It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:59 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.7 2009 
GT Truther

I find every one has their own view here. In some ways this site is like a think tank! ALL the stories are most intering. Here is my view on something that Brightstar pointed out.

This is why that date of August 12, 2003 was put out there. It was a deadline date for all extra-terrestrials to be out of here period. And the ones who did not go willingly, would be forced out of here and all of this was supposedly done. Of course I cannot prove it, nor can Alex Collier, but he says this is what he was told.

People are still getting adbucted, so the aliens must have not gone.

One other point I want to mention he relayed was that when this decree was put out that a hughe Zeta 1 ship was caught, it was boarded and that they supposedly had hundreds of hybrid Zeta/Humans on board as well as approximately 1,000 small black box things that were housing 1,000 Human "SOULS". He said that the Andromedeans told him they were very surprised because they did not know that these Zeta 1's had this technology to do this and take a human soul and imprison it in that manner. He did say however, that his Andromedean contacts did NOT tell him what they did with these "SOULS" though. But they did tell him that the hybrids could not come back to Earth for various reasons of course.

I have read that people who soul travel (astral projection) sometimes bump into aliens and if they are at the wrong place at the wrong time they can get captured. Perhaps their bodies die while they are gone. I also know that we have three types of bodies, physical, astral, soul. And what is done to our astral body also effects our physical body. So if we are talking to aliens in our astral body and they bruse us, the bruse will show up on our physical body. I would also think that the ailens could grab anyone that they could and actualy take them out of their body. In fact I beleive that abducties have clones made and that the ailens can put them into any one of several of their cloned bodies that they wish for a number of reasons. Ever get up in the morning and feel that you are different then the night before. My brother woke up one day after being unable to move and floating above the bed, to discover that he no longer had migranes, acid reflux, arthritus, etc. All gone!

Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:50 am
GT Truther

I can access this page. This first page still inaccessible.

Traveler

Five Body Vehicles according to the Keys information.
These must be synthesized.

Epi-kinetic- ?
Zohar- Outer light body that surrounds the form
Gematria- Inner light body
Electromagnetic- light body
Eka- Multiple bodies of relativity

The Planes

Physical
Astral
Mental
Causal

I'm recalling this from memory.

Dex

Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:15 am
GT Truther

Note: I believe the center piece is another abstract way of depicting the Sacred Scarab with Sun (Son ) rays illustrating Immortality again. I wonder the message?)

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... l2009.html

mjc

This is pretty much addressed to you..You seem to enjoy this as much as I do, and you have a good eye for details.

Anyway, back to the crop circle depiction...I asked these guys and girls if they could use that necklace in another crop circle and the reply was, no!..I thought that was strange, very quick answer. A flat out rejection. I wondered why? So, I forgot about it.

Well, now that I've had time to reflect...(this is what I do with editing deletions) I pondered, could it be their humor or...had they second thoughts about the request? While typing this I wondered, hey! Another interesting consideration...No, is the opposite of yes, Mm? The necklace pattern with interlocking links has almost an 'exact' opposite depiction. Instead of interlocking, it depicts back to back linking. Outside the interlocking or crop circle back to back links, is either looped or a straight line pattern, meaning open ended.

Remember intelligence testing that ask for you to determine what is opposite or alike of an usually illustrated main figure or symbol? Generally, an abstract figurine or symbol?

Well, I get the feeling this is a similar testing, but, you have to closely scrutinize the details to see the opposite differences. Closed ends, open ended patterns, back to back and interlocking and such. I think you might know I mean.

Anyway, having fun with it. BTW this crop circle wasn't released to the public through the usual medium. Kind of overlooked except for the story attached. It is a beauty. It appears to contain information. Could be something enlightening for our world.

Dex

Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:30 am
GT Truther

Post Stephen Hawking: "Humans Have Entered a New Stage of Ev
I really respect Stephen Hawking not only is he the greatest mind the human race have ever produced. But symbolic of the Human Spirit and Will to over come all adversity and hardship.

Shady

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... ution.html

Quote:
July 03, 2009

Stephen Hawking: "Humans Have Entered a New Stage of Evolution"

Microsoft_surface_touchscreen_table1

Although It has taken homo sapiens several million years to evolve from the apes, the useful information in our DNA, has probably changed by only a few million bits. So the rate of biological evolution in humans, Stephen Hawking points out in his Life in the Universe lecture, is about a bit a year.

"By contrast," Hawking says, "there are about 50,000 new books published in the English language each year, containing of the order of a hundred billion bits of information. Of course, the great majority of this information is garbage, and no use to any form of life. But, even so, the rate at which useful information can be added is millions, if not billions, higher than with DNA."

This means Hawking says that we have entered a new phase of evolution. "At first, evolution proceeded by natural selection, from random mutations. This Darwinian phase, lasted about three and a half billion years, and produced us, beings who developed language, to exchange information."

But what distinguishes us from our cave man ancestors is the knowledge that we have accumulated over the last ten thousand years, and particularly, Hawking points out, over the last three hundred.

"I think it is legitimate to take a broader view, and include externally transmitted information, as well as DNA, in the evolution of the human race," Hawking said.

In the last ten thousand years the human species has been in what Hawking calls, "an external transmission phase," where the internal record of information, handed down to succeeding generations in DNA, has not changed significantly. "But the external record, in books, and other long lasting forms of storage," Hawking says, "has grown enormously. Some people would use the term, evolution, only for the internally transmitted genetic material, and would object to it being applied to information handed down externally. But I think that is too narrow a view. We are more than just our genes."

The time scale for evolution, in the external transmission period, has collapsed to about 50 years, or less.

Stephen-hawking Meanwhile, Hawking observes, our human brains "with which we process this information have evolved only on the Darwinian time scale, of hundreds of thousands of years. This is beginning to cause problems. In the 18th century, there was said to be a man who had read every book written. But nowadays, if you read one book a day, it would take you about 15,000 years to read through the books in a national Library. By which time, many more books would have been written."

But we are now entering a new phase, of what Hawking calls "self designed evolution," in which we will be able to change and improve our DNA. "At first," he continues "these changes will be confined to the repair of genetic defects, like cystic fibrosis, and muscular dystrophy. These are controlled by single genes, and so are fairly easy to identify, and correct. Other qualities, such as intelligence, are probably controlled by a large number of genes. It will be much more difficult to find them, and work out the relations between them. Nevertheless, I am sure that during the next century, people will discover how to modify both intelligence, and instincts like aggression."

If the human race manages to redesign itself, to reduce or eliminate the risk of self-destruction, we will probably reach out to the stars and colonize other planets. But this will be done, Hawking believes, with intelligent machines based on mechanical and electronic components, rather than macromolecules, which could eventually replace DNA based life, just as DNA may have replaced an earlier form of life.

Casey Kazan

Related Galaxy posts:

The 10,000 Year Explosion: Has Human Civilization Turbo Charged Evolution?
Homo Sapiens -The "Time Travelers" -A Galaxy Classic
“Hyper-Speed” Evolution Discovered
Bringing Ancient Human Viruses Back to Life: A Jurassic Park or Salvation?

Immense Journey

Source: http://www.rationalvedanta.net/node/131

Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:45 pm
GT Truther

Posted this to Dan Smith of of Aviary fame at his thread at Open Minds Forum thought I'd post it here for any spooks lerking here.

Shady

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... 953&page=7

Quote:
Mr.Smith,

Having followed your association with Aviary since such UFO message boards as far back CompuSever.

I do not believe you are C.I.A rat or tool or any such sort.

I do believe though that your Handlers (many of whom you call friends) are indeed using you a channel through which they can get bits and pieces of “the truth” out into public arena and once out gauge the public response. From there deciding their next course of action or indeed what next piece of the puzzle to reveal..

Meanwhile you are made the “Fall Guy” when that information is received with a sour taste and they leave you out to dry to take the abuse and wrath of the ufo community. While these so called men of honor and so called patriots within the MIC remain safely hidden in their bunkers behind the scenes within the MIC.

Frankly Sir I do not fathom a guess how you as man gifted with a since of pride (as all men are) by the divine allow yourself to be used in such a way by your friends within the MIC nor remain loyal to them.

These men you call friends, these men that are your handlers. Are sir at the end of the day cowards and worse traitors to constitution of this country and the ideals and principles upon which this country was founded. These men have kept from the American people and indeed the people of this Planet; for 60 plus years. The greatest most significant and indeed Earthshaking news that we humanity are not alone in the galaxy and indeed we have and are being visited by extraterrestrial life. They keep this news to themselves for NO other reason then to line their own pockets and exploit that fact for their own political and financial ambitions. While they use lower level functionaries mis guided fools that believe themselves as working for the best intentions for the sake of the country to carry out their ‘dirty’ work in keeping that news suppressed at all costs.

One day these so called men within the MIC will slip up. It is certainty given the scope and scale of the “The Cover Up” The Truth will out itself. Disclosure will happen! Like a tide wave following a dam burst will not be stopped.

You may tell your handlers this fact as well.. After the day of Disclosure, they can be certain that we the American Public will demand Congressional Inquiry and demand that those that conspired to conceal this fact form the People of the World. Will be held accountable for their actions.

Let us hope that their answer will not be “I was just obeying Orders.” For we have seen that used at Numerberg and know well it is but an excuse for the weakness of men and a insult to the human conscious.

Shady

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:01 pm
GT Truther

11 July 2009

http://www.projectcamelot.org/

• Yesterday (Nikola Tesla's birthday) was the first day of the Zurich Conference: A New World - If You Can Take It. Bill Ryan opened with a three hour presentation of the challenges that face the human race, and the evening then belonged to Dan Burisch and Marci McDowell. David Wilcock is giving his talk today.

Everything will be presented on video in due course, including a Futuretalk with Bill, David, Dan and Marci, which was recorded privately on Thursday evening. The quantity of high-quality material we have to edit and publish is rapidly growing - including the testimony from Dr Pete Peterson which Kerry is editing [video] and Bill is transcribing [audio, in preparation for a detailed report]. We ask for your patience, as there is an enormous amount of information to sort, edit and present.

Meanwhile, we are able to publish this video clip showing Dan Burisch receiving his orders from Majestic in October 2005. This is security camera footage showing Marci McDowell reading him a formal document that had just been received. It has never before been made public. The third person in the video is Deborah Burisch, Dan's ex-wife. Note: this high-resolution video is a large file (74 Mb) for its length (5 mins). It may need some time to stream.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/dan_buris ... t_2005.wmv

Other information includes a number of affidavits - in one of which [page 5] the recent former members of Majestic 12 are named: click here for a PDF of all these documents. And click here for a PDF of images of a young Danny Crain receiving his 1985 BSc degree at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. I (Bill) was personally given one of a small number of still existing embossed cards, shown at the top right of page 1, showing Dan's name with his new degree. I will keep it in my safe with other irreplaceable documents.

http://www.projectcamelot.org/dan_buris ... davits.pdf

http://www.projectcamelot.org/Dan_Buris ... I_1985.pdf

--Bill

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:27 pm
Truth Seeker

Post Re: Stephen Hawking: "Humans Have Entered a New Stage o
Shady Groves wrote:
I really respect Stephen Hawking not only is he the greatest mind the human race have ever produced. But symbolic of the Human Spirit and Will to over come all adversity and hardship.

Stephen Hawking has been proven to be no more intelligent that other professors of his area.
Sorry had to post that.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:51 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Quote:
Poll: Just six percent of scientists are Republican

http://rawstory.com/blog/2009/07/poll-j ... epublican/

A full 87 percent of American scientists see their political alignment as Democrat or Independent, according to a new Pew Research poll.

Surprisingly or not, just six percent declared themselves Republican, and only nine percent overall expressed support of conservative ideology.

From the data summary:

Most Americans do not see scientists as a group as particularly liberal or conservative. Nearly two-thirds of Americans (64%) say they think of scientists as “neither in particular”; 20% see them as politically liberal and 9% say they are politically conservative.

In contrast, most scientists (56%) perceive the scientific community as politically liberal; just 2% think scientists are politically conservative. About four-in-ten scientists (42%) concur with the majority public view that scientists, as a group, are neither in particular.

The scientists’ belief that the scientific community is politically liberal is largely accurate. Slightly more than half of scientists (52%) describe their own political views as liberal, including 14% who describe themselves as very liberal. Among the general public, 20% describe themselves as liberal, with just 5% calling themselves very liberal.

These figures should only be surprising to someone who neglected current events during the Bush administration, which was accused of censoring and intimidating scientists on matters from global warming to medical research and nuclear weapons.

It's safe to say that being treated like an unwanted step-child, along with continued, eye-widening nonsense like this, has not engendered much love of Republicanism in the scientific community.

-- Stephen C. Webster

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 11th, 2009 at 11:53 am

Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:21 pm
GT Truther

Post If Your're Worried About Chemtrails... Don't Watch This Ad!
If Your're Worried About Chemtrails... Don't Watch This Ad!

A friendly reader sent me this ad from O2 mobile and it is surely contains the most blatant Illuminati symbolism I’ve seen in a while. Look for

1- Hooded people with one illuminated eye, in trance-like state
2- Big fat heavy prominent chemtrails all over the place
3- A scene with a bull and an upside down triangle – male and female principles

Translation of the voice-over:

“This will make you speechless and make you stop paying attention to whatever is going on around you…”

Mind control anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtB0IzTi3Dw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtB0IzTi ... r_embedded

Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:44 pm
GT Truther

I completely agree with Fulfords last paragragh. Sept/Oct will be the Big CRASH!

Notice how Washington D.C and Obama have gone on "cruse control coast mode." Why even Obama is catching glimpses of white tail at G8 and Michelle is on super high Shop mode with 20 personal attendentes. its all peaceful and quiet... This is Peace before the Storm. Obama knows its coming or told about it.

Shady

Quote:
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/2009/07/%E3%82%A4%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2%E3%81%A7%E9%80%AE%E6%8D%95%E3%81%95%E3%82%8C%E3%81%9F%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E4%BA%BA%E3%81%AF%EF%BD%86%EF%BD%92%EF%BD%82%E8%AD%B0%E9%95%B7%E3%81%AA%E3%81%A9%E3%81%AE%E6%9B%B8%E9%A1%9E%E3%82%92%E6%8C%81%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A6%E3%81%84%E3%81%9F-1.html

New Ben Fulord Blog

The Japanese arrested with $134.5 billion had papers signed by Bernanke, and Greenspan: With corrections and additions

The two "Japanese" ( actually both were Filipinos ) arrested in Italy recently reportedly with $134.5 billion worth of F.R.N. s, ( THE AMOUNT WAS IN FACT SOME FIVE HUNDRED BILLION IN CERTIFICATES ) were also carrying a series of documents signed by the likes of Alan Greenspan and Ben Bernanke with federal reserve logos and stamps embossed, signed and witnessed . The two were released after proving their credentials, and were released because they were carrying genuine diplomatic passports. The Pictures of the documents they carried are attached and we would like to hear some expert opinion on their contents (somebody is preventing us from uploading more than one picture).

According to the official story put out to the corporate media, the Treasuries were forgeries (no doubt they will say the same about the documents pictured here) but if that is the case, why were the people carrying the “forgeries” immediately released, by extreme persons in high places in Italy, who had the power to silence Prime Minister Belosconi ?

The truth is the Treasury certificates they carried were legitimate and are now in the safe hands of a new financial system. The instruments will be used to finance part of a Program at ending war, poverty and environmental destruction. It will also be used to develop previously forbidden technology. We may see some visible changes as early as next week as they carry out the new banking paradigms being incorporated, but, not with out resistance from the old abusive Wall street guard .

Bernanke’s latest check has bounced but, as mentioned before, things will drag on to the September 30 secret fiscal year end then all hell will break out as the financial world, takes a ninety degree down-turn . The information above comes from very highly placed sources.

Must See Document That Came Along with the Blog Post!!:

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/.a/6 ... dd3970c-pi

Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:59 pm
GT Truther

"Rachel appeared to have no past, and spoke in an odd, mechanical and emotionless way."

I have long suspected the classic Men In Black were Alien Hyprids possibly first or second generation of the original abduction. They can't exactly pass for Human but good enough to do certian required tasks in public. Mib's (at least in 70s) always spoke in a odd mechanical and emotionless way plus they had problems with contractions.

The really bizarre thing to watch though was when they 'shut down' by that I mean when they would intimadate or such. Clearly they'd expect you act in a predictable logical way. If you worked up enough courage NOT respond to them or lets say laugh in their face. They would shut down come to complete stand still turn to each other and I swear wait for I assume telepathic instruction on how to deal with changing verable. It wasn't long 1-5 seconds but very noticable.

There is an episode of Old Star Trek. Were Kirk and Away Mission get caught on the planet run by Landrew an ancient computer which runs the people and planet. Remember how the controllers (the robed gents with staffs) would shut down and await for instruction.? Or even later Harry Mudd's androids, when Kirk and away team us illiogic to shut them off.

That's what I'm talking about the 1970s MIBs were exactly the same way. They could be made to 'shut down' and await instruction.

The really cool thing was the more bizarre illiogical you got when dealing with their encounter. They would come back the next day or few days and play out truly bizzare out of this world antics. Almost theatrical skit in nature.

As if they some how learning, analizing this new form human behavior and had to come back to the instructor to get approval if they were doing it right... really really out there stuff.... it was almost like play with a zombie.

Also the Hybrids cover their heads, because some how they can't get the ears just right.. its also a give away.

Shady

Also the MIBS were not human agents.. PERIOD.. The human military types at the time stuck out of crowd like sore thumbs even when they were under cover.. they simply did not know how to lose the 'military training' drilled into them.

Believe it not.. In one encounter my brothers had with them. They had gone into a store to pick up snacks for their skywatching that night and camp out at UFO hotspot. They were followed and tailed in the store by ar rather agressive butch like female undercover. She followed them about the store always in the same isle where they were shopping.. so my Brother A doubled back on her and came up behind he as she was fixated on my other brother.

Sneaking up behind her yelled out "Atten Hut!" (Attention) in mitltary lingo at the time. ROTFLASF She dropped everything in her hands and snapped to attention! Both of my brothers laughed so hard nearly had an accident.. She on the other hand grabed her purse at her side, not taking it as funny motioned that she was armed and ready to us it and backed out of the store...

Actually, they're negative energy beings that even Dan B's security have admitted they know they can wear Cadaver's for bodies.
Now I see why I was locked out of this page.
I could tell stories of their set up's involving me when ever I wanted to share detail information about them. They don't play by the rules, they work around them.
Not necessary and it would be unwise.

Dex

Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:13 pm
GT Truther

http://cryptogon.com/?p=9812

John Holdren, Obama’s Science Czar, Says: Forced Abortions and Mass Sterilization Needed to Save the Planet
July 11th, 2009

Via: Zombietime:

http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A “Planetary Regime” with the power of life and death over American citizens.

The tyrannical fantasies of a madman? Or merely the opinions of the person now in control of science policy in the United States? Or both?

These ideas (among many other equally horrifying recommendations) were put forth by John Holdren, whom Barack Obama has recently appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology — informally known as the United States’ Science Czar. In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:

* Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;

* The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation’s drinking water or in food;

* Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;

* People who “contribute to social deterioration” (i.e. undesirables) “can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility” — in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.

* A transnational “Planetary Regime” should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans’ lives — using an armed international police force.

Impossible, you say? That must be an exaggeration or a hoax. No one in their right mind would say such things.

Well, I hate to break the news to you, but it is no hoax, no exaggeration. John Holdren really did say those things, and this report contains the proof. Below you will find photographs, scans, and transcriptions of pages in the book Ecoscience, co-authored in 1977 by John Holdren and his close colleagues Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich. The scans and photos are provided to supply conclusive evidence that the words attributed to Holdren are unaltered and accurately transcribed.

This report was originally inspired by this article in FrontPage magazine, which covers some of the same information given here. But that article, although it contained many shocking quotes from John Holdren, failed to make much of an impact on public opinion. Why not? Because, as I discovered when discussing the article with various friends, there was no proof that the quotes were accurate — so most folks (even those opposed to Obama’s policies) doubted their veracity, because the statements seemed too inflammatory to be true. In the modern era, it seems, journalists have lost all credibility, and so are presumed to be lying or exaggerating unless solid evidence is offered to back up the claims. Well, this report contains that evidence.

Of course, Holdren wrote these things in the framework of a book he co-authored about what he imagined at the time (late 1970s) was an apocalyptic crisis facing mankind: overpopulation. He felt extreme measures would be required to combat an extreme problem. Whether or not you think this provides him a valid “excuse” for having descended into a totalitarian fantasy is up to you: personally, I don’t think it’s a valid excuse at all, since the crisis he was in a panic over was mostly in his imagination. Totalitarian regimes and unhinged people almost always have what seems internally like a reasonable justification for actions which to the outside world seem incomprehensible.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:17 pm
GT Truther

Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:20 pm
GT Truther

In the "Eye" of the Abstract Artist...'Imagination'.
mjc
Another thought came to my attention
My Avatar's 'Key' chain...compare the details.
From what I can determine, the artists put it all there, the test I think is if you can see it.

Recall..or anyone, can you decipher the number coding?

Dex

Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:39 pm
GT Truther

Mass Evacuation Buses coming to a neighbourhood near YOU! (video)

Mass Evacuation Buses coming to a neighbourhood near YOU! (video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZwBQeE_jJ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZwBQeE_ ... r_embedded

Observation:

Ummm just the right number of holes and in the right postions to introduce gas or Zyclon B pellets.. No windows to for escape!...
Shady's NEVER going to ride in one of these babies.. Momma didn't raise a FOOL!

I wonder who manufactured these for FEMA.. Herr Himmler Enterprises a subsiderary of the Fourth Reich Incorprated!

Shutters...

Shady

Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:46 pm
GT Truther

I personally saw the real men in black three times between the ages of six and eight. Then three more times in the late 80s when I was Field Investigator for MUFON.

My Mom, Dad and Sister (who was also living at home during the early 70s) saw them five times collectively.

My Brothers J and A (who were with NICAP and at night went out hunting for UFO's and living at home while in college) saw them over fifteen times (possibly even more before they realized who and what they were.) Eight of those encounters face to face during various times. Between the years 1972 and 1976. When they both decided to go on with their lives and leave Ufology all together.

To this day they occasionally (I'd say once every 2 years) make their presence known.

Like last night, before going to bed. I had the window to this den open (being it was cool night out) and sitting here reading what I had posted during the day as well as catching up on email It was about midnight. When I heard the most gawd balefully singing birds in my yard (which is heavily wooded as is this area). These birds sounded something out of dinosaur period.. Being a bird watcher I'm pretty familiar with birds around here.

At first while hearing it and reading over the screen as I sipped finished my valerian tea. It did not register in my thoughts. "hey wait a minute its midnight there shouldn't be any birds out!?" I just listened for a minute trying to recognize the bird.. When it did hit me that it was midnight. I immediately jumped to my feet and the (three to four singing I heard stop!).

I realized then.... there was dead silence, not even a cricket or cicada singing either. An when I realized there was dead silence. A very cold chill ran down my spine along with the sensation of being watched directly outside my window in the darkness... Just then as if someone threw up a light switch the crickets and cicadas began to chirp and the night was normal again.

I *KNEW* with my gawd given instinct it was them!

Having dealt with them all my life, as well my family.. People might find my response strange..

But I simply leaned out the window took a look around the yard in complete dark shadow from canopy of trees.. and laugh saying out loud...

"Got me that time!"

I should call J and A tommorw and check with them if they've had any paranormal activity of late.. Because you see everytime one of us do all of us do, no matter what part of country we know live.

An so it goes...

Shady

Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:36 pm
GT Truther

I asked Nancy Lieder and ZETA's a question in Zeta Talk on GLP.. I wanted to see their response..

My question is in bold and Italics.

As you can see Zeta's response was rather hostile... As Spook would say ... Curious..

;)

Shady

Quote:
Nancy Lieder SubscriberModerator
Forum Moder
ator
User ID: 722432
7/11/2009 8:32 PM

Send Private Msg
Add to BuddyLisst
Re: ZetaTalk LIVE ChatJuly 11 Quote

Secondly, Why is Earth of special interest to beings such as yourselves. Surely, there must be far more interesting places out in the galaxy to take special interest in then this our primitive world and civilization?

SOZT
You are seeing our missions and motives through your own eyes. YOU may prefer to play, vacation, avoid work and be entertained. That is not our motive. We are here because the Earth is in a Tranformation and thereis much work to be done helping the souls that will be moving to a different planet, cleaning up the Earth after the pole shift, and in developing the new Zeta/human hybrids. We are not here to play!
EOZT

Again... Why would a an Advanced Spieces with the WHOLE galay to choose from and surely civilizations out there in much more distress and worthy of saving. Why would an advanced speices come here? .... Unlss it wwas in THEIR best interests..

Moving souls (not bodies) off planet??
Cleaning the Earth after a Pole Shift
Inhabitting the New Earth with Zeta/Human hyrids??

Oh and exhingishing pure humans ... maybe.

Shady

Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:01 pm
GT Truther

Shady

Meanwhile Dan Burisch @ Zurich: The Battle!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzJvVK9lAz4

Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:26 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Under 11 July update tab...A cutesy wee video of some bad acting by d&b and the jilted ex missus 8)
http://www.projectcamelot.net/

Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
SOZT
You are seeing our missions and motives through your own eyes. YOU may prefer to play, vacation, avoid work and be entertained. That is not our motive. We are here because the Earth is in a Tranformation and thereis much work to be done helping the souls that will be moving to a different planet, cleaning up the Earth after the pole shift, and in developing the new Zeta/human hybrids. We are not here to play!
EOZT

Open Response to that.....

In the words of Michael Ironside of the same series that gave the symbol fame again since WWII...

KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF EARTH AND ITS PEOPLE! GO HELP, ABDUCT, AND HYBRIDIZE SOME OTHER PLANET..OR TRANSFORM TO A HIGHER STATE OF BEING; AS YOU LIKE TO CALL IT!

EARTH BELONGS TO HUMANS. IT IS OUR RIGHT AS A CIVILIZATION TO DECIDE AND DETERMINE OUR OWN FATE!

Signed

Sincerely

THE RESISTENCE!

Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:56 pm
GT Truther

Impressions:

Why does Bill Ryan refer to Kerry Cassidy as "my friend?" instead of "my wife.?" I thought they were married now.. I think a wife would be offened to being referred to as "just a friend." ;)

.. Ah Swiss beautiful language, Heavenly beautiful country.. and generally a very friendly, spiritual people have been like that throughout history.. must be something in the water there lol. ...but ...on the flip side its well known in Europe they keep their standard of living rather high and expensive, thus keeping foreigners out.. European friends tell me when you see a Swiss tourist ads should read. "Your more then welcome to visit! Yet, going home is also very good ;)"

VERY GOOD advice about the Star Wars films being a hidden message on history of the Illuminati and also containing the secret to defeating them. BUT his advice is way off on how defeat them.

David Wilcock is wrong!

Remember! In the end Luke defeated the Emperor and Vader. NOT by embracing Pure Jedi pacifism.. Luke a was bridge "The Choose n one to UNITE the dividved force.. as stated by the prophecy of the Choose n One" He was to bridge the gap between to the to sides of the Force... between the Dark Side and Good Side of the Force. Remember Luke was defeated by Vader, his Pure Jedi traing HAD failed him he was cowering under the Emperors platform, defeated. No more Jedi tricks or training to help him save his life. Vader knew this and was tunting him. Until Luke for a very brief moment embraced the totality of the Dark Side, Hate, Anger and Fear, made him powerful, powerful enough to get up and Strike Vader down. An that moment Luke became more powerful then Vader or the Emperor, Vader could not withstand the on slaught fell back, and fell back Until Luke let lose the assult on Vader on the catwalk over the reactor.

The moment Luke cut off the mechanical hand of Vader, Vader FELT again for the first time since he became a Cyborg of the Emperor. he felt again what it meant to be Human. And when Luke looked down at his own Mechanical hand Luke Realized he was Becoming Vader a Cyborg.. And then pulled back to into "Balance".

The Emperor thought he had won Luke was now a Cyborg (in spirit) to the Darkside.. But Luke tossed aside his lightsaber, the Very Symbol of the Old Jedi Order. (thus symbolically establishing a NEW Jedi Order upon the UNIFED Force.) and Rejected The Emperor and the Darkside as well!

By Luke standing proudly he De cleared himself "The New Order, the Unifed Force, Sith/Jedi rejoined and whole again, since their original split 1000s of year before over the nature of the Force, (Pacifistic Approach vs Agressive Approach. The Jedi choose Passive, the Sith choose Aggressive and had been at war ever since).

The Sith WON that arguement in Episode 3, they EXTERMINATED the Jedi, the Jedi had FAILED. Yet the Prophecy which BOTH the Sith and Jedi knew was that one day they would be reunited...

Luke was the NEW Hope, The New Beginning.

Luke did NOT Kill the Emperor... In Lukes Suffering, he Reminded Vader of his once Humanity that he was under all the Emperor had done to him, that he was Anakin... It Anakin once his Humanity had resurfaced under his mask.. That struck out and picked his former Master above his head and consigned him to the reactor core and ultimate Death...

Wilcock if you keep teaching that Ghandian BS... The Illuminati will run you over like that did the Cathers of France.. they will They will bulldoze you right into the mass graves...

The SECRET Message of Star Wars was this.. Awake the HUMAN ELEMENT IN THE CYBORGS OF THE ILLUMINATI... Remind them redemnation is possible that they were once Anakin a human being, a compassionate child of the living God! Awake enough of them and they will rebel against their Masters (whom are beyond all redemination) and TOGETHER both former Jedi and Former Sith... will become One..

If you and these New Age Pacifists (oh everying is peace and love, peace and love lets all take hands and sing Kum By Ah!) of non vilont protest win....

All of Humanity, all of it both Light and Dark will be lost FOREVER!!

We need to turn as many Illuminati lower minions as possible.. Remind them they are not lost yet, remind them they can rejoin the good side... Because ONLY Together can we defeat the Masters!

Duality must die! It is a posion both Light and Dark must die... and something other must take its place... that is the Hidden message...

Shady
Templar Decendent.. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRXZ_ImEJ0Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRXZ_ImEJ0Y

recall15 wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

Shady

Meanwhile Dan Burisch @ Zurich: The Battle!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzJvVK9lAz4

Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:01 pm
GT Truther

"Luke join me and TOGETHER we can end this distructive conflict!" Vader offer his and to the defeated young Jedi at Bespin..Cloud City..

Vader was not talking about Luke Joining the Darkside.. Vader as you recall was already planing to defeat the Emperor.. but he needed Luke. And together they would establish a new order..and rule together..as Father and Son.

Luke (as appearently many fans including Wilcock) assume Vader was talking about the Darkside, he wasn't.. he had plans to establish something completely new..

The Conflict he was refering too was the ENDLESS war between the Darkside and Light, the Sith vs the Jedi, Good vs Evil, God vs the Devil (symbolised by Vader and Luke..) .... Duality its very self..

The ONLY way was to restore Balance.. and that Luke did in Return of the Jedi... but title is misleading.. because in order to defeat the Emperor Luke had to Become (for a brief moment that very thing he was trained to dispise..

In the end Luke became the Super Men (Uber Men) in Nitechzian Philosophy the NEW MAN.. The New Beginning...

He did not become a Jedi... he became Balance.. a New Being!

Without that New Beginning, that New Man..

We Humanity will go on FOREVER in this distructive Conflict.. Dark vs Light..

Many within the Illiumanti know this to be the case...as well as those within the Light...

This CONFLICT MUST END!!!

Those of you trapped in the illison of duality, dualist thinking must take the quantum leap sort of speak... to see that..

Shady

Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:46 pm
GT Truther

Hi Shady,so bill and kerry are bumping ugly bits now??Geez,what an incestuous bunch....d&b and b&k...Hmmmm... 8)

Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Nancy Lieder SubscriberModerator
Forum Moder
ator
User ID: 722432
7/11/2009 8:32 PM

Send Private Msg
Add to BuddyLisst
Re: ZetaTalk LIVE ChatJuly 11 Quote

Secondly, Why is Earth of special interest to beings such as yourselves. Surely, there must be far more interesting places out in the galaxy to take special interest in then this our primitive world and civilization?

SOZT
EOZT

This is what Alex Collier says he was told by his Andromedean contacts:

The Abduction of Humans:

The reason the Greys are doing so many abductions is (1) for genetics. They are trying to bring the races together. They are creating hybrids, most of which are females. There are very few male hybrids. The problem is that they have a hard time keeping them alive because spirit will not attach to it. The life force will not attach to it. So, they are abducting the human mothers and children and peeling off the vital body, containing the energy and feeding it to the hybrids of the same lineage. They are trying to create a soul, and they just can't do it, and they are desperate, which is why there are so many weird things happening. This is just one of the things that are happening. There is a huge Grey complex conspiracy behind it. Why we agreed to do this I haven't a clue.

[ Editor Note: the permission to do it from the governments was in trade for manipulative technology for humans to use against humans, ultimately for upper hierarchy alien benefit of further repression of the human "threat" ].

So this is not working and the races are dying. Now, what the Greys have done because they are having problems with this is that they have been abducting large groups of human children. This is why children are vanishing without a trace all over the world. Some of them are being taken by the Greys. In Westchester County, New York, over
5,000 children have vanished without a trace over the last three years. The government knows what is going on but they are helpless to do anything about it. The reason they don't want to bring it up is because they let the bastards in here in the first place. They cut a deal. They sold us out, and I've got a lot of energy on it, because I have friends who want to know where their kids are.

This is just one scenario. Apparently we have been manipulated for 5,724 years now. We have been manipulated beyond belief. To make matters worse, we have had free energy technology that has been withheld from us. So, for the last 100 years we have totally trashed our environment.

brightstar

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The Hierarchy in Our Galaxy:

There are two schools of thought in our galaxy. There are the regressives, who are races that carry fear and because of that want to control others. The hierarchy of the regressives starts with a group from Alpha Draconis. The Andromedans have no idea where the Alpha Draconians came from, but what they have learned through interaction with other dimensional races is that somebody brought the Draconians to this universe and "dumped" them in the Alpha Draconis system, where they had the highest probability of survival. According to the Andromedans, the Alpha Draconians have had space travel for 4 billion years. They are an incredible race and have achieved great things, but they are bullies. They are jerks, and that's a judgment - I'm taking that judgment myself. That's my judgment based on what I know about them. The Draconians do not like human beings. The Andromedans say that Draconians believe that this universe was here for them - that their history teaches them that they were left here to rule it. But, when they started traveling, they ran across other races. They were able to conquer many of those races through genetic manipulation.

Now, our government, the United States government, the New World Order - whatever you want to call it - wants to implant everybody. From the Andromedan perspective that means ownership. Extraterrestrials don't want to bother with that stuff, since that is not permanent. Extraterrestrials value genetics. What they do is they come in, conquer a
race and genetically alter it. From that moment on, that race is genetically altered. The genetic changes alter the frequency, sound and thought patterns of the race if they move into a physical form. Does everyone understand this?

Q: Could you give us an example of this?

AC: The best example I could give you concerns the Greys. Apparently, the Greys were much more human-looking at one time. What happened was that they, as a race, were captured 891,000 years ago while leaving Zeta 1 and Zeta 2 to go off and do their own thing. This is very common, and it is how Earth became colonized. What happened is that they got captured by a group in Orion that was already genetically altered and under control of the Alpha Draconians. According to Morenae, the first thing this Draconian- altered Orion group did was slaughter almost all of the females of the captured race in order to control the birth process. They then genetically altered the remaining females, so that all the children born after that were genetically altered. The males were enslaved, made to work in mines and slaughtered by the Draconian-controlled Orion group, who had absolutely no regard for life. What we know now as the Greys became a natural resource.

Time Travel Permits Altering Consciousness of a Race:

Now, I am told that the Greys would love to be absolutely free of this hierarchy, but what they have done is that they have continued to propagate the problem. Now, we have been told that the Greys "have been here for thousands of years." According to the Andromedans, however, the Greys got here in 1931. Because of their ability to time travel, it looks like they have been here thousands of years - they can go backwards in time. If you can go backwards in time you can literally alter the consciousness of any race. You can alter any event. That's exactly what they have done. They are not the only ones who have done this. There is also a group from Sirius B who have also done this.
It took me a long time to understand why it was that they wanted to do this. The bottom line is that they wanted to control us. We have things that they want. We have the benefit of having been on 11th density, which means that we have covered a very large area of spiritual evolvement - which is why our range of emotion is so large. They want that information. Not only that, but with the new frequency coming in and third density beginning to implode on itself, the Greys are trying to save their race. According to Morenae, there are only 2000 real Greys left -- all the rest are clones - organic robots. They do not carry a spiritual essence. Folks, we are talking about a technology thousands of years ahead of where we are now.

brightstar

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:31 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next