It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:33 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Michael Schratt at Open Minds Radio December 20, 2010

Source: openminds.tv

December 20, 2010–Michael Schratt, military aerospace historian, has lectured across the country on the subject of “Mystery Aircraft” and classified propulsion systems buried deep within the military industrial complex. He has also researched and illustrated many UFO case files. He has been writing for Open Minds magazine for over a year now and we will talk about some of his stories, such as the German UFOs, Barry Goldwater and the “Blue Room”, and Dan Burisch.~openminds.tv

Interview starts at 31:20 min.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:37 am
GT Truther

Thank you Celine, Simon and all for your invaluable advice. I can pass it on to those in even more desperate need. My folks didn't feel the earthquake probably due to being in bed and very sleepy! (I noticed if I banged a door accidentally or flushed a loo upstairs - there was zilch response) Nontheless, earthquakes here are quite unusual. The last flurry was in Manchester, where we had loads and our office building literally rocked. My cats panicked in advance so I had to grab one and run out with him. Our rendered house still has south/north ripples in the rendering if you check it on a sunny day. I think we must have had about 10 aftershocks - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2345639.stm

Worried about the Bonin quakes... let's hope nothing horrendous happens over the next few days :hmm

My son has arrived from Edinburgh as the main motorways are clear, although it took him 6 hours. At least they are safe. The weather is due to improve.

FreakShow - thank you for reminding me of the wondrous link - that was my catalyst to everywhere else!!! When I sent that link to folks years ago they told me I was mad!!! Now they are better informed and we have many many aware folk :clap

Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:40 pm
GT Truther

avid wrote:
Worried about the Bonin quakes... let's hope nothing horrendous happens over the next few days :hmm

My son has arrived from Edinburgh as the main motorways are clear, although it took him 6 hours. At least they are safe. The weather is due to improve.

Avid, I'm glad to hear your son arrived safely, but I wouldn't count on the weather improving too soon - even though you may get a heat wave next week. It's been bitterly cold here, bitter as all get-out, brrrrr!!!!!! Rarely is it this cold in these parts (DC).

Since I last posted, in fact, just since 5 o'clock earlier this evening, there have been twelve more big earthquakes in the Bonin area. There are six just below 5, and 6 just above, the average being a 5.0 mag. That's just in the last 8-1/2 hrs. And where are the Bonin Islands? Why, right in the "7 of 10" area:

These aren't the mega-quakes that will actually occur to bring us to a "7", but they're an ominous sign that the "7" is beginning.

Here's a european seismic monitoring site for those who like to compare (though both they and the USGS often use the same monitoring stations, from what I understand):

http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map ... yp=world#2

That particular zoom is for the Asian region that shows the entire region from Indonesia north to Japan and east to South America. I recommend that anyone keeping an eye on things to see if indeed things might - just might - come to pass as predicted for this "7 of 10", should keep an eye on what's going on in that region. To say that matters will get "very interesting" is just too trite and cliched here, a total understatement.

Material reality is likely to finally make that dramatic change you referred to, midnight; that's "jest my too sense", but I'm stickin' to it until I go quiet.

p.s. The Metro (DC subway system) began a stop-and-search program for all riders; anyone riding the Metro is now susceptible to being stopped and frisked for "suspicious items". Like what? A boxcutter knife? A wad of plastic explosive disguised as a pack of Play-Dough? A suitcase nuke? And why all the new road signs, the LED billboards exhorting motorists to "Report All Suspicious Activity"?? What's up with that? "Call 1-800-492-TIPS". Snitch on your neighbor! Uh, doing what? Wearing a burqa? A turban? Carrying a gas mask? What?? Everyone knows to call the police if they see a hit-and-run, or someone firing a gun, but why all the fuss lately over "suspicuous activity" on the roadways? And on the metro? More 'false flag' attempts in the works? Why, the new DNI (that would be DADMIRAL's former position for Bush) was being interviewed by Diane Sawyer and asked him about London, and he hadn't a clue that she was referring to the big media blitz about the bust of a dozen supposed "terrorists" or "sympathizers" that everyone else in the world was being told about, being told to fear over. The head of the US intelligence community, and he wasn't even aware of the big "terror-related" news of the day? Hell-LO!!

For reference: http://presidentifi.com/news/DNI-Clappe ... 20958.html

Quote:
Clapper Jr., the Director of National Intelligence, is the person charged with coordinating what the nation knows about Terrorism and National Security. But Mr. Clapper appeared to know less than even the casual television viewer during an interview with ABC’s Diane Sawyer, the anchor of World News Tonight. Hours earlier, reports flooded Cable News shows about arrests of 12 people in London suspected of being part of a potential Terrorist Plot. In the interview, Ms. Sawyer.....

and from the New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/23/us/po ... ?src=twrhp

Quote:
WASHINGTON — The Obama administration scrambled on Wednesday to undo the damage from an ABC News clip that appeared to show that James R. Clapper Jr., the director of national intelligence, was clueless on Monday about terrorism arrests in Britain that had been a major news story for hours.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:24 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Helvetic wrote:
Michael Schratt at Open Minds Radio December 20, 2010

Source: openminds.tv

<cut to save space>

December 20, 2010–Michael Schratt, military aerospace historian, has lectured across the country on the subject of “Mystery Aircraft” and classified propulsion systems buried deep within the military industrial complex. He has also researched and illustrated many UFO case files. He has been writing for Open Minds magazine for over a year now and we will talk about some of his stories, such as the German UFOs, Barry Goldwater and the “Blue Room”, and Dan Burisch.~openminds.tv

Interview starts at 31:20 min.

Schratt's interview is bound to raise Dan_B's pedantic hackles, mainly due to Shratt calling Chielah a P-45K Jrod. Oops. Schratt's understanding is still a little off the mark when it comes to fully getting "the saga," but that's understandable.

Listening to Schratt and especially gauging the reaction of the interviewer, Mr Rojas, I still don't think the ramifications that a significant portion of the alien visitors (that are part of ufo folklore) may be temporal hoppers from a related timeline has fully sunk in yet. I thought Rojas at times looked mildly discombobulated, unless he had his mind on something else. :lol

Merry Christmas to all BTW. :candle

Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:50 am
GT Truther

Post New Zealand Releases UFO files
mjc wrote:
..... unless he had his mind on something else. :lol

I'd say; thanks for the tip mjc.

This just in from Victor Martinez' 'ufer' email list:

UFO DISCLOSURE BOMBSHELL: NEW ZEALAND's DEFENCE FORCE RELEASES HUNDREDS
OF FORMERLY CLASSIFIED UFO FILES! / THEY DETAIL HUNDREDS OF UFO
SIGHTINGS and ALIEN ENCOUNTERS OF THE "FOURTH KIND" OVER THE LAST 60+
YEARS! –
Paul Chapman in Wellington for The Telegraph, 10:37 a.m. GMT, 23 Dec 2010

The reports, dating from 1954 to 2009, were released under freedom of
information laws after the New Zealand Defence Force removed names and
other identifying material.

In about 2,000 pages of documents, members of the public, military
personnel and commercial pilots outline close encounters, mostly
involving moving lights in the sky.

Some of the accounts include drawings of flying saucers, descriptions of
aliens wearing "pharaoh masks" and alleged examples of extraterrestrial
writing.

Here are some of the shocking examples:

1) A man who in 1995 met the giant alien with size 440 shoes says the
being told him that on dying humans ascend as hydrogen atoms. "You will
remain in hydrogen form for 150 years. Then it will change to sodium."

2) Sinister forces reported to be criss-crossing the sky over Auckland,
the country's largest city, with what looked like aircraft contrails in
May 1999. "A vast many people in Auckland will suffer flu-like
sickness," the alarmed writer warned.

Accounts came from people in all walks of life, including air force
personnel, commercial airline pilots and passengers on aircraft, and
even a New Zealand prime minister took a close interest in one case.

The more than 2,000 pages of documents dating back to the early 1950s
had not been due for publication until the year 2050, but were released
after requests under freedom of information laws.

Many reports include sketches of flying saucers and aliens, one showing
a human-like figure dressed in silvery material with a wide belt, helmet
and visor.

Among those is New Zealand's most enduring flying saucer mystery, dating
from December 1978, in which the crew of a cargo plane reported seeing
bright lights in the sky above the South Island coastal town of
Kaikoura. Their account was backed up by blurry footage filmed by a news
crew for the state-owned broadcaster Television New Zealand.

Mysterious objects also reportedly appeared at the time on air traffic
controllers' radar screens but no other aircraft were in the vicinity.
The reports show that the late Sir Robert Muldoon, then prime minister,
took a close personal interest in the Kaikoura incident.

Very telling; apparently many world leaders were given the treat of a "UFO sighting" over the course of the past 60 years, which would fit the paradigm. Not the proverbial "landing on the White House lawn", but nonetheless a personal sighting which would give them pause when analyzing intelligence reports.

This was also on my RSS feed; an anomaly, but I'm not surprised to see this kind of thing and expect more of it as we move along:

James Meikle, in The Guardian at http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2 ... gland-food wrote:
Poor flood defences 'threaten England's food supplies'

The government's emphasis on protecting towns and cities will expose low-lying food-producing areas to flooding and salination, says report...

England's food supplies are under threat because farms and rural businesses are poor relations when it comes to funding flood and sea defences, a report says today.

The report, entitled The Tide is High, criticises "managed retreat" policies. "The amount of high-grade agricultural land that will be lost through erosion and flooding in Lincolnshire alone could have a significant impact on our ability to produce food in the future, at a time when it will be more needed than ever....."

"The majority of the UK's best soils are less than five metres above the mean high water level. Protecting the land should be a strategic objective of the government's policy for food security."

Lincolnshire is England's biggest provider of fresh produce, as well as a major pork and horticulture producer. In parts of the county, up to half the population is involved in food or farming.

"7 of 10" To Begin Quietly

Seems like we might have a reprieve from panic:

SOZT
The 7 of 10 will unfold but not as expected by many. It will not be a dramatic announcement on the news, as the establishment is ready for this, due to the extensive discussions. This is why Mary the psychic stated that after the first of the year Nancy would be held in greater regard and given credit. As we stated, there would be large quakes when Indonesia sinks but not the major quakes one would expect, not magnitude 8-9. Already there are many periods when quakes line the plate borders, and hammer there. During one such episode, the elevation will start to drop. We have never stated, in our predictions, how fast this would go, just said 'suddenly’. The start will be sudden, almost without warning, but the progress not swift as in the pole shift hour. It will be a steady sinking, over a 2-3 week period. S America will be right behind Indonesia in this regard, starting its roll. This will start slowly at first, the trend already noted, but the quakes starting to pick up as Indonesia sinks. Thus it will not be before the early part of 2011 before the full impact of the prediction accuracy is noted by the world. Meanwhile, the establishment will try to cover with lots of talk about storm surge, Global Warming, and high tides.
EOZT

"If a tree falls in the forest....." If the media underplays the "7" as stated, does it discount the warning? This will be a dilemna for those waiting with baited breath.....

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:12 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Don, thanks for that Zeta message - sounds to me that the sinking will be slow enough for the people of Indonesia and Sth America to have the time to walk away from danger.

Thats great from the point of view of minimising fatalities (which has to be the No.1 priority) but begs questions such as to where (on a crowded planet) everyone will go, from where their food will come, etc.

Seasonal greetings / merry Christmas / happy holidays to all,

Simon

Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:37 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
... has to be the No.1 priority) but begs questions such as to where (on a crowded planet) everyone will go, from where their food will come, etc.

Simon

Maybe China will take them. China is planning on taking "someone" -- they have hundreds of NEW EMPTY CITIES, yes folks, they build cities, including all infrastructure, housing (houses and vertical apartment bldgs), government buildings, commercial space... and leave them empty. You gotta wonder WHY they have these built...

See for yourself:

And Now Presenting: Amazing Satellite Images Of The Ghost Cities Of China
http://www.businessinsider.com/pictures ... -12?slop=1

Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:11 pm
GT Truther

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!!

Best wishes for everyone. And don't worry about any crazy stuff. :roll Everything will be fine. I think. :slap

Anyhow, take care of your loves one.

Regards,
Cyberbird

Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Wishing the GT family a happy, restful and warm Christmas day.

May you all be blessed with joy, health and peace of mind.

Love to you all.

Sky

Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:07 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Merry Christmas, Merry flying spaghetti monstermass, happy holidays or whatever it is you celebrate.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:43 pm
GT Truther

I've been away for a while, but it's nice to come back and read the good will amongst my fellow truth-seekers, here on the GT. Despite ever-present doom & gloom scenarios, try to keep-in-mind that the commercially outlandish, novel and incredible theory/fear mongers are the best tool TPTB have in the way of obfuscating their activities. Without question, they sponsor these fringe sites in one form or another.

Abraham Lincoln is quoted as saying: “The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy more selfish than bureaucracy. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me, and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working on the prejudices of the people, until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the republic is destroyed.”

Whether our republic will be destroyed or rise up again... Don't give in to The Fear, but instead LOVE those dear to you in ways you've yet to show them! Have FAITH that our children and their children after them, will live in a much better world than the one we have today. Be thankful that the WORLD we're working on changing NOW will be a far better resting place than anyone has ever known, for generations to come... through Love, Peace and Goodwill to mankind!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Regards,
fulcanelli

Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:39 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
simple simon wrote:
... has to be the No.1 priority) but begs questions such as to where (on a crowded planet) everyone will go, from where their food will come, etc.

Simon

Maybe China will take them. China is planning on taking "someone" -- they have hundreds of NEW EMPTY CITIES, yes folks, they build cities, including all infrastructure, housing (houses and vertical apartment bldgs), government buildings, commercial space... and leave them empty. You gotta wonder WHY they have these built...

See for yourself:

And Now Presenting: Amazing Satellite Images Of The Ghost Cities Of China
http://www.businessinsider.com/pictures ... -12?slop=1

Money will be worthless. There will be no money to build housing. But housing will be of great value. They are wisely planing for the future. But they might be better off building underground.

Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:54 am
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

Since I last posted, in fact, just since 5 o'clock earlier this evening, there have been twelve more big earthquakes in the Bonin area. There are six just below 5, and 6 just above, the average being a 5.0 mag. That's just in the last 8-1/2 hrs. And where are the Bonin Islands? Why, right in the "7 of 10" area:

............recommend that anyone keeping an eye on things to see if indeed things might - just might - come to pass as predicted for this "7 of 10", should keep an eye on what's going on in that region. To say that matters will get "very interesting" is just too trite and cliched here, a total understatement.

"....earth continues to shake all over, USGS Live Internet Seismic Server, Nibiru Evidence, Pole shift?..." (12-22)

"....World Wide quake - UPDATE w/ links - possible cause of quake - MAN MADE...." (12-24)

Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:33 pm
GT Truther

Thanks Dondep for your concerns.
I've just come off the phone to a friend in Christchurch NZ, it's rocking AGAIN!!! Very shallow quakes.
http://www.christchurchquakemap.co.nz/

She lost her last home to the quakes, and her new location is built better, but her heirloom vase has finally hit the floor - poor lass.

Vanuatu has gone mad
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php?area=aus_newz&lang=eng

Please keep my friends safe......

Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:21 pm
GT Truther

DOUGLAS TAYLOR
STARSHIP ENCOUNTERS
From Aileen

Taken aboard in 1978
By Douglas Taylor

One night, after a good day surfing in the sparkling clear Caribbean waters of Puerto Rico, I lay down on my bed to go to sleep. Before falling unconscious, I began to feel a very unusual spinning sensation. This was similar to many out of body experiences I have been having for many years during sleep. But this one was unusual as I didn't find myself in a familiar environment. It felt as if my entire body was vibrating in countless cyclic patterns -- a very unusual and stimulating sensation.

As my mind began to clear after this experience, I suddenly became aware of myself standing inside what I assumed was some type of spacecraft. Incredulous with my present situation I received a mental greeting. "Yes, friend you are truly with us. Now allow your mind to relax, and we will be most happy to shed some light on your present predicament..."

My mind was reeling in the most tremendous state of excitement and anticipation I had ever experienced! The surroundings in which I found myself were pulsating with a brilliant luminosity that was literally emanating from everywhere about me. And here, directly in front of me, was a group of seven beings, both male and female, standing around and manipulating what appeared to be some sort of control panel. One particular soul, human in appearance and dressed in a pure white space suit, was looking at me with the most intense, penetrating eyes I had ever seen. He seemed to be able to pierce directly into my mind -- and I knew this was no "human being," in my normal frame of conception.

There was a beautiful glow surrounding all of these beings and I noticed such a warmth and tremendous sense of peace that was in stark contrast to the absolute excitement I felt as I began to truly realize: I was standing inside a starship from some distant planet! Again my lighted host directed his thoughts into my mind, and I calmed down a little. "Please feel comfortable, my friend, as we are your brothers and wish only to make you feel at ease, so that you may gain some benefit from this encounter."

"You are one of many that we are contacting in this way, so as to let our presence be known upon your Earth - to prepare the people for the future plan that is beginning to unfold. I can see that your mind is bursting forth with questions, but please relax and I will attempt to answer your queries." "Your people of planet Earth have yet to realize that intelligent life is teeming, virtually throughout the universe, in advanced civilizations and levels of development that would completely defy description. The countless billions of stars that appear in your astronomers' telescopes are only a fraction of the overall magnitude of Infinite Creation - a Creation that had no beginning nor will there ever be an ending, as all worlds, stars, and even galaxies function in the orderly pattern of cyclic regeneration."

"We come from a planet outside your solar system, the name of which would mean nothing to you. As you can see, our craft is formed from a crystalline material that seems to sparkle and glow, emanating a soft but brilliant, phosphorescent-like illumination. This material is actually similar to your diamond, only in a highly refined form with certain electromagnetic properties that your most advanced scientists are unaware of. In the central portion of our cylindrical craft, you will notice a tube like configuration that runs vertically through the entire diameter of our starship."

"In this tube, you see a brilliant, pulsating, golden substance that is fluctuating iridescently in the various colors of the prismatic spectrum; this is the heart of our propulsion system. Through a process that would be difficult for you to understand, a sort of generating device begins an oscillation with this brilliant substance. It is actually a light plasma that polarizes our craft in a positive to negative phase reversal pattern; in other words, the electromagnetic properties of this plasma regenerate into an intense, high frequency condition. This begins a chain reaction in which the entire atomic structure of the craft is now vibrating in harmonic resonance with this initial chain reaction. Our starship is no longer subject to the physical laws of gravity and inertia, as we have passed beyond that particular frequency spectrum."

"In a way you could say that our ship is propelled by light radiation, although it is a much higher frequency than the visible light spectrum. So we travel on the electromagnetic radiation bands that crisscross throughout the cosmos, and only when we get to our particular destination or planet do we again change our craft back to its more gross, atomic form. Then, through a simple magnetic process of attraction and repulsion, do we land or depart from any particular point."

I have a case of a boy coming out of the ocean and trying to talk to some people on the beach. He then dived back into the ocean and never came up. They asked him where he lived and he pointed "down there". I will find it and put it on the blog.

Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:22 am
GT Truther

Dex, I put the title of that story into Google and ended up at a site called UFOexperiences ... where the story was posted. That is a fascinating site, have you, or anyone else read this story posted there?

THIAOOUBA PROPHECY
http://ufoexperiences.blogspot.com/2006 ... phecy.html

Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:36 am
Site Admin

Avid - everybody doing okay down your way?

Aftershocks still rattle New Zealand 3 months after 7.0 quake

(CNN) -- A series of aftershocks hit near Christchurch, New Zealand, on Sunday morning, leaving cracks in buildings and sending stocked items falling off shelves in stores and malls.

The aftershocks stemmed from a magnitude 7.0 earthquake on September 4.

The biggest aftershock -- a magnitude 4.9 quake -- occurred about three miles from the city and was just over seven miles deep, according to CNNRadio affiliate Radio Live in Christchurch.

Read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/12/25/new.zealand.aftershocks/index.html?hpt=Sbin

Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:29 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Dex, I put the title of that story into Google and ended up at a site called UFOexperiences ... where the story was posted. That is a fascinating site, have you, or anyone else read this story posted there?

THIAOOUBA PROPHECY

Thanks Lynn

No I haven't, that one's 2006.
Aileen email's her stories to me, that's her website, so I can pass them on to readers on other forum's.
I'm not sure what to think about that one, but you never know.
I'll ask her if there's any continuation been posted.

On another note, now that I see statistic quoting on earthquakes for Japan, I wasn't going to mention this but when I met Virgil Armstrong (Posty) former Military intelligence and C.I.A. investigator, at a lecture he mentioned people undergoing (Correctionj)Progressive-hypnotics' vs Regressivie-Hynotic's. Progressive-hypnotics' allowed future viewing. People were seeing in the near future Japan going under water. They could see the re-arrangement of the coastal area's of the Continent's.
This has always been a sensitive subject with controller group's in our world.
Through the years they've interfered with it's dispensing from contactees who've been taken out in space for conference's. These large audience conference's mainly were about concern's for earth's changes.
I don't know how they feel about it now, I knew how it was then, during those years of contact.

Dex

Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:17 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:

THIAOOUBA PROPHECY

Yes, I've read it. This was a few years ago, and it was quite a read - took some time to get through it all. Large humanoid people who live in a higher dimension paradise world, whose visual abilities allows them to see in the dark, whose dwellings have transclucent walls, and much more.

Whether its true or not is a different issue, but certainly it made for an interesting read.

----------------------------------------

Dex, everyone, re: future viewing, there was something about this on the TV here circa 1999. They were talking about past lives and that when the stories of people who during regression claimed to having lived before were investigated the info (family names, lifestyles for the era, etc) often seemed to check out positively.

It was also reasoned that if people can regress then why not progress too? One lady who lived (possibly still does live) in the English county of Lancashire talked of her present life ending in a tsunami. Very few people seemed to be incarnating in our immediate future, but one person who did talked of a boring time at a space station.

I found this programme fascinating, and upsetting, the latter primarily because it seemed to verify things I'd read elsewhere about global geophysical upheavals and a significant reduction in the human population.

No I'm not 'in fear' as such, just sad - from the point of view of 'why cant there be another way' which does not kill so many people?

Lancashire (for those who do not know it) is on our west coast and if the expected water event does occur in the Atlantic ocean then it is very possible that such a tsunami would come to pass. Hmm, Avid lives in Cumbria, which is a neighbouring coastal county (to the north). btw, this Atlantic Ocean event would also affect the USA and the water will probably hit NYC in the morning. I say this because some years ago I read a dream account by someone who then lived in the (pre-perestroika) Soviet Union but who saw themself in a future time living in NYC and having the waters come into his / her bedroom when they were still in bed.

I've heard about the future loss of Japan before. This would have been in a book by Lobsong Rampa, who suggested that it would be 'just deserts' for their WW2 actions.

If any of this happens during the next few weeks I wonder whether it will elevate Zetatalk in human estimation? After all, they will have been right about an event which shocks humankind, but not about the actual events.

One final comment: I never expected to hear that the 'off-planet' people have conferences and meetings discussing the imminent geophysical changes, let alone invite some humans to them as well! Who of us here woild like to attend? And what about the emotional burden of knowing all this, but not being able to talk about it? After all, the military would not need to threaten such people - peer pressure and what to the ordinary person sounds plausible would be far more than enough to ensure a person thinks twice before going public.

Simon

Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:25 pm
GT Truther

OK folks,

1) I have gotten very intrigued with with the whole game. :sherlock
After the DB club non gratuitous, I found GT. :clap
A lot of what is ranted on the internet also echos on other sites, almost like it is coordinated ;)
The bottom line that would interest the GT group is yesterday there was a site claiming that UFO Contacts can read the mind of the PTB et all.
Now while this is really not a surprise, what is interesting to me is that blogger is a spook from (three letter agency) would personal say something after 1400+ posts.
The spook has kept for 3 years to strictly to financial and political news and now is rolling in to our territory. :yamon

2) I went to our SNED only forum and found the recent info from SNED land (12/28/2010).
In it Stanley :awe :crylaugh mentions "T-7 countdown", is this T-7 is the terminus crossing minus 7, and so DB believes we have crossed the Galactic plane?

I feel that action (1) and (2) may be correlated because a la "matrix"/"inception"/"looking glass" things are not as they appear. :puter
The DB gang feels they have a firm grip on facts of reality and theirs is the one truth. :elephant

Further reading of the SNED-12/28/2010 shows they are firm in the faith of documents from 1948 and 1955. :roflmao
These are the same documents that state Humanity is unstable for UFO disclosure, interesting that they still have faith in these old document. :whistle
I guess some people do not change over time, but from experience that is a small minority (i.e. SNED). :brockoli
The system is dynamic and just as greed,fear have grown so have compassion and love grown since 1948. :shock:

Another tidbit is the mention of the F.A.R document, which may stand for Federal Acquisition Regulation, or may stand for something else.
Anyone have any clues?
Are we about to be acquired as a acquisition?

Lastly SNED ends their post with their "Roto Rooter" sewer comments on profiles of the UFO community. The SNED spy's are frozen in their analyst just like they are frozen in their old doctrine.
The SNED perspective is one dimensional perspective and of course with Blind men and an elephant, the tusk is a pipe :spit and not a hand as so elegantly proposed by SNED.

Peace be with you,
MT7

Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:04 am
Site Admin

Quote:

Mountain - that is a very intriguing question. I take it to mean the Earth being "acquired" by off worlders?

:hmm

Interesting. A galactic corporate takeover as it were?

Please expand on your question/theory when you get a chance. I'm very interested to hear your thoughts. :wavey

Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:57 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:

Mountain - that is a very intriguing question. I take it to mean the Earth being "acquired" by off worlders?
Interesting.

BlueBonnet :wavey

Oh my, I am just trying to correlate the little bread crumbs.

There was somewhere I read that the galactic council, had decide to change the policy of "non intervention" because we have made a mess of the politics and environment and due to the impractical power structure controlled by a fraction of the population and something has to be done soon.

I would imagine that they (ET's) have seen enough of our Human antics to understand us now.

I think at first they wanted to see if we could work it out by ourselves.
Then they found we Humans were as strange to them as they are to us.
Being wiser, they decided to do due diligence and really understand all the political, economic, cultural and historic aspects of this Human world.

Now they are doing things behind the scenes.

I do not know what the F.A.R document from SNED is about.
I was trying to find what F.A.R meant and all I came up is the "Federal Acquisition Regulation".

Even though SNED is wrong in its premise on many levels (gulf war syndrome, Morgellons, Vaccinations, 911, banning people who tell the truth, etc), it does drop little hints and F.A.R, might be one of them. (SNED, if you want absolution then speak and preserve truth by releasing facts not rants)

The F.A.R document might mean that in order for a smooth transition to full disclosure that certain industries might be managed by the government to ensure that services continue i.e. Medical, food, water, security,transportation and communication.

I do not know for sure and would hope it would be a positive transition during full disclosure.
I am sure people can come up with negative scenarios, but I prefer not to do that! :nono

Peace,

MT7

Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:56 pm
Site Admin

Thanks, mountain! You've given me more to think about. :hmm

Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:06 pm
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:

I would imagine that they (ET's) have seen enough of our Human antics to understand us now.

MT7

Mwuuh hahahahaha F.A.R. equals REVENGE!!!! FOR WE THE PEOPLE!!! :slap

https://www.acquisition.gov/far/

FULL ALIEN RE-ACQUISITION! :heart it

Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:41 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Reaching into the Wayback machine; something for your consideration regarding a FAR way to go.
http://www.navair.navy.mil/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.display&key=EC39AB6B-43AF-4CBA-A3E5-58FDCC38FC6D

Enlightenment and joy to all in the end of the year and beginning of a new (if you pay attention to our corporatized calendar dogma).

Love to all no matter the year, Grist

A Post Script while i'm thinking of such things and in light of new revelations from the SNEDsters megalomaniacs. Ah, and here's the juicy news bit that might drop a couple of jaws in our crowd of querulous comrades. Okay, I have to admit I worry about the things that happen behind the camera, recorder, locked doors and well oiled keyboards of the ruling class (read system) than most of the crap that collects in the gutters of netdoom and conspiracy rants. But I also have to admit I'm far more worried about our own power base and their minions of underlings than an alien force either evil or divine. At least we will know the aliens have their scat in a basket to have survived down wind along the continuum farther than our loyal troops in green, blue, gray, and alphabets. Who, by the way, have been training in city and suburb skirmishing and warfare for what; 50 years now?

Think about the ramifications of yet another policing force, each member with a communications device directly to it's command and control superior. Security and order is maintained by information rising to the command level instantly and orders to the line troops as quickly. Now all the warrior "peace keepers" will be instantly available to everyone but we the people. NORTHCOM just turned into the nightmare empowered force we have have worried was coming I think. Our safety was in the fact that the force strength in CONUS (Continental United States {US MIL term}) was limited and it's limited range of concentrated movement and command and control within command structure and thereby size. The game has just taken a giant step into their advantage. Imagine if you will the insane mindset of the unit of SNEDSheads only very large, very well armed, equipped and totally brainwashed and within instant control of their masters. It's a game changer. No matter public opinion, they will dominate by whatever means they find it necessary to do so those who they are told to subdue. If you took part in the census this cycle, then the national security system database likely has your name pinned to the GPS coordinates of your living room couch.

Joyous New Year all. :offtobed

"Army sees smart phones playing important role"

The service also views smart phone as a ‘force multiplier’ — and it wants to give you a free one
By Joe Gould and Michael Hoffman - Staff writers
Posted : Tuesday Dec 14, 2010 21:13:54 EST

FORT GORDON, Ga. — The Army wants to issue every soldier an iPhone or Android cell phone — it could be a soldier’s choice.

And to top it off, the Army wants to pay your monthly phone bill.

To most soldiers, it sounds almost too good to be true, but it’s real, said Lt. Gen. Michael Vane, director of the Army Capabilities Integration Center. He said the Army would issue these smart phones just like any other piece of equipment a soldier receives."

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2010/12/army-smart-phones-for-soldiers-121210w/

Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:10 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 37  Next