It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:19 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Grist, I am not going to shoot you or chastise you in any way. I am going to respond to your thoughtful (and brave lol) post in the same vein. (BTW, thank you for your kind words a couple of days ago. Somehow I missed a few posts, and just saw it this evening>)

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
Forgive me all, but I just have to interject something at this time/place. It's a dialogue that's been blowing back and forth in my mind more than just today. It may very well piss off a lot of people in a knee jerk fashion about my temerity to speak heresy and I pray you don't run about the streets with pitch forks and torches attempting to silence me before the rise of the moon.

What the hell would be so bad about a group of some 33 individuals of either homo-sapiens sapiens, or lizard lords from some star cluster we haven't a clue about? But what would be so freaking awful about just letting them do their jobs as their plan of some 17000+ reputed years of primacy on this planet dictates? I don't want the job. Do you? Is it so upsetting that we in fact don't yet have the special depth or capability to control our own habits and shortcomings well enough to control the destiny of our planet and all the species we are supposedly above and master thereof? Will it crush our collective ego and will to fight on for survival of and for our lifeboat if we are to do so by listening (no, likely obeying) and bowing to a more advanced species or ordained clutch of assigned managers?

I would think twice about your question, (paraphrased) "What would be so bad about letting a group ... do their jobs" if this group were doing their job without going against every moral truth I hold dear. I may be just one person and for the large part ineffectual against the huge organization this group of 33 (reputedly) has at its disposal. Despite that, I am obliged by my code of ethics to do no harm and to counter harm to those who cannot do so for themselves, to the best of my ability. I don't have to enumerate the extent of the evil being perpetrated by a few against the many to the people who populate this virtual community.

The great majority of the global population does not have a clue what is being done to them and planned for them. This concerns me greatly, and although I am not presently in a position to give warning to the majority of people, I do what I can when and where I can. I consider it my duty to stay aware of what is really happening so that I will be prepared as much as possible when the time comes, as it is coming faster daily.

If anything we could truthfully say we assist them already by giving them the weapons of vanity, greed, sloth, and dishonesty as tools of control. Sad to say we are so manageable and predictable. And what of pogroms to reduce populations or select casts and classes of population. We scream about population control and the Georgia Guide Stones that place an exacting figure to cull to. And still we have governments (ours right now by good or bad decision and fortune for an unsuspecting world) going about the planet culling grandiosely almost non-stop through human history. And what of the calamitous depopulating by way of disease? Who's to say the introduction of one biologic ravisher or another isn't in a petri-dish plan, the result of a test results request chit submitted to the lab department of some galactic corporation genetics department? Are we so clever in searching out (surely with menace in our hearts) some organization that is indeed more capable than we to take over the helm of this life station? Perhaps we should merely effect and work toward the betterment of our own household, street, block, township, city, county, country? One citizen one vote and let the non-republic roll on with a plan and timetable.

I don't want another organization to take over running the world. Yes, We should each do our best for our own locality, but then we have to go out from there and at the least proclaim to the world (for indeed today, like it or not, the world is our neighborhood) the evil that is taking place. I firmly believe that if enough people understood what our "benevolent" government(s) were doing TO us (rather than FOR us) that change could occur. That being said, I fear it is too late for that. Yet it is my duty, my desire, to proclaim the truth and make clear evil where evil exists. I cannot take care of my own territory, and to hell with the rest of humanity and our own Mother Earth, for to me it is one and the same. What happens to one, happens to all.

I back through the connecting door of the saloon and general store facing the cowboy mob just as Shane in that classic film, having spoken a premise too much a gauntlet that will usher anathema from the tribe. What think you? Have you considered the possibility of just saying out loud to no one in particular on a particular afternoon; "Well okay; so we're just along for the ride, and so I shall bring to my own little assigned spot the utopia that i have to bring. And so saying this, let it go and return unto my destiny in peace and hope"?

Earth's joy and heaven's welcome to all dear friends. I'd love to hear your thoughts, but please don't shoot the piano player. :hmm Grist

Just a post script thought about the Charles interview that is rapidly becoming a fiasco because of Bill's grandstanding or dumbing it down for us. Gawd the dramatics as he sits in his director's chair looking like something that just fell off safari. If I was looking to hire a fixer, i'd likely look for Charles or someone very much like him. Secret agents and men with talents and the capo di capos and owners beyond our imaginations don't stand out. If anything they are everyman. Perhaps your neighbor or the guy in the next lane on your way to work. Management needs sub-managers and managees. Hiding in plain sight.

I agree; if I wanted a fixer, Charles is perfect, for clandestine, dastardly fixing that is. (IN my opinion of course; all the above is JMHO.) What is needed today is more loud voices "telling it like it is", speaking truth to power, and damn the consequences.

I have a sense that there are some of us who have been called to awareness, who have been directed to signposts leading to knowledge, (but it is our job to follow through and find truth for ourselves, what is our truth and what events mean to us, not what somebody tells us they mean.) Some of us have the task of leading others through the time of transition that is coming, and along the way, finding the leaders of the next phase of our passage through time and space. We must guide them as much as possible, as much as is needed, but not more than that, so they have a true understanding of our past history as a people, and of the future which they will shape. It is a huge assignment, and not one that can be done by letting the leaders of evil go about their plan without challenging them, fighting them, always showing them for what they are. Again, JMHO, no better or worse than anyone else's. You can't say you didn't ask for it. LOL :silly

Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:57 pm
Profile YIM

I have started a thread on bird, fish, animal die-offs, to keep the info in one place for ease in referencing it. You can find it here:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=2773

Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:59 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Oh my goodness rutsuyasun, you have tempered my devil's advocate surmises and plotting and answered so beautifully and poignantly that i'm afraid you've killed the argument entirely. How adroitly and perfectly done. I think some of these thought paths made were the marvelous counterpoints that i wished the reader to leap to immediately albeit above and beyond my expectations in logic and skill, and with more humanity and grace than i could have expected in such a direct and heartfull essay returned in mere moments from original posting. Others of your reply were unconsidered in my solo argumentation. Rutsuyasun your spirit encompassed areas that never occurred to me as i plotted this excercise. Thank you for reaffirming my gut conclusions reached solo in the cold light of winter before laying the contemplation before my esteemed thread mates.

Thank you for your marvelous reply and even more beautiful humanity. It is priceless and more dear to me now as i contemplate your faith and willingness to patiently teach.

All be well and safe and grateful for the very good people you are and associate with. A bow in earnest respect, Grist

Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:53 pm
GT Truther

Thank you both Grist von Zweifel & Rutsuyasun. You made my day.

Confucius wrote:
To be able under all circumstances to practice five things constitutes perfect virtue; these five things are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.

rutsuyasun wrote:
Some of us have the task of leading others through the time of transition that is coming, and along the way, finding the leaders of the next phase of our passage through time and space. We must guide them as much as possible, as much as is needed, but not more than that, so they have a true understanding of our past history as a people, and of the future which they will shape. It is a huge assignment, and not one that can be done by letting the leaders of evil go about their plan without challenging them, fighting them, always showing them for what they are.

Confucius wrote:
The man who in view of gain thinks of righteousness; who in the view of danger is prepared to give up his life; and who does not forget an old agreement however far back it extends - such a man may be reckoned a complete man.

rutsuyasun wrote:
I have a sense that there are some of us who have been called to awareness, who have been directed to signposts leading to knowledge, (but it is our job to follow through and find truth for ourselves, what is our truth and what events mean to us, not what somebody tells us they mean.

Confucius wrote:
When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not know a thing, to allow that you do not know it - this is knowledge.

rutsuyasun wrote:
The great majority of the global population does not have a clue what is being done to them and planned for them. This concerns me greatly, and although I am not presently in a position to give warning to the majority of people, I do what I can when and where I can. I consider it my duty to stay aware of what is really happening so that I will be prepared as much as possible when the time comes, as it is coming faster daily.

Confucius wrote:
The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved.

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
I don't want the job. Do you?

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:30 pm
GT Truther

I'll just mention that Clif High added some very interesting comments to the 'Charles' interview conversation. Look for the article "Nice doggie Bill" on halfpasthuman.com.
Flood update. Brisbane city is a catastrophe in slow motion. The water is slowly rising in Australia's third largest city. 19000 homes and 3000 businesses will flood overnight. They had to release some of the water out of Winenhoe dam or the dam would break. It's been touching to see the survival stories, people telling stories of hanging onto street poles for hours as their streets turned into rivers, families being reunited after the water split them up. I just saw some footage of former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd wading through flooded Brisbane streets, helping people move property to higher ground.
I won't get into the worst stories being told. Forty people are still missing in area called the Lockyer Valley.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:04 am
Truth Seeker

Day 4 was released Season 2 of 'V '. The chapter is called Red Rain, and having seen only the first 5 minutes, observe that most curious images ...

The right hand of the reptile says it is monitoring the work of one of the best environmental scientists ...

There is one, a certain dr. Ellis Watss

whose research is dangerously close to the truth

Remove it

Can be interpreted as follows:

The previous chapter was Red Dust and this Red Rain... Coincidences whit PX or awareness..?

Exit

Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:13 am
GT Truther

Greetings Exit. I am beyond network broadcast range in my village and have no cable and so have not followed the V series for years. In the top photo the lovely wicked commander stands in the middle of an upside down map of the globe in mercator definition. Do you note there is another dead bird placed or entering the map by way of the arctic, seemingly over the Kamchatka Peninsula and Bering Strait toward the North American coastline? An interesting mystery message that if linked to known threats is fascinating as a warning.

When first public trepidations were voiced regarding the Bird Flu virus migration, it was estimated that hundreds of thousands of carriers of all species would migrate over these very flyways bringing the virus to humanity (USA) in overwhelming numbers. Interesting image you have brought forward this morning.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:00 am
GT Truther

Cyberbird wrote:
Thank you both Grist von Zweifel & Rutsuyasun. You made my day.

Confucius wrote:
To be able under all circumstances to practice five things constitutes perfect virtue; these five things are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness.

rutsuyasun wrote:
Some of us have the task of leading others through the time of transition that is coming, and along the way, finding the leaders of the next phase of our passage through time and space. We must guide them as much as possible, as much as is needed, but not more than that, so they have a true understanding of our past history as a people, and of the future which they will shape. It is a huge assignment, and not one that can be done by letting the leaders of evil go about their plan without challenging them, fighting them, always showing them for what they are.

Confucius wrote:
The man who in view of gain thinks of righteousness; who in the view of danger is prepared to give up his life; and who does not forget an old agreement however far back it extends - such a man may be reckoned a complete man.

rutsuyasun wrote:
I have a sense that there are some of us who have been called to awareness, who have been directed to signposts leading to knowledge, (but it is our job to follow through and find truth for ourselves, what is our truth and what events mean to us, not what somebody tells us they mean.

Confucius wrote:
When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not know a thing, to allow that you do not know it - this is knowledge.

rutsuyasun wrote:

Confucius wrote:
The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved.

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
I don't want the job. Do you?

Cyber. How absolutely deliciously you have correlated rutsuyasun's gracious and timeless confirmation of philosophy with the Master Teacher Confucius. It is my feeling that Western European culture never gave Confucius proper respect or credit for lessons that same culture has needed to learn since it broke the barriers of the Home Island and Northern Europe. Wonderful parallels you raise. Thank you much.

Good safe day to all. Smile for me as much as you can today. It feels so good coming and going. Grist

ps; How marvelous the graphic of god-child overlooking the birth of monumentalism.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:10 am
Site Admin

Grist, Rutsie and Cyber :heart :clap

This is why I love this forum! As to the question Grist asked above - I agree wholeheartedly with Rutsie.

I, for one, don't want anyone/anything acting "in my best interests." Whenever I've heard that phrase in the past it usually has meant

bend over and kiss your a$$ goodby cause I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do. :evil

Like Ruts, I feel I have a purpose here on this Earth. What that purpose is has not been revealed to me yet. Mindful living has become my mantra, if you will.

Most of the great philosophers and religions of the world tell us the same thing over and over and over:

Luke 17:20-21 (King James Version)

20And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Rather than take up the "job" of ruling the world or, heaven forbid, allowing someone else/some other species to rule, I would rather live my life knowing that this is Truth. That I make a difference to the world. That I matter. That I can, indeed, change the world by challenging and changing myself and my little corner of it.

What a world we would have here if folks would just realize that WE make the difference here - the common, everyday folks of the world. Those who work in the factories, farms, homes, schools, and hospitals are the ones who make things happen in this world. Somehow, somewhere, sometime WE gave away our power. WE gave up and traded our power (our godlikeness, if you will) for reality shows, big screen tvs and all the buffet items you can eat.

The best part is that some are waking up and, maybe, that is what 2012 is really all about - the Great Awakening of Mankind.

I can't wait to see what happens next. :mrgreen:

Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:28 am
GT Truther

The next question is; how do we draw consensus, a working plan, logistics, labor, and supervision by way of billions of sovereign individuals to put our shoulders to some of the glaringly grandiose problems our dear mother is faced with? The task list drawn replying in order of worthiness of primacy and criticality both immediately and well into the future and decided by what, simple majority, two thirds? Who becomes the authority to bend the miscreants to the will of consensus and completion? What are the terms of agreements of cohesion to the.. the what; again majority? Is it a procedure of following majority or experienced pragmatism of specialists? There are some important frameworks to discuss in balancing individual rights and the will of the weight of our troubles. Please take me a step down the road to understanding this egalitarian working force structure without violence or terror to enforce the completion. Have we done it before? Can we rediscover it and redistribute it?

I saw a statement today somewhere I've forgotten now I'm sorry to say, but; There is but one state within CONUS without snow somewhere in it's boundaries. Think of all that beautiful and brilliant white. Where did I put that damned snow shovel?

I delight in all the sharers at this stammtisch. http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Stammtisch

Gratefully, Grist

Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Land sinks: 100 houses cracked by mysterious tremors near Bangladesh
Posted on January 12, 2011 by The Extinction Protocol

January 12, 2011 – “DINAJPUR, Jan 11: About 100 houses have developed cracks and at least 600 acres of cropland in five adjoining villages of Barapukuria coal mine area under Parbattipur upazila, northernly district Dinajpur have caved in by 3 to 6 feet during last 3 years because of landslide, according to local inhabitants. While contacted, the official sources of Barapukuria coal mine company admitted the fact and said, houses of Moupukur, Kalupara and adjacent villages have developed cracks, while 600 acres of crop land of Jigagari, Moupukur, Kalupara and other nearby villages have gone down below surface.

con.

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:28 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

This caught my eye this evening. The crustal fault screams "look at me."

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2010/12/29/indonesia-prepares-for-apocalypse-of-nature/

I wish all a needed rest. The future will challenge and change us all. Regards and strength to everyone. Grist

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:56 pm
GT Truther

Re: Bill Ryan's 1/9/2011 comments.
With his new comments, it ties into some dreams that have stuck with me for 35 years.
I believe that the concept of "not id" is very important for the 33 group,
Since they want to show themselves as being selfless.
This is like the not wanting to attract attention to oneself, which may be Sufi like (Sufi orders generally preach to deny oneself and to destroy the ego-self (nafs) and its worldly desires) or may be to avoid incrimination.
In contrast to Matthew 5:15, which said “Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house”.

It was 35 years ago where I had very vivid dreams.
I now realize that I was looking for answer, which took me though many dreams.

The final dream answer to me in dream was two words written on a typewriter page just before the sunrise.
The words were "Human Experiment".

One of their first dreams was the evolving monkey into a human and the word "NOW".
(Looking at this later it may have meant in my lifetime would be the "NOW" event.)

Next was the sphere, which was atop the 33 and 1/3 record.
(In reflection this may have been a message that the earth being spun by the 33.)

Next dreams, I saw the green star particles as if intelligent beings eyes were silently watching over me.
In later dreams, I saw these star particles laid out like a great star map of the universal cosmos.

In another a smiling man flanked by two shining space suits. (a symbol of man being created by ET's)

The particles currently spread though out space and the project is to contain them.
The project was to gather these particles from a flat two dimensions into a 3rd dimensional form, which is not a box shaped, but a Human shape.

A reoccurring thought thru out this dream was about Humans are kept in a phase lock loop i.e. control system whose phase is related to the phase of the input "reference" signal (the one source, or big bang?).
This PPL control is between our neurolinguistics (brains language) and morphology (identification, analysis, and description of the structure of meaning) (Note, I believe Arthur Clark was trying to tell us the source of this control system is on the moon)

Then walking with Jesus who cuts though time in a straight line compared to the rest of the universe that can only create/live in time in a spiral.

Then the end of the dream was being composed of the green star particles, which I could sense another being of white behind me and in front of me was two orbs. One was red on the left and one was blue on the right. I chose the right and then the next scene was the typewriter with the words “Human Experiment” and behind the typewriter was a beautiful sunrise.

I believe the project is the containment of the green star particles within the Human body.
These the star particles may be the same Ganesh particles that DB was talking about .

Cold logic, without the respect for life may lead 33 and 1/3 into trouble.

The 33 group may be higher up in the evolution chain but do not be fooled they are not God.

I pray that the 33 group is alined with the One Universal creator of Love and light.
if the the 33 group wants to prevent a car mechanic event like 1983, they should look at playing the game with Love, honesty, truth and full communication.

Peace be with you,
MT7

Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:44 am

What a cool dream time experience you had MT7. Fascinating that it spanned your memory for all these years. Personally I put zilch confidencse in this grp of 33 story, as it is just another form of meme being spun into the conscious global thoughform of the "awake" part of humanity, imo.

I believe you are definitely onto something with your "Human Experiment" vision, so keep it close, as it will mean so much more to you in the near future. That is the abomination of desolation the Control Government in the US has been hiding from the earths' population since 1945. I believe they know how ET has been experimenting on the human race, especially the female experimentation. No disclosure will be forth coming from them EVER! It will happen is the most unexpected way. I have been studying the Nag Hamadi scrolls of recent, and the whole story is actually revealed there, as to how this has been going on since the beginning of the current epoch (6000years? 18000years?) No wonder the Vatican so desperately tried to stop it public publication for so long!

The main aim of all the bullshit we are fed via the "conspiracy" networks, is to dull the mind and to confuse most of the "real" deal. That we all have a divine streak which will allow absolute insight and understanding if you know how to connect. It's in your DNA/RNA and has everything to do with Quantum principles!

That " phase lock loop i.e. control system " you mention MT7 is very close to the real truth and I believe that to be the case too. Incidentally - I also had a dream years ago where I was taken outside of the visible Universe to observe the shape of the "light" of our universe being in the form of a human body. Much more on that, but maybe for another day...

:whistle

Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:08 am
Profile WWW

Thanks for that short expo on the new V series 2 Exit. The has been sooo much symbology placed in that show, that is is quite fascinating to watch. I am looking fwd to seeing the second series here locally.

Got the whole series one taped for review options - ;)

The princes and pricipalites sure are hard at work spinning their little yarn to try show that "they" were responsible for humanities "creation"!

:popcorn

Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
That " phase lock loop i.e. control system " you mention MT7 is very close to the real truth and I believe that to be the case too. Incidentally - I also had a dream years ago where I was taken outside of the visible Universe to observe the shape of the "light" of our universe being in the form of a human body. Much more on that, but maybe for another day...

:whistle

Sky thanks for the conformation.

These dreams have never been told or shared until today.

I felt the time was right and things started to click into place.

The PLL control system is a Möbius, an illusion of one dimensional, which it is really a two dimension object.

And thanks to Grist for the different perspective on the 33 group, which allowed me to step back and take another look at these issues.

The "Human Experiment" is not ruined because of the 1947 event, but has changed.
Instead of the goal of the "Human Experiment" being control of the DNA/RNA.
It now a change to be a project of "trust" and "faith" with the One Universal Higher Power of Love and Light.

I pray that there should be truth and reconciliation, with love and respect for Human life with the 33 group under the watchful eye of the One Universal Higher Power of Love and Light.

Peace,
MT7

Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:52 am
GT Truther

Exit wrote:
The previous chapter was Red Dust and this Red Rain... Coincidences whit PX or awareness..?
Exit

Thx for sharing Exit. I've tried to watch V series some time ago for the simple purpose of studying the symbolic behind it.
But I wasn't able to...it so boring.

I'm very interested in symbolism hidden in plain sight of hollywood blockbuster & mainstream tv series.
It's one of my personal hobby.

You may have seen this personal thread I started in may 2008: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=143

Feel free to add. I didn't put much effort to it because I'm lazy.

Concerning the alleged 33's. I didn't put it in my thread but you may have noted that this number shows up in about every big propaganda hollywood blockbuster movies for the last 20 years. Here's two examples. I could easily find 50 examples.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:15 pm

I am off tomorrow morning for a short vacation in Lima Peru. I'll be staying with a family that I became very close to some years ago. I most likely won't have computer access, so I just wanted to let you all know that I will be offline until Jan. 24th. I'll report back when I get home. ;)

Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:31 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

IMPORTANT ARTICLE:

Righthaven extends copyright lawsuit campaign to individual Web posters

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011/ja ... aign-indi/

Quote:
Las Vegas copyright enforcement company Righthaven LLC is now suing individual message-board posters, not just website operators.

Righthaven, which files copyright infringement lawsuits over unapproved online postings of material from the Las Vegas Review-Journal and the Denver Post, filed seven infringement lawsuits Tuesday and Wednesday in U.S. District Court for Nevada, lifting its lawsuit total since March to at least 203.

MORE AT THE LINK ABOVE

Quote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Rick Hunter wrote:
Wondering if you are using too much material from other websites fr33kshow, I know other member have been in trouble for this. Also I'm sure that Chinese village disapperance was debunked. It was a publicity stunt. Hey everybody, come and see where there used to be a village. I like hearing your opinions but I'm not going to read some huge story pulled from another site. Sorry to moderators if it's not my place to say this.
Did anyone else hear the last Clif High interview on Veritas? He said a politician would be shot and after that all politicians would have armed guards.

Alrighty then I'll make 'em smaller but we should be alright to copy verbatim pages and not deviate from those pages.

Actually FS, the verbatim quotes (more than 10% of what the original article is) of "other peoples work" is EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO.

The best way to be sure you take 10% or less, is only give a couple sentences, or maybe a bit more if the article is VERY long. Or, count the number of lines. If there is 24 lines of text, you can grab any 2.4 lines (say 2 and a half lines - NO MORE)

This is serious stuff and we must abide by these rules. Just post a lead-in "quote" of a couple sentences, and a link to the article. If we all stick to that, we should be fine.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:31 am
GT Truther

This is more than a little unnerving:

Midnight Sun Rises Two Days Early in Greenland

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1346936/The-sun-rises-days-early-Greenland-sparking-fears-climate-change-accelerating.html

The Daily Mail wrote:
Experts say the sun should have risen over the Arctic nation's most westerly town, Ilulissat, yesterday, ending a month-and-a-half of winter darkness.

But for the first time in history light began creeping over the horizon at around 1pm on Tuesday - 48 hours ahead of the usual date of 13 January

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z1B36bV4qA

Our planet is definately "wobbling" on its axis somehow. The undeniable difference here is TWO DAYS, that's 48 hours - and not just "two minutes". That's a few degrees, perhaps, of axis shift - not just a few micro inches.

Blaming it on "snowmelt" and "warming" is ludicrous.

No, only a very large extraplanetary body could cause that kind of wobble.... Does anyone here have another explanation?

:awe :awe :awe

Selene

Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:04 pm
GT Truther

Quoting Selene;
"Does anyone here have another explanation?"

No milady. In fact the offset of that many hours is absolutely gollywhoppering. I'm shaking my head as I walk away from the computer for a few minutes. This revelation actually grabs the heart and mind and gives it a little wrench, kind of like seeing someone with a gaping wound or dangerous physics in proximity.

Considering wobbles and clocks, Grist

Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:22 pm
GT Truther

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
Uncle John, can you shed some light on a purpose for showering all innocent bystanders with this supply of gibberish and nonsense? Is this a private code such as the old letter codes in bureaucratic reports or British newspaper West End showtimes that figured into portage figures and docking times in and after the great war? Good gawd it's innocuous piffle! Please help this poor addle brained crustacean to understand.

Stumbling and bumbling over hill and dale, Grist :puter

Uncle John here: I'm responding on the main GT instead of sneds says, because I consider this an important question.

First, if you are an innocent bystander, you should not be reading the golden thread. This Golden Thread is not about the innocent, it is about those that make a choices with unknown outcomes and thereby can't be innocent.

The "gibberish and nonsense" factor of this material is very high and IMO that is the only way this material will ever see the light of day.

I have been taught by spiritual masters who would almost never say things in plain terms. Everything was a metaphor for something else. The reason for this becomes apparent after one sees it demonstrated for years.

Let me point out that the larger audience for d&m&thugs and my postings are not humans. When I say "only love can fill," it is not intended for humans to understand. Most humans think hate is the desired fill up material. To put it into terms specific to me, "I hate the LA Lakers!"

How can I help you understand? Understanding humans can only come the direction of love. Understanding offworlders? The best way to understand offworlders is to understand that they are in total charge of this world.

"Think Then Remember" was printed on the back of my first Tall Tree Systems tee shirts.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
Uncle John, can you shed some light on a purpose for showering all innocent bystanders with this supply of gibberish and nonsense? Is this a private code such as the old letter codes in bureaucratic reports or British newspaper West End showtimes that figured into portage figures and docking times in and after the great war? Good gawd it's innocuous piffle! Please help this poor addle brained crustacean to understand.

Stumbling and bumbling over hill and dale, Grist :puter

I have been thinking on this question all day. The WHY of all of the nonsense--to a non-existent audience. IMHO, there is only one answer. They are paid by the word.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:53 am
Truth Seeker

We are far, 32 of 33 just before or at 11:10, before 11:11. These are special numbers that I meet several times each day.

I guess there are people who understand what these numbers mean and communicate with them through the movies. It may also be a form of subliminal communication.

I found a link where you can watch online chapter V that I mentioned above.

http://www.videobb.com/video/J3hx6w6fRRDp

If the red dust has to do with the entry of PX... why not? maybe that arises in the rest of the plagues of Egypt, where it was one of them. In fact, matches the date in the 3600 years of Nibiru, I understand that it is those three areas that follow the larger sphere. Most would be a comet system and the three areas groups of ships according to the cassiopeans of Laura Knight. I guess that's what scientists fear the Royal Society of London calling like "crazy" to create an organization to respond to an alien attack.

I also think that the death of the birds may be due to magnetic disturbances and even death of masses of birds can produce the black plague or something like that then spread by the birds themselves alive in all directions.

Today's news that mad cow virus is transmitted through the air ...
http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/articulos/62454.html

It all fits ....

Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:41 am
GT Truther

Exit wrote:
We are far, 32 of 33 just before or at 11:10, before 11:11. These are special numbers that I meet several times each day.

I guess there are people who understand what these numbers mean and communicate with them through the movies. It may also be a form of subliminal communication.

I found a link where you can watch online chapter V that I mentioned above.

http://www.videobb.com/video/J3hx6w6fRRDp

If the red dust has to do with the entry of PX... why not? maybe that arises in the rest of the plagues of Egypt, where it was one of them. In fact, matches the date in the 3600 years of Nibiru, I understand that it is those three areas that follow the larger sphere. Most would be a comet system and the three areas groups of ships according to the cassiopeans of Laura Knight. I guess that's what scientists fear the Royal Society of London calling like "crazy" to create an organization to respond to an alien attack.

I also think that the death of the birds may be due to magnetic disturbances and even death of masses of birds can produce the black plague or something like that then spread by the birds themselves alive in all directions.

Today's news that mad cow virus is transmitted through the air ...
http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/articulos/62454.html

It all fits ....

Exit No Australian speaks or READS SPANISH can you translate it?!? :nono :rant :shakehead

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:56 am
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 37  Next