It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:29 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
I just ran another google search for keywords "foundation x" and clicked "last 2 weeks" to bring the latest data.

For the first time in two days of searching, this site appeared in the #1 position. :hmm

http://www.xprize.org/

Quote:
The X PRIZE Foundation is an educational nonprofit organization whose mission is to create radical breakthroughs for the benefit of humanity thereby inspiring the formation of new industries, jobs and the revitalization of markets that are currently stuck. Today, it is widely recognized as the leader in fostering innovation through competition.

Don - :crylaugh Sometimes my fingers work faster than my brain! :roflmao

Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:36 am
GT Truther

Will WikiLeaks Release UFO Disclosure?

In an interview today with London’s The Guardian, Julian Asssange was asked whether there were any UFO-related documents in the WikiLeaks hoard:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/dec/03/julian-assange-live-online-answers

And

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog/2010/dec/03/julian-assange-wikileaks

Julian Assange wrote:
"It is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs".

These references would provide indisputable proof of government awareness and coverup of UFO’s, since no one at the government level has disputed that the WikiLeaks documents are authentic. They won’t be able to claim hoax, will they?

:oops

It’s further noteworthy that the WikiLeaks hoard is not documents at the most-secret level, but are relatively low-level diplomatic correspondence, indicating that knowledge of UFO’s is fairly widespread and taken for granted in certain government circles.

He commented, though,

Julian Assange wrote:
Asked whether Wikileaks had ever received documents relating to UFOs, he said: "Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the antiChrist whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant."

However, he said, none [of this type] had yet satisfied the twin publishing criteria: "that the documents not be self-authored; that they be original".

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:44 am
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
We have less than 4 weeks

There is a trend of Quakes on Kamchatka Peninsula First
then Japan...

New trend on Kamchatka Peninsula:
Two buoys in event mode:
Station 21416 - 240NM SE of Kamchatka Peninsula:
2010 12 03 10 59 00 2 5736.337
2010 12 03 10 58 00 2 5736.335
2010 12 03 10 57 00 2 5736.333
2010 12 03 10 08 00 2 5736.226
2010 12 03 10 07 00 2 5752.704
2010 12 03 10 06 00 2 5736.222
2010 12 03 10 05 00 2 5736.220
2010 12 03 10 04 00 2 5755.051

From Direct Link:
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=21416

Station 46408 (LLNR 984.4) - NW Pacific S AK:
2010 12 03 06 00 00 1 5378.097
2010 12 03 05 45 00 1 5378.049
2010 12 03 05 30 00 1 5378.006
2010 12 03 05 15 00 1 5377.967

From Direct Link:
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=46408

Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:56 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

That's an interesting development regarding ufo-related documents, Selene. Anyone who wants to access the wikileaks website, go to : http://213.251.145.96/

Julian Assange clearly deserves that "Time Person of the Year Award." Cheers for the voting link, L2L. What's Sarah Palin doing in the list though? :? She makes George Bush Junior look like Einstein in comparison.
---------------------------------

Thanks for the Daily Mirror link, Rick_B, and the ATS link, BB. I dunno what others are thinking, but a little birdy tells me that Cheshire businessman Alan Barr is not a member of Foundation X. :tounge

BB, Lord James said Foundation-X was FSA-controlled, which definitely rules out UNOITC. You're probably right when you mentioned that the Vatican wouldn't have much interest in the UK. Italy and southern European countries, possibly. Lol, the Chinese have long memories, and England is the last place they'd want to help out, given the opium wars, colonial exploitation, etc. However...there may be a Chinese connection somewhere in the form of Hong Kong, who knows, because HSBC is England's biggest bank, and does a lot of business in the Far East.

The ATS links provide a lot of food for thought, not always in reference to Foundation X. One poster mentioned "Crown Agents" that are still in existence today, representing the financial interests of others. Another poster said there was a good chance that the British Crown, the Vatican and several aristocratic dynasties in Europe are still receiving interest and payments on their early investments in the "US colonies." Some fascinating points were raised, like for instance a poster saying that the feudal Lords haven't really gone away, and they still own us "serfs," except we're referred to as "stock" these days. When you think about it, a stock price represents the going rate of a company on a particular day, and that company essentially consists of the people that work for it. Without the workforce, there is no company. :hmm

-----------------------------------

I read earlier that Dick Cheney faces bribery scandal charges in Nigeria, involving a former subsidiary of Halliburton. That's one destination that Big Dick'll try to avoid in future then. ;)

Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:57 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
What's Sarah Palin doing in the list though? She makes George Bush Junior look like Einstein in comparison.

:spit :crylaugh :roflmao

Oh my word, m - ya just made my day!

I agree with you - I don't think this Alan Barr is "the" person and I'm beginning to doubt whether he is connected at all.

You know the old shell game - where you have 3 walnut shells and 1 pea? Kinda like "now you see it - now you don't?"

Personally, I think he is a "walnut shell" substituting for the pea, if you will.

If there is a speck of truth in this - someone is behind this - someone with extremely deep pockets.

I don't really go in for the whole Mason/Illuminati/cabal/Vatican/Rothchild agenda but this type of story does, indeed, make me scratch my head.

I, personally, look for variations from the pattern - too much research background, I guess. :embarressed

This is a huge, IMHO, variation. I have so many unanswered questions but the first (and most important, I think) is why disclose this NOW? Why in THIS particular manner - in Parliament - when it so obviously sticks out like a sore thumb?

:gah Things like this make me cuh razy! :crazy :roflmao

Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:52 pm
GT Truther

This just in!
New arrest warrant for Assange

Saturday, December 04, 2010 » 05:51am

Whistleblowing website WikiLeaks faced growing pressure on Friday as Sweden issued a new arrest warrant for its elusive chief and it battled cyber attacks and government attempts to force it offline.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange briefly broke cover to say he had boosted his security after receiving death threats amid the diplomatic storm unleashed by his site's publication of about 250,000 secret US cables.

The website meanwhile had to find a new Swiss domain name after its original wikileaks.org address was shut down by an American provider due to the attacks, while Paris tried to ban French servers from hosting it.

Assange, who is believed to be in Britain, held an online question and answer session with The Guardian newspaper in which he vowed to resist the 'attacks against us by the US'.

'The threats against our lives are a matter of public record. However, we are taking the appropriate precautions to the degree that we are able when dealing with a superpower,' the 39-year-old Australian wrote.

A Canadian pundit called earlier this week for Assange to be assassinated, while former US Republican presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee said those responsible for the leaks should face execution.

In Stockholm Swedish prosecutors sent out a new international arrest warrant for Assange on sex crimes allegations that included missing elements requested by the British police.

'They were asking for additional information concerning the maximum penalty for all the crimes and infractions on the file. We usually only include the most severe offence,' which was rape in this case, prosecution office spokeswoman Karin Rosander told AFP.

Assange's lawyer in London, Mark Stephens, said that neither Scotland Yard nor he had received the warrant.

Stephens linked the warrant to 'sophisticated' efforts to take down the website, suggesting that a 'state actor' was behind efforts to silence Assange.

The whistleblower site came back online Friday with its new Swiss address -- wikileaks.ch -- six hours after its previous domain name was shut down by a US system provider following a series of attacks.

'WikiLeaks moves to Switzerland,' the group declared on Twitter, although an Internet trace of the new domain name suggested that the site itself is still hosted in Sweden and in France, after it was kicked off Amazon's US servers.

But France's Industry Minister Eric Besson called for WikiLeaks to be banned from French servers.

'France cannot host Internet sites that violate the confidentiality of diplomatic relations and put in danger people protected by diplomatic secrecy,' Besson wrote to the CGIET, the highest body governing the Internet in France.

French web provider OVH said it would ask a judge to rule on whether it could continue to host WikiLeaks.

Amazon booted WikiLeaks off its computer servers on Wednesday following pressure from US politicians, and a day later a group of senators introduced legislation to make it illegal to publish the names of informants serving the US military and intelligence community.

WikiLeaks branded Amazon 'cowardly' in a Twitter message on Friday.

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has described the leaks as 'an attack on the world' and has expressed her regret to Argentine President Cristina Kirchner and Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari over their content.

Russia has also been upset by the leaks in which it has been branded a virtual 'mafia state' and President Dmitry Medvedev derided as a 'Robin' to Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's 'Batman'.

At a press conference on Friday with visiting Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi -- himself a target of some of the cables -- Medvedev said the cables illustrated the 'cynicism' of US foreign policy.

'They show the entire extent of the cynicism of these evaluations, these judgments, that prevail in the various governments' foreign policies -- and in this case I am talking about the United States,' Medvedev said.

Assange, meanwhile, promised that further revelations would be out of this world.

'It is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the 'cablegate' archive there are indeed references to UFOs,' he wrote on The Guardian's website.

ONLY IN AUSTRALIA CAN WE MAKE FILTHY SICK FREAK POLITICIANS PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES! :sherlock

Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:19 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
L2L wrote:
The question is what do these folks know that we do not?

In my mind it is NOT an ELE event otherwise these folks would be spending their money and partying like there was no tomorrow.

I think this is a valid story the real question is what is the MOTIVE behind it, to me that is the true story.

They know what some of us already know, and it's the near-ELE event - not to be confused with an event that would destroy the world. I'll say it again: their motive is the salvation of their souls, since they know they "can't take it with them" and have made all sorts of spiritually-selfish decisions along the way to accumulate said wealth. For newbies, I remind you that early on in the history of this GT one 'patriotic insider' pleaded openly on this 'Thread with his/her fellows in the black-ops community to "do what's right, because our very souls depend on it" (the plea had to do with the real meaning of "tell the world" - that a poleshift is on the way). Ponder that for a moment; the implications were enormous then and still are.

What mjc reminded us about the 22 billion pounds is another factoid not to be overlooked: the amount of bullion involved is supposedly more than the known quantity of mined gold - leaving only the Vatican or a supra-national organization that's been around as long or longer than they have - as the potential source for the funds. I read what you found BB about bhpbilliton (good sleuthing! :sherlock ) but I think the calculation made by Lord James would have included whatever reserves those folks would have mined already. I know this too is more "hiding in plain sight", but the point is - some awfully wealthy people seem to have become awfully anxious to "spread the wealth around" all of a sudden, and we know that wealth is RARELY acheived or accumulated by doing "good works"; it's the reward for scraping and clawing and exploiting your way to the top of the material resource heap. The implicit contradiction says more about the non-material world, seems to me.

Jest my too sense..... (thanks for the malaprop in that, BB)

We have less than 4 weeks until a) the major cities of Indonesia and the south Pacific - including Singapore and to a certain extent even Hong Kong - go beneath the waves, for all practical purposes (obviously many skyscrapers will still rise above the water's edge); or b) nothing happens, in which case many of us will have nothing more to say about ZT. That hourglass Cyber posted awhile ago is down to its last grains.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a related subject - the ego - I'll have a lot more to say shortly. For too long the 'ego' has been used as a pejorative term, as it rightly often should be, but rarely is the super-ego addressed (not what the term appears at first glance). Since it's the beginning of the day here I'll leave it for later, but it's a very important issue that's rarely mentioned.

I have been having dreams of inundation. It is important to remind people, pole shifts come with grand earthquakes and crustal trainwrecks. Volcanism will also accompany large crustal cracks. Water may recede from from an east coast line to be shifted to a westerly coastline or visey versey. This depends upon the weight of the skin of the earth and its subsequent resting place. Remember the rotation of the core won't change much and it is not known just how many degrees a typical pole shift is on our mother earth. What is for certain is that we have a bumpy ride ahead. Both my wife and I have had these dreams. I have seen the mountains in my dream fall down flat and water cover the entire SF bay area. That is why, when I get the word I am dropping everything and heading for this hills.

I have a bug out bag packed with 10 days food and water. I also have 4 5 gallon gas cans which I can bring. That should get me far enough away from a tsunami if that happens.

:candle :candle :candle

PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:35 pm
GT Truther

==== Magnetic Molopolar cloaking technology - Fact or Fiction ? ====

So I wrote you ahead of time about a new cloaking technology. A few days back I told you about this new cloaking technology. Here it is... I folds back and twists magnetic lines of flux which pinch off creating subatomic micro monopoles. The localized monopoles flood the space around the ship creating a time cavitation. That cavitation essentially removes it from our time / space. This is what newest Black Ops cloaked space plane looks like. It also looks as if it is having trouble. Noting the orientation it looks as if it is experiencing difficulties. One must wonder, with that intense magnetic waves many orders of magnitude higher than ever created here on earth. I thing the largest electromagnetic device created 100 Teslas. It destroyed it self as it imploded. 1 Tesla of magnetism is 10,000 gauss.

PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:14 pm
GT Truther

Hey Phatz,

THAT CLOAKED PLANE ISN'T VERY STABLE IS IT?!?! THEY ARE IDIOTS!

http://www.robkettenburg.net/agentburiedalive.htm

Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:20 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post Is this Disclosure?
The fact that this has been lidded this long shows how controlled is the media.

Former PM of Canada tells it like it is. He leaves out the part about them eating us though...http://vimeo.com/11857682

Douglas Adams

Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:39 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Is this Disclosure?
Simmering Frog wrote:

Former PM of Canada tells it like it is. He leaves out the part about them eating us though...http://vimeo.com/11857682

He is actually not an Ex-Prime Minister rather a former the Defence Minister Simmering....

Non the less thank you for posting this, I personally saw Paul Hillyer at the U of T back in 2005

Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hello everyone,

re: Planet X / Nibiru and whether it exists, I recently visited the Earthboppin Skywatchers board and noticed that over the past week there have been several threads on the topic of this solar system possibly having a binary sun, with 'something very large' being just outside the Ooort cloud.

http://www.earthboppin.net/talkshop/space/

Below I'm linking the first message in several of the threads.
http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/space/messages/5757.html
http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/space/messages/5791.html

And then there are these about something large (possibly) incoming...
http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/space/messages/5770.html
http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/space/messages/5783.html

Simon

Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:20 am
GT Truther

Post Zeta's Predictions
Does anyone have a simple list of their prediction and the actual events?

Douglas Adams

Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:35 am
GT Truther

Someone posted what looks like recently channelled info on another group. Alas I dont have the url, but it was called 'The Gentle Way Newsletter'

Below are a few items which relate to recent discussions here...

Simon

---------------------------------------

RISE IN OCEAN LEVELS

ArcticGaia, you’ve never expounded on your statement that the oceans will rise two feet within the next 5 years. Will there be one event that causes this or multiple events?

Good question Tom. No, it will be multiple events as you call them. Certainly my moving the crust especially along the Ring of Fire as it is called will be the most important part of the scenario. This will cause that breakup of the Arctic icecap as I have previously explained. The icecap will drift apart and will slowly melt over a fairly short time period. This will be the first, but there will be other actions, such as the melting of the Antarctic mass over a period time—this will take much longer but the wheels are in motion, Tom.

Will volcano eruptions play a part too?

Yes, but to a much smaller extent.

-----------------------------------------------
MORE ON THE JAPANESE EARTHQUAKE

Japanese EarthquakeGaia, Japan had a large quake this week [6.6-6.9], but it was well away from the main part of the island. Anymore of these coming but closer?

Yes, of course Tom, but I will not give you a time table, except to say there will be one or more earthquakes that will be at least as large and larger than this one and it will not be too long before it occurs again. Mark my words Tom. Their soul contracts call for these events, along with my need to move the crust in that area.

Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:36 am
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Simmering Frog wrote:

He is actually not an Ex-Prime Minister rather a former the Defence Minister Simmering....

Non the less thank you for posting this, I personally saw Paul Hillyer at the U of T back in 2005

Thank you for the correction.

Does that change anything?

Douglas Adams

Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:38 am
Site Admin

Simmering Frog wrote:
L2L wrote:
Simmering Frog wrote:

Thank you for the correction.
Does that change anything?

Only that there is a BIG difference between Prime Minsiter and Defence Minister, it's like saying GW Bush was Rumsfeld.....

Hmm now that I think of it they were both corrupt A-Holes, :hmm

Nope your right no difference at all :roflmao

Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:08 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Pyschic Protection :crazy

http://www.inacrystalgarden.com/Psychic-Protection.pdf

right click link and 'save target as'

Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:34 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

==== Are You Targeted For Death =====

What would get you on the list to be targeted.

1. Working with an enemy of the United States - Somewhat subjective isn't it ??
2. Targeting Americans Who Psychically View Black Ops Technology.
3. Targeting Americans Who Object of Electronic Surveillance of All Kinds. What types of surveillance ?
a. Satellite surveillance which targets - RFID on your body, car, Lojack, phone, other electronic devices.
b. Those who object to being chipped via your water, food, and aerosol sprayed by NSA aircraft.
c. Those who object to video cameras on every street corner which have facial recognition software and
can read your lips.
d. Those who object to the voice to text technology that is everywhere. Everything you say on the phone
in you place of work, in the stores you go to and even in your cars. Yes, this clandestine technology
augments the technologies already being used with Lojack and Onstar and the voice to text is in every
car since 2009 !
e. Those American's who object to the Patriot act (Provide Advanced Technology to Receive and Intercept
Operational Terrorism).
f. Those who object to be scanned or fondled at the airports.
g. Those good American's which believe that Black technology which cost the taxpayers Trillions of dollars
is only for the exclusive use of the Secret Black Government which seems to rule the world.
h. Those good men who object to men buying up the water rights to the largest bodies of water in the
United States and around the world. Yes, they want to make water their exclusive property. All of it !
i. Those good men who believe that quantum energy technology should not be shared with the world. In
lieu of the 60% of the world who burns wood to cook their food... Its time for this dual use technology
to change the world. Deforestation will kill us all if we do not do something now.
j. All the other things I missed like the NWO, Etc...

It seems that our freedoms have been replaced by "Government Security". Good heavens.... Don't you feel
safer already ? :headbang :crazy :puter :crylaugh :sarcasism :beer :?: :elephant :banana :brockoli :yamon :fu

boundaries to it..

Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:00 pm
GT Truther

===== Is there a cure for Alzheimer's ? =====

Marijuana is now being called a cure for Alzheimer's ? Hmm... :yamon

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/mp060066m

boundaries to it..

Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:09 pm
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:

Thats grate, or great, I forgot. I have asthma, or asma, I foegot, and can't smoke, or smook. Can you eat the weed?

Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:55 pm

the time traveler wrote:
Phatman wrote:

Thats grate, or great, I forgot. I have asthma, or asma, I foegot, and can't smoke, or smook. Can you eat the weed?

The reason there is sooo much red tape around weed, is because Big Pharma don't want you to know about its amazing healing properties for a series of ailments.

Eating weed is the Best way of getting your dose of natural compounds that will serve your body in amazing ways - getting high is a side effect only when its heated beyond 90dC. The most effective way of getting the right compound is when the flower of the plant is washed in a distilling process (using a liquefied gas is the best way!) which produces a dark oily residue. It fixes the most debilitating health problems.

So - just call it a prohibited substance and claim in drives folks mad, and bingo, you have it suppressed. Just read the original story on the prohibition of cannabis and be surprised.

It's suppression was used as the original plan to breakup communities self reliance in the 1800's in the US and get people to start using oil products to get their produce to a market.

:gah

Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/5169.html
"Cannabinoids have favourable drug-safety profiles and do not produce the generalized toxic effects of conventional chemotherapies."
This is sooo sensible and why the Canadians stopped Rick Simpson I'll never know.... corporate greed strikes again then???
Watch all related videos - it's eye-opening.... :clap :clap :clap

Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:17 pm
GT Truther

NICE!

Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:13 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

The creed of the pharmacide industry:

If works and is cheap, make it illegal.

Douglas Adams

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:11 pm
GT Truther

I nominate this for the "Best Quotes" Thread!

Simmering Frog wrote:
The creed of the pharmacide industry:

If works and is cheap, make it illegal.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:52 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 37  Next