It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
Truth Seeker

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
CME / Pole REVERSAL Data CONTINUED Part 7

Excerpts from Boing whissle blower post .

NOTE:
I have tried to only list the pertenant (SP) posts from the above Boing whissle blower posting because it is 101 pages long and way too long for most people to read them all. I have not listed the B.S. Crap as this would serve no purpose.

Any questions you can visit the orginal postings at :

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/boeingwhistleblowers.pdf

( Page count when I was there was 101 pages )

I'm not absolutly sure that this is the correct address but if it isn't you can search for "Boeing Whistleblowers.pdf" should find lots to talk about ! danstew :why

Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:01 pm
Truth Seeker

Electrical grids & anticipated solar flares of 2012

Mainstream scientific concern about 2012 has grown since a recent National Research Council report funded by NASA and issued by the National Academy of Sciences, entitled “Severe Space Weather Events - Understanding Economic and Societal Impact” which details the potential devastation of 2012 solar storms on the current planetary energy grid and because of the inter-linkages of a cybernetic society, on our entire human civilization.

“According to the NAS report, the impact of what it terms a “severe geomagnetic storm scenario” could be as high as $2 trillion. And that’s just the first year after the storm. The NAS puts the recovery time at four to 10 years. It is questionable whether the US would ever bounce back.”

GCRs are 20% above where predicted, and are increasing instead of decreasing. No-one knows why. The increased flux of GCRs into the sun is like turning up the heat on a simmering pan of water.

GCRs control the climate on Earth. CERN is very close to confirming this based on initial experimental results.

Webbots say data drops to 1% as of Oct 2011.
About 5 years to come back.

Sorry, that is all I've got for now !

Have a nice day ! :yamon

Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:20 pm
GT Truther

Danstew wrote:

Mainstream scientific concern about 2012 has grown since a recent National Research Council report funded by NASA and issued by the National Academy of Sciences, entitled “Severe Space Weather Events - Understanding Economic and Societal Impact” which details the potential devastation of 2012 solar storms on the current planetary energy grid and because of the inter-linkages of a cybernetic society, on our entire human civilization.

“According to the NAS report, the impact of what it terms a “severe geomagnetic storm scenario” could be as high as $2 trillion. And that’s just the first year after the storm. The NAS puts the recovery time at four to 10 years. It is questionable whether the US would ever bounce back.”

Uncle John here: I was able to read the above report. Nowhere in the report that I could find mentioned the 2012 date. Of course, geomagnetic storms from CME's could cause major problems on earth, but they seem to be extremely rare.

This seems like more fear mongering without a basis.

IMO, science does not anticipate any problems in our near future.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Well, okay, guys.

I’ve been reading all of the above with great interest. And I have to say:

I dunno. :hmm :hmm :hmm

Could be, either way. Or - more likely - both/and:

• The close approach of Planet X could very well cause huge friggin’ alterations to the electromagnetics of our Sun. No contest there. And all we can do is guess at this point per the extent or nature of the changes, but ‘duck and cover’ is not the dumbest piece of advice in terms of protecting your electronics from potential CME’s [see the related threads in the Survival section for specific advice...]. So far so good.

• Our solar system may very well be entering a place in the galaxy where “ribbons” and “photon belts” of weird energy abound. Why not? Could be. The P+54’s alluded to this/warned us about it. Information was compelling enough – if McConnell/Burisch can be trusted – to cause the secret government to shut down and confiscate all the Looking Glass devices. So = pretty good probability.

• Planet X could still be a part of this whole scenario. There is nothing, noted above, that necessarily excludes PX/Nibiru as an element in this whole interesting picture.

• If both of the above were true – incoming PX and simultaneously a weird ‘place in space’ with photon belts and weird energy.... well, who really knows anything?

The plot thickens, for sure.

Cheers,

Selene

Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:07 pm
Truth Seeker

UncleJohn wrote:
Danstew wrote:

THEY ARE NOT ONLY RARE, HUMANITY has never Had one !

This seems like more fear mongering without a basis. (???)
IMO, science does not anticipate any problems in our near future.[/quote
(Cause they don't know )
Because they don't know if it will hit ! It may go the other way & miss US !

Dan stew

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:01 pm
GT Truther

Danstew wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:
This seems like more fear mongering without a basis. (???)
IMO, science does not anticipate any problems in our near future.

(Cause they don't know )
Because they don't know if it will hit ! It may go the other way & miss US !

Dan stew

It seems lately that more come here to get our response if we will have a good reaction to some disaster than if this disaster is appropriate.

That is a subtle response.

Only love can fill.

We will survive.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Glad you finally made it to the GT, Dan! [Danstew] I trust your initial assessment of our little band of truthseekers has undergone a radical re-evaluation.

For the rest of you, I've had the privilege of some email correspondence with Danstew recently while I've been focused on having one foot near my "undisclosed location" and one foot here in DC. Even if I haven't been posting, I do try to keep up with email and as some of you can already tell Danstew has chanced upon us through the thought-provoking DB saga. Although I have to say, Dan[stew], the arguments you have been presenting here do seem to mirror or at least echo the "STS" (I'll have a few comments about that in a moment) version of the poleshift scenario that Chi'el'ah impressed upon DB (and thus Majestic). That is, there is a difference between a "magnetic" and "crustal" pole shift, and by focusing on the "magnetic" one, argument-time is wasted on that cul-de-sac for one thing, and the likelihood of that being the primary focus takes away from the urgency of preparing for the physical one. Which ultimately is the crucial area for concern - whether we are prepared for an actual crustal shift of the type detailed by NL/ZT as well as a whole host of others, including not the least of them - Velikovsky. Selene, you've been spot-on iin your "initial assessment" vis-a-vis Danstew as usual, and I have to say I too had been unfamiliar with Lynnwood's complete contribution on the Boeing whistleblowing.

Regarding your scenario(s), Danstew, I do agree with the importance of the points that Selene raises. I'd like to know if you personally tend to believe in the Chielah-sourced poleshift paradigm that emphasizes the following features: 1) The 'galactic center' (which actually refers to the galactic ecliptic, which we apparently bob up and down through in a regular wavelength), through which we pass and thus the reference to the "crossing" {as opposed to the self-described 'STO' zeta-sourced paradigm that holds the "crossing" refers to the crossing of the solar ecliptic by Nibiru which is the point at which Earth is tumbled and her crust ripped from her core}; 2) the emphasis on the 'magnetic pole reversal' which subtly takes precedence over the crustal displacement; 3) The Sun's concommitant CMEs, which also have a physically deleterious effect on Earth during the poleshift endgame; and 4) The pronouncement that poleshifts are much, much further apart in the life of a world than the 3,657-year average that both zetan and terran sources have claimed......in the case you stated above, a 400,00-year average, which is a subtle reinforcement in the mind of the listener or viewer that such timespans are so incredibly long it would be absurd to think the shift could occur so shortly; and 5) the implication that these events are not "celestially immutable", and can be altered by what's pejoratively known as "Wishful Thinking" or "the power of prayer" etc. The arguments you've presented thus far have appeared to validate that particular line of thinking, which is just as okay to believe as it is to believe the scenario as outlined by NL/ZT.....or any other paradigm, for that matter. At least you are offering the requisite graphics, etc, though as Selene aptly points out, many of the implications you draw do not preclude the possibility or even probability of the NL/ZT version of PX.

Speaking of which......

'How's that "7-out-of-10" scenario coming, anyway?' Well, it looks like it's been turned inside-out, for lack of a better term at the moment. Did the 'shock' register yet? I'd say no, unless of course you live in the 2nd-largest state of Australia, or in the 5th most populous nation on earth (Brazil), or in one of the coastal communities of southern Phillipine islands or many of the Indonesian islands that are already sinking (albeit more slowly than we were initially told by NL/ZT). So, did Singapore sink yet, or Jakarta? Contrary to expectations as stated, no. But in the meantime, Brisbane and Toowomba (sp?) are so flooded as to be 'sunk' for all practical purposes, so they're like "placeholders" for the first big "7" event. Which of course we weren't told about. Those cagey zetas once again! And then all the millions of mysterious dead animals, or does anyone here buy those insulting excuses put out by the smooth-talking media moguls? "Cold water" my a**! And Arkansas fireworks are so powerful they put those blackbirds' navigation systems out of commission?!? Good lord, how they insult us! Over 20 million dead birds and fish (and crabs) and that was as of last week, not counting the mysterious deaths of 200 cows in Wisconsin just the other day. Is the zeta explanation of methane gas (at least in the cases of birds and fish and crabs) a logical and valid one? I think so, but I'm in no rush to agree considering how they play on expectations without admitting to additional factors that might play a more important role. And I don't think any theory floated out there that attributes the deaths to some nefarious manmade machine is valid; most of those excuses wear thin quickly because the uses they're being put to would be counter-productive to the elites' agenda(s).

Ironically, as I type this I've let the History Channel continue playing in the background after their new special on the amateur home movies of citizens of the Third Reich aired (titled simply "Third Reich - The Rise" and part 2, "Third Reich - The Fall", naturally......it's a fascinating 2-part special that studies the People that gave power to the Nazis, exulted in their choice for a time, but was ultimately forced to accept their complicity in the atrocities and then had to rebuild their society after their total defeat). After the special finished, a replay of their 2006 documentary "Last Days on Earth" came on, and just as I was addressing the dynamic of the 'magnetic' vs. 'crustal' poleshift, the narrator posited yet another shift - a 'global climate shift'. As if we didn't have enough to blur the fear of a poleshift! :roll Yes, the narrator was properly hushed and spoke in dramatic undertones of such a possibility, but again - that is a mild alternate to the type of crustal shift that will occur with the turning of the planet a quarter-turn on its axis. Upon reflection, the critical thinker would surmise that only a crustal shift COULD be the mechanism for a "global climate shift". So long as Siberia is perched near to the top of a world with its equator running along its current path, there's little danger of mastadon roaming the grasslands of the gulag archipelago.

The 'folding' Pacific plate claim, as made by NL/ZT in their outlining of their "7 of 10 scenario", does appear to be a logical sound explanation for the earth changes going on in the Pacific. So long as the MSM can continue to claim 'excessive monsoon rains', they can maintain their news blackout of that part of the world, but for anyone taking a close look, most of the footage shows sunshine-lit landscapes and floodscapes. I won't belabor the subject by including the numerous youtube videos that show the flooding, but the interested reader can always get the latest (that more often than not doesn't come from mainstream corporate media) at the poleshift.ning.com site.

As for the "STS" vs. "STO" and now "STSpecies&God" variations; HumanSubject#58-001 was of the opinion we should be "STA" (Service To All), and even I have had my qualms about the simplistic division between STS and STO. However, on balance, most people do tend to be either self-centered or committed to the betterment of others (as well as themselves; STO does NOT mean they serve only others and not themselves). My symbol (the 9th Key, represented by the 3 hearts with serpents coming out of their tails and chasing each other in an endless circle) supposedly represents the concept of "mankind's endless quest for compassionate truth". That means that in addition to there being a 'truth', simple mere fact does NOT necessrly represent 'compassionate' truth. Being overly brusque, snippy, insultiing, etc, DOES have a bearing on the outcome; holding to the Golden Rule IS applicable and just as valuable if not more so than mere 'service to others'. For example; I don't think it's okay to insult someone just because you're giving them a sandwich and a bowl of soup to help them with their hunger.

As for "Service to species and God"......forgive me for saying it like this, but it smacks of what I was just watching in the "Third Reich - The Rise" special. It made the concept of "One Volk [One People]" paramount, and thus the allegiance of the individual was relegated to the interest of the state, and this allegiance supplanted the idea of 'family first' to the point where children were snitching out their parents. (Is there any difference between 'species' and 'races', as the Nazi belief in the superiority of their race 'justified' their efforts to exploit and eliminate and compete with other races? How different is 'specism' from 'racism'?) And then there is that most dangerous of all concepts - "God". One man's definition of 'God' is another's definition of delusion. Whose definition are we to accept, and do atheists get any respect in this area since many define themselves that way as a way to repudiate organized religion with its corruptions and rigid dogmas? (They may believe that tomorrow can always be a better day if we do something to improve our own lot AND the lot of others; is that any different or less important than an avowed belief in some personified deity?) Does it have anything to do with the karma we sow and reap in this world as we make our decisions to either help ourselves, help others, or expend efforts in evangelizing others to our definition of 'God' and the purpose of our species? And speaking of 'species'; what species on this world has raped the natural environment and subjugated other species in order to advance their technological development and thus their standard of living - as a species? Are we to consider other extra-terrestrial races as somehow being 'competitors'? (Consider the difference between an assessment of ET races as being either part of the governing pool that genetically engineered us and monitor our development, or the concept that other races can only be coming here because they want to take something from us, which is a view that might be similar to that of children who are afraid the newcomers to the classroom are there to compete with for the attention of Teacher, or for resources, etc). Hence, ET = 'space brothers', 'genetic engineers', 'exploiters', 'competitors', or 'enemy'....which is it, in the estimates of the readers?

Just my too sense to provoke some clarification.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

I could not agree more with most if not all of your comments.

As far as the STS vs STO I agree, My thinking was I don't really agree with either that's why I came up with Service to species Idea but you are right it smacks too much like the Natzi's to really be correct. I guess STO would be better and as you say the sto are not exclusivly to others it's just a prererance
(SP) I still wish this had a spell checker But I don't want to install another add on to the browser cause there are too many now!

As far as the Magnetic VS geo pole shift issue I also agree with you there Too!

I simply don't have data on the geographic pole shift to analyze so it will stay an open issue at this time for me. Awaiting data !

UPDATE the web bots that some are using to predict the future are predicting a drop to 1% in Oct 2011, I think the event, whatever it is has actually started.

Have you given any consideration to Cosmic rays for the mass die off issue ?

This needs to be looked into, Cosmic rays have been reported to be on the increase by NASA even though they don't know why it's happening.
At least they arn't saying why ( Santizied ?)

As far as the grey's are concerned, P47K & P52K's didn't the Nordicts (sp)tell US to not trust them ? That they are deceptive. I read that in one of the Majestic documents but who can you trust these days! I wish I knew.

The Info on "The WAVE" looks very interesting but it's all from channeling & I really would like something of more substance.

That's All I got today :wavey

danstew

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:11 am
GT Truther

CONFIRMED - 20 Foot Elevation Drop in Java Coastline

The links here, my friends, must be read sitting down. And preferably with a good strong glass of, ummm, something at hand. (On first reading these, I felt nervously compelled to ‘do something else urgent/walk around/answer email/rearrange my closets’ several times before finishing reading, since the contents are so disturbing...) Fair warning.

But the most recent Nancy Lieder newsletter #225, carefully documenting the sinking of Indonesia by some 20 feet and the crumpling of the Pacific plates is most, most unsettling. Damn. Arrghhhhh...

Nancy Lieder wrote:
During the normally scheduled and computer programmed refresh cycle, the island of Java in Indonesia was re-imaged by Google satellite very recently, since the sinking in Java started. A 20 foot elevation loss is evident, absolutely. Other parts of Indonesia, and Australia, show no flooding [on Googlemaps] and are still operating with older Google satellite images. But this was a gift, as it proves a media cover-up.

Details: http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/confirmed-20-foot-elevation

Newsletter #225 ADDENDUM January 23: http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue225.htm

Newsletter #224 January 23: http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue224.htm

Here are some of the latest satellite images compared to topographic projections (in red) of a 20 foot loss:

Jakarta Airport before flooding:

Jakarta Airport after:

And, in addition, there’s footage from an airplane of the landforms east of Jakarta on Jan. 11 showing undeniable flooding from the ocean and not rain or rivers: the river here is clearly not overrunning its banks, the land is sinking instead.

Others have noted that – on the record – “heavy rains” as an explanation is simply not factual: the rainfall in these regions has not been exceptional. In fact, it’s been perfectly typical and ordinary.

Another MSM excuse bites the dust. (My thanks to Recall15 :wavey for posting the original link to rainfall data here from WeatherUnderground.com http://www.wunderground.com/)

It ain’t raining. It’s not a tsunami. There’s no ‘weird high tide...’

Zetas right again. Indonesia is drowning because the tectonic plates are crunching and twisting as our planet comes into the magnetic grip of Planet X.

This is ‘fetal position’ stuff. No other way to describe it. Damn. Damn.

So you’ve been warned before reading.

Regards,

Selene

Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:54 am
Truth Seeker

NOTE to Don D. You don't have to review the info I sent you I've done that already. Just wanted you to know

Thanks for everything & HI :wavey
danstew

Still analyzing data, so many threads !

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:07 pm
Truth Seeker

Selene

And so it begins, hold on folks cause it's started !

Still don't know if it is a magnetic or geographic pole shift but doesn't really matter now, we will find out soon enough. If you see Northern lights, stay inside don't go out & stare at the sky you will die of radiation from cosmic rays which will be there also. Just thought you should know!

:crylaugh
danstew

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:17 pm
GT Truther

The news just keeps getting better:

Sun Rises Day Early in Norway

http://www.itromso.no/nyheter/article421937.ece

Google English Translation wrote:
”Translated from Norwegian: “Posted: 20/01/2011 at. 11:57 The plan [was] would she [the sun] show up first in the morning [of the 22nd]. But it was like she knew that the weather forecasts for Friday was not the good kind, and realized that she therefore had to show off today [January 21].

And she was as beautiful as ever as she beamed to us in a few small minutes.

Velkommen tilbake, kjære sol.
Welcome back, dear sun. "

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=3863141%3ABlogPost%3A293161&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_post

Forgive me, Mizar – But to buy the “refraction index” explanation for this (from your post on p. 22) – I’d like to see some data showing this change is actually in effect:

Mizar wrote:
Regarding the Sun rising early.
At High latitudes, ( above 60),atmospheric REFRACTION is the largest factor at Declination zero, at the horizon ( Sunrise, sunset, or moonrise, moonset and star rise, starset)

A Canadian study done several years ago showed that Greenhouse Gases had increased the c at high latitudes, resulting in earlier sunrises in the high arctic, and of course later sunsets.

The Sun, and Moon, and Stars are visible typically when they are six degrees below the horizon due to refraction. Increase the refraction index to eight and you will see the sunrise two days earlier at high latitudes, where the locals can indeed reference the sunrise to a local landmark. First sunrise is a big deal in the far north, and to see it two days early would be a cause for concern.

I am a Celestial Navigator, and we typically do not do sights unless the body is above the horizon by at least 30 degrees to reduce the refraction error. Recent sights taken and reduced show the Sun, stars and Moon in their normal places in the sky.

Do I think there will be a Polar or Crustal shift? H Yes, and that's why I am taking sights reducing the sights weekly, so far everything is where it should be.

The photo below of the first 2011 sunrise reported at Tromso, Norway – a day early - clearly shows a cold, clear, bright and virtually cloudless sky.

Wherein are the “adjusted refraction index conditions” made necessary for VFR pilots? I’d love if you could explain. And, if it’s not too much trouble, can you supply a link to show that this “refractory index adjustment” was in fact reported or expected in advance for VFR pilots in this region/latitude for any recent date? Is this index actually now at “8”? Surely, if it’s ‘normal’, someone saw it coming?

In other words, Mizar: can you kindly supply any factual, substantive data to support your gallant explanation that “refraction index ” is a reliable explanation for this?

Just asking.

Cheers,

Selene

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:32 pm
GT Truther

Nancy's assertion that there has been a 20 foot decrease in altitude on at least parts of the island of Java is an assumption based on observations of google maps,etc. A measurement of altitude on Java using an altimeter hasn't been done to verify her claim. Am I right so far?

So is a key observation that only coastal areas of Java are under water (not other areas), and are these coastal areas consistent with where the edge of a tectonic plate would be subducting (is that the right word?) under another plate?

The idea that the flooding seems to be emanating from the ocean is interesting, but how do we know it's not the other way around? I agree with Selene that that river doesn't look like it is overflowing, but does it have to be overflowing to explain the flooding on the nearby land? However, if the rainfall data is correct for that area, heavy rain doesn't seem to be the reason for the flooding.

If the flooded areas clear in the next few weeks, Nancy's claim will prove to have been wrong. If, instead, it worsens, then I will be reaching for a good, stiff drink, as Selene suggests.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:21 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Midnight, you commented:

Midnight wrote:
Nancy's assertion that there has been a 20 foot decrease in altitude on at least parts of the island of Java is an assumption based on observations of Google maps,etc. A measurement of altitude on Java using an altimeter hasn't been done to verify her claim. Am I right so far?

I believe so, however the direct satellite photography lines up very neatly with the previously accepted topographic data used in the computer simulation (area in red) at 20 feet, so that’s as close as damn is to swearing for data these days.

Midnight wrote:
So is a key observation that only coastal areas of Java are under water (not other areas), and are these coastal areas consistent with where the edge of a tectonic plate would be subducting (is that the right word?) under another plate?

Essentially, yes. Nancy has posted extensively on the movement of the Indo-Australian plates in the Pacific, (excerpt below):

Nancy Lieder Jan 23 wrote:
Per the Zetas, the first plate movement in the 7 of 10 scenarios will be the tipping of the Indo-Australian Plate. This of course started in July, 2010 when Pakistan began to flood along the Indus River with waters that never drained, as noted in Issue 217 of this newsletter. The western edge of the plate was predicted to drop by about 10 feet, with the eastern edge rising commensurately. Now Sri Lanka is dealing with horrific flooding, as noted in Issue 222 of this newsletter. The flooding is occurring only on its eastern coastline, showing that the tipping plate is pouring water there. The flooding in Queensland also shows water was pouring down from the eastern and northern edge of the Indo-Australian Plate, causing backwash up the coastal rivers in Queensland. During this process, plate undulation has presented a confusing picture, but water movement, following plate movement, is obvious. The plate has tipped.

So – if I understand her interpretation – the drop of level in Indonesia is a ‘domino effect’ of the rising tilt that has sloshed flood water so dramatically inland in Queensland, Oz. The Indonesian archipelago rides at the edge of the neighboring plate that is being compressed and pushed downward as the Indo-Australian heaves up.

Having said that, my mental image is one of the entire Indonesian archipelago’s islands being composed of a series of mountain tops jutting above sea level as the mountain range crosses the sea floor. As the whole sea floor/plate sinks and the water rises accordingly, it is logical that the rising water will inundate the lowest coastal areas – and not the peaks - first. The islands are – quite literally – sinking beneath the waves.

Also note: the rising waters and coastal inundations are not "general" throughout the world, which would be the explanation if "global warming & rising ocean temperatures" (i.e. poles melting and warm water expanding) were the culprit here.

Regards,
Selene

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 pm
GT Truther

This came in an email to me. The sender did not know the original source.

2011 Prediction Calender based on a crop circle.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:13 am
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
The news just keeps getting better:

Sun Rises Day Early in Norway

Forgive me, Mizar – But to buy the “refraction index” explanation for this (from your post on p. 22) – I’d like to see some data showing this change is actually in effect:
Wherein are the “adjusted refraction index conditions” made necessary for VFR pilots?

I have been a bit preoccupied of late so have not been watching the posts.
I looked at all "Mitzar" posts and found no mention of "VFR" visual fight rules in "Mitzar" posts regarding refraction.

Refraction is variable.

According to this
http://www.wunderground.com/about/faq/twilights.asp?MR=1
Astronomical Twilight is between 12 and 18 degrees below the horizon at either sunrise or sunset.

According to this
http://tchester.org/sgm/analysis/peaks/refraction.html
The index of refraction of the atmosphere depends on atmospheric pressure and amount of water present, which change with height in the atmosphere

Refraction all depends on density, with global warming and chem trails there is a lot o junk in the air. That being said I can believe it would account for a 2 day difference in sun rise (please consult an astronomer not a astrologist :popcorn )

On a another note the Flooding in Jakarta is terrible.
I believe some slight of hand going on in regards to numbers.
from
http://www.world-airport-codes.com/indonesia/soekarno-hatta-international-11402.html
Apr 9, 2009 ... Airport Name : Soekarno-Hatta International (?) Runway Length : 12008 ft. (?) Runway Elevation : 34 ft.

From
http://www.azworldairports.com/airports/a1760cgk.cfm
Jakarta - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK/WIII) ... Jakarta 12km (7miles), Position 06°07´32"S, 106°39´21"E, Elevation 10m

Looking at it quickly show a year ago it was 34 and today it is 10, but this is mixing feet and meters, which I believe was done by the Nancy crew. :puter

As for the colored confusing Google maps, well ... Photoshopped

Peace,
MT7

Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:47 am
GT Truther

Thanks for your info on the atmospheric refraction issues, MT7. That’s very helpful.

With regard to the Google maps showing sea level changes (the areas in red in the insets with the satellite photos above), that is – unfortunately – not photoshopping, but a real Google map app you can use yourself, called: Hey What’s That Sea Level Rise from http://www.heywhatsthat.com.

Here’s the app link:

http://maps.google.com/maps/mapplets?moduleurl=http://www.heywhatsthat.com/mapplets/sealevel.xml

Zoom in somewhere on the Google map, enter a topographical range in the bar at left, and you’ll see the red, orange and yellow results. You can explore the readings for the island of Java – or your own coastline - yourself.

Worth bookmarking.

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:22 am
GT Truther

Hi everyone.
I was just reading George Ure's urbansurvival.com daily update. (He works closely with halfpasthuman Clif High.) Anyway, he's writing about the U.S. government floating a request for information about buying enough prepackaged food to feed 7 million people for 10 days if there was a disaster in the New Madrid Earthquake Zone. About half a billion dollars worth of food according to George.
Also, with apologies for going completely off topic, are there any other gamers here? Anyone secretly switching between the Golden Thread and World of Warcraft or anything? Just curious, it's my main hobby when I have free time.

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:16 am
Truth Seeker

Rick Hunter wrote:
Hi everyone.
I was just reading George Ure's urbansurvival.com daily update. (He works closely with halfpasthuman Clif High.) Anyway, he's writing about the U.S. government floating a request for information about buying enough prepackaged food to feed 7 million people for 10 days if there was a disaster in the New Madrid Earthquake Zone. About half a billion dollars worth of food according to George.
Also, with apologies for going completely off topic, are there any other gamers here? Anyone secretly switching between the Golden Thread and World of Warcraft or anything? Just curious, it's my main hobby when I have free time.

Rick I'm a gamer but I'm waiting for Witcher 2 right now ! (I'm not on warcraft or anything else right now )

danstew

;)

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:26 am
Truth Seeker

:puter I hesitate to say this but, I think the Cassiopaea web site may have all the Info we are ALL looking for.

I just read some of the website and " feel" that it has a "ring" of truth to it. I can't explain it, and I know i't's only Channelled Information but it "Feels Right"

I would suggest everyone should check it out for themselves and decide for themselves, but I think you will aggree with me when you read the contact texts themselves, and the commentary is OK also, but I concentrated on the Texts. I don't know about Atlantis stuff, but It would explain a LOT !

http://www.cassiopaea.org/

danstew :agree

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:33 am
Site Admin

Quote:

Rick - didn't see it on Ure's site but saw it somewhere yesterday, GLP? It's not really for New Madrid it is for North and South Carolina, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida.

It is actually a request for hurricane supplies. June 1 starts hurricane season in the US and da gubmint is a prepper, too! ;)

Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:04 pm
Truth Seeker

;) String Theory !

String Theory Says we are in an 11 dimensional universe and six of these dimensions have "shrunk" to points that can't be measured.

Quantum Mechanics shows Particles that seemingly disappear and re-appear later in tracks of particles in accelerators, and this accepted by the scientific community as accurate information.

My thinking on this, MAYBE these particles are going into these other dimensions and reemerging later as their energy drops to the lower level required to re-emerge.

This would explain MUCH !

PLANETS in SOL SYSTEM !

Q: (L) Could you tell us the names of all the planets, their distances from the sun, the chemical composition, and the diameter.
A:
Mercury=Opatanar, 36 million miles from Sun; 3000 mi diameter.
Venus=Pemuntar, 67 million miles from Sun; 7,500 mi. diameter.
Earth=Saras, 93 million miles from Sun; 7,900 mi. dia.
Mars=Masar, 141,500,000 miles from Sun; 4,200 mi. dia.
Jupiter=Yontar, 483,400,000 miles from Sun; 88,700 dia.
Saturn=Zendar, 886,700,000 miles from Sun; 74,500 dia.
Uranus=Lonoponor, 1,782,700,000 miles from Sun; 31,566 diameter.
Neptune=Jinoar, 2,794,300,000 miles from Sun; 30,199 dia.
Pluto=Opikimanaras, 3,666,100,000 miles from Sun; 1,864 dia.
NI=Montonanas, 570,000,000,000 miles from Sun; solid matter; 7000 miles dia.
NII=Suvurutarcar, 830,000,000,000 miles from Sun; 18000 miles diameter;
hydrogen, ammonia.
NIII=Bikalamanar, 1,600,000,000,000 miles from Sun; 46000 miles diameter; hydrogen, ammonia.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/2010/10/05/ho ... -and-time/

WOW ! :banana

danstew :alien

Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:20 pm
Truth Seeker

J RODS

07-31-99
Q: Next question. Somebody sent me some information recently about something called “Roswell Rods.” Can you tell me what these “Rods” are?
A: Do you mean the life forms?
Q: Well, that IS what some of the folks are trying to call them!
A: 4th Density Life Forms.
Q: That’s pretty interesting. (A) Is it a being with a soul?
A: Sort of.
Q: (A) Intelligent?
A: Relative to others.

STAR TREK

Q: (T) So, we are capable of Star Trek right now?
A: In a sense, but there is so much more than that.

Q: (T) Of course. Most people would say that cutting edge science is 25 years ahead of what we see, and I say it is more like a hundred years, and I am even off? Cutting edge science on this planet is more like three or four hundred years ahead?
A: More like 30 to 40,000 years “ahead”!
Q: (L) Is that because of fourth density influence and information?
A: Yes.

OK :agree

DANSTEW :beer

Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:03 pm
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
With regard to the Google maps showing sea level changes (the areas in red in the insets with the satellite photos above), that is – unfortunately – not photoshopping, but a real Google map app you can use yourself, called: Hey What’s That Sea Level Rise from http://www.heywhatsthat.com.

Selene,

Thanks for the instruction on Google map.
However I still believe that this is the sea rising (not the earth a falling).
All the info in this thread is quotes from Nancy.
The main site that seems to confuse everyone is this
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/confirmed-20-foot-elevation
Fancy pictures that are not accurate do not prove anything.
I would like to see two honest outside sources to confirm that lands are sinking.

The reason is sea level rising is a fact
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Current_sea_level_rise

Also the fact that google aerial photos maps are not as accurate as a GPS
http://www.gps-forums.net/accuracy-google-earth-images-t8485p2.html

And even the best commercial GPS are only accurate to +- 3 meters (and the average GPS is +-15 meters or about 50 feet!)
http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/handheldcomparison.php

So I am not buying the "Z" chicken little line of the earth sinking, at least not until there are a couple of other honest sources.

Peace,

MT7

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:34 am

mountaintiger7 wrote:

So I am not buying the "Z" chicken little line of the earth sinking, at least not until there are a couple of other honest sources.

Peace,

MT7

Reading all the data out there and cross referencing with our esteemed opinions here (including those of Selene and DonD!) I am with MT7 on this one. I do not believe the continents are sinking. I flavour the melting ice cap scenario and thus the sea is rising!

This is not to say that the data presented does not make interesting reading. I love the debate! That means I am going to have to find the time and do more research myself to present a case here... :hmm

:popcorn

Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:47 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 37  Next