It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:32 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.7 2009 
GT Truther

LMAO!! - I fear incest has nothing to do with it though, it's way more widespread than the restriction of family members permits, it's a worldwide human condition.

AntZtudiO wrote:
Hi Shady,so bill and kerry are bumping ugly bits now??Geez,what an incestuous bunch....d&b and b&k...Hmmmm... 8)

Easy free image host and resizer: https:postimages.org
Select 640x480, then choose "Hotlink for forums"

Youtube Format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxxxxxxx

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:32 am
GT Truther

Post My 2 cents
Shady Groves wrote:
I asked Nancy Lieder and ZETA's a question in Zeta Talk on GLP.. I wanted to see their response..

Quote:
Nancy Lieder

Secondly, Why is Earth of special interest to beings such as yourselves. Surely, there must be far more interesting places out in the galaxy to take special interest in then this our primitive world and civilization?

SOZT
You are seeing our missions and motives through your own eyes. YOU may prefer to play, vacation, avoid work and be entertained. That is not our motive. We are here because the Earth is in a Tranformation and thereis much work to be done helping the souls that will be moving to a different planet, cleaning up the Earth after the pole shift, and in developing the new Zeta/human hybrids. We are not here to play!
EOZT

Again... Why would a an Advanced Spieces with the WHOLE galay to choose from and surely civilizations out there in much more distress and worthy of saving. Why would an advanced speices come here? .... Unlss it wwas in THEIR best interests..

Moving souls (not bodies) off planet??
Cleaning the Earth after a Pole Shift
Inhabitting the New Earth with Zeta/Human hyrids??

Oh and exhingishing pure humans ... maybe.

Shady

Shady, you were always surprised and distrustful of Dan B. because he didn't wear the typical white lab coat, operate out of a "normal"-looking lab, surround himself with other white-coats, etc etc. Sometimes it seems like you need to have the big Wizard of Oz-type of production for it to be believable to you, but that's probably more to do with the effectiveness of Hollywood in socializing large segments of the populace with certain expectations. Just like the comment by J-1 to Bill Hamilton, about how "degrees" and "titles" were to be imbued with lots of reverence and sacredness, in order to awe the average layman into not questioning the 'official party line'. The same thing goes for the Zetas and their role in the Earth's transformation. I mentioned on the last page that it's quite feasible - though it doesn't conform to the typical 'ufer' paradigm that Majestic has spoon-fed them over the years - that the Zetas are this poleshift/soul-harvest's ET-caretakers of choice, appointed by the galactic council/federation/whatever-you-wanna-call-the-government-of-this-galaxy after consultation with the higher entities that go right up to the Creator.

It may seem like the Earth to you is 'too primitive' for such an 'advanced race' as the Zetas to be interested in, but that's making a huge assumption about us. According to the Urantia Book, Earth is one of the experimental planets, one out of every 28 worlds I think the formula was. So when the Zetas characterize this world as a "schoolhouse", it's not that far from my term "soul ranch", which I had concluded just prior to being introduced to ZetaTalk. Whether a classroom, schoolhouse, soul ranch, or spiritual battleground, the idea is that we are a world in which our free will was allowed to develop with NO OVERT interference from the higher entitities. No 'proof' of God (other than that shown in the intelligent design of nature, the divine laws of karma, etc) would be allowed so that we could put ourselves through as many spiritual dilemnas as could be designed for a 3D world. This way our souls are forged in the fire of crises, tempered by the decisions we make to help each other or screw others for our own benefit. Sure advanced ETs could step in and help, if they were allowed to and if we were no longer a campus for humanity. But that's part of what makes us special; the Zetas know that, they know that it's not as simple as advanced races simply showing up to 'help' the primitives.

It's not an 'alien' concept to me to consider that the souls of the selfish, such as the cabal that has built and maintained the Coverup from the beginning, are destined to be carted off-world to a prison planet, where Dick Cheney's soul will be slave-driver to an entire prison of Dick Cheneys. The same goes for those that have suffered at the hands of the Dick Cheneys and George W. Bushes of the world; 'the meek truly will inherit the earth'. And those that have proven themselves worthy, will be taken to a heavenly 'capitol' planet where they will graduate from this dismal but balanced dung-hole. This is entirely consistent with what the Zetas have claimed, with what Oahspe has detailed, what even the Urantia book has explained, and with much of my own spiritual abacus.

If a better paradigm shows up, I'm open to hear about it. In the meantime, notice the Zetas tend to scorn most of the human questioners, except for the really obtuse ones from Russia, whom Nancy seems to like. Maybe because they're so bad at grammar that they can't possibly be cunning debunkers.

They move souls because bodies are temporary vehicles for the souls; why keep a carcass that expires naturally every 78 years, on average? Our souls just get a new body; makes logical sense to me.

Cleaning up the Earth after this poleshift? With as many chemical pollutants as they have to deal with this time around, who else is going to do it?

And the hybrids; it's a logical step for the new caretaker-race to build a new model, one that takes from our genetics as well as theirs. That was probably part of their 'deal' with the local galactic counsel.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

and a bit more from the Alex Collier materials:

History: More of a Circle Than a Spiral:

I wanted to get back to this hierarchy for a minute, because I wanted to show you what was in our past and what it is today. I wanted to show you the similarities to illustrate that history does repeat itself until we decide to break cycle, and also that it has always been the same if you go back and look at history. If you look at Egypt, the Sumerians, the Babylonians, Greek mythology -- there are elements of truth in all of that.

In ancient days, you had the "gods". Mythology is littered with stories about "the gods", warring with each other, marrying the daughters of man, etc. All throughout ancient literature, there are stories like this. The gods would then allow their offspring, kings or pharaohs, to rule in their place as they went flitting around the galaxy. The kings really didn't want to have much to do with the "common people", so they had their "priesthood's" to control information, the masses and accumulate wealth. The military kept the masses in order. Whatever the dictates were, the military made sure it happened. It's the way it has always been, all through our ancient history. If you read Sitchin's information and a book called The Greatest Story Never Told by Lana Cantrell - I understand it's out of print - The Gods of Eden by William Bramley - all this stuff is well documented.

Things Change, But They Remain the Same:

We still have basically the same situation. The ET's are still here. The names and faces change, but they still have the same mindset - control, control, control. Looking at the parallels with ancient times, today instead of pharaohs you have presidents, prime ministers and kings. In terms of priesthoods, today you have religions and bankers.
Those of you who have done research will see the power that secret societies have because of money, and how virtually every country on the planet is bankrupt, and how small groups of men are controlling everything. These men are apparently doing the bidding of the ET's, because the whole point of this coming down on this planet is to
take self-rule and free will away from us. The idea is to make things so bad on the planet that the masses will beg to be "saved." According to the Andromedans, if you do not accept self- responsibility, and you allow somebody to come in and "save" you, you do not permanently evolve. I'm not here to buck anybody's belief system. I'm here to
share with you what they've said.

Then, you've got the military. You've got nuclear weapons and technology far beyond anything we know. Mutually assured destruction. It's an interesting concept. Then, you have the masses. So, as you can see, nothing has really changed, except now we have ways to destroy ourselves. Before, the "gods" were more than happy to do that. They
could change the orbit of the planet, cause pole shifts. The technology exists. The Draconians can literally create a solar system. They can move planets and take moons and put them where ever they want. There are races that have this technology. The Andromedans have said that if the regressives, who have their first line of defense our
moon, are not out of here by 2003, the Andromedans have every intention of putting a tractor beam on the moon and pulling it out of orbit, and dealing with it. Andromedans say that there are 100 trillion galaxies in the universe.

The NSA: Black Monks, Alpha 1 & 2 and MJ-12:

Our moon now is colonized. I am told by Morenae that there is a full time working population on the moon of 35,000 people, and that they are all Ari-ans by birth. I'll let you figure out the implications of that yourself. There are no blacks, Chinese, Hispanics, Korean, Japanese, Italians ... they are all Ari-ans by birth. In the UFO literature that is going out, we are told that there are a lot of different groups. This is the part that makes me nervous. According to Morenae, and this is the Andromedan perspective, inside that National Security Agency there is a group called The Black Monks. These are human beings, but they completely interact with all of the extraterrestrials. Morenae has said that these humans are so implanted with extraterrestrial belief systems that they are no longer considered to be Earth humans. Underneath the Black Monks, there is what is called Blue Moon. Now, I understand that the name of this changes from time to time, but Blue Moon is what primarily deals with the lunar bases. This group is composed of Americans, Russians, British and French. Now, above the NSA itself are bankers. All they had to do to create this stuff is the money. Those of you who have researched the Federal Reserve know how easy it is to create the money.

Project Blue Moon

Blue Moon deals with technological development, and this is connected with what is going on in the Manzano mountains, especially those projects connected with the Department of Energy that are to be used on the moon. Under Blue Moon there is a group called Alpha One and Alpha Two. I am not real clear about what Alpha One does, but my understanding is that it has to do with globally gathering materials and making sure that the population doesn't get spooked. Alpha Two deals with personnel. It was their job to make sure that the 35,000 people on the moon had the type of belief system they wanted, and the colonists on Mars also had the belief systems they wanted - even if they didn't want to go. According to Morenae, Alpha Two is MJ-12. So, what we think is the top of the ladder, MJ-12, is actually the bottom of the ladder. That is what Morenae says. I have no way to verify this.

Our Moon's Forbidden History

We live in interesting times. We all share a common interest in our countries and our world. We show a temporary interest in space as new and unseen information and discoveries are shared, then that interest is incorporated into day to day survival. I would like to share with you information regarding the Moon and our Solar System. This
information was shared with me by Andromedan Cosmonauts.

It is my hope that I can only add to the information and hidden revelations. As I have been reminded by my friends from Andromeda, we all have a piece of the puzzle. I offer this perspective as a piece of that puzzle. It is not my wish to detract or prove anyone incorrect. I myself have taken this information with the understanding that it is just
a small part of a larger drama playing itself out in our backyard and on our home, Earth. This information was given over a period of contacts, both physical and telepathic. The following is the Andromedan perspective of our moon.

Our Moon has an atmosphere comparable in many places to that of Earth. In many of the large craters on the visible and the hidden side, the atmosphere is said to be denser than sea level on Earth. Our Moon has a small egress at its north pole, and the crust is thinly shelled in places. It is only twenty-one miles thick in some places, and thirty-five miles in others.

We've been told that our moon is dry. A million times dryer than the Gobi Desert. According to the Andromedans it all depends on where you are. They say the hidden side has many large underground lakes, huge in size. The irrigation and terra forming is occurring on the hidden side on the surface, but is occurring underground on the
visible side to hide the agenda. Apollo 15 discovered and took pictures of water vapor clouds that appeared from the hidden side. This would be most odd and unusual if the moon really didn't have much of an atmosphere, as we've been told. Because clouds would be impossible.

The age of the Moon soil is 6.2 billion years old, and has compound and chemicals not found on Earth. In fact, there are many chemical compounds that were discovered, but withheld from the public. There are many more we've yet to discover because our science is not advanced enough yet. The lunar soil did not come from the rock that makes up its mountains and craters. This is known to some lunar scientists. However, its not spoken about, but in whispers. So, where did the soil come from?

The Andromedans say the soil and many of the rocks come from Ursa Minor. The location is a solar system named in the Orion tongue "CHOWTA". This is a binary sun system. We have many similarities in our system as well. "CHOWTA" is a very large system, holding 21 planets and 47 moons. Our moon is said to have been made around
the 17th planet in this system.

Portions of the moons crust is radioactive. Apollo 15 discovered this. Especially near the Apennine mountains. Why were the readings so hot? The Andromedans have said it's because some nuclear waste was brought up there to be reused as a fuel supply for the spacecraft that the world government has built. However, many of the ships that use
nuclear fuel are obsolete now. So, how was the moon brought here? It was, I'm told by the Andromedans, put into the tail of an asteroid which brought it into our solar system. This same asteroid circles our part of the galaxy every 25,156 Earth years. Andromedans have said that our moon has been inhabited periodically in it's history for 1.8 million Earth years.

The Moon is hollow. It contains huge underground facilities built by E.T.'s and later humans from Earth. There are seven openings into the Moon's crust, and the underground bases. Conservative scientists have wondered why so many craters seem so shallow, despite their size. The Andromedans say, it's because much of the surface was built
on top of a metallic shell of a circular space crest; or " A War Carrier ", as the Andromedans describe it. An example of a shallow, but large crater would be the crater Gagarin. This crater is roughly 185 miles across, but is only 4.5 to 5 miles deep. Based on the impact and size across the craters welt on the surface, the depth should be 4 to 6 times
that deep. In fact, all the craters are the same; they are too shallow. They defy known science.

Many of the craters have been artificially created. The Andromedans have said that many of the craters on the far side were in fact domed cities at one time and that they were destroyed during a war that goes back 113,000 yrs. Many were used as domed cities and other larger craters were used as space craft hangers capable of housing 200 craft.

The surface bases consisted of 9 domed cities which would be equal to a small city. Small lakes or ponds were scattered along the surface. The remains of these domed structures were discovered by NSA astronauts, Russian astronauts, and the NASA Apollo astronauts. The true military complex of the moon is now underground. Entrances to this alien and Human base is at both poles, the Taurus Mountains, Jules Verne crater on the far side and Archimedes. These are the original entrances. The black government has created more openings and is currently expanding the underground complex. The expansion is for the operation of private scientific and military agendas for the World Order. Andromedans also state that it was a military outpost, until it was needed in our part of the galaxy to end a rebellion that was taking place. The personnel consisted of Reptilian, half-human/half-reptilian and those who would be known as humans.

Many of the original structures on the surface of the moon were destroyed during what the Andromedans refer to as the "Black League Conflict". This was a battle fought by humans of different systems that formed a secret alliance, and fought the tyranny of the Orion Empire. Continuous destruction occurred on one side of the moon as it was
being transported here by space debris. The side that suffered the heaviest destruction is the visible side we see. The destruction was caused by particle beam weapons when our Moon was located in the orbit of Maldek, now a destroyed planet. Our present Moon was one of two moons, that orbited it. The second moon, I'm told, is the moon Phobos. It also has ruins on it, as does Venus which was a moon of Uranus. Uranus is abundant with plant and mammal life. The glass that is abundantly spread over the moons surface came from the Domed cities that were once on this war carrier. I would like at this point to explain how the moon is supposed to have gravity. Now this is Andromedan science and it flies in the face of our own science. But regardless, here is the Andromedan reasons for
the moon having gravity.

Our sun produces a highly penetrating radiation in the electromagnetic spectrum. This frequency is approximately a trillion cycles a second. This frequency is located between the lower portion of the infrared and radar band. It is this radiation from the sun that causes gravity, not the planets rotation. I will explain more of this when we address the
hollow Earth. The Andromedan science claims that any planetary body that is 29.3 miles in size and is exposed to a sun, is capable of a gravity field. Even if it is not rotating on its axis.

The Andromedans have related the following series of events to me. They have said that this information has been recorded. I have not seen this yet. So, I'm relaying this information to you the reader in faith of its accuracy.

Upon arriving on the surface of the moon, the NSA astronauts, together with their tour guides, the Greys, were taken to the underground facilities where the remains and skeletons of Reptilian-like beings and human beings were found. Also, old Orion technology was discovered. This location has been identified by the Andromedans as
underneath the crater named Jules Verne. The Andromedans say the size of this facility hidden under the hidden side of the moon is approximately the size of New York state.

These huge underground facilities contain large lakes, plant life of Earth, alien form manufacturing machinery, food storage facilities, and space craft hangers. Also, alien writing is to be witnessed on the walls in the hallways. The NSA astronauts also were shown eight vaults that were sealed, but information regarding their contents has not been
disclosed to me. Artificial Terra environments are being created all the time to house and support hand-picked personnel by the World Government.

The human leader of this base or facility is called Mr. Secretary. The Moon now houses approximately 36,719 human beings from Earth, a small colony; only Aryans by birth. According to the work that is being done above and underground to expand the facilities, the Andromedans foresee a population of 600,000 in the very near future. Much contact is taking place on the moon between regressive aliens and World Order humans.

Currently, the World Order has fifty-three Earth built UFO type space craft on the moon. Also, other weapons beings built on the moon are particle beam weapons, lasers, nuclear bomb satellites, and anti-matter weapon systems. Anti-gravity anomalies on Earth were used to send equipment and hardware to the Moon. Pine Gap, Australia and Diego Garcia Island in the Indian Ocean were the primary launching areas. Also, Siberia in Russia is another location.

There is an atmosphere on the far side of the Moon being created on the surface for extended habitation. There is also water, lakes, and vegetation. They are literally turning it into a habitable colony. From there, the World Government decided to go to Mars in March of 1959. This ultra secret space program was developed and launched largely from the Soviet Union, simply because of its natural resources and size. They could virtually do everything in secret. Upon first arriving on the moon, the World Order astronauts, with help from the Grays, reopened the ancient underground facility. We've had a working colony on the moon since 1961 according to the Andromedans.

When the Apollo astronauts landed on the moon, the World Order had been there for some time. This knowledge and technology was withheld from the lower levels of NASA and our military. NASA has been used as a blind to keep the people from truly knowing what was going on our there. The astronauts were silenced under threats and they
remain so today.

I would like at this point to share some old history or events that the Andromedans say is important. I have not been able to find any information about these events, however, because the Andromedans specifically brought it up, I am going to share it. In 1953 Earth satellites and radar showed large objects coming towards Earth. These were Gray motherships. These time-traveling spacecraft were the same craft seen near Venus in 1787, 1788, and 1789. In the year 1645 a large moon seen near Venus, was seen coming and going four times. This was a mothership from Sirius B. In November of 1844, the large craft seen illuminating part of Mars was an Orion mothership. The same craft illuminated Mercury in 1799. The same craft, which is spherical, crossed the Sun on
March 26, 1859.

On the eclipse of July 29, 1878, the two large glowing bodies seen between Mercury and Venus, were Pleaidian and Andromedan motherships, moving through our part of the galaxy.

In 1783 and 1787, the large bright lights that were seen on the moon were not volcanoes. They were Pleaidian motherships the creation of a self-rule government. The first on Earth; America. In the month of February, in the year 1894, the object photographed striking a huge black object was a carrier craft from Alpha Draconis. On April 4,
1892, the craft that crossed the surface of the moon was not a large bird, it was a craft that looked like it had wings. It was a craft from Alpha Draconis. This same ship was last in this solar system on January 27, 1912.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this time in which we now live is and will be known in our future as the end of the innocence. We, as a planetary race, must commit ourselves to the idea that truth must survive. We have major challenges to face, and what ever is the truth, we must do all that is necessary to stick together. We have been torn and tattered, we have been betrayed. But please, let's not give up on each other. We are capable of being heroes. We can save the world, and our freedom. We must believe in each other, and in ourselves.

brightstar

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I asked Nancy Lieder and ZETA's a question in Zeta Talk on GLP.. I wanted to see their response..

My question is in bold and Italics.

As you can see Zeta's response was rather hostile... As Spook would say ... Curious..

;)

Shady

Quote:
Nancy Lieder SubscriberModerator
Forum Moder
ator
User ID: 722432
7/11/2009 8:32 PM

Send Private Msg
Add to BuddyLisst
Re: ZetaTalk LIVE ChatJuly 11 Quote

Secondly, Why is Earth of special interest to beings such as yourselves. Surely, there must be far more interesting places out in the galaxy to take special interest in then this our primitive world and civilization?

SOZT
You are seeing our missions and motives through your own eyes. YOU may prefer to play, vacation, avoid work and be entertained. That is not our motive. We are here because the Earth is in a Tranformation and thereis much work to be done helping the souls that will be moving to a different planet, cleaning up the Earth after the pole shift, and in developing the new Zeta/human hybrids. We are not here to play!
EOZT

Again... Why would a an Advanced Spieces with the WHOLE galay to choose from and surely civilizations out there in much more distress and worthy of saving. Why would an advanced speices come here? .... Unlss it wwas in THEIR best interests..

Moving souls (not bodies) off planet??
Cleaning the Earth after a Pole Shift
Inhabitting the New Earth with Zeta/Human hyrids??

Oh and exhingishing pure humans ... maybe.

Shady

So Nancy's Zetas admit to producing Zeta/human hybrids.

I wasn't aware of this as I don't belong to Zetatalk forum. Might be worth asking her/them then Shady exactly WHY the hybrids are being produced, for what purpose, and were the human breeding stock agreeable to such abuse?
Maybe the questions have already been raised and answered. Maybe someone here who also frequents Zetatalk can update me please?

This is all assuming and taking Leider's claim of being in contact with Zeta aliens at face value, of course! The other explanation is she's a con-merchant who skillfully feeds out popular topics she's gleaned from trawling other internet forum discussions and re-markets it as the words of 'the Zetas' and/or is seriously deluded.

From the very cynical viewpoint, an interesting article from a site called 'NWO Disinfo' (extract about Nancy Leider and the Zetas below)...

"Even if you accept that Nancy’s a genuine alien contactee and is being passed telepathic messages by enlightened little grey men, take a look at the facts. Every major ZetaTalk prediction has been wrong, Nancy’s lost most of her followers, and we’re a mere two and a half years away from yet another massive disconfirmation. The failures have been rationalized by proposing the most comprehensively vague system of pseudophysics since young-earth creationism, and a nested set of contradictory, recursive meta-conspiracies that would put David Icke to shame. There’s a simpler explanation here:

The Zetas are fucking with her.

Keep in mind that the Zetas are the anal-probing, cattle-mutilating, hybrid-making X-Files type grey aliens. Clearly they like a bit of mischief – so what better way to get their kicks than by telepathizing themselves into Nancy’s head, convincing her that she’s the UFO apocalypse messiah, and then screwing up on every single prediction? It makes the world just a little bit crazier (and, from what Phil Plait says, clogging up the inboxes of astronomers everywhere with panicked questions from gullible Internet people)."

Full article here http://nwodisinfo.com/?p=21 at the website, which also contains a YouTube clip of Nancy Leider supposedly in conversation about the 'kill your pets' issue (don't think this is a spoof, but her actual voice.)

Bear in mind this has been a common contact syndrome in the past, pointed out by John Keel among other writers, the alien 'friend' offers apparently plausible information to win over the contactee, none of which pans out in the end and seems designed to a) confuse b) deliberately mislead.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:45 am
GT Truther

Here is what I was looking for to add to the other excerpts from the Collier materials/lectures:

Reincarnational Souls of Influential Planetary Personages:

AC: From what the Andromedans have told me, there are both positive and negative reincarnational souls here on Earth. The souls of the individuals Washington, Jefferson Lincoln, Franklin and Napoleon are back. Three of them have come in with full consciousness and know who they are. I don't know which three. The souls that inhabit the physical bodies of the global banking families are Maldekians, who know who they are.

(Inserted from another writing and lecture)

Now, the Rothschild family, and those close to it, are the souls of the leaders of the former Maldek, a planet that was destroyed in the past and now remains as the asteroid belt. They have continued to be reborn in the same family in order to retain their control. Many members of the shadow government in the United States and many individuals in Russia are also souls who were conscious of themselves and originated on Maldek at one time. Most of these Maldekian souls who were physically incarnate in Russia have been removed, and according to Moraney this was done by a group of Pleiadians, who apparently have a huge base in Russia and are actively involved on that end. There are still a large group of these souls having their origin with Maldek that are incarnating in human form, and conscious of who they are. They’re all into war, hate, greed, power and control. That’s what they’re all about. Unfortunately, most of those who are incarnating and are still in physical form are in the United States, underneath us in the underground cities and facilities.

About Walk-ins:

What Morenae has told me about walk-in's, negative and positive: There are many people on the planet that are world leaders that are not who they appear to be. If you have a gut instinct about some of these people, which may be hard for the men to express but easier for the women, please honor it. What the negatives do (and they can do this during an abduction or near death experience) is the following. During an abduction a man, for instance, will be taken aboard a ship. His body will be brought into a coma and to the point of death, wherein the soul exits. They will then use technology to replace the original soul with another soul. They then return the individual's body back. They can do this process in 4 seconds. The new individual has a completely new agenda. If you are a negatively oriented ET, in order to manipulate 3rd density, you have to be in 3rd density.

This is how they are doing it. Some choose to be in human form. This is Orion technology, and the regressives need technology to create what humans can do using consciousness alone. That's the fundamental difference.

The positively oriented ETS: There is an agreement with the soul wherein one soul will exchange with another to come here and do good works. The positives are using this extensively right now. There are thousands and thousands of what you call "walk-ins" on this planet. Because they cannot intervene, they have to come in physical form and participate in the process in a human body. Morenae has told me that a real walk-in will not tell you that they are a walk-in. They will not, so I don't know who these people are who are saying this. This is their perspective.

Now, to me and all I have learned of these excerpts say much indeed and helps to produce the WHY of so many things. These would then be THE POWERS THAT BE BEHIND THE SCENES MANIPULATING SO MANY THINGS ON THIS PLANET INDEED then IF all of this be correct.

And as I am understanding this, then it is incumbent upon the rest of the humans on this planet to seek TRUTH and to EXPOSE the EVILS existing among us and this is NOT what these PTB want, is EXPOSURE because when they are EXPOSED as to WHO and WHAT they really all are and are about, then this would have to help diminish their powers they have here on this planet because then the masses will know who they are indeed.

Now a bit on Shady's question to NL/Zetatalk last night and her/Zeta's response and admitting they have also been involved in these human/hybrid manipulations, this I was not totally aware of either until this answer was produced. I had been having my own "gut" feeling about it all for some time now, not being able to fully believe that they were so good as was being portrayed or as they were trying to portray themselves and had been wondering IF they to were not also part of all of this LIE SANDWICH also and now for me, this answer rather proved it for me now.

So apparently they are NOT as good and benevolent as they have tried to portray themselves after all and even though much of what they have put out through Nancy Leider and all that has been correct, true or happened and them validating Dan Burisch and the Dan Burisch and the peoples around him validating Nancy Leider and her Zetas this tells me that they are all of the dark side actually because they are all working in concert for the total control of the human population here.

And as I have read elsewheres on all of this stuff WE HUMANS STILL HAVE FREE WILL PERIOD and we have to be DUPED, COERCED, DECEIVED, etc. etc. to give up THIS FREE WILL and AGREE to let them take over BEFORE THEY CAN ACTUALLY DO IT ALL so this is WHY all of the lies, deceits, deceptions and games they play with humans in order to try to get HUMANS to relinquish their FREE WILL and give them their way with HUMANS.

Furthermore as I have also read, THEY DO TELL US, THEY HAVE TO TELL US, it is just that we have been so MANIPULATED and DECEIVED and them trying to make us BELIEVE that they are the good guys in order to get HUMANS to relinquish their FREE WILL and we have just not been able to see through all of the SMOKE and MIRRORS of their DECEPTIONS.

But this answer has now proved to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt just where Nancy Lieder's Zetas really stand and they are also part of the problem to and apparently they have deceived her big time also.

As they say there are factions within factions within factions are they not in all of this dark side aspects of what is going on, and THEY know who they are even if all of the lower levels do not know who the higher levels are, part of this compartmentalization that occurs within all of these so called BLACK OPS peoples is it not?

And YES, they can appear very nice, good, upstanding individuals for human public consumption indeed and yet behind the scenes they are dark, evil entities indeed.

So YES much of the materials that NL/Zetas have put out through her has been correct as I am now seeing it for human public consumptions and yet at the same time they to are also part of this "LIE SANDWICH" as I now term it all and their purpose has been to try to gain trust of the unsuspecting in order for the poor unsuspecting to relinquish their FREE WILL to all of this NWO BS.

I have also learned that if one is patient enough, eventually the evil sides mess up and play their hand and show just what they really are eventually and now, at least for me, these Zetas of Nancy Lieder's have now messed up and showed me just where they are really coming from.
They exposed themselves last night with that answer indeed.

So think about it all and I think that maybe some will then see what I feel I have seen now. This is why when I get those "gutt" feelings I listen to them, I try to give the benefit of the doubt up to a point, but eventually if I wait long enough then the proof comes to prove to me WHY I had that "gutt" feeling.

brightstar

Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Alex's information is fascinating...Thank you Brightstar.

If you believe in the history of Maldek told by Orfeo Angelucci, and I do, all else easily falls into place. There sure is a lot going on, but, unfortunately, history is revealing through Nancy, if you want to know the truth, don't ask a "ZETA". Egads..in their play, the damage they do to themselves. if I were them, I'd stop playing games. I wonder if it's their nature and they can't? Like changing spots on a leopard.
Paul Bennewitz complained terribly about this aspect with the Dulce group contacts. However, I believe their intentions were deceptive, and they're not a Zeta.
Amazing...

Dex

Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:57 am
GT Truther

The Zeta's race is dying out and this is the main reason for all of their genetic manipulations. They have done so much of this themselves in their haste, plus what was originally done to their race by the Orions/Reptilians, etc. until now there race is so utterly screwed up it is dying out because in spite of their so called masterships of genetics and DNA manipulations, they still don't know it all and thus, they have also helped to screw their own selves up genetically by what they have been doing also and all of these human/zeta hybrids they have been trying to make and they don't have a lot of time left either from what Collier's Andromedeans tell.

In all of their technologies, they lact the most main ingredient, understanding of SPIRIT and SOUL and this are the aspects they just simply cannot master. They cannot get SPIRIT and SOUL in their hybrids period, so this is why they are CLONES, living, biological bodies without substance, SPIRIT or SOULS and this is why we HUMANS are so important to them and they still can't get it right because they have gone about it all the wrong ways. They forgot that there is a HIGHER POWER/CONSCIOUSNESS that does exist that controls real LIFE, call it God, Grandfather, GREAT SPIRIT, whatever the God Consciousness that we as human beings are SPARKIS from is how I see it all.

And you know to that old saying, "Haste makes waste?" well I also think this applies to the Zetas in their quest of trying to save their race and it is not going to happen because they lost the fundamental aspect of real life, SOUL and the CREATOR CONSCIOUSNESS and being part of that GOD CONSCIOUSNESS as SPARKS which the HUMAN SOUL IS.

Wow, what some revelations have hit me in the last 24 hours, something else indeed.

brightstar

Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:13 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Brightstar, I have met several walkins. One came in at a young age and one in his fourties. Both were changed to a different person completely. Both briefly died. Nether knew that they were walkins. But both were completely changed.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:16 am
GT Truther

Ladies and Gentlemen, this time in which we now live is and will be known in our future as the end of the innocence. We, as a planetary race, must commit ourselves to the idea that truth must survive. We have major challenges to face, and what ever is the truth, we must do all that is necessary to stick together. We have been torn and tattered, we have been betrayed. But please, let's not give up on each other. We are capable of being heroes. We can save the world, and our freedom. We must believe in each other, and in ourselves.

Yes. indeed is the time of the Awakening into Awareness...

Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:55 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Don: Shady, you were always surprised and distrustful of Dan B. because he didn't wear the typical white lab coat, operate out of a "normal"-looking lab, surround himself with other white-coats, etc etc. Sometimes it seems like you need to have the big Wizard of Oz-type of production for it to be believable to you, but that's probably more to do with the effectiveness of Hollywood in socializing large segments of the populace with certain expectations

Don if you haven't realized it by now you never will. What did Burisch do those last physical days you were with him on that private walk and talk you two had? Burisch made sure the coast was clear of his Eagles handlers pulled you aisde into that doorway and told you the entire truth of the saga in one sentence!

"You don't know what Mike McConnell {Majestic] is capable off." Or to that effect. He didn't need to add the rest because he thought you might figure ir out.. but if he had it would have been..

"You don't know what Mike McConnell (Magestic) is capable of... I must obey, I must." or too borrow that term from Star Wars Return of the Jedi.. "You don't know the power of the darkside.. I must obey I must."

Look at Burisch's entire life; Don! The Man's life since joining Majestic has been a vertual 24/7 365 days a year "The Truman Show!" Security cams, microphones, handlers and alike, hell they even made him marry Deb Burisch (Majestics Stormtrooper!)

Everything we have seen of Dan Burisch in the public eye EVERYTHING!! has been a script written and directed by Majestic! Burisch is simply a prop a puppet which they stick their hand up the backside and make him preform for the publics eye..

.. Back in the days of Vietnam when American pilots fell into the hands of the North Vietnam and paraded them out on footage. The Pilots tortured and beaten repeated what ever propaganda they were forced to read. Some of the pilots though would blink their eyes in Morse code and and get the truth out past their handlers.

Burisch has been doing the same thing! All the exaggrated speech, all the nearly comical body language, dress, etc we see in the Cams Chats, Footage etc Even down to the hippie like Tye Dies.. its Burisch's way of saying to the world "I'm doing this out of duress and mistreatment.. I am beginning to suspect Marci McDowell too of doing the same thing.

Do not assume my fantatical debunking of Dan Burisch is a personal attack on him. It was not nor is it. It is an attack on the script and the script writters behind the scenes..

While all of you of the Golden Thread were mesmerized by floating Head and Light Show in the Great Hall of Dan Burisch..Oh and Aweing... I was looking for the the Curtain to see who and what lay behind it. An when I found a moving lump behind that Curtian and beat it with Shady Stick. Knowing full well that, that curtian would NEVER open... although a few Flying Monkey (namely Owl and Mongrel) did come out to attack and materialized in my personal life.

Well the Great Hall is silent now... The Head has been given its freedom after the performance.. its going back to Science and finally allowed to pro sue the intimate relationship with one Miss McDowell. Whom I suspect in 1998 witnessed her "lover" be put under house arrest and decided to go the internet to get help for him by bringing his treatment to light. If They *Majestic* had harmed Marci Dan Burisch would have refused to work for them what so ever! Crain proved to them that he could not be bought, broken or brainwashed (btw 15-18% of Human Population Can't Genetic Fact). The Only thing they could have used to control him and make him preform was his 'hidden' love for his adoptive mom and Marci.. Burisch assured Marci's safety by having her "Brought in" as his assistant. But Majestic used Dodie and John as their trump card to make Burisch preform the script they had read..

The Script is over.. The Hall Empty ... the performance is over... and nothing remains behind the curtain. but for a few cheap metals left on the floor that fell off the D'damerials Uniform.

Don: It may seem like the Earth to you is 'too primitive' for such an 'advanced race' as the Zetas to be interested in, but that's making a huge assumption about us.

You see its easy for Western Civilization Man (1st World, Inustrialized World) for us to sit around in our homes stuffed to the gills with with creature comforts such as indoor plumbing, electrictiy, microwaves, computers, television five - six over stuffed closets of "STUFF" we've accumlated over the years. We get up in the mornings, prepare our selves with a shower or bath with soaps and perfumes made by chemicals, brush our teeth peral white, spray ourselves with perfumes and deoderants..Walk out of the highly insolated homes and walk across our fertizer bathed manucured lawns.. and pump our mechanical horses full with fossilized bio-product and head off to work in our glouriously built Metropolis.. As we turn on the sound system and listen to NPR and or BBC to hear of the latest civil wars and conflicts in the world outside of New ROME.

Its easy for such men to sit around and say to ourselves how Advanced and Enlightened we are.. Worth of Alien Contact and Joining the Galatic Federation!!

While outside of New Rome, New Metropolis... 2/3rds of this Planets population goes to bed hungery.. or don't have the most BASIC needs of sustianing their lives..

1/3 of this Planet still spends 80% of their Day simply hunting and gathering a meal!! In the Forest! And get talked about when they are Discovered in 2009 living as Early Man did!

http://news.mongabay.com/2008/0530-amazon_tribe.html

Pictures of uncontacted Indian tribe discovered in the Amazon
mongabay.com
May 30, 2008

Uncontacted tribe in the Terra Indigena Kampa e Isolados do Envira, Acre state, Brazil, near the border with Peru. © Gleison Miranda/FUNAI. Images made available by Survival International.

Yes Don I'm sorry to say... To Civilizations out there WE are VERY primitive Planet... and Why the SPIRITUAL ADVANCED AND PEACEFUL Civilizations will have NOTHING to do with us for at least Thousands of years to come.

They do look after us "out there" though until we are ready.. and give their lives to that cause protecting us form your Zeta's. And will do so again very soon... as they did in our past.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:11 am
GT Truther

...And while Collier doesn't seem to metion it.. I will.. While the Zeta's RIP away at our Soul Our Life Force.. In the vain attempt to save themselves..

This inference withour OWN Lifeforce.. our SOUL (and we are ALL CONNECTED according to Quantum Level and Spiritual Level; to borrow a term again from Star Wars. : THE FORCE) is KILLING the SOUL of HUMANITY ITSELF!

Until They will kill us!

Shady

brightstar wrote:
Shady posted:

Quote:
Nancy Lieder SubscriberModerator
Forum Moder
ator
User ID: 722432
7/11/2009 8:32 PM

Send Private Msg
Add to BuddyLisst
Re: ZetaTalk LIVE ChatJuly 11 Quote

SOZT
EOZT

This is what Alex Collier says he was told by his Andromedean contacts:

The Abduction of Humans:

The reason the Greys are doing so many abductions is (1) for genetics. They are trying to bring the races together. They are creating hybrids, most of which are females. There are very few male hybrids. The problem is that they have a hard time keeping them alive because spirit will not attach to it. The life force will not attach to it. So, they are abducting the human mothers and children and peeling off the vital body, containing the energy and feeding it to the hybrids of the same lineage. They are trying to create a soul, and they just can't do it, and they are desperate, which is why there are so many weird things happening. This is just one of the things that are happening. There is a huge Grey complex conspiracy behind it. Why we agreed to do this I haven't a clue.

[ Editor Note: the permission to do it from the governments was in trade for manipulative technology for humans to use against humans, ultimately for upper hierarchy alien benefit of further repression of the human "threat" ].

So this is not working and the races are dying. Now, what the Greys have done because they are having problems with this is that they have been abducting large groups of human children. This is why children are vanishing without a trace all over the world. Some of them are being taken by the Greys. In Westchester County, New York, over
5,000 children have vanished without a trace over the last three years. The government knows what is going on but they are helpless to do anything about it. The reason they don't want to bring it up is because they let the bastards in here in the first place. They cut a deal. They sold us out, and I've got a lot of energy on it, because I have friends who want to know where their kids are.

This is just one scenario. Apparently we have been manipulated for 5,724 years now. We have been manipulated beyond belief. To make matters worse, we have had free energy technology that has been withheld from us. So, for the last 100 years we have totally trashed our environment.

brightstar

Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:58 am
GT Truther

Post DB- The Officially-Sanctioned Distraction
Shady Groves wrote:

Don if you haven't realized it by now you never will. What did Burisch do those last physical days you were with him on that private walk and talk you two had? Burisch made sure the coast was clear of his Eagles handlers pulled you aisde into that doorway and told you the entire truth of the saga in one sentence!

"You don't know what Mike McConnell {Majestic] is capable off." Or to that effect. He didn't need to add the rest because he thought you might figure ir out.. but if he had it would have been..

"You don't know what Mike McConnell (Magestic) is capable of... I must obey, I must." or too borrow that term from Star Wars Return of the Jedi.. "You don't know the power of the darkside.. I must obey I must."

Look at Burisch's entire life; Don! The Man's life since joining Majestic has been a vertual 24/7 365 days a year "The Truman Show!" Security cams, microphones, handlers and alike, hell they even made him marry Deb Burisch (Majestics Stormtrooper!)

Not disagreeing with you at all, Shady. I was making a different point. Yes, Burisch was destined to be a 'distraction' from Day One, but he was a microbiologist. The 'new' doctorate he has is flim-flammery, but that doesn't mean his original 'accelerated' doctorate from SUNY wasn't real; of course no-one else in the world would have been allowed to have taken that kind of short-cut (except other Majestic tools).

Everything we have seen of Dan Burisch in the public eye EVERYTHING!! has been a script written and directed by Majestic! Burisch is simply a prop a puppet which they stick their hand up the backside and make him preform for the publics eye..

Everything since he was 'officially' released (and ordered) to 'tell the truth of the ET reality as you have personally come to know it'.

.. Back in the days of Vietnam when American pilots fell into the hands of the North Vietnam and paraded them out on footage. The Pilots tortured and beaten repeated what ever propaganda they were forced to read. Some of the pilots though would blink their eyes in Morse code and and get the truth out past their handlers.

And Dan did that on several occasions, before they stopped winking at it and put him through some hard-core emotional 'turning'.That part of the story will out too, one day.

Burisch has been doing the same thing! All the exaggrated speech, all the nearly comical body language, dress, etc we see in the Cams Chats, Footage etc Even down to the hippie like Tye Dies.. its Burisch's way of saying to the world "I'm doing this out of duress and mistreatment.. I am beginning to suspect Marci McDowell too of doing the same thing.

And of course the overt stuff you just pointed out.

Do not assume my fantatical debunking of Dan Burisch is a personal attack on him. It was not nor is it. It is an attack on the script and the script writters behind the scenes..

So I've gathered over the many years we've shared this thread.

While all of you of the Golden Thread were mesmerized by floating Head and Light Show in the Great Hall of Dan Burisch..Oh and Aweing... I was looking for the the Curtain to see who and what lay behind it. An when I found a moving lump behind that Curtian and beat it with Shady Stick. Knowing full well that, that curtian would NEVER open... although a few Flying Monkey (namely Owl and Mongrel) did come out to attack and materialized in my personal life.

Again, I agree with much of what you say, but you seem to assume sometimes that everything publicly shown as "oohing" and "ahhhing" by the GT members was exactly how everyone felt in private. I knew from the beginning that DB was a 'distraction', but it didn't mean his experience with the zetan J-Rod wasn't real, that he wasn't a member of MJ-12 (he was; as an employee and then temporarily as an actual member to give him credence only....not 'real'), and that there wasn't much to be gained from travelling down the road that had been prepared for us, so long as we weren't going to be made party to the bamboozling. Some of the sources stemming from the CotM KNEW that DB was being groomed for a deception even while he spoke truthfully and sincerely (they wanted him to sell his half-dollar as a full dollar, which is what's still happening), so they helped "fill in" the missing sections in a manner of speaking. That's what I've been trying to weave into the book, even as I spend hours constantly sculpting-down the verbatim posts on the 6 years of the GT that give the story its structure.

Well the Great Hall is silent now... The Head has been given its freedom after the performance.. its going back to Science and finally allowed to pro sue the intimate relationship with one Miss McDowell. Whom I suspect in 1998 witnessed her "lover" be put under house arrest and decided to go the internet to get help for him by bringing his treatment to light. If They *Majestic* had harmed Marci Dan Burisch would have refused to work for them what so ever! Crain proved to them that he could not be bought, broken or brainwashed (btw 15-18% of Human Population Can't Genetic Fact). The Only thing they could have used to control him and make him preform was his 'hidden' love for his adoptive mom and Marci.. Burisch assured Marci's safety by having her "Brought in" as his assistant. But Majestic used Dodie and John as their trump card to make Burisch preform the script they had read..

The Script is over.. The Hall Empty ... the performance is over... and nothing remains behind the curtain. but for a few cheap metals left on the floor that fell off the D'damerials Uniform.

Now that's a pretty vivid description. A bit more tweaking needed on the role/non-role Dodie and John played though.

Don: It may seem like the Earth to you is 'too primitive' for such an 'advanced race' as the Zetas to be interested in, but that's making a huge assumption about us.

You see its easy for Western Civilization Man (1st World, Inustrialized World) for us to sit around in our homes stuffed to the gills with with creature comforts such as indoor plumbing, electrictiy, microwaves, computers, television five - six over stuffed closets of "STUFF" we've accumlated over the years. We get up in the mornings, prepare our selves with a shower or bath with soaps and perfumes made by chemicals, brush our teeth peral white, spray ourselves with perfumes and deoderants..Walk out of the highly insolated homes and walk across our fertizer bathed manucured lawns.. and pump our mechanical horses full with fossilized bio-product and head off to work in our glouriously built Metropolis.. As we turn on the sound system and listen to NPR and or BBC to hear of the latest civil wars and conflicts in the world outside of New ROME.

Its easy for such men to sit around and say to ourselves how Advanced and Enlightened we are.. Worth of Alien Contact and Joining the Galatic Federation!!

Uh, not my intention, if you thought I was intimating that. If we WERE "worthy" of official "alien contact" and were ready to join the "federation", it would be done overtly. At the moment however we certainly aren't worthy, or ready, which is why that step will have to wait until the official transformation that will begin to manifest once we get these 'two-leggeds' like Big Dick and Poppy off-planet and the "something wonderful"/good vibrations can proceed unimpeded.

While outside of New Rome, New Metropolis... 2/3rds of this Planets population goes to bed hungery.. or don't have the most BASIC needs of sustianing their lives..

Which is a testament to how primitive we still are, despite having such powerful an sophisticated war machines and conflict-economies. We can blow our world up several times over but can't provide the entire population with minimum nutrition. What we do to the least of us is how we'll be judged; not how well we pad the most powerful with the best material luxury power can provide the handful in the capstone.

1/3 of this Planet still spends 80% of their Day simply hunting and gathering a meal!! In the Forest! And get talked about when they are Discovered in 2009 living as Early Man did!

And they'll be among the luckier ones shortly, take my word for it. At least they do an honest day's labor (assuming they aren't preying on their neighbors for what they eat).

Yes Don I'm sorry to say... To Civilizations out there WE are VERY primitive Planet... and Why the SPIRITUAL ADVANCED AND PEACEFUL Civilizations will have NOTHING to do with us for at least Thousands of years to come.

We couldn't agree more on this issue. Speaking of our conscious reality, that is. We are and have been under quarantine, for the sake of our own development as well as the safety of other more civilized worlds. Thank the Creator we aren't allowed off-planet as it is! All the sci-fi/fantasy scenarios we postulate in which we DO go off-planet all entail warfare as we've known it in our history, which shows how little progress we've made spiritually as a collective race of humanity.

They do look after us "out there" though until we are ready.. and give their lives to that cause protecting us form your Zeta's. And will do so again very soon... as they did in our past.

Ummm, not sure what you are saying here. "They", who are looking out for us, are in fact the Zetas, as well as allied races who are here to help them in their responsibilities in the soul harvest. All races who are here are observing the quarantine, which is quite enforced; break a single rule and they're outta here. The "STS" are allowed to be here too, because we have to choose the STO path OR the STS path......not everyone graduates, as I continually point out. At least they don't graduate to the higher worlds where the souls forged here on Earth will play roles of angels, elders, genetic engineers and 'saviours' and 'prophets' on pioneering planets.

We can always say NO. WE make the choice. If we don't want them to control and manipulate us, WE put an end to it. Many humans, on the soulullar level, WANT to be dependent on a 'sugar daddy' ET race that will rescue them from hunger, from poverty, from mean ole reptilians, etc, which is what gives fire to the kind of rumours that characterize the state of uferdom these days. There will BE no 'mass landing', just as their are no 'unauthorized' abductions or cannibalism of humans by aliens, etc.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:22 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

The Good Guys BTW and source of the Crop Circles ;)

Think a fraggle Zeta Gray Ship.. Can withstand a 9000 Kelvin Solar Flare and Sun Surface? Na....

We're talking about a Type 2-3 Civilization piloting that UFO ;)

Shady

Quote:
UFO captured on SOHO coincides with crop circle prediction

SOHO LASCO C2 image of UFO heading into the sun

The Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) has captured satellite images of what appears to be a UFO entering into the sun after a solar flare. The flare was part of a series that had been predicted by a crop circle. The Milk Hill crop circle evolved over three stages from June 21-30. It had a coded message predicting solar activity in the form of Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs) beginning on July 6/7. The UFO is not a planet and does not have the characteristics of a comet both of which are regularly captured on SOHO images. The UFO is seen moving through a solar flare that appeared on July 9 after a CME is ejected. With the large amount of interest generated in the crop circle prediction, the UFO may have been related in some way.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:24 am
GT Truther

ok I may have missed a part on the Zetas regarding them having no SOULS. In re-hearing what Collier tells, the ORIGINAL Zetas which there are only like 2,000 or so real authentic Zetas, they still have SOULS, they do not have EMOTIONS as they bred that out of themselves, but the little ones who do all the abductions, etc. and the dirty work so to speak are the clones, the ones who do NOT have any SOULS.

At any rate, gets hard to keep up with it all and ever aspect so go here and start watching this 24 part utube video on this particular lecture, most interesting indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7XchY4R ... annel_page

brightstar

Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:37 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post 35 mins of Burisch's Zurich shindig
I caught and recorded the last 35 minutes of the Camelot live stream earlier on today from Switzerland, featuring Dan_B and Marci_M holding forth about SERPO/OPRES, Majestic and other matters (even mentioning Sion 9) before they ran out of time. I'm sure Project Camelot will issue the whole thing soon in their downloadable content section.

A large chunk of the audio appears to be Dan and Marci talking about the enemies they've made over the years, including The_Knapster and Gordon Novel. Dan_B even plays some snippets of these two gentlemen on telephone recordings he's made of them when they've attempted to contact him.

Here's the downloadable link (about 12MB) to anyone who's interested :-

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-3df8700f.html

---------------------------
I came across another photo of a possible "alien-human" hybrid last week and saved the photo. Unfortunately, I deleted my browser's cache and browsing history, so I don't know who she is, and from what country she comes from, but it's impossible not to get lost in her Bratz-sized eyes. She might just be an everyday member of the public with exceptionally large eyes and a swan-like neck, who knows. 8)

Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:47 am
GT Truther

Post Classic ufer mythology
Shady Groves wrote:
...And while Collier doesn't seem to metion it.. I will.. While the Zeta's RIP away at our Soul Our Life Force.. In the vain attempt to save themselves..

Where did you get this? Do you have any proof? This is the spoon-fed mythology that Majestic wants you to believe; the destiny of that message is to fear any and all Zetas. What is your logic for saying this, other than repeating the rumor-whispering 'ufer' opinion-makers? Who in turn get their material from shadowy 'insiders' who are more than likely only getting the same kind of STS BS that DB got from his J-Rod?

This inference withour OWN Lifeforce.. our SOUL (and we are ALL CONNECTED according to Quantum Level and Spiritual Level; to borrow a term again from Star Wars. : THE FORCE) is KILLING the SOUL of HUMANITY ITSELF!

You assume humanity has a single collective soul; you may feel a soul bond with Big Dick and his assassination squads but I CERTAINLY don't. It's the suffocation of those incredibly selfish and banally evil, corrupt humans that's "killing the soul of humanity" itself. Good thing we're about to undergo a levelling of the playing field.

Until They will kill us!

Again, that's a message of fear. What makes you think that's what any ET group wants? These are entities that have mastered insterstellar travel, who have already demonstrated they can destroy us by barely lifting a finger, but instead they've used the few moments they've been allowed to demonstrate how useless they can make our nuclear missile arsenal. They don't want to instill fear; they want us to make our own choices about what we choose to fear and not fear. Do you have any proof the rest of us don't that any aliens actually want to kill us? Any clues in the crop circles, perhaps, that's what their program is?

brightstar, quoting Alex Collier wrote:
The Abduction of Humans:

The reason the Greys are doing so many abductions is (1) for genetics. They are trying to bring the races together. They are creating hybrids,

So far so good; this is the 'info' part.

most of which are females. There are very few male hybrids.

Zing! Now, where does this come from? Any proof, or even logic that can be seamlessly incorporated into the entire paradigm?

The problem is that they have a hard time keeping them alive because spirit will not attach to it. The life force will not attach to it. So, they are abducting the human mothers and children and peeling off the vital body, containing the energy and feeding it to the hybrids of the same lineage. They are trying to create a soul, and they just can't do it, and they are desperate, which is why there are so many weird things happening. This is just one of the things that are happening. There is a huge Grey complex conspiracy behind it. Why we agreed to do this I haven't a clue.

Again, little discernment is made between the STO and the STS. The hybrid program DID have issues at the beginning, but not because they couldn't attach a 'soul'; they were genetically engineering the new race. But that's the STO I'm speaking of. STS programs are also going on, but the human 'parents' also had to volunteer to provide tissue/ovum/sperm/etc; one abductee female parent I've met has explained that following her frequent abductions by a somewhat aloof alien race that had her carry several fetuses for several weeks each, abductions which weren't necessarily pleasant but not nightmarish, the Air Force had gotten wind of her status (as an abductee) and she underwent an involuntary 'abduction' that was actually carried out by STS humans that DID give her nightmares. "Why" we did it is easy; first of all, we have to stop saying "we".....I wasn't party to such evil deals, were you? Was Alex? RIGHT! The only thing "we" share with the ones that DID make the deals is that they're human. Er, they're two-legged humanoids. But beyond that, the ones that made the deals made them because they were in power and wanted to extend and reinforce that power, not because they wanted to lift up the lot of the common man so that every hungry mouth had its minimal daily amount of nutrition and that all burgeoning souls had an ample education and basic health-care.

NOT ALL ABDUCTIONS AND CONTACTEES are equal! Or come by the same spiritual faction!

[ Editor Note: the permission to do it from the governments was in trade for manipulative technology for humans to use against humans, ultimately for upper hierarchy alien benefit of further repression of the human "threat" ].

This was the STS side of things, NOT the STO. It disturbs me greatly when no discernment between the Light and the Dark is made; who would the power elite of Earth gravitate to, anyway? Those promising them more power and wealth, of course! Those who promised them safety!

So this is not working and the races are dying.

STS races are dying out; desperate, they broke the Quarantine in order to have a better shot at getting more of our souls than they might otherwise have.

Now, what the Greys have done because they are having problems with this is that they have been abducting large groups of human children. This is why children are vanishing without a trace all over the world. Some of them are being taken by the Greys. In Westchester County, New York, over
5,000 children have vanished without a trace over the last three years.

Does anyone have any reasonable proof that ETs are abducting these children? I think not; I dare anyone to provide that proof.

More likely it's STS humans, that use them for the sex trade in compromising human officials to do their bidding to manipulate power.

The government knows what is going on but they are helpless to do anything about it. The reason they don't want to bring it up is because they let the bastards in here in the first place. They cut a deal. They sold us out, and I've got a lot of energy on it, because I have friends who want to know where their kids are.

I don't doubt he has friends that have missing children. And it's true that part of the problem is that 'they' made those treaties with the STS aliens in the first place. But again, I'm resolute in stating that no human soul has been taken from his or her path against its will. I've asked for proof of these charges for years, but none are forthcoming.

This is just one scenario. Apparently we have been manipulated for 5,724 years now. We have been manipulated beyond belief. To make matters worse, we have had free energy technology that has been withheld from us. So, for the last 100 years we have totally trashed our environment.

Yes, it's just "one scenario", but we've been 'manipulated' for far longer than 5,724 years (what an arbitrary number). The claim about 'free energy' is total balderdash; we've had opportunities to harness energy more effectively, but to say we have 'free energy' is like saying just because we have a handful of flying saucers that means we have an operational fleet and can harness their propulsion systems. We don't. 'Free Energy' isn't something this corrupt civilization of humanity could control usefully, fairly, effectively. It's an old wive's tale, an urban myth, as far as practicality goes. Go ahead, prove me wrong, I've been waiting for years.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

You commented on the woman's photo (above):
Quote:
...but it's impossible not to get lost in her Bratz-sized eyes. She might just be an everyday member of the public with exceptionally large eyes and a swan-like neck, who knows.

Mmmm. To me she looks more like another tragic victim of the Photoshop warp tool.... :wink:

Cheers,
Selene

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program...

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:23 pm
GT Truther

No not real, photoshopped but funny ;) It was posted on Rense's Halloween Show a few years back.

As for the girl...

I've seen that pic posted on several websites devoted to possible Alien Hybrid.. Don't know if she is or not.. BUT I've seen that facial charateristic before..

On a personal note. I think she's rather attractive. Although she could eat some more..

Shady

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:24 pm
GT Truther

Ah the wonderful age of Photoshop and Political Satire.. ;)

http://www.rense.com/1.halloween04/contest.htm

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:29 pm
GT Truther

I'll answer your above post point by point, even come back to it..

But first...

Since you ask me for proof where my comments come from..

Answer me this..

How do you honestly know that Nancy's Zeta's are in fact Service to Others and Not Service to Self in disguise??

;)

Shady

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:35 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Classic ufer mythology
Dondep wrote:
Go ahead, prove me wrong, I've been waiting for years.[/color]
[/quote]

Time to remember the 2 well know cases of "Human mutilation by Aliens":

1- The Guarapiranga case.

2- The case of Sgt. Jonathan P Louette.

if you don`t remember these one here is the link:

The Bottom of thess page contains VERY GRAPHIC PHOTOS of Brazilian HUMAN MUTILATION VICTIM! DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED FOR THESE VERY SHOCKING PHOTOGRAPHS!
http://www.think-aboutit.com/mutilations/Human_Mutilations.htm

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Second Sun - Again
Another SECOND SUN sighting:

Thanks for the download of DB in Zurich, mjc; my system is verrrry sluggish today, so haven't heard it yet, but I understand I/we were spared his wrath this time.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:59 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Catastrophic UFO/ET Non-Disclosure National Security Threats

By Ed Komarek

7/8/09

Copy and Distribute Freely

My blog: http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/

All of us are plagued by short sightedness and government policy makers are no exception. Policymakers involved in creating and implementing super-secret extraterrestrial policy since the Truman administration, have been quick to justify and rationalize the non-disclosure of extraterrestrial realities. The short term justifications cited for non-disclosure have evolved from simple public panic in the early days of the UFO cover-up to major disruptions in our social-political-economic systems and organized religion. Concerns have also been raised as to the importance of keeping extraterrestrial technologies out of the hands of terrorists.

As far as I can tell very little attention has ever been given to the long term National Security Threats involving non-disclosure. These threats revolve around the suppression of human evolution on earth through the denial of positive ethical extraterrestrial role models for our civilization while at the same time policy makers seem to have covertly become entangled in unethical unsavory relationships with some less ethical extraterrestrial races. There also seems to have been very little discussion of the very detrimental long term effects of lies and deceptions perpetrated on society necessary to maintain a long term UFO/ET non-disclosure policy.

An interesting example of how non-disclosure policies may have had disastrous effects on human evolution and national security is the so called, “burned memo”. This MJ 12 memo seems to implicate MJ 12 as playing a role in the great American tragedy the assassination of JFK. I would appear that JFK may have become aware of the potential catastrophic dangers posed by the covert extraterrestrial non-disclosure policy and attempted a end to the UFO/ET cover-up.

http://exopoliticsjournal.com/vol-3/vol-3-2-Salla.htm

Highly respected major academic think tanks like the Brookings Institution have failed miserably in recognizing the long term catastrophic consequences of a long term non-disclosure policy that has now lasted over 60 years. It would appear that academic think tank research and conclusions have tailored to support and rationalize false assumptions inherent in an already developed but not well thought out secret extraterrestrial policy. There seems to have been few with the courage to challenge, confront and enlighten policy makers as to the long term catastrophic dangers involved in non-disclosure. http://www.theblackvault.com/wiki/index ... ngs_Report

From the very beginning as indicated in leaked and declassified documents the public has been patronized, disempowered and generally been held in contempt by civilian and military leaders in charge of secret extraterrestrial non-disclosure policy. The running of counter-intelligence operations against he public to maintain non-disclosure seems to have started as early as 1947 as indicated in the Twining White Hot MJ 12 report. Another MJ 12 memo has the first head of the CIA Hillenkoetter congratulating MJ 12 member Donald Menzel for his newly published counterintelligence debunking book on UFOs and mentioning the breakdown of NICAP that was later shown to have been aided and abetted by the CIA.

http://www.majesticdocuments.com/

What is so amazing is that the Truman and Eisenhower administrations seem to have been oblivious to the long term evolutionary consequences of non-disclosure to humanity. Perhaps they just assumed that non-disclosure would be temporary and never believed there would be or should be a long term UFO/ET cover-up. What ever the reasons for not realizing the long term national security threats of non-disclosure, all administrations have initiated and nourished a destructive, even catastrophic process that has been maintained to this day. Like any bad habit a destructive process such as this once initiated, gains momentum over time and is very difficult to stop.

At this late date global civilization’s very existence is being threatened by runaway overpopulation, environmental degradation, poverty and war. There seems to be precious little understanding amongst government policy makers or academic think tanks of the linkage between these macro-problems and our collective inability to solve these problems and the extraterrestrial non-disclosure policies of the past sixty years.

I suggest that those employed in secret policy making and research institutions set aside their contempt for the public and get down out of their comfortable but incestuous ivory towers once in a while to mingle and share ideas with the public. Not only will this begin to reverse the process of disempowerment of the public it will also stimulate and enrich academic thought as to how humanity may deal in a positive manner with extraterrestrial realities.

The protected bureaucratic and political elite may find this an initially uncomfortable process by exposing themselves to the rabble, but amongst the chaos and conflict may to be found great insights. If the sheltered elite can get past their negative expectations and contempt of the public and observe the benefits inherent in the public domain they and the public will be well rewarded.

Much can be said for the good King who in ancient times disguised himself and mingled with the masses to understand the true state of the kingdom rather than rely completely on filtered perceptions from bureaucratic advisors. Perhaps in time our society will change and become truly democratic and republican and not the autocratic sham it is today. One day hopefully we will move from what is still a society of masters and slaves to a truly advanced equitable and enlightened society with an empowered and enlightened public. A public lead by true public servants who empower rather than disempower those they serve.

Other related exopolitics articles of mine.

http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/2009/07 ... stion.html

http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/2009/06 ... peech.html

http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/2009/07 ... ering.html

Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:04 pm
GT Truther

and the strange case of the Cow Hybrid...+ pics
http://www.hemmy.net/2008/06/12/alien-like-being-born-from-a-cow-in-thailand/

Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:04 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Nancy's Saturday Afternoon Funnies
Shady Groves wrote:
Don,

Answer me this..

How do you honestly know that Nancy's Zeta's are in fact Service to Others and Not Service to Self in disguise??

Logic. And unlike virtually anyone else posting about this subject here, a familiarity with over 90% of her information, not just the "dead dog" brouhaha. I've made a point in the past on several occasions that for most of this kind of controversial debate, we only have our logic and reason to go on, with very little proof. We have so few affidavits, so few genuine documents, that it comes down to what not only resonates, but is backed up by how well the entire paradigm fits. The fact that Nancy is a human with her own faults and ignorance also plays a role in how articulated the information is, because it's only as good as her consciousness can allow for. On top of that, the Zetas are more 'detached' as a general rule than humans are, they're less emotional and passionate (they would say due to a superior intellect, but some humans would say due to an undeveloped emotional life that was bred out of them on their ages-old trajectory to their present state), and make value judgements about the very humans they profess to be here to help. In other words, they ain't perfect either.

Ferret, you mentioned earlier about the "zetatalk forum"; there is no such thing, per se, but there is the weekly ZetaTalk chat on GLP that takes place weekly on Saturdays from 6:30pm EST to 8:30pm on average. Anyone can show up there and post a question or 3 anonymously.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next