It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:14 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Uncle John here: I just want to say that I love the members of the golden thread.

On the top level of sneds is a thread named "BOOK" WORDS FOR DR. DAN. The only post was where dan thanked me anonymously for giving him a single word for his book. The word was "unaware." It has been posted for six weeks now and only had 80 views. Several of those views were mine so perhaps less than 40 serious visitors to d&m&thugs's site were different people. D&m&thugs like to portray that they are followed by millions of humans all around the world. Their statistics show that are lying. Big time.

Why is this still important to me? Because the play that d&m&thugs are putting on are not orchestrated for human viewing.

I believe that the almost all countless sentient beings throughout the universe and the almost infinite number of parallel universes are "unaware." No one cares to be "aware."

While the solutions to the problems to all the parallel universes are really simple compared to the complexity of these parallel universes, no sentient being throughout all those parallel universes seems to want to discuss this with me.

Believe me I'm aware and if you say that you are aware then I'm going slap you upside the face. Zen kind of thing. Wonder what kind of sentient being will line up for the first slap?

Only love can fill.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Believe me I'm aware and if you say that you are aware then I'm going slap you upside the face. Zen kind of thing. Wonder what kind of sentient being will line up for the first slap?

Only love can fill.

Well I was totally aware the moronic D&M&MARDI-GRAS Annoy the HELL OUT OF ME!!! :censor :censor they are! So lets discuss!

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:38 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Uncle John, I can only imagine what it would feel like to be aware, when countless beings existing in countless parallel universes are sadly unaware. I'm guessing it would be both frustrating and at the same time somewhat pleasant for the extremely rare aware being.

I am unaware, but at least I am aware that I am unaware.

I'm being facetious, in case it isn't clear.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:42 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: I just want to say that I love the members of the golden thread.
countless sentient beings throughout the universe and the almost infinite number of parallel universes are "unaware." No one cares to be "aware."

UJ,

I got a gut feeling, a lot of US here would like to read what you have to say about awareness.

Is the problem because the sentient beings do not step into to help out our reality?

Is the answer to the universe being unaware because it does not see Love and an important value?

Please share the problem and solution to the parallel universes.

Peace,

MT7

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:12 am
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
UJ,

I got a gut feeling, a lot of US here would like to read what you have to say about awareness.

Uncle John here: Awareness is something that you have to work real hard at achieving.

It can't be taught, it can only be caught. Another way to put this is from the Grateful Dead song, "Scarlet Begonias:"

"Once in a while
you get shown the light
in the strangest of places
if you look at it right"

One must become aware of the unseen and hidden.

This is not my body or memory, this is the temple of the Lord.

Good look and never stop having an open and yearning mind about everything.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:37 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
It can't be taught, it can only be caught.

Oh UJ - how so very right you are! :heart

I call those "ding, ding, ding" moments. For me, every hair on my body is raised and I become extremely focused on the moment.

The now.

No gibbering ape in the mind.

No outside interference.

A stillness inside.

A connection to something - but what?

Your "parallel universes?" :hmm

I, too, am very interested to hear more.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:11 am
GT Truther

ding ding ding - I'm listening Uncle John, ...Do Tell More...

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:27 am
GT Truther

All I can say is Do you see "dead" people the way I do?

I see them as Energy, Energy inside a shape of physical form kinda like the spectres in DOOM::

In fact JUST LIKE the spectres in doom Only HUMAN SHAPED!! it's an absolute :censor nightmare

Where Normal People can ONLY FEEL their presence I can SEE THEM.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:22 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:49 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I too am listening UJ...I await the 'Prophet' moment.

Dex

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:54 am
Site Admin

BREAKING NEWS!

Egypt's Mubarak to step down
Sources tell NBC News that Vice President Suleiman to take over as leader

CAIRO — Egypt's President Hosni Mubarak is to step down after 17 days of pro-democracy protests, two sources told NBC News on Thursday.

Following an all-day meeting of the country's supreme military council, the army said all the protesters' demands would be met and a further statement was expected to be made later Thursday, clarifying the situation.

Mubarak was expected to formally announce his departure in an address to the nation tonight.

Read more here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41506482/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa/

I am in shock! Wonder how much he got and where he's going? Oooh what a cynic I've become in my old age! :whistle

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:00 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
I too am listening UJ...I await the 'Prophet' moment.

Uncle John here: That is a good way of putting it Dex.

The 'Prophet" moment comes from within. It comes from one having made an accommodation within their mind and feeding that accommodation with attention. There is very little I could do to create that 'Prophet' moment within another person. I can't hold the spring within another's mind that sets the trap for them to catch this moment. Each one of us must individually desire to do the exertion to hold that spring. All I can do is perhaps inform you that without the effort, it will not happen.

Rarely do I have a 'Prophet' moment when reading the internet or a book. These moments come when I'm feeling, not thinking.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:38 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

From reports available on the net, Vice President Suleiman is just as bad as Mubarak. I fear it is a false face on that "WIN"

This is just more -- PROBLEM - REACTION - SOLUTION

Suleiman: The CIA’s man in Cairo
http://www.philipbrennan.net/2011/02/07 ... -in-cairo/

Omar Suleiman, the CIA’s man in Cairo and Egypt’s torturer-in-chief
http://aliran.com/4321.html
..."As people in Egypt and around the world speculate about the fate of the Mubarak regime, one thing should be very clear: Omar Suleiman is not the man to bring democracy to the country. His hands are simply too dirty, writes Lisa Hajjar..."

The Torture Career of Egypt's New Vice President: Omar Suleiman and the Rendition to Torture Program
http://www.opednews.com/articles/The-To ... 9-181.html
Quote:
Suleiman wasn't just the go-to bureaucrat for when the Americans wanted to arrange a little torture. This "urbane and sophisticated man" apparently enjoyed a little rough stuff himself.

Shortly after 9/11, Australian citizen Mamdouh Habib was captured by Pakistani security forces and, under US pressure, torture by Pakistanis. He was then rendered (with an Australian diplomats watching) by CIA operatives to Egypt, a not uncommon practice. In Egypt, Habib merited Suleiman's personal attention. As related by Richard Neville, based on Habib's memoir:

Quote:
Habib was interrogated by the country's Intelligence Director, General Omar Suleiman.... Suleiman took a personal interest in anyone suspected of links with Al Qaeda. As Habib had visited Afghanistan shortly before 9/11, he was under suspicion. Habib was repeatedly zapped with high-voltage electricity, immersed in water up to his nostrils, beaten, his fingers were broken and he was hung from metal hooks.

That treatment wasn't enough for Suleiman, so:

Quote:
To loosen Habib's tongue, Suleiman ordered a guard to murder a gruesomely shackled Turkistan prisoner in front of Habib -" and he did, with a vicious karate kick.

After Suleiman's men extracted Habib's confession, he was transferred back to US custody, where he eventually was imprisoned at Guantanamo. His "confession" was then used as evidence in his Guantanamo trial.

MORE AT THE LINK...

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:40 am
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:
UJ,

I got a gut feeling,...

Uncle John here: Awareness is something that you have to work real hard at achieving.

It can't be taught, it can only be caught. Another way to put this is from the Grateful Dead song, "Scarlet Begonias:"

"Once in a while
you get shown the light
in the strangest of places
if you look at it right"

One must become aware of the unseen and hidden.

This is not my body or memory, this is the temple of the Lord.

Good look and never stop having an open and yearning mind about everything.

True it is more than the cold logical thinking that a tunes one to "awareness"
Also it more than the animal unbridled raw impulsive emotion.
It is both, one has to be taught how to catch the vib of the creator, and then go out and live the experience, living life with reflection.

It is the intuition of both the heart and mind in tune with the One Universal creator of love and light.

And I agree you have to work hard at experience of the heart and mind in order to gain the "Sublime"
and not end up "a psychedelic mess"

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:56 am
GT Truther

Post LINK to watch Mubarak's Resignation Speech LIVE
Watch Mubarak [NOT] Resign - Live Stream NOW

AlJazeera English (streaming live)

http://www.youtube.com/aljazeeraenglish?f

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:10 pm
GT Truther

...and some Banksters slip away...

Freddie Mac's COO resigns:
http://stopforeclosurefraud.com/2011/02 ... l-resigns/

Kevin Warsh resigns from Board of Goveners of Fed Reserve:
http://stopforeclosurefraud.com/2011/02 ... h-31-2011/

Wells Fargo CFO Howard Atkins retires:
http://stopforeclosurefraud.com/2011/02 ... s-retires/

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:27 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
From reports available on the net, Vice President Suleiman is just as bad as Mubarak. I fear it is a false face on that "WIN"

ding, ding, ding Lynn! :clap

From Al Jazeera:

Suleiman has long been favoured by the US government for his ardent anti-Islamism and his willingness to talk and act tough on Iran.

The Egyptian secret service regularly rounds up and arrests Muslim activists.

Suleiman is aslo a favourite of Israel too, having held the Israel dossier and directed Egypt's efforts to crush Hamas by demolishing the tunnels that have functioned as a smuggling conduit for both weapons and foodstuffs into Gaza.

snip

He took part in in both the 1967 and 1973 Middle East wars, though details of his service are unclear.

snip

His brother, Khalid Ahmed Showqi al-Islambouli, arranged and carried out the assassination of Mubarak's predecessor, Anwar Sadat, during a military parade in October 1981.

In 2009, he was touted by some media outlets as the most powerful spy in the region, topping even the head of Mossad.

Read more here: http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/opinion/2011/02/20112108416779585.html#

Well, well, well! Isn't that interesting? Let's see how long this lasts, shall we? :popcorn

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:27 pm
GT Truther

HAHAHA This is TOO FUNNEH Look what I got in an E-mail from PHATMAN::

PhatMan wrote:

I heard the President's visit to the troops didn't go so well...

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:10 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

And now of course, Mubarak is NOT stepping down after all, just stepping "aside" - from the looks of "Liberation Square" it doesn't look like the Protesters will go for that.

And the parade goes on -- :popcorn

Friday should be interesting.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 pm
GT Truther

As you can tell I have had some extra time on my hands... I ran across this in the Benjamin Fulford comments:

The Body Snatchers - by Susan Reed BSC
http://www.whale.to/b/reed_b2.html

Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:31 pm
GT Truther

(Note: When they don't know what they're doing?...Dex)

A comparison of cyclones Yasi and Nargis tells a similar story: As devastating as Yasi has been, Australia's infrastructure, medicine, and emergency protocols meant the Category 5 storm has killed only one person so far. Australians are now mulling all the ways they could have better protected their property and economy.
But if they feel like counting their blessings, they need only look to the similar cyclone that hit the Irrawaddy Delta in 2008. Burma's military regime hadn't allowed for much of an economy before the cyclone, but Nargis destroyed nearly all the Delta had. Afterwards, the junta blocked foreign aid workers from delivering needed water purification and medical supplies. In the end, the government let Nargis kill more than 130,000 people.

Global-warming alarmists insist that economic aGlobal-warming alarmists insist that economic activity is the problem, when the available evidence show it to be part of the solution. We may not be able to do anything about the weather, extreme or otherwise. But we can make sure we have the resources to deal with it when it comes.ctivity is the problem, when the available evidence show it to be part of the solution. We may not be able to do anything about the weather, extreme or otherwise. But we can make sure we have the resources to deal with it when it comes.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 26630.html

Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:22 am
GT Truther

Now then... has someone upset the applecart? This is significant, me thinks.

Maybe eventually we Brits will be disengaging from the European Union Federation and looking towards the wider global family of nations for trading partners? Along with our Commonwealth cousins BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) may well represent the way forward. These nations have high populations (numerically) and if we can produce the right goods they could be very lucrative export markets.

The Europeans may not like it but (almost certainly) they wont do anything punitive towards us, especially as we import significantly more from Europe than we export to Europe, so in a nutshell they need us / by taking revenge against us they would end up hurting themselves quite noticeably as well.

(Heavily edited highlights below... link to full story at end of message).

Simon

Day we stood up to Europe: In an unprecedented move, MPs reject European court's ruling that prisoners must get the vote

MPs mounted an historic defence of Britain’s sovereign right to make its own decisions last night by defying demands from the European courts to hand prisoners the vote.

They voted overwhelmingly to maintain a 140-year-old ban on convicts ­taking part in elections because, they said, those who commit a crime have ‘broken their contract with society’.

The decisive stance plunged Parliament into an unprecedented stand-off against the European Court of Human Rights.

Experts said the vote left Britain’s relationship with the European court in ‘uncharted territory’. It places the Prime Minister under intense pressure to launch a defining challenge against Strasbourg.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1355640/Prisoners-vote-MPs-reject-European-courts-ruling.html#ixzz1DfhpYexy

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:29 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
And now of course, Mubarak is NOT stepping down after all, just stepping "aside" - from the looks of "Liberation Square" it doesn't look like the Protesters will go for that.

And the parade goes on -- :popcorn

Friday should be interesting.

I watched a little of Mubarak's speech last night and it was pretty obvious that he intended to cling on to power. Commentators were saying that the speech was more like a rambling discourse such as is often made by leaders in dictatorships... ie: many words spoken, nothing of any real substance actually said.

Unless the people decide to back down (is this even remotely likely???) I simply cannot see how Egypt can avoid a civil war.

For some time now Mary MC at Earthboppin has been sharing dreamtime information about some sort of war involving Egypt and whilst I think it was assumed that this would involve Israel it now looks like that this may not be so.

It seems like only a few days ago that I was seeing adverts on the TV and on street billboards encouraging tourists to visit Egypt, the Red Sea etc. Obviously people won't be going there now.

Very Very sad. But there is also nothing I can do about it.

I wonder what leaders of other repressive regimes will be thinking? China, Saudi Arabia, etc. I read somewhere that the Chinese were trying to censor the flow of news, but could the Saudis? Especially since the countries are in the same general area and people from both nations probably watch Al-Jazerra satellite TV.

Simon

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:47 am
Site Admin

BREAKING - Mubarak HAS resigned!

[Original story] Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak resigned Friday, relinquishing power after three decades of iron-clad rule in the powerhouse nation of the Arab world.

Vice President Omar Suleiman announced the resignation on state television and said he was transferring authority to the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces to "run the affairs of the country." :clap

Tens of thousands of emotional anti-government protesters erupted in deafening cheers on the streets of Cairo after the announcement. :heart :candle

"Egypt is free!" they chanted.

It was a moment anti-government protesters had been waiting for after 18 days of relentless demonstrations that called for Mubarak's departure.

U.S. President Barack Obama said he was notified of Mubarak's decision Friday morning and was closely watching the extraordinary developments unfold in Egypt, a key U.S. ally. He will make a statement Friday afternoon, the White House said.

A source with close connections to Persian Gulf government leaders told CNN that Mubarak had gone to the Red Sea resort town of Sharm el-Sheikh.

Read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/02/11/egypt.protests/index.html?hpt=T1#

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:50 am
GT Truther

Yes, BB, and there is another possible development.

A RUMOR:

Islam Times Exclusive: http://www.islamtimes.org/vdcc1sqp.2bq048y-a2.html

Islam Times Exclusive: Saudia Arabia's King Abdullah passed away
http://www.islamtimes.org/vdcc1sqp.2bq048y-a2.html
..."Islam Times - Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz passed away yesterday, according to an Islam Times reporter..."

Click the link to read. The short articles states that the Saudi King had just gotten off the phone with Obama and was livid, and had a heart attack!!

Anyway, back to watching the parade. One never knows what the truth is till it hits you in the face.

:popcorn

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:29 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next