It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:35 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Bluebonnet, quoting Lord James on ZDNet, wrote:
My biggest terrorist client was the IRA and I am pleased to say that I managed to write off more than £1bn of its money[/color].

"The IRA had five companies completely ruined," said James. "They had built the companies up as pensions funds."

James' express instructions were to run the companies down and liquidise the assets, he said.

"I'm a money washer, not a money launderer," said James. :shock:

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/blogs/security-bullet-in-10000166/lord-james-foundation-x-not-a-scam-10020958/

Congressman Peter King, who brands Wikileaks a terrorist organisation (gawd :roll ), was (and still is, I assume) a big friend of Gerry Adams, the IRA/Sinn Fein leader. Years ago, there were unsubstantiated reports that a lot of money (tens of millions of dollars, perhaps many times in excess of that) from "Irish-America" was being channelled through Peter King to the IRA. The thousands that donated this money (although like I said, it was never proven) will be mighty pissed to know that some Peer in the fusty House of Lords was responsible for piddling their money away. :lol
--------------------------
Don, I do remember you mentioning Hansard in a post, but I never posted a response at the time.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:07 pm
GT Truther

I was asked do I know what triggered me to be a "Targeted Individual". I would have to say that I don't know the one thing but I know of several things which all add up. I embarrassed a young agent who tried to assert that I was involved with something that I was not. I had a vision about Nuclear Bombs in shipping containers shipped to the US and sitting in shipyards. In my vision I saw them repainting the outside of the containers and changing the seals. I called some people about my vision because I believed then as I do know that it was a fact. I was then targeted for high surveillance because I made the phone call. But as I told them then, I had a vision and I had no involvement. I read that they found something in Seattle Washington. I also made calls about putting tamper proof RFID's in shipping containers mandatory. I was blown off and no one would listen. It is still this way today. Here we are getting sexually molested at every airport for a crotch bomb and then they let containers through without so much as a how do you do. There is something essential wrong with this. Why would they treat each and everyone of us as a terrorist unless it were a dry run for something much bigger !

I still feel that something is very wrong. I see it everywhere I go. Being targeted and tested. Yes, I believe they are testing my resolve. Seeing what works and lately they have dropped their guard. The chemicals they once used were arcane and this is what the Mexican Gang bangers used. Now they are using very sophisticated chemicals which are 10 times more aggressive than before. Frankly I really disliked the smell of tobacco juice mixed into their concoction. What was the tobacco juice used for. Well, it is used in Mexico in Shamanic tonics. In Puntaria it is used for casting a spell or hexing someone. The real use is that the tar acts like a binder which stick on skin and irritates your skin with a burning sensation. The latter part is from experience.

Going back to why I have been targeted is the fact that I knew that some of the people I worked with years ago had connections to these people. Big money big connections. I know they practice one form of occultism or another and this is why they are connected. Evil seems to be very very big at the highest levels of power. They step on people and kick them to the curb if they feel that they are a threat. I have a piece of paper which demonstrates they hacked into my bank account. I will not hide anything this important in my home or anywhere else. They are pissed at me because I have ways of discovering things which they find hard to believe.

Last night for instance was no different. They attack me every night. They are running out of time though as I believe there are other forces in play at this time. We will see if they carry through.

PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:01 pm
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
[...] as I believe there are other forces in play at this time.

which are ? Because I doubt that somehow.

I think it's only us. Alone. Facing our own darkness in heart. Our own nightmares. Homo Sapiens. Terran's civilisation. Whatever we are.
The others are here, yes, but only to watch and monitor. Their interference remains minimal. Maybe progressive?

I think the question is not "Are we destined for a new and better civilization?", but rather....do we really deserved it ?

There's no black or white answer for that one...but we must be honest first, our civilisation sucks.
If we had all those free energy technologies...could we be really better ? I think not. We haven't change inside.

We are changing of course...but too damn slowly as a whole. That's why we are failing.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:06 pm
GT Truther

Yes, please elaborate! :popcorn :yamon

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:51 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The Quantum Observer outcome postulation
Sky wrote:
Real good question DonD - and I think you got the "real" answer to why I join sides with Lynnwood on not giving Nancy/ZT the time of day in credibility. Personally they have NEVER come up with a claim that panned out. Lucky in some cases with obvious trends, but presto, they sold their souls (I don't even think they posses any) with that claim dispelling the Quantum Observer outcome postulation.

Any person serious enough to test the theory for factual evidence can easily prove that Mind over Matter delivers results. They really screwed their case when defying the Quantum result imo. Too much evidence in science says so factually! It is really poor reasoning for crying wolf on poor results from inapropriate expectations like wishing PX away. That's a double blind in my book. How can you wish away something you can't even prove it exists? Shows me a person with shallow reasoning is compiling these answers or - they are really amped to bullsh*t their audience... just like the channelling New Agers do! Imo this is a media flood that is funded by deep pockets to keep people hoping!

Sky, I give you the benefit of the doubt for not reading ZT enough to know the depth of analysis, connectivity, and high rate of accuracy in their prognostications - including the infamous 'White Lie', which was a carefully-planned psy-op on our erstwhile Powers That Be [Inclined To Exploit Us] that acheived the desired effect. (It's true that the claims haven't been corroborated to the degree they've intimated, but that's been part of their ongoing efforts to bamboozle the PTB the way the PTB bamboozle us). I'm quite certain if you spent some time researching ZT you'd find that you might have been a bit hasty in your denunciation. It's also not true that they've denied the power of Mind Over Matter - in fact, the entire premise of the upcoming transformational shift into 4th density is based on the aggregated power of roughly 89% of the sentient beings on this world manifesting this. What they have denied and decried is this childlike desire we have to avoid what's coming, to think that if we simply pray hard enough - the Dan Burisch emperor-who-wore-no-clothes paradigm - we can somehow 'jump a timeline' and therefore avoid the coming poleshift.

We've discussed this many times in the past, the difference between specific celestially immutable events (such as a poleshift, a planetary collision, a Sun going supernova, etc) and the ability to effect a change in our personal world with telekinetic and/or spiritual energy. The zetas do NOT deny that we can do that - heck, even the souls of those who've recently died are often allowed to lurk around and watch until they 'get it', affecting only the physical temperature (even though by doing so they can 'bend' light in ways that can effect some startling visuals). They've also said that often our souls guide our planning so that we find ourselves encountering other souls we've known in previous lives. Sometimes we can even engage in a spiritual 'battle' with a seeming stranger without realizing that we've set the 'rules' up before hand. They go on to say that we're often able to bring people into contact with us that will help us, subconsciously; that we subconsciously avoid certain circumstances that would otherwise see our demise (e.g. stepping out of the way of a falling meteorite/piano/boulder/automobile at the last minute not knowing it was even coming). There's a basis for those examples of the power of "Mind Over Matter" (it's why I named our first official album "Mindhshaft Over Matter", because I've always believed in this principle). But if you watch the weather and the weatherman shows you the path of a hurricane and you're in it, you're not likely to avoid it simply by praying or making some supreme telekinetic effort.

pausing.....

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Cyberbird wrote:
Phatman wrote:
[...] as I believe there are other forces in play at this time.

which are ? Because I doubt that somehow.

I think it's only us. Alone. Facing our own darkness in heart. Our own nightmares. Homo Sapiens. Terran's civilisation. Whatever we are.
The others are here, yes, but only to watch and monitor. Their interference remains minimal. Maybe progressive?

I think the question is not "Are we destined for a new and better civilization?", but rather....do we really deserved it ?

There's no black or white answer for that one...but we must be honest first, our civilisation sucks.
If we had all those free energy technologies...could we be really better ? I think not. We haven't change inside.

We are changing of course...but too damn slowly as a whole. That's why we are failing.

Spot-on, Cyberbird. We may disagree about where this realization leads, but it's quite evident that as a race of sentient beings, we earthlings are lucky we even have a social arrangement that allows those of us that are immature and dare I say it, utterly stupid - to co-exist with those who exude the kind of good vibrations and enlightenment that even the mundane takes on a profound and entertaining nature. Like having spiritual kindergarteners mixing with post-graduate students irrespective of physical age. And the end result is that we end up being governed by the Lowest Comic Denominator. One perfect example is the political system here in America (and used by most of the world's democracies); the system itself is a superbly-designed arrangement for manifesting the power of ideas, and yet one of the two main parties of the nation can only find one idea that appeals to them - tax cuts for the wealthy - that they will even discuss, let alone vote on. Notice was given to the Tweedledee party today by said Tweedledum party that they, the Tweedledum party, will filibuster all discussion of any subject other than continuing the lightening of the tax burden on the rich. What happened? Simple. The Tweedledum base came out to vote recently, and the Tweedledee base was so disgusted they stayed home rather than show any support for the Tweedledees. You see, they had been promised a Tweedledee party that would be truly different than the Tweedledums, that would work at solving real problems and bringing justice and accountability into the world again, but they found to their chagrin that nothing really changed. Why bother even bringing such corrupt, stupid, banally evil, cyncial, fraudulent imbecilic terrans into the wonder of free energy? They would only exploit us worse than we already are being exploited, because that's what powermongers yearn for - more power! And FREE power! For themselves! To control there lessers!

But it's been said all before. Still, I agree with your premise Cyberbird. It's why I think that there is a time for this to end, and the portions dolloped out to the Pro, the Con, and the Neutral, after which - maybe, hopefully - the new landscape will be for the "meek to inherit" and finally make something of. Maybe, hopefully.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

mjc wrote:
Congressman Peter King, who brands Wikileaks a terrorist organisation (gawd :roll ), was (and still is, I assume) a big friend of Gerry Adams, the IRA/Sinn Fein leader. Years ago, there were unsubstantiated reports that a lot of money (tens of millions of dollars, perhaps many times in excess of that) from "Irish-America" was being channelled through Peter King to the IRA. The thousands that donated this money (although like I said, it was never proven) will be mighty pissed to know that some Peer in the fusty House of Lords was responsible for piddling their money away. :lol
--------------------------
Don, I do remember you mentioning Hansard in a post, but I never posted a response at the time.

Thanks for clarifying that, mjc. You still haven't mentioned - I don't think - what your personal opinion is about this £17-billion windfall that 'Foundation X' has promised to donate to the good of the British people so they can use it to build infrastructure. What do you think is the source of this promise? A front for the Vatican luciferians, anxious to buy their salvation in the coming cataclysms? Perhaps a New Age band of eccentric billionaires? A front for the Puppetmaster? The fabled Wanta riches? (I still think the 'X' is a dead giveaway as to the reason.)

As for Peter King; for a time I actually thought "here's a reasonable Republican" but then I'd notice how he'd go for the basest emotional response to whatever crisis he was flogging....the usual fear and vengeance against the 'enemies' of America. To hear that he was connecting with an IRA "terrorist" is stunning; maybe I'm thinking of a different Peter King? Nope; just googled and you're right. But to think of him pal-ing around with "terrorists" like the IRA is unimagineable - though the hypocrisy implicit in the contrast between that friendship and his venomous attack on Wikileaks is ...... to be expected.

edited to add, following a googling:
Quote:
Congressman Peter King’s opponent calls him a terrorist collaborator

Candidate Howard Kudler (D) accuses King of IRA collusion
By JAMES O'SHEA , IrishCentral.com Staff Writer

Mr. Kudler was responding to Mr. King's outrageous statement in Newsday (10-10-10) about his 'friendliness' with terrorist organizations, Mr. Howard Kudler (D) wrote an Op-ed in response to Mr. King's curious statement.

Our Congressman justified having a good friendship with the militant group by saying: "The Irish Republican Army (IRA) were never at war with America."

Mr. Kudler releases this Op-ed statement about Congressman King is connection to active terrorist groups:

"As to the character of the sitting Congressman of the 3rd District, I myself, have been in public service for 26 years. I have never once felt the urge to collaborate with any violent terrorist organizations that believed it necessary to murder innocent women and children just to make a political point."

from http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Congre ... 47698.html

It used to be that the Dems were the ones always being accused of being "terrorist sympathizers". What happened? Tweedledee and Tweedledum, over and over again.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thank you for your response DonD – eloquent as ever. I shall remain a sceptic until a Zetan steps on my toe and excuses himself. But I will take more time to read the material (and deny my inner gut screaming foul) to raise my insight of the general milieu Nancy is attempting to provide. We will debate this again I am sure.

Cyberbird – I go along with your view too. There is so much more to our potential futures – but that for another day…

One thing I will re-iterate. We should not be fooled by the different sides game. There are only two real planes that matter. The Upper and the Lower - The Higher Spiritual potential and the lower spiritual reality. Humanity will only advance if they really start considering the “META-function” potential of life. To remain captured by a uni-planar soul experience is the objective of the lower plane masters. We have Higher Function spiritual potential which can only be attained if we do the “Work”.

We are all being played!

Nuff Said.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:26 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Very interesting discussion this morning, Don, Cyber, mjc and Sky! :clap

Much to think about and for that I thank you! :heart

I, too, think the forces of "light" versus the forces of "darkness" are very much at it behind the scenes and some of it is spilling out into the open.

I've always held the opinion that 2012 will bring about a new renaissance for mankind. Why? We have endured a very long period of darkness - witness the wars over the last couple hundred years. Take a good look at the Wikileaks. Look at how ordinary citizens the world over are mistreated by their "betters" (some would say "masters").

Throughout mankinds history we have seen the cycle of light/dark.

Quote:

Cyber, IMHO you are dead, spot on. If we are headed for a renaissance what does civilization do to cause this global consciousness raising to occur?

Nuclear war?

Planet X?

Pole shift?

In my opinion, we stubbon humans only change when we must - adapt or die, right?

As Don so eloquently put it above, Tweedledums and Tweedledees are no longer pertinent to most folks (especially in the US). We perceive them as, essentially, the same. I've heard many of my bat $hit leftie friends complain that President Obama is just "Bush lite." How truly sad is that?

The great awakening awaits us. It will certainly be an interesting ride and I, for one, hope I can be around to see it.

Yes, indeedy Petie, there is a day coming for some serious karma payback.

Jest my two cents...

Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:35 am
Site Admin

Bluebonnet wrote:

The great awakening awaits us. It will certainly be an interesting ride and I, for one, hope I can be around to see it.

Yes, indeedy Petie, there is a day coming for some serious karma payback.

Jest my two cents...

There's one for the "Great Quotes of The Golden Thread" section...

Spot on BB :clap :clap :clap :clap

Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:45 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I don't look forward to those who make others suffer. Suffering for the right reasons brings an awakening as was in my case. I went past hatred of those who abuse me. I was able to finally look introspectively up in the my attic of my mind where I push aside all those things which I let my ego deal with. The ego is great, knight in shining armor ready to save the day and all it wants in return is for you to feed it. At what price.... ? I have been humbled by my attackers. I am a changed man. I don't seek revenge I seek the truth and the light. It is only when men put away their egos will they be truly free. The ego forces one to self servant caring only for the one instead of the many. Don't kid yourself into believing that anyone is any different. What was the cost of this change ? It cost me everything. All that I was is now gone. All that I am becoming is something I realize I needed most in life. STS... STO... How far can we go if we cannot stop serving the ego ?

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:32 am
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Thanks for clarifying that, mjc. You still haven't mentioned - I don't think - what your personal opinion is about this £17-billion windfall that 'Foundation X' has promised to donate to the good of the British people so they can use it to build infrastructure. What do you think is the source of this promise? A front for the Vatican luciferians, anxious to buy their salvation in the coming cataclysms? Perhaps a New Age band of eccentric billionaires? A front for the Puppetmaster? The fabled Wanta riches? (I still think the 'X' is a dead giveaway as to the reason.)

Foundation X doesn't consist of generation Xer's then, Don? :cool Mind you, you did mention a "New Age band of eccentric billionaires." It is interesting that X is involved in their name, though. ;)

As you know, Hansard is the name given to the reporting of the day-to-day business of the British government, so this information is definitely something to take seriously, as is "Lord James" himself. He's a City of London grandee and company troubleshooter -- amongst other things -- plus he was also involved in the team that uncovered the Iraqi 'super-gun' affair in the not-too-distant past. As Lord James said in early November : "Foundation X was introduced to me 20 weeks ago by an eminent City firm, which is FSA (Financial Services Authority) controlled." So, the people behind Foundation X are clearly not scam artists with Nigerian addresses. Originally, I'd thought Foundation_X comprised oil-rich Sheiks from Kuwait or United Arab Emirates, thinking about using the returns from their sovereign wealth funds to help their former Colonial Master out of their financial mess -- maybe to oil the wheels so that they see a good return on the rest of their UK private investments, but this seems unlikely, and another explanation is clearly needed.

Foundation X would like to inject £22 billion into the UK economy by Christmas, no strings attached, and are willing to provide more funds to the rest of the developed world, so it's obviously a group who are pro-western in their world view. Does that mean a bunch of mega-rich old Anglo-Saxon white men in league with the De Rothschilds? It could well be, as they seem to be offering these funds to the UK first.

Lord James said that the amount of gold bullion that would be needed to secure Foundation X's currency reserves would be more than the entire value of bullion that had ever been mined in the history of the world. On current figures in the consensus reality, as I understand it, there's about 180,000 tons of gold floating around, valued at around $5 or $6 trillion. So, whoever's behind Foundation X has wealth in excess of five trillion dollars. Is this old money, or newly created wealth of the last few decades made by playing roulette on the world's stockmarkets? Maybe some was "appropriated" money from terrorist organisations, but the amounts would have been trifling in comparison to the trillions to be made on stock markets. Lord James mentioned North African terrorists BTW, which is clearly a reference to Libya and Gaddafi, who donated shed-loads of cash to the IRA during their "active" period, as well as shiploads of weapons.

Dondep wrote:
As for Peter King; for a time I actually thought "here's a reasonable Republican" but then I'd notice how he'd go for the basest emotional response to whatever crisis he was flogging....the usual fear and vengeance against the 'enemies' of America. To hear that he was connecting with an IRA "terrorist" is stunning; maybe I'm thinking of a different Peter King? Nope; just googled and you're right. But to think of him pal-ing around with "terrorists" like the IRA is unimagineable - though the hypocrisy implicit in the contrast between that friendship and his venomous attack on Wikileaks is ...... to be expected.

edited to add, following a googling:
Quote:
Congressman Peter King’s opponent calls him a terrorist collaborator
<cut to save space>

from http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Congre ... 47698.html

It used to be that the Dems were the ones always being accused of being "terrorist sympathizers". What happened? Tweedledee and Tweedledum, over and over again.

I suppose the IRA were seen as the mythical freedom fighters to those of Irish-Catholic extraction (like Peter King) in the USA and elsewhere, Don, fighting the "British tyrant" who had occupied their land over the centuries, starting with the Anglo-Normans in the eleventh and twelfth centuries, and Protestant English and Scottish settlers who later followed and settled in the north of Ireland and were eventually called "Scots-Irish." The Irish question has been a complex one through the ages as many familiar with this subject will know. The Republic of Ireland of the last 30 years is an entirely different land to the romantic vision that many Irish-Americans probably have of it, though. It's a modern, dynamic country...well, it was before the recent bottom fell out of their economy and they were bailed out. Also, there are more people of Irish extraction in the UK than in the whole of the Republic of Ireland, in the region of 5 million, I think, mostly in cities like London, Birmingham, Liverpool and Glasgow. So when the IRA were planting bombs in England and killing people in places such as Birmingham and London in the 1970s and 1980s, some of the people they blew up were of Catholic Irish descent. Irony of ironies. :roll

Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:32 am
Site Admin

Phatz - you are living proof of my point above. Humans only change when they must. Conscious living happens when humans see no other alternative survival strategy. :heart

Quote:
So, the people behind Foundation X are clearly not scam artists with Nigerian addresses. Originally, I'd thought Foundation_X comprised oil-rich Sheiks from Kuwait or United Arab Emirates, thinking about using the returns from their sovereign wealth funds to help their former Colonial Master out of their financial mess -- maybe to oil the wheels so that they see a good return on the rest of their UK private investments, but this seems unlikely, and another explanation is clearly needed.

Foundation X would like to inject £22 billion into the UK economy by Christmas, no strings attached, and are willing to provide more funds to the rest of the developed world, so it's obviously a group who are pro-western in their world view. Does that mean a bunch of mega-rich old Anglo-Saxon white men in league with the De Rothschilds? It could well be, as they seem to be offering these funds to the UK first.

Lord James said that the amount of gold bullion that would be needed to secure Foundation X's currency reserves would be more than the entire value of bullion that had ever been mined in the history of the world. On current figures in the consensus reality, as I understand it, there's about 180,000 tons of gold floating around, valued at around $5 or $6 trillion. So, whoever's behind Foundation X has wealth in excess of five trillion dollars.

mjc - :clap

When I first watched the video, read more and found the web site, I was convinced it was a scam. Especially given that Lord James and the woo woos BOTH bid for control of MG Rover. So there IS a semi-connection here.

However Lord James is adamant (according to news reports) that Foundation X is not UNOITC. Why would the man lie at this point? :dunno

Soooooo - the next look around leads some in the conspiracy 'net world to point their fingers at the Vatican and/or Vatican bank.

Why would the Vatican/Vatican Bank be interested in bailing out the UK? Yeah, yeah "second coming" yada yada yada. Seriously, WHY? What factual reason is there?

As mjc states above - who else could/would it be?

Bill Gates?

Gaddafi?

The Saudis?

mjc brings an interesting point to the table, IMHO - follow the money!

Who has THIS much money? Who is altruistic enough (or greedy enough) to offer to do this?

I know, I know - it's WALMART and the Chinese! TOTAL global domination in one fell swoop. The Chinese are done with the US and need someplace else to dump their crap!

:mrgreen:

Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:26 pm
GT Truther

Assange rape claims a set-up - mother

Thursday, December 02, 2010 » 11:12am

Rape allegations against WikiLeaks editor-in-chief Julian Assange are a set-up, his mother says.

'I know for a fact he wouldn't rape anybody, it was a set-up,' Christine Assange has told The Courier Mail.

Interpol on Wednesday issued a global arrest warrant for the 39-year-old Australian founder of the WikiLeaks website, as the chaos from its massive dump of secret US cables spread from governments to financial markets.

He is wanted in Sweden for questioning over the alleged rape and molestation of two women. He denies the charges.

Ms Assange, who moved to Queensland's Sunshine Coast five weeks ago, said her son had distanced himself from the family for their own safety.

'I'm concerned it's gotten too big and the forces that he's challenging are too big,' she told the newspaper.

She said her son was a highly ethical person and had always been a 'seeker of truth'.

'He sees what he's doing as doing a good thing in the world, fighting baddies if you like.'

She said Mr Assange was a highly intelligent child, who himself became a father to son Daniel, now 21, at the age of 18.

She said the way he dealt with fatherhood at an early age was a measure of his character.

'Jules put his life and university studies on hold to parent Daniel and be there for him,' Ms Assange said.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:08 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hi all.
UK newspaper The Mirror's website ran a story about Foundation X, saying the man behind it is Alan Barr. Just a guy with tons of money that wants to help his country.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:00 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Hi all.
UK newspaper The Mirror's website ran a story about Foundation X, saying the man behind it is Alan Barr. Just a guy with tons of money that wants to help his country.

:clap Rick! You get the absolute gold star!!!!

There is a very interesting discussion going on at ATS about this. Hat tip to Korg:

Middlewich sewer works will sink me
11:58am Thursday 10th December 2009

snip

Alan Barr, who runs BHP Transport in Cledford Lane, reckons the diversion route will cost him an extra £5,350 a week and has entered what he describes as a ‘David and Goliath’ battle with United Utilities.

http://www.middlewichguardian.co.uk/news/4787731.Middlewich_sewer_works_will_sink_me/

Jumping around a bit but there is a trail leading to this company...

The Broken Hill Proprietary Company Ltd

Here is the link to the discussion - scroll down a bit on page 1 and follow his links.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread632637/pg1

Basically Korg links to the Broken Hill Proprietary Company Limited - an Australian mining company. :hmm

And then links to BHPBilliton:

BHP's rich and varied history began in a silver, lead and zinc mine in Broken Hill in New South Wales, Australia.

One of the most lucrative deposits in the world at the time, it was later described in the London press as the 'best managed mine in the world'.

In 1899, BHP leased an iron ore mine at Iron Knob in South Australia. Sixteen years later, in 1915, BHP ventured into steel making, commissioning its first steelworks at Newcastle, New South Wales.

After World War I, BHP continued to diversify, forming a shipping fleet, as well as acquiring coal mines and additional reserves of iron ore and limestone. BHP also acquired companies that manufactured finished steel products.

Steel production was expanded in 1935, when BHP acquired Australian Iron and Steel and its Port Kembla steelworks. A few years later, BHP established blast furnace and shipbuilding facilities at Whyalla, South Australia.

In 1967, BHP entered the petroleum industry with a major oil discovery in Bass Strait, off the southeastern coast of Australia.

Through the 1970s and 1980s, BHP's focus shifted offshore, acquiring Utah International Inc, comprising coal mines in New Mexico and Queensland, as well as discovering copper in Chile — this find became the Escondida mine.

Closer to home, local projects included the North West Shelf gas and liquid natural gas (LNG) development off the Western Australia coast.

During the 1990s, BHP acquired several companies, opened new mines, commenced new petroleum production and grew its steel operations. The Cannington silver, lead and zinc mine in central Queensland, Australia commenced production, as did the Ekati Diamond Mine™ in Canada and the Crinum coal mine in Queensland.

http://www.bhpbilliton.com/bb/aboutUs/companyOverview/ourHistory/bhpHistory.jsp

Korg links Barr as a subsidiary of bhpbilliton. HMMMMMMM

So would a MINING company have enough gold stashed somewhere to make the bid? Especially a mining company with investiments in silver, gold, platinum and diamonds?

Or is Korg on a wild goose chase?

Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:29 pm
Site Admin

My personal opinion is that Foundation X is REAL and is a mixture of REAL OLD money, IE The Rockefellars to name but just a few but also newly founded inducted members like Bill Gates, Richard Branson and the likes...

These people catagorically state that the reason behind this is to stabalize the Brits and eventually the World to ensure their wealth stays intact.

The question is what do these folks know that we do not?

In my mind it is NOT an ELE event otherwise these folks would be spending their money and partying like there was no tomorrow.

I think this is a valid story the real question is what is the MOTIVE behind it, to me that is the true story.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:21 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
My personal opinion is that Foundation X is REAL and is a mixture of REAL OLD money, IE The Rockefellars to name but just a few but also newly founded inducted members like Bill Gates, Richard Branson and the likes...

These people catagorically state that the reason behind this is to stabalize the Brits and eventually the World to ensure their wealth stays intact.

In my mind it is NOT an ELE event otherwise these folks would be spending their money and partying like there was no tomorrow.

I think this is a valid story the real question is what is the MOTIVE behind it, to me that is the true story.

A few years ago I would have said NESARA.

But now I'm not so sure.

As for whats coming, well there was a very small article in the London Telegraph newspaper a day or so ago talking about solar flares in 2013 and the possibility of power supply issues and how investigations are ongoing to work out what can be done - and then to make the neccessary investments.

I wonder if this means that the lights will stay on here? I just hope that if not then the lights only go out when the weather is a LOT warmer than we are experiencing 'right now'. Ice, snow with freezing fog expected - brr!

Simon

Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:39 pm
Site Admin

Folks if you have Facebook like this story, if NOT then please spread this story as far wide as you possibly can

===============================

Who Will Be TIME's 2010 Person of the Year?

He is a new kind of whistle-blower: one made for the digital age. Those before him (like Daniel Ellsberg) were limited in the ways they could go public with their information. But in founding WikiLeaks.org, Julian Assange gave himself the freedom to publish virtually anything he wants, whether it's the true nature of Iraqi prisoner abuse, the double role Pakistan plays in Afghanistan or the personal e-mails of Sarah Palin. Assange's site, which he started four years ago, has made public a trove of secret and classified documents — close to 500,000 pages on the Iraq and Afghanistan wars alone. But in the process, governments he has targeted (like the U.S.'s) claim he has put the lives of informants and soldiers in jeopardy. Warranted or not, Assange is convinced that the governments and intelligence agencies he is unmasking are watching his every move, and as a result, he finds himself in virtual exile in Europe.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packa ... 27,00.html

Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Has anyone realised how RANK coca-cola has become!

Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

The fact that Glen Beck even made this list let alone is in second place makes me want to PUKE :roll :crazy

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packa ... 34,00.html

Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:37 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I watched about a half of a CBC (Canada) show on the 2012 phenomenon, and the word Nibiru was mentioned several times, and the image of the words Planet X appeared in several images.

The show featured a Nasa scientist skeptic and some gun-toting survivalists, and some new-age weirdo-types.

It wasn't clearly dismissive, but it mostly seemed to see the phenomenon as a social manifestation, and not a real indicator that the manure might possibly be about to hit the fan.

Gradually, for better or worse, 2012 ideas are slowly seeping into mainstream consciousness.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:39 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Here is the link for that:
http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/doczone ... lypse2012/

Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:35 am
GT Truther

L2L wrote:

They know what some of us already know, and it's the near-ELE event - not to be confused with an event that would destroy the world. I'll say it again: their motive is the salvation of their souls, since they know they "can't take it with them" and have made all sorts of spiritually-selfish decisions along the way to accumulate said wealth. For newbies, I remind you that early on in the history of this GT one 'patriotic insider' pleaded openly on this 'Thread with his/her fellows in the black-ops community to "do what's right, because our very souls depend on it" (the plea had to do with the real meaning of "tell the world" - that a poleshift is on the way). Ponder that for a moment; the implications were enormous then and still are.

What mjc reminded us about the 22 billion pounds is another factoid not to be overlooked: the amount of bullion involved is supposedly more than the known quantity of mined gold - leaving only the Vatican or a supra-national organization that's been around as long or longer than they have - as the potential source for the funds. I read what you found BB about bhpbilliton (good sleuthing! :sherlock ) but I think the calculation made by Lord James would have included whatever reserves those folks would have mined already. I know this too is more "hiding in plain sight", but the point is - some awfully wealthy people seem to have become awfully anxious to "spread the wealth around" all of a sudden, and we know that wealth is RARELY acheived or accumulated by doing "good works"; it's the reward for scraping and clawing and exploiting your way to the top of the material resource heap. The implicit contradiction says more about the non-material world, seems to me.

Jest my too sense..... (thanks for the malaprop in that, BB)

We have less than 4 weeks until a) the major cities of Indonesia and the south Pacific - including Singapore and to a certain extent even Hong Kong - go beneath the waves, for all practical purposes (obviously many skyscrapers will still rise above the water's edge); or b) nothing happens, in which case many of us will have nothing more to say about ZT. That hourglass Cyber posted awhile ago is down to its last grains.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a related subject - the ego - I'll have a lot more to say shortly. For too long the 'ego' has been used as a pejorative term, as it rightly often should be, but rarely is the super-ego addressed (not what the term appears at first glance). Since it's the beginning of the day here I'll leave it for later, but it's a very important issue that's rarely mentioned.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:36 am
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 37  Next