It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:14 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Hmmm, Lynn

Just Googled and some news sites are saying he's fine and then there is this:

Saudi King suffers a 'major medical setback'

WASHINGTON — Saudi King Abdullah is said to have fallen seriously ill.

Western intelligence sources said Abdullah's medical condition has deteriorated sharply over the last few days. But they said he was not in danger of imminent death.

"He has suffered a major medical setback," an intelligence source said.

Read more here: http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/WTARC/2011/me_gulf0139_02_11.asp

Someone setting up succession? :dunno

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:59 am
GT Truther

stan wrote:
In D's words, "We are only the servants of the People!"

Uncle John here: This is the largest problem with dan and most all humans.

We are also servants of the offworlder collectives that can and do control our minds. Read "Mud Shadows."

Dan and all of majestic have no comprehension that their minds are greatly effected by various offworlder collectives. As far as I can tell, the only living humans beside myself that are aware of this offworlder control are Credo Mutwa and David Icke. If any reading this doesn't understand this or doesn't feel the trap going off in their mind when reading this then I would consider them not to be ready to become aware.

Without care for everything, you are unaware.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:14 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John, I'm surprised that you think you, Icke and Mutwa are the only three beings that are aware of what you call offworlder control. Lots of people subscribe to the ideas of Icke's reptilians, the gnostics' archons, and Don Juan's shadow predators.

To me, these are interesting ideas, possibly true, but I don't tend to accept what other people say as the truth until I see some proof, particularly proof derived from personal experience. Uncle John, have you personally encountered these predators that supposedly control our minds, or have you just read about them?

Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:12 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

UncleJohn wrote:
As far as I can tell, the only living humans beside myself that are aware of this offworlder control are Credo Mutwa and David Icke.

I would say that to be a presumptuous statement UJ. You hardly debate this with board members. I have agreed with you on numerous occasions in the past and you hardly comment. I believe it to be a planet well controlled by off-worlders or "fallen angels" that we reside in as a school of hard knocks to graduate with a Higher Consciousness if you can muster the effort. Credo Mutwa lives in my area and is not accepted by many, yet holds high regard amongst the spiritually aware. I know his credentials and trust his views. But there are many others who have similar views and knowledge and who also know how to deal with the negatives.

Please give us more on your understanding and what you believe can be done about the support for the hapless who are controlled and abused? And what do you think the purpose of this life we are blessed with to be?

:hmm

Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:46 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
Uncle John, have you personally encountered these predators that supposedly control our minds, or have you just read about them?

Uncle John here: We are composite beings and I've experienced that for a long time. I think that the predators most of the time give me a wide berth because I confront them when I sense their presence.

One night several years ago I spend 8 hours awake in bed paralyzed. That was an awful experience.

I pray to God to allow these beings to control my mind only to the extent that I learn about this.

My brother, RIP, was a full bore schizophrenic and you could talk to the predators in his mind sometimes.

There is a total lunatic that hangs out in my neighborhood and the predators in his mind will cause this person to speak to my thoughts anytime I get within close proximity.

These predators almost always don't take full control of a mind. They prefer to shape our thoughts and steer us in directions they want us to go.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:31 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:
And now of course, Mubarak is NOT stepping down after all, just stepping "aside" - from the looks of "Liberation Square" it doesn't look like the Protesters will go for that.

And the parade goes on -- :popcorn

Friday should be interesting.

I watched a little of Mubarak's speech last night and it was pretty obvious that he intended to cling on to power. Commentators were saying that the speech was more like a rambling discourse such as is often made by leaders in dictatorships... ie: many words spoken, nothing of any real substance actually said.

Unless the people decide to back down (is this even remotely likely???) I simply cannot see how Egypt can avoid a civil war.

For some time now Mary MC at Earthboppin has been sharing dreamtime information about some sort of war involving Egypt and whilst I think it was assumed that this would involve Israel it now looks like that this may not be so.

It seems like only a few days ago that I was seeing adverts on the TV and on street billboards encouraging tourists to visit Egypt, the Red Sea etc. Obviously people won't be going there now.

Very Very sad. But there is also nothing I can do about it.

I wonder what leaders of other repressive regimes will be thinking? China, Saudi Arabia, etc. I read somewhere that the Chinese were trying to censor the flow of news, but could the Saudis? Especially since the countries are in the same general area and people from both nations probably watch Al-Jazerra satellite TV.

Simon

When I posted that message I'd not heard that Mubarak and (a little later) his VP had both resigned.

Now the people of the other Arab nations need to rise up in a similar peaceable way. Algeria, Libya, Northern Sudan, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, etc. plus Iran. To make it worthwhile the Arab people also need to ensure that their new leaders are of the freedom and people loving persuasion, and not the militant thugs who (for instance) blow up Mosques when they full of worshippers.

Then we in the west need to clean up our own houses, such as the unelected undemocratic unaccountable money swilling EU. Oh and also get rid of the culture of 'loose morals'.

Simon

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:44 pm

It is a strange time indeed BB and Lynnwood, with the news from Saudi Arabia. Even more compelling is that Mubarak resigned this afternoon and the Egyptians are free to choose their destiny now. The first peaceful bloodless revolution the continent and the world have seen in a very long time. I salute the people of Egypt and trust they get a chance to establish a government that will truly serve them. That is if the US government and the CIA don’t go and stuff things up for them and try and set up another puppet regime they can sell lots of weapons to!
It is interesting to note from a seminar I attended this week on geo-magnetics and how the electromagnetic field strengths of the planet have moved and diminished. The middle east shows a large field where the magnetic field reads almost zero. Other places in the south show large north pole measurements like the anomaly of the southern African coast having large “jerk” potential. Let us hope the low magnetics in the middle east continue to have good effects for the people that live there and more despotic governments can get shelled out!

Interesting times indeed.

:popcorn

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:
As far as I can tell, the only living humans beside myself that are aware of this offworlder control are Credo Mutwa and David Icke.

I would say that to be a presumptuous statement UJ.

Uncle John here: Of course it is. I'm just not aware of any others promoting this view on the internet or books. Surely there must be others.
Sky wrote:
You hardly debate this with board members. I have agreed with you on numerous occasions in the past and you hardly comment.

UJ: I don't see where debate has accomplished much for humanity.
Sky wrote:
I believe it to be a planet well controlled by off-worlders or "fallen angels" that we reside in as a school of hard knocks to graduate with a Higher Consciousness if you can muster the effort.

UJ: I believe that the graduation should be on this physical level, not on some "Higher Consciousness" where this world is left behind.
Sky wrote:
Credo Mutwa lives in my area and is not accepted by many, yet holds high regard amongst the spiritually aware. I know his credentials and trust his views. But there are many others who have similar views and knowledge and who also know how to deal with the negatives.

UJ: There is a yet another new movie coming out about exorcism ("The Rite") and a lot of people accept this. A lot of this came out in the "Cassiopaea" channeled material in the nineties yet I didn't see much evidence that any of the large group of followers really believed in this. What I'm talking about is that every humans mind is partially controlled without most all of them being aware of it.
Sky wrote:
Please give us more on your understanding and what you believe can be done about the support for the hapless who are controlled and abused?

UJ: I've taken my pleadings to the higher realms. Not much can be done on this level that I have discovered. Will this ever stop? I hope so.
Sky wrote:
And what do you think the purpose of this life we are blessed with to be?

UJ: It is all about experience that is unified together to be input for God.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
When I posted that message I'd not heard that Mubarak and (a little later) his VP had both resigned.

Now the people of the other Arab nations need to rise up in a similar peaceable way. Algeria, Libya, Northern Sudan, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, etc. plus Iran. To make it worthwhile the Arab people also need to ensure that their new leaders are of the freedom and people loving persuasion, and not the militant thugs who (for instance) blow up Mosques when they full of worshippers.

Uncle John here: What is really amazing is that d&m are taking credit for this in their, behind the scene, role as majestic leaders!

simple simon wrote:
Then we in the west need to clean up our own houses, such as the unelected undemocratic unaccountable money swilling EU. Oh and also get rid of the culture of 'loose morals'.

UJ: My simple solution to all of these problems is to make all ownership and money transfers public domain knowledge. I've held this opinion for a long time, but never heard of it from someone else. Like a continual wikileaks of everything.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:08 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
midnight wrote:
Uncle John, have you personally encountered these predators that supposedly control our minds, or have you just read about them?

Uncle John here: We are composite beings and I've experienced that for a long time. I think that the predators most of the time give me a wide berth because I confront them when I sense their presence.

One night several years ago I spend 8 hours awake in bed paralyzed. That was an awful experience.

I pray to God to allow these beings to control my mind only to the extent that I learn about this.

My brother, RIP, was a full bore schizophrenic and you could talk to the predators in his mind sometimes.

There is a total lunatic that hangs out in my neighborhood and the predators in his mind will cause this person to speak to my thoughts anytime I get within close proximity.

These predators almost always don't take full control of a mind. They prefer to shape our thoughts and steer us in directions they want us to go.

Reads like possession UJ...It's real and unfortunate.

Dex

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:25 pm

I see you are in fine spirits UJ!

Top of the morning to you with that fine repose to my questions. Thank you sir!

I have been a student of metaphysics for 20 years now and I have only found mislead and deception rather than teachings of truth in every place I have looked. That includes the OHSPE, Morals and Dogma (yes I have a copy), all the Rosicrucian an d St Germaine materials, the Phoenix Journals, Blavatsky, Eastern Philosophy (I was a Satsangi for 11 years) and much more… I am a sucker for cosmology.

There are a few books I now trust my faith to, the Bible is one, the ancient Coptic scrolls and one book I quote a part of the introductory passage to:
Quote:
Beloved-
The Father's Limitless Light is being poured forth and our Tree of Life is being activated. Love from the highest levels is penetrating the planetary veils. From the higher worlds without limit or end, the emissaries of Light come in vast numbers to advance the foundations of life and refashion new worlds. They bring with them Light which is greater than a thousand suns to awaken our next stage of evolution and to assist in bringing us into a purer form of superluminal Light.
We have been living within the Son universe of His creation and we have experienced our realm within the Living Word. Now we must open to the recognition that we are to transform this space-time vessel into the greater Universe of the Spirit of His Love.
Graduation is upon us and with it comes a new sense of Oneness with the myriad worlds of our Father's House of Many Mansions. Through this new synthesis, space and time are conquered and we are ordained to put on the Similitude that goes with the Divine Image.

Having studied deeply (and I feel I have only started) – I have to agree with you that it is feeling that awakens. Meditation is the manna of life I believe. Hence why people are kept so busy so they can’t find peace to think and feel deeply. That being so, I believe we have a duty to help our fellow human where possible (not everybody wants to know better..) and do our best at achieving this.

Like you said – I too Love the GT and my fellow members here, a bloody level headed bunch and a fine place to learn new things. And like Dex said – we await the Prophetic moments, as I believe we all have them and they are appreciated on this forum.

Love is indeed the way UJ!

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: I've often stated my belief that your memory and consciousness is not located inside your body. It is located in a mechanism hidden from our view.

Countless offworlders and offworlder collections have limited access to each of us through this mechanism. This is how the veil is constructed and maintained. This is how the offworlders orchestrate the human game.

Even Christ was tempted using this mechanism.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

EveryOne I nearly died this morning
Hey everybody this morning my teeth were playing up big time with in the course of a couple of hours I took 18 PainKillers I then Vomitted BLOOD it took me all day to write here My muscles are loosening (they Seized up) I vomited TWO fistfuls of blood earlier I thought I was gonna Die.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:04 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post Re: EveryOne I nearly died this morning
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Hey everybody this morning my teeth were playing up big time with in the course of a couple of hours I took 18 PainKillers I then Vomitted BLOOD it took me all day to write here My muscles are loosening (they Seized up) I vomited TWO fistfuls of blood earlier I thought I was gonna Die.

Hey FS, Not sounding too good there. You've gotten a perforated esophagus or stomach there buddy. It's not uncommon for Aspirin (which is I believe an acid) to burn holes in tenderized flesh when taken in massive doses. Eighteen is massive doses. If you've been doing a lot of Aspirin or some other like tablets that's likely where the blood you're spitting up came from. I'd recommend you get yourself to a medical facility where they will do a hematocrit test to see if you're passing blood down below, and how your blood platelets number, and perhaps an endoscopic exam looking down your esophagus with a camera attached to a snakelike medical apparatus to spot the extent and location of perforation. The endoscope also has on-board a cauterizing apparatus to staunch the blood flow if that becomes apparently necessary to do so. You'll likely be asleep through the entire process having a fine nap. I wouldn't fool around with wishing this to go away buddy. I nearly bled out myself twenty-five or so years ago from this very same heaving of blood and passing out from lack of that very necessary liquid. Get thee to a medical place sooner rather than later my friend. Even if you think the bleeding has lessened don't be fooled. Your body may just be processing it like any other foodstuff now. The teller will be black stool. Blood often shows black after going through the gut and that's why it's not a great idea to attempt to treat ulceration with Pepto Bismal (the pink goop) because it too comes out of processing black.You might also have a bit more difficulty pooping, keeping food down and getting weak. You need to have a med team invading your privacy NOW.

Do as I say and not as I do. This is in the realm of life altering to extinction if you don't react quickly and wisely.

Make the call now brother. You ain't no good to anybody dead, and things don't likely go away just because we wish them to or they are inconvenient. Hoping for you brother, Grist

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:27 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Good advice Grist. I concur.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:36 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: EveryOne I nearly died this morning
Grist von Zweifel wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

Hey FS, Not sounding too good there. You've gotten a perforated esophagus or stomach there buddy. It's not uncommon for Aspirin (which is I believe an acid) to burn holes in tenderized flesh when taken in massive doses. Eighteen is massive doses. If you've been doing a lot of Aspirin or some other like tablets that's likely where the blood you're spitting up came from. I'd recommend you get yourself to a medical facility where they will do a hematocrit test to see if you're passing blood down below, and how your blood platelets number, and perhaps an endoscopic exam looking down your esophagus with a camera attached to a snakelike medical apparatus to spot the extent and location of perforation. The endoscope also has on-board a cauterizing apparatus to staunch the blood flow if that becomes apparently necessary to do so. You'll likely be asleep through the entire process having a fine nap. I wouldn't fool around with wishing this to go away buddy. I nearly bled out myself twenty-five or so years ago from this very same heaving of blood and passing out from lack of that very necessary liquid. Get thee to a medical place sooner rather than later my friend. Even if you think the bleeding has lessened don't be fooled. Your body may just be processing it like any other foodstuff now. The teller will be black stool. Blood often shows black after going through the gut and that's why it's not a great idea to attempt to treat ulceration with Pepto Bismal (the pink goop) because it too comes out of processing black.You might also have a bit more difficulty pooping, keeping food down and getting weak. You need to have a med team invading your privacy NOW.

Do as I say and not as I do. This is in the realm of life altering to extinction if you don't react quickly and wisely.

Make the call now brother. You ain't no good to anybody dead, and things don't likely go away just because we wish them to or they are inconvenient. Hoping for you brother, Grist

It wasn't Asprin Thank god I beleive it was there when I got assaulted and swallowed A LOT of my own Blood when I brought it up today all this yellow/biege acidic stuff came out with it I after all that had a Toilet time today NO BLOOD which is good as I have gastricitis from a gut virus I caught yesterday :headbang

Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:40 pm
Profile YIM

I concur with your views on consciousness UJ, but I am still learning and always look deeper to get a greater understanding for myself on this subject. I know that our thoughts also influence the time/space continuum and that how we create our reality. That is why thought forms are my favourite subject of study.

UuncleJohn, sorry to be a pain - but can you validate this statement with any factual or recorded reference?

UncleJohn wrote:

As a student of ancient texts and a believer in the Trinity you took me by surprise with that statement...

I have studied every validated record of the Christ in existence (publically) and have never seen such a statement. I also have my reasons for asking because of my understanding of the Christ's abilities.

...?

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:31 pm
Profile WWW

Hey Fr33K - you should take it easy dude. I Love you and as you can see, there are a few other people that feel the same here. You apply too much pressure and it would be good if you be more placid with yourself. Maybe also consider changing that motto under your avatar. Your thoughts not only affect your own being, but also the world around you. Looking for the "Peace beyond human understanding" is a cool venture and lets you feel so much better about yourself and the world.

You are an intelligent person and I find it hard to believe you can justify the practice of taking 18 pain killers? You should know better as taking care of the body vehicle is part of recognising your origins, who gave you life essence and maintains it and what you do to be grateful for it. Drinking lots of water is a start.

:heart

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Hey Fr33K - you should take it easy dude. I Love you and as you can see, there are a few other people that feel the same here. You apply too much pressure and it would be good if you be more placid with yourself. Maybe also consider changing that motto under your avatar. Your thoughts not only affect your own being, but also the world around you. Looking for the "Peace beyond human understanding" is a cool venture and lets you feel so much better about yourself and the world.

You are an intelligent person and I find it hard to believe you can justify the practice of taking 18 pain killers? You should know better as taking care of the body vehicle is part of recognising your origins, who gave you life essence and maintains it and what you do to be grateful for it. Drinking lots of water is a start.

:heart

I did I forced myself to drink water It helped.
The pain in my teeth were INCREDIBLE it was like some-one was cutting my jaw out with a Blunt Pickaxe

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:58 pm
Profile YIM

Teeth and pain killers for "Blunt Pickaxes" are a bad mix Fr33k.

See the dentist. It goes against the grain to suffer pain!

:doh

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:29 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Teeth and pain killers for "Blunt Pickaxes" are a bad mix Fr33k.

See the dentist. It goes against the grain to suffer pain!

If I could I would my insane mother Keeps me locked in the house

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:30 am
Profile YIM

Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: I've often stated my belief that your memory and consciousness is not located inside your body. It is located in a mechanism hidden from our view.

Countless offworlders and offworlder collections have limited access to each of us through this mechanism. This is how the veil is constructed and maintained. This is how the offworlders orchestrate the human game.

It was told the angels ascend and descend upon the Son of man.
Ladies and gentlemen..we are not alone. Behind the veil and here, there's an invisible attendance in our midst. Those whom have received or are receiving the white stone know this. It is the fulfillment of the faith promised.

Contactee Dex

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:42 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

That's right sky, I am stuck in the house.

(hello everybody I'm still terrestrial)

Haven't Died yet and NOT Planning on it.

Still have this wicked influenza/stomache virus

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:01 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

"The Agency" is back...promised a sighting over the White House....and delivered!

For those that missed it the first time around:

PORTAL REPORT
http://portalreport.webs.com/

The latest message, after a bit of silence...

Quote:
Please forgive us for the recent gap between communication. We must establish a credible non-governmental communication channel with you. We will appear over the White House of the United States of America between the 12th and 13th of February, 2011. There will be no retraction. We have prepared all that we need to prepare, diligently.

You will know that we are "The Agency".

Source: http://portalreport.webs.com/apps/blog/ ... hite-house

Right on schedule, taken from a Washington DC web cam yesterday :
The CAM: http://www.nature.nps.gov/air/webcams/p ... ashcam.cfm

Is that a reflection in the water?

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:46 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next