It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:06 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
To all our friends in Australia and the South Pacific

Happy New Year!

We are supposed to have storms this afternoon so the electricity will be off and on.

To the rest of the GT - Happy New Year's Eve to all! :wavey

May 2011 bring each and everyone of you peace and prosperity! :heart

Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:17 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Happy New Year to all. Lets hope that the Chinese blessing-cum-curse about living in interesting times is only experienced 'mildly'.

------------------------------------

As we know there are severe floods in parts of Australia. In N.Ireland many people are facing a very different problem - this being of water shortages. Below are a few links about the crisis.

With Don's recent message about Indonesia and emergency preparedness in mind, on watching the TV news reports from N Ireland it struck me just how quickly the lack of clean tap water can throw civilisation back several notches. Even simple things such as washing hands before eating becomes a challenge without running water. Health experts are becoming alarmed that people could become unwell because of this.

But it goes much deeper than simply washing hands - how does one shower / bathe without water? (at least in the winter unwashed people do not become smelly so quickly) - and then what about cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, clothing, etc... all these need washing too.

Included in the interviews about how people were managing (or otherwise) the TV news showed a senior citizens' home where the staff were using an old hand operated water pump to source water from a well, suggesting that at least they still have this!

I suppose though it makes a change to hear 'normal' news from the province, rather than news related to the former civil war - the IRA / UDF, etc.

Simon

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/12/31/northern.ireland.water/

Belfast, Northern Ireland (CNN) -- The board of the state-funded water company in Northern Ireland was preparing Friday for an emergency meeting to discuss widespread water shortages in the country.

Tens of thousands of homes and businesses have lost their supply after frozen pipes burst in a rapid thaw that followed record low temperatures last week.

Many customers have been without running water since Monday, but some say they haven't had supplies for 10 days.

Government company Northern Ireland Water has been heavily criticized for its response to the crisis, with some politicians calling for top officials to resign.

<snip>

-------------

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-12094518

The current crisis affecting Northern Ireland's water service has seen 40,000 people off supply at its peak - some for up to 12 days.

It has also led to Northern Ireland being compared to a "third world country".

Northern Ireland Water, the government-owned body, which is the sole provider of water and sewerage services in Northern Ireland, has borne the brunt of public anger.

It has blamed the rapid thaw, after a period of record low temperatures, for causing an unprecedented amount of burst pipes in the system.

The company has also cited historic underinvestment in Northern Ireland's infrastructure as a contributing factor in the crisis.

<snip>

"The recent intense cold lasted so long that Northern Ireland ended up with a mini permafrost in places.” Quote Mike McKimm BBC NI Environment Correspondent

------------------

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-12097201

Belfast's Lord Mayor calls meeting over water crisis

The Lord Mayor of Belfast, Councillor Pat Convery, has called an urgent inter-agency meeting to discuss the ongoing water shortages.

The call came after NI's First Minister Peter Robinson condemned NI Water's response to the crisis as "shambolic".

The meeting is to be held in Belfast City Hall later on Friday.

More than 6,000 homes remain without running water and Belfast has been particularly badly affected.

NI Water is rotating supply to about 24,000 customers.

The Lord Mayor said Northern Ireland was in the process of "managing the consequences of the recent thaw" which followed a period of extremely cold weather.

<snip>

Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:30 am
GT Truther

Hi everyone, Happy New Year. I'm pretty close to the flooding in Australia, a bit north of where that's all happening. Some of regional Queensland's biggest towns were underwater. We're a tough lot though and Queenslanders always pull together in a crisis.
It seems the weather all around the world has gone nuts the last few months. Here it's summer, what we call the wet season, because a monsoon moves down below the equator here every year. At the start of the season, when it was raining every day, people were saying this is what it was like in the old days. They didn't realise the forces at work, that nothing's how it used to be.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:30 am
GT Truther

Argentina to record UFO sightings

Thursday, December 30, 2010 » 07:02am

The Argentine Air Force has created a commission to record and investigate reports of unidentified flying objects (UFO) in the South American country's airspace, a spokesman told AFP Wednesday.

The Commission for the Investigation of Airspace Phenomenon "is in the process of being formed," said Captain Mariano Mohaupt.

Officials said the air force already holds records of reported UFO sighting, but the interdisciplinary commission - involving meteorologists, air traffic controllers and civilian pilots alongside military authorities - would formalise the data keeping.

Other South American countries including neighbouring Brazil and Uruguay and have previously moved to record alleged UFO sightings.

Argentine authorities urged military and civilian pilots as well as air traffic controllers to report their experiences and, if possible, to send any documenting evidence. :awe :whistle :mrgreen:

A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR (well it is now!)

DISCLOSURE ANYONE?

Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:02 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
HOLY F :censor I Swear I didn't open my eyes I went into one of those Microsleeps I have: :huh :awe :awe :awe :alien OMFG JFC :awe :shock: :? Someone Tell me I'm not POSSESSED

:( :gah :alien OMFG what's happening to me :scared :scared :scared :?: My eyes went F :censor completely WHITE It starts at 0:25 seconds! please someone here tell me what's going on!

Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:07 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Happy New Year everyone!

Bluebonnet - my friend in Christchurch is fine now the quakes have subsided. There have been no more quakes in Cumbria.
There are now icebergs in the Solway Firth next to where my folks live!!!
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/220290/UK-weather-Arctic-wasteland-No-it-s-Cumbria
Quote:
The mini icebergs were formed in the coldest weather Britain has experienced in 300 years. They cropped up at Solway Firth, Cumbria, in an area where the temperature stayed below minus 8C during the recent big freeze.
The biggest is around 20ft long and 3ft thick. A Met Office spokesman said yesterday that the floes were probably formed in the Cumbrian Hills.
He added: “They most probably tumbled off the hills where the water has frozen in rivers and streams and ended up in the sea where they float a bit like an ice cube in a gin and tonic.”
But amazed locals will have to make the most of the unusual Arctic picture because milder weather is set to melt them away.

Can't transfer pic from article to here, but I remember the sea froze in 1963, when the country roads had 7' high drifts each side. That went on for months.
It looks like the temps are falling again, so I expect it won't been until mid-Feb we'll be 'normal' due to North Atlantic Drift going negative. No thanks to the deliberate Gulf Oil fiasco, which has compounded problems.

Dondep - many thanks for the invaluable info on the sinking in Indonesia, I wish folk would check on the other world-wide media! My Mum says "but it's not in the papers - so it can't be true...", however I've been supplying them with alternative news from many countries now, and sadly they are upset they have been lied to. My father just says "at our age - we don't want to know any more - we fought in the wars and lost family and friends - for what...?" :shakehead

Avid :(

Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:18 pm
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
HOLY F :censor I Swear I didn't open my eyes I went into one of those Microsleeps I have: .....

:( :gah :alien OMFG what's happening to me :scared :scared :scared :?: My eyes went F :censor completely WHITE It starts at 0:25 seconds! please someone here tell me what's going on!

Fr33k -

No, you're okay.

Really.

Please relax; you're fine. It looks like you just lost consciousness for a moment - or drifted into a "higher realm" for a few seconds. Our eyeballs normally relax and roll upward to gaze toward the "third eye" at the center of the forehead when that happens. It's perfectly natural when you're very relaxed or meditating - the only difference here is that you got it on camera.

On the other hand if this sort of thing happens to you spontaneously when you're working or driving your car or otherwise should be at "full attention" and you think you're losing consciousness ("micro-sleeping") at ordinary times then definitely talk to your doctor. It could be a precursor of a more serious potential situation, possibly warning of a stroke or cerebral event. Show this YouTube to your doctor.

Hope this helps. Take care of yourself, my friend.

All best wishes,

Selene

Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:21 pm
Site Admin

Avid - glad to hear your friend is doing well.

Mini icebergs, huh? Welcome to the wonderful world of global warming, right?

I had to :lol at your Mom's statement about it not being in the papers. How many times have I heard that from folks I know and love, too. :whistle

Stay warm and Happy New Year London! :heart

Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:44 pm
Site Admin

From dragon-shaped fireworks to prayers, globe greets 2011

New Zealand, among first to celebrate, shrugs off minor 3.3 quake

Dazzling fireworks lit up Australia's Sydney Harbour, communist Vietnam held a rare, Western-style countdown to the new year, and Japanese revelers released balloons carrying notes with people's hopes and dreams as the world ushered in 2011.

In Europe, Greeks, Irish and Spaniards planned to party through the night to help put a year of economic woe behind them. And in New York, nearly a million New Year's Eve revelers were expected to cram into Times Square to watch the midnight ball drop, just days after the city got clobbered by a blizzard.

See and read more here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40862702/ns/world_news/from/toolbar

Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:55 pm
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
HOLY F :censor I Swear I didn't open my eyes I went into one of those Microsleeps I have: .....

Fr33k -

No, you're okay.

Really.

Please relax; you're fine. It looks like you just lost consciousness for a moment - or drifted into a "higher realm" for a few seconds. Our eyeballs normally relax and roll upward to gaze toward the "third eye" at the center of the forehead when that happens. It's perfectly natural when you're very relaxed or meditating - the only difference here is that you got it on camera.

On the other hand if this sort of thing happens to you spontaneously when you're working or driving your car or otherwise should be at "full attention" and you think you're losing consciousness ("micro-sleeping") at ordinary times then definitely talk to your doctor. It could be a precursor of a more serious potential situation, possibly warning of a stroke or cerebral event. Show this YouTube to your doctor.

Hope this helps. Take care of yourself, my friend.

All best wishes,

Selene

Hey FShow, greetings from Kansas. I think Selene is so correct in her analysis. At a second and third look at your eyelids and forehead I was trying to spot for flutters of musculature and saw none, thinking perhaps what you were presenting was a petite mal epileptic event (small seizure). I don't think so. I am no professional, but care-give and was a camp counselor with Easter Seals years ago with campers that threw grand mal and petite mal seizures with similar pre-presenting muscle tremor and eye slippage behaviors. Selene is correct in suggesting you chat up your doc if fearful this might reoccur at highway speeds. Again, I think her soothing well practiced and calming analysis is spot on. I think eye strain from a bit too much computer monitor may be playing a part slipping into small bouts of micro-sleep as well. Leave some lights on in your computer center so that the monitor isn't the singular lighting your eyes have to work with as well. Some ambient daylight in the room is a good idea as well. The contrast won't be so overpowering and fatiguing. Hang in there fellow. Happy new year and grand good bye to the old. Looking forward. Not staying up to listen to the neighbors beat on pans, shoot guns into the air and otherwise disturb the coyotes, cattle and old coots. ROFL. Cheers to all and to all a good night, Grist

Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:03 pm
Site Admin

Happy 2011 from the Texas Gulf Coast! :drunks

:elephant :banana :brockoli :wavey

:offtobed

Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:12 pm
GT Truther

Hoping for the best in 2011!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:07 am
GT Truther

The Rulers of the World | A new Project Avalon Video Interview

Source: projectavalon.net

A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM BILL RYAN

In the summer of 2010 I was approached by a very unusual man. The story of that contact is described by him in this interview. I've called him 'Charles'.

He's spent many years working for the elite group that considers it their responsibility to run the planet.

He's not an academic, a historian, or a scientist. But he wanted to communicate some important information: about the worldview and philosophy of this group — from their point of view: what they're trying to achieve, why, and how. What he wants to see is what he calls a 'Fair Contest'.

There's a great deal of material that was not covered in this interview. It is, to some degree, the start of a dialog. The group of 33 that 'Charles' works with is indirectly using this opportunity to communicate. I've reported this communication as accurately as possible.

As is normal journalistic practice, some of the information was asked to be off-record at this stage. As you watch this interview, you will see that there are a great many unanswered questions. I'd like there to be a further interview. But any decision about this isn't mine to make.

For me, the second half of 2010 has been an interesting time. It's culminated in this opportunity to communicate indirectly, through this video and through 'Charles' himself, with the group of people who are running the planet.

This is what I would like this opportunity to say:

I understand the history and context that 'Charles' has explained — some of which is in this interview.

But there is another way.

If you are to be the true leaders of the planet, you can be the captains of Spaceship Earth with a responsibility for the entire Human Family.

There can be a massive clean-up operation. You know that the technology exists. Between us all, this can be done.

Clean water, clean air, clean oceans, free energy, abundant wildlife, health and education for every human being.

Planet Earth could be a paradise planet — a model for this sector of the galaxy.

The Human Race is a massive, long-term experiment.

This information, confirmed by yourselves via 'Charles', will not be new to many of those watching this video.

'Charles' has explained that the extraterrestrial race who initiated this project are letting everything unfold with a philosophy of non-interference.

It is arguable that the optimum conclusion for all — an outcome that would delight those whose project this is — would be for the Human Race to take responsibility for itself: and show just what they can do.

Your legacy to remain for time immemorial, here and elsewhere, could be:

We cleaned up the mess.

We inspired and funded the world's brightest and best from every nation to work together to solve the problems.

We fully restored this beautiful, magnificent jewel of this solar system.

Look what we did.

When the entire Human Family, organized, focused, and under inspired leadership, worked together — to show just what could be done.

--------------

Also in this interview:

* How I was initially approached by Charles because I had become a 'problem'.

* The plan to create a false flag event to present the ETs as dangerous enemies.

* The plan to reduce the world's population through the control and distribution of food.

* 'Planet X' and dangerous solar activity (both are real - but are not show-stopping threats).

* The ET project to create and optimize a new genome - which is the human race on this planet.

*This is the first time in the history of the human race that we have got our hands on ET technology - which was never part of the plan. There were no accidental UFO crashes: all the craft were shot down - at first by a 'lucky hit', and thereafter deliberately.

* The legacy of the controlling group, and why they feel this is their responsibility.

* The way the controlling group functions, and considers its role: some of their codes, protocols, and 'rules'.

Note that this group is NOT the Illuminati. This is a Council of the 33 most senior members (defined in a specific way) of each of the 33 bloodline families on the 'inside'. The controlling group does not have a formal name.

My intention is to suggest to the controlling group in the strongest and most courteous way I can that there is another way to go. I want nothing less than to change the timeline of the human race.

And to do that, the shift in consciousness that will be required needs to extend from the very lowest to the very highest strata of society. Now that 2011 is upon us - and here we all are still standing (and in the process becoming wiser, more aware, more responsible, and much better informed): I ask all of you reading this, and watching the video, to join me in a vision for Planet Earth in which every human being, no-one excludes, plays their part in creating.

Bill Ryan
1 January 2011

Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:17 am
GT Truther

Here's something very strange

Images of Alien Hybrid Surfaced in UFO Conference 2009
http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2009/07/imag ... n-ufo.html

Watch the "DiscloseTV" Video at the link. It's very short. Someone took some video in a darkened room where some very weird photos of a creature, maybe partially human, are up on a large screen.

Here's a teaser:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:17 am
GT Truther

How cute::

Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:48 am
Profile YIM

Helvetic wrote:
The Rulers of the World | A new Project Avalon Video Interview

Source: projectavalon.net

snip

Bill Ryan
1 January 2011

Thank you for this link, Helvetic. Absolutely fascinating interview. What "Charles" says confirms my most basic thoughts about what is going on in the world, and why. There are certain things that ring true with me: he insists that we not take his word for anything but go out and do our own research, the info is all out there; he says that there are no dates set for anything, it is more a matter of "go with the flow". IOW, when the time is right the plan will be put in motion, or speeded up, or let hang for a while. He says there is no plan for a nuclear war, although accidents can happen; there is truth to a possible pole shift but it will not be a major global disaster, and our system is a binary system, but that will not have major consequences either. Yes, the sun will cause problems, but nobody can predict exactly what and when. However it makes sense to plan some protection for electronic equipment.

What really caught my attention is his emphasis on how important the plan to control the growing and distribution of food is. He said that if "alternative media" started naming big companies, they would be prosecuted and destroyed financially. He talked about GMO crops, and how the farmers in the Midwest all know what is going on, and the pressure put on the ones who keep their own seed to grow the next year. He said that this control of food is MAJOR. It will be very difficult to survive once this total control is accomplished because we have been so "trained" and programmed to rely on TV, movies, and the grocery store for our info and our survival. "Why grow corn when you can buy corn flakes?"

Lots more in this fascinating interview; it's long but well worth the time to watch it.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:38 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

rutsuyasun wrote:
Thank you for this link, Helvetic. Absolutely fascinating interview. What "Charles" says confirms my most basic thoughts about what is going on in the world, and why. There are certain things that ring true with me: he insists that we not take his word for anything but go out and do our own research, the info is all out there; he says that there are no dates set for anything, it is more a matter of "go with the flow". IOW, when the time is right the plan will be put in motion, or speeded up, or let hang for a while. He says there is no plan for a nuclear war, although accidents can happen; there is truth to a possible pole shift but it will not be a major global disaster, and our system is a binary system, but that will not have major consequences either. Yes, the sun will cause problems, but nobody can predict exactly what and when. However it makes sense to plan some protection for electronic equipment.

What really caught my attention is his emphasis on how important the plan to control the growing and distribution of food is. He said that if "alternative media" started naming big companies, they would be prosecuted and destroyed financially. He talked about GMO crops, and how the farmers in the Midwest all know what is going on, and the pressure put on the ones who keep their own seed to grow the next year. He said that this control of food is MAJOR. It will be very difficult to survive once this total control is accomplished because we have been so "trained" and programmed to rely on TV, movies, and the grocery store for our info and our survival. "Why grow corn when you can buy corn flakes?"

Lots more in this fascinating interview; it's long but well worth the time to watch it.

Uncle John here: I see this as total disinfo by the collection of offworlder races that are ruling this world. Make no mistake in thinking that 33 humans are in charge of everything. D&M&thugs like to pronounce that they are in charge also.

What we have on earth is a competitive sporting event of human puppets serving different offworlder groups. The whole universe is watching. The whole universe has blood on their hands.

This "Charles" reminds me a lot of the thugs that surround d&m. Watch d&m&thugs take some potshots at Bill Ryan for this interview.

Charles comment about the GMO crops making common sense shows that this man has no commen sense. He is a mind controlled puppet.

They never point the finger at the real parties running this show.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I agree with your comments, Rutsie –

(and my apologies to UJ; I had not read your comments before posting this.)

Bill Ryan’s latest interview is, in my view, one of the best, subtlest and most nuanced yet. It takes the discussion of where we are headed and what we ought to be thinking about to a new level of dialogue. And hopefully, one that will prove productive for all.

His interviewee, ‘Charles’, seems to echo the viewpoint(s) of the Great Ruling Orthodoxy of this planet, the Council on Foreign Relations/Trilateral Commission/Bilderberg group, which is not surprising since that broad coalition is indeed the Establishment axis of power, brains and influence around here. (Which is not to say that there are not other spin-offs or other agenda groups – but all are broadly linked somehow.)

But ‘Charles’s employers seem to evince some surprise that the Disclosure/Project Camelot/blogosphere movement is gaining some traction, which does suggest that their agenda is vulnerable to disruption if indeed “we” concern them by our thinking or writing. And that there is some room for alternative outcomes, at the possible cost of the continued rulership and power of this group. Unless, of course, they can find a way to concede certain terms, like free energy, environmental safety and open ET contact for our planet in order to retain the upper hand.

I have to say I’d bet on that outcome, if push were to come to shove. Popular support for free energy, etc, would merely cause them to ‘evolve’ the main agenda re the future, not to cede control. But perhaps that is the best that can be realistically hoped for, lacking some otherworldly zap into a much-blogged-about and unprecedented ‘higher dimension’ for us all.... (A prospect which I will personally believe when I see it actually happen.)

However, ‘Charles’s discussion of population reduction and the potential role of GMO crops and seeds in population ‘control’ (aka Famine) is indeed thought-provoking for a number of reasons. Of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (conquest, war, famine and death respectively) it is arguably famine itself which has been mostly held off over the past century by the GMO seed and crop revolution. It is true, as he says, we could not reliably feed our present planetary population without the aid of modern scientific advances and these have benefitted us greatly. However, without equally enthusiastic and rational support for heritage non-GMO crops, reliance on these to the point of permitting a monopoly on their distribution to be held by a small corporate oligarchy (and we all know who....) is gobsmackingly dangerous and foolhardy if not indeed suggestive of a larger and more sinister agenda.

He equivocates somewhat about a potential poleshift, saying in effect “Yes, could happen but it may not be as bad as all that...” which would reflect an Establishment agenda: “Don’t worry, be happy....” and succeed in discouraging widespread preparations. Since the Zetas have projected a 90% loss of life as a consequence of a poleshift and its related disruptions, “permitting” it to have its full effect of decimating the population would accomplish the same end as famine. So, one way or another.....

Which leads me to another point, and one that is somewhat more complex and perhaps thought-provoking.

A few years ago I had the enormous privilege of a darshan (audience) with His Holiness the Dalai Lama. At one point, this gentle incarnation of compassion, who prays daily for all sentient beings, was asked: “What is the greatest problem facing our planet today?”

He answered softly with a single word: “Overpopulation.”

I’ve thought about his reply ever since.

And I still don’t know what to think.

All best wishes, everyone, for a happy and fascinating 2011. May your life be filled with wonder, joy and peace.

Selene

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:15 pm
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
Which leads me to another point, and one that is somewhat more complex and perhaps thought-provoking.

A few years ago I had the enormous privilege of a darshan (audience) with His Holiness the Dalai Lama. At one point, this gentle incarnation of compassion, who prays daily for all sentient beings, was asked: “What is the greatest problem facing our planet today?”

He answered softly with a single word: “Overpopulation.”

Uncle John here: IMO, the greatest problem is not "overpopulation," but instead "over-wealth." Enough is never enough for humans with their current direction being led by the offworlders.

One of my friends reminded me that most cars in the early 50's got 30mpg with a 40hp engine. Today, the poor families in my neighborhood just have to have monster trucks that get 10mpg with a 300hp engine.

Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Here's something very strange

Images of Alien Hybrid Surfaced in UFO Conference 2009
http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2009/07/imag ... n-ufo.html

Watch the "DiscloseTV" Video at the link. It's very short. Someone took some video in a darkened room where some very weird photos of a creature, maybe partially human, are up on a large screen.

Here's a teaser:

Gosh, Lynnwood -

That's very sad, but so typical of human nature, isn't it? They tried to kill the poor panicked creature....

Poor thing. I hope he didn't suffer too greatly at our hands.

Rest in peace, little one.

We know not what we do.

:candle :candle :candle

All best,

Selene

Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:05 pm
GT Truther

And, in other more cheerful news,

This thoroughly refreshing and encouraging piece by the neurologist Oliver Sacks about neuroplasticity — the brain’s capacity to create new pathways forever, our human brain’s ongoing ability to learn expand and adapt .....

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/01/opinion/01sacks.html

Woo Hooo! :banana :banana :banana

Cheers,

Selene

Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:44 pm
GT Truther

There's no such thing as overpopulation and overwealth per say. There's desequilibrium or equilibrium in a close or open system.
And there's about infinite forms/layers of systems.

Forces, in the long run, will always push towards equilibrium. No matter what. Ad vitam eternam. That process is painful for us, simple mortals. (Famines, wars, self-destruct behaviors, et cetera)
Too much desequilibrium = suffering and/or death.

Terra is more or less a closed system for us.
(I mean for our common-mainstream civilization. Of course it's not absolutely closed, because everything is intra-connected. I really mean awareness-perceived closed system.)

Is there too much homo sapiens on planet Terra? Now or in the near future?
(7 billions now and 9 billions in 2040 : http://www.wimp.com/worldpopulation/)

Maybe. But don't insult my intelligence and please tell me on what variable(s)/data/intel you base your conclusion.
What is the X in the graphic chart? Food production capacity? Earth's enduring pollution capability? Both?

It's all about facts and proportions. Perceptions and propaganda. What a magnificient duel !

The PTB thinks we are too much. Alright, fair enough. Regardless if this is true or not, their rhetoric is that in order to facilitate the process of population reduction, they need more control.

What a bunch of assholes. They want more control. Plain and simple.

Charles talks about sequential of events leading towards a pre-determined but natural equilibrium. Cause and effect. Sooner or later.
The PTB is simply pulling the strings helping this process along. In other words, God's work. We heard it before.

Who are they trying to fool? Maybe themselves?

The desequilibrium was created and is maintained BE-CAUSE they have the control and BE-CAUSE they used that control and power to influence
mankind civilization story/destiny, and still does, in order to gain MORE power.

There we have it. The debate about intervention/non-intervention.

I think they are part of the problem. Just like we all are. Relatively speaking.

Damn, i'm tired now and this is still a draft.
Anyway, food for thought.

Happy New Year! (What does that even means? :?)

Thx for reading. :offtobed

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:58 pm
GT Truther

The 7 of 10 that the zetas through Nancy predicted didn't happen if we focus on the idea that it would "shock" the world. The world has not been shocked at this point.

At the Ning forum they have pointed at flooding in Indonesia, etc., but it looks like to me that they are grasping at straws (is that the expression?). They are saying that sinking land mass will happen over the next 2 or 3 weeks, but I am not holding my breath.

I'm still paying attention, but the house of cards constructed by Nancy and the Zetas has collapsed or is about to collapse.

This doesn't mean that we aren't poised to enter dark times. It just means the the Zetas were playing games through Nancy for reasons that are hard to understand.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Site Admin

Cyberbird wrote:
There's no such thing as overpopulation and overwealth per say. There's desequilibrium or equilibrium in a close or open system.
And there's about infinite forms/layers of systems.

Forces, in the long run, will always push towards equilibrium. No matter what. Ad vitam eternam. That process is painful for us, simple mortals. (Famines, wars, self-destruct behaviors, et cetera)
Too much desequilibrium = suffering and/or death.

Terra is more or less a closed system for us.
(I mean for our common-mainstream civilization. Of course it's not absolutely closed, because everything is intra-connected. I really mean awareness-perceived closed system.)

Is there too much homo sapiens on planet Terra? Now or in the near future?
(7 billions now and 9 billions in 2040 : http://www.wimp.com/worldpopulation/)

Maybe. But don't insult my intelligence and please tell me on what variable(s)/data/intel you base your conclusion.
What is the X in the graphic chart? Food production capacity? Earth's enduring pollution capability? Both?

It's all about facts and proportions. Perceptions and propaganda. What a magnificient duel !

The PTB thinks we are too much. Alright, fair enough. Regardless if this is true or not, their rhetoric is that in order to facilitate the process of population reduction, they need more control.

What a bunch of assholes. They want more control. Plain and simple.

Charles talks about sequential of events leading towards a pre-determined but natural equilibrium. Cause and effect. Sooner or later.
The PTB is simply pulling the strings helping this process along. In other words, God's work. We heard it before.

Who are they trying to fool? Maybe themselves?

The desequilibrium was created and is maintained BE-CAUSE they have the control and BE-CAUSE they used that control and power to influence
mankind civilization story/destiny, and still does, in order to gain MORE power.

There we have it. The debate about intervention/non-intervention.

I think they are part of the problem. Just like we all are. Relatively speaking.

Damn, i'm tired now and this is still a draft.
Anyway, food for thought.

Happy New Year! (What does that even means? :?)

Thx for reading. :offtobed

Cyber - thanks for putting my "feelings" into words! I totally agree with you on the debate about intervention/non-intervention and who is "the problem," if you will.

I'm going to set aside the religious debate (God made the world for mankind and it will support all mankind) to focus on what Cyber states above.

There is enough for everyone as long as SOME of us stop being greedy. Simple as that or better yet - some of us stop the need for CONTROL.

Yeah, I know might as well call for the Sun to rise in the West, right? This ever increasing greed/control in mankind is, IMHO, what drives the wars, famines, etc.

The reason I strongly support Julian Assange and the whole Wikileaks saga is because this is ONE way to bring about some control on the controllers.

It never ceases to amaze me how "we the People" so willingly and, even eagerly, hand over control to these greedy a%%holes! Why? So we can be economic slaves? Why would any sane person DO this?

Have we as a society (I'm speaking now about American society) given up control so we can buy 60" TVs to watch MORE reality shows? Cooking shows? Whatevah?

Have we become such slaves that we now eagerly wake up at 4:30 in the morning to rush off to work (long distance commutes) to perform mundane, mindless, "information society" tasks? Let me ask the community at whole a question:

How many of you actually produce anything in your work?

Yep, me, too. I am an economic slave who simply works her tail off for WHAT?

As much as I disparage and abhor the Tea Party in America, I can emphathize/sympathize with the basic fundamental tenets of theirs. That being that da gubmint works for US. Where/when/how did we get this soooo turned around?

When did we begin to work for THEM? And don't EVEN get me started on Wall Street. :censor :gah

So how do WE remedy this situation? In my very humble opinion, the only way WE have to fight back is to use the economic weapon we hold.

There are some here and elsewhere who will tell me that this only hurts WE more in that WE lose jobs, etc., when folks stop spending.

Yeah but in the end WE will HAVE to stop spending, won't we? In the end, WE are so indebted that WE can no longer afford to spend.

Why not begin now to rip off that "band aid" of debt and start down the road to true freedom? Why not tell the greedy controllers to F off?

Jest my two cents...

Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:38 am
GT Truther

Thousands of birds fall from the sky in Beebe

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/sto ... 95&catid=2

Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:02 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next