It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:27 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.7 2009 
GT Truther

Thinking and wondering about an a Alien Intervention that pause a CME that shall be fried US Here on Planet Earth...

See the Halted Dome on the Sun:

Bigger:
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8248/latestxrt.gif[/url]

Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:05 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Now I'll share something with you pointed out to me by our ET intelligence..'Quote' ..emphasizing..Very Serious..'Unquote'

Recall

Excellent connection...Yes, I believe the UFO video showed an attempt being made to relieve or suspend the flaring as much as possible to prevent it's destruction with the technology in space , etc,..and the world doesn't know.
Is this the danger, like in the movie 'Knowing' depicting what we need rescuing from?
I think the last Fatima prophecy kept in the Vatican Vaults all those years, revealed fore scene danger concerning the unbearable heat people suffer in our last days.
I'd like to know what intelligence assisted us in this last flare up, so I can thank them with my heart.
Wow! This a very serious danger to our world.
I remember a threat made by an intelligence in the Brian Scott contact where they threatened us by saying they'd burn out our world if we didn't straighten up. I wondered how they meant that?
I hope that was negotiable.
One other thing..comparing the UFO's size with the Sun in the video looks like it was planetary.

Dex

Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:49 pm
GT Truther

I'd suggust you start digging graves in your yards, just in case....

Their is no SWINE FLU (or at least Pandemic Levels) I'd stake my life on it! They are going to use the FEAR to drive the entire population into lining for their SHOT loaded with every gawd damn virus since the Spainsh Flu. People will die because of the SHOT and powers that be will use that FEAR and Panic blaming it on non-existent Swine Flu Pandemic.

This will be it.. the MASS Population Control. Just in time for Global Governance (aka New World Order as they now call it) this is it! The MASS Culling of Humanity.

Shady

Quote:
BREAKING NEWS::

All countries must give entire population H1N1 jab, orders WHO * Baxter executives sit on WHO “advisory vaccine board” * Dr Chan does not appear at press briefing as expected
July 13, 2009 by birdflu666

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/

Executives from Baxter, Novartis, GSK and Sanofi Pasteur have seats at the advisory group that today recommended mandatory H1N1 jabs to WHO, according to a WHO document.

Such a recommendation becomes binding on all 194 signatory countries if accepted by WHO as formally happened today in the event of a pandemic emergency being declared by WHO under the International Health Regulations act of 2005 and the WHO pandemic plan of April 2009.

http://www.who.int/immunization/sage/LO ... _07_09.pdf

WHO media spokesperson Alphaluck Bhatiasevi confirmed that Dr Margaret Chan did not give the press briefing at WHO’s headquarters in Geneva at 4 pm today as anticipated.

At short notice, Dr Marie-Paule Kieny stepped in to announce that “vaccines will be needed in all countries.”

Toxic vaccines “such as those that are formulated with oil-in-water adjuvants and live attenuated influenza vaccines [are] important,” says WHO.

Health workers, pregnant women, healthy young adults of 15 to 49 years, healthy children are target groups, says WHO.

The Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) on Immunization, established by the Director-General of the World Health Organization in 1999 to provide guidance on the work of the WHO Immunization Department, and pharmaceutical executives, who have the status of “observers”, recommended to WHO’s Dr Chan the following steps, which have been accepted by Dr Chan, so acquiríng a binding character for countries, according to a press statement on WHO’s website.

“All countries should immunize their health-care workers as a first priority to protect the essential health infrastructure. As vaccines available initially will not be sufficient, a step-wise approach to vaccinate particular groups may be considered. SAGE suggested the following groups for consideration, noting that countries need to determine their order of priority based on country-specific conditions: pregnant women; those aged above 6 months with one of several chronic medical conditions; healthy young adults of 15 to 49 years of age; healthy children; healthy adults of 50 to 64 years of age; and healthy adults of 65 years of age and above.
In view of the anticipated limited vaccine availability at global level and the potential need to protect against “drifted” strains of virus, SAGE recommended that promoting production and use of vaccines such as those that are formulated with oil-in-water adjuvants and live attenuated influenza vaccines was important.
WHO Director-General Dr Margaret Chan endorsed the above recommendations on 11 July 2009, recognizing that they were well adapted to the current pandemic situation. She also noted that the recommendations will need to be changed if and when new evidence become available.

The audio file will soon be posted on the website
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/multimed ... index.html, says Bhatiasevi.

I tried to participate in the conference call dialling 41 44 580 46 23 albeit late but did not succeed in getting through.

It is not clear how many journalists participated.

This is an email notification from WHO which I received from WHO at 4: 02 pm

—-
Media Advisory WHO/30

13 July 2009

INVITATION TO A PRESS CONFERENCE ON PANDEMIC (H1N1) 2009 VACCINES

Dr Marie-Paule Kieny, Director, Initiative for Vaccine Research, WHO, will provide an update on pandemic (H1N1) 2009 vaccines at 16hrs Geneva time, Monday 13 July, 2009.

Journalists can listen to the proceedings by dialling one of the numbers given below.

Instructions for dialing in:

Please try to call in 10 minutes before the conference begins in order to be registered correctly. From the list below, please use the number closest to you.

If you are experiencing any problems accessing a number, please dial the phone number Switzerland: +41 44 580 46 23

Switzerland :+41 44 580 46 23
Switzerland: (toll free): 0 800 87 50 01

Belgium: +32 24 00 68 89

Brazil: +55 11 33 51 70 56

China, Hong Kong SAR: +852 306 898 39

France: +33 170709505

Germany: +49 6922224990

Hungary: +36 123 553 34

Ireland: +35312460301

India: 0008001006556

Italy: +39 0236010954

Japan: +81 3 44 55 14 44
Malaysia: +60 362795050
Mexico: 001 8663819262

Netherlands: +31 207 947 913

New Zealand: +64 9308 3094

Federal Republic of Russia:+7 4957457975

South Africa: 0800998664

Spain: +34 914142006

Sweden: +46 856610476

UK: +44 2030432466

USA: +18663859214

USA:(toll) +1 703 621 9130

On connecting, type PIN code: 18850255# on your telephone keypad and then record your name and media outlet and then press again the # key.

To ask a question during the question and answer session, registered participants should type 01 on your telephone keypad.

Link to the audio file posted shortly after the briefing:

http://terrance.who.int/mediacentre/aud ... briefings/

A web site dedicated pandemic (H1N1) 2009 can be found here: http://www.who.int/csr/disease/swineflu/en/index.html
A transcript of this event will be available after the event on our website www.who.int
For further information please contact:
Natalie Boudou-Jacobs, Communiations Officer, WHO Geneva, mobile : +41 79 592 8290, telephone: +41 22 791 1036, email: boudoun@who.int
Melinda Henry, Communications officer, WHO Geneva, Mobile: + 41 79 477 17 38; telephone: + 41 22 791 2535; Email: henrym@who.int
More information can be found on www.who.int

Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:40 pm
GT Truther

Project Camelot Today What's New

Quote:
13 July 2009 - update

• This just in:

"Mandatory H1N1 vacinations declared in Norway - News reports shots ready around November 09. Will we see Norways first civil-war in almost 60 years? Proceeding with communication with the royal familly, they are not of Draco blood. Hope? Stay tuned."

--from an undisclosed source in Norway

This just in from Dan Burisch enroute back to the U.S. -- he sends this important request:

"Please pass to Bill & Kerry, if you please, that my Prez. Of Eagles Disobey (Marcia) just issued finances to me (as Director) to conduct a full-on “vaccine” investigation, with specific emphasis on claims of mis-use, Zurich (CH), etc. (Please also ask for historical information about Europe’s Concerns to be sent to me.)

Please ask for any “evidence” of such claims to be sent to my private email –

protoseed@ymail.com

I will report on this investigation at “Awake & Aware” in L.A. – then on Eagles Disobey. We have heard them.

Pass my love to them."

Dan

Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:47 pm
GT Truther

Jane Burgermeister: Interview on Swine Flu Depopulation
Posted on July 7, 2009 by Barbara Peterson

EugenicsTreeUSlg

Source of Interview and Documents: Dprogram.net

Jane Burgermeister’s Website

The following is a four-part interview of Jane Burgermeister along with the documents she distributes so that others can do the same thing she is doing. And that is – exposing the filth at the highest levels of government for the vermin that they are.

If you haven’t read Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder, please do so for background information.

Download the docs HERE

http://www.scribd.com/full/17044769?acc ... uy83anqjgp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt9mz3fWmxI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kKPnoyd0nE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT5cNBRqt7U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIpIfKQx_P0

Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:02 pm
GT Truther

Post vaccinations/crop circles
From what I can gather, there are only enough Tamiflu vaccine shots for 8 out of 10 of the population in the UK, so millions are going to go without anyway. The situation will probably be the same in the US, Canada and other parts of the world. I won't be bothering with a vaccination. What's the point if the virus mutates in the winter, which it is expected to do.

--------------------------------------------
The Ferret wrote:
Thanks Recall, but will try Photobucket first as I've already got an account there.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r320 ... CF3944.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r320 ... CF3954.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r320 ... CF3956.jpg

Hope that works.....the second image shows the neighbour formation, only just visible on the right of photo on the second field (sorry about the lack of detail!)

The photos aren't bad, ferret. What did the notice on that wooden board say in your first photo BTW?

I remember stopping in the Silbury Hill car park as well in 2003. It's not really all that big, as far as I can remember. Is the poky cropcircle cafe still in business, do you know?

Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:04 pm
Truth Seeker

I'd suggust you start digging graves in your yards, just in case....

Their is no SWINE FLU (or at least Pandemic Levels) I'd stake my life on it! They are going to use the FEAR to drive the entire population into lining for their SHOT loaded with every gawd damn virus since the Spainsh Flu. People will die because of the SHOT and powers that be will use that FEAR and Panic blaming it on non-existent Swine Flu Pandemic.

This will be it.. the MASS Population Control. Just in time for Global Governance (aka New World Order as they now call it) this is it! The MASS Culling of Humanity.

Shady

You are so RIGHT with this, I dread it!

Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:07 pm
Profile YIM
Truth Seeker

In Westchester County, New York, over
5,000 children have vanished without a trace over the last three years.

This is a misleading statistic from Collier. Read:

http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/miss ... vtyrpt.htm

to get the facts. In 2008, for instance, 1,965 of the 2,088 missing children cases reported were runaways, not abductions.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:20 pm
GT Truther

Yes, it's just "one scenario", but we've been 'manipulated' for far longer than 5,724 years (what an arbitrary number). The claim about 'free energy' is total balderdash; we've had opportunities to harness energy more effectively, but to say we have 'free energy' is like saying just because we have a handful of flying saucers that means we have an operational fleet and can harness their propulsion systems. We don't. 'Free Energy' isn't something this corrupt civilization of humanity could control usefully, fairly, effectively. It's an old wive's tale, an urban myth, as far as practicality goes. Go ahead, prove me wrong, I've been waiting for years.

(DonD, I saved this clipping from the 1970's. I have not heard anything more about young Powell since...Would this qualify?...Dex)

Energy-Plate Experiment May Land Teen Genius In Jail

By STEVE DANIELS
Western Arizona Bureau

LAKE HAVASU CITY-- a high school freshman here described by teachers as an electronic genius has developed an energy-saving idea he could go to jail for.

Thomas Powell, 16, and two other Lake Havasu City juveniles are charged in the theft of more than $13,000 of electrical equipment from Citizens Utility and Arizona Public Service.

"I didn't take anything that I didn't need," said Powell.

Mohave County sheriff's deputies recovered the equipment at a commercial storage area two weeks ago. The equipment was moved to the storage area, said Powell's mother, Mrs.
Donald H. Powell, because it became too unwieldy for the family's back porch.

The recovered equipment included oil switches, capacitors, regulars, insulators and transformers weighing as much as 300 pounds apiece.

Authorities said the equipment was taken in a series of burglaries that began in December.
The thefts became so frequent, authorities said, that the Citizens Utilities officials gave up trying to report them.

"They had to work extremely hard to get what they did," said Citizens district manager Darwin Thurston. "The most serious part of this whole thing is that if they didn't know what they were doing with the equipment somebody could have been killed."

Young Powell "knows more than any other kid I've ever met," said Al Iverson, a special education instructor at Lake Havasu High School.

"He's got an idea for a thing he calls an electrical plate that will generate electricity," Iverson said. "I don't understand it anyway, but he says he can do it."

"It's a luminous something or other," said his mother. "He's got a way so you don't need any electricity at all."

Powell said he can't reveal the name of the energy plate device because it is not patented yet and the name would "give it away."

But, he said, it works like a solar cell. except, that it utilizes radiation from the universe rather than from the sun, and will produce electricity day or night, rain or shine.

Powell said he also was using the electrical equipment to create an experimental linear accelerator.

By using a linear accelerator, he said, scientists can increase the speed at which radio waves travel through space.
'It takes about eight minutes to send a radio wave from here to Mars." Powell said. "Using an accelerator, it takes about 10 seconds. But, most linear accelerators are about two miles long. I was trying to make a smaller one.

"The kid has been checked out by our electronics teacher," Iverson said, "it appears that he is extremely bright in the subject. He knows quite a bit of chemistry also.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:01 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
brightstar wrote:
In Westchester County, New York, over
5,000 children have vanished without a trace over the last three years.

This is a misleading statistic from Collier. Read:

http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/miss ... vtyrpt.htm

to get the facts. In 2008, for instance, 1,965 of the 2,088 missing children cases reported were runaways, not abductions.

Thank you for posting this, but with what I am aware of that comes from so called "official" sources they do not always tell the real straight of things. So I personally do not trust "official" sites of the various governments.

I know also that Al Bielek stated approximately about the same figures some years ago when he was discussing this topic. Of course the "official" figures do not mention the homeless ones as they apparently do not count.

During the Montauk Project many children went missing, but no news of them were reported back then.

Quote:
Quote:
In the UK alone, over 100,00 children go missing each year: one child every 5 minutes.

http://www.tesco.com/missingpeople/

then

Quote:
The U.S. Department of Justice reports

797,500 children (younger than 18) were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day. 203,900 children were the victims of family abductions.
58,200 children were the victims of non-family abductions.
115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping. (These crimes involve someone the child does not know or someone of slight acquaintance, who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently.)

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/ ... eId=2810#1

and

Quote:
Unlike Laura Garza, many missing-person cases in New York never make headlines
Disparity in coverage linked to several factors

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.d ... /-1/NEWS67

So the figure Collier used is actually not that misleading after all.

brightstar

Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: DonD, and forum, I'm cross posting this for your witnessing. This is the kind of guff that people throw out at ya...Dex)

skolyer from the p4c wrote:
In response to...
(Now I'll share something with you pointed out to me by our ET intelligence..'Quote' ..emphasizing..Very Serious..'Unquote')

Dex, you're a fraud. Why would your E.T. contact tell you this was vbery serious when it has now been shown that this object was a star.

I reply consecutively:

The sun problem is a very serious problem..thanks for the comment.

Dex

In addition..the video clip I watched depicted the object entered right into a solar flare... People need support, not knock downs. Geez..

Dex

Skolyer, aquaman whoever you are..

Trust me, I won't lie to you or anyone. I wasn't raised that way. God would be very displeased don't you think?

Your jumping in with both feet gives much reason for why people withhold the truth.

Dex

Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:56 pm
GT Truther

Could anyone explain to me why is Dan Burisch listed in NV phone book as

Danny A Buirsch?? What is Burisch's reall middle name????

also found is

Deborah K Burisch
Harry E Burisch (presumably her father)
Doris A Burisch (presumably her mother)

and Deborah K Burisch is often listed as residing at Harry and Doris's address??

I will not reveal my source or the site (it is public data base) for their privacy. But Dan Burisch is listed over 100 times as:

Danny A Burisch and often residing (presumablly while married with Deborah) with Deborah K Burisch.. yet Deborah is ALSO listed that Harry and Doris.

Yet my question is this..

What is Dan (Danny's) true Middle Name because he's listed as Danny A Burisch!!

Shady

Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:23 pm
GT Truther

(Note: A letter from Paul Bennewitz addressed to me. I think for those who know of Paul might appreciate it.
Very few people are aware of this aspect about him...Dex)

7/30/86

Dear MI 'KIEL,

I WILL BEGIN THIS LETTER THIS DATE AND MAY TAKE A WHILE TO COMPLETE IT AS MUCH IS HAPPENING HERE SO I HAVE BEEN QUITE BUSY ATTENDING TO THOSE DUTIES REQUIRED OF ME. I AM CERTAIN YOU HAVE BEEN IN A QUANDRY SINCE LAST TALKING TO ME, PERHAPS WONDERING AS TO WHAT IS COMING ABOUT.
HAVING LEARNED THAT YOUR PHONE WAS DISCONNECTED I WONDER IF YOUR ADDRESS IS STILL VALID- YET FOR SOME REASON I FEEL ASSURED THAT IT IS.

FIRST, PERHAPS I SHOULD REASSURE SOMETHING THAT MAY OR NOT SURPRISE YOU. RATHER THAN CALL YOU FRIEND AT THIS TIME, I WOULD CHANGE THAT AND CALL YOU PERMANENTLY ---"BROTHER"---. I DO NOT THINK I HAVE TO GO INTO DEPTH AS TO WHY. I AM CERTAIN YOU WILL KNOW. I WOULD SUGGEST DO TO OUTSIDE INTERFERENCE YOU HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING IN PARTICULAR, THAT WE DO NOT TALK BY TELEPHONE BUT RATHER CORRESPOND. THE DEPTH AND BREADTH OF WHAT WE ARE ENVOLVED IN IS NOT SOMETHING THAT IS IN A LOOSE WAY TALKED ABOUT.---NOT JUST YET--

I HAVE CONSTANTLY BEEN ABSORBING THE BOOK--EACH TIME FINDING MORE AND MORE DIRECT CORRELATION AND INDEED PERSONALLY EXPERIENCING MUCH MORE THAT WE CAN TALK ABOUT AT SOME LATER DATE. THE EXPERIENCE OF "LIGHT" IS NOT ONLY ONGOING IN A MAGNIFICENT WAY BUT TOTALLY CONTIGUOUS; IT MUST, IN TIME, BE TAUGHT, NOT AS A BELIEF, BUT RATHER THROUGH ADVANCED LOGIC, AS PROVABLE FACT. I WOULD ADD, THAT GOD AND LIGHT ARE WITHIN ENHANCED AND CO-ALIGNED WITH THE ABSOLUTE AND TOTAL UNDENIABLE FAITH. (Many words under lined..Dex)

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT J. J. HURTAK; IN PARTICULAR, AT SOME POINT IN TIME I WOULD LIKE TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH HIM IN PERSON AND DISCUSSION.
I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO LOCATE THE "ACADEMY FOR SCIENCE" NOR HURTAK. IN PARTICULAR-- I NEED THE BOOK FOR CONSTANT REFERENCE-- I KNOW, IN TIME YOU WILL WANT IT BACK.
I CAN ASSURE YOU-- WITH NO DOUBT-- THAT I GUARD IT WITH GREAT CARE.

CAN YOU OBTAIN A COPY PERMANENTLY FOR ME? SOMETHING OF THIS TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT SHOULD NOT BE SOLD, BUT GIVEN. THAT IS THE INSTRUCTION I PERCEIVE. IT IS TO BE USED AS A GUIDE FOR TEACHING ALIGNED WITH THE LIGHT AND UNDENIABLE FAITH THAT AND ONLY THAT, IN ADDITION TO CONSTANT REFERENCE. NEED I TELL YOU THAT? NEED I TELL MORE?

THIS WILL BE A SHORT LETTER AT THIS TIME, CONTAINING IN PARTICULAR A TESTAMENT, AND TO RE-ESTABLISH CONTACT FOR A BROTHER. I WOULD ADD ONE STATEMENT AT THIS TIME, OR PERHAPS A SHORT SERIES.

I BELIEVE THE KEY TO STATUS IN UNDERSTANDING LIES IN REALIZING-- WHEN ONE HAS CONQUERED THE INFINITE, CURED ALL ILLNESSES, BOTH IN MIND AND BODY, HAS SEEN THROUGH THE MIRROR OF THE MIND, AND IN THE END SURMOUNTS DEATH, THEN TRULY THE INFINITE OF THE WHOLE DOTH RESULT AND PREVAIL.

IN FINAL RESULT, I AM LEAD TO THE PREMISE AND PROMISE THAT MERE HUMAN, A SCIENTIST, OR OTHERWISE, MAY WELL BE ABLE TO TRANSCEND TO THOSE VALUES ONCE HE HAS REALIZED THE ADVANCED LOGIC OF THIS TRUTH WITHIN.

AND FINALLY-- NECESSARY GUIDES ESTABLISH INCUMBENT LIFE FORMS OF THINKING NATURE, HELPED ALONG AND GUIDED BY THEIR "MENTOR" THE LIVING GOD, WHO DO ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FROM THEIR INITIAL SEEDED BEGINNINGS.

GOD GO WITH YOU AND COMFORT YOU, IN YOUR DAYS, AND YOUR NIGHTS, AND PROVIDE YOU WITH INFINITE JOY WITHIN-- THE LIGHT-- THE LIGHT-- THE LIGHT-- ADONAI 'TSEBAYOTH-- AMEN.

YOUR BROTHER, PAUL (SIGNED)

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:02 pm
GT Truther

By the sounds of it looks like Charles' Hall's Tall Whites (aka Nordics) decided to tour a the latest Crop Circle!

Shady

Quote:
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Policeman chases 3 Tall beings near crop circle

[link to www.realufos.net]

http://www.realufos.net/2009/07/policem ... ircle.html

A very significant event has occurred within the Alert date period and also the defined location: i.e.: 7th July 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England. Crop Circle located south west of the hill off the A4 highway.

This is the same location where on the 23 May 1994, four researchers (including one nuclear scientist) visiting a crop design in this field, witnessed intense military presence moments before they each experienced 45 minutes missing time and within a short while a further period of missing time. Each had red marks appear on their necks and had severe nose bleeds hours later. A full account is held in CPR Archive.

This is also the site of a secret military stake out which
took place during the 1990 Operation Blackbird, where over these fields a large unidentified white orb was filmed by the army present.

The latest bizarre event took place yesterday morning (7th) at approximately 5.0 AM, when a Wiltshire Police Sergeant was driving in his private car towards Marlborough on the A4 highway and about to pass Silbury Hill on his left. He looked to his right and witnessed three exceptionally tall beings inspecting the new crop circle which appeared there on the 5th July. He stopped his vehicle and watched them for several minutes because they stood out as odd. Each of them were well over six feet tall, each had blond hair and also they all were wearing one piece white suites, with hoods that had been dropped onto the back of their heads.

After a few minutes watching them, he said they were appeared to be examining the crop in the circle, he shouted at them from a distance of about 400 yards but they ignored him. As soon as he entered the field, they became aware of him and ran at an amazing speed to the south, away from Silbury Hill. He said I recognised that I could never catch up with them they ran so exceptionally fast. He glanced away for just a few seconds and looked back to find that they had completely vanished. He became very uneasy and left the scene.

The police officer was very aware of hearing a static crackling sound in the field and around him. He said as the plants moved around, he could see the movement coincided with the level of sound, as if the static was effecting the plants by moving them.

He also started to experience a headache in the field, which became worse as the day went on
and he could not shake it off all day.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:49 pm
GT Truther

By the sounds of it the Tall White's had a Cloaked Ship at the field (thus the static and such) when they ran from the cop chances are they ran into the Cloak shielding (thus vanishing) yet were still there watching the cop while under the protecting of the Cloaked Field about the ship.

If they were "boots on the ground" good logical conclusion they were looking for something and investigating. Which logically follows 'they were not the originators of the crop circle yet held some deep significantace for them. Thus they took interest.

Remember what Charles Hall said, when the Tall Whites felt in danger, they could give off a aura of "stay away or you'll be sorry." sort of psychic telepathy.. I'm sure they were doing the same while under the cloak of the ship.. Thus the Cop "felt" spooked and backed away.

Shady

Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:56 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: My 2 cents
Dondep wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
I asked Nancy Lieder and ZETA's

According to the Urantia Book, Earth is one of the experimental planets, one out of every 28 worlds I think the formula was. So when the Zetas characterize this world as a "schoolhouse", it's not that far from my term "soul ranch", which I had concluded just prior to being introduced to ZetaTalk. Whether a classroom, schoolhouse, soul ranch, or spiritual battleground, the idea is that we are a world in which our free will was allowed to develop with NO OVERT interference from the higher entitities. No 'proof' of God (other than that shown in the intelligent design of nature, the divine laws of karma, etc) would be allowed so that we could put ourselves through as many spiritual dilemnas as could be designed for a 3D world. This way our souls are forged in the fire of crises, tempered by the decisions we make to help each other or screw others for our own benefit. Sure advanced ETs could step in and help, if they were allowed to and if we were no longer a campus for humanity.

Thirty three years ago I was shown that there were two choices.

Red or Blue, I choose Blue path(STO)

Some of what was shown back then.

We are monkeys evolving NOW.

We are under special protection from what appears to be our natural environment.

This HUMAN EXPERIMENT is just the beginning of a new dawn.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:32 pm
GT Truther

Just a little example of why if you ever get anything strange on your photos don't dismiss it as just a bird or insect..

Quote:
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/photosubmissionsjuly2009.html

Published: 6:25 AM 7/9/2009

Bulgaria - 07-07-09

I am a real estate broker. I was in the village of Pojarevo, near Tutrakan. I was photographing a house for sell. I saw nothing unusual at the time.

Later, as I was reviewing my photos, I saw something strange. I was shocked.

See the enlarged photo at:

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/bulgaria070709.jpg

source: www.mufon.com

Now using just a Freeware Photoeditting software. Paint.net

I cropped the object, pumped up the resolution from 95 pixels per inch to 1000 pixels per inch. enarged it by 600 % (remember to increase the pixels before you enlarge) and finally made it black and white..

Thus getting

Note the spherical object in the middle of the craft.. possibly some distortion field caused by the engines or the actual shape of the craft itself. Also I'd hedge a bet their are fin like objects on the back of it.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:39 pm
GT Truther

Now I'll share something with you pointed out to me by our ET intelligence..'Quote' ..emphasizing..Very Serious..'Unquote'

Recall

Excellent connection...Yes,

Partial repost of my original post on 8/8/9, which I thought applies in context of the above.

Dream Weaver the sleeper
(sun) has awakened.

From Ming Ming the Wonder-Duck "This is Serious"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMZL949UeAk

"Ring Ring, The baby chimp is calling for help, he is lost in space and needs help.
This is Se-wious!.....
We are not too big and not too tough, but when we work together we got the right stuff!

p.s. this was in keeping with the theme from Starry Eyes about humor :)

Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:57 pm
GT Truther

Umm whose New Dawn? Humanities choice or has the choice already been made for us by these suppoed STO Zetas? Do we humans even have a say if we want this new dawn or not? Apppearantly not.. for the Hybrids have already been prepared, the plan is a "Go" with the Zeta's. And Humanity is just lay there and take it alike a lady of the evening during the Shore leave at the navel port..

Sorry these STO's Aliens cat take their "New Dawn" and stuff it where sun don't shine.

I certianly had no say in it! Nor has the rest of humanity. THEY a select group of aliens seem t know whats better for us then we adult grown humans?... LOL

Shady

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

According to the Urantia Book, Earth is one of the experimental planets, one out of every 28 worlds I think the formula was. So when the Zetas characterize this world as a "schoolhouse", it's not that far from my term "soul ranch", which I had concluded just prior to being introduced to ZetaTalk. Whether a classroom, schoolhouse, soul ranch, or spiritual battleground, the idea is that we are a world in which our free will was allowed to develop with NO OVERT interference from the higher entitities. No 'proof' of God (other than that shown in the intelligent design of nature, the divine laws of karma, etc) would be allowed so that we could put ourselves through as many spiritual dilemnas as could be designed for a 3D world. This way our souls are forged in the fire of crises, tempered by the decisions we make to help each other or screw others for our own benefit. Sure advanced ETs could step in and help, if they were allowed to and if we were no longer a campus for humanity.

We are under special protection from what appears to be our natural environment.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:58 pm
GT Truther

See we may not have this civilization perfect. We have evil men such as the Illiumanti, Skull and Bones and Freemasons ruling over us "The Powers that Be." but least we know they are corrupt and dishonest but at least they are human (at least some of them at the lower levels.)

Do we forgo the devils we already know here on earth for Completely Alien versions of them which we know NOTHING about not even their weaknesses? Can they even be believed?!?

Sorry NO

Not until these STO Zeta's come out of the shadows (BEFORE any world Wide Disaster) and reveal themselves..

What was that old Reagan catch phrase...

"Trust but Verify!"

These supposed Zeta's reveal NOTHING!

Just their supposed word!

Not enough..

Shady

Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:11 pm
GT Truther

Colin Andrews has a SECOND report of Tall Whites / Nordics inspecting crop circles..

http://www.colinandrews.net/Unexplained ... Alert.html

Quote:
UPDATE - 11 JULY 2009

SEVERAL MORE CASES OF EXTREMELY TALL BEINGS REPORTED IN WILTSHIRE, ENGLAND
Colin Andrews

APPEAL TO PUBLIC FOR INFORMATION:

Following the report on Monday ( 6th July) by a police sergeant of three extremely tall beings he
witnessed in a field near Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England and the posting on this website
( http://www.colinandrews.net/Unexplained ... Alert.html ), I have received several other
reports, and I encourage others who have information to also please contact me.

One report is extraordinary and allegedly received the immediate attention, of a government
organization to the home of the witness. I asked for written details about this exceptional (and
some what scary) case and received those details last night. I will not be making any further public
statement about the details until they can be fully verified, only to say this:

I trust my source in Washington DC implicitly and he trusts the originating source but to get to the
bottom of it, I am going to have to do some leg work, best done quietly. The witness claims to have
had a very close encounter with a 8-9 feet tall being, north of Silbury Hill, in Wiltshire, England .
He was visited by three government officers (details with me) who produced a book of sketches of
different ET beings and ask the witness which one he had seen. At least two agencies were
allegedly involved which should help verify this case. Full details later.

A second report was sent to me also yesterday by a woman driving the A4 (the highway that runs
east-west next to Silbury Hill), and was driving on the east side of Marlborough, Wiltshire when she
estimates a 7-8 feet tall being came out of a gateway from a field and jumped back as the car
passed - His head appeared triangular shape. The latter incident took place three years ago. I
have details of the exact location etc, which will be posted as part of a much more extensive report
including other similar reports later.

I will pursue the first incident that involved several government agencies when I arrive in England
next week. On the face of it, the three officers from one of these agencies revealed by their
actions, that the government knows much more about these beings than they have so far
declared under the new open policy surrounding the UFO subject. (See my latest book
Government Circles.)

Colin Andrews
11 July 2009

Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:25 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Umm whose New Dawn? Humanities choice or has the choice already been made for us by these suppoed STO Zetas?
take their "New Dawn" and stuff it where sun don't shine.
Shady
mountaintiger7 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

Shady,
1. My source is not Zeta.
2. I share your anger/Depression at the thought of a predestined existance. I think we do have a choose as Humans.
3. You assume that Zeta will end up in charge/winning. I do not believe that. Please have trust in Creator of the Universe. Perceptions are not what they seem. STO is not the soul property of the Zeta, far from it.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:26 pm
GT Truther

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1197780/Ghost-Michael-Jackson-caught-camera-pacing-corridors-Neverland.html

'Ghost' of Michael Jackson caught on camera pacing the corridors of Neverland

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... LDER7Rre&D

By Julian Gavaghan
Last updated at 1:48 PM on 07th July 2009

* Comments (116)
* Add to My Stories

Everyone loves a ghost story.

But only the most one-eyed of Michael Jackson fans could see anything in the latest supposedly creepy goings-on at Neverland.

Footage from a TV crew's tour of the King Of Pop's now deserted ranch, which appeared on the respected Larry King show in the US, has been seized on by believers of the supernatural.

They are trying to persuade YouTube visitors that a shadow filmed in one of the unending hallways is actually Jacko's ghostly presence.
Scroll down to bottom to watch the video...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... LDEchGp2&D

The alleged sighting is the latest in a string of bizarre rumours to emerge after his death nearly two weeks ago.

These include reports the late singer will tour the world via hologram and that he will be buried without his brain.

Neither Miko Brando - the son of screen legend Marlon - nor his cameraman noticed the spectre during their trip to the California ranch.

But after it was posted on YouTube, rumours have spread like wildfire across the internet.

Viewer comments and chat forums have debated in earnest the possibility that the shadow belongs to Jackson himself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... LDErcLT7&D

Jackson was a huge fan of JM Barrie's Peter Pan, the little boy who never grew up (as the name of his ranch suggests) and lost his shadow before Wendy sewed it back on.

On YouTube, one user said: ‘Yes, that is MJ, even the hair style silhouette everything..!! Immortal!’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... LDEzRTJO&D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... rland.html

Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:29 pm
GT Truther

See we may not have this civilization perfect. We have evil men ...
Do we forgo the devils we already know here on earth for Completely Alien versions of them which we know NOTHING about not even their weaknesses? Can they even be believed?!?

"Trust but Verify!"
Shady

Far from perfect with war's famine, inequities, etc...

Good question but I believe that there are other solutions than the two which you gave.

Absolutely, trust but verify, this is what I was trying to show that some of their information correlates with mine.

That is what my point of sharing was.

In no way do I take what 'Z' says as whole reality, far from it.

Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:43 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Umm whose New Dawn? Humanities choice or has the choice already been made for us by these supposed STO Zetas?

Shady,

I have never inferred, nor do I support the above conclusion of "STO Zeta".

Please refer to my post on 8/10/9, where I said:

1. Grey’s watching humans, discreetly guiding them for thousands of years to do warfare, racism, prejudice and economic exploitation unto themselves.

2. prefer a gentle introductions and respect to build trust and friendship with the Orions/Pleadians/Tall Whites.

You can not infer or speculate that Zeta's are STO from my writings.

As is said in a Jewish proverb "Listen to your enemy, for God is talking."

Peace be with you,

Mountaintiger7

Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:54 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next