It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:01 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Grist von Zweifel wrote:
Bluebonnet wrote:
...This nation needs to do some serious soul searching right now. As a block walker, I've been subjected to folks wanting to sick their dogs on me to threatening me with bodily harm. :roll

...Political discourse is, in my opinion, very healthy and is indicative of a healthy society. Political vitriolic stances, however, do very little to advance the business of this nation. The fact that some people in this nation earn millions of dollars pursuing vitriolic agendas makes me very sad...

BB, will you illuminate a bit more on the remark you made about block walking and feeling as if folks are feeling and threatening violence? How can your walking around the block illicit such ire? I don't understand how you can possibly be a threat in such an instance. I'm not doubting your sensibilities, just wondering what would set them into a paranoid or neurotic mode such as this and your thoughts about the phenomenon.

Thanks for the rewind and delving into your statement for us. Grist

Sorry, Grist, I should have expressed myself more clearly. My husband and I walk neighborhood blocks for various candidates. This means we knock on neighbor's doors and politely ask them to vote for one candidate/cause or another. We also, politely, ask if they are registered to vote but not what party. If they are not registered, we leave voter registration materials with them but never encourage them to register as one party or another.

This is a very basic "grass roots" type of "get out the vote." It is much more personal than some random phone call.

If asked, we also leave campaign materials like yard signs, brochures, etc.

Sometimes we even meet our opposing block walkers in the process. :tounge

The rage that I see in my daily commute has escalated in the last few months. I also see folks extremely frustrated at the grocery stores not only while waiting in line (yeah, me, too) but just going down the aisles.

My area has not seen the high unemployment numbers as elsewhere so the "rage" is coming from somewhere. It may simply be a result of the commuter life style. I get up at 4:30 in the morning, leave my house at 6:30 AM and rarely return before 6:30 PM - every day. I have a 31 mile commute to work each way - 62 miles a day X 5 days a week - you get the picture.

So after a while you either function on auto-pilot or you become enraged at folks who can't seem to get it together in the morning or in the evening. :mrgreen:

Last week we had terrible wrecks two days in a row. My normal commute time was extended from one hour to nearly two hours on the return trip home. Imagine having to pick up the kiddos, go to the store, get dinner on the table, do homework, baths - you get the picture. :gah

Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:26 am

When I heard this it was like getting hit over the head.... I may be making too much of it, but it feels like a message. Sure it could be a coincidence, only I don't believe in coincidences, particularly when they involve suspect events such as this one. JMHO

Girl Killed in Arizona Shooting Spree Was Born on 9/11, Loved Being Symbol of Nation's Hope

http://abcnews.go.com/US/giffords-tucso ... 816&page=2

A few other details, perhaps mean nothing, but to get a whole picture, one has to have all the pieces:

* Christina-Taylor's (girl killed) brother, age 11, has Asperger's syndrome.
* The 38 year old man suspected of committing at least 15 spree shootings in Malmö, Sweden, in November, has Asperger's.
* Rumors are flying around the net that there are "unconfirmed reports" that Loughner was diagnosed with Asperger's.
* The connection between school shootings and antidepressants is explored, and an extensive list given, at the following link: http://uniteforlife.wordpress.com/2008/ ... pressants/
* Jared Loughner Radically Changed Before Alleged Shooting, Friend Says - Longtime Friend of Suspected Gunman: 'He Was a Good Person... I Don't Know What the Hell Happened to Him' http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/jared-lee ... d=12575278

Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:44 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Rick Hunter wrote:
Wondering if you are using too much material from other websites fr33kshow, I know other member have been in trouble for this. Also I'm sure that Chinese village disapperance was debunked. It was a publicity stunt. Hey everybody, come and see where there used to be a village. I like hearing your opinions but I'm not going to read some huge story pulled from another site. Sorry to moderators if it's not my place to say this.
Did anyone else hear the last Clif High interview on Veritas? He said a politician would be shot and after that all politicians would have armed guards.

Alrighty then I'll make 'em smaller but we should be alright to copy verbatim pages and not deviate from those pages.

So they are targetting people with Asperger's yes they USED many people with Asperger's in black project's like Montauk and Philedelphia projects also as well as MK ULTRA stands for MIND-KONTROL ULTRA and is GERMAN in design

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:36 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Rick Hunter wrote:
Wondering if you are using too much material from other websites fr33kshow, I know other member have been in trouble for this. Also I'm sure that Chinese village disapperance was debunked. It was a publicity stunt. Hey everybody, come and see where there used to be a village. I like hearing your opinions but I'm not going to read some huge story pulled from another site. Sorry to moderators if it's not my place to say this.
Did anyone else hear the last Clif High interview on Veritas? He said a politician would be shot and after that all politicians would have armed guards.

Nah I should be alright I put the link in!

Freak - You are linking to another web site in its entirety. That is a big no no. :nono

In the future, please post no more than 10% of the article and then provide the link. Thanks!

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:40 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

Freak - You are linking to another web site in its entirety. That is a big no no. :nono

In the future, please post no more than 10% of the article and then provide the link. Thanks!

Sorry, I'll try to remember that.

BB why are they painting people with Asperger's syndrome in a bad light.

Can you explain 10% is that one paragraph or two.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:21 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

moe99 wrote:
on January 8th, 2011 at 10:24 pm

The other way the right wing puts it is that Rep. Giffords was a right wing leaning Dem and the Obama and left wings targeted her for assassination.

Fox News talked about how this was hard for poor Gov. Brewer. As if. They can all go to hell.

VERY interesting.

you can find it here::

http://nancynall.com/2011/01/08/gabrielle-giffords/

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:39 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

TexLittlefield wrote:
simple simon wrote:
TexLittlefield wrote:
From Cliff High's ALTA 1309 .....Posted April 11, 2009
posted in the section.... Terra - Boats (not) afloat, Mechanism Theory

Quote:
...The data sets are now able, due to the far side of the longer term values now extending into 2013, to offer some indications as to the [2012 problem(s)]. It would seem as though the [squeeze] aspect/attribute set is a very key element here. The data sets are indicating that the [galactic core magnetic field] is [squeezing] our [solar system] and everything in it. As we progress further toward the [hunab ku (alignment with galactic center on Dec. 21. 2012], the [squeeze] will become even more severe, which is indicated to cause all manner of problems from [increased magma activity], to [dampened/crushed sun] to a wide range of other [magnetic pressure vessel effects] including [headaches], and [sudden death], and [mass deaths (animals, specifically birds and sea life)]. This last is indicated to include [humans], but unlike the [dead flocks], the [humans] will be [dying] in [disparate] areas, so it will take a while to reconcile the [death rate increase] to the same cause as the [devastation (of) bird life]....

Thats a very valuable find - answers many questions, albeit not them all.

Does Cliff also state whether the human deaths will be based on geographic areas, age groups, blood groups, or indeed any discernible pattern at all?

Do you have a link for that excerpt?

TIA

Simon

>>>>Do you have a link for that excerpt?<<<<

The paragraph is from their proprietary email newsletter.....so there is no internet link.
I did go back in my own mail to see if it was indeed published ...as copied...in Apr '09 .....and I
did find it in my mail . It's unaltered ...wording exactly the same.

>>>>Does Cliff also state whether the human deaths will be based on geographic areas, age groups, blood groups, or indeed any discernible pattern at all?<<<<

I looked ....and what you see in that quote is all Cliff had to say about the subject .

Thanks. I was hoping to go there and read more, as well as save a copy for future reference. Oh and also, without wishing to be a scaremonger, share the info with others in a way which leaves me being seen as simply a messenger rather than the source.

Simon

Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:39 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Sorry, Grist, I should have expressed myself more clearly. My husband and I walk neighborhood blocks for various candidates. This means we knock on neighbor's doors and politely ask them to vote for one candidate/cause or another. We also, politely, ask if they are registered to vote but not what party. If they are not registered, we leave voter registration materials with them but never encourage them to register as one party or another.

This is a very basic "grass roots" type of "get out the vote." It is much more personal than some random phone call.

If asked, we also leave campaign materials like yard signs, brochures, etc.

Sometimes we even meet our opposing block walkers in the process. :tounge

The rage that I see in my daily commute has escalated in the last few months. I also see folks extremely frustrated at the grocery stores not only while waiting in line (yeah, me, too) but just going down the aisles.

My area has not seen the high unemployment numbers as elsewhere so the "rage" is coming from somewhere. It may simply be a result of the commuter life style. I get up at 4:30 in the morning, leave my house at 6:30 AM and rarely return before 6:30 PM - every day. I have a 31 mile commute to work each way - 62 miles a day X 5 days a week - you get the picture.

So after a while you either function on auto-pilot or you become enraged at folks who can't seem to get it together in the morning or in the evening. :mrgreen:

Last week we had terrible wrecks two days in a row. My normal commute time was extended from one hour to nearly two hours on the return trip home. Imagine having to pick up the kiddos, go to the store, get dinner on the table, do homework, baths - you get the picture. :gah

Thanks Bb. Everything is clear as can be on my little IseeyoutooTV now. lol.. I live in fear of all my townspeople and countyfolk here when it comes to this and that regarding politics. They are far beyond the pale with right wing enthusiasm.. Thinking Six Gun Sarah.. er..Sarah Pal a goddess and Cheney, Bush, and Rommy to be lawkeepers and upkeepers of the morals of the much missed wild west. A neighbor is in fact a proficient and rather famous quick draw artist of six gun ilk and refuses to admit the known fact it's all hooey and all those gunfights of lore were television cover ups of the fact that they almost to a man shot their enemies in the back... rofl Oh and this might give you a moment of pause.. I think the really advanced cases of endorphin starve realists of the species love to go somewhere just out of their counties to shoot their machine guns at old wrecks and phantoms of the purple sage and such. Perhaps in Oklahoma, but that's just a stone's throw...er pistol ball's throw from here...

No stress, hate, or fear around here. Just cows, cowboys and gun powder. ayup

My loving wife and I are likely two of the very very few silent democrats in the county and i shudder in agony at considering the likelihood or displeasure in trying to sway anyone's opinion regarding liberal vs conservative viewpoints and the efficacy and worthiness of a society built upon equality and egality as opposed to snarling wolves of marketplace, musketry, and survival of the fittest.

I keep mum. Some arguments just aren't worth having. Let someone else talk some sense to the knuckleheads.. lol

I do know your commute pains as well having moved to this bucolic right wing utopia by way of Portland, OR. I lived upriver (Columbia) and on the Washington side and so my commute to Milwaukie, OR was a good hour each way on a very good day. The gooseflesh took several years to subside after realizing the peril and waste i had been living with for some ten years. It was on a day much like this icy and snowy marvel, one morning upon arriving on this perilous commute mid-bridge that i looked toward the passenger's window of my Toyota pickitup truck and spotted an SUV going backwards beside me at highway speed of the day and realized i was in a place where people lost their minds whenever the skies and ground turned white or black iced. I determined to be wary wary caweful fwom that instantly on. ROFL. I do know from where, when, how, and why you speak. God bless and keep you if you've got pee'd off Texans and you're in their sights. Oregonians are bad enough. They're all insane if anyone happens into their very important way, direction, neighborhood, time-line beware....yes indeedy

Thanks for the rewind and explain.... You be careful out there milady. Grist

Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:46 pm
GT Truther

Helvetic wrote:
Bill Ryan's commentary on the RULERS OF THE WORLD interview

Source: projectavalon.net

On 1 January 2011 I (Bill Ryan) published a controversial interview with a deep insider - whom I called 'Charles' - who had worked closely for many years directly for the group of men that were controlling the planet. I called it RULERS OF THE WORLD.

In that interview, 'Charles' confirmed the following:
<snip>

Thanks, this is a new video and no doubt part of his attempt to convince those who make decisions to allow him to have a second interview.

Maybe its me, but I feel certain that Charles refused point blank to say anything (even confirm / deny) the existence of bases on Mars. Yet now Bill is saying something different. So, is Bill putting words in Charles' mouth? Maybe Charles confirmed their existence in the private / off the record chat?

---------------------------------------

snipped from here... http://www.heartcom.org/PersuasiveEvidence.htm

People need to know the serious portents for imminent Earth changes.

2011 will be remembered as the time when a critical mass of people worldwide awaken to the common cause of the exponential increase in global volcanism, the frequency and intensity of earthquakes, extreme weather worldwide, and the heating up of the Earth's core behind global warming.

There is persuasive evidence for a common cause behind accelerating Earth changes.

---------------------------------------

The page also talks about Americans suddenly waking up to the issue of food scarcity and rising prices, resulting in mass panic buying.

A penfriend in Australia has said that the Queensland floods have wiped out so much of the nation's food production that prices will rise and some shortages may occur. She blames the dark controllers, saying that they cuased a 10 year drought and then that 10 years of rain fall in just a few days.

Simon

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:01 pm
Site Admin

Freak some of these posts do not even belong in this THREAD however even in their own topic they must still remain within the 10% Rule unless we have WRITTEN permission to post more from the author
Let's take this OFF THREAD please...
Thanks all

My thoughts and prayers to those lost during the latest violence...

:candle :candle :candle

Sorry for the delayed response I have been overwhelmed with real world issues lately but I am still here reading ;)

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Bluebonnet wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

Sorry, I'll try to remember that.

BB why are they painting people with Asperger's syndrome in a bad light.

Can you explain 10% is that one paragraph or two.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:46 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The flooding in Australia took a really nasty turn overnight. Eight people confirmed dead, seventy-two missing. The flash flooding in the Toowoomba area was described as an inland tsunami.
Really heavy rain continues in Queensland's south east and some areas of the state's capitol Brisbane will flood today.
The people killed just couldn't get out of the way in time, two were trapped in a car. The size of the affected area makes it very hard for emergency workers to find missing people.
For some reason typing about it makes it seem sadder to me.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:16 pm
GT Truther

Post ~
:sarcasism
Cheeze Louize Rick!! Can't you guys catch a break? Major water egress to flooding or a tidal wave is all equally abrasive on a mohs and/or doom scale - not to mention richter or rictus (puckerfactor). What you're explaining here looks in the mind's eye like the video recorded in the tidal wave that wiped and buried Micronesia Christmas 2004. Are you up water or down water and in peril yourself at this point? Supplies and infrastructure intact? Is there anything anyone this side of the Pacific can do aside pitch a coin into a fountain and offer prayers? I've lived on and near flood plains before and when the water moves in any kind of volume it scours everything and replaces footholds with silt.

Some healing energy sent your direction as well as Mountain tonight. Come on you Threaders, pitch in and think this problem some energy toward repaired and how to amass the engineering projects to overcome this wanton hunger for flesh we've awakened in our mother earth. We humans built where we knew better. Hell I live dead middle of a zone referred to as Tornado Alley! How crazy is that? Hundred year storms, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes and forest/prairie fires spew forth not exactly on cue, but relatively often and we manage to buy and sell each other's doomed property and chattel in the nearness, wake, downflow or worse; pyroclastic immolation zone or just damned down wind. What's wrong with this picture and why are we buying from those who don't live in the same damned place? - End rant. - :headbang
;-(~ . maybe

Hell I'd still rather live topside than as a d.u.m.b.y. Something to be said for the quality of life in the equation of short or long.

Good wu to you. Grist

Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:36 pm
GT Truther

People in Mackay where I am feel like the luckiest ducks in Queensland at the moment. It's flooding everywhere else. Parts of Brisbane are being evacuated. People in the city are being sent home but some can't because roads and train lines are under water. All the main roads out of the city are a traffic jam.
A lot of those that went missing overnight were children.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:28 pm
Site Admin

Holy smokes Rick that is so sad, I hope you remain safe and the waters receed soon.

Stay safe and hopefully dry....

Some candles for the children lost

Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:15 am
Profile WWW

Rick, thank you for keeping us posted. I am speechless in the face of such a tragedy, especially the loss of children. Was there a group that disappeared, or just that children are weaker so less able to hold on, swim, etc.? So sad..... :heart

Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:09 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Rick Hunter wrote:
People in Mackay where I am feel like the luckiest ducks in Queensland at the moment. It's flooding everywhere else. Parts of Brisbane are being evacuated. People in the city are being sent home but some can't because roads and train lines are under water. All the main roads out of the city are a traffic jam.
A lot of those that went missing overnight were children.

Thanks for the updates, Rick. I saw some horrific scenes on CNN this morning. Cars being swept away and folks on their rooftops surrounded by raging water. :shock:

Good thoughts and wishes headed down under! :heart :candle

Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:15 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
As we say downunder "Ya get that!"

I'm amazed houses haven't been swept away!

Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:45 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Cliff High has commented on Bill Ryan's latest video

continued here ............

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/Nicedoggie.html

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:31 am
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

Ummm, Fr33k - you may have spoken too soon...

Selene

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:18 pm
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

Ummm, Fr33k - you may have spoken too soon...

Selene

:shakehead Looks like it's sink or swim literally :shock: :headbang

Aww.. Noo.. :roll

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:30 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

TexLittlefield wrote:
Cliff High has commented on Bill Ryan's latest video

continued here ............

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/Nicedoggie.html

Choke... erm, I think that Clif is not impressed.

as a Brit I can understand Bill's attitude, to a certain extent.

As it happens, I've just listened to Bill's words, and below are some notes which I made. I suspect that Cliff would approve of my picking up on the underlying theme behind Bill's words.

My only sadness is that at 34mb even the audio version is beyond the reach of dial-up users.

I stress that this was written before reading Cliff's article.

Simon

PS: who says that life is boring??? (as in the Chinese blessing cum curse)

(as ever I have not commented on everything that was said)

Charles has very strong psychic abilities, he was watched from a young age but until he reached the age of maturity he did not really realise the full extent of his ‘differentness’. He is a fighter, as a teenager this was put to good use by using him as an agent provocateur at public demonstrations. He is also part of a bloodline.

He had an experience which deprogrammed him and make him realise that he was not a slave / was a free man to make up his own mind and decide what to do. But this only became apparent to his handlers when he did not do as asked re: Bill Ryan

The group of leaders of the 33 major blood lines who are on the inside have been in control of the planet for something like 17000 years. International in scope, based in UK.

They are the senior controlling group. But much about them remains unknown, especially to Bill. Its all about DNA, bloodlines etc. It is not known whether they see themselves as spiritual beings occupying a body – although Charles probably does see himself as such. It is not known whether they lose their memory when passing through from life to life. It was speculated that they do not.

Exactly who they are as people is not known / it is unlikely that they are known in the public domain. Bill Ryan is not interested in who they are as people (no need to know), rather who they are as a group in the ‘job’ they do.

Human race is an experiment or project, several homonid species established here perhaps a million years ago and then the project leaders stepped back to let things progress. The human genome / DNA is being allowed to evolve etc using the planet earth as a controlled environment like a petri dish. The ET originators of the project remains unknown. The present controlling group sort of worked their way to the top (or risen to the top) and feel they deserve their lofty positions. In places such as the Vatican Library they have possession to history of the human race which is not in the public domain.

They see themselves as guardians of human kind on behalf of the experimenters. Like a management structure / board of governors. They plan to downsize in the same way that a board of directors will decide to sack employees as it will be seen as being better for the company as a whole.

There is no known connection with others – Annanaki, Reptillian, etc. There could be astral / non-physical interference from others which may well not be part of the plan. Just not known – although it stands to reason that this could be so.

Questions / discussion related to topics such as ‘good’ and ‘bad’ have not been noted here.

Never intended / not happened before / not part of experiment for humans to have access to ET technology. There is a concern of a false flag threat framing the ET’s as being a threat to us resulting in people with a military expansionist frame of mind wanting us humans to go ‘out there’ to ‘smoke them out’ (as happened after 9/11 with Iraq, etc). This likely to happen ‘pretty soon’.

For going against them Charles was attacked, had to flee the UK, his businesses bankrupted etc. When he returned to Britain they called him back for a debriefing. By contacting Bill an unplanned ‘win-win’ situation may come to pass - the alt media gets some info, whats going on, the potential problems, taken into confidence, etc Bill says that we are wrong to take the viewpoint that so far everything we’ve been told we knew anyway, as it could be that they (or will be) reaching out to us in some way. (35mins onwards)

Bill is concerned that people who ‘already knew’ the info Charles told us will reject them, and simply want to fight them, as this will not represent a constructive way forward. Bill is in favour of people adopting a post-apartied South African style ‘truth and reconciliation’ mentality. Even if whats going on is not what we really wanted to happen it could still be of benefit.

So far however Bill is making many assumptions / taking a gamble and awaiting to see what happens next.

(I think he is trying to open negotiations with them – if so I wish him good luck, as jaw jaw is always better than war war! I just wonder whether they feel themselves as being so superior that they don’t want to talk with ‘normal’ people - 'minions'– hope not!)

There is a possibility that some of the controlling group are ‘purists’, people who deal in honour in the same way that the Islamic people see honour as being important… whilst others will say that its OK to (for instance) kill Bill simply because if he was not smart enough to know that such was possible then he deserves it. (approx 40 mins in)

It seems that after the event they will try to forestall negative Karma by saying that people have no right to claim they were not told, the protocol being followed (for many years) seems to have been to tell the public what is planned (Georgia Guidestones, Denver Airport murals) but its their fault if they did not notice and take heed. (are too dumb to notice and care).

Bill is concerned that people should not rubbish them, insult them, etc.(my view - of course doing such is frequently counter-productive).

He does not know if humankind deserves more info but if it comes he will release it.

(my view, of course Bill is being polite, but is he possibly also leaning towards being subservient? – maybe though they have such a ‘precious’ self-view that they need treating with kid gloves?)

Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:29 pm
GT Truther

ps: at times I've often wondered whether this controlling group were not meant to be doing what they are doing - they somehow took over / 'muscled in' and in the process have derailed whatever was meant to happen here, in a very negative way. :fu

Simon

--------------------------------------

Thoughts are with Australia, such a terrible situation. :candle :candle :candle

Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:35 pm
GT Truther

We OZZIES will get over it and move on :dam

:candle :gah

Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:58 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Some one I know sent me this link... in short, they were planning for a 10,000 year flood!

maybe it explains the extensive underground busway ssytem they are building in Brisbane (much of which is now open).

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20696

:awe

Simon

Ok I found this on my travels...very interesting read...!

Email sent to George Ure.

Secret Government Mega-Projects?

Everyone once in a while a reader email, or a news tip, comes along which just screams for more follow-up because it fits with a lot of 'rumbles' being heard lately. That was the case this week when the following email arrived from Australia:

"Hi George, keep it short, know you have tons to look at everyday? I just don't get it? my Husband is working on this huge project, in the first meetings the top management levels are informed the Government is building it for the 10,000 year flood and its not public knowledge. He looks around and hardly anyone bats an eyelid? The speaker looks my husband in the eye and says yes , the last time Noah was involved? yes, That flood! 45 billion being spent on this one. His part is in Brisbane, Queensland ,yet many roads being rebuilt higher all over the state and many new motor way tunnels. The tunnels in Brisbane are what we believe will be the way to relay the big floods out to sea (too bad if your in it at the time is my guess) Examining the way they have built the new hospital, it appears that ships could dock there, no reason to be built that high. No photography is allowed and this is regulated strictly. Must be finished before 2012, but last few days they have suggested to speed up works and intend to work under floodlight around the clock. Now, thats just making me a bit more nervous. Maybe your right, 2012 has been moved forward? Feel free to ask for more info, he will send it over the weekend if so. I probably would have dismissed it as myth myself, but when you're on the payroll for the big event, well, it doesn't get more real than that? Are there Any projects over there reporting the same reason for big projects. Maybe they weren't meant to slip the truth into this meeting? Just reply simply: more info...and I will forward facts if your interested. The company is sworn to secrecy but he hasn't signed anything and says he is willing to speak. Why should we be in the dark while they spend so much to safe guard the corporate structures? I really don't think we will get warnings on what they must already know is coming.

<snip>

Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:03 pm
GT Truther

Forgive me all, but I just have to interject something at this time/place. It's a dialogue that's been blowing back and forth in my mind more than just today. It may very well piss off a lot of people in a knee jerk fashion about my temerity to speak heresy and I pray you don't run about the streets with pitch forks and torches attempting to silence me before the rise of the moon.

What the hell would be so bad about a group of some 33 individuals of either homo-sapiens sapiens, or lizard lords from some star cluster we haven't a clue about? But what would be so freaking awful about just letting them do their jobs as their plan of some 17000+ reputed years of primacy on this planet dictates? I don't want the job. Do you? Is it so upsetting that we in fact don't yet have the special depth or capability to control our own habits and shortcomings well enough to control the destiny of our planet and all the species we are supposedly above and master thereof? Will it crush our collective ego and will to fight on for survival of and for our lifeboat if we are to do so by listening (no, likely obeying) and bowing to a more advanced species or ordained clutch of assigned managers?

If anything we could truthfully say we assist them already by giving them the weapons of vanity, greed, sloth, and dishonesty as tools of control. Sad to say we are so manageable and predictable. And what of pogroms to reduce populations or select casts and classes of population. We scream about population control and the Georgia Guide Stones that place an exacting figure to cull to. And still we have governments (ours right now by good or bad decision and fortune for an unsuspecting world) going about the planet culling grandiosely almost non-stop through human history. And what of the calamitous depopulating by way of disease? Who's to say the introduction of one biologic ravisher or another isn't in a petri-dish plan, the result of a test results request chit submitted to the lab department of some galactic corporation genetics department? Are we so clever in searching out (surely with menace in our hearts) some organization that is indeed more capable than we to take over the helm of this life station? Perhaps we should merely effect and work toward the betterment of our own household, street, block, township, city, county, country? One citizen one vote and let the non-republic roll on with a plan and timetable.

I back through the connecting door of the saloon and general store facing the cowboy mob just as Shane in that classic film, having spoken a premise too much a gauntlet that will usher anathema from the tribe. What think you? Have you considered the possibility of just saying out loud to no one in particular on a particular afternoon; "Well okay; so we're just along for the ride, and so I shall bring to my own little assigned spot the utopia that i have to bring. And so saying this, let it go and return unto my destiny in peace and hope"?

Earth's joy and heaven's welcome to all dear friends. I'd love to hear your thoughts, but please don't shoot the piano player. :hmm Grist

Just a post script thought about the Charles interview that is rapidly becoming a fiasco because of Bill's grandstanding or dumbing it down for us. Gawd the dramatics as he sits in his director's chair looking like something that just fell off safari. If I was looking to hire a fixer, i'd likely look for Charles or someone very much like him. Secret agents and men with talents and the capo di capos and owners beyond our imaginations don't stand out. If anything they are everyman. Perhaps your neighbor or the guy in the next lane on your way to work. Management needs sub-managers and managees. Hiding in plain sight.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:00 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 37  Next