It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:08 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.7 2009 
GT Truther

I once had correspondence with a girl named Christy from Truckee, Nev. who had been taken aboard an ET craft and was told because of her intellectual capacity would understand and hopefully build 2 items that could help us out.
They showed her the files they'd kept on her and a few other people.
Well, one invention was a light bulb and the other an electro-magnetic motor.
The light bulb, once constructed when you plug it in an outlet, and then unplug it, would perpetually stay lit. It would last indefinitely.
The Air Force got wind of her invention's and began spying on her. She had gotten people involved to help arrange a facility to build the light bulb. It was almost completed when she began getting threats on the phone. Finally, one thing led to another and someone burned down her workhouse. Again, she got another phone call telling her not to try to build the light bulb. She asked who is this? The reply, Satan. She said what did you say, and the reply again was..Satan.
She was also taking night courses and then stepped in a substitute teacher for the remaining semester. She was getting suspicious about this teacher and night day asked him if he was watching her, he replied..yes, I've been assigned to watch you because of your invention you're considering building. He said the electro-magnetic motor could do a lot more than what she thought it could do.
Burglaries, threat's kept up until she contacted family friends in Washington DC and some of the heat lessened up. It had done it's damage because she no longer wanted to build those items.

So, there are ET's trying to dispense with those energy technologies to help us through these trying times, and there are groups interfering.
Obviously, it's not against universal laws our receiving the dispensing gifts.
It appears against the will of a few men our not having them.

Dex

Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:04 pm
GT Truther

Eagles Disobey has just received multiple source verified internet chatter from my Morocco "Mole" that the same group :Smile which we wrestled THE Golden Thread away from, a radical group bent on fear mongering, hoaxes and disinformation, the destruction of mankind, and whose members regularly call themselves prophets with Godlike power (foolish) is now actively attempting to undermine the authority of Nodstar* and the Co-Admins, at this forum. They are planning to use manipulation and coercion.

The attempt will not succeed. I hope this one post will convince them that we know and that their plan has failed.

_____________-

Is anyone trying to undermine SNED's?
John, are they referring to you as the Prophet with Godlike powers?
Who's wanting to manipulate and coerce?

Is this a pure example for disinfo tactic's?
Is that all what they're about?
Her flaunting taking the Golden Thread name...Geez
What really gets to me, is they're dishonest rap snowballing the public..a double..Geez.
How many of you have to be told..The 'Power' is from the true witness. The 'Son' of man that witnesses men. Dan should know the 'Son' of man is in the world judging yours, ours, everyone's actions, including bias dishonest assessment's.

Dex

Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 pm
GT Truther

Opposing groups.

I once had correspondence with a girl named Christy from Truckee, Nev. who had been taken aboard an ET craft and was told because of her intellectual capacity would understand and hopefully build 2 items that could help us out.
They showed her the files they'd kept on her and a few other people.
Well, one invention was a light bulb and the other an electro-magnetic motor.
The light bulb, once constructed when you plug it in an outlet, and then unplug it, would perpetually stay lit. It would last indefinitely.
The Air Force got wind of her invention's and began spying on her. She had gotten people involved to help arrange a facility to build the light bulb. It was almost completed when she began getting threats on the phone. Finally, one thing led to another and someone burned down her workhouse. Again, she got another phone call telling her not to try to build the light bulb. She asked who is this? The reply, Satan. She said what did you say, and the reply again was..Satan.
She was also taking night courses and then stepped in a substitute teacher for the remaining semester. She was getting suspicious about this teacher and night day asked him if he was watching her, he replied..yes, I've been assigned to watch you because of your invention you're considering building. He said the electro-magnetic motor could do a lot more than what she thought it could do.
Burglaries, threat's kept up until she contacted family friends in Washington DC and some of the heat lessened up. It had done it's damage because she no longer wanted to build those items.

So, there are ET's trying to dispense with those energy technologies to help us through these trying times, and there are groups interfering.
Obviously, it's not against universal laws our receiving the dispensing gifts.
It appears against the will of a few men our not having them.

Dex

And this remember me the efforts of Geet -Global Energy Enviromental Technology-

more at:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:GEET_Reactor_by_Paul_Pantone

Also:

http://www.teslatech.info/

Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:45 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... -city.html

Japan's Ancient Underwater "Pyramid" Mystifies Scholars
Julian Ryall in Tokyo
for National Geographic News
September 19, 2007

Submerged stone structures lying just below the waters off Yonaguni Jima are actually the ruins of a Japanese Atlantis—an ancient city sunk by an earthquake about 2,000 years ago.

That's the belief of Masaaki Kimura, a marine geologist at the University of the Ryukyus in Japan who has been diving at the site to measure and map its formations for more than 15 years.

Underwater formations off coast of Japan picture

Enlarge Photo

_ Printer Friendly

Email to a Friend
What's This?
Digg StumbleUpon Reddit
RELATED

* Great Pyramid Built Inside Out, French Architect Says (April 2, 2007)
* Video: "Atlantis" Volcano Devastated Ancient Egypt?
* Japan Photos, Facts, More

Each time he returns to the dive boat, Kimura said, he is more convinced than ever that below him rest the remains of a 5,000-year-old city.

"The largest structure looks like a complicated, monolithic, stepped pyramid that rises from a depth of 25 meters [82 feet]," said Kimura, who presented his latest theories about the site at a scientific conference in June.

But like other stories of sunken cities, Kimura's claims have attracted controversy.

"I'm not convinced that any of the major features or structures are manmade steps or terraces, but that they're all natural," said Robert Schoch, a professor of science and mathematics at Boston University who has dived at the site.

"It's basic geology and classic stratigraphy for sandstones, which tend to break along planes and give you these very straight edges, particularly in an area with lots of faults and tectonic activity."

And neither the Japanese government's Agency for Cultural Affairs nor the government of Okinawa Prefecture recognize the remains off Yonaguni as an important cultural property, said agency spokesperson Emiko Ishida.

Neither of the government groups has carried out research or preservation work on the sites, she added, instead leaving any such efforts to professors and other interested individuals.

Ruins Point

Yonaguni Jima is an island that lies near the southern tip of Japan's Ryukyu archipelago, about 75 miles (120 kilometers) off the eastern coast of Taiwan (see map).

A local diver first noticed the Yonaguni formations in 1986, after which a promontory on the island was unofficially renamed Iseki Hanto, or Ruins Point.

The district of Yonaguni officially owns the formations, and tourists and researchers can freely dive at the site.

Some experts believe that the structures could be all that's left of Mu, a fabled Pacific civilization rumored to have vanished beneath the waves.

Underwater formations off coast of Japan picture

Enlarge Photo

_ Printer Friendly

Email to a Friend
What's This?
Digg StumbleUpon Reddit
RELATED

* Great Pyramid Built Inside Out, French Architect Says (April 2, 2007)
* Video: "Atlantis" Volcano Devastated Ancient Egypt?
* Japan Photos, Facts, More

On hearing about the find, Kimura said, his initial impression was that the formations could be natural. But he changed his mind after his first dive.

"I think it's very difficult to explain away their origin as being purely natural, because of the vast amount of evidence of man's influence on the structures," he said.

(Related: "Pyramid in Bosnia—Huge Hoax or Colossal Find?" [May 12, 2006].)

For example, Kimura said, he has identified quarry marks in the stone, rudimentary characters etched onto carved faces, and rocks sculpted into the likenesses of animals.

"The characters and animal monuments in the water, which I have been able to partially recover in my laboratory, suggest the culture comes from the Asian continent," he said.

"One example I have described as an underwater sphinx resembles a Chinese or ancient Okinawan king."

(See pictures of the "Japanese Atlantis" formations.)

Whoever created the city, most of it apparently sank in one of the huge seismic events that this part of the Pacific Rim is famous for, Kimura said.

The world's largest recorded tsunami struck Yonaguni Jima in April 1771 with an estimated height of more than 131 feet (40 meters), he noted, so such a fate might also have befallen the ancient civilization.

Kimura said he has identified ten structures off Yonaguni and a further five related structures off the main island of Okinawa. In total the ruins cover an area spanning 984 feet by 492 feet (300 meters by 150 meters).

The structures include the ruins of a castle, a triumphal arch, five temples, and at least one large stadium, all of which are connected by roads and water channels and are partly shielded by what could be huge retaining walls.

Kimura believes the ruins date back to at least 5,000 years, based on the dates of stalactites found inside underwater caves that he says sank with the city.

And structures similar to the ruins sitting on the nearby coast have yielded charcoal dated to 1,600 years ago—a possible indication of ancient human inhabitants, Kimura added.

But more direct evidence of human involvement with the site has been harder to come by.

"Pottery and wood do not last on the bottom of the ocean, but we are interested in further research on a relief at the site that is apparently painted and resembles a cow," Kimura said.

"We want to determine the makeup of the paint. I would also like to carry out subsurface research."

Natural Forces

Toru Ouchi, an associate professor of seismology at Kobe University, supports Kimura's hypothesis.

Ouchi said that he has never seen tectonic activity having such an effect on a landscape either above or below the water.

"I've dived there as well and touched the pyramid," he said. "What Professor Kimura says is not exaggerated at all. It's easy to tell that those relics were not caused by earthquakes."

Boston University's Schoch, meanwhile, is just as certain that the Yonaguni formations are natural.

He suggests that holes in the rock, which Kimura believes were used to support posts, were merely created by underwater eddies scouring at depressions.

Lines of smaller holes were formed by marine creatures exploiting a seam in the rock, he said.

"The first time I dived there, I knew it was not artificial," Schoch said. "It's not as regular as many people claim, and the right angles and symmetry don't add up in many places."

He emphasizes that he is not accusing anyone of deliberately falsifying evidence.

But many of the photos tend to give a perfect view of the site, making the lines look as regular as possible, he said.

Schoch also says he has seen what Kimura believes to be renderings of animals and human faces at the site.

"Professor Kimura says he has seen some kind of writing or images, but they are just scratches on a rock that are natural," he said.

"He interprets them as being manmade, but I don't know where he's coming from."

But Kimura is undeterred by critics, adding that the new governor of Okinawa Prefecture and officials from the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization have recently expressed interest in verifying the site.

"The best way to get a definitive answer about their origins is to keep going back and collecting more evidence," he continued.

"If I'd not had a chance to see these structures for myself, I might be skeptical as well."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very latest Information and Photographs...

http://www.morien-institute.org/imk12.html#mizostairs

Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:52 pm
GT Truther

This one is the Trilateral Pyramid of Light!

more at:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/Woodborough/Woodborough2009.html

Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:52 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

and a bit of data from internet -one of the groups:
Quoted:
Posted in Vision of Geulah on July 20, 2009 by visionofgeulah

Hear this: You will not need to buy a calendar for 5771, 5772, 5773, etc.

The darkness will cease, the exile will cease, the children of Israel will return home. Goodbye to this dusty rock, this dusty lower world of shells/klipah. “Arise, shake off the dust“
end quoted

http://visionofgeulah.wordpress.com/

then:

G1.9+0.3 -NASA-
more at:

http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2008/g19/

Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:09 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Cheney pressed Bush to test Constitutional limits by using military force on US soil

Published on 07-24-2009 Email To Friend Print Version
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Source: RawStory
javascript:void(0);/*1248501577498*/

According to a story in Friday’s New York Times, Vice-President Cheney advocated in 2002 for the Bush administration to send military troops to Buffalo to arrest the so-called Lackawanna Six as enemy combatants.

This would have violated both Fourth Amendment guarantees against search and seizure without probable cause and the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, which makes it illegal to use the military for law enforcement.

Despite those prohibitions, Cheney argued that the president did have the power to use the military on US soil, citing an October 23, 2001 Justice Department memorandum co-authored by John Yoo which claimed that presidential power extended to the domestic use of the military as long as it served a national security purpose.

The Lackawanna Six were a group of young Yememi-Americans who had attended an al Qaeda training camp in 2001. They were arrested in September 2002, and President Bush bragged of having broken their “cell” in his January 2003 State of the Union address.

However, an investigation by Salon failed to turn up any evidence that they were actually a “sleeper cell” or that they had been planning any kind of violent attack. Most of them were convicted merely of providing material aid to terrorists.

According to Salon, all six were very ordinary young men who had been led to believe they were traveling to Afghanistan for religious studies. The evidence against them was tenuous — which was one reason Cheney pressed for them to be held as enemy combatants instead of being arrested — and many of their Muslim neighbors told Salon they believed the entire case against them was a scam.

The October 2001 Yoo memorandum was declassified last March, but the accounts given to the Times by anonymous Bush administration officials are the first indication that there was serious consideration of actually using it.

Cheney’s legal advisor David Addington and some Defense Department officials supported Cheney’s position, but several aides to President Bush opposed it, along with then-National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice and FBI Director Robert Mueller. President Bush ultimately turned the plan down and ordered the FBI to make the arrests.

The full registration-restricted Times story can be read here.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/25/us/25detain.html

Hey umm Secret Rodent, Mongrel or Owl.. I wanna know some 'n Man to Man.. How in the hell can you allow yourselves to take orders from men like this? Don't you have any male pride, self dignity, self respect. Or was it more along the lines of them giving you orders to bend over and get it up the a**! An all you did was "Yes Sir! Spreading Sir!".... I mean really come on how can you people sleep at night. Knowing full well you serverd and bowed down to Evil? -

I assume like you had to run to get Stanley's Majestic Shrink services often... knowing full well what you served and still serve.. Bet that happy worker pills came to be used often.

Shady

Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:09 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: God does not work using power or energy, so there is no such thing as Godlike powers.

God works with and through information, data and love.

Am I a prophet? Yes.

Who would try to undermine the gutter?

Only love can fill.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:14 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Of course he only apologized because he got caught.. Right Right Republicans are facists bigots pure and simple..

Quote:
Oops: Florida Republican Gov's office mistakenly praises Nazi propaganda

http://rawstory.com/blog/2009/07/oops-f ... ropaganda/

Associated Press -- Despite the content of a letter bearing his signature, Gov. Charlie Crist does not want to share an anti-Semitic movie with all Floridians.

Crist's office sent a letter thanking John Ubele for providing the governor with a copy of the film "Jud Suss." The film is recognized as one of history's most incendiary.

--Article continues below--

Fla. gov's office mistakenly praises Nazi film

Fla. governor's office mistakenly praises anti-Semitic DVD sent by white supremacy group

BRENT KALLESTAD
AP News

Jul 25, 2009 08:51 EST

Despite the content of a letter bearing his signature, Gov. Charlie Crist does not want to share an anti-Semitic movie with all Floridians.

Crist's office sent a letter thanking John Ubele for providing the governor with a copy of the film "Jud Suss." The film is recognized as one of history's most incendiary.

The brief thank-you note was dated June 30 and bore the governor's automated signature. It praised Ubele's thoughtfulness and generosity and said Crist would be delighted to share the DVD with the people of Florida.

"I was surprised considering the stigma that has been associated with the film," Ubele said Friday in an exchange of e-mails with The Associated Press. "I was even more surprised when I looked at the signature because from what I can tell it looks real."

The governor's office, however, said it was an embarrassing mistake. The signature was made by a machine and Crist never saw the letter, said Sterling Ivey, the governor's press secretary.

"We are NOT sharing the DVD with the people of Florida," Ivey said. "The governor does not support this view. The letter was sent out prior to us reviewing the DVD that was sent."

The 1940 film was produced by the Nazi propaganda arm and was a great success in Germany and abroad, although it was banned in Sweden in 1941 and has never been shown in that country.

Within the Third Reich, "Jud Suss" was the No. 1 film of the 1939-1940 season when it was seen by more than 20 million people. Anti-Jewish violence was reported after its projection in Marseille, France.

Ubele, who ran unsuccessfully for the state Legislature, is the operations manager of a group called the Nationalist Coalition that promotes "white activism."

On its Web site, the organization says it is working to "do whatever is necessary to achieve white living space and to keep it White."

Source: AP News

Powered by Mochila

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 25th, 2009 at 12:31 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:33 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Dex, You Don't Need PC - When You Have The REAL GT
aquaman417 wrote:

I'm still trying to see the big picture here and not just take the word of the E.T.'s as to what their intentions are with all their interferring. I think more than Dan B. may be being bamboozled here. Sure, it sounds like they are aginst nuclear power for very good reasons. But have you noticed they also speak out against hydro power from dams and may even be responsible for damaging wind mills that are being used to create electricity. What seems to be the common denominator is that the E.T.'s don't want us to have electricity. Yet they are not providing us with alternatives that are acceptable. These don't look like beings that are here to help. They are interferring for a reason but it may be to keep us down and primitive.

aquaman, my comments had to do with nuclear weapons, not nuclear energy used for non-weaponised purposes. We also have to consider WHICH ETs are signalling, and what they are signalling. I haven't heard of any ETs speak out against our use of electricity, and the ETs that want to keep us dumbed-down would be the STS faction that feeds off our discontent. Just MH,DO.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

today:

Quoted:
The Model State Emergency Health Powers Act, the NATIONAL SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/NSPD 51 and HOMELAND SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/HSPD-20 :

2. Under the National Emergency Act, the President "may seize property, organize and control the means of production, seize commodities, assign military forces abroad, institute martial law, seize and control all transportation and communication, regulate the operation of private enterprise, restrict travel, and, in a variety of ways, control the lives of United States citizens."

12. Any physician or other health care provider who refuses to perform medical examination or vaccinations as directed shall be liable for delicensure and the inability to continue to practice in the State.

Article V Section 504(b). The Act gives the public health authority the right to isolate or quarantine a person on an ex parte court order, with no hearing for at least 72 hours. If the public health authority decides that an unvaccinated person is a risk to others, even if uninfected, he could be quarantined, per Article V Section 503(e).

: "Neither the State, its political subdivisions, nor, except in cases of gross negligence or willful misconduct, the Governor, the public health authority, or any other State official referenced in this Act, is liable for the death of or any injury to persons, or damage to property, as a result of complying with or attempting to comply with this Act or any rule or regulations promulgated pursuant to this Act," per Article VIII Section 804.

23. The National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive, signed on May 9, 2007 declares that in the event of a “catastrophic event”;

"The President shall lead the activities of the Federal Government for ensuring constitutional government."

(1) this directive establishes a comprehensive national policy on the continuity of Federal Government structures and operations and a single National Continuity Coordinator responsible for coordinating the development and implementation of Federal continuity policies. This policy establishes "National Essential Functions," prescribes continuity requirements for all executive departments and agencies, and provides guidance for State, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector organizations in order to ensure a comprehensive and integrated national continuity program that will enhance the credibility of our national security posture and enable a more rapid and effective response to and recovery from a national emergency.

24.(b) "Catastrophic Emergency" means any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions.“

27. The WHO and UN will become the controlling agencies in the US in the event of a declared pandemic level 6.

54. The WHO Pandemic Six level declaration entitles President Obama to impose martial law and deploy FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security "Pandemic Task Forces". Each State Governor will be notified that the provisions of the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (MSEHPA) will be implemented. This means that all Americans must consent to mass vaccinations, or be guilty of a felony crime. The legal situation is that anyone who refuses the vaccine, and/or resists forced relocation to a prepared "quarantine compound", can "legally" be shot and killed because police are allowed to use "deadly force“ against felony suspects.

end quoted
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 848336/pg1

else:
good night :!:

Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I've been wondering about this myself since the photo of the supposed Apollo 11 landing site came back...

When does something like this....

Apollo 12 Lunar lander minus the return command module

Become a freaken nearly 5 mile shadow???

Shady

Quote:
http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0709/alien-tower.php

UFO: Apollo 11 Landing Site Image From NASA Is Alien Tower?
by Ronald Nussbeck

Posted: 11:45 July 25, 2009

The first images taken by the LRO were published on the July 2, 2009, aimed at the region in the lunar highlands south of Mare Nubium (Sea of Clouds). On July 17, 2009 some images of the Apollo landing sites were released by NASA but a scientist was not so sure NASA had found the lander? Looking at the image the first thing Ron Stewart Scientist noticed was the size and shape of the shadow produced by the object that NASA points to as the lander, it is nearly twice the size of the crater in front of it. Using the most scientifically advanced imaging equipment APEP-ADVANCED PHOTOGRAPHIC EXTRACTION PROCESS Mr. Stewart decided to look very closely at the object to determine if this was in fact the lander. For over 40 years many believe that NASA faked the Moon landings because it was thought impossible to get to the Moon and back to Earth safely. Some Astronauts have openly said there were Aliens on the Moon and that their space craft was followed to the Moon by Aliens. Scientist Ron Stewart invites any Optical Scientist to contact him with questions regarding how the images that were processed of the Tower at rnsuitcase@aol.com

CREDIT NASA LUNAR RECONNAISSANCE ORBITER

released to the public on July 17, 2009. This file is in the because it was created by . NASA copyright policy states that "NASA material is not protected by copyright unless noted".

In 2009 the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter imaged the various Apollo landing sites on the surface of the moon with sufficient resolution to see the descent stages of the lunar modules, scientific instruments, and foot trails made by the astronauts. The first images taken by the LRO were published on the July 2, 2009, aimed at the region in the lunar highlands south of Mare Nubium (Sea of Clouds). On July 17, 2009 some images of the Apollo landing sites were released.

The Apollo 11 mission was the first manned mission to land on the Moon. It was the fifth human spaceflight of Project Apollo and the third human voyage to the Moon or Moon orbit. Launched on July 16, 1969, it carried Mission Commander Neil Alden Armstrong, Command Module Pilot Michael Collins, and Lunar Module Pilot Edwin Eugene 'Buzz' Aldrin, Jr. On July 20, Armstrong and Aldrin became the first humans to land on the Moon, while Collins orbited above.

The mission fulfilled President John F. Kennedy's goal of reaching the moon by the end of the 1960s, which he had expressed during a speech given before a joint session of Congress on May 25, 1961: "I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the Moon and returning him safely to the Earth."

The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) is a robotic spacecraft launched by NASA, currently orbiting the Moon.[1] The unmanned launch of the Lunar Precursor Robotic Program occurred on June 18, 2009, the first United States mission to the Moon in over ten years.[2][3][4][5] LRO is the first mission of the United States's Vision for Space Exploration program. To successfully attain the goals of "The Vision", including human exploration of the Moon, LRO will orbit the Moon, survey lunar resources, and identify possible landing sites. The orbiting probe will be able to provide a 3-D map of the Moon's surface and has provided some of the first images of Apollo equipment left on the Moon.[6][7] The LRO Atlas V launch vehicle also carries the Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite (LCROSS), which is designed to detect water liberated when the launch vehicle's spent upper stage strikes a lunar crater. Together, LCROSS and LRO form the vanguard of the NASA Lunar Precursor Robotic Program's return to the Moon.

The photos below show shadows of the Tower very clearly, it is estimated that the Tower is between 2 and 3 miles high. The Tower is also thought to be made of a metal not seen on Earth with manufacturing processes not know to humans. The fact that the Tower is over 2 miles high and was placed on the lunar surface means it is beyond humans capacity to build it?

The shadow length and size is incredible when compared to the landscape, the scientist also believes the object next to the Tower and horizontal to the crater has been air brushed to hide its features. If you look closely at the object next to the crater the air brushing is visible with the naked eye?

n the photo below the object next to the Tower and closest to the crater has been stripped of the air brushing giving a closer look at what might be a structure associated with the Tower?

The image below is of the shadow in a Litho image showing the outline of the tower, the design is similar in ways to a cell Tower. It has been speculated this is a communication Tower and that the Moon has many of these across it's surface.

The image below once again shows the shadow of the Tower and it's detail up close.

The image below is a close up of the Dome on top of the Tower with a metallic design.

Below is a close up Thermo image of the Dome on top of the Tower, It is believed the patterns show intelligent design, the bright spot does not seem to be a reflection but rather a power source. The Science team that investigated the Tower was amazed at the design of the object and if it was on Earth would be one of the Wonders of the World.

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0709/alien-tower.php

Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:25 pm
Truth Seeker

Post Re: Dex, You Don't Need PC - When You Have The REAL GT
Dondep wrote:

aquaman, my comments had to do with nuclear weapons, not nuclear energy used for non-weaponised purposes. We also have to consider WHICH ETs are signalling, and what they are signalling. I haven't heard of any ETs speak out against our use of electricity, and the ETs that want to keep us dumbed-down would be the STS faction that feeds off our discontent. Just MH,DO.

I think D_x was talking about the shutdown of nuclear facilities that had to do with power production. That is what I thought you also were referring to. The Pleadians through Billy Meier have said that our dams are bad because of all the weight. They have messed with our nuclear reactors. I could kind of understand their point of view until last spring in England there was a lot of ufo activity gtoing on one night and then they found that damaged windmill in the area where the ufo activity was. It makes me remember something I once heard about 10 years ago that I thought at the time had to do with all the cell towers that were being put up. I heard one of them say to me, "....you have destroyed your planet...you have electrified your atmosphere...." I can't remember the exact words anymore but that was pretty close. It may be that some E.T. are against the use of electr5icity as we use it while others are actually promoting the use of an earth grid that use electricity in the ground. To me, that is just as bad as electricity in the atmosphere and causes health problems as well.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:05 pm
GT Truther

New You tube video from Jane Burgermister..

FEMA TRAINS ARE FOR FEMA COFFINS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSZePFUC ... r_embedded

Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:33 am
GT Truther

and a bit of data from internet -one of the groups:
Quoted:
Posted in Vision of Geulah on July 20, 2009 by visionofgeulah

Hear this: You will not need to buy a calendar for 5771, 5772, 5773, etc.

The darkness will cease, the exile will cease, the children of Israel will return home. Goodbye to this dusty rock, this dusty lower world of shells/klipah. “Arise, shake off the dust“
end quoted

http://visionofgeulah.wordpress.com/

then:

G1.9+0.3 -NASA-
more at:

http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2008/g19/

Hi recall15
Could this have any link to this piece of 'news'???
http://www.rense.com/general86/medb.htm
Quote:
Both Betelgeuse And Antares - Update
By Karl Schwarz
7-25-9

Under a verbal agreement of confidentiality with the nation that confirmed, we are not disclosing where one of our associates secured the information we were looking for regarding Betelgeuse and Antares.

When stars start showing spectral signs of the isotopes Nickel-56 and Cobalt-56 it is a sure sign that the acceleration to Supernova has begun. Those two isotopes have a very short half-life. Nickel-56 has a half-life of about 6 days and converts into Cobalt-56. The Cobalt-56 isotope has a half-life of 77 days. That is then decayed into Fe-56 or the Iron Core of the super massive star. When that reaches the critical point, supernova occurs.

Antares is showing a higher Ni56 and Co56 conversion rate but that information is dated by 600 years due to the distance in light years. That may explain why it was larger than Betelgeuse and is now contracted to a size smaller than. That is a clear indication that it is headed to Supernova, too.

So, both Betelgeuse and Antares are confirmed to be on the path to Supernova. Betelgeuse is about 400 light years away so that information is dated by that amount of time. Antares is about 600 light years away and also dated by that amount of time.

Chances are one or both of them may have already reached the threshold and went to Supernova, we just do not see the news yet.

With Antares being about 15 solar masses it could wind up either a black hole or a super-dense neutron star, maybe a pulsar. With Betelgeuse being at 20 solar masses its most probable end result would be a black hole. Might fool everyone but stars of that mass normally turn into a black hole when the event happens.

Either one or both could deliver bad results for Earth.

I guess one could say we live in interesting times.

cheers Avid :-D

42 anyone???

Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:35 am
GT Truther

Former high-level Bush financial insider says “swine flu” vaccine part of depopulation agenda
July 26, 2009 by birdflu666

Catherine Austin Fitts, an investment banker and high level government official in the 1st Bush administration, writes in her blog that she believes the H1N1 “swine flu” vaccine is part of a population reduction agenda.

She also analyses the way the international, offshore banking “elite” have plundered the US and (other) economies, impoverishing millions, if not billions, by their crime spree, corruption and greed.

The political and social problems that arise when a small group rob and impoverish a state by their inordinate greed are discussed in Plato’s book, the Republic, sections 8-9. Plato notes that when a state is mismanaged, exploited and ruined by a materially minded clique (timocracy), there will inevitably be many poverty-stricken people resulting in increasing social breakdown and chaos. These impoverished people pose a threat to the corrupt rulers, and they will therefore try to dispose of them by the imposition of ever greater force followed by mass murder (tyranny).

Plato’s analysis of the roots of a state’s decline appears in some respects to be a pretty accurate description of the events unfolding before our eyes in the USA today: the international criminal “financiers” of WHO and the UN, who have destroyed the US economy and just robbed it of 14 trillions in a “bailout” fund for Wall St Banks, now need to use UN troops and WHO killer vaccines to deal with the people of the USA that they have impoverished by their crimes.

Thomas Jefferson, one of the framers of the US Constitution, admired Plato and carried his books around with him wherever he went, it’s been said. I can see why. I also think Plato’s “Republic” is a as good a description as any around today of the political history of the USA from the high ideals of the Founding Fathers to the gradual descent into total corruption by the “rulers” or, in this case. the “President”, “Senate” and “Congress” in the past few years.

When elements of the federal and state government either actively plan or allow the take-over and mass murder of their own people through “UN troop exercises” and “FEMA/Homeland Security” drills and “mass forced vaccinations” with “bioweapons” because they would prefer mass murder of the victims of their crimes to being put in goal, then the “culture in charge” truly is “dark” are Catherine Austin Fitts says.

The time has now come to remove these “dark” and degenerate elements and restore the Constitution, Democracy and the Rule of Law, to rebuild a sound economic and education system that works for the liberty, prosperity and happiness of the people as Thomas Jefferson and the Founding Fathers envisioned. A sould political, social, health and economic system needs to be rebuilt in Europe, Africa and other countries just as urgently.

“I believe one of the goals of the swine flu vaccine is depopulation. Perhaps it is the goal of a swine flu epidemic as well, whether bio-warfare or hype around a flu season,” writes Austin Fitts on her blog.

http://solari.com/blog/?p=3532

“As trillions of dollars were shifted out of America by legal and illegal means to reinvest in Asia and emerging markets and to build a global military empire, we left a sovereign nation economic model behind. Finally, the expense and corruption of empire resulted in bailouts of $12-14 trillion, delivering a new financial war chest to the people leading the financial engineering. Now we have exploding unemployment, an exploding federal deficit, an Inspector General for the TARP bailout program predicting that the ultimate bailout cost could rise to $23.7 trillion and a Congressional Budget Director who is concluding that we can no longer afford the social safety net.

That is, unless you change the actuarial assumptions in the budget – like life expectancy. Lowering immune systems and increasing toxicity levels combined with poor food, water and terrorizing stress will help do the trick. Review the history of vaccines rushed into production without proper testing and peer review – it is clear about the potential side effects. In addition, a plague can so frighten and help control people that they will accept the end of their current benefits (and the resulting implications to life expectancy) without objection. And a plague with proper planning can be highly profitable. Whatever the truth of what swine flu and related vaccines are, it can be used as a way to keep control in a situation that is quickly shifting out of control.

In short, an epidemic can be used to offset the inflation of capital with increasing deflation of the value and income of labor and continual demand destruction. It is a great deal of time and money spent on something that will not help build a real economy. The disinformation and control opportunities are profound. They keep the slow burn going. It is the next, meaner face of “the establishment against the rest of society.”

That’s what I believe. I am not an expert. I have no case worth presenting in a court of law. There are hundreds of hours of research on the swine flu and related vaccines that I have not done and I am not going to do. It is just what I believe, listening to the people I respect, and in no small part because if you map out all the financial ecosystems around the issue and people and incentives involved, it seems to me to be the logical conclusion.

Now, if this sounds ludicrous to you, it may be because you do not appreciate how dark the culture has become that is now in charge. Do you have any idea how impossibly frustrating it is to manage a highly centralized system in which the vast majority of people lack any responsibility to ensure that the whole thing works? Everyone wants their free lunch and there are no real markets or democracy to force accountability or a shared intelligence. Force works. Force has increasingly become the way to achieve most everything. Using force is a lot easier that living with rising risk and the costs of subsidizing an aging population.

So the question for you and me is “what do we do?” Are we going to take a vaccine? Are we going to allow our children to be vaccinated? Will we have a choice? How can we organize to make sure that we do? Is self-quarantine a practical option? How would we prepare for it?

What you believe is your responsibility. The time has come to build time into Summer schedules to research options, discuss them with those you trust and make informed decisions about what you believe and what actions you intend to take under a variety of scenarios.

I don’t have the answers yet. Somehow, I believe we can find them together. And while we do, let’s remember to pray for the love of humanity to be rekindled and nourished in each and every heart.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:43 am
GT Truther

September/Oct WALL STREET CRASHES!

WHO/CDC Already have in place world wide panic over H1N1.. So much so it has the governments on edge ready to declear marital law..

The Sept/Oct crash happens. TOTAL collapse.. Martial Law is decleared and they use it to begin massive depopulation of the planet by way of the vaccine...

In the panic and chaos that follows in the streets... WHO now effectively having taken complete control of 192 nations under its charter (One World Government during Pandemic) after the billions of dead and the supposed Pandemic at a end.. Hands over power too...

THE NEW WORLD ORDER..

Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:49 am
GT Truther

Why have over 240 Microbiologists been killed these past nine years??

1st rule of assisnation.. kill the assisn once the job is complete.. Secondly kill anyone that might be able to stop the MAN Made Pandemic or know who started it!

Dan Burisch himself stated that the Illuminati had planned to release a Pandemic in Gulf War I that in theory would have spread and deppopulated the planet.. He was sent in to stop it counter it.

Why have over 240 Microbiologists been killed??? and By whom... Well ...

We now know that Cheny and Bush had assisnation teams working within the United States... their is possible suspect..

Cheney was KEY to Bush Sr White House and and partly Reagan Bush years the same presidency from which we learned from Olliee North that there was a Shadow Government ready to declare Martial Law and open up the FEMA camps..

Just thinking out loud..

Shady

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:11 am
GT Truther

http://blogs.mercola.com/sites/vitalvotes/archive/2009/07/17/Squalene-The-Swine-Flu-Vaccines-Dirty-Little-Secret-Exposed.aspx
Quote:
Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine’s Dirty Little Secret Exposed

By Dr. Mercola

According to Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, your children should be the first target for mass swine flu vaccinations when school starts this fall.[i]

This is a ridiculous assumption for many reasons, not to mention extremely high risk.

In Australia, where the winter season has begun, Federal Health Minister Nicola Roxon is reassuring parents the swine flu is no more dangerous than regular seasonal flu. "Most people, including children, will experience very mild symptoms and recover without any medical intervention," she said.[ii]

Sydney-based immunization specialist Robert Booy predicts swine flu might be fatal to about twice as many children in the coming year as regular influenza. Booy estimates 10-12 children could die from the H1N1 virus, compared with the five or six regular flu deaths seen among children in an average year in Australia.[iii]
“Cure the Disease, Kill the Patient”
Less than 100 children in the U.S. die each year from seasonal flu viruses.[iv] If we use Australia’s math, a very rough estimate would be another 100 children could potentially die of swine flu in the United States in the coming year.

If children are the first target group in the U.S. per Sebelius, that means we’re about to inject around 75 million children with a fast tracked vaccine containing novel adjuvants, including dangerous squalene, to prevent perhaps 100 deaths.

I’m not overlooking the tragedy of the loss of even one child to an illness like the H1N1 flu virus. But there can be no argument that unnecessary mass injection of millions of children with a vaccine containing an adjuvant known to cause a host of debilitating autoimmune diseases is a reckless, dangerous plan.
Why are Vaccinations Dangerous?

The presumed intent of a vaccination is to help you build immunity to potentially harmful organisms that cause illness and disease. However, your body’s immune system is already designed to do this in response to organisms which invade your body naturally.

Most disease-causing organisms enter your body through the mucous membranes of your nose, mouth, pulmonary system or your digestive tract – not through an injection.

These mucous membranes have their own immune system, called the IgA immune system. It is a different system from the one activated when a vaccine is injected into your body.

Your IgA immune system is your body’s first line of defense. Its job is to fight off invading organisms at their entry points, reducing or even eliminating the need for activation of your body’s immune system.

When a virus is injected into your body in a vaccine, and especially when combined with an immune adjuvant like squalene, your IgA immune system is bypassed and your body’s immune system kicks into high gear in response to the vaccination.

Injecting organisms into your body to provoke immunity is contrary to nature, and vaccination carries enormous potential to do serious damage to your health.
And as if Vaccines Weren’t Dangerous Enough on Their Own …
… imagine them turbocharged.

The main ingredient in a vaccine is either killed viruses or live ones that have been attenuated (weakened and made less harmful).

Flu vaccines can also contain a number of chemical toxins, including ethylene glycol (antifreeze), formaldehyde, phenol (carbolic acid) and even antibiotics like Neomycin and streptomycin.

In addition to the viruses and other additives, many vaccines also contain immune adjuvants like aluminum and squalene.

The purpose of an immune adjuvant added to a vaccine is to enhance (turbo charge) your immune response to the vaccination. Adjuvants cause your immune system to overreact to the introduction of the organism you’re being vaccinated against.

Adjuvants are supposed to get the job done faster (but certainly not more safely), which reduces the amount of vaccine required per dose, and the number of doses given per individual.

Less vaccine required per person means more individual doses available for mass vaccination campaigns. Coincidentally, this is exactly the goal of government and the pharmaceutical companies who stand to make millions from their vaccines.
Will There Be Immune Adjuvants in Swine Flu Vaccines?
The U.S. government has contracts with several drug companies to develop and produce swine flu vaccines. At least two of those companies, Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline, are using an adjuvant in their H1N1 vaccines.

The adjuvant? Squalene.
According to Meryl Nass, M.D., an authority on the anthrax vaccine,

“A novel feature of the two H1N1 vaccines being developed by companies Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline is the addition of squalene-containing adjuvants to boost immunogenicity and dramatically reduce the amount of viral antigen needed. This translates to much faster production of desired vaccine quantities.”[v]

Novartis’s proprietary squalene adjuvant for their H1N1 vaccine is MF59. Glaxo’s is ASO3. MF59 has yet to be approved by the FDA for use in any U.S. vaccine, despite its history of use in other countries.

Per Dr. Nass, there are only three vaccines in existence using an approved squalene adjuvant. None of the three are approved for use in the U.S.
What Squalene Does to Rats
Oil-based vaccination adjuvants like squalene have been proved to generate concentrated, unremitting immune responses over long periods of time.[vi]

A 2000 study published in the American Journal of Pathology demonstrated a single injection of the adjuvant squalene into rats triggered “chronic, immune-mediated joint-specific inflammation,” also known as rheumatoid arthritis.[vii]

The researchers concluded the study raised questions about the role of adjuvants in chronic inflammatory diseases.
What Squalene Does to Humans
Your immune system recognizes squalene as an oil molecule native to your body. It is found throughout your nervous system and brain. In fact, you can consume squalene in olive oil and not only will your immune system recognize it, you will also reap the benefits of its antioxidant properties.

The difference between “good” and “bad” squalene is the route by which it enters your body. Injection is an abnormal route of entry which incites your immune system to attack all the squalene in your body, not just the vaccine adjuvant.

Your immune system will attempt to destroy the molecule wherever it finds it, including in places where it occurs naturally, and where it is vital to the health of your nervous system.[viii]

Gulf War veterans with Gulf War Syndrome (GWS) received anthrax vaccines which contained squalene.[ix] MF59 (the Novartis squalene adjuvant) was an unapproved ingredient in experimental anthrax vaccines and has since been linked to the devastating autoimmune diseases suffered by countless Gulf War vets.[x]

The Department of Defense made every attempt to deny that squalene was indeed an added contaminant in the anthrax vaccine administered to Persian Gulf war military personnel – deployed and non-deployed – as well as participants in the more recent Anthrax Vaccine Immunization Program (AVIP).

However, the FDA discovered the presence of squalene in certain lots of AVIP product. A test was developed to detect anti-squalene antibodies in GWS patients, and a clear link was established between the contaminated product and all the GWS sufferers who had been injected with the vaccine containing squalene.

A study conducted at Tulane Medical School and published in the February 2000 issue of Experimental Molecular Pathology included these stunning statistics:

“ … the substantial majority (95%) of overtly ill deployed GWS patients had antibodies to squalene. All (100%) GWS patients immunized for service in Desert Shield/Desert Storm who did not deploy, but had the same signs and symptoms as those who did deploy, had antibodies to squalene.

In contrast, none (0%) of the deployed Persian Gulf veterans not showing signs and symptoms of GWS have antibodies to squalene. Neither patients with idiopathic autoimmune disease nor healthy controls had detectable serum antibodies to squalene. The majority of symptomatic GWS patients had serum antibodies to squalene.”[xi]

According to Dr. Viera Scheibner, Ph.D., a former principle research scientist for the government of Australia:

“… this adjuvant [squalene] contributed to the cascade of reactions called "Gulf War Syndrome," documented in the soldiers involved in the Gulf War.

The symptoms they developed included arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, rashes, photosensitive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, non-healing skin lesions, aphthous ulcers, dizziness, weakness, memory loss, seizures, mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, anti-thyroid effects, anaemia, elevated ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), Raynaud’s phenomenon, Sjorgren’s syndrome, chronic diarrhoea, night sweats and low-grade fevers.”[xii]
Post Vaccination Follow-Up Might as Well Be Non-Existent
There is virtually no science to support the safety of vaccine injections on your long-term health or the health of your children. Follow-up studies last on average about two weeks, and look only for glaring injuries and illnesses.

Autoimmune disorders like those seen in Gulf War Syndrome frequently take years to diagnose due to the vagueness of early symptoms. Complaints like headaches, fatigue and chronic aches and pains are symptoms of many different illnesses and diseases.

Don’t hold your breath waiting for vaccine purveyors and proponents to look seriously at the long-term health consequences of their vaccination campaigns.
What You Can Do to Protect Yourself and Your Family
Visit the National Vaccination Information Center (NVIC) site and join in the fight against mandatory swine flu vaccinations.

Educate yourself about influenza strains, vaccination risks, and the public health laws in your state that may require you or your children to undergo either mandatory vaccination or quarantine.

Take care of your health to reduce or eliminate your risk of contracting the flu. The key is to keep your immune system strong by following these guidelines:

Eliminate sugar and processed foods from your diet. Sugar consumption has an immediate, debilitating effect on your immune system.
Take a high quality source of animal-based omega 3 fats like Krill Oil.
Exercise. Your immune system needs good circulation in order to perform at its best for you.
Optimize your vitamin D levels. Vitamin D deficiency is the likely cause of seasonal flu viruses. Getting an optimal level of vitamin D will help you fight infections of all kinds.
Get plenty of good quality sleep.
Deal with stress effectively. If you feel overwhelmed by stress, your body will not have the reserves it needs to fight infection.
Wash your hands. But not with an antibacterial soap. Use a pure, chemical-free soap.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:13 am
GT Truther

Women, Children and Elderly were always selected first for the gasing in the German death camps during the "Selection" process..

Only those fit enough to slave labor were chosen to live.

Same thing is going on here folks.. the first to get the shot will be pregnant women, children! Think of the psychological mass panic that will cause.. when the children start dying..

People will panic they always do! They will flood the vaccination centers by droves.. not knowing its the shot killing off the population..

THe mass media will be controlled by WHO/CDC under Martial Law Pandemic.. they will NEVER tell the people the truth and continue the BS of the Pandemic Sweeping Out of Control... hurry hurry report to local vaccanination centers...

Shady

Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:22 am
GT Truther

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009/07/26/whoun-invasion-of-the-usa-starts-monday-homeland-security-and-fema-instruments-of-who-take-over-censored-booklet-on-monitoring-who-un-communications-available/

Quote:
WHO/UN invasion of the USA starts Monday * Homeland Security and FEMA instruments of WHO take-over * Censored booklet on monitoring WHO/Homeland communications available
By birdflu666
A 76-page guide on how to mointor communications traffic of the various UN, Homeland Security and FEMA units being deployed under the WHO and UN banner from Monday on American soil in large-scale pandemic and counterterrorism “exercises” is available, says Jim Stachowiak:

http://freedomfighterradio.net/?page_id=5329 http://www.freedomfighterradio.net/dhsradioinfo.pdf

source: Jim Stachowiak.

“The American Resistance Movement is now in possession of the 76 page guide lists the radio frequencies, repeater input / output / talk-around frequencies, trunked radio network details including CTCSS codes for “private line” carrier squelching, satellite communications codes, radio programming instructions and more! In the event of a national emergency, – or the round-up of “dissident” citizens — this is how the various agencies of the federal government will communicate with each other AND with various agencies of the state and local governments. Thanks to this guide, we’ll know what to tune-in, so as to monitor what they’ve begun doing and, if need be, be able to plan in advance to jam those frequencies if the government tries to attack the citizenry or round-up “dissidents.”Nevertheless, if the government is coming to round up citizens, then the law has already gone out the window, so being able to disrupt their communications will be essential. This booklet will make such self-defense, much easier,” says Freedom Fighter.

Contact your local law enforcement and military bases today and ask them to keep a watch over your community during these “exercises.”

Wow! Great news, folk are watching the 'watchers'
8)

Avid

Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:18 am
GT Truther

If its true then its great news! It means that there is an effective, organized resistance movement out there that knows what they are doing and where to strike.

Chances are military themselves. Most of those frequencies would be on the military radio bands and they have access to it. That's very telling.

If they are out there then if IF it really comes down to fighting for our lives then we know at least someones out there and organized effectively as opposed to weekend warriors with shootguns and beer..

Shady

avid wrote:
http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/2009/07/26/whoun-invasion-of-the-usa-starts-monday-homeland-security-and-fema-instruments-of-who-take-over-censored-booklet-on-monitoring-who-un-communications-available/

Quote:
WHO/UN invasion of the USA starts Monday * Homeland Security and FEMA instruments of WHO take-over * Censored booklet on monitoring WHO/Homeland communications available
By birdflu666
A 76-page guide on how to mointor communications traffic of the various UN, Homeland Security and FEMA units being deployed under the WHO and UN banner from Monday on American soil in large-scale pandemic and counterterrorism “exercises” is available, says Jim Stachowiak:

http://freedomfighterradio.net/?page_id=5329 http://www.freedomfighterradio.net/dhsradioinfo.pdf

source: Jim Stachowiak.

“The American Resistance Movement is now in possession of the 76 page guide lists the radio frequencies, repeater input / output / talk-around frequencies, trunked radio network details including CTCSS codes for “private line” carrier squelching, satellite communications codes, radio programming instructions and more! In the event of a national emergency, – or the round-up of “dissident” citizens — this is how the various agencies of the federal government will communicate with each other AND with various agencies of the state and local governments. Thanks to this guide, we’ll know what to tune-in, so as to monitor what they’ve begun doing and, if need be, be able to plan in advance to jam those frequencies if the government tries to attack the citizenry or round-up “dissidents.”Nevertheless, if the government is coming to round up citizens, then the law has already gone out the window, so being able to disrupt their communications will be essential. This booklet will make such self-defense, much easier,” says Freedom Fighter.

Contact your local law enforcement and military bases today and ask them to keep a watch over your community during these “exercises.”

Wow! Great news, folk are watching the 'watchers'
8)

Avid

Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:03 am
GT Truther

Btw the great floating head of Majestic speaks from the Hall of Smoke and Mirrors.....

Quote:
EAGLES DISOBEY
Administrator

[avatar]

WE ARE THE EAGLES WHO HAVE DISOBEYED!

Re: NEWS THREAD 2
« Reply #797 Yesterday at 4:38pm »
"Hi, everyone. The vaccine investigation is continuing. I can tell you right now that there are major forces at play in this issue. Some forces are good, some are nefarious. Some otherwise good forces have nefarious ulterior motives. See? Not so easy to make a blanket statement, as a few have pleaded for me to do. We have a little time available, so we're going to take that time. I know I am supposed to wait for September, to say much, but you are worried now.

I have found some justified statements, where caution should be taken, in the information I have been provided, and I have found some absolutely ridiculous notions! Some of the absolutely ridiculous notions are believed intentional, some born of emotions, and others by lack of understanding. Those in the latter category (lack of understanding) are not being stated as such to belittle those of no science or immunopathology education, rather, they are being highlighted because my education allows my understanding of them, and I don't consider myself so d**ned aloof, important, or superior, where I will act as an a*s to you all, just to show that I could be an educated jacka*s! (Aren't there enough of them already?) Many of my colleagues and so called peers feel that way about you. I can say that because of their pompous behaviors. I will not lie to you about that, and as I have said, "the more I know the more I owe!" This is one such occasion.

I will parse them out, the issues, as carefully as I can, with the time provided, in L.A. The rest will be published on Eagles Disobey. (I would like to work out a way to describe to you the way the immune system works, to our best understanding, but the discussion as to how/when to do that, is still being staffed between Marcia, the legal leeches, and myself.)

I will say this: you all have a reasonable basis to be concerned over your health, in an imperfect system to fight disease, during times where you have become very aware that greed and ulterior motives abound, and when pandemics have been declared! YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT to have your voices heard! Eagles Disobey is about just that, but we are also about weighing social responsibility, and responding in a level-headed, common sense, manner. (The couple pieces of written text we received in Zurich, during the panel, WILL be placed on Eagles Disobey. The question is how soon? Our scanner is down for repairs/replacement. It shouldn't be long.)

As I said, you have every right! I said that in Zurich too. I hope that was heard, over the loud protestations of the few. While I may disagree with some of your perceptions/beliefs/interpretations about the issues we face, I trust you all understand that I treat them seriously and respect them. (The science I know will NOT be debated in this kind of forum- although - if some of you hold the belief that viruses don't exist- I will respect that as your faith or religion.)

As I said in Zurich, we are complex beings, and must find a balance between our 'logical' and emotional components. When we let either strictly run our interpretation of reality, we do a disservice to, or delimit our humanity.

I have found greed, good science, and human error in BIG PHARMA and have found good intentions, reason, nefarious ulterior motives, and hypocrisy in the so called ANTIVAX MOVEMENT. Regarding the governments: paranoia. I will detail them further, in September.

Of all the strange things that could happen at this moment, Eagles Disobey, Inc. has been approached by a certain pharmaceutical company, in relation to the upcoming A/H1N1 trials! (Joke: that's probably why I had a seizure! ;D) My role would be in biological media quality control, should Marcia accept the contractual proposal. Even at the risk of yet another nonsense conspiracy being developed, I have suggested to her that I am willing to engage in that contract. My concern for what is being offered to you all is more important to me than what some of these internet "whatevers" may next claim. The risk of their making another claim will not stand in the way of my willingness to apply my profession to safeguard you. Ultimately, it is up to her to weigh out the proposal and decide. If the decision is "yes" I WILL ALSO RECEIVE THE END PRODUCT BY INJECTION. :) If that is the case, the photo of the vaccination will be posted on the front of Eagles Disobey.

There are forces which ALWAYS ARISE, during times of pandemic, which are completely bent on trying to cause as many of you to panic as possible. Look into the history of what happened during the first Jenner vaccinations, yet what they have done for us, after centuries of being ravaged by that horrible disease- smallpox? Any of you who has known a person who has had smallpox, please raise your hand!

But...to bring this to focus...we aren't talking about smallpox...we are talking about a type of flu virus.

In this case, specifically talking about A/H1N1, some of those forces want to promote you to take the vaccine immediately, when some rushing is occurring to make it available. Other forces want you to avoid taking it at all, by highlighting some reasonable concerns, and some wholly unreasonable ones.

The burning question for many of you in emails has been: where is the Illuminati filth playing their games? The answer, quite truthfully, is in the same place they play within the geopolitics of conflict - BOTH SIDES! Rush to take the trial vaccines, pumping up certain pharmaceutical companies and take the risk, albeit with good science applied, of an error in processing. Avoid the notion of being vaccinated at all, and take the risk of dying from the spreading illness. Aside from enhanced hygiene practices, which I suggest to you all, this is what we face.

This is where your personal responsibility and decision making capacity comes into play:

Speak with your licensed healthcare professionals, the ones YOU PERSONALLY TRUST, and make your best decisions.

Even if this situation should turn much worse, but so far we are seeing something only comparable with seasonal flu, it is NOT my position that ANYONE should be forced to be injected with any seasonal (even new pandemic) flu virus inoculum. (I have heard that the CDC is currently suggesting that children 6mos. to 18years being vaccinated against other flu varieties for this fall, so that such children would not contract said strains AND the A/H1N1, thus increasing the lethality to them by the possibility of multiple infections. This, also, is the choice of the parent looking into the eyes of their offspring.)

Should this situation turn worse, societies have the obligation to protect themselves. I disregard and denounce the extremist position that unvaccinated children are "parasites" living off the vaccinated children's immunity. Whoever came up with that garbage, which we have received in email, obviously doesn't understand the meaning of "parasitism," as properly defined. In extreme cases, where a pandemic is reaching every corner of the population, it is conceivable, however, that the unvaccinated could harbor opportunistic or subsidiary infections/diseases, due to compromise of the immune systems. In such cases, those children would have to be monitored, for the protection of the rest of the population, in the same manner as other minor diseases are monitored in children now, for the protection of the population. Where appropriate, they could be sent home, rather than risking the health of the population. (This occurs now with such things as certain forms of conjunctivitis, "pinkeye," and even with "lice.") Again, the bar to be met is an imminent danger to the population, by exposure. Extremists who suggest MANDATORY VACCINATIONS or such things as imprisonment, in ALL BUT WHOLE POPULATION THREATENING NEARLY-CERTAIN DEATH CAUSING PATHOGENS must be opposed! (Example: find a person with Ebola -> quarantine them no matter what, for all of us!)

Is everyone getting a good appraisal of my thinking? I hope so. Am I happy or content with the current status of the vaccine programs worldwide? No. Do I recommend their being abandoned? No. Serious security and QC upgrades are needed, and improvements in the technology, which are currently under research, but we must protect ourselves with the best we have to do it, NOW. (If you consider "the best" as something other than vaccinations, "more power to you," and with that goes the responsibility of your outcome, the same as if you choose vaccination.) I participated in one such "non-virus" vaccine research program, currently being completed in Brazil. Due to contractual obligations I can't identify it, but I can say it is one hell of a lot better than injecting a traditional toxoid, should we get a firm grip on its application.

We live in an imperfect world, with imperfect medical sciences. Imperfect as they are, their actions have served for decades, to dramatically reduce disease incidence over whole populations once ravaged by pathogens about which most people alive today know or remember little.

In the knowledge that greed and other nefarious forces abound, we are still charged with making the most level headed decisions, given what we know of our own history and in concert with our trusted licensed healthcare professionals.

I will be bringing some evidence and results from our investigation to the public this September. Before, during, and after that time, please choose carefully and take those steps necessary to safeguard your health and the health of your children.

Dan Burisch, Sc.D."

Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:08 am
GT Truther

Talk about in your face Esoteric Symbolism and Freemasonary Code!!

Tell me British Readers of the forum when in the history of the BBC do they take on relgious themed stories as their front page?

See the rest of the pics and video at the link...

Geeezz

Shady

Quote:
The Approaching Apocalypse

http://www.bbc.co.uk/birmingham/content ... ture.shtml

A unique visual show inspired by a Birmingham artist brings the 'Book of Revelation' alive to the 21st Century audience.
The throne in heaven

Images by David Miles

For centuries men and women have prophesied the end of the world - inspired principally by the word imagery of the biblical ‘Book of Revelation’. The prophecies of Armageddon, plagues, earthquakes, flames, doomsday and 666 the sign of the beast resonate not only with Christians.
The Four Horsemen

Images by David Miles
The Approaching Apocalypse comes to Birmingham

In November 2008 St Martin's Church in the Bullring premiered the unique show that brings the imagery of the apocalypse alive.

Approaching Apocalypse is a 21st Century encounter with the biblical text of Revelation - the audience will be surrounded by sounds, music, digitally projected visuals and readings, bringing the historical text to life.

This very vivid and inspiring presentation is narrated by some of the UK's leading actors including - Joss Ackland, Julian Rhind-Tutt, Burt Caesar and Mojisola Adebayo.

Listen to a audio clip from the show narrated by Joss Ackland.

* Sound clip from the Approaching Apocalypse >

Help playing audio/video
Woman on the beast

Images by David Miles
Images of the apocalypse

The images for Approaching Apocalypse are the result of more than ten years’ work by Birmingham artist and lecturer at the Birmingham Institute of Art and Design, David Miles, who by meticulously researching the original greek text, has used digital illustration techniques to generate pictures which bring the ancient words accurately and dramatically to life.

David hopes his visual interpretation of the text will encourage people to see just what a source of inspiration the Book of Revelation has been, and will continue to be for generations to come.
The Tree of Life

Images by David Miles

He explains: “Artists throughout the centuries such as William Blake and Turner have illustrated the book of Revelation but what I have noticed - even though I’m an enormous admirer of their work – was that most of them if not all of them included certain things that are not in the bible.

"So therefore my task was to go back to the original greek text and interpret precisely what the text was saying in visual form.
A revelation of the future

"It's unfortunate that the term 'apocalyptic' has assumed a meaning rather different from the real message of Revelation.

"The word 'apocalypse' derives from the Greek 'apokalupsis', which simply means 'an uncovering' or 'revelation' ... hence 'The Book of Revelation'.
Locusts out of the abbyss

Images by David Miles

"Although the book warns that some scary events should be expected, the concluding 'word picture' presented in the last chapter of Revelation is one of peace and tranquility.

"People have great difficulty understanding the Book of Revelation, our aim has been to avoid putting any specific interpretation on the book but, rather, to let Revelation speak for itself.

"My hope is that my visual interpretation of the text will encourage people to see just what a source of inspiration the text has been, and continues to be - either as a religious text, or a very remarkable piece of literature that continues to inspire artists, writers and filmmakers."
Approaching Apocalypse

Approaching Apocalypse image projection
Sounds of the apocalypse

The soundtrack of readings and music have been devised by Birmingham contemporary composer, Simon Hall, and award winning documentary producer, Rosie Boulton also from Birmingham.

Rosie explains that it was important to use terms and visuals that people are already familar with including 666 and Armageddon - also to edit the 16 chapters in the Book of Revelation down with a modern 21st century take so the show wouldn’t be too long or overwhelming.

"For some people it might be a deeply spiritual experience, for others a first encounter with a piece of literature, or just interesting way of opening up an obscure piece of text in a 21st century way.”

The audience is invited to absorb the images, words and music, as a stimulus to look at the Book of Revelation and the approaching apocalypse.

Watch a preview video about the show which includes an interview with the artist David Miles.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:24 am
Site Admin

secret squirrel wrote:

Eagles Disobey has just received multiple source verified internet chatter from my Morocco "Mole" that the same group :Smile which we wrestled THE Golden Thread away from, a radical group bent on fear mongering, hoaxes and disinformation, the destruction of mankind, and whose members regularly call themselves prophets with Godlike power (foolish) is now actively attempting to undermine the authority of Nodstar* and the Co-Admins, at this forum. They are planning to use manipulation and coercion.

The attempt will not succeed. I hope this one post will convince them that we know and that their plan has failed.

Dex wrote:

I have NOT personally witnessed ANYONE from this Forum trying to Undermine SNEDS what so ever.
Have our members voiced their opinions, OF COURSE and I continue to encourage that whole heartedly.

Whether SNEDS likes it OR NOT I could CARE less because the REAL Golden Thread does NOT ban people for their opinions unlike their Forum.

Dex wrote:

They ALWAYS have referred to UJ as such :roll:

Dex wrote:

Who's wanting to manipulate and coerce?

SNEDS is of course, it's their mandate

Dex wrote:

Is this a pure example for disinfo tactic's?

IMHO yes it is Dex, it has been their way since day one, if they cannot control the process they spew out garbage...

Dex wrote:

Is that all what they're about?

Again in IMHO yes

Dex wrote:

Her flaunting taking the Golden Thread name...Geez
What really gets to me, is they're dishonest rap snowballing the public..a double..Geez.
How many of you have to be told..The 'Power' is from the true witness. The 'Son' of man that witnesses men. Dan should know the 'Son' of man is in the world judging yours, ours, everyone's actions, including bias dishonest assessment's.
Dex

Dex those of us that have been around long enough realize that they stole our name.
By them using OUR name only benefits US because we OWN the domain name so Google will hit us FIRST not their Free Forum Host..

While we are on this subject I would like to request that our members try and refrain from forum bashing even when taunted by the Sock Puppets at the “Other” Forum.

However should you wish to respond to them and our QUOTE them please use the SNEDS Says section for that discussion.

Thanks for understanding folks and please keep up the great postings and discussions.

GT ADMIN

Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:46 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 587 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next