal Creator, to ourselves, and to all other human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have the one Universal Creator remove all these defects of character from us and our earth.
7. Humbly asked the one Universal Creator to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all creatures we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends wherever possible, except when to do so would injure others.
10. Continuously take personal inventory and when wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through contemplation and reflection to improve our conscious contact with the one Universal Creator asking only for knowledge of the one Universal Creator Will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to skeptics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:21 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
The new age retric is always "we must stay positive' "be like etheral light beings.." "everything is beautiful! mellow out."
basically DUMBING you down to danger about you.

I second time I got banned off SNED for calling them on being Polly Ann's with rose colored glasses.

SNED only wants to believe in positive karma.

SNED believes there is no way to accumulate negative karma.

Explains a lot doesn't?

Move comment to below post in reply to Shady :)

Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:47 pm
GT Truther

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.
Friedrich Nietzsche

If you spend your time fighting monsters, be careful that you don't become the a monster your fighting.
Friedrich Nietzche

At its core Sned's and apparently Majestic is not about to listen to anyone. For you see they are convinced that they alone are in the right and have the truth.

The Sned's forum isn't there to have a dialogue with the public. Its there so that Dan Burisch can "preach" to the masses Majestic Convictions. Reality according to Majestic.

Even though they 'mimic' the Light and claim to serve truth. They have in the end by their actions.. Proven that they have the become the very thing they profess to despise and fight against... just another version of Illuminati.

Shady

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

I got banned off SNED for calling them on being Polly Ann's with rose colored glasses.

SNED only want to believe in positive karma.

Explains a lot doesn't?

Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:49 pm
GT Truther

Post Dex, You Don't Need PC - When You Have The REAL GT
Dex wrote:
DonD

Today, I wondered if what you are aware of my personal involvement, the shutdowns, should be told to Project Camelot.
An aspect of issues, one among many, that involve our daily lives and because of our need for a greater assistance to help repair these serious damages unbeknownst by the majority public should be discussed to better assess what a lot of us think can't be done and yet has been done for us in the past.

I think Dan, Bill and Kerry, Bob Dean, Salla and the lot ought to be aware of the story of the contactee messenger that almost shutdown the world's power by demonstrating to the PTB if they refused to acknowledge the ET concerns with our Nuclear Power Plant Industry violations contaminating waterways and land and damaging the genetics of children by their cutting cost saving money ideas, elevating industry above the lives of people was not going to happen.

A story that could end the conflict danger with North Korea and Iran.
They're not excluded from alleged actions that can dismantle their enriching facilities due to their violating agreed contractual clauses with the Atomic Energy Commision.

Dex

Dex, I am certain that the bamboozling team is quite aware of the accounts of having nuclear facilities shut down by ET craft. I am also of the opinion that PC (Project Camelot, or as I call it Project 'Spook-a-Lot') is the dissemination point of choice of the cabal, as Bill Ryan had been tested as to his level of acceptance of what was provided to him. While I think it borders on the immoral to provide shadowy former black-ops agents a platform to sell their bean-box memoirs to the naive 'interested few' without questioning their premises, I still think they provide a window into the workings of the schizoid elements of the elite, and as such provide a valuable service. I was shocked of course, to read that Kerry Cassidy was adamantly opposed to vaccinations, even as Dan was in support of them.....even more shocking was her statement that she hadn't even been invited to the Zurich conference! What I'm getting at is, don't hold your breath or waste your time appealing to such fonts as PC to tell the truth of your own contactee experiences. You don't need them to validate you, and you don't need to validate them either. Just because Dan was the hapless individual that the zetan J-Rod targeted for bamboozling, and those down the line from he (PC, Dean, Salla, et al) have echoed the same thing, does NOT mean he has any more claim to a true disclosure than do you. Less, probably. Heck, the janitor that cleaned the Clean Sphere might have had an even more intimate relationship with Chielah than did he, but we'll never know since Dadmiral and the gang only relieved Dan of his Nat'l. Security oath.

I think ET let the power elite know they were displeased with the continued trafficking in nuclear power issues, and gave those forthright displays. However, I don't think they are in a position to relieve us of that 'day of reckoning'. We will all go through it.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:55 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.
Friedrich Nietzsche

If you spend your time fighting monsters, be careful that you don't become the a monster your fighting.
Friedrich Nietzche

At its core Sned's and apparently Majestic is not about to listen to anyone. For you see they are convinced that they alone are in the right and have the truth.

The Sned's forum isn't there to have a dialogue with the public. Its there so that Dan Burisch can "preach" to the masses Majestic Convictions. Reality according to Majestic.

Even though they 'mimic' the Light and claim to serve truth. They have in the end by their actions.. Proven that they have the become the very thing they profess to despise and fight against... just another version of Illuminati.

Shady

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

I got banned off SNED for calling them on being Polly Ann's with rose colored glasses.

SNED only wants to believe in positive karma.

Explains a lot doesn't?

Wonderful discussion.
I think that SNED is looking for STO contacts, that are easily manipulated, since they lost the treaty to be negotiated in 2009.

SNED is on snipe hunt (a class of practical jokes that involve experienced people ), since STO is smarter than SNED. :)

The first time I got ban off SNED was when I ask a question when SNED let it slip about D&M being a wicca. At that time I knew nothing about wicca, and I ask how it was related to witches. This threw SNED into a chaotic mess, it was a huge panic and of course they delete all messages :).
I was able to get back in when they were gone by explaining what happen and it was just a simple question.

SNED is undergoing Awakening (If I can use the words of Shady) to discovery the Most Terrifying Things.

That MJ/MIC are not really in full command or control of events. :shock:

So SNED is doing both (again thanks to Shady's words)
A. Losing it and go off the deep end.
B. Return to the Matrix; the only security blanket (stability) they have known (hide the truth). Devoting the rest of their life to keeping the Matrix up and running.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:05 pm
Truth Seeker

It just occured to me per the matter of Dan's reply to a question about one of the ET treaties not being renegotiated in 2009 because the ET's were "no shows" - You were there, in the room:

Do you remember that question, or who asked it, and anything about Dan's reply? Were you at the late-night session on viruses?

Hiya!
i´m not kiek but was there with her (workshop & discussion) and yes he said it, and it´s probaby still there.

love,
phishy

Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:07 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

I second time I got banned off SNED for calling them on being Polly Ann's with rose colored glasses.

SNED only want to believe in positive karma.

Explains a lot doesn't?

I call it the case of the Emperor Dan who is selling marvelous New Clothes; that, or hiding their heads in the sand. One doesn't lynch the weatherman on TV for informing the listeners of a pending tornado, one gives a certain amount of concern to the possibility and then makes appropriate preparations as the instinct for self-survival dictates, but to exhibit shrill behavior of denial betrays the core of their claim.

Life is 10% what happens to us (including immutable events of celestial mechanics, such as meteorites, comets, asteroids, and poleshifts caused by wandering interstellar bodies, for instance) and 90% how we react to that 10%. (OK, so change the percentages to what you feel is appropriate.)

EXCELLENT "12 steps for Earthlings", MT7.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

Post Re: Dex, You Don't Need PC - When You Have The REAL GT
Quote:
Dex, I am certain that the bamboozling team is quite aware of the accounts of having nuclear facilities shut down by ET craft. I am also of the opinion that PC (Project Camelot, or as I call it Project 'Spook-a-Lot') is the dissemination point of choice of the cabal, as Bill Ryan had been tested as to his level of acceptance of what was provided to him. While I think it borders on the immoral to provide shadowy former black-ops agents a platform to sell their bean-box memoirs to the naive 'interested few' without questioning their premises, I still think they provide a window into the workings of the schizoid elements of the elite, and as such provide a valuable service. I was shocked of course, to read that Kerry Cassidy was adamantly opposed to vaccinations, even as Dan was in support of them.....even more shocking was her statement that she hadn't even been invited to the Zurich conference! What I'm getting at is, don't hold your breath or waste your time appealing to such fonts as PC to tell the truth of your own contactee experiences. You don't need them to validate you, and you don't need to validate them either. Just because Dan was the hapless individual that the zetan J-Rod targeted for bamboozling,

I'm still trying to see the big picture here and not just take the word of the E.T.'s as to what their intentions are with all their interferring. I think more than Dan B. may be being bamboozled here. Sure, it sounds like they are aginst nuclear power for very good reasons. But have you noticed they also speak out against hydro power from dams and may even be responsible for damaging wind mills that are being used to create electricity. What seems to be the common denominator is that the E.T.'s don't want us to have electricity. Yet they are not providing us with alternatives that are acceptable. These don't look like beings that are here to help. They are interferring for a reason but it may be to keep us down and primitive.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:18 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Treaty matters - nodstar doesn't
secret squirrel wrote:
Eagles Disobey has just received multiple source verified internet chatter from my Morocco "Mole" that the same group :Smile which we wrestled THE Golden Thread away from, a radical group bent on fear mongering, hoaxes and disinformation, the destruction of mankind, and whose members regularly call themselves prophets with Godlike power (foolish) is now actively attempting to undermine the authority of Nodstar* and the Co-Admins, at this forum. They are planning to use manipulation and coercion.

The attempt will not succeed. I hope this one post will convince them that we know and that their plan has failed.

Uncle John here: Nodstar has only the authority to create a bad reputation for herself.

Dondep wrote:
Selene wrote:

Quote:

But. It’s. Not. There.

SNEDs strikes again.

I found it and just listened to it; it's fairly garbled on my copy, but once I heard his response - just as you illustrated - I could make out the question.

As I indicated before, this reinforces what I've come to believe, which is that they (the human cabal headed by MJ-1/2 Big Dick Cheney) are persona non grata to the 'STO' ETs who had inititiated the OF-9 series of treaties, ever since the presidency was stolen on 12/12/2000 in preparation for the expected May 2003 poleshift date. Naturally, despite a legitimate election last year, 'they' (the STO ETs) would be a 'no-show'. Even the STS won't be wasting their time with the forlorn scumbags of the power elite any more; the damage is done, and we're now past any 'negotiations'. March 28, 2009 has come and gone too, which again reinforces what I've been saying. Whether STS and the STO, aliens that manifested before the humans they were targeting for disinfo LIE. For good or ill. (Mostly for ill.) Few folks have seriously contemplated, or at least written their opinions about, the spiritual polarization that the 2 treaty-system represents. It's not merely 'Western universe' and 'Andromeda Galaxy' factions, it has to do with the War In Heaven. Selfish or Selfless. And the 'good guys' don't stamp their feet and hoot n' holler "hoo-wah", either, Dan. Maybe some do, but if you think you can characterize your 'team' of 'former Majestic personnel assigned to me by Daddy-O' as 'good guys', I suspect you will get a rude awakening following your separation from your flesh-suit.

UJ: My new plan to to establish direct negotiations with those offworlders who didn't show up for the 2009 treaty. These negotiations will be held at http://www.sweetshoplosaltos.com/

Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 24  Next