It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:15 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.7 2009 
GT Truther

Post A Mission Among Many
(Note: A Brief Outline. For The Record)

Nothing wrong with our having Nuclear Power, just don't empty out the radioactive waste in waterways.

Rancho Seco in Calif. was dumping radioactive cooling water in the Claysville Crk. and then it'd run into the Hadlesville Crk. and was eventually detected in the American river near Sacramento.
Evaporative ponds were built to save money as well, because the practice for getting rid of the radioactive water before was burying it in Cement Vats in NV. and or dumping it in the Gulf of Mexico.

Way to costly. so, a handful of Board Members decided to rid the waste in a different way.

Since I lived near reservoirs, Amador, Comanche, Hogan's, etc,. about 20 miles away, I was contacted by a scientific group of ET's concerned with the environmental problem that would result in the near future adjacent to that part of Calif.

This had nothing to do with my earlier contacts with the Hosts of Light or the people from Coma Berenices. This new group was concerned with the continuing Plant's practice contaminating the whole environment including their priority concern was how it would affect the children's genetics.

After, being contacted and informed by this new ET group, (I'm not going into details) I went down to the Power Plant's security and had a talk.
Of course they wouldn't believe me nor were they aware the industry was involved with what I informed them they were doing. Everyone was in denial. How could I know that? They demanded, I told them how I came to know.

Well, I had to prove it. Yes, it was proven both by the ET's action's, appearances', etc,..and other scientist's finally brought in to measure the amounts of radioactivity contamination.
That's how it was detected all the way up to American River.
Later news services broadcast 40,000 head of cattle couldn't be sold because they too were radioactive, apparently, from the cooling ponds precipitation cycle's.

Rancho Seco was eventually shut down. End of a long battle. I also made sure Government knew what to expect days before the ET locked down the industries (plural).
Always, I informed our Gov. so they'd have a chance to act on the problem first.
W. Casey (C.I.A.) NSA, DoD, Space Center's and news services etc,...Allen Hynek, Philip Imbroglio and many other UFO researchers.
This was a big deal.
At any rate, the ET sources had to prove it came from them and not from me.
They did.

It panic the Gov. until, I explained to them personally.

These ET gardening caretakers ensure worlds like ours remain suitable to sustain the Life Programs they were intended for. When we start destroying parts of our planet like that, well, someone steps in to correct the problem, especially, when we ignore it so we can make an extra buck with cost cutting ideas.
In addition, it was found the electrical wiring was inefficient and way below the original blueprints standards, as a matter of fact, there was electrical wiring missing, again, because of cost cutting. Wowie Zowie

That ensured the meltdown odds against us. Anyway, the mission ended in 1986.
I was told by the Governments' Investigators back then we didn't need Nuclear.
This man could go anywhere in the world and do anything he wanted.
When I reminded him of a contact case containing an eradicating threat to the responsible life forms interfering with these reparation's he told me he wasn't afraid to die.

I've often wondered if in part, that was one of the reason's why we have treaty's. The threat was made known back in the 70's.

True story...

P. S. Please try not to chime in with you know who these intelligence are and you know what they're about. That gets kind of superfluous.

I can verify this new group are nice looking, humanoid. not spooky, not grey, They wore toga's, sandal's with strapped leg bounds, had large round eye arrangement, very large hairless heads and looked like what you'd think Aristotle or a Socrates would eventually evolve into in about a million or so years. What future men would appear.

I've learned through encounters, technological evolutionary advancements vary with the different species, both human and humanoid.
I haven't encountered creature intelligence, so, I don't know anything about them, and from what I've heard on these forums I wouldn't want too.
I use to like Iguanas', because they reminded me of Jurassic dinosaurs, since, I've learned about Reptilians, I think I'm ruined. I can't feel comfortable with the idea we're not liked by a specie and actually interfered with by them with a disclosure desire I think could save our world by helping unify 'all' cultures to new creative endeavor levels. A whole new focus and hope for expansion enabling an abundance for all to enjoy.
Ending the exaggerated stress for survival.

Dex

Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:26 am
GT Truther

The ugly truth.... think that just because you live in America your safe....

Shady

Quote:

Prisoner Train Cars - Halliburton
Built - Ready In The US
7-26-9

Your prison car awaits...

ORIGINAL CAPTION: Your fiat money at work building these bi-level prison cars (by the thousands according to the San Francisco Chronicle) built by KBR (Kellogg, Brown and Root, a subsidiary of Halliburton). These were parked on the tracks behind a pecan orchard managed by one of my friends in Texas a few months back. They were completely hidden from the highway that paralleled the orchard.The Fetid Feds only moved them at night. It has been reported that some of these beauties have been prepositioned in each state. (Submitted by Ric H.)

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... OUPQJ7.DTL

Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:33 am
Truth Seeker

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 162628.stm

Quake moves NZ towards Australia
Map

A massive earthquake last week has brought New Zealand closer to Australia, scientists say.

The 7.8 magnitude quake in the Tasman Sea has expanded New Zealand's South Island westwards by about 30cm (12in).

Seismologist Ken Gledhill, of GNS Science, said the shift demonstrated the huge force of the tremor.

But correspondents say that with more than 2,250km (1,400 miles) separating the countries, the narrowing will not exactly be visible.

Nor, as the New Zealand media have observed, is it likely to bring cheaper air fares.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:40 am
Profile YIM
Truth Seeker

The ugly truth.... think that just because you live in America your safe....

Shady

Far from it!
Wonder what they have in-store for the UK and Ireland then?

Mr Shady, did you ever mention before in a post about "The War in Heaven", by Kyle Griffith?

It's just i couldn't find where the post is.
I looked up The War In Heaven in the internet and I'm reading it now.

So If you did mention it before, then it's just a wee thank you as it's very much a good read.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... en-III.htm

Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:50 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Talk about in your face Esoteric Symbolism and Freemasonary Code!!

Tell me British Readers of the forum when in the history of the BBC do they take on relgious themed stories as their front page?

See the rest of the pics and video at the link...
Geeezz

Shady

All I get from the BBCnews homepage in the UK is this:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/

You've accessed a localised version pertinent to the Midlands - very weird I must admit - but I hope 'nowt' to be frettin' about!!! Lots of artists worldwide now 'aware' and putting their messages out. Even the original tribes worldwide are passing on their wisdom for those who take time to listen - at last!!!
Let's take note and take care
Avid
:-D

Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:13 am
GT Truther

Not sure if you all know this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 162628.stm

Quake moves NZ towards Australia
Map

A massive earthquake last week has brought New Zealand closer to Australia, scientists say.

The 7.8 magnitude quake in the Tasman Sea has expanded New Zealand's South Island westwards by about 30cm (12in).

Seismologist Ken Gledhill, of GNS Science, said the shift demonstrated the huge force of the tremor.

But correspondents say that with more than 2,250km (1,400 miles) separating the countries, the narrowing will not exactly be visible.

Nor, as the New Zealand media have observed, is it likely to bring cheaper air fares.

:lol: Hi Starfire - my friend in Christchurch is fed up with things swinging to one side and not the other! Even the catfud dishes had graduated EAST as the kitchen floor had left them behind!! WELL - slight exaggeration, but she said there were so many aftershocks it's a wonder some old buildings are still standing. Poor lass - all that and swine flu as well.
We've had it here - a ghastly experience - a trip to A&E, but it varies from person to person.
TTFN
Avid :-D

Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:23 am
GT Truther

By MIKE ALLEN & DANIEL LIBIT | 7/26/09 9:27 AM

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/07 ... z0MOQtFkjQ

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sunday that Iran will never achieve its goal of obtaining a nuclear weapon, declaring to Tehran: "Your pursuit is futile."

"What we want to do is to send a message to whoever is making these decisions, that if you're pursuing nuclear weapons for the purpose of intimidating, of projecting your power, we're not going to let that happen," Clinton said.

"First, we're going to do everything we can to prevent you from ever getting a nuclear weapon. But your pursuit is futile, because we will never let Iran — nuclear-armed, not nuclear-armed — it is something that we view with great concern, and that's why we're doing everything we can to prevent that from ever happening. ... We believe, as a matter of policy, it is unacceptable for Iran to have nuclear weapons."

As a security summit in Thailand earlier this week, Clinton raised the possibility of a "defense umbrella" over the Middle East to protect other nations from a nuclear-armed Iran, marking the first time a senior administration official has publicly broached the prospect of the Persian nation succeeding in building a nuclear weapon.

Clinton said the Obama administration might still engage with Iran’s regime, even though she thinks the people there “deserve better than what they’re getting."

Moderator David Gregory asked Clinton if the U.S. would be betraying Iran’s democratic movement if the administration decides to negotiate with the government over its nuclear program.

“I don’t think so, David,” she replied. “We have negotiated with many governments who we did not believe represented the will of their people. Look at all the negotiations that went on with the Soviet Union. …

“That’s what you do in diplomacy. You don’t get to choose the people. That’s up to the internal dynamic within a society. But, clearly, we would hope better for the Iranian people. We would hope that there is more openness, that peaceful demonstrations are respected, that press freedom is respected.”

Gregory asked if Iran is run by an illegitimate regime.

“You know, that’s really for the people of Iran to decide,” Clinton said. “I have been moved by the … cries for freedom. … People that go back millennia, that have such a great culture and history, deserve better than what they’re getting.”

Clinton chuckled heartily when Gregory played a clip of her being asked overseas if she would ever be U.S. president.

"This is a subject that is on the minds of people literally around the world," Clinton said.

About a run for herself, she said: "I have absolutely no belief in my mind that that is going to happen."

Clinton said her right elbow is still recovering after a fall last month. “There are certain moves that I can make, but there are others that are still kind of painful,” she said. “But I do my physical therapy — that was what everybody told me I had to do.”

Appearing live for the full hour, Clinton continued her increasingly tough talk on North Korea, saying: “They’ve engaged in a lot of provocative action in the last months. … It’s not going to work

this time.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/07 ... z0MOQTo0S9

Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:58 am
Truth Seeker

:lol: Hi Starfire - my friend in Christchurch is fed up with things swinging to one side and not the other! Even the catfud dishes had graduated EAST as the kitchen floor had left them behind!! WELL - slight exaggeration, but she said there were so many aftershocks it's a wonder some old buildings are still standing. Poor lass - all that and swine flu as well.
We've had it here - a ghastly experience - a trip to A&E, but it varies from person to person.
TTFN

Hello Avid, lol.. I know the article says it moved a little bit but it's just maybe the beginning of more, you never know.

No Swine flu here yet at all. Could you believe the Sky news all last week, Swine flu never ending, then that wee girl dying age 6 the news saying it was Swine flu! But it wasn't at all! Way to scare people for that vaccine soon.

If you have any good reading links please post them for me, that would be nice thank you. - On anything else other than Swine flu.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:58 am
Profile YIM
Truth Seeker

Post Re: A Mission Among Many
Dex wrote:

This had nothing to do with my earlier contacts with the Hosts of Light or the people from Coma Berenices. This new group was concerned with the continuing Plant's practice contaminating the whole environment including their priority concern was how it would affect the children's genetics.

After, being contacted and informed by this new ET group, (I'm not going into details)

I can verify this new group are nice looking, humanoid. not spooky, not grey, They wore toga's, sandal's with strapped leg bounds, had large round eye arrangement, very large hairless heads and looked like what you'd think Aristotle or a Socrates would eventually evolve into in about a million or so years. What future men would appear.

I've learned through encounters, technological evolutionary advancements vary with the different species, both human and humanoid.
I haven't encountered creature intelligence, so, I don't know anything about them, and from what I've heard on these forums I wouldn't want too.
I use to like Iguanas', because they reminded me of Jurassic dinosaurs, since, I've learned about Reptilians, I think I'm ruined. I can't feel comfortable with the idea we're not liked by a specie and actually interfered with by them with a disclosure desire I think could save our world by helping unify 'all' cultures to new creative endeavor levels. A whole new focus and hope for expansion enabling an abundance for all to enjoy.
Ending the exaggerated stress for survival.

Dex

Aquaman inserts: At what age were you when first contacted by this new alien group. These things usually occur every 11 years beginning at the age of 5. So from 5 to 16 was this the age range when you had contact with the being with the hawk like features? And the second group, the Coma Berenices, were these contacts that began around what age? 16? 27? 38? 49? I myself just turned 49 this year and seem to have run into a different group of E.T. My abduction was at 38, the same age as Billy Meier when he ran into Semjase. And I did think at the time that these may have been the Pleadians who I ran into then.

Edited by GTADMIN to fix post

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:24 pm
GT Truther

Quote:

TTFN

Hello Mr Avid, lol.. I know the article says it moved a little bit but it's just maybe the beginning of more, you never know.

No Swine flu here yet at all. Could you believe the Sky news all last week, Swine flu never ending, then that wee girl dying age 6 the news saying it was Swine flu! But it wasn't at all! Way to scare people for that vaccine soon.

If you have any good reading links please post them for me, that would be nice thank you. - On anything else other than Swine flu.

Starfire - indulge me for a SF sentence please...
Hold your breath - and take tons of D3/VitC and plenty of healthy organic foods - it's Aunty Avid here, and to keep abreast of the naff SF news:
http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009/07/
DON'T get vaccinated, and Tamiflu is useless - check out Dr Henry Niman on the internet - his finger seems to be on the pulse.
On a good note - NZ seems to have rationalised itself for the time being. :-D

and a very good note - I've been making my own coloidal silver (micro-particle), used it on nasty insect bites, drank it during OH's nasty piggy flu and only got mild symptoms, he's used it in his nebuliser to clear up the severe lung infection, and I've sorted a pussy cat out with a nasty cat bite!!! We can help ourselves and others at the same time, as I can give this to those in need freely!

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:25 pm
GT Truther

Post Monstersanto
http://www.montrealgazette.com/technology/Quick+quiet+genetic+corn+approval+questioned/1829307/story.html

Quote:
Quick, quiet genetic corn approval questioned

BY MICHELLE LALONDE, CANWEST NEWS SERVICEJULY 25, 2009

MONTREAL — The Canadian Food Inspection Agency has quietly approved a new genetically engineered corn with eight different insect- and weed-fighting traits, but farmer and environmental groups in Canada say the approval was rushed and environmental risks ignored.

Developed through a research agreement between Monsanto and Dow AgroSciences, SmartStax corn is unique in that it “stacks” eight different genetically engineered traits that will allow corn to tolerate certain weed- and insect-killing products made by the two companies.

Each of the eight traits has been individually approved by the CFIA, but opponents are concerned there might be unintended consequences when the traits are combined.

“You’d think that a combination of eight GE traits would trigger an environmental assessment, but the CFIA has (provided) no public record of their evaluation,” said Lucy Sharratt, co-ordinator of the Canadian Biotechnology Action Network.

The CFIA has also conditionally authorized for SmartStax a reduction in the size of the buffer zone, or “refuge,” normally required around genetically engineered corn.

Farmers who grow insect-resistant corn have to plant regular corn around it in an area equal to 20 per cent of the GE cornfield. This is to delay the evolution of insect resistance to the toxins in the GE corn, which would then necessitate the use of stronger pesticides.

CFIA officials were not available for comment Friday. A short statement on its website said “the CFIA has evaluated the potential impact on and risk to the environment of using a 5 per cent non-Bt refuge strategy for this product, and has concluded that a conditional authorization until Dec. 31, 2012, of the use of this refuge poses minimal risk to the environment.”

“Not only did the CFIA neglect to do a risk evaluation for SmartStax corn, but it has also seriously reduced one of the only precautions imposed on farmers,” said Benoit Girouard of Quebec’s Union Paysanne, a farmers’ group.

Between now and December 2012, the CFIA statement said, Monsanto and Dow are required to evaluate how insects like corn rootworm are adapting to the product.

“It’s like putting the wolf in charge of the sheep’s welfare,” said Eric Darier, director of Greenpeace Quebec.

In May, the American Academy of Environmental Medicine called for an immediate moratorium on genetically modified foods, saying they pose a “serious health risk.”

Another sneaky Monstersanto manoeuvre
:evil:

Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:54 pm
GT Truther

Sorry just had to borrow this emote from godlikeproductions. .. after reading this..lol

Whats going on with the ufological communitty these days.. :hands on hips shaking finger:: have they openned up the loon section of the cages at S-4?

http://projectcamelot.org/

Quote:
26 July 2009 - update

• At the close of the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit, there was a near riot in the auditorium when several dozen Spanish delegates tried to take the stage to announce that three of them, working on a Free Energy device, had received death threats from Steven Greer.

We do not know the truth of these allegations but I (Bill) recorded two of them on dictaphone and I can confirm that they were both frightened and extremely angry and upset. The conference organizers, perhaps understandably, did not want the close of the conference to be disrupted and so they were not allowed to speak.

A number of them have asked Project Camelot for help and so publishing this summary report is our first step while we investigate this further.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:15 pm
GT Truther

if this story pans out checks out.. then

The Exo-politics crew have been caught red handed censoring.

Greer then is working for 'Somebody' and its not the betterment of humanity.. Monopoly on Free Engery perchance???

Bares watching...

Shady

Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:30 pm
Truth Seeker

Post Re: Monstersanto
avid wrote:
http://www.montrealgazette.com/technology/Quick+quiet+genetic+corn+approval+questioned/1829307/story.html

Quote:

MONTREAL — The Canadian Food Inspection Agency has quietly approved a new genetically engineered corn with eight different insect- and weed-fighting traits, but farmer and environmental groups in Canada say the approval was rushed and environmental risks ignored.

Developed through a research agreement between Monsanto and Dow AgroSciences, SmartStax corn is unique in that it “stacks” eight different genetically engineered traits that will allow corn to tolerate certain weed- and insect-killing products made by the two companies.

Each of the eight traits has been individually approved by the CFIA, but opponents are concerned there might be unintended consequences when the traits are combined.

“You’d think that a combination of eight GE traits would trigger an environmental assessment, but the CFIA has (provided) no public record of their evaluation,” said Lucy Sharratt, co-ordinator of the Canadian Biotechnology Action Network.

The CFIA has also conditionally authorized for SmartStax a reduction in the size of the buffer zone, or “refuge,” normally required around genetically engineered corn.

Farmers who grow insect-resistant corn have to plant regular corn around it in an area equal to 20 per cent of the GE cornfield. This is to delay the evolution of insect resistance to the toxins in the GE corn, which would then necessitate the use of stronger pesticides.

CFIA officials were not available for comment Friday. A short statement on its website said “the CFIA has evaluated the potential impact on and risk to the environment of using a 5 per cent non-Bt refuge strategy for this product, and has concluded that a conditional authorization until Dec. 31, 2012, of the use of this refuge poses minimal risk to the environment.”

“Not only did the CFIA neglect to do a risk evaluation for SmartStax corn, but it has also seriously reduced one of the only precautions imposed on farmers,” said Benoit Girouard of Quebec’s Union Paysanne, a farmers’ group.

Between now and December 2012, the CFIA statement said, Monsanto and Dow are required to evaluate how insects like corn rootworm are adapting to the product.

“It’s like putting the wolf in charge of the sheep’s welfare,” said Eric Darier, director of Greenpeace Quebec.

In May, the American Academy of Environmental Medicine called for an immediate moratorium on genetically modified foods, saying they pose a “serious health risk.”

Avid there is a new novel out by James Rollins called the Doomsday Key, it's a work of fiction but much is based on facts, you may find that book a very interesting read in light of the noted article above. :-D

Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:33 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Post Re: Monstersanto
And of course Obama just appointed the Cheif Monsanto Lobbyist as his Food and Drug Adviser..lol

Oh wonderful..

Shady

waterlady wrote:
avid wrote:

Quote:

Avid there is a new novel out by James Rollins called the Doomsday Key, it's a work of fiction but much is based on facts, you may find that book a very interesting read in light of the noted article above. :-D

Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:40 pm
GT Truther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPaXDefwkC8

Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:41 pm
GT Truther

NOOOOOO!

Shady - think again....

Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:26 pm
GT Truther

Who says there isn't good in this world helping us all! Note the town ;)

Hey he was famous for raisng the dead from the abyss

Quote:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3752524,00.html

Preemie pronounced dead 'wakes up' before burial

Nazareth hospital proclaims girl born at 25 weeks dead, but family discovers signs of life while preparing to bury it; baby in serious condition

Sharon Roffe-Ofir
Published: 07.26.09, 23:30 / Israel News

A preemie pronounced dead in northern Israel showed signs of life Sunday evening shortly before burial. The baby, a girl, was born prematurely at 25 weeks.

The preemie's family, which resides in a village in the Afula area, discovered that the baby was alive as it was preparing to bury it. A Magen David Adom ambulance evacuated the baby to the Haemek Medical Center in Afula. The police have launched an investigation into the incident.

A Magen David Adom ambulance evacuated the baby to the Haemek Medical Center in Afula.

The baby was a twin born at a Nazareth hospital on Sunday. Both twins were pronounced dead by the hospital staff. In the evening hours, as the bodies' were being washed, one of the babies began showing signs of life.

A doctor from the parent's village was alerted, who called an ambulance after realizing that the baby had a pulse and was breathing.

"A breathing fetus with a heartbeat was evacuated in a serious and unstable condition to the Haemek Medical Center's premature babies ward," Elad Bachar, an MDA spokesman, told Ynet. The hospital reported that the baby was suffering from extreme hypothermia.

Hospital: Fetus born at 21 or 22 weeks

The father told the police that his wife had begun spotting earlier in the day and was hospitalized. She later began having contractions and gave birth to a boy and a girl, who were both pronounced dead.

According to the father, his wife remained at the hospital while he took his children's bodies home in order to bury them.

"The husband told us that while preparing them for burial he had noticed that the female fetus was moving, and called a doctor who alerted the MDA. After learning that she did have a pulse, the two fetuses were evacuated to the Haemek Medical Center," Chief Superintendent Yossi Sharvit told Ynet. The boy was pronounced dead, while his sister was rushed to the premature babies ward.

Doctors who examined the preemie estimated that it was born at an earlier week than originally believed. Hospital Direct-General Dr. Orna Blondheim told Ynet, "We estimate the preemie was born at 21 or 22 weeks, after very few pregnancy weeks. This can be determined both by the weight and by external signs.

"She is bellow what is defined as a 'vital fetus' and was born at weeks which we usually refer to as a miscarriage rather than as a birth. Nonetheless, she is receiving the proper treatment for such cases."

This is the second case within less than a year in which a preemie shows signs of life shortly after being declared dead.

Last August, a baby born in the Western Galilee Hospital in Nahariya and mistaken as dead had stunned the medical staff by spontaneously breathing hours later. However, it was only able to hang on to life for less than 24 hours.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:19 pm
GT Truther

No, it isn't over yet Shady, these PTB may get one heck of a surprise IF they continue on with what they are trying to do. Evil will not win in the end.

The LIGHT WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

brightstar

Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:26 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Ultimately GOOD will preveal! Of that have no doubts what so ever!

But be careful of what you call "The Light" I have been told heck even shown that even theologies and beliefs we've all turned to for comfort, clarity and Hope. Have been corrupted by these 'factions' for their own ends.

We have Majestic (that believe fanatically) that THE LIGHT AND TRUTH is on there side. And we have the Illuminati that believe "THE LIGHT AND TRUTH" is on their Side. Believe it or not BOTH sides have had their Angelic Appearance, Both Sides have been given their martching orders sort of speak... And BOTH sides are expecting the appearence of 'Their God" "or Anti - God as the case may be" witbin the next ten years.

What's so funny is that even my Illumanti Contact fifth Generation Luciferian has now awaken up and released we ALL have been played..

Meanwhile there are Forces at Work in our World and In Our skies, beyond the scenes that are sending both Illuminati and Majestic over the edge at the mere sight of them so I'm told...

That is why my Illuminati source thanked for for that story a few weeks ago about the Mysterious Atmospheric Phenomena... According to my source such Phenomena is sending the Fear of the True God! Into both of factions..

The Game is Over..
Who ever God is They are Back and They are Pissed.

Meanwhile both Majestic and Illumanti can't dig the bunkers deep enouigh..lol

Shady

brightstar wrote:
No, it isn't over yet Shady, these PTB may get one heck of a surprise IF they continue on with what they are trying to do. Evil will not win in the end.

The LIGHT WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

brightstar

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:49 pm
GT Truther

This is supposedly what is going to be taking place in the USA starting tomorrow:

National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09)

National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) is scheduled for July 27 through July 31, 2009. NLE 09 will be the first major exercise conducted by the United States government that will focus exclusively on terrorism prevention and protection, as opposed to incident response and recovery.

NLE 09 is designated as a Tier I National Level Exercise. Tier I exercises (formerly known as the Top Officials exercise series or TOPOFF) are conducted annually in accordance with the National Exercise Program (NEP), which serves as the nation's overarching exercise program for planning, organizing, conducting and evaluating national level exercises. The NEP was established to provide the U.S. government, at all levels, exercise opportunities to prepare for catastrophic crises ranging from terrorism to natural disasters.

NLE 09 is a White House directed, Congressionally- mandated exercise that includes the participation of all appropriate federal department and agency senior officials, their deputies, staff and key operational elements. In addition, broad regional participation of state, tribal, local, and private sector is anticipated. This year the United States welcomes the participation of Australia, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom in NLE 09.

EXERCISE FOCUS

NLE 09 will focus on intelligence and information sharing among intelligence and law enforcement communities, and between international, federal, regional, state, tribal, local and private sector participants.

The NLE 09 scenario will begin in the aftermath of a notional terrorist event outside of the United States, and exercise play will center on preventing subsequent efforts by the terrorists to enter the United States and carry out additional attacks. This scenario enables participating senior officials to focus on issues related to preventing terrorist events domestically and protecting U.S. critical infrastructure.

NLE 09 will allow terrorism prevention efforts to proceed to a logical end (successful or not), with no requirement for response or recovery activities.

NLE 09 will be an operations-based exercise to include: activities taking place at command posts, emergency operation centers, intelligence centers and potential field locations to include federal headquarters facilities in the Washington D.C. area, and in federal, regional, state, tribal, local and private sector facilities in FEMA Region VI, which includes the states of Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

EXERCISE OBJECTIVES

Through a comprehensive evaluation process, the exercise will assess prevention and protection capabilities both nationally and regionally. Although NLE 09 is still in the planning stages, the exercise is currently designed to validate the following capabilities:

Intelligence/Information Sharing and Dissemination
Counter-Terrorism Investigation and Law Enforcement
Air, Border and Maritime Security
Critical Infrastructure Protection
Public and Private Sector Alert/Notification and Security Advisories
International Coordination

VALIDATING THE HOMELAND SECURITY SYSTEM

Exercises such as NLE 09 are an important component of national preparedness, helping to build an integrated federal, state, tribal, local and private sector capability to prevent terrorist attacks, and rapidly and effectively respond to, and recover from, any terrorist attack or major disaster that occurs.

The full-scale exercise offers agencies and jurisdictions a way to test their plans and skills in a real-time, realistic environment and to gain the in-depth knowledge that only experience can provide. Participants will exercise prevention and information sharing functions that are critical to preventing terrorist attacks. Lessons learned from the exercise will provide valuable insights to guide future planning for securing the nation against terrorist attacks, disasters, and other emergencies.

For more information about NLE 09, contact the FEMA News Desk: 202-646-4600.

FEMA leads and supports the nation in a risk-based, comprehensive emergency management system of preparedness, protection, response, recovery, and mitigation, to reduce the loss of life and property and protect the nation from all hazards including natural disasters, acts of terrorism and other man-made disasters.

Last Modified: Wednesday, 11-Mar-2009 08:04:00 EDT

end FEMA article

http://www.jeffersonrivercoalition.com/ ... e_2009.htm

Personally I am opposed to bringing any foreign troops on US soil to train them in any manner. But with what all else has been posted, let us hope this is all that is going to occur.

brightstar

Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:14 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post 2 Thieves and an Ancient Device
Thanks for the warning, brightstar. I'm personally opposed to these Coverup-driven "exercises"; they have everything to do with the paranoia and panic of the PTB, not so much the hoi poloi. If They would only admit to the truth of the situation, we could all get through this with a lot less violence and insanity than we will end up enduring because the PTB lack the courage. Then, too, their profit-driven machines would dry up too quickly if they were only forthright.

And lest anyone forget the significance of today:

Happy Birthday, Mick Jagger, and Good Riddance, Sarah Palin (who steps down today as governor of Alaska)

The New Web-Bot Report: The Shape of Things To Come

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/

The new web-bot report is now available at the above link for $10 USD, visa/mastercard/amex/discover AND PayPal. It can’t be copied, so I’m typing out a couple of sections in long-hand, particularly as they might involve a certain “bald/wizened” male we all know, or “2 liberators/thieves” we may know as a particular ‘couple’, especially of late. Of course if they heard this it could go to their head, but then again they might cringe too…..and who’s to say the references concern them at all?

Well. After the first dozen pages in which the impending collapse of the US dollar and the disclosure of major ‘secrets’ that implicate the PTB in a wide-ranging conspiracy against the common man lead to a vivid description of how we – the ‘common folk’ – learn to hunt the PTB down and literally disembowel them (yes, specific methods are discussed that describe how our unquenchable rage at having been lied to will be made manifest), a section on what are called “SpaceGoatFarts” (aliens, UFOs, etc) begins with the following paragraph (omitting all the extra parentheses, brackets, etc):

“Also notable within the crop circles subset are directly-held values for escape from the cage/walled-in chains of a young bald/wizened human who is indicated as being not terran (that means “not Earth-born”), though a long-time resident. This human has been incarcerated in recent years due to the political turmoil within the region of his residence, and it would seem that his captors are not knowledgeable about his point of origin. There are aspects/attributes which suggest that the internment, not his choice, was relatively pleasant, non-threatening and secure, and therefore also not resisted until circumstances changed politically. The point of origin issue is described as being visible about the same time as the economic and political chaos of mid-summer 2010. There are some indications that [cousin Alexi, the non-terran human] wi8ll be both interviewed and videographed in the midst of the diaspora and dispersing of the population following a particularly rough week of earthquakes and other adverse events following the summer solstice of 2010. There are language clues…that the video of [cousin Alexi] won’t be recognized for what it is, either at the point of origin or the point of visibility. (the editor notes “the wounding around the Dick Cheney, former secret commander in thief of the USofA forces”.) Basically the idea is that an artifact of [cousin Alexi] being here on Earth produces something strange or wonderful about his image in certain video cameras or methods which will not be seen by the crew who actually creates the video.”

It goes on to indicate that the video will create “shock waves”, causing the PTB to hunt down the video crew and the “bald non-Terran human [cousin Alexi]”, and the video becomes a major planetary underground phenomenon.

Later, it says that “within the 2009 accretion patterns for the contact meme are yet more indicators that the 2 liberators/thieves who are in possession of an extremely ancient device will begin to show their visibility in 2009 albeit not in the mainstream media. The progress of these 2 thieves has been erratic and a bit aimless to this point, though there are now indications that the thieves are starting to become aware of the potential uses of the ancient technology, even if they aren’t capable of its effective operation. Apparently they will cause trouble for some local authorities as they attempt to practice with the device a bit later in the year.”

I wonder if this is the rumored “Isis” the “2 thieves” are planning on using?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
All national guard HQs in all fifty states alerted to WHO exercises * Elder fine-tunes letter to stop all “agencies, foreign and domestic” from imposing forced vaccinations * New Zealand magazine reports on the WHO/Baxter scandal * Please join in and fax to stop the vax
July 27, 2009
Many thanks to Rebecca Campbell who sent out 350 emails yesterday to the military asking them to be alert to the activities of Homeland Security and FEMA, which are federal agencies answerable to the WHO and the UN in the United States, under the International Partnership on Avian and Pandemic Influenza signed by President George W. Bush in 2005, as “counterterrorism” and “pandemic” exercises that look like the first step to the imposition of “martial law” and forced vaccinations commence.

Rebecca Campbell in Seattle, Washington, contacted all major veterans organizations in the US, including Veterans for Peace, Iraq Veterans Against the War, Courage to Resist, Goldstar Families for Peace while the mainstream has remained silent on these UN/Homeland Security “exercises”, unprecedented though they are in both scale and scope.

All of the national guard headquarters of all fifty states.

Thirty key military retired military figures, including Lt. Ehren Watada, Ret. Col. Robert Bowman, Ret. Col. Ann Wright, Ret. Capt. April Gallop, Ret. Lt. Malik Rahim, Cindy Sheehan.

Also, many thanks to Elder, who has fine-tuned the letter to alert the military and law enforcement to the danger that these Homeland Security/UN “exercises” could be misused as a cover for secret mandated genocide via lethal mass vaccination of the American People and other Peoples of the world.

Elder’s letter can be downloaded here. Please join in and make use of his letter to help build support accross the country for effective action to ensure that the rule of law and the civic rights assigned by the Constitution are not infringed by any agency “foreign or domestic” in the next few days under any pretext.

http://www.bionaid.com/nationalsecurity.pdf

“We ask you to stand by the Declaration of Independence, Constitution of the united States of America, the American People, the rule of law, and, if necessary, to actively intervene if there are signs that FEMA and Homeland Security units, following orders from the UN/WHO, et al, are misusing these combined military exercises to begin mass vaccinations and detentions,” Elder writes.

“We are counting on you to stand up for what is right for your country, the US Declaration of Independence, Constitution of the united States of America and The People.

Please review the following article from the American Journal of Public Health regarding Supreme Court precedence on the matter of forced vaccination: http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articl ... id=1449224

Note that two specific elements must be present for the allowance of personal liberties to be set aside for the safety of the general public regarding vaccinations:

1- There must be a substantiated emergency need for the vaccines, and they must be approved, cleared and properly labeled in accord with health regulations. (There is no evidence of a pandemic, and the vaccines are not approved, cleared and properly labeled in accord with health regulations.)

2- There must be no other viable alternatives to deal with a pandemic. (Silver Hydrosols have been proven to support the immune system as a natural immunization and advances in this technology has been advanced with new category of Silver Hydrosols called Uniform Picoscalar Oligodynamic Silver Hydrosol – UPCOSH. See: A Promising Cure for URTI Pandemics, Including H5N1 and SARS: Has the Final Solution to the Coming Plagues Been Discovered? (Part II) at: http://www.gordonresearch.com/Presentat ... _cure.html

To allow for the any agency, foreign or domestic, to force vaccinations upon the public when there are viable alternatives is not serving the best interests of national security, public interest, health education, social welfare, civilization’s safety and world peace.

Under the law of necessity, The People have the authority to act to preserve their lives even if it is contrary to government policy, especially policies that are obviously not in the best interests of national security, public interest, health education, social welfare, civilization’s safety and world peace.”

A show of solidarity by the people of America, the military, law enforcement and first responders should be enough to make FEMA, Homeland Security, WHO and the UN back away.

Uncensored maganzine in New Zealand underscores the global scope of the problem.

http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&pid=gm ... tion%2Fpdf

For an analysis of how these “exercises” support the WHO agenda of obtaining control over the USA and the forcing deadly vaccinations on the people under the pretext of treating a “pandemic” they created read:

http://www.infowars.com/flu-pandemic-ma ... rtial-law/
Flu Pandemic: Mass Graves and Martial Law

They are involving veterans as well.... 8)

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:46 am
Truth Seeker

Sounds like the well known Alex whose name is being changed to Alexi will be coming out with a shoker video that will stir up the masses to the point that the PTB will want to hunt him down in 2010. I think I like Arthur C. Clarke's version of 2010 better.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:47 am
GT Truther

EAGLES DISOBEY
Administrator

[avatar]

WE ARE THE EAGLES WHO HAVE DISOBEYED!

Re: NEWS THREAD 2
« Reply #797 Yesterday at 4:38pm »
"Hi, everyone. .... edited for length....
There are forces which ALWAYS ARISE, during times of pandemic, which are completely bent on trying to cause as many of you to panic as possible. Look into the history of what happened during the first Jenner vaccinations, yet what they have done for us, after centuries of being ravaged by that horrible disease- smallpox? Any of you who has known a person who has had smallpox, please raise your hand!

But...to bring this to focus...we aren't talking about smallpox...we are talking about a type of flu virus.

Dan Burisch, Sc.D."

http://www.thehealingpraxis.com/OperationFaxtoStoptheVax.html
Quote:
What is critical to understand is that vaccines only ignite pandemic. They never offer protection or immunity. Case in point---the famous smallpox vaccine, which ironically is touted as having eradicated smallpox, ignited massive deadly pandemics in the very countries that enforced mandatory vaccination against smallpox. Those who died were vaccinated. Countries that abstained from the vaccination were left virtually unscathed by smallpox as it was on the tail end of its natural decline as Man wisened up and took on natural common sense measures of cleanliness.

Hmm - a clash of viewpoints here....
Avid

Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:13 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next