It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:34 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Cyberbird wrote:

<In part....>

Is there too much homo sapiens on planet Terra? Now or in the near future?
(7 billions now and 9 billions in 2040 : http://www.wimp.com/worldpopulation/)

Maybe. But don't insult my intelligence and please tell me on what variable(s)/data/intel you base your conclusion.
What is the X in the graphic chart? Food production capacity? Earth's enduring pollution capability? Both?

It's all about facts and proportions. Perceptions and propaganda. What a magnificient duel !

The PTB thinks we are too much. Alright, fair enough. Regardless if this is true or not, their rhetoric is that in order to facilitate the process of population reduction, they need more control.

What a bunch of assholes. They want more control. Plain and simple.

Charles talks about sequential of events leading towards a pre-determined but natural equilibrium. Cause and effect. Sooner or later.
The PTB is simply pulling the strings helping this process along. In other words, God's work. We heard it before.

Who are they trying to fool? Maybe themselves?

The desequilibrium was created and is maintained BE-CAUSE they have the control and BE-CAUSE they used that control and power to influence mankind civilization story/destiny, and still does, in order to gain MORE power.

There we have it. The debate about intervention/non-intervention.

I think they are part of the problem. Just like we all are. Relatively speaking.

Damn, i'm tired now and this is still a draft.
Anyway, food for thought.

Happy New Year! (What does that even means? :?)

Thx for reading. :offtobed

Excellent commentary, Cyberbird.

Well said indeed.

There’s a huge amount of specious self-rationalization involved in the PTB’s attempts to justify (“by God’s laws”) what is at bottom merely their own immoral grab for power and control over others’ lives.

They are users – and abusers – of all other planetary peoples’ property and rights, and at some level they know this. So they must rationalize this theft to themselves and soothe their own [limited] consciences by invoking some kind of specious “higher order” or “duty” (ahh, the White Man’s burden rides again....) I call these specious self-motivators “Soothing Sounds” – fake ideals they can repeat to their children to soothe their natural guilt about unearned privileges and stolen wealth. They also use Soothing Sounds ("Honor!" "Duty!") to motivate young men to die in battle (in wars fought by oligarchs grabbing resources and power ), Soothing Sounds ("Or all is lost!") to justify the imprisonment and mind-rape of untold Manchurian Candidates, Soothing Sounds to conceal the lies and deceit of “National Security” etc etc etc. (“If it weren’t for those danged terrorists....”)

One of the most fallacious Soothers is the canard of “bloodlines” – which is at bottom nothing more than a particularly vile form of racism. Ahh yes, my lovely child, you are one of the fortunate elite rulers of this planet because your genetic heritage dates back to, oh, King Nothingby of Yore, a purebred son of the Divine for whom it was decreed blah blah blah.... There’s nothing you can do about it; it is your lot in life. And here’s the ancient secret document that proves it...Woo Hoo!

Yeah. Right.

• No one has ever produced a valid document showing proven “descent” from any genetic “bloodline” from anyone worth paying attention to. But nearly every tin-pot dictator and faux poseur can have someone “authoritative” fabricate one for him. And so they all do. Thirty-three “important” bloodlines, huh? Who says? It may be true that perhaps 99.9% of all wealth and power is controlled by a very few families, but that statistic, per se, doesn’t grant them eternal rights to same. And indeed history does show that the goodies do shift owners as civilizations rise and fall. There’s no automatic Get Out of Jail Free card. That’s hooey. But it makes a nice Soother to tell perhaps conscientious children who may feel guilty about their privileges. And to shut out everyone else.

• All modern genetic and ethnographic research points to a widely distributed gene pool ubiquitous among all humanity. That is, everyone at this point is arguably a little bit of everything racially, genetically, ethnically and historically. Everyone.

• It’s a regular inaugural day story for family tree researchers to declare the incoming U.S. president a distant descendent/relative thrice removed of, oh, George Washington or Thomas Jefferson or you-name-it. Sure. That’s because if you were to research anyone’s family tree that widely, you are practically guaranteed to come up with a connection somewhere to someone. That’s simply a statistical reality. We are all related.

• And anyone who depends on “family lineal purity” and expects to enforce it is still subject to the effects of human nature: sleeping around, rape, women desperate to have a son when the father is unwilling or unable, etc. All those polite fictions of having an heir and a spare, etc. And even one of those episodes, unacknowledged, in your ancient lineage turns the whole subsequent thing into a joke, doesn’t it?

But it make a nice Soothing Sound: "I’m one of Us – and you’re not. There’s nothing you nor I can do about it, sot. You lose. I win. Tah-tah."

Hooey. :fu

Cheers,

Selene

Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:46 am
GT Truther

It's my opinion that we're splitting hairs regarding this recent expose from the Avalon production. It's my opinion also that the disclosures of Charles are far more online with reality than the player Dan Burisch ever was. Perhaps peppered with both information and disinfo, just as Dan's Flying Circus, is, was, and will be. But, I think we need to take heed of and run with a couple of very prophetic and realistic messages within the presentation;

* 1) there is a Star Chamber of those on this planet who are a power unto themselves and control vast resources although likely we only imagine the identities of that powerful clutch because of the measuring ticks we use to define power.
* 2) The real holders of the power we must pay attention to are the controllers of the production and dispensation of nutrition. If you consider it for a moment, realizing that food is in fact the ultimate power; landships, commodities and money being only representation of what food may be gathered and consumed down to the very lowest castes of society, money is not mandatory. It's a measure of tokens of value. Food and shelter for which money is traded is the mandatory commodity for said tokens. This is the absolute truth.

Alright, my point in the above now. For what ever reasons our tribe gathering here has done so, (many believing in a cataclysm of planets shattering planetary order) we find ourselves in the camp of those who believe survival in the foreseeable future depends on making certain preparations, mental and physical, fiscally and culturally, for the eventuality of things threatening our supplies of nutrition and shelter, and think, plan, and prep a bit more than the usual souls in the WalMart parking lots to provision ourselves hopefully placed away from the madding crowd if/when that next crisis in the food chain comes at us. So, don't stop now. Likely the next radical warning will come when supplies lessen in the marketplaces (OURS) not used to sparcity due to fuel shortages or a breakdown of the supply routes due to man-made or natural diseases or grid browning or, or, or.

This Charles video was a grand Birthday, Christmas, and New Years gift to all who will listen to what is said in total overview with an eye to the larger picture rather than nibbling at the perceived details around the edges as fodder to argue and poo poo about. This presentation is a shot over the bow of the Good Ship Complacency, and IMHO one of the first legitimate things to come out of the off-mainstream message channels in a long long long time.

Still way on the upside is another important stroke of revelation that swam under my eyes this weekend at the included link in this paragraph telling the incredible story of the building of the airport and infrastructure in and around Hong Kong when Kai Tak airport was deemed untenable coming into this century. In seven years as opposed to the prognosticated 20+ year completion estimates the MOST incredible financial and engineering project ever undertaken by human beings was completed and very few of us on this continent ever knew anything about it. The message that stands proud is that with PROPER leadership, and team work, in an important cause, humanity is capable of and prepared to do things thought impossible on a global scale. Please watch this fascinating program and consider what a leadership pointed into the future with good motive can in fact do whatever it wishes. Evil and murder really doesn't have to be the only power broker. But humanity will have to step up or it WILL be caught in a culling of the herd. That's inevitable i'm afraid. Greed demands something more than the path of least resistance and we are become a greedy and lazy race. I don't know why it was allowed to happen but the reorganization of the herd is rife with disease of spirit and organized into a structure of victims now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwtOV-8RpqU&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh+div-1r-40-HM

Best wishes and high expectations for all of us. We begin anew my friends at the high rungs of this ladder of human progress. Let's hope we can make this new year count as one of the best. Begin here in looking forward with love; Grist

Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:15 pm
GT Truther

:agree Yes that's True I hate when people "nibble" at the edges of things LIKE RATS AT CHEESE

I go straight for the jugular DIRECT TO THE HEART and I FIX IT!! I tear it out and fix it and everyone gasps "OMG" they say I am a realist.

–noun
1. a person who tends to view or represent things as they really are.

I burnt the veil of consensus reality down YEARS ago F :censor consensus reality I knew there was more then this Sh*tpool consensus reality and it's floral little Laurels::

My view on the world GOVERNMENTS:: Look at the NEANDERTHALS run!

The Millo-Industrial Complex is an absolute EPIC failure

We all belong in the stars We ARE made out of the stuff Molecularly!

I Wish this planet X stuff was over and done with having your MIND RAPED everyday is horrible.. Government Control is Mind-Rape.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:03 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

NICE!!!!

http://www.obergonchronicles.com/

Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:47 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Just a quick update for those interested in the flooding in Queensland, Australia. Water has receeded in the towns flooded last week but Rockhampton went under today, the river peaking at nine metres high, cutting off the Bruce Highway south of the city. The highway north will be cut tomorrow and it is expected that the city will be isolated for about ten days.
Somehow my city Mackay has avoided any flooding. Fingers crossed it will stay that way.
I've seen some comments from the zetatalk camp that sea floor changes in the coral sea are stopping the water running out to sea like it normally does. Does this make sense? i'm not sure. :hmm

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:24 am
GT Truther

(edited 1/3/11 to clear up some conflicts)
I watched, the Avalon production and here are my comments.
Think about the source "Reform school Fascist gangster financial/black mail man for the ultra rich with no morels." :fight
It seems Char-lies like the evil 33 believe the common Sheeple are a commodity (as Char-lies does to his clients to compartmentalize conflicts) :flame

Char-lies who now has targeted Bill Ryan after begin hooked up with the machine.
What Machine? is this a "doll house" machine that has reprogrammed Char-lies golf game and his morels? :arsehole

Char-lies has the native ability to kicking humans in the nuts unpredictability. :awe

The inside evil 33 bloodlines control 427, which sound like some strange religion. :whistle

The evil 33 say they are meant to interfere as justification of their control as a natural event and not interfering, because lions eat they prey. :puter ( I guess they never read the book about the Lion and Lamb laying down together). Because the evil 33 can get away with it, then the event is justified. (selfish service to self, i.e me generation). It is the winner writes history argument.
The evil 33 use a circle argument for there tradition and history, saying they interfere because they were given the right to interfere, well I did not give them the right! :noway
And I am pretty sure the One Higher Power of Love did not give the evil 33 the right to play GOD.

The monied evil 33 play a dirty game and prefer PYSOPS to prevent any coherent argument with rational discourse or serious dialog. :censor
Conflict is detrimental, so no plan culling of the masses, but yet they fund the killing fields of the dialectic, which is the conflict.

Billions in DUMB's for solar winds, being built by ex prisoners. Where hush money is keeping the secrets.
The evil 33 absolute plan on using using food as a weapon to control, which contradicts the premise of not causing a conflict, sound more like Mutual Assured Destruction. Slow death by starvation for America, Africa and Europe, with no one being responsible. Is this real or just another way to drum up fear for the dark side?
Again the evil 33 absolve themselves by saying "well we gave hints that we were going to starve you and you did nothing". :roll

The game is to make us dependent on the system. Almost sounds like this was done long ago by having different languages for regions thereby preventing migration and keeping humans in the local divided system ? :elephant

So the evil 33 are hunters culling the human heard of anyone not smart enough from America, Africa or Europe to move to Brazil or Ecuador ? Starvation is not a shotgun but an indiscriminate weapon upon the 90% of the population in any developed country. 90% of Humans are not fat created by the machine (again what machine), which need be trimmed off. Downsizing Humanity by slow death of starvation is not OK for saving the one's that the evil 33 choose :banned

The evil 33 are responsible for Planet earth being broken (due the money grabbing in the fist place!). :sherlock
But don't mind that fact, so believe in the Logan run Carousel of death, step right up and save your brother! :slap
Bringing the 23 Century to you today

Dont' be a rebel, or the SAND man will get you. :brockoli

So we should trust the evil 33 that got the planet in the problem in first place to provide the "best solution fix the problem? :roflmao

Char-lies says the Galaxy is a amazing machine full of organic life in space, yet there seems to be little respect with the planned termination event :doh

The evil 33 say ET's were not part of the plan, what plan? :dunno
The evil 33 do not like ET's because they themselfs want to be the advanced visitors! :crazy

The evil 33 have off planet bases,craft and technology but they can not solve population except by extermination, just like sequence of death showers! :gah

The evil 33 are shadow entities that control only when there is no light on subject, are using freewill against Humans when they don't make a decision. :nono

The evil 33 are still using the dialectic of wedge issues (sex, race) to divide Humans. :doh

Will ET's stand to be mocked by the evil 33 in a false flag operation? :dunno

No dates from the 33, the 33 just kicks you when you are not looking. :headbang

To the extraterrestrial race who participate in the Human Experiment project and
are letting everything unfold with a philosophy of non-interference, I say are you comfortable with sending Sentient beings to there need less death?

I hope you are square with your creator, the one Universal Higher Power of Love. :candle

I have faith that the one Higher Power of Love and ET can see though this rigged "fair contest" of the evil 33. :heart

Peace be with you,

MT7

(edited 1/3/11 to delete stupid reference)

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:47 am
Truth Seeker

Greetings and "happy" year 11 ... The year of evolution for some human soul and the revolution to the others ... Personally I think that much of climate disasters we're seeing are artificial and the announced that major disasters are plans that are not going "well. " I understand that there are energies that are countering these plans and I hope it continues.
I was surprised by the silence about a video I uploaded a few weeks ago about weather manipulation, as I surprised by the silence of the pictures I have on the "ships" satellite photographed in the Spanish page. I'm surprised there are so many "scholars" on the subject so alien and philosophical discussion around the issue, just someone to make a vague comment about the photos.

I guess you must think I can be a misinformed whith this photos and videos and sorry for you, because that is far from reality.

I'm just a seeker of truth, poorly educated in religion and who earns his living as a window cleaner with the climbing system in the Canary Islands. The weather is important to me and my work and why climate changes observed in the public pages of weather observation satellite.

I do not belong to any association and I feel much respect for David Icke, Laura Knight, Salvador Freixedo, Camelot Proyect and others.

I understand that the first part of our evolution will be in the fall of the ancient technology that surrounds us (as has David Wilcok) and has given us limited beings and whose fall is due to cosmic changes and understand that the second part of our evolution will from that moment, if there isn´t a new electromagnetic technology that makes us put in "quarantine " again, like the entire network of mobile phone antennas and digital television is being created around the planet, and that is the cause of many headaches and dizziness in people, including myself. Imagine a climber with dizziness. (I need information about if is possible).

And this is the new video whith de weather manipulation:

The previous video:

The last fotos with the "ships" photographed in the Spanish satellite :
The first one with a band of censorship:

And myself in the local newspaper's front page five years ago
http://www.eldia.es/2006-05-28/

And myself in the local televisión talking about chemtrails.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=528305400589452919#

This is my new blog:
http://exitstencial.wordpress.com/
Why all this? Bebecause I think they're talking nothing of the climate manipulation, especially you who are the "elite" of communication about changes in the Earth, the PTB, the Ets, etc.

Thank you for your attention. (sorry for my english)
Antonio Leonardo "Exit"

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:54 am

Hey Exit

I don't think we are ignoring your plight, and I think DonD did comment on your subject a while back. I believe there may be something to the "ships" in the photo's but as they are pixelated and with zero evidence in other news feeds to corroberate this claim, it is kinda hard to have a definite opinion on the subject.

Same with the weather manipulation claims. We still have too little evidence (even scientific or factual corroberation) that show that there is a problem perpetrated by something other than nature. This is because their are so many other likely influences in the mix that may be adding to the potential of this observation - El Niño, the Sun, CO2, Chemtrails, PX(?) and more. It is still early days on this one and we will see how the evidencse mounts in this coming year. Where I live in Southern Africa we are having VERY strange weather patterns, but it was suggested a few years back by scientific observation what was coming, so it's hard to pose any different opinion for now.

If you are suffering dizzy spells and headaches, one solution only! Get rid of your cell phone!
It DOES issue micro wave radiation and WILL fry your neural tissue.
I would rather climb than have a cell phone! ;)

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:50 am
Profile WWW

Dex wrote:
Thousands of birds fall from the sky in Beebe

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/sto ... 95&catid=2

End Of Days? 100,000 Fish Die Suddenly In Arkansas After 5,000 Dead Birds Are Found

http://www.mediaite.com/online/end-of-days-100000-fish-die-suddenly-in-arkansas-after-5000-dead-birds-are-found/

Could this be a HAARP test???

:huh

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:00 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Rick Hunter wrote:
Just a quick update for those interested in the flooding in Queensland, Australia. Water has receeded in the towns flooded last week but Rockhampton went under today, the river peaking at nine metres high, cutting off the Bruce Highway south of the city. The highway north will be cut tomorrow and it is expected that the city will be isolated for about ten days.
Somehow my city Mackay has avoided any flooding. Fingers crossed it will stay that way.
I've seen some comments from the zetatalk camp that sea floor changes in the coral sea are stopping the water running out to sea like it normally does. Does this make sense? i'm not sure. :hmm

Rick - keep safe and let us know how things are going in your part of the world.

I guess because I live in such a flood-prone area my heart goes out to these folks. Here's hoping that your city continues to be spared. :heart

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:06 am
GT Truther

Thanks for the kind words Bluebonnet.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:18 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Dex wrote:

End Of Days? 100,000 Fish Die Suddenly In Arkansas After 5,000 Dead Birds Are Found

http://www.mediaite.com/online/end-of-days-100000-fish-die-suddenly-in-arkansas-after-5000-dead-birds-are-found/

I believe this is Tyson. Tyson Corp has dumped toxix waste into streams and rivers in the past If the birds ate the dead fish they would seem to drop almost all at the same time. Tyson has already paid millions of dollars in fines for just the same thing.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:54 pm
Truth Seeker

Sky wrote:
Hey Exit

I don't think we are ignoring your plight, and I think DonD did comment on your subject a while back. I believe there may be something to the "ships" in the photo's but as they are pixelated and with zero evidence in other news feeds to corroberate this claim, it is kinda hard to have a definite opinion on the subject.

Same with the weather manipulation claims. We still have too little evidence (even scientific or factual corroberation) that show that there is a problem perpetrated by something other than nature. This is because their are so many other likely influences in the mix that may be adding to the potential of this observation - El Niño, the Sun, CO2, Chemtrails, PX(?) and more. It is still early days on this one and we will see how the evidencse mounts in this coming year. Where I live in Southern Africa we are having VERY strange weather patterns, but it was suggested a few years back by scientific observation what was coming, so it's hard to pose any different opinion for now.

If you are suffering dizzy spells and headaches, one solution only! Get rid of your cell phone!

Sky,thanks for the advice, the truth is that using a mobile phone without extras. Just call. I use it once or twice daily conversations under three minutes. But it is true that the phone is always on "reconnecting" constantly and I suppose that is constantly attracting the microwave.

If you're in South Africa, you can see on the page AEMET as clouds form round I consider artificial is clearly visible in the pictures of ships. I leave you the link:

http://www.aemet.es/es/eltiempo/observacion/satelite/global?opc2=europa_africa

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:57 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Dex wrote:

(Note: My guess is they were hit with a beam. This has happened before...Dex)

The birds -- most of which were dead when they were found -- were red-winged blackbirds and starlings, and they were found within a one-mile area of Beebe, about 40 miles northeast of Little Rock, the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said.

Keith Stephens, a spokesman for the commission, said the birds showed evidence of trauma in the breast tissue, with blood clots in the body cavity and a lot of internal bleeding. All major organs were normal.

He cited a preliminary report conducted by the Arkansas Livestock and Poultry Commission.

Karen Rowe, an ornithologist for the game and fish commission, said the incident is not that unusual and is often caused by a lightning strike or high-altitude hail.

A strong storm system moved through the state earlier in the day Friday. Officials also speculated that fireworks shot by New Year's revelers in the area might have caused severe stress in the birds.

"It's completely indescribable how many birds were here. I've never been anything like it," said Melissa Weatherly, a Beebe resident.

Blackbirds do not normally fly at night and it was not immediately clear what caused the odd behavior. Loud noises were reported shortly before the birds began falling, according to the game and fish commission.

"The birds obviously hit something very hard and had hemorrhages," said Rowe.

"Initial examinations of a few of the dead birds showed trauma. Whether or not this trauma was from the force of hitting the ground when they fell or from something that contacted them in the air, we don't know," she said.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/01/03/arkans ... tml?hpt=T2

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:33 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Hey Exit

Same with the weather manipulation claims. We still have too little evidence (even scientific or factual corroberation) that show that there is a problem perpetrated by something other than nature. This is because their are so many other likely influences in the mix that may be adding to the potential of this observation - El Niño, the Sun, CO2, Chemtrails, PX(?) and more. It is still early days on this one and we will see how the evidence mounts in this coming year. Where I live in Southern Africa we are having VERY strange weather patterns, but it was suggested a few years back by scientific observation what was coming, so it's hard to pose any different opinion for now.

My apologies Exit. It never occurred to this one that my silence on your submission regarding the vessels and weather control evidence was to be a taken as a message of disrespect or disinterest for and of your presentation or opinions. As a matter of courtesy you should indeed have received more attention for your gift of knowledge to us all. I apologize for my part in being a silent audience. I remember thinking at the time of a brief reply and thanks, but truth be told i procrastinated as is my M.O. (modus operandi) and never returned to the task as it blurred into history. I will review the materials and chat you up about them in the coming days if you would not consider it too late or too little. I have some doubts about the resolution faults in zones being considered as fleets of sky ships, but that is an offhand view of my personal opinion and i am indeed convinceable of others' views to upgrade mine own. lol. As i say I shall review and address my queries and thoughts to you in the coming days. I think you are spot on about the weather patterns and can see the human geometries in the wind sheers indeed.

Also I apologize again for ever letting you turn from this noble thread of seekers and friends of truth thinking you are not appreciated or welcome to expand or expound on all things, not just the progressively smaller spirals of thought we entrench in as we age... lol.

Again, welcome and thank you for speaking clearly of your disappointment and dismay at a lack of reply or deserved attention. Here goes (insert) the allegory of squeaking wheels gathering the grease . Good for you and a welcome well deserved.

One additional suggestion regarding the cell phone; after number keying and pressing send, pause before placing the unit to your ear to listen to the ring tone. It is my understanding that the instant the send button is pressed the magnitude of broadcast microwaves goes exponentially high. These are the brain eating strengths and frequencies we should avoid if at all possible.. The signal strength to establish a freq. lock with the unknown tower responder is apparently unhealthily strong.

Cheers in the New Year and welcome again. Please accept this poor procrastinating fellow's apology for leaving you with the wrong impression of disinterest. Until then, my regards and appreciation. Don't be surprised if you find said same greetings and apologies following very soon from our esteemed contributors. Cheers, Grist :oops

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:59 pm
GT Truther

Exit, I have to second Grist's comment here:

Grist wrote:
My apologies Exit. It never occurred to this one that my silence on your submission regarding the vessels and weather control evidence was to be a taken as a message of disrespect or disinterest for and of your presentation or opinions. As a matter of courtesy you should indeed have received more attention for your gift of knowledge to us all. I apologize for my part in being a silent audience. I remember thinking at the time of a brief reply and thanks, but truth be told i procrastinated as is my M.O. (modus operandi) and never returned to the task as it blurred into history.

I've said in the past that just because I don't comment on everything said doesn't mean I don't read it or ponder it; sometimes I simply need more data to arrive at a determination and sometimes I think my overall perspective (the many weird phenomena caused by the approach of the magnetic anomaly known as PX) is as much as I can offer, but I also don't like risking sounding like the proverbial 'broken record'. Of course the most important consideration is, "what is the destiny of the data?".

Re: The 'Charles' interview by Bill Ryan.

Like everyone and everything, nothing is as it seems, either all good or all bad, but I'm with UJ on much of this except for some of his conclusions. My danger-danger hackles stiffened first when he (Charles, that is) said Bill Ryan was a 'problem' for 'Them' (the PTB), because if anything, 'They' like to nudge their disclosers his way to send up trial balloons and sell themselves as being motivated by lofty ideals. (They also know this tends to flatter such ufers, subtly telling them that their journalistic cred must be really having an effect.) What did we hear, of substance? An admission about 'Planet X', though only to say it's really "not all that". Bollocks. It's really much more than a meteorological event, and the ones that have spent their lives acquiring and exploiting material wealth for their own aggrandizement are now in the process of navigating a "controlled descent into chaos" as they simultaneously and subtly infer that they really aren't all that bad and only have the best in mind for the common man. Again, bollocks. So often choices could have been made that would have brought us into more harmony with nature and each other, but because it wasn't profitable to the elites, those decisions weren't made. 'They' had expected this for a long time, and are only trying to maintain the illusion they've fostered for decades, though everyone knows how much a paper tiger the US has become despite controlling the world's largest military machine. I could go on about this, but an even-handed analysis would take a bit from UJ, a bit from Selene and a bit from Grist, and maybe even a smidgeon of my own circumspection.

Now, as to the "7 of 10"......

midnight wrote:
The 7 of 10 that the zetas through Nancy predicted didn't happen if we focus on the idea that it would "shock" the world. The world has not been shocked at this point.

At the Ning forum they have pointed at flooding in Indonesia, etc., but it looks like to me that they are grasping at straws (is that the expression?). They are saying that sinking land mass will happen over the next 2 or 3 weeks, but I am not holding my breath.

I'm still paying attention, but the house of cards constructed by Nancy and the Zetas has collapsed or is about to collapse.

This doesn't mean that we aren't poised to enter dark times. It just means the the Zetas were playing games through Nancy for reasons that are hard to understand.

I wouldn't be too hasty in throwing in your towel, midnight, though I'm certainly glad that the shock hasn't really registered yet. There is indeed a news blackout on the sinking of Indonesia, but someone forgot to tell the Aussies. Rick, I know you said that the flooding has receded, but where are you getting that? The premier of Queensland announced yesterday it would be "a very long time before the floods recede", and they've had to use helicopters to fly in food to one of those locales (maybe it was Rockhampton). Yesterday's Huffington Post headline screamed "Biblical Disaster", and showed panoramas of the flooded towns where it's been reported that over 200,000 people have now been evacuated from. Naturally the MSM will claim it's due to rains, but to have such an admission made by such a pooh-bah as he shows that they know what's really going on. If the media doesn't report it, does it mean something hasn't happened? We'll see if the "2 to 3 weeks" pans out and we can get some live camera shots showing the flooding (or lack thereof) of the major cities that had been described as going up to 80 feet below the waves. At some point they won't be able to hide something that drastic, considering how much of our consumables are shipped from the port of Singapore, not to mention the other large coastal cities. And then we have the debate in the Malaysian parliament recently, where one senator actually asked about 'planet X' and was told by another senator that ridiculed Nancy Lieder that there was "nothing to worry about". We'll see, and by the looks of what I'm watching, it's happening. Surely not as shocking as we were led to believe, but then that's those damn cagey zetas; probably knowing human nature, we procrastinate or are simply unable to move ourselves and our loved ones on such a quick timetable. I know that within 3 months of learning of the 'white lie' (through the Bush administration, inadvertently, and THEN having ZT 'confirm' it), I was able to rearrange our lives to be able to move to relative safety and - had we not been interfered with - we would STILL be in Alberta, happily having avoided the shift. This time around it's been much harder, though we've been very fortunate - so I for one am happy to have several weeks reprieve, since I'm nowhere near where I had hoped to be at this time.

On top of what we were told about this "7", we now have the weirdness of the dead birds falling just before New Year's Eve in Arkansas, and to add to the 4,000+ dead blackbirds, we have thousands of dead fish now going belly-up in the Ozarks, less than 125 miles from where the birds died. New Madrid, anyone? I think we're seeing the precursors to that cataclysm already. And no-one has mentioned the huge quake in Chile yesterday, with thousands of "screaming Chileans" fleeing their homes, and today the 3.6 earthquake in northern England - again, not normal. People who I know who I haven't said anything to are experiencing the jitters, though they don't know why and it's now past the time where I can have a fulsome discussion with them about the 'possibilities'.

I can say one thing though; I've treasured each and every day, each meal, each little happiness, all the more....knowing that the days of 'wine and roses' will be coming to a slow halt as we continue this

CONTROLLED DESCENT INTO CHAOS.

from http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12107131

The BBC, earlier today, wrote:
3 January 2011 Last updated at 07:55 ET

Australian flooding 'to last weeks'

Officials have said that the crisis could last another month
Continue reading the main story
Related stories

In pictures: Floods from the air
Australian floods: Your stories
Australians leave flood-hit homes
Devastating flood waters across the Australian state of Queensland may not recede for weeks, the state's Premier Anna Bligh has warned.

More than 20 towns in Queensland have been cut off or flooded, with more than 200,000 people affected.

Military aircraft are flying supplies into Rockhampton, which has been isolated by the still-rising waters.

From here the city of Rockhampton looks like a small island surrounded by an inland sea.

We're still 36 hours away from the peak of the floodwaters but they have been closing in on the central business district faster than originally anticipated.

People are being ordered by police to leave their homes. They have been wading through these outlying suburbs, chest-deep at times, to tell people to leave. Many are reluctant to do so.

There have been reports of small-scale looting and many people are worried not just by the floodwaters but by the possibility their homes might be robbed by looters. That is why an evacuation centre which has room for 1,500 people had only 50 overnight.
<snip>

I'll be offline for awhile, maybe a week; even though I haven't posted in awhile, I've been able to peek in and keep up, but I won't have access to the 'net for a few days, but I can still be reached via email in case the media starts noticing the rising waters in Singapore, Jakarta, Phnom Penh and Bangkok - not to mention Hong Kong. I hope we all have as much time as we need to not only enjoy the New Year but also make sure we're as prepared as we can be for whatever comes our way.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I'm pretty sure people are returning to the towns that flooded first, Gladstone, Emerald are Bundaberg, there was ABC news footage this morning of people cleaning up. The flooding in Rockhampton is expected to peak today. It's quite a big city and it's basically underwater, about knee deep but getting deeper. So while various river systems peak the towns along those rivers go under. It wouldn't surprise me if some of these areas stay flooded, but since the flood water cleared in those southern towns I'd say it will eventually in Rocky too. I'm not trying to downplay the situation, it is a disaster for everyone living in the affected areas, the mining and agricultural industries.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:53 pm
Site Admin

Thanks for the real world reporting from the land of Aus Rick we really appreciate it.

Keep us up to date please and thanks

Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:37 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: Bill_R's recent Avalon interview, "Charles" sounds like he's been through a transformative time -- a former cockney football hooligan turned discreet and wily troubleshooter for the modern-day financial Titans. That's a massive leap on his part, and his "dealings" have obviously transformed his character and the way he views the big picture -- the illusion of reality, the way societies are regimented by the clock and blinded by their social mores, etc, etc. Like he said, we're a rock hurtling through space, the universe doesn't give two hoots about our conventions and belief systems. ;)

Charles' most memorable quote, when referring to the ignorant: "[They're] hamburgers on legs."

Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:13 pm
GT Truther

It is my contention that what Charles' job description reads as is a "Fixer" of the same sort made famous by mafia families and regal consorts, chamberlains, and generals. Fixers don't likely attend finishing schools where they are instructed solely on how many fingers to shove into those dainty little handles on tea cups and who to call to fix things, lol. They get their boots on ground training more likely by knowing just how many times to kick a man without kicking him to death. Or more likely how to kill him without ever laying eyes upon him. What struck me as the most telling statement Charlie informed with was the concept that a Fixer who is doing his job fixes things before they are ever suspected of becoming a problem, and if you've ever been touched by one you likely never even know he knew who you are. This is a significant and telling truth and added a great deal to his bonifides for me.

You'll have to forgive an incredulous zing here from me MountainTiger regarding the review tacked onto your thoughts of the Charlie piece by the pendulum rocking snarky reviewer provided by you as a supportive post script. I'm rather chuckling here but, give me a break. I would at least expect you to know the credulity of someone with the cahones to publicly report they made up their mind about something by the percentage of arc and sway of his string and bauble would be in contest and guffaws of laughter. I consider it the lowest insult to subsequently sway his readers' own minds consciously with a side show trick and without investing the barest effort in personal discernment, rather than throwing bones or dice or dowsing sticks as an insulting argument from his. (and possibly your side?) Surely not. I find that entire tack offensive and far below your capabilities and intelligence MountainTiger. I'm certain you have more discernment than that knucklehead and have to wonder (tongue in cheek) if you consider his arguments valid on the basis of swaying charms or wiggling crystals before voicing judgment. Perhaps you scanned over the juicy bits? I shudder to supply a link to his nonsense but for the sake of clarity regarding my low opinion of Xavier as a credible critical source and with misgivings for advertising his sniveling patter i shall. Still, give us all a bit more credit for coming to opinions with brain matter rather than snarky nonsense Mr Hermes. I wag my finger at your source of prejudice Mountain and scoff at the lazy mentality and silly review of Xavier Hermes about a subject that deserves more than his simpering nasality and banal smelly twitterings of mumbo jumbo snark gas; http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=191766

I'll hush now; which is difficult for me as i think i was just coming into stride of my firmly pejorative opinions (sans phony shaminism). Great respect and interest in YOUR opinions Mountain, but think this fellow's offering is a klinker. :flame

Although (chuckling here) I do have one more thought. I feel you were a mite liberal with your loose and slightly out of context quasi-edited quotes as a preamble to your opinions of the Avalon piece based on your adaptation of my sentences. Having not used my words to their intent but to yours isn't really fair play. I think you brushed over the rather more important points I was attempting to convey in my opinion and turned my words into your vehicle of summation in slightly condescending fashion. No worry, but perhaps less stressing to he or she who you quote in future to quote in full and in subject rather than as a short cut of convenience or something deduced to be a trick of verbal slight of hand. :dunno

Great movements in the heavens are ours to watch, but not to command. And so I watch. Always your humble admirer and conversant, Grist

Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:06 pm
GT Truther

About the dead birds and fish...

Sorcha Faal - IMHO could be dead on this week:

Top US Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1435.htm

Quote:
..."A shocking report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate (GRU) states that one of the United States top experts in biological and chemical weapons was brutally murdered after he threatened to expose a US Military test of poison gas that killed hundreds of thousands of animals in Arkansas this past week.

According to this report, John P. Wheeler III, Special Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force, Washington, D.C. from 2005-2008, when he became the Special Assistant to the Acting Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Logistics and Environment, was found brutally murdered and dumped in a landfill, and as we can read as reported by the Fox News Service:

“Delaware Police are investigating the apparent murder of a former Bush official who also championed the fund-raising effort to build the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on the Mall in Washington, D.C. Wheeler’s body was found in Wilmington on Friday.

According to police, somebody initially reported that the body was dumped out of a refuse truck, which would have been coming from Newark, onto the landfill. Newark Police spokesman Lt. Mark Farrall told Fox News that nobody had reported Wheeler missing before he was found.

The Wilmington News Journal reported that Wheeler was last seen riding an Amtrak train from Washington to Wilmington, Del., last Tuesday.”

Wheeler’s military career included writing one of the most important manuals on the effectiveness of biological and chemical weapons which led to his being hired in 2009 as a consultant to the Mitre Corporation, whose aviation system development department, the GRU reports, is at the forefront of creating the computer command and control systems used by the US Air Force in their fleet of aerial spraying planes. [photo 2nd left]

These aerial spraying planes, this report continues, are based at the Little Rock Air Force Base in Arkansas that over the past few months have been involved with ‘test dispersants’ of poisonous gasses in the Afghanistan War Theater using chemical weapons stocks obtained from Iraq and held at the Pine Bluff Arsenal, also located in Arkansas..."

MORE AT THE LINK ABOVE

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:22 pm
GT Truther

Grist,

Yes I did just scan the review of the Charlie piece by silly Xavier Hermes and I should have not provided it as journalistic evidence to support my thoughts.

Sorry about the liberal quasi-edited quotes, my intent was not to be condescending, but to agree.
I use the short cut of convenient editing to try and coalesce the main idea.
I get tried of wading though all the words, so I try my best to pick out just the main points.
Again sorry it came across as a verbal slight of hand.

I have been a little stressed of late, not necessary all from PLANET-X etc, but from losing my job.
Besides being unemployed at 54, and having 3 dependent and no source of income (like a lot of people).
There is my angst with my spouse under suspicion of cancer, being that the previous 2 tests are indicating something and we have another scheduled test.
And then the day before my post I spent 12 hours moving my collage teen, who then went missing for a few hours in a different town very late at night, when we were to meet them at a specific location and they did not show up. The teen who had a phone never answered it.

So my lesson I have learned is that I should never try to write a post when I don't have all my marbles. ;)

Thanks for understanding I will try and be more careful in the future.

MT7

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:47 am
GT Truther

Here is a image of the QLD (Queensland) floods

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:29 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Grist,

Yes I did just scan the review of the Charlie piece by silly Xavier Hermes and I should have not provided it as journalistic evidence to support my thoughts.

Sorry about the liberal quasi-edited quotes, my intent was not to be condescending, but to agree.
I use the short cut of convenient editing to try and coalesce the main idea.
I get tried of wading though all the words, so I try my best to pick out just the main points.
Again sorry it came across as a verbal slight of hand.

I have been a little stressed of late, not necessary all from PLANET-X etc, but from losing my job.
Besides being unemployed at 54, and having 3 dependent and no source of income (like a lot of people).
There is my angst with my spouse under suspicion of cancer, being that the previous 2 tests are indicating something and we have another scheduled test.
And then the day before my post I spent 12 hours moving my collage teen, who then went missing for a few hours in a different town very late at night, when we were to meet them at a specific location and they did not show up. The teen who had a phone never answered it.

So my lesson I have learned is that I should never try to write a post when I don't have all my marbles. ;)

Thanks for understanding I will try and be more careful in the future.

MT7

Tiger, you are aces in my book and your reply makes me feel horrible for my tongue in cheek chiding last night. I'm 56 and was laid off Christmas week as well. But we here are not facing illness, nor a teenager wandering in the night, nor worry of supporting those who depend on me. My love's brood all live states away and have their own stress magnets who share their angst at every opportunity. My heart goes to you and yours. Alas, small punishment zapping discharges are not a feature on any cell phone on the marketplace. Rather a disappointment that. An elegant little spanking was in order for frightening the father.

I shall paint fervent prayers of hope and successes to the heaven's stars this morning, and those that follow, that your stresses become successes. Keep your spirits up and expect good passages. We achieve what we allow to happen for us and so much good awaits you. Please always expect the very best in order to gather it. We shall pass through the difficulties to better outcomes and carry truth and honor in our hearts as we age to a spirit wealth of distinction.

My friend, you humble me in your thoughtfulness and earnestness. Know I begin my solicitation for you to The Creator shining in the morning star fields this very moment. I post my heart felt appreciation and apology for nitpicking you.

Peace and happiness to you, all you love, and love you. Always your sincere admirer and appreciative comrade, Grist

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:56 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
About the dead birds and fish...

Sorcha Faal - IMHO could be dead on this week:

Top US Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1435.htm

Quote:
..."A shocking report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Foreign Military Intelligence Directorate (GRU) states that one of the United States top experts in biological and chemical weapons was brutally murdered after he threatened to expose a US Military test of poison gas that killed hundreds of thousands of animals in Arkansas this past week.

According to this report, John P. Wheeler III, Special Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force, Washington, D.C. from 2005-2008, when he became the Special Assistant to the Acting Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Installations, Logistics and Environment, was found brutally murdered and dumped in a landfill, and as we can read as reported by the Fox News Service:

“Delaware Police are investigating the apparent murder of a former Bush official who also championed the fund-raising effort to build the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on the Mall in Washington, D.C. Wheeler’s body was found in Wilmington on Friday.

According to police, somebody initially reported that the body was dumped out of a refuse truck, which would have been coming from Newark, onto the landfill. Newark Police spokesman Lt. Mark Farrall told Fox News that nobody had reported Wheeler missing before he was found.

The Wilmington News Journal reported that Wheeler was last seen riding an Amtrak train from Washington to Wilmington, Del., last Tuesday.”

Wheeler’s military career included writing one of the most important manuals on the effectiveness of biological and chemical weapons which led to his being hired in 2009 as a consultant to the Mitre Corporation, whose aviation system development department, the GRU reports, is at the forefront of creating the computer command and control systems used by the US Air Force in their fleet of aerial spraying planes. [photo 2nd left]

These aerial spraying planes, this report continues, are based at the Little Rock Air Force Base in Arkansas that over the past few months have been involved with ‘test dispersants’ of poisonous gasses in the Afghanistan War Theater using chemical weapons stocks obtained from Iraq and held at the Pine Bluff Arsenal, also located in Arkansas..."

MORE AT THE LINK ABOVE

Oh yes indeed, the Sorcha disinformation bus is one of the grandest rides on the information highway. And some of the best fiction too. I'd be wary of pointing too many toward this non-source as the hooey flows like Australia's backwaters; brown and thick.

It's sad that no one rightly mentions Wheeler was also the force behind and through The Vietnam War Memorial construction in DC. Likely he considered this his masterpiece in a long and distinguished career and is due his glory in it's fruition rather than ignored by sensationalistic yellow non-journalism.

Perhaps the Communist Party in Congland put a contract out on him for glorifying the Running Dogs of Imperialism that dropped more ordnance and musketry on the Vietnamese homeland than all the munitions of WWII. Makes as much sense as being bumped off for advising old POTUS disinfo factories on evil bugs now overwhelmed in toxicity and production by the likes of who? Why, Dr. DB pops right into my little noggin.

Interesting find though Lynn. And appreciation for the preview of another humorous fiction gem from the "Sorcha Fail" factory. Keep 'em coming.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:08 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 37  Next