It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:41 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Earlier I followed a forum link quote to GLP - and got this -

Quote:
SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN BANNED -

Thank you for not stalking!

The last time I read anything from there was in 2008. I don't care much for their content or style, so Go Figure?

Anybody else getting the same treatment?

:banned :silly

Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 pm
Profile WWW

Are you using a proxy? I got that last year when I was experimenting with proxies.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:21 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Just one of MANY reasons why I do NOT click on GLOP Links :censor :rant :headbang

If your not using a Proxy then your IP is within a range of their ban filters.

When you go to the gutter you get TONS of RATS and unfortunatly NON Spamming folks like yourself get caught in the Rat Traps

Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:46 pm
Profile WWW

Has this been discussed while I was away at the Dog Shows?
Basically if you filled your tube with cold water and then add warm colored water, then add oil and see what happens.

This one is Dr from Italy that discovered it. The first event May 11 and then June 12th. Pretty serious stuff.The current is dead, he doesn't know what the Govt official line is here, but he says that some physicists believe the current will restart, he is not so sure!!

Maybe this is why Obama is being treated for depression!!!!! It was on his watch!!!

Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:38 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

GLP Should be called SLOPS as far as I'm conCERNed

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:05 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

OH MY GOD :why

http://www.rotten.com/ got that in a SPAM Message today

Edited By L2L to remove langauge

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:34 am
Profile YIM

Lol - have had sprites of how crappy the GLP experience is, and now I have been cured without even spending time there!

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:39 am
Profile WWW

Hey Fr33k - you should get a bar of soap from the bathroom and chew on it when you surf the net.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Sky wrote:
Hey Fr33k - you should get a bar of soap from the bathroom and chew on it when you surf the net.

That is how I brush my damaged teeth! :roflmao soap is actually a lot healthier for you then TOOTHPASTE not very tasty though!

Some of the things in that website are so horrible it's NOT worth mentioning.

Dishwashing liquid is equally effective at cleaning damaged teeth!

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:51 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I H8 GLP just as much as I H8 WADSPAZ's (nodstars) SITE! But sky you wanna know the WORST OFFENDER!

Above Top Secret! it's a C.I.A. STINKTANK! :roflmao

Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:55 am
Profile YIM

Airport Director Wants Private Company To Take Over Security

After recent controversy surrounding the Transportation Security Administration's security screenings, the director of Charlotte's airport said he wants a private company to take over the job.

Federal law allows airports to replace TSA agents with private security guards. Right now, 17 airports across the country do this, and the Orlando Sanford Airport in Florida plans to be the 18th in January.

Charlotte Douglas International Airport Director Jerry Orr said he's wanted a private firm to do security screenings since 2001, when the TSA was created.

con.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25855378/detail.html

(Hmmm.... I wonder just which security companies are "guarding" our airports.... I can see this is my next project. lol

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:58 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

rutsuyasun,

At your link, I find a couple other comments very disturbing:

Quote:
“The joke in the industry is TSA stands for Thousands Standing Around," Orr said.

He said he does not understand why there are 464 TSA employees at Charlotte Douglas when he has 350 people running the entire airport.

Orr also said using a private firm would mean better customer service because there would be more competition among local companies and more accountability.

Congresswoman Sue Myrick told Eyewitness News there is a need for better service. She said her office has received 200 calls about that in the past two days.

"We've always had complaints about TSA agents who are rude to people," she said.

Orr said although he wants a private company at the airport, it's unlikely that it will happen. He said the federal government currently pays for the agents, while the airport would have to pay for private ones. Orr did not know exactly how much that would cost, but he said it’s not feasible.

I also wonder which 17 airports are currently using private security...and who are they using? Blackwater/Xe? Perhaps this is just another "Problem-Reaction-Solution" in progress - and the unsuspecting public is at the Reaction stage.

Hmmm...

Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:01 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
:hmm Hmmm, earlier today this arrived in my email inbox (from Ed Komarek).

So, why has such an agreement been made?

Expediency in the face of a perceived Arab / Chinese / N Korean (etc.,) threat?

Because of 'something' incoming?

Or is this just a ruse, in the same way as peace agreements made in the late 1930's were entered into to just 'buy time' with no intent for long term peace?

Simon

--------------------

Breaking News -- Russia and NATO Agree to Cooperate on Missile Defence
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11803931 I wager this is really going to fly throughout the UFO/ET community bigtime. Global Offworld News Service

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/star-wars-russia-work-nato-missile-defence-shield Thanks to Dirk Ploeg for this link. This is a very interesting development.

Friend Ed Komarek on Facebook for daily UFO/ET News. Here is the archive for Offworld News if you are not on Facebook. http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/2010/09/facebook-ufoet-news.html

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:23 pm

I started out to research which private security firms are providing security to airports at present. I had done some research on Hutchison Whampoa a couple of years ago, so I decided to start there. I found nothing showing that they are involved in providing security services at any airports globally, but I found so much information on them, much more than I had originally, that I put some of it together and published it on Facebook. If you are interested here is the link. (It is much to long to post here.)

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved& ... 2928807589

Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:29 pm
Profile YIM

Here is a list of airports and the private companies servicing them:

* San Francisco, Calif. – Covenant Aviation Security, LLC
* Tupelo, Miss. – Trinity Technology Group, Inc.
* Sioux Falls, S.D. – Covenant Aviation Security, LLC
* Jackson Hole, Wyo. – Jackson Hole Airport Board
* Kansas City, Mo. – FirstLine Transportation Security, Inc.
* Rochester, N.Y. – McNeil Technologies, Inc.
* Sonoma, Calif. – Trinity Technology Group, Inc
* Key West, Fla. – Raytheon Technical Services Company LLC
* Roswell N.M. – BOS Security, Inc.
* Eastern Montana Airports (Sidney, Glendive, Glasgow, Havre, Wolf Point, Lewistown, Miles City) – Trinity Technology Group, Inc.

Trinity Technology Group- a solutions-oriented company that provides security support for the nation’s critical infrastructure and information of sensitive missions and operations.
Quote:
We serve the national defense and intelligence communities and the commercial sector.
Trinity Technology Group serves the Department of Defense, the Office of Homeland Security and the intelligence agencies responsible for the protection of our nation’s critical information resources.

Covenant Aviation Security, LLC (CAS) was formed to provide specialized security services exclusively to the aviation industry. As one of the top thirty contractors to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), CAS is best known for its work with the TSA’s Screening Partnership Program (SPP)

Quote:
CAS also provides facility security services at four CAT X airports. At John F. Kennedy International Airport and LaGuardia Airport, we provide perimeter security with approximately 600 licensed, unarmed and uniformed guards. At Orlando International Airport, we provide Personnel Screening Services of any person wanting to enter the AOA. At San Francisco International Airport, we inspect deliveries, employees, and their belongings accessing sterile areas from ramp areas.

FirstLine Transportation Security is a leading provider of a broad array of security guard/screening services and technical/administrative security support services to the federal government and related commercial partners. FirstLine also provides high quality, customer-focused airport security screening through the TSA’s Screening Partnership Program.

McNeil Technologies, Inc. is a best-in-class prime contractor providing professional services to the Federal Government. ... Since July 2004, the corporation has been owned by Veritas Capital and McNeil's senior management team.
Quote:
McNeil Security is a leading provider of critical security screening services. A division of McNeil Technologies, McNeil Security prides itself in providing front-line protection at highly sensitive locations and reliable, efficient security for our nation’s transportation system.

Raytheon Technical Services Company LLC
Quote:
Raytheon Awarded $88 Million Airport Passenger Screening Equipment Services Contract

RESTON, Va., April 12, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) was awarded an $88 million task order to install passenger checkpoint screening equipment at airports nationwide.

The task order was issued under the Transportation Security Administration's Security Equipment Integration Services contract. Raytheon will be responsible for installing equipment that includes a wide range of technologies. The contract began March 24 and ends March 23, 2011.

http://raytheon.mediaroom.com/index.php ... te=release

Quote:
Raytheon Awarded $16.3 Million Contract by the TSA to Provide Security Screening Services at Key West International and Florida Keys Marathon Airports

http://raytheon.mediaroom.com/index.php ... te=release

July 27th, 2005
BOS Security Receives TSA Approval
Georgia Company Approved to Provide Airport Passenger & Baggage Screening Services for the Department of Homeland Security

BOS Security, founded in 1993, is owned by Nathan Carmack and provides professional security services including armed & unarmed personnel.

Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:10 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

==== Why haven't we been invited to the party ? ====

Ask yourselves, why haven't the visitors blatantly shown up at the party ? They aren't afraid of anything we can muster. They are however, afraid of our Nuclear deterrent. They are afraid for our sakes. What message would they send if they could send a message to us ? Would it be that danger is near ? Yes, this is exactly the message that has been sent and is continuing to be sent.

Why do they keep their distance ? Because of Nuclear posturing by the guys who think that these weapons are necessary ? When Russia emasculated its nuclear deterrent and then opened its kimono to the UN inspectors.. why did they do it ? Chernobyl ? Yes, the two backscatter radars otherwise known as woodpeckers cause the reactor at Chernobyl to go critical be for it could SCRAM (emergency shutdown).

During 1965-1975 over 150 Nuclear ICBM missiles were rendered inoperable. As many as half of them were depleted rendering the fissile materials inert ! This was not published but is something I am telling you for the first time because of a contact I made some time ago. I know this person was working as a tech at one of the silos and his group of missiles he was assigned to were affected. I trust this person because I got this information in the middle 1980's. I then learned of the officers who came forward who "VALIDATED" what my friend said. But they did not say anything about the fissile materials. My friend said that ET sucked the radio activity from the war heads !

This leads me to my next point. After reviewing Hutchinson's information on Tesla quantum fluxes and the effects on materials and what Dr Tom Bearden has written about rendering our radioactive waste inert by using quantum fluxes like Tesla created and now Hutchinson has created in the laboratory we can only surmise that ET has more advanced quantum energy devices which can cause "super positioning". This effect of super positioning is the affect on the nucleus of the atoms. Yes... the radioactive part in fissile materials. It is not only my belief but my physicist buddy who also believes that super positioning can deplete fissile materials freeing neutron and accelerating neutron decay thereby depleting the fissile materials.

When scalar devices like this are employed they can do one or more things. They can either excite the fissile materials or they can stretch them to a point where decay is accelerated not from 100's of thousands of years but just a few seconds. So, why did Chernobyl go critical ? Scalar energy can be static or dynamic. This means that the energy potential in a static system would do the stretch thing to the nucleon whereas the dynamic would stretch in one direction then stretch in the other direction. Due to the quickly changing energy potentials in a multi megawatt backscatter radar it cause the nuclear materials to become excited, thus the meltdown at Chernobyl.

http://books.google.com/books?id=fsKtpLW7NqIC&pg=PA19&lpg=PA19&dq=backscatter+radar+chernobyl&source=bl&ots=3s6MPxsGSB&sig=n8Bd9S55QCzvmCGUJuGBDUwueCQ&hl=en&ei=KhzqTN6NC43CsAOFk5WxCw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CDYQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q&f=false

So we have discovered that ET could easily cause all of our nuclear deterrent to go off. Why haven't they ? Obviously they aren't the bad little green bastards that the military geniuses believe them to be. So why have they told us repeatedly to disarm ? Could it be that our sun could introduce a massive fluctuating scalar potential ? Yes.. So CME's could set off the Nuke's all over the world ? Yes.. ! So ET warned us about scalar energy from the sun. NO ! They physically demonstrated it ! They could not tell us about Quantum Energy. They did how ever show us this ! So why didn't they tell us. Quantum Energy is the next step in to the cosmos. It is the golden key which when we unlock the door they will openly admit us or deny us entry. The one any only way they would admit us it to make our weapons into plow shears ! This is the only way we will be admitted.

So, like i said before, Quantum Energy is the single most important milestone in the history of mankind. It will be the greatest achievement mankind will ever make...... EVER......

What is the next achievement that will be almost as significant ? It will be the advent of the quantum mind. It is the flipping on of the other 90% of our brains light switch. I say light because I mean light. This light will ushering a age of enlightenment or and age of destruction. It happened on Mars. They didn't pass the test. They chose chaos instead of order. Order must come out of design. It is the difference between top down design methodology vs bottom up implementation. Bottom up implementation is how the dark forces implement change in this world we live in. Bottom up implementation means that we continue to build on the same foundation no matter how unstable it is. Bottom up means that you don't think before you design you manipulate and force people to suffer and when they scream out in pain you lash them down with even heavier bondage.

Our next step to becoming... evolving into a galactic citizen must come at a great price. It must come from change but a change which must be designed to work for all of us. No longer will we need money or objects like the past. With unlimited energy all will will need do is to think it and it will become a reality. The quantum mind will connect us with the very source of all the universes energy. We can either be creators or destroyers. If we choose to be destroyers.... were done.... fini... that's it.

The next step is the step where we become beings of light. We move to a higher level of existence. My little impatient friend came back to me and this time he made a connection. I was asleep when the stinker did this.

There are others who don't want to see us move ahead. They cannot move ahead because of choices they have made. Those choices make they jealous of what will will become. I would like to be able to tell you more. I know you all deserve more than this. Let us just say that they have been watching... closely... They have found that we are worthy at least in part... This is why they are so close. The one event which will bring them forward is quantum energy and the use thereof. It is what they are waiting for. Many have been secretly contacted and have been openly communicating with the visitors, not like the way the Occult Forces do today.

These same occult forces have been here for 10's of thousands of years. I believe that they left Mars after they destroyed their planet and burned off their atmosphere with quantum level energy weapons. When it happens it will happen quickly and first it will start in the basements and small boxes will replace the energy companies completely and then the great change will ensue. It is my intent to admonish those who are in power not to deter this event but to allow it to happen. It may mean the difference between life and death for us all.

:candle :candle :candle

PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:39 am
GT Truther

The party is a-comin' -- one of 'em anyway...

Witness one brave woman:

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:45 am
GT Truther

Here are some HIres Mars pics sent to a member (Ron Shmidt) of OMF.

IMO this is the kind of stuff that should be in the MSM!

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... e=1#281992

epo3

Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:44 am
GT Truther

People over here are talking about a UFO that turned the sky in Sydney orange. I thought our resident New South Welshman Fr33kshow2012 might be able to confirm or deny the rumour.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:06 am
GT Truther

Never saw it although the sky did have a weird hue earlier today also I LIVE IN NEWCASTLE not SYDNEY!

Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:25 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Who was it that spoke about it and were there any ENTITIES!!!

Looks like my friends are after me again :doh although I did have a strange dream last night exotica it was ;)

Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:40 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

==== Stuart Hameroff Quantum Conciseness ====

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:23 am
GT Truther

==== Oct 31 - Bay Area UFO Conference ====

I saw and spoke with Roger Lear who spoke of the implants that they found in peoples bodies. The ET implants demonstrate isotopes which do not come from earth. This in itself is physical proof... and would be enough to convince the most ardent skeptics. I also was given a piece of information which was not afforded to the group. When the Visitors engage their targets, they in effect cause quantum super positioning to occur in the areas where the abductee's live. They found plastics with an observable magnetic charge. They found materials which had taken an electret (electrostatic) charge displaying charge potentials of up to 1kv. This kind of phenomenon could only happen with scalar / quantum energy devices. Even our conscience thought is affected by this quantum energy potential affecting motor neurons paralyzing the intended victim. Others have said that they felt very heavy and then lost consciousness after seeing a blinding light.

The blinding lights are quantum energy devices. They are not meant to damage but rather incapacitate everything in the vicinity. This is the same thing that was seen shining over missile silos during 1965/75. I am also going to tell you that the physical phenomenon in the missile silos of microcrystalline cement becoming magnetic and other materials taking on high voltage static charges say that quantum devices were used in against the ICBM.

We do not have shielding adequate to stop random Scalar Energies like what we would see from the sun in a CME. We do know what happened a Chernobyl and we know it because people have written articles about it. This is not a confabulation on my part. Read the article that I gave the link for in the my prior post. We are about to cross over.... into a new energy age. An age of wonder and awe...

PhaTz..

boundaries to it..

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:40 am
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
==== Oct 31 - Bay Area UFO Conference ====

I saw and spoke with Roger Lear who spoke of the implants that they found in peoples bodies. The ET implants demonstrate isotopes which do not come from earth. This in itself is physical proof... and would be enough to convince the most ardent skeptics. I also was given a piece of information which was not afforded to the group. When the Visitors engage their targets, they in effect cause quantum super positioning to occur in the areas where the abductee's live. They found plastics with an observable magnetic charge. They found materials which had taken an electret (electrostatic) charge displaying charge potentials of up to 1kv. This kind of phenomenon could only happen with scalar / quantum energy devices. Even our conscience thought is affected by this quantum energy potential affecting motor neurons paralyzing the intended victim. Others have said that they felt very heavy and then lost consciousness after seeing a blinding light.

The blinding lights are quantum energy devices. They are not meant to damage but rather incapacitate everything in the vicinity. This is the same thing that was seen shining over missile silos during 1965/75. I am also going to tell you that the physical phenomenon in the missile silos of microcrystalline cement becoming magnetic and other materials taking on high voltage static charges say that quantum devices were used in against the ICBM.

We do not have shielding adequate to stop random Scalar Energies like what we would see from the sun in a CME. We do know what happened a Chernobyl and we know it because people have written articles about it. This is not a confabulation on my part. Read the article that I gave the link for in the my prior post. We are about to cross over.... into a new energy age. An age of wonder and awe...

PhaTz..

They say some craft pull electrons out of the air...is why battery's in cars shut down, sometimes temporarily.

Dex

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:16 am
GT Truther

==== Serpentine / Reptilian's - Truth or What ? ====

Are the Reptilian's our Martian cousins ? Were they the visitors who brought technology to this world ?

== Babylon ==

- First recorded fully developed writing system
- First recorded to demonstrate the concept of mathematics / calculus
- First to demonstrate the knowledge of astronomy / astrology
- First recorded civilization to demonstrate water works
- First recorded to coin money
- First recorded to employ laws and courtrooms
- First recorded to demonstrate husbandry on a scale which would support cities
- First recorded city builders
- First recorded to subjugate an entire people (the nomads of Sumer)
- First recorded to demonstrate technology ( Majik , also known as the Maji or magicians)

?? First to use Scalar Weapons on Military Nuclear ICBM's to affect world change ??

?? First rulers of the New World Serpentine Order ??

Should we give these Reptiles the boot ? Send them back to Mar's... or lay down for them as surfs and swear fealty to them ?

?? Was 9/11 a Reptilian plan to impose even greater restraints on Men ??

The first king of Babylon, Sargon, was shown in a wall relief with the same visage for 1,000 years. The same king for 1,000 years ? Yes. From the carving he stood ~3' taller than the people of Sumer. They may have even stayed underground during the last Ice age.

The biblical Nimrod Bow was so powerful that "No Man" except Nimrod could pull the bow string. Nimrod was also said to be ~7' tall. Was Nimrod a hybrid or was he just in disguise ?

Jesus said "you brood of vipers, how can you escape the damnation of hell ?", was he speaking of the offspring or hybrids of the serpent ? In the garden of Eden, did not the serpent copulate with Eve who gave birth to paternal twins ? One was Able and the other Cain. What was the mark placed up on Cain ? Was Jesus referring to the sons of the serpent.. you brood of vipers ?

PhaTz..

boundaries to it..

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:12 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next