It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:04 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
There is new information on the full-body scanners and airport security issues in the Health section. You can read the posts here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2636&p=32772#p32772

Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:17 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Phatman wrote:
==== Oct 31 - Bay Area UFO Conference ====

- Snip -

We do not have shielding adequate to stop random Scalar Energies like what we would see from the sun in a CME.

:candle :candle :candle

PhaTz..

They say some craft pull electrons out of the air...is why battery's in cars shut down, sometimes temporarily.

Dex

Dex, Super Positioning is fairly simple. Imagine that there are forces which come from the sub-atomic or quantum world. These forces allude us because we use light to measure everything. That is to say that the sub-atomic world is not in our time space. Why ? Because everything that happens there happens at faster than the speed of light. So.. anything that happens faster than the speed of light cannot be directly measure by any means we know of to date. So.. faster than light also implies that it is "time reversed". Why ? When you reach the speed of light time stops. This is called Time Invariant as no variation to time exists. An example of a Time Invariant system would be that of a superconductor. A superconductor has no resistance so the electrical two electrical fields align, electrostatic and electromagnetic. This is where it become difficult. As we go faster than light speed time starts going in the opposite direction. This means if I were to send a quantum energy flux from point A to Point B it would arrive at point B before I send it from point A. This is what Nicola Tesla did when he created the Wardenclyffe Tower. He sent the signal and it arrived back at the antenna faster than light speed. Tesla was able to remove the source energy from the system and use the energy that he received to feedback on the system to repower it. This scalar energy / quantum energy was what he wanted to give the world. Free energy. JP Morgan / George Westinghouse secretly (33 degree Masons) paid shills to sue Tesla so he could achieve his dream of giving free energy away to the world.

So.. going back to your query. These quantum energy fluxes travel in a strait line. They are monopolar in nature. That strait line push of sub-atomic energy in all electrical circuits push the electrical current in direct strait lines from the source. In other words it super positions the current. What if your electrical circuit has twists and turns like all printed circuit board do, what happens to the electrical current in those circuits ? Imagine shining a flashlight on an electrical circuit board. Imagine if the light could push the electrons in the direction of the light. Then the circuit board with all its twists and turns now have current flowing in the direction of the light. Its not flowing in the direction of the circuit connections ! It has been super positioned so that it is conducting in the direction of the light. This is how sub-atomic or quantum fluxes affect electrical circuits. This is why when space craft which employ scalar energies disrupt the electrical current flow.

The sub-atomic world has more than one energy medium. We know gravity. This is a sub-atomic faster than light sub-atomic flux. Researchers have discovered that the effects of gravity are ~20 time the speed of light. This differs from other sub-atomic energy fluxes. Other types of sup-atomic energy fluxes only affect the nucleus of an atom while others do not. We are at the very brink of discovering the quantum energy world. When this becomes engineerable we will have achieved the greatest milestone in our history... EVER....

The lasting effects of some fluxes remain evident in places where abductee's have been taken from. These energy fluxes have cause plastics and cement to become magnetic while other objects to become charged statically. This is due to the lasting effects of sub-atomic alignments in atomic structures. I will write more about this in a paper which I must write.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:32 am
GT Truther

==== Project Blue Water ====

I first learned about this from a visitor. I will say nothing more about this except that he wanted to show me things which may be still yet unrealized by we the folks topside. Blue Water, is a catchy name but the energy levels and densities of "blue water" were orders of magnitude higher than standard water. Imagine spinning a top. One would think that the centrifugal forces would be the same in the sub-atomic world as they are in the atomic world. This could not be farther from the truth. In fact the discovery of time reverse sub-atomic forces also has interesting mechanical implications. In the atomic world we see centrifugal forces trying to pull things apart. Now think of this. If I were spinning something at the speed of light something very interesting happens. Time stops and... more importantly the mechanical kinetic energies can no longer allow anything to be held together and things fly apart. At the speed of light no mass can spin at this frequency.

Sub-atomic particles however operate at faster than light speed so their spin is time reversed. In saying this I am also saying that their mechanical centrifugal forces are also reversed. So spinning a boson at faster and faster speeds the centrifugal forces increase but in the opposite way you would think. Instead of trying to expand as atomic matter does, they contract and keep contracting at even higher spin rates. This increases the density as the sub-atomic materials continue to pull in matter around it.

Is it possible to affect the sub-atomic particles in say... water... Yes... Independent of the atomic spin you can affect change in the subatomic spin of the quarks. At this point an experiment in using water to "spin it up" to use it for kinetic energy storage. Its it possible. Yes, this is how project blue water started. They exposed pure water to a sub-quantum flux. Energy densities higher than Nuclear can provide. At these energy densities the waters hydrogen atoms became polarized and lined up North / South. As the energy levels increased the water density increased which means that the water became compressed from the sub-atomic centrifugal forces. Then and equilibrium point was achieved. Increasing the energy did not show any more change in the water. Now the water was permanently charged. As long as they did not drain the energy from the water past a certain rate, the water remained charged. Project blue water yielded a success which no one expected. A battery which would provide hundreds of mega-joules and would never run out. Zero Point energy was created in this way. This was the beginning. This device was created in 1962.

Now imagine what they have created since this time. There are sub-atomic technologies which create new atomic material which do not correspond to anything on the current periodic table. Sub-Quantum Kinetic Engineering is a reality. I have been shown some of these things. Sadly, those who are behind the curtain who do not want to be revealed want to keep us subservient and enslaved.

There has been no greater slave than the one that says "I AM A FREE MAN". One can only imagine the acumen of those manipulate in such ways.

PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:47 pm
GT Truther

Thanks for sharing that "Fair Warning Rant", Wyz. I'll have to include that myself, slightly modified of course. ;)

fulcanelli wrote:
Last night, Gordon James Gianninoto (ET contactee & Ning contributor) discussed "what he knows about Planet X and the coming pole shift and how the government is covering up imminent global catastrophe", on C2C with George Norry. He regurgitated NL's predictions and ZT, in general, throughout his 3 hours on the show. Gordon also spoke of his own contact with the Pleiadians and his wife's communication with the Zetas.

Like DonDep, Gordon said we can expect the "7 of 10" event to happen before the end of this year. For those who have C2C Insider subscriptions, you can listen to last night's show, here:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/11/18

IMHO, George Norry wasn't buying Gordon's information any more than I was, yet he was polite as always... taking the "we'll have to wait and see what happens" approach.

Lastly, for those that don't have access to C2C insider, the shows are typically put up on YT within a day or two.

Regards,
fulcanelli

Thanks for pointing that out, fulcanelli; I only happened to have heard about this earlier today when I went to the poleshift ning to post my own question. Not that long ago I learned that Gordon shares a birthday with myself and this Golden Thread; the only other person I've communicated with that does. (One of the most famous people to share our birthday was Mahatma Ghandi.) In any event, I often see Gordon's replies on Victor Martinez's infamous 'ufer' mailing list when he is usually attacked for his pro-zetan views and contactee claims. I'm glad to see he's one of the first non-Nancy proponents of the poleshift - as detailed incessantly for over 15 years by the zetas - to be interviewed on C2C. As a result, there were so many millions of hits on the ZT Safe Locations section that it crashed the site. Luckily there are now numerous mirror sites now up, and more on the way as they prepare for an even bigger rush following the unfolding of the "7 of 10 events". I think I posted a link here earlier to the bit-torrent files, 15.3GB worth, of all the survival documents you could possibly need for communications, gardening in the after-time, animal husbandry, shelter-building, water distillation, etc.

George Noory had banned Nancy herself from C2C, but they've been trying to figure a way to 'get on the bandwagon' without directly having to put Nancy on. After the 'White Lie' was a no-show, they thought that was the end of her and the ZT message about the dreaded Planet X - a subject the PTB do everything in their power not to allow in the mainstream. They (the PTB) are now pushing the envelope in soooo many indirect ways (OMG, the SUN is gonna EXPLODE OMG! or LOOK WE FOUND A NEW PLANET IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM! --larger than Jupiter you say :hmm ) but what they do NOT want is the raw message of a large planet coming towards us that will tumble us in its magnetic wake, and this about to happen shortly. Once the events of the "7 of 10" occur, millions will be shocked enough to research this on-line (what's still working) and discover ZT, which of course includes quite a bit of data concerning how the Coverup has been maintained over the years, particularly under the Bush administration. Suddenly people will begin to see the logic, and of course they'll see that it was the zetas that claimed many large coastal communities of Indonesia will sink beneath the waves before the end of 2010.....including Singapore and Jakarta, not to mention the severe damage expected to be sustained by the other powerhouse 'Pacific tiger' seaports.

Unfortunately, for many it will be too late. It's at that point that there will be runs on the stores, with everyone having "waited to see". Soon after - maybe 2 days, maybe 2 weeks, but soon enough because it will have been caused by this first crumpling of the Earth's mantle - the New Madrid will go off in the American heartland, taking out both Memphis and St. Louis in violent manner, ripping away all the bridges across the Mississippi River and many many more on what will become the 'eastern half' of the US. Also to be expected will be the bursting natural gas and water mains, and a major crippling of the electric grid and cross-country communications, though with the advent of cellular technology the links will be tentatively re-connected, but nowhere at near the capacity as it once had.

Following the New Madrid, and within hours, a super-tsunami will race across the Atlantic and inundate western Europe and Scandinavia. The tidal bore coming up the English Channel will be upwards of 100 feet (hence the warning by the UFOs at Stratford-On-Avon) and will wash over 70% of Denmark. The Low Countries (Holland, the Netherlands, Belgium, etc.) will also take the brunt of this tsunami. This is precisely the reason why I learned that the Storm Tide operations of Aug. 2008 that I shared here have recently been 'modified' (following the announcement of the details of the "7 of 10 events" on the poleshift ning) so that each individual VIP (read: Euro Illumes, EU blue-bloods) must be located and picked up within one half-hour, and relocation to the bunker complex set up for them within two hours maximum.

All in all, the "7 of 10" appears right on schedule, with over 22 volcanoes now active on the islands of Indonesia and with numerous train accidents, sinkholes and flooding canals rounding out the corroboration of the zetas' predictions. It gives people a great sense of unease, because when those events begin to manifest, people should be prepared to move to their 'bug-out' zone, and fairly quickly if possible. Obama followed up his Indian-Indonesian trip with a similar one to Portugal, to tell the Europeans what to expect. And then today, he's in Kokomo, of all places! To tout American productivity, supposedly. I think he included a side trip to the bunkers of Kokomo, which as any reader of ZT knows was built to be one of the elite strongholds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a related note, and I'm surprised that no-one here mentioned it yet, Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" aired its second episode of the new season last Friday night, titled "The Police State". Some of you may be aware that the producers of "Conspiracy Theory" contacted me several months ago and we spoke at length on the phone after a few email exchanges. I haven't heard from them since, but I'm not surprised because, as the executive producer told me, Jesse "isn't a believer" (in aliens, that is). Some of you might be surprised to hear that, but it's not necessarily true......as anyone can deduce, any phone calls between such an enterprise and myself would be eavesdropped on by at least two different agents/agencies. In any event, Jesse himself is aware of the coming shift now, but won't "put it all together" on any one show, again for obvious reasons. The zetas even confirmed that recently, when they said he wants to 'stick around to fight another day' rather than open up "with both barrels" and find himself dead in an accident or knocked off the air as quickly as his op-ed piece on 9/11 was knocked off the Huffington Post.

What's important in that episode is the so-called "fusion centers", and these "residential centers" that are supposedly authorized by H.R. 645, a measure passed by the House on Jan. 22, 2009 (gosh, only 2 days after Obama was sworn in, man they must've had that one prepped wayyyy in advance!). The way Jesse has had to portray these is the same way the traditional 'ufers' have done, which is to suspect a 'New World Order' that's basically a police state that acts at the behest of the richest and most powerful elite (some of you might think of 'families', others 'factions', or 'orders', etc). The problem is that it's a naive view to believe that this 'NWO' is supposedly going to be brought down on an innocent population, simply due to the financial meltdown of the global economy. It is a 'police state', true, but it is being with-held from view still because the shift hasn't occurred yet - the 'NWO' being primarily a method for governing the descent into the chaos expected from the massive earth changes. That's all, but that's enough. Still, we have to consider that no matter WHO is in charge, this will be a necessity simply to help keep us from killing each other too easily - which we can quickly get into unfortunately. And in the struggle for resources, this is what will begin happening.

Pausing.....

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep, Without minimizing the importance of your comments (which simply cannot be minimised.....! ) I must say of Phatz:

Phatman wrote:
==== Project Blue Water ====

[superb discussion please read above....]

Phatz! :elephant :elephant :elephant

What an amazing discussion! I am simpy in awe, as always, of your superb understanding of physics, absolutely Above & Beyond....! Thank you!

Please write on, dear Phatz, you are simply better than you know!

All best,

Selene

Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:33 pm
Site Admin

For those of you who may have missed Don's original post here it is again.

In answer to your question Don no I have yet to do a torrent for the GT as I have been very busy with work and my Charity Work but I will get to it.

Dondep wrote:
Public Service Announcement

Because the time is growing short and many folks that are only now tuning in may feel overwhelmed by the sheer amount of emergency-preparedness data available online and even in the huge section we have here, I'm posting this bit-torrent that's just become available:

http://www5.zetatalk.com/TT-SurvivalDOC ... ar.torrent

If any of you aren't familiar with bit-torrent, Wiki it or just go to http://www.bittorrent.com and download the free program. It allows you to go to torrent sites (simply add the word 'torrent' at the end of your search string on Google) and download the contents of our civilization to your heart's content - so long as it's digitized in some form from mp3 to DVDs. It's simple; you basically download large files from a community of people around the globe, sharing it by making it available for others to do the same with whatever you've downloaded and kept in your torrent window.

The above collection of emergency-preparedness documents amounts to over 15 GB (that's gigabytes), and that's just the documents with no video. Everything you can imagine on how to survive the poleshift and not only survive but thrive in a post-PTB pre-Industrial Revolution world.

Just remember to keep the TT-SurvivalDOCS in your "inbox" (not to be confused with your downloaded copy on your desktop) so that others can "leech" from you, and go on to become "seeds" in their own right.

I might even be behind the curve and there's already a bit-torrent of everything we've collected here. L2L, have you made a bit-torrent yet? I'll mosey on over to the prep threads shortly and see if I'm a step behind or ahead, and if so I'll post this same link over there. I feel that it's great someone put this thing together; downloading each of the files separately would take the better part of an evening and maybe a whole day.

Oh, Ruts, that's what I'm thinking too, everyone's chattering excitedly about the UFO/missile off the California coast, but I think it's much adieu about nothing. Obama being greated by Indonesian officials told the story much better.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:59 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Again I am not promoting NL and or ZT just helping Don by providing links he has mentioned above.

The safe zones according to ZT

http://www.zetatalk.com/safelocs.pdf

Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:27 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

=== Project Deep Twist ===

This is another program which my friend has told me about. It again has everything to do with quantum technology which our government or those beyond out government make use of. Deep Twist was a piece of technology which came from a downed unidentified craft. It made use of a device called an electromagnetic mirror. This electromagnetic mirror would essentially fold the electromagnetic lines of flux back on themselves. The flux line resists this folding strait back. So what do they do ? The twist so tightly that it eventually pinches of a magnetic flux bubble. These magnetic flux bubbles are short lived anomalies which are time invariant. This means that they are moving at the speed of light yet emit no photons. This micro cavitating magnetic bubble is able to shield against any type of radiation but... here is the interesting part... this is not what it was designed for. These warped magnetic field bubbles cloaks anything. It doesn't disguise or change the direction of light or manipulate light in any way. It cloaks by allowing light to pass directly through because that which is inside the cloak is out of phase with the time space that which is inside the cloak. In essence you have created a bubble in time. Other effects such as wind, water, solids.. the cloaked device can move through them all with no resistance as again they are out of phase with time.

Imagine this being the infolded magnetic flux twisting tighter and tighter until a little bubble pinches off at the end.

How can they see where they are going when they are out of phase ? They can't... they are completely blind. Then how can they navigate ? Dialing back the energies that create magnetic forces brings them back just slightly into our time space. While they are not completely shielded / cloaked they are now able to see where they are going.

I have one more example of technology that was reversed engineered.. Its a hum dinger..

PhaTz..

boundaries to it..

Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:21 am
GT Truther

=== The Telephone incident ===

I woke up many times last night, as usual. I don't sleep well. Primarily because I can't stand the feeling of others watching me. So at 5:45 AM I wake again and go have a look at my phone to see what time it is. I see that someone has a computer program trying to go through the permutations of my pin number on my keypad. They are up to 5 digits which means that have been at it for quite some time as my phone only allows 5 tries before a 30 second lockout. So, not only do they know the Android OS, they also are a high level cracker who has access to my phone companies records and access to their network. Lets see.. how many hackers have this level of access ?

Just what were they going to install on my phone... ? How did they know to attack me ? Was it random or was it something else ?

PhaTz..

boundaries to it..

Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:10 pm
Site Admin

That is very spooky Phatz :scared :awe

Phatman wrote:
=== The Telephone incident ===

I woke up many times last night, as usual. I don't sleep well. Primarily because I can't stand the feeling of others watching me. So at 5:45 AM I wake again and go have a look at my phone to see what time it is. I see that someone has a computer program trying to go through the permutations of my pin number on my keypad. They are up to 5 digits which means that have been at it for quite some time as my phone only allows 5 tries before a 30 second lockout. So, not only do they know the Android OS, they also are a high level cracker who has access to my phone companies records and access to their network. Lets see.. how many hackers have this level of access ?

Just what were they going to install on my phone... ? How did they know to attack me ? Was it random or was it something else ?

PhaTz..

Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:10 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Yes,... with the emphasis on spook...

An addendum to the serpentine post... The British aristocracy called themselves "Humans" and refered to everyone else as men. The Welsh word for "Hue" means serpent. Serpent Men ? Yes, the connection deepens.

PhaTz..

boundaries to it..

Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:29 pm
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
Yes,... with the emphasis on spook...

An addendum to the serpentine post... The British aristocracy called themselves "Humans" and refered to everyone else as men. The Welsh word for "Hue" means serpent. Serpent Men ? Yes, the connection deepens.

PhaTz..

Clicky.. very Clicky!

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:20 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
http://lhc.web.cern.ch/lhc/ This is very scary :scared

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:48 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

CERN scientists eye parallel universe breakthrough
GENEVA | Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:21am EDT

GENEVA (Reuters) - Physicists probing the origins of the cosmos hope that next year they will turn up the first proofs of the existence of concepts long dear to science-fiction writers such as hidden worlds and extra dimensions.

And as their Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN near Geneva moves into high gear, they are talking increasingly of the "New Physics" on the horizon that could totally change current views of the universe and how it works.

"Parallel universes, unknown forms of matter, extra dimensions... These are not the stuff of cheap science fiction but very concrete physics theories that scientists are trying to confirm with the LHC and other experiments."

This was how the "ideas" men and women in the international research center's Theory Group, which mulls over what could be out there beyond the reach of any telescope, put it in CERN's staff-targeted Bulletin this month.

As particles are collided in the vast underground LHC complex at increasingly high energies, what the Bulletin article referred to informally as the "universe's extra bits" -- if they do exist as predicted -- should be brought into computerized, if ephemeral, view, the theorists say.

Optimism among the hundreds of scientists working at CERN -- in the foothills of the Jura mountains along the border of France and Switzerland -- has grown as the initially troubled $10 billion experiment hit its targets this year.

PROTON COLLISIONS

By mid-October, Director-General Rolf Heuer told staff last weekend, protons were being collided along the 27-km (16.8 mile) subterranean ring at the rate of 5 million a second -- two weeks earlier than the target date for that total.

By next year, collisions will be occurring -- if all continues to go well -- at a rate producing what physicists call one "inverse femtobarn," best described as a colossal amount, of information for analysts to ponder.

The head-on collisions, at all but the speed of light, recreate what happened a tiny fraction of a second after the primeval "Big Bang" 13.7 billion years ago which brought the known universe and everything in it into being.

Despite centuries of increasingly sophisticated observation from planet Earth, only 4 per cent of that universe is known -- because the rest is made up of what have been called, because they are invisible, dark matter and dark energy

Billions of particles flying off from each LHC collision are tracked at four CERN detectors -- and then in collaborating laboratories around the globe -- to establish when and how they come together and what shapes they take.

The CERN theoreticians say this could give clear signs of dimensions beyond length, breadth, depth and time because at such high energy particles could be tracked disappearing -- presumably into them -- and then back into the classical four.

Parallel universes could also be hidden within these dimensions, the thinking goes, but only in a so-called gravitational variety in which light cannot be propagated -- a fact which would make it nearly impossible to explore them.

I KNEW IT B@ST@RDS!

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:27 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Is it just Me but: WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYBODY!

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:55 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

It's not you Fr33k. It's a national holiday here and most are likely living with the schedule disruptions brought on by preparations for turkey molestation, immolation, and consummation. (Not to mention the dreaded famdamily is likely to arrive soon consternation) A short break from doomage for the really important stuff.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:02 am
Site Admin

Freak the majority of our members are from the US and most are scoffing down turkies and apple pies...

I dare say Thanksgiving in the US is bigger than Christmas :roflmao

Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends south of the Border

Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Right L2L !

Thanksgiving to everybody in Planet Earth and TGT!

Then:
Some eddy flows in the Earth Magnetosphere detected (1):
and what does it means by NL/Zetatalk (2)

Quote:
SOZT
That an eddy flow of magnetons has formed behind the Earth, for the first time, shows that the blast coming from Planet X is stronger, covering a vast area around the Earth, so these magnetons have no escape! Like the mouse, they are trapped.

What will the wider blast of magnetons coming from the N Pole of Planet X mean? As with the mouse, who might dash about and try different positions as the wind picks up, the Earth has been more mobile during the early dance with Planet X. She
might have leaned into temporary opposition or a temporary lean to the left, but this was SLIGHT. Now, these positions will be more violent, and more extreme, and THIS is what will cause increasing plate movement,

the 7 of 10 scenarios.

It is no coincidence that the entire eastern side of the Indo-Australia Plate was outlined in quakes during this eddy flow blast.
EOZT

Read more:
(1)
http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulatio ... index.html
(2)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

:whistle

Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Department of Hmmm.... :hmm :hmm :hmm

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
CERN scientists eye parallel universe breakthrough
GENEVA | Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:21am EDT

GENEVA (Reuters) - Physicists probing the origins of the cosmos hope that next year they will turn up the first proofs of the existence of concepts long dear to science-fiction writers such as hidden worlds and extra dimensions.

And as their Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN near Geneva moves into high gear, they are talking increasingly of the "New Physics" on the horizon that could totally change current views of the universe and how it works.

"Parallel universes, unknown forms of matter, extra dimensions... These are not the stuff of cheap science fiction but very concrete physics theories that scientists are trying to confirm with the LHC and other experiments."

This was how the "ideas" men and women in the international research center's Theory Group, which mulls over what could be out there beyond the reach of any telescope, put it in CERN's staff-targeted Bulletin this month.

As particles are collided in the vast underground LHC complex at increasingly high energies, what the Bulletin article referred to informally as the "universe's extra bits" -- if they do exist as predicted -- should be brought into computerized, if ephemeral, view, the theorists say.

Optimism among the hundreds of scientists working at CERN -- in the foothills of the Jura mountains along the border of France and Switzerland -- has grown as the initially troubled $10 billion experiment hit its targets this year.

<snip>

The CERN theoreticians say this could give clear signs of dimensions beyond length, breadth, depth and time ......

Parallel universes could also be hidden within these dimensions, the thinking goes, but only in a so-called gravitational variety in which light cannot be propagated -- a fact which would make it nearly impossible to explore them.

I KNEW IT B@ST@RDS!

Very interesting story, Fr33k. Very interesting indeed.

So the “New Physics” finally escapes Black Ops, does it? That is: all the quantum discoveries they’ve actually been using secretly for at least forty years can now be officially “discovered”, thanks to CERN.

And voila! a torrent of “new” discoveries will follow. :whistle

Why should the advent of the Large Hadron Collider prompt the release of news about discoveries that have been known but hidden for decades? Because – for one thing – the staggering energy requirements for performing some of these [known] experiments on a larger LHC scale will make some [already predicted] results impossible to conceal.

Not the least of which will undoubtedly be a humungous mega-weapon capable of destroying entire planets – and not merely our own, should the experiment go wrong. The increasing drumbeat from NASA about ‘defending against rogue asteroids on close approach’ suggests a softening-up process of getting the public to accept that “there may be something BIG coming Out There that we’ll have to destroy.....”

Because it’s a given in scientific research that you can’t get billions of dollars and gobs of multinational cooperation for “research” unless there’s a big payoff at the end – and it’s always military, somehow. Medical improvements don’t get that kind of push, sadly.

And when they – as planned - perfect whatever anti-matter/parallel universe zombie zapper they’ve been working on in other secret labs, they may have to build one at real scale. And it may be too huge and expensive a device to conceal from satellites, even from ordinary aircraft.

What now?

Build it, but say it’s a “quantum/noodle/blitheropter/thingy” for, oh, providing perpetual free energy, or environmental cleaning or medical isotopes or something that no one could possibly protest. And it will actually be able to do that, thanks to the “New Physics”....

But meanwhile.....

It could also be their anti-matter weapon of some sort.

The Zetas at Nancy Lieder’s .Ning site answered a question last week confirming that there’s more to the LHC’s function than has been admitted so far.

Here’s what the Zetas said:

http://zetatalk.com/ning/20no2010.htm

ZetaTalk, November 20, 2010 wrote:

Question: I am aware of the Zetas' opinion as to the probable success of any LHC experiments - and that there will be no mitigation of the [poleshift]. It occurred to me that one aspect of LHC had not been asked before: What are the intentions of the human creators of the LHC; that is, what is the Secret Government attempting to do? This is a question regarding human activities which are already a matter of record, so I was hoping that perhaps the Zetas could offer some insight.

Answer: “Is there a secret agenda beyond what has been officially stated, for the LHC experiments? Always, as those among mankind who are power hungry are highly ambitious, and see in every advent a new oportunity for THEM to achieve a super-weapon by which they can dominate and rule over others. We are speaking, of course, of those in the STS among mankind.

Look at this history of mankind: Were bombs or the atomic bomb necessary for man to protect himself from predatory animals or disease? Star Wars, whereby satellites with lasers could zap those on Earth not complying with demands is another such weapon. The official reason for development of weapons is some threat. In the case of the atomic bomb, it was the threat of invasion by the Germans and Japanese. For Star Wars the threat being touted was asteroids heading for Earth.

LHC had several factions interested in particle research. The faction allowed press coverage was scientific study. Just WHY man needed to know about this particular particle was never explained or justified, yet funding was made available. A clue as to the REAL reason for the research is the word used to describe the device and the process – collision. Included in the agenda of the sponsors would be the ability to destroy Planet X before its passage, creating a second Asteroid Belt within Earth’s orbit but avoiding a pole shift.

The Zetas are apparently also firmly of the opinion that these experiments will not succeed, that mankind is not yet advanced enough to make them work. But the fact that the Secret Government is attempting something of this sort is another confirmation that coming of Planet X isn’t necessarily fiction, or something “lost on another timeline”. :hmm :hmm

And wow, Recall that magnetospehere capture is stomach-turning indeed. Whew. It’s out there. And approaching.

Regards,

Selene

Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:32 pm
Site Admin

Can report that those of us down Texas way had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Food, family, and football - sigh! What more can there be? :heart :lol

A very belated Happy Thanksgiving to all! :wavey

Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:52 pm
GT Truther

Post This is the MOST REDICULOUS thing I have EVER HEARD
Spanish woman claims the Sun :huh :shakehead :doh

Saturday, November 27, 2010 » 07:50am

After billions of years the Sun finally has an owner, a woman from Spain's soggy region of Galicia.

After billions of years the Sun finally has an owner - a woman from Spain's soggy region of Galicia says she's registered the star at a local notary public as being her property. :fu weird spanish B :censor

Angeles Duran, 49, told the online edition of daily El Mundo on Friday she took the step in September after reading about an American man who had registered himself as the owner of the moon and most planets in our Solar System. :crazy

There is an international agreement which states that no country may claim ownership of a planet or star, but it says nothing about individuals, she added. :pig

'There was no snag, I backed my claim legally, I am not stupid, I know the law. I did it but anyone else could have done it, it simply occurred to me first.' :loser

The document issued by the notary public declares Duran to be the 'owner of the Sun, a star of spectral type G2, located in the centre of the solar system, located at an average distance from Earth of about 149,600,000 kilometres'.

Duran, who lives in the town of Salvaterra do Mino, said she now wants to slap a fee on everyone who uses the Sun and give half of the proceeds to the Spanish government and 20 per cent to the nation's pension fund.

She would dedicate another 10 per cent to research, another 10 per cent to ending world hunger -- and would keep the remaining 10 per cent herself.

'It is time to start doing things the right way. If there is an idea for how to generate income and improve the economy and people's well-being, why not do it?' she asked.

WHAT A NUTJOB! this goes into my WTFBBQ files. :boom

Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:02 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post Does PX/NL/ZT or even the GT have you running for the hills?
"A basic understanding of physics, for hypothetical scenarios or not, is essential in forward planning..."

Here's another video, dealing with the Stereo Image artifacts:

Check out 3WMElliott's channel, on YT, where research and verifiable science reign supreme over fear-mongering and pseudoscientific claims:

http://www.youtube.com/user/3WMElliott

For those who weren't aware of Nancy Lieder's explanation on how the Zetas convinced her to quit her job and move to Wisconsin:

..."But I'll tell you about a moaning/groaning begging-for-a-sign time when I was first deciding to make the moves I've done these past couple years. I'm getting up there, 60, not strong, not financially anything but on the edge, and my family (except for one person) is not supportive of what I do. So I wanted a SOLID SIGN from the Zetas before I burned bridges and moved to Wisco and all. "Give me a sign!!!""

"So, I had a visitation from Pumpkin heads (the big guys, see Zeta Types in Worlds) and they told me that when I went into my office I'd find the MUFON mags turned face down, not up as usual, and that would be my sign. So I went in, all excited, and they were face up. Got hysterical. Another visitation, and they said "this is why we don't give signs on demand! If they go wrong, or are perceived wrong, hysterics, etc." So I understood, not on demand. A week later I'm in a movie house, alone, trying to relax, and get the sense that a Zeta came in and sat beside me, and I'd find a candy wrapper in my pocket or some such. I was eating Star Bursts, glued shut cardboard box, welded plastic wrapper around individually wrapped pieces. You have to break your fingernails to get the candy, practically. So I'm eating along and get to the last piece. It's not individually wrapped in wax paper. Now, EVERY Star Burst is so wrapped, by machine, I have no doubt. So, I figured that was my sign, when I wasn't expecting it..." :yamon

(tt-watch October 17, 2000)

Has NL's beliefs and "experiences" helped build the foundation for *your* proof?

Regards,
fulcanelli

Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:35 pm
Site Admin

It saddens me to announce that L2L's Mother passed away unexpectedly yesterday.

Big ole Texas virtual hug, buddy! :heart

May your Mom rest in peace. :candle

Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:55 pm
GT Truther

Be Strong L2L!

:candle

Then:

S Korea evacuates island (1)
Quote:
as N Korea 'deploys missiles'
28 November 2010 Last updated at 02:57 GMT

read more:
(1)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11855162
:puter

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:29 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L,

(((((((((( H U G )))))))))))

So sorry for your loss. It's tough to lose your Mom, I know! I lost my Mother last May, 2009, after a short illness. It was a shock to everyone. A very good friend sent me a song to comfort me; I loved to listen to it during that time. It's called "Heart of the Mother" - and I have made the song available to you here:

Heart of the Mother (MP3)
http://www.filemonster.net/en/file/1887 ... r-mp3.html

Please take a moment to listen, everyone, it's a great song for folks that have a special place in their heart for their Mother.

Sincerely,
Lynn

Bluebonnet wrote:
It saddens me to announce that L2L's Mother passed away unexpectedly yesterday.

Big ole Texas virtual hug, buddy! :heart

May your Mom rest in peace. :candle

Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:46 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next