It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:17 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Lynnwood wrote:
I nominate this for the "Best Quotes" Thread!

Simmering Frog wrote:
The creed of the pharmacide industry:

If works and is cheap, make it illegal.

Done

Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

the time traveler wrote:
Phatman wrote:
===== Is there a cure for Alzheimer's ? =====

Marijuana is now being called a cure for Alzheimer's ? Hmm... :yamon

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/mp060066m

Thats grate, or great, I forgot. I have asthma, or asma, I foegot, and can't smoke, or smook. Can you eat the weed?

One word, TT, BROWNIES! :yamon

You can either place the pot in boiling water and make a tea. You then use the tea to replace the liquid in the brownie recipe. Or you can just do what we did back then - just dump it in there and be done. Don't mind a little seeds and stems in ya brownie do ya?

Yes, I am a child of the sixties. :mrgreen:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:11 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
the time traveler wrote:
Phatman wrote:
===== Is there a cure for Alzheimer's ? =====

Marijuana is now being called a cure for Alzheimer's ? Hmm... :yamon

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/mp060066m

Thats grate, or great, I forgot. I have asthma, or asma, I foegot, and can't smoke, or smook. Can you eat the weed?

One word, TT, BROWNIES! :yamon

You can either place the pot in boiling water and make a tea. You then use the tea to replace the liquid in the brownie recipe. Or you can just do what we did back then - just dump it in there and be done. Don't mind a little seeds and stems in ya brownie do ya?

Yes, I am a child of the sixties. :mrgreen:

hmmmmm...In my humble o, stick with the direct into brownie mix method. The goodies within need hot oil to rupture the cell walls in the fibers to efficiently release the beneficial portions. Just rememberin'...as a late bloomer in the sixties. But made up for it in the seventies. :brockoli

Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:37 am

Can't smoke it, I have asthma. Darn and I always hated Brownies!! I guess I am going to have to learn to like Chocolate!! :roflmao

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

How INTERESTING!!!!!
Dr Who's Sonic Screwdriver shop-bound

Monday, December 06, 2010 » 02:45pm

Dr Who's sonic screwdriver could one day become a reality in DIY stores.

A working version of the Time Lord's trusty gadget could be created using existing technology, experts say.

But in practice it is more likely to be used for putting up shelves than defeating Daleks.

Powerful ultrasonic sound waves could be spun at high speed to create the twisting force needed to undo and fix screws, according to engineers at the University of Bristol.

The team has experimented with rotating ultrasonic force fields which could act like the head of a screwdriver.

Professor of Ultrasonics Bruce Drinkwater said: 'Doctor Who is renowned for bending the rules of science. But technology has radically moved on since the Doc first stepped out of his Tardis in the sixties.

'Whilst a fully functioning time machine may still be light years away, engineers are already experimenting with ultrasonic waves to move and manipulate small objects.'
Ultrasound is already being used in modern manufacturing to fix parts together. In the medical field, ultrasonic beams are being developed to force apart diseased and healthy cells.

Drinkwater added: 'Doctor Who's adventures have captured the imaginations of millions, young and old. And, however far fetched the Time Lord's encounters may seem, there are engineers and scientists out there who are using their skills to bring the magic to life.

'The sonic screwdriver may still be sometime in the making but ultrasonic technology is already making its mark in the medical and manufacturing arenas with some exciting results.'

The professor has teamed up with Big Bang, a celebration of science and engineering aimed at inspiring young people.

The event, taking place at ICC London ExCeL in March, will offer visitors the chance to take part in free interactive shows and workshops.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:24 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hi all.
I just wanted to draw your attention to a new article on David Wilcock's website Divine Cosmos. The article, Part 3 of China's October Surprise, has a story about China sending a package to the heads of state of about 120 countries that had to be opened on October 13 or the package would blow up.
I'll leave it up to you to look up the article if you're interested. I don't know how true the story is, but like Wilcock always says do your own research, don't take his word for it.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Rick Hunter:
Quote:
Hi all.
I just wanted to draw your attention to a new article on David Wilcock's website Divine Cosmos. The article, Part 3 of China's October Surprise, has a story about China sending a package to the heads of state of about 120 countries that had to be opened on October 13 or the package would blow up.
I'll leave it up to you to look up the article if you're interested. I don't know how true the story is, but like Wilcock always says do your own research, don't take his word for it.

Thanks Rick, I will take a look when I get a chance, rather intriguing!

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:17 pm
Profile WWW

Siam wrote:
Can't smoke it, I have asthma. Darn and I always hated Brownies!! I guess I am going to have to learn to like Chocolate!! :roflmao

Hey Siam - did you know that water (preferably pure) is a med for asthma? If you have not ever read this, I have an article somewhere on it - maybe just pm me...

:heart

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:17 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This site is AMAZING (if you don't go blind from the GAWD AWFUL FLOURESCENT HYPER PSCHO YELLOW)

http://www.harrysnews.com/?AHside

ANGRY HARRY! EVERYDAY!

Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:57 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hmmm, copied from Michael Salla's 'prepare4contact' yahoo groups list.

Simon

On 6/19/2010
We were only allowed to state that one or more of the plate movements described would happen by the end of 2010, when a 7 of 10 would have arrived, and that a 7 of 10 would shock the world.

Trimester Approaching

The concept of magnetic trimesters was introduced in this newsletter a year ago, in Issue 156. That NASA has recently discovered a magnetic ribbon passing the solar system, as deailed in Issue 206 of this newsletter, confirms this outside magnetic influence. The great Sumatra tsunami quake occurred in fact toward the end of the December trimester, on December 26, 2004. The Zetas recently detailed the precise ends of the trimesters, as they do not fall on the last days of the month as might be presumed. For the December Trimester, it falls on December 17.

ZetaTalk Explanation 7/17/2010: These are of course approximate dates as the cosmos does not act according to the Gregorian calendar. However, the magnetic trimesters are echoing what we have frequently referred to as particle crowding, occurring elsewhere in the Universe in such a way as to influence the flow of magnetic particles in the vicinity of your solar system. Your Sun is dominant in his little neighborhood. The planets align with the Sun but in their own little backyards are likewise dominant. But the solar system is swayed by a larger magnetic field which encompasses the solar system. In fact, your human scientists have discovered this, finding the solar system delineated by what they termed a magnetic ribbon.

Why should this divide into three phases, when magnets on the surface of Earth have no such phases? This is a pulse, from afar, and not relevant to mankind's future on planet Earth. Suffice it to say that this pulse is divided into 3 parts, and they line up remarkably well with a 4 month period, each being a third of an Earth year. Did the Earth arrive at her orbit of 365 days in a year in part because of this magnetic pulse? Indeed, and this also relates to why the Earth and the Sun both tilt in a certain direction, magnetically. Were we to estimate more precisely the point when the pulse changes, it would be more akin to December 17, April 20, and August 12. But there is a slight period after the end of a phase when a particle crowding has not yet subsided, or an increase in particle flow has not yet registered. Thus, the end of those months is most accurate as a guide.

What might the approaching December 17, 2010 hold in store for the predicted 7 of 10 scenarios? The Zetas have certainly gone on record, undeniably, that the 7 of 10 will occur by the end of 2010.
On 11/28/2009

Nothing has changed since November 7, 2009 when this question was last asked. You will know when we have arrived at a 7, without question.
On 2/27/2010

This will not be a single quake or a series of quakes, it will be plate movements that are strong enough, significant enough, that shock would be the word to use in describing the reaction of the populace.
On 3/27/2010

Beyond the fact that we have confirmed this holographic presentation to be valid, in the steps it relayed, and beyond stating that to move to a 7 of 10 one or more of these described catastrophe's must happen, we can say no more.
On 4/3/2010

What will be the biggest event of the year 2010 A.D? One of the events that was presented in the holographic presentation that Nancy attended last November will surely occur. Just what else might occur, or which of these events we are referring to, we cannot say.
On 5/15/2010

The 7 of 10, which we said would occur by the end of 2010, will include one or more of the disasters that Nancy was presented with during her November, 2009 holographic presentation.
On 6/19/2010

We were only allowed to state that one or more of the plate movements described would happen by the end of 2010, when a 7 of 10 would have arrived, and that a 7 of 10 would shock the world.

http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue214.htm

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:50 am
GT Truther

Regarding The Tsunami of 2004.. Please have a look at the following link.

http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=login

Magnetic ribbons or lines of flux. As I once posed many moons ago, our solar system will be passing through the galactic equator. The equator is where the highest concetration of magnetic flux occurs in our galaxcy. That being said if we were moving slowly, the magnetic flux would have little or no effect. Our solar system is traveling at 156,000 miles per hour as it achieves its maximum speed as we approach the galactic equatorial plane. After we pass through the plane our solar system will start is slowing process and will stop for a brief moment about 13,500 years from now. Then it will reverse directions and head back towards the galactic plane again increasing in speed, passing, and slowing... yet again. So our solar system will make one complete cycle about every 56,000 years.

The other phenominon which needs to be discussed is the debris that settles on the galactic plane. This debris would be no concern if we weren't moving very fast. The trouble is we are moving very fast and the debris is of a great concern. We have no way of knowing at this point just how dense the debris field is or its composition. If it is just cosmic dust... Then we are fine... The trouble is we just don't have this information. For all we know there could be bolders the size of Rhode Island. We just don't know.

Bump in the rug is coming... water... volcanos... This is what I have seen.

:candle :candle :candle

PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:40 pm
GT Truther

Glad to have you back Phatz...

Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:42 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

With all the computer hacking and phone hacking and general hacking... These guys seem to be very desperate. As the old saying desperate men do desperate things. Hopefully that won't be so desperate as to do something really stupid. Its one thing hacking someones PC and phone, its a completely new level of desperation when they poison you more than they currently do. My hope is that I don't end up disappeared..

PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:05 pm
GT Truther

Julian Assange's lawyers say they are being watched

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/de ... ng-watched

<snips>
Lawyers representing the WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, say that they have been surveilled by members of the security services and have accused the US state department of behaving "inappropriately" by failing to respect attorney-client protocol.

Jennifer Robinson and Mark Stephens of the law firm Finers Stephens Innocent told the Guardian they had been watched by people parked outside their houses for the past week.

"I've noticed people consistently sitting outside my house in the same cars with newspapers," said Robinson. "I probably noticed certain things a week ago, but mostly it's been the last three or four days."

Stephens said he, too, had had his home watched. Asked who he thought was monitoring him, he said: "The security services." <MI5 in other words>

Robinson said the legal team was also experiencing "other forms of pressure" from Washington.<end>

Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:28 pm

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange 'will release poison pill of damaging secrets if killed or arrested'

Damaging documents thought to include details on BP, Guantanamo Bay 06 Dec 2010 The founder of WikiLeaks has warned that his supporters are primed to publish a 'deluge' of leaked government documents should his activities be curtailed by any country. Julian Assange has distributed to fellow hackers an encrypted 'poison pill' of damaging secrets, thought to include details on BP and Guantanamo Bay. He believes the file is his 'insurance' in case he is killed, arrested or the whistleblowing website is removed permanently from the internet.
Snip

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1335888/WikiLeaks-founder-Julian-Assange-release-damaging-secrets-killed-arrested.html

[Why wait until you're 'killed or arrested?' Release them *now.*]

I think they are trying to stop him from publishing the Banking Scam info!!!

:banned

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:44 pm
Profile WWW

Hundreds of WikiLeaks Mirror Sites Appear

By late Sunday, there were at least 208 WikiLeaks mirror sites up and running.

06 Dec 2010 - The battle lines between supporters of the whistle-blowing Web site WikiLeaks and its detractors began to form on Sunday, as supporters erected numerous copies of the site on the Internet and the United States put pressure on Switzerland not to offer a haven to the site’s founder, Julian Assange. Since several major Internet companies cut off services to WikiLeaks in recent days, activists have created hundreds of mirror sites, Web sites that host exact copies of another site’s content, making censorship difficult.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/06/world/europe/06wiki.html

Maybe the people of the world will wakeup on this event??

:yamon

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange 'will release poison pill of damaging secrets if killed or arrested'

Damaging documents thought to include details on BP, Guantanamo Bay 06 Dec 2010 The founder of WikiLeaks has warned that his supporters are primed to publish a 'deluge' of leaked government documents should his activities be curtailed by any country. Julian Assange has distributed to fellow hackers an encrypted 'poison pill' of damaging secrets, thought to include details on BP and Guantanamo Bay. He believes the file is his 'insurance' in case he is killed, arrested or the whistleblowing website is removed permanently from the internet.
Snip

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1335888/WikiLeaks-founder-Julian-Assange-release-damaging-secrets-killed-arrested.html

[Why wait until you're 'killed or arrested?' Release them *now.*]

I think they are trying to stop him from publishing the Banking Scam info!!!

:banned

The news here in London this evening is that during the day he walked in to a police station and gave himself up.

He is currently being detained.

He must know what he is doing / its a right mystery to me... maybe he is trying to clear his name (with regard to the Swedish rape allegations) or maybe he wanted to make it quite clear that he has this info (or what info he has) and that he will release it and felt that telling the police would be the best way to ensure that his words reach senior politicians (I too say 'just do it').

Simon

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:17 pm
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:

http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=login

Magnetic ribbons or lines of flux. As I once posed many moons ago, our solar system will be passing through the galactic equator. The equator is where the highest concetration of magnetic flux occurs in our galaxcy. That being said if we were moving slowly, the magnetic flux would have little or no effect. Our solar system is traveling at 156,000 miles per hour as it achieves its maximum speed as we approach the galactic equatorial plane. After we pass through the plane our solar system will start is slowing process and will stop for a brief moment about 13,500 years from now. Then it will reverse directions and head back towards the galactic plane again increasing in speed, passing, and slowing... yet again. So our solar system will make one complete cycle about every 56,000 years.

The other phenominon which needs to be discussed is the debris that settles on the galactic plane. This debris would be no concern if we weren't moving very fast. The trouble is we are moving very fast and the debris is of a great concern. We have no way of knowing at this point just how dense the debris field is or its composition. If it is just cosmic dust... Then we are fine... The trouble is we just don't have this information. For all we know there could be bolders the size of Rhode Island. We just don't know.

Bump in the rug is coming... water... volcanos... This is what I have seen.

:candle :candle :candle

PhaTz..

Thanks Phatz, but alas the link only leads to the front page of this site.

I went to a job interview today at a company which deals with telecommunications and at the end when asked if I had any further comments I asked what preparations they are taking to protect against solar flares etc. I also cited the recent Daily Telegraph article on this.

It was a spur of the moment decision to ask this, and perhaps if following mainstream thinking none-to-clever, but after what was said during the interview and on hearing the job functions explained to me I'm not sure that I would be getting the position anyway.

The reply was typically sheeple, followed by some negative remarks about the year 2000 'bug' which proved to be a non-event.

I have no regrets about broaching the topic; my only sadness is that by the time people do realise what its all about it will be too late.

Simon

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:30 pm
GT Truther

More on Assange...

Simon (wishing him well and hoping that the flow of info continues unabated)

------------------------------

Julian Assange in jail on rape charge --Mr Assange denied the charges and high-profile support John Pilger said outside the court that the allegations were a political stitch-up designed to stop him from publishing more embarrassing cables about US military operations and diplomacy. 08 Dec 2010 WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been jailed in London after being arrested on a warrant based on four counts of alleged sexual assault committed in Sweden. The 39-year-old Australian was refused bail after a British judge ruled that there was a danger he might flee the country because the judge felt he had weak links to the UK and access to large amounts of money and support through his activity with the whistleblowing website. Senior District Judge Howard Riddle remanded Mr Assange in custody until December 14, when the extradition hearing will begin on whether the internet activist should be forced to return to Sweden to face the sex charges.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:50 pm
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:

[url] The other phenominon which needs to be discussed is the debris that settles on the galactic plane. .

Here:

Some Round "Debris":

These Transit of Shiva The Destroyer /Nibiru Moon?, can be seen @
http://helioviewer.org/

use this data:

Date: 2010 12 06
Time: 2:56:00

Use Time step
1 min

it enter of Camera at 2:57:00 from the right

and move upwards

it finaly dissapear at 3:24:00

Some capture here:
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/1707/helios1.jpg
Still @ 3:11:00

http://helioviewer.org/

What do you think?
:whistle

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
...I went to a job interview today at a company which deals with telecommunications and at the end when asked if I had any further comments I asked what preparations they are taking to protect against solar flares etc. I also cited the recent Daily Telegraph article on this.

It was a spur of the moment decision to ask this, and perhaps if following mainstream thinking none-to-clever, but after what was said during the interview and on hearing the job functions explained to me I'm not sure that I would be getting the position anyway.

The reply was typically sheeple, followed by some negative remarks about the year 2000 'bug' which proved to be a non-event.

I have no regrets about broaching the topic; my only sadness is that by the time people do realise what its all about it will be too late.

Simon

Hey SS, just a spot of entrepreneurial followup with a 'department manager' in a couple of days (or better - tomorrow) might be a worthwhile effort expended. The Human Resources department is designed to keep people away from the work-path or hiring entities of companies. They're the obstacle to get round. I'll bet if you called the business number or sales department in this company and asked for the name and number of an actual human being in a position of leadership you'd get your foot a little farther in the door. And perhaps if you went after said individual believing in your ability to help solve such a conundrum with some definite steps you'd take as a leader in the organization to prepare for the inevitable solar overload or other EMP-like event written into all our futures, then i think you'd get another look-see for employment. In fact the higher you can get yourself heard with the realities of this event befalling our incredibly anemic electrical system grids, and considering the $ outlay on equipment in any modern web-savy and computer/security/bandwidth hungry organization has invested therein the more avid an ear you'll find. I think likely the mid-management to upper management types will want to hear what you offer. It's the outer periphery of 'blockers' you need to step around. Go for it. Be a bit more aggressive and approach them as one more than worthy of consideration. Go with solutions and you'll find ears are perking up. Perhaps you might even find consulting work outside the drudge position you've 'applied' for. Talk yourself in. That's the stuff. Good hunting.

Best wishes in all things. Grist

Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:05 pm
GT Truther

Rick Hunter wrote:
Hi all.

Verrrry interesting, indeed, Rick.

If Wilcock is even partly accurate about any of this Chinese activity – it could be a very wild card indeed. Link is here: http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start-here/davids-blog/898-chinasurpriseiii

So. Is he on base? Some of his sources are pretty good – although it must be assumed that anyone who contacts him will be tagged and followed – but who knows? How ‘protected’ is he? (And by whom?) Can any valid sources talk to him and still survive? Or are they ‘plants’?

It seems - on its face - unlikely that “Black Hat” interests would set up the Chinese as the Good Guys – unless, of course, there’s another twist – which, of course....there must be! (Dunno what exactly, but why not?)

At the same time, with pandemonium evidently at work in some quarters and WikiLeaks disturbing some major manure, did something slip by? If the story about a Chinese sub emerging in the middle of US military exercises is true http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-492804/The-uninvited-guest-Chinese-sub-pops-middle-U-S-Navy-exercise-leaving-military-chiefs-red-faced.html, then the Chinese have definitely got some major mojo going here.

And indeed, they very well could. They play a long game.

Many interesting particles in the wind. We’ll see, won’t we?

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:34 pm
GT Truther

Got my 30 day notice after 18 years working for the same company.
Trying to find the irony in pearl harbor day 12/7/10 and moving 30% of workforce to India :shakehead

Peace

MT7

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Eish - that's a bummer MT7!

I can imagine where your mind is at. Please keep your faith as only a positive mind will see you through this time. Visualise your new outcome - we will be thinking of you.

I wonder if anyone else is seeing the finacial pressure out there. I have a small publishing business in SA and we have suddenly over the past two months just been struggling like hell to get paid for work done, as well as seeing business dry up like water on a hotplate. It's not like we are newbies at our game, as I have been operating for 20 years!

:hmm

Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:53 am
Profile WWW

I find your post on the Helioviewer most intriguing recall15! A tool I never new about - much appreciation for pointing it out.

So - whatever that object transiting the sun is, is a most amazing capture! I made myself copies of the full transit in 2 min intervals, just in case it is a "foreign" object to our Solar system but I think is has to be Venus or the Moon?? Funny thing is - imo it is some AMAZING images, why no news from the MSN??? Or NASA for that matter. I am going to spread some of these images around and ask.

Way Cool!!! :huh

Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:45 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 37  Next