It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:09 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Charles posting as Atticus at Project Avalon Forum wrote:
Adrift wrote:
Atticus wrote:
passenger1147 wrote:
Hi Charles. Hope you enjoyed your tea.

If we are a wonderful mistake, as you said, What were we "supposed" to be ?

Thanks.

Servants for the reptiles

...and I feel like I've just walked off of a cliff.

So the "progenitor" alien race is... reptilian?

The three million year experiment is to make... the perfect 'servant'?!

no it isn't.

Reptiles evolved first,then we came along.

They made use of us.

This went on for a very long time.

When the climate changed due to natural occurrence , there numbers suffered and we became more prolific.

The climate continued to change and they had to retreat inside most of the time,we supplied all they needed.

Eventually the inevitable happened and man started to resist not believing the religious hype.

Then the real trouble started they had all the tech but not the numbers , and the cold played to mans advantage.

More or less genocide in sued .

We killed all we came across with great enthusiasm .

The writing was on the wall so to speak.

They turned there efforts to other avenues , escape to warmer climes.

Some loyal humans (priests etc) helped them develop the technology needed, they were advanced anyway.

The pyramids were constructed and they left for good,leaving one key they could only use for any left behind by accident or misadventure.

The humans ransacked the world they left behind over the centuries,bastardised the temples and dwellings.

Picked up prices of religion from it jostled for power etc etc.

The thirty three were the leading pure bloodlines that led the the insurgence .

They dropped back with knowledge and technology and kept it from the rest,as they learned some secrets about the origin of life from there masters(the priest bloodlines).

This leads into a very complicated area and I can't go into that yet....

I need to think about the consequences of to much to soon.

And believe me we have more pressing matters to discuss, such as our current predicament and what we are going to do about it.

The plan is mine but approved by my master he is not a warrior and is delicate in many thoughts and deeds he will not sully himself, only advise me and give me council.

My plan is simple , we use our talents and use them wisely.

It is up for debate and improvement as the responsibility is not mine it's all of us together.

We must meet and devise decide and then act.

We need 18 people with varying talents and expertise .

These people will represent all of your ideas and input, in a pure democratic way.

That's why I'm here to make sure that happens,this is why he is using me ,I have no vested interest no children no line left and therefore no axe to grind.

I will just make sure there is no coercion and dictators.

Pure thought for the greater good or I'll deal with it myself.

Bill in the chair.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I have some business to take care of,I will start again tomorrow.

Uncle John here: Wonder if only the registered users on the project avalon forum will be the ones acceptable in this little democracy and be eligible for the one of 18 vote?

What a joke. Seems that Charles doesn't know that the whole universe throughout all time is really the stage we must deal with.

Perhaps Charles is in the running for the burisch self-aggrandizement award for 2011?

I love a parade.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:06 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: Wonder if only the registered users on the project avalon forum will be the ones acceptable in this little democracy and be eligible for the one of 18 vote?

What a joke. Seems that Charles doesn't know that the whole universe throughout all time is really the stage we must deal with.

Perhaps Charles is in the running for the burisch self-aggrandizement award for 2011?

I love a parade.

Charles IS in the running for burisches "holier then thou" self-orgasmic-aggrandizement charles is a Mangina.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:29 pm
Profile YIM

Thanks for posting that piece UJ - and I agree with you as I believe Bill is being taken and Charles is the taker!

Same for Nancy/ZetaCrew, I agree with Cyberbird , so I add to that bet on the table, it ai'nt happenin as they say. We will have a shake and a rumble, but not to the recipe dealt by the lower gods.

Been on a small sabbatical studying the Scroll of Adam and Eve. Man - what an education. It states in the words of Eve, that first the world will suffer a fate by water, but finally the Earth will be cleansed by Fire! I really love the ancient scrolls, and interestingly, it is stated that tablets of stone and rock are still to be discovered from the post paradise/fall of man time that will corroborate all that history. It's why I really took notice when the movie "Knowing" was published, also reading the director's motivation and knowledge of the subject before making the movie was quite interesting. The Merkabah is portrayed at the end - really fascinating stuff.

Trust all you in the States are keeping warm and that the Auz dries out soon.

We have an interesting year on our hands, with all the UFO sightings going on...

Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This site is Intriguing::

http://www.mj-12.com/

As it used to be a Forum that I frequented before MJ-12 monitor(the owner) shut his site down.

On no here it is

http://mj12.com/

One of my favorites this one is also for you sky::

http://conspiracy.itgo.com/

Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:03 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Wow - Charles is spinning quite a web. What a storyteller, it's like 1001 Arabian Nights. I wonder, is it a distraction? What are the members missing?

As far as the "18" is concerned, my mind wanders...

18.....9+9.....+.....1+8.....=......three-9's.....999.....666 ... :yamon

Anyway, should be interesting... I too, love a good parade! :popcorn

Lynn

UncleJohn wrote:
Charles posting as Atticus at Project Avalon Forum wrote:
Adrift wrote:
Atticus wrote:
passenger1147 wrote:
Hi Charles. Hope you enjoyed your tea.

If we are a wonderful mistake, as you said, What were we "supposed" to be ?

Thanks.

Servants for the reptiles

...and I feel like I've just walked off of a cliff.

So the "progenitor" alien race is... reptilian?

The three million year experiment is to make... the perfect 'servant'?!

no it isn't.

Reptiles evolved first,then we came along.

They made use of us.

This went on for a very long time.

When the climate changed due to natural occurrence , there numbers suffered and we became more prolific.

The climate continued to change and they had to retreat inside most of the time,we supplied all they needed.

Eventually the inevitable happened and man started to resist not believing the religious hype.

Then the real trouble started they had all the tech but not the numbers , and the cold played to mans advantage.

More or less genocide in sued .

The writing was on the wall so to speak.

They turned there efforts to other avenues , escape to warmer climes.

Some loyal humans (priests etc) helped them develop the technology needed, they were advanced anyway.

The pyramids were constructed and they left for good,leaving one key they could only use for any left behind by accident or misadventure.

The humans ransacked the world they left behind over the centuries,bastardised the temples and dwellings.

Picked up prices of religion from it jostled for power etc etc.

They dropped back with knowledge and technology and kept it from the rest,as they learned some secrets about the origin of life from there masters(the priest bloodlines).

This leads into a very complicated area and I can't go into that yet....

I need to think about the consequences of to much to soon.

And believe me we have more pressing matters to discuss, such as our current predicament and what we are going to do about it.

The plan is mine but approved by my master he is not a warrior and is delicate in many thoughts and deeds he will not sully himself, only advise me and give me council.

My plan is simple , we use our talents and use them wisely.

It is up for debate and improvement as the responsibility is not mine it's all of us together.

We must meet and devise decide and then act.

These people will represent all of your ideas and input, in a pure democratic way.

That's why I'm here to make sure that happens,this is why he is using me ,I have no vested interest no children no line left and therefore no axe to grind.

I will just make sure there is no coercion and dictators.

Bill in the chair.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I have some business to take care of,I will start again tomorrow.

I love a parade.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:31 pm
GT Truther

Lieutenant Colonel USASF (Ret.) Daniel Marvin's book.

KEWL!! buy one!

http://expendableelite.com/

Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:49 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

OMG Look what I found::

http://www.weirdload.com/index.html

Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:31 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

4th Video of UFO over the Dome of the Rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jczjyV4v ... r_embedded

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:16 pm
GT Truther

Haunted Carousel LOL enjoy

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:31 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

There we go Dex

Dex wrote:
4th Video of UFO over the Dome of the Rock

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:32 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Here we frickin' go again! Went to bed last night forecast was for rain and then cold in the PM.

Wake up this morning and it is FREEZING RAIN possibly mixed with SLEET! :shock: :gah

Uh yeah - we're supposed to have a wind chill of 19 degrees F this PM. :doh

We need a BRRRRR smiley! :mrgreen:

So those north of me - hang on cause it's supposed to be a doozy! :roll

I'm really, really, really tired of cold weather. Sigh!

But next week - highs in the 70's!!! Doin' the happy dance! :elephant :banana :brockoli

Seriously - take care all! :wavey

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:33 am
GT Truther

Awwww Blue, this just ain't natural weather for Houstonites. Being close to Wichita, KS I will rely on the instincts of a gentleman and not mention either the parts of me that are just plain too damned cold, nor my expression of gratitude of this gift from La Nina (NOT). Hang in there sister. We shall overcome.

Love and electric blanket wishes to all, Grist

Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:12 am
GT Truther

Bill Ryan wrote:
Enlightened wrote:
Hello All!

When you are all ready with your group, I am ready to talk with you all about your future.
Choose wisely for this seals your fate.

It is only fair and fitting that all information in presented to the table.

I will be enlightening you with information that you have not yet been privy to,
providing you with information about the history as well as the future of this planet.

Just remember that I am the one that you will need to convince of your desire for a future that includes you in it.
I'm the one who holds the key to your future and I will let you know why this is when we get in contact.

Let me know when you are all ready, and of course if you are willing to participate.

Hi, Folks:

I can only say this right now.

I e-mailed this person, and have just received a long, intelligent, educated, calm and very courteous reply.

We've agreed (proposed by him/her and accepted by me with thanks) that s/he will write up their information for me over the next day or so, and I will review it to okay prior to any publication for open discussion.

Based on what I've read here and privately, this may be something that we should pay attention to. I promise to keep you all closely informed.

Barry King wrote:
Blimey!! there's a lot of future key holders about, makes yer head swim LOL

Uncle John here: If Bill were a fish, I would want to go fishing. Bill would probably bite down on an empty hook.

Project Avalon forum right now is like a whole series of parades and everyone knows, I love a parade. 1254 readers online at the current time. A good parade needs a good audience.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Take a look at Egypt - this is real...
http://www.andrewburtonphoto.com/blog/

and

http://blogs.aljazeera.net/middle-east/ ... t-protests

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:57 pm
Site Admin

Wow, Lynn, just WOW! :clap

I'm reading online that folks that have never protested are now in the square.

Curiouser and Curiouser!

Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:24 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
1) - Charles is spinning quite a web.
2) 18
3) Reptiles evolved first,then we came along.
They made use of us.
3.1) The humans ransacked the world they left behind over the centuries,bastardized the temples and dwellings.
3.2) Picked up prices of religion from it jostled for power etc etc.
3.3) They dropped back with knowledge and technology and kept it from the rest,as they learned some secrets about the origin of life from there masters(the priest bloodlines)
4) we use our talents and use them wisely.

Lynnwood,

comment to point 1) Yes quite the story.

comment to point 2) In the Hebrew language, each letter corresponds to a number. Chai, which means life, is composed of the letters chet and yud. Chet is the eigth letter and yud is the tenth. When added together, chai equals eighteen.
Hopfully this is a good sign.

comment to point 3) This need to be verified with artifacts and writings, to still hold power after 5000 years they must have something.

comment to point 4) I pray that all humans use their talents wisely, there has been too much Human STS action (including the 33 who have acted as fallen angels, by themselves in points above of (3.1, 3.2. and 3.3).

Peace,

MT7

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:31 pm
GT Truther

New "Charles" Update

Re: RULERS - Questions for Charles volume 2
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... e-2/page76

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Enlightened"

Hello All!

When you are all ready with your group, I am ready to talk with you all about your future.

I will be enlightening you with information that you have not yet been privy to,
providing you with information about the history as well as the future of this planet.

Just remember that I am the one that you will need to convince of your desire for a future that includes you in it.
I'm the one who holds the key to your future and I will let you know why this is when we get in contact.

Let me know when you are all ready, and of course if you are willing to participate.

and in the same post, below the above:

Quote:
BILL RYAN: Hi, Folks:

I e-mailed this person, and have just received a long, intelligent, educated, calm and very courteous reply.

We've agreed (proposed by him/her and accepted by me with thanks) that s/he will write up their information for me over the next day or so, and I will review it to okay prior to any publication for open discussion.

Based on what I've read here and privately, this may be something that we should pay attention to. I promise to keep you all closely informed.

Wow, so the future of Earth is in the hands and hearts of 18 Project Avalon Forum members. :popcorn :yamon

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:12 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Here we frickin' go again! Went to bed last night forecast was for rain and then cold in the PM.

Wake up this morning and it is FREEZING RAIN possibly mixed with SLEET! :shock: :gah

Uh yeah - we're supposed to have a wind chill of 19 degrees F this PM. :doh

We need a BRRRRR smiley! :mrgreen:

So those north of me - hang on cause it's supposed to be a doozy! :roll

I'm really, really, really tired of cold weather. Sigh!

But next week - highs in the 70's!!! Doin' the happy dance! :elephant :banana :brockoli

Seriously - take care all! :wavey

Well at least you can rug up I can't I'm BURNING down here in AUSTRALIA

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Well, I read Enlightenment's post as something of a satire - a sly mockery of the rather abject fascination readers there seem to have with the Atticus/Charles situation. It would be impossible for me to take an 'offer' like hers seriously.... On the other hand, s/he could be another whistleblower ringing in - but most people with whistles to blow aren't as cocky, so I'd give higher probability that Enlightenment is a troll at this point. Seems to me that the sleeper disinfos are overdue to come out swinging there, so this could be one.

My own view is that Atticus/Charles is likely for real - but real what? That's my great unanswered question (that I haven't actually asked...)

Meanwhile.... :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Cheers,

Lynnwood wrote:
New "Charles" Update

Re: RULERS - Questions for Charles volume 2
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... e-2/page76

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Enlightened"

Hello All!

and in the same post, below the above:

Quote:
BILL RYAN: Hi, Folks:

Wow, so the future of Earth is in the hands and hearts of 18 Project Avalon Forum members. :popcorn :yamon

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:37 pm
GT Truther

Nibiru - Sakloth - Its visible NOW

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:41 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:

W.T.F.B.B.Q. Oh no I'll have to sign up with Project RAVE-ALON to set myself up for the "New future" :sarcasism :fu AVALON :fu :censor :censor

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:45 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Check this out!

Nasa not saying anything :whistle

Look's like the sun is getting more unstable by the minute :crylaugh well it is a hydrogen supernova!

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:14 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post Things that make ya go hmmm...
Well, what was a rumor is now fact:

Clinton convenes mass meeting of U.S. ambassadors (Yup, all 260 of them)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41349708/ns ... ite_house/

Whatever it is cannot be communicated via normal channels (no surprise with Wikileaks), and must be said face to face.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:55 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Ermm.. Sky you might want to read this :scared

GOT your bucket list ready?

The date for Armageddon has been set, and it's not going to happen in 2012.

If you were born on April 13, plan your biggest party for the year 2036.

"Apophis will approach Earth at a distance of 37,000-38,000 kilometers on April 13, 2029," Professor Leonid Sokolov of the St. Petersburg State University told Ria Novosti.

"Its likely collision with Earth may occur on April 13, 2036."

You might have noticed he used the word "may".

More sketchy science puts Australia well out of the path of possible destruction - Apophis could land anywhere in a streak that runs from the Middle East through the tip of South America to the west coast of Africa, according to a paper delivered to the 2007 Planetary Defense Conference.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/technology/asteroid-apophis-we-know-when-it-will-hit-say-russian-scientists-if-it-hits/story-e6frfro0-1226003468788#ixzz1DWK5lTnu

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:51 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Well, what was a rumor is now fact:

Clinton convenes mass meeting of U.S. ambassadors (Yup, all 260 of them)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41349708/ns ... ite_house/

Whatever it is cannot be communicated via normal channels (no surprise with Wikileaks), and must be said face to face.

Obviously, something unprecedented has broken loose. Otherwise, this newly-invented "annual" conference would have been planned, touted and scheduled months and months ago.

So?

a) Democracy unexpectedly breaks out in the Middle East - and the U.S. doesn't have a puppet ready for Egypt and maybe others? And boy, are the Zionists p**sed....?

or:

b) Indonesia is sinking? Refugees ahoy?

or:

c) Financial Chaos Looms, part deux?

My money's on the Middle East. Fasten yer seatbelts, friends....

Cheers,

Selene

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:04 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next