It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:04 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
I know I followed the links! I was Like HOLY F :censor MONKEYS!!!!

you are practically avalanche city :headbang :huh :shakehead

Actually that is simply Blowing Snow Freak as we do NOT have mountains here in Ontario, those are further west into Alberta and British Columbia.

Thats just good ole Mother Nature dumping a bunch of snow on us and then blowing it all over the dam place causing drifts in some cases as high as 5 feet deep :awe

Mind you on the other side of that drift the snow may only be 3 inches deep but you have to get through that drift first.

This is only our first storm of the year so this is gonna be a tough one for us Canucks.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Example of Dignified Disagreement
So you see how close to home this is getting even for those of us here on a thread that's got posters and readers from all sides of the globe. The extreme weather doesn't necessarily break records, except for the big record that it's happening all over with more and more regularity - 5+ eqs are now commonplace several times a day and a 6+ at least once every other day. The excessive rains and flooding, and on and on.....

Here's what I wrote a short while ago:

Thanks for the ‘warning’ L2L, but you’ve gotta know it makes me feel a bit awkward about the matter. Sadly, the fact is that huge numbers of folks will become almost enraged when (okay, let’s continue to say ‘if’ for a couple more weeks) the ‘Big Event’ kicks off with the broadside in the South Pacific. If the Icelandic volcanic ash cloud was like the sinking of the Lusitania, the “7” will have at least the effect of a Pearl Harbor. Also in the south Pacific, incidentally. But not just a military base, entire cities. It’s what we SHOULD expect, this outpouring of outrage, as what happened during those historic periods but trebled and turbo-charged. Those who warned of it will be angrily denounced, even accused of wanting it to happen, and the unfortunate thing for me is that I’ve steadfastly maintained this is what will happen. Yet, it’s not me, it’s not even Nancy Lieder, it’s simply The Truth. Part of it, anyway. I’ve practically begged for an alternate paradigm that’s so comprehensive and all-inclusive, yet no-one has been able to step forward except with an army of conspiracy theories in tow, each one burnished successively in turn. Even with that army, none come even halfway close to connecting all the dots.

Just this evening the following exchange took place between someone who had followed Nancy Lieder and Zetatalk from early on and dismissed it after the so-called ‘White Lie’, and someone today (who is NOT ME – have to laugh) who had what I think is a constructive response. Both respected the other’s basic dignity, so I’m posting it here as an example of how it’s possible to ‘disagree without being disagreeable’, as the clichéd but true propaganda goes:

Example of Dignified Disagreement

Yyyyy, taking the anti-Zetatalk position wrote:
Xxxxxxxx,
Hi, this is Yyyyyy, also known as "chuck". I wanted to take a minute and type you this email. For a long time I followed zetatalk and a lot of their ideas. They have been preaching this doom and gloom scenario for longer than the internet has even been a household word. I'm sure we would agree on a lot of things, you and I, and that we think the same way on a lot of things. BUT I want to let you know that Nancy Lieder is no person to rearrange your life for. I truly believe that she is a good person, and that at one time she may have had some good intentions but she has been manipulated like a lot of people have. There are several areas I want to talk about. You can refuse to believe me, totally dismiss everything I say but at least read it all and consider it. Even if you don't agree then please go get more information from ANOTHER source than Zetatalk. Research the Myans yourself and their calendar system, it will be a fun learning experience and beats the heck out of waiting for the end of the world!!

Now.. first off I will let you know that I fully believe in aliens. Not all of them are bad. If they were we wouldn't even be here now. The Zetas are real, and they are out there. They are more scared than you are right now.. Well maybe not the same way as they don't really "feel" anything but they are concerned anyway. They destroyed their own planet after all and are looking to use this one. If not, well they are out in the cold so to speak. The Zetas are not our friends. They are highly intelligent beings with no feelings and no morals. They have their own agenda and will use what ever means necessary to their own goals with no regard to anyone or anything. That most certainly includes you and I and everyone else on this rock right now. Add to the list of bad guys is the Dracos. They would rather eat you than talk to you. They are giant reptile like creatures and have an attitude from hell. They also have some cool technology that discuses them to look like us, they are even decent actors. But the bad attitude always comes through. You know them when you see them. Painted on faces and large smiles that look almost to good to be real. Yet screwing you at every turn. The local government usually have plenty of them, you see them on the news. They smile when taking your hard earned money, and they ooze doom and gloom. They would have you out in a desert turning big rocks into little rocks working on a chain gang if they had their way. The see humans as cheap slave labor. Again for their cause. They are not your friends either.

Zetatalk website came online in late 1995. They predicted that "planet X" would pass by the earth in 2003 and cause massive pole shifts killing off the population. Obviously they were wrong, but for a long time plenty of people bought into this and lived in fear over something they took for the truth over what was posted in this website. Don't forget Y2K was in there to just to add more depth to the doom and gloom. Y2K was just another year as was 2003. No pole shift. No end of the world. That alone should ease your mind. This zetatalk website just spews negativity. Doom and gloom. Just like planet x and Y2K. They have all kinds of evidence that looks legit. But its not. It is all a bunch of made up BS to keep people such as yourself in fear. So I say to you today as my friend, my brother.. do not live your life in fear. That is what the negative forces want. There is no reason to. I have been there and done that. I did the research and have the nitty gritty on all of it. Your thoughts create the reality we live in. Free them from the fear. Create your own reality. You think that you alone can not do it. Well I wont debate that as we do not truly know the answer. BUT YOU ARE NOT ALONE and that is one thing I can promise you. There are a lot of positive forces out there and they will help you. I could even explain it in more detail but it would take some time and maybe I will if you really want me to. The thing is do not fall to fear. Get that head up and tell them hell no we wont go!!

The magnetic field shift : There has been scientific proof that the poles of this planet have changed before. I think it is safe to say that they will do it again. Here is the kicker and make sure you read this about a million times.. Hell print it out and post it on your bedroom ceiling if you want to. NOBODY and I do mean NOBODY knows when it will be. You simply can not life your life in fear of something like this. Its like fear of being hit by a meteorite, or hit by lightning. Sure it is possible that either could happen at any time.. but will they? See that is where the problem is. Probability.

Massive earthquakes and floods : I hate to tell you this, but they were artificially created. By estimated I have seen the earth should not even be here now. As so many deep nukes have been detonated that it should have already fell apart.. or blew up. But we are still here! The weather is controlled artificially as well as the results of that weather.

Myans and 2012 : Oh brother here is one that really rubs me the wrong way. I am working on a large paper that explains my views on this and I will pass it along when it is polished up some. First you have to understand the Myans to understand their calendar system. The Myans religion was more like astronomy than anything else. Astronomy and the stars was the things that their life revolved around and the things they held most dear. Ther were very advanced and intelligent civilization. Their calendar system is very accurate. When they made this calendar that expires in 2012 the Georgian calendar was not even invented yet!! So first of all you have to figure out where they align, and that has been going on for at least a century. Furthermore there is another set of dates to take over where this one left off. There was one before it, and there is one after it. Great periods.
On Dec 21 2012 the noonday sun conjuncts the point of the sun's elliptic center with the galactic plane while also in very close proximity to the center of the galaxy. Like a galactic alignment. Personally I see no reason what so ever that this should mark the end of the world. It is the start of another great period per the Myan calendar, which was based on astrology. Maybe it is a time when your dreams will be a little easier to make into reality. For me it will not be fear. And it most certainly will not be the end of the world.

About me : 41 year old male. I worked for the USG. My clearance was unclassified, which means my access was limited only by the scope of the projects that I was involved with. Lets just say that those projects gave me access to nearly anything, anywhere, anytime. I was never in the military, but was a contractor to them. I worked all over the place, but spent most of my time at Long Island, New York. I was a member of a cult, since age 10. A very high member. I wont tell you anything else about my private life by email, if you want to know more you will have to meet me in person. No exceptions. I dont believe that makes me anyone special I just wanted you to know that I had access to a lot of stuff in my life.

BTW there was a spaceship behind the Hale Bopp comet and it planned to destroy this planet. It was equipped with technology which we have almost no way to fight. That was a crazy time and people were killing themselves, mass panic among people who bought into the end times scenario played out yet again. What really happened? The space ship was destroyed when it got ready to carry out its mission. The avengers did not make their identity known. They showed up, blew them away, and left.. without so much as a word. No what where why or anything. We don't even know who they were. So when I say to you that there are others out there that will help you I fully mean it.

I hope this email helps you out and finds you in good health. If you want more info on anything or have more questions I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Yours in service,
Yyyyyy

To which Xxxxxx replied:

Xxxxxx, in response wrote:
Hi Yyyyyyy,

I first have to say that I didn’t expect this kind of response. Not in a bad way, but just surprised that someone amongst people I already knew, knew about it. I completely understand your point of view on the doom and gloom scenario, but would have to say you have missed some things when following them(Zetas). As for Nancy, I have gotten to know her almost on a personal level thru email and chat and communicate with her almost on a daily basis. Although Zetatalk is one of my primary sources it is not my only one. A list of my sources in short are Zetatalk, Edgar Cayce, Michael Gordon Scallion, Zechariah Sitchin, The Christian Bible, Other major world religions, research of civilizations such as the Myans, Aztecs, Minoans, Egyptians, Atlantis, Dogon Tribe, Lumerians, Sumerians and others, along with the mysterious monuments that have been built, primarily the pyramids in Africa, Egypt, South America, China, etc.

As far as aliens, I believe in them as well. But I am not living in fear and scared of the Pole Shift, but more so prepared. As for the Dracos/Reptilians (and any other evil aliens that fall under the same category), I have heard of the stories that you speak of about them. Whether they are real or not, the information that you mention sounds like an agenda for the service-to-self to get you scared, in denial or make you want to be intentionally ignorant and oblivious to the alien presence and the Pole Shift itself.

I am aware of the history of the Zetatalk message as well, and want to point out specifically the Planet X fly by prediction in 2003 was a part of the White Lie to get Bush into office early (and cheat his way through both terms), get the WAR started and later on create a situation that would allow martial law to be declared to keep everyone under their control until the time of the pole shift.

Let me point out a short list of things to assist with connecting some dots:
- When both Bush Sr. and Junior got in office WARs were started with countries that they have wanted to gain control of for a long time, primarily for control of their oil resources as black gold in the time after the pole shift
- The Bush family previously had a very close relationship with Bin Laden, yet it was never questioned.
- When Bush Jr. got into office a large number of corporations committed a large number of atrocities that posed a great negative effect on the financial system and the economy in general; Yet all of them got caught and convicted when Bush finally moved out of office
- Bush Jr. had a strong track record of committing financial crimes, yet no one ever questioned it.
- The WAR on terror propagated by Bush Jr. primarily focuses on countries they have been trying to gain for a long time, yet no one ever questions it. Does terror only exists in that country? I don’t think so.
- There have been promises to bring the troops home for years now, yet even all the way into the Obama administration, Obama is still being forced to stretch their length of time over there past his term in office and for a WAR that the public seems to scarcely know anything about, yet no one questions it.

Lets touch base on the Pole Shift itself. First, I would like to state again that I am not living in fear of the Pole Shift. I am primarily worried about others, the pain, frustration, loses and confusion that they are about to endure.
As for my sources on the history of the Pole Shift itself, let me list some:
- Edgar Cayce mentioned it in some of his readings. This is a guy whose material is hard to dismiss, considering that he left behind 14,000 readings that just about all came into fruition, the Pole Shift itself was mentioned in some of them. Read about him, his history, track record, and material very thoroughly.
- It is mentioned in the Bible multiple times, in Revelations as WormWood and by Jeremiah as the Destoyer and probably in some other places.
Zecharia Sitchin’s 20+ years worth of research on the Sumerians turned up with great results and the Pole Shift was one of them, research it well.
- Mother Shipton’s Prophecies 400-500 years ago specifically mention a lot of things about the way we live now that she could not have possibly known of at that time, including the Pole Shift, research it well.
- Michael Gordon Scallion has had a very clear NDE of the Pole Shift itself by a being of light that we usually attribute to being angels, research it well.
- Zhuge Lian, a great phophet from centuries ago and well known amongst the Chinese people, had a very strong track record, one of his predictions included of the coming of the Pole Shift, research it well.
- The Hopi Indians have a story that they hold deep within their hearts that they pass down generation to generation, describing the Pole Shift and the signs to look for to know when it is upon us, things that are happening now, research it well.
- Other tribal groups, or small religions that I cannot remember the name of at the moment have similar stories of the Pole Shift.
- Do you think the story of Noah and the great flood was really caused by the hands of God? Think again and look at the story in the Bible and watch the kids bible story video, it clearly shows a symbol of history repeating itself, a man knowing of the coming Pole Shift, gaining knowledge and spending time preparing for it, while at the same time he is ridiculed by others in disbelief, who want to continue their current way of life and not be concerned with such rubbish, yet they all get washed away in the end.

Let me cut that list short as I believe it is enough to consider. As for the weather and catastrophes being controlled artificially, I would have to say we disagree on this, as it is propaganda distributed by government disinformation agents, to make you scared of the government and/or the alien presence and primarily to steer you away from even the slightest idea of a Pole Shift. Yet people are not scared or are actually showing interest in UFO sightings, like the recent ones in New York City, China, Brazil, Arizona, Texas, Europe, Russia and other places.
Connect the dots:
- Why are there so many movies trying to render a negative view of aliens in the subconscious?
- Why are there so many movies being released that actually show aliens trying to take over the world in one way or another with the government coming to the rescue almost every time?
- Whatever happened to benign/bashful/friendly views of alien entities such as E.T.?

As for the Myans, you do realize that their knowledge of time, astrology and the way they ran their civilization was due to what they were taught by the Annunaki? And that certain measurements in their calendar units specifically had calculations for periods of time for calculating Pole Shifts? I would love to see your paper when you are finished. As for the end of the world on Dec 21st, 2012 that’s being hyped up, I would like to say that I don’t believe it’s the end of the world and certainly do not mention that to anyone I talk to about this subject. It is just the beginning of a new one in the 4th density or next reality of our experience as we are eternal beings with souls living in our own self-teaching spiritual school house, living, dying and re-incarnating into different scenes and situations.
Lets connect some dots again:
- We are here primarily to do be in different situations, making choices and learning from them.
- Our primary lesson is Jesus’s favorite parable “Do unto others as you would do unto yourself”, translated by the Zeta’s as think of others as often as you think of yourself. Which means 50%-70% of the time, think about doing good things that affect others as often as you would do yourself. Research the story of Jesus and Edgar Cayce alone and you would see what I mean.
- Look at the world as a whole, and think, no matter how much the world changes physically, the one thing that never changes is your interaction with other people, think about it and consider its importance. The ones we call guardian angels or spirit guides review your life at the time of death and only care about things you have done that affected others. And for the lessons you didn’t learn, you come back here to learn them again and make choices when in the same type of situations with different circumstances and/or point of views.
As far as the subject of the end of the world, this is what the government wishes you to believe at the time it becomes obvious that the Pole Shift is about to happen. (2011 will be a very interesting year and by my life I can almost guarantee it).
Lets connect some dots on this matter:

The government wishes you to believe that it is the end of the world so that by the time you realize something is about to happen, you would never stop to think that there are actual safe places to be.
- Why do you think there have been so many disaster movies showing the end of the world along with the government coming up with some clever solution to either save it or save some of the people at the last moment. Connect the dots on this, a few movies to name such as 2012, YellowStone, Volcano, Category 7, Armageddon, Deep Impact and others are not for entertainment only, someone is trying to tell you something.
- Why do you think it says in the Bible “Take heed shall no man deceive you”? Basically meaning take the time to look at the situation from every angle for yourself, consider all options/possibilities and come to your own conclusion. Don’t automatically assume that your government, the educational system, scientists, archeologists, doctors, the religious elite and etc are all telling you the truth as they know it and are not hiding anything from you.
As far as the galactic alignment theory goes we can agree or disagree more or less as there isn’t a great significance to this event, what is being marked is the time of the Pole Shift. Which very well may come as early as mid to late 2011 since the Myan calendar was started late during the time of the last Pole Shift. As for your access to secret information that would be nice to know, but don’t know if we would ever have the chance to meet. The Hale Bopp comet was not on a course to destroy Earth as the Council of Worlds would never allow such a thing.

I would also like to point out that the Annunaki are real beings who look like us(I would venture to say cousin hominoids to the human form) and are 7 to 9 feet of average height. They live on the planet that causes the periodic Pole Shifts such as the one that’s about to come around.
I want to do a final connection of dots on this matter:
- There are a lot of things that we do in our society today that mimics the current civilization of the Annunaki
- They enslaved us during their time here, while mining for gold to support their atmosphere and used the legendary Atlantis as their home base when coming to this planet.
- All the Pyramids built by different civilizations around the world who were distant from each other yet built the same type of structures were used by the Annunaki as a tracking device for when their Planet was homing in so that they could visit home and also avoid the horrors of the Pole Shift, and then coming back to enslave us again after the worse is over.
- They dressed (and still do) and ran their society the way the Greeks, Romans and Egyptians did, which was modeled after them. Why do you think these groups of people had so many gods that they prayed and worshipped too? Each Annunaki that was in control of certain areas wanted to be viewed as in individual God with his own special traits.
- They are mentioned many times in the Bible, in the book of Genesis (mostly copied and modified text of Sumerian writings). During the creation story in any version of the Bible (Yes, go get your Bible Old or New, and of any version), God is mentioned singular until the point during the so called creation of man (which is relatively not as important as we as humans think it is, because the soul is what comes from the creator), then it says “Then God said, let US create man in our image, according to OUR likeness…”, wait, wait, wait, US? And OUR? Was he talking to himself? You have parts of the Exodus where Moses mentions Giants multiple times, Phrases that say “There were Giants in the Earth in those days…”, and the Nephilim, it goes on and on, take heed shall no man deceive you.
- Do you know there were tombs in some places of Egypt where larger than usual skeletons were found? And other places around the world as well? Yet, Archeologists seem to ignore them? Take heed shall no man deceive you.
- Some of those skulls were elongated as well as the Dogon tribe (who were greatly influenced by the Annunaki, even to this day), try to mimic these skulls on their children because they find it of great importance for some odd reason, or is it? Take heed shall no man deceive you.
I think I’ll cut it short for today, because I can go on for days. Likewise I hope this email finds you in good health and I hope it enlightens you on some areas of the subject that you may have missed. I have included all others in this intellectual debate, because I believe it may be of importance down the road. Like I have said to all of you before, I don’t expect you to immediately believe this as I have ran into resistance by many others on this topic. I can only hope that you reconsider and react fast enough when things really start to get worse.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Good Luck to all,

Xxxxxx

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:37 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Example of Dignified Disagreement
Dondep wrote:
So you see how close to home this is getting even for those of us here on a thread that's got posters and readers from all sides of the globe. The extreme weather doesn't necessarily break records, except for the big record that it's happening all over with more and more regularity - 5+ eqs are now commonplace several times a day and a 6+ at least once every other day. The excessive rains and flooding, and on and on.....

Here's what I wrote a short while ago:

Thanks for the ‘warning’ L2L, but you’ve gotta know it makes me feel a bit awkward about the matter. Sadly, the fact is that huge numbers of folks will become almost enraged when (okay, let’s continue to say ‘if’ for a couple more weeks) the ‘Big Event’ kicks off with the broadside in the South Pacific. If the Icelandic volcanic ash cloud was like the sinking of the Lusitania, the “7” will have at least the effect of a Pearl Harbor. Also in the south Pacific, incidentally. But not just a military base, entire cities. It’s what we SHOULD expect, this outpouring of outrage, as what happened during those historic periods but trebled and turbo-charged. Those who warned of it will be angrily denounced, even accused of wanting it to happen, and the unfortunate thing for me is that I’ve steadfastly maintained this is what will happen. Yet, it’s not me, it’s not even Nancy Lieder, it’s simply The Truth. Part of it, anyway. I’ve practically begged for an alternate paradigm that’s so comprehensive and all-inclusive, yet no-one has been able to step forward except with an army of conspiracy theories in tow, each one burnished successively in turn. Even with that army, none come even halfway close to connecting all the dots.

Just this evening the following exchange took place between someone who had followed Nancy Lieder and Zetatalk from early on and dismissed it after the so-called ‘White Lie’, and someone today (who is NOT ME – have to laugh) who had what I think is a constructive response. Both respected the other’s basic dignity, so I’m posting it here as an example of how it’s possible to ‘disagree without being disagreeable’, as the clichéd but true propaganda goes:

Example of Dignified Disagreement

Dondep

Try to read the 64 Keys.

I'm certain we're going into a paradigm shift. An electromagnetic density change that effects everything within our star system, including the spiraling energy of both positive and negative mental attunement's. Harsh as it may seem, the wrap up is timed before the complete degeneration of consciousness.

It's all there, in the Keys Prophecy. Unfolding just like what Jim was told. Everything, introductions with our invisible's manifest. Programs designed for changing humanity.

Dex

Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:08 am
GT Truther

Cyberbird wrote:

Wikileaks -- a Big Dangerous US Government Con Job

By F. William Engdahl, 7 December 2010

The story on the surface makes for a script for a new Oliver Stone Hollywood thriller. A 39-year old Australian hacker holds the President of the United States and his State Department hostage to a gigantic cyber “leak,” unless the President leaves Julian Assange and his Wikileaks free to release hundreds of thousands of pages of sensitive US Government memos. A closer look at the details, so far carefully leaked by the most ultra-establishment of international media such as the New York Times, reveals a clear agenda. That agenda coincidentally serves to buttress the agenda of US geopolitics around the world from Iran to Russia to North Korea. The Wikileaks is a big and dangerous US intelligence Con Job which will likely be used to police the Internet.

[...]

Excuse to police the Internet?

What is emerging from all the sound and Wikileaks fury in Washington is that the entire scandal is serving to advance a long-standing Obama and Bush agenda of policing the until-now free Internet. Already the US Government has shut the Wikileaks server in the United States though no identifiable US law has been broken.

The process of policing the Web was well underway before the current leaks scandal. In 2009 Democratic Senator Jay Rockefeller and Republican Olympia Snowe introduced the Cybersecurity Act of 2009 (S.773). It would give the President unlimited power to disconnect private-sector computers from the internet. The bill "would allow the president to 'declare a cyber-security emergency' relating to 'non-governmental' computer networks and do what's necessary to respond to the threat." We can expect that now this controversial piece of legislation will get top priority when a new Republican House and the Senate convene in January.

The US Department of Homeland Security, an agency created in the political hysteria following 9/11 2001 that has been compared to the Gestapo, has already begun policing the Internet. They are quietly seizing and shutting down internet websites (web domains ) without due process or a proper trial. DHS simply seizes web domains that it wants to and posts an ominous "Department of Justice" logo on the web site. See an example at . Over 75 websites were seized and shut in a recent week. Right now, their focus is websites that they claim "violate copyrights," yet the torrent-finder.com website that was seized by DHS contained no copyrighted content whatsoever. It was merely a search engine website that linked to destinations where people could access copyrighted content. Step by careful step freedom of speech can be taken away. Then what?

Source: http://www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net/G ... n_job.html

This, just in:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/15/us/15wiki.html?hpw

New York Times Dec 14 wrote:

:censor Air Force Blocks Sites That Posted Secret Cables :censor

WASHINGTON — The Air Force is barring its personnel from using work computers to view the Web sites of The New York Times and more than 25 other news organizations and blogs that have posted secret cables obtained by WikiLeaks, Air Force officials said Tuesday.

When Air Force personnel on the service’s computer network try to view the Web sites of The Times, the British newspaper The Guardian, the German magazine Der Spiegel, the Spanish newspaper El País and the French newspaper Le Monde, as well as other sites that posted full confidential cables, the screen says “Access Denied: Internet usage is logged and monitored,” according to an Air Force official whose access was blocked and who shared the screen warning with The Times. Violators are warned that they face punishment if they try to view classified material from unauthorized Web sites…..

The chokehold begins. Blocking the New York Friggin’ TIMES?? I can scarcely believe I’m reading this.

Like any ‘Big Lie’ – blocking the Times is designed to look so ludicrous, so impossibly absurd that no one will take the move seriously – until they extend the ban (just ‘as a precaution’, ;) surely….) to, say, the LA Times, Washington Post, Newsweek, HuffPo, ohhh maybe CNN…. And finally even Fox.

Gestapo, anyone? Big Brother?

Cheers,

Selene

Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:18 am
GT Truther

Take a look again...they stated 25 additional websites were also affected.

Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:11 am
Site Admin

We need to remember that these computers are owned by the US government. The restrictions are in place during working hours.

Per the White House and the OMB, ALL federal government employees are to refrain from viewing these documents - they are still classified. That, unfortunately, is the law. I understand there are a whole range of other options the US Air Force could/should have taken. But it is, after all, the military and they aren't particularly well known for their warm and fuzzy nature. :mrgreen:

As to WHY they are classified - it beats me! :doh Most of them are second hand information - with the majority being nothing but plain ole gossip. :roll

Our diplomatic corps and military brass have long made it common practice to label everything "classified." To me, this practice merely subverts the whole classification process in the first place. It would be like me labeling all my daily work as "priority one."

Unless there is a huge bomb that has yet to be revealed, they only make themselves look like total jerks and a$$e$, right?

Seen the front page of CNN lately? There is a photo of a down hearted Hillary Clinton and an article about her having to apologize to diplomats all over the world.

Good! Rightly so!!!

IMHO, these leaked documents show the US government in its most sordid, ugly light. Don't forget these people represent you and me to the rest of the world. :nono

Let's also not forget that the Prez was elected on a platform of "transparency and openness" in government. :slap

Out them ALL!

Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:06 pm

Dex wrote:
Try to read the 64 Keys.

I'm certain we're going into a paradigm shift. An electromagnetic density change that effects everything within our star system, including the spiraling energy of both positive and negative mental attunement's. Harsh as it may seem, the wrap up is timed before the complete degeneration of consciousness.

It's all there, in the Keys Prophecy. Unfolding just like what Jim was told. Everything, introductions with our invisible's manifest. Programs designed for changing humanity.

Dex

:agree

No idle task, but the only worthy one to have a way out (long term) of this mess coming - IMO!

:shtf

YMO&HS

Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

And this on USAToday pages... Now MSM is looking at a paradigm collision in public view. I've only pasted a fraction of quotes and i suggest reading the entire article as the below quotes taken all of themselves could be construed as quoting out of context. I've added emphasis without making proper citation here and there too, just to tickle your dangerword sensors.

The spookiness of the article to me is its truly scaremongering nature disguised as a positive op ed piece and also an interesting attempt to shift human response from STS to STO on a grand scale to a very marketable demographic and pointed at a typical large population center, in a specific as opposed to; a generalized nightmare situation. And please do remember that LA sits in a bowl of sorts with very few available high speed escape plans or nearly enough volume egress routes. This piece seems to address disaster striking any regional center. What's good for a nuke is likely pretty good for a CME or pole shift or economic meltdown, right? How quickly can ANY large or medium urban center Bug Out?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-12-15-nuclear-fallout-test_N.htm?csp=34news\

L.A. dry run shows urban nuke attack 'a survivable event'
By Steve Sternberg, USA TODAY

"The plotters decided to trigger their bomb in Los Angeles during the morning rush, at a metro station a stone's throw from Universal Studios and the set where Steven Spielberg filmed scenes from "War of the Worlds."

This was no ordinary explosive. It was a 10-kiloton nuclear device packing roughly the destructive force of the Hiroshima bomb. A blast of that magnitude could engulf 50,000 to 150,000 people and reduce parts of L.A., Hollywood and Studio City — the historical heart of the movie industry — to radioactive rubble.

"Shelter in place. That's the single biggest message," says Jonathan Fielding, L.A. County health director. "That's the best way to save lives and prevent radiation-related illnesses. It runs counter to your basic instinct to get away and reunite with family members. If their kids are in school or in day care, that's where they should stay," he says.

Stay indoors. Wait for news.

...Without any shelter for 24 hours, he says, 285,000 people caught in the L.A. blast would develop radiation sickness or die. Just getting into a wood-frame house could save 160,000 people. Adequate shelter in a shallow basement or a two- or three-story building could save 240,000 of the 285,000; the rest would get sick but survive. "If you can get into an underground parking garage or the core of an office building, you'd have no significant exposure at all," he says...

'9/11 on steroids'

"A nuclear attack would be like 9/11 on steroids," says Anne Norwood of the University of Pittsburgh Center for Biosecurity, an expert on the mental health impact of disasters. "You're never prepared psychologically. ... It would be a challenging moment in world history."

..."When we talk about resiliency, we're not talking about how to be resilient against a flood," he says. "It's a question of how do we, as a nation, preserve constitutional government if an event like this occurs."

The government would be preoccupied with so many tasks — identifying the culprit; tracking the effects of the blast; securing government buildings; ushering critical personnel to safe locations; amassing drugs and supplies — that federal help won't arrive for 24 to 72 hours, the White House guidance says.

"Don't bother to dial 911," says John Fernandes, director of L.A. County's division of emergency management. "Most likely you're not going to have 911. The cell towers are going down."

In all likelihood, with local fire departments and hospitals crippled, "the first response will be neighbors helping neighbors," FEMA's Fugate says. (emphasis mine)

In response to the L.A. blast, more than a dozen local, state and federal agencies activate emergency operations centers. An anchor for the fictional Exercise News Networkbreaks into the drive-time broadcast: "I'm Will Kohlschreiber... following up on our lead story. ... Just after 7:30 a.m. Pacific Time, a large explosion rocked the Los Angeles area. The effects of the blast (have) ... thrown Southern California into chaos."

Personal preparedness is critical, because most regions of the U.S. are unprepared for a terrorist nuclear attack, emergency response experts say. "The reality is that we're extremely vulnerable to the impact and consequences of nuclear terrorism in ways that shouldn't be the case nine years after 9/11, says Redlener, author of Americans at Risk: Why We're Not Prepared for Megadisasters and What We Can Do Now.

After the Golden Phoenix explosion, emergency managers in operations centers throughout Southern California track fallout billowing across video screens. In a command center called the "white cell," exercise manager Applegate and his team play overwhelmed authorities who are trying, and often failing, to help. Some callers get busy signals. Others are told that desperately needed supplies were destroyed in the blast — or that they're being held in reserve "in case another bomb goes off," Applegate says. Perhaps the most wrenching question of all: Should first responders risk excess radiation to save more lives? Or should they save themselves?

Given these reports, Rick Nelson, an intelligence expert at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, holds a different view. "I think in my lifetime I'll see the detonation of a nuclear device. I do," he says.

If the plotters succeed, FEMA's Fugate says, those caught in the aftermath can make a big difference. "Survivors aren't victims," he says. "They're rescuers."emphasis mine
:roflmao My gawd we're back to the age of "duck and cover." And yes indeedilly didily idily, the gubmint has places set aside and toasty warm for all you ill refugees and shell-shocked potentially crazed outlaw politico radicals and constitutionalists. 'They' may take a week or so to get around to you, but never fear. They are near. Shucks.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean you aren't being followed. Okay, I'm off my soap box for the evening.

Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night! (yes i stole it - so sue me) Grist

Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:40 pm
GT Truther

Oh THAT WAS HELL!!!

15 Minutes and switched to OPTUS THEY SAID IT IS 1:43 AM AND It's JUST BEEN FIXED (albeit still shaky!!) hey everyone I hope I can connect my phone and still use the internet at the same time!!!

HOLY F :censor that took only 47 calls to the tech support to straighten out!!!!! SINCE 9AM TODAY!!!!

Note I fixed the problem the connection WAS LOOSE my Internet IS A LOT FASTER then STINKING TELSTRA!!!

Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:47 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
What's good for a nuke is likely pretty good for a CME or pole shift or economic meltdown, right? How quickly can ANY large or medium urban center Bug Out?

"Shelter in place. That's the single biggest message," says Jonathan Fielding, L.A. County health director. "That's the best way to save lives and prevent radiation-related illnesses. It runs counter to your basic instinct to get away and reunite with family members. If their kids are in school or in day care, that's where they should stay," he says.

Stay indoors. Wait for news.

"You're never prepared psychologically. ... It would be a challenging moment in world history."

"When we talk about resiliency, we're not talking about how to be resilient against a flood," he says. "It's a question of how do we, as a nation, preserve constitutional government if an event like this occurs."

"Don't bother to dial 911," says John Fernandes, director of L.A. County's division of emergency management. "Most likely you're not going to have 911. The cell towers are going down."

In all likelihood, with local fire departments and hospitals crippled, "the first response will be neighbors helping neighbors," FEMA's Fugate says. (emphasis mine)

Personal preparedness is critical, because most regions of the U.S. are unprepared... emergency response experts say. "The reality is that we're extremely vulnerable ...." says Redlener, author of Americans at Risk: Why We're Not Prepared for Megadisasters and What We Can Do Now.

If the plotters succeed, FEMA's Fugate says, those caught in the aftermath can make a big difference. "Survivors aren't victims," he says. "They're rescuers."
emphasis mine
:roflmao My gawd we're back to the age of "duck and cover." And yes indeedilly didily idily, the gubmint has places set aside and toasty warm for all you ill refugees and shell-shocked potentially crazed outlaw politico radicals and constitutionalists. 'They' may take a week or so to get around to you, but never fear. They are near. Shucks.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean you aren't being followed. Okay, I'm off my soap box for the evening.

Hope you don't mind if I stripped even more from the article, Grist....to eliminate the red herrings of "nuclear disaster" and other Coverup paradigms. I think your point is well-taken, that the public is being braced to "shelter in place". They don't WANT the millions of shocked urbanites streaming out into the 'burbs and dangerously close to the gated communities in the hills that have bunkers built underneath. This is especially true for the majority of urban centers that are closest to the waters' edge - and therefore in the very danger zone a poleshift (and its precursors) will strike most intensely.

They're also subtly inferring that 'we' - those who elect to remain in the cities in the coming months - will be the ones expected to care for those who will slowly descend into madness as the events they shrilly denied begin to manifest. The PTB responsible for inserting these subliminal messages into the MSM are hoping that the Good Samaritans among us, coupled with the assistance of Mother Nature's ripping up the infrastructure of highways and bridges, will spend their time comforting the freaking masses instead of marching with pitchforks and tire-irons to those same gated communities where they - the PTB - huddle with their mercenaries in their bunkers. :flame As if to say - YOU take care of 'em; you acted so concerned about the People, YOU take care of them and don't expect much help from us. "24 to 72 hours" my a**; if and when the "gubmint" arrives, it'll be to herd the denizens of downtown to the FEMA 'refugee' camps, where their labor will be used to provide the power to maintain said gubmint presence. Much of the behavior of these 'gubmint' military units will be determined by the spiritual orientation of the individual commanders, but don't count on them to be in the Mother Theresa league. They're more than likely to run their camps like Colonel Klink and Sgt. Schultz - though not quite as lovable and dimwitted as those clowns were. More like the commandant of Abu Ghraib prison in Baghdad.

Feel free to haul out the soapbox when you need to vent, Grist. Things are about to get very interesting. My opinion is that the window is from the 22nd to the 29th, though teasers about the 17th (today) have been floating around for awhile now, though things appear fairly quiet still. (Except for the daily 5+ eq's in Indonesia).

Now back to the musings about Wikileaks and what Julian Assange will release next......

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I've just put the phone down to a close relative who has been reading up about the weather. He said that apparently in America the weather forecasters are talking about the British winter and saying how terrible it is going to be, how sorry they feel for us.

OK, we know its cold and snowy and it looks like we may be having the most severe winter since 1962/3 (snowed on 26th Dec and thawed in March), but what else are we NOT being told?

Could this also be part of the Zeta 7/10 event?

btw, with blocked roads the online delivery industry is facing meltdown; I ordered something last month but because it is still out of stock I cancelled and walked to a local shop which had it on special offer. As one British department store used to say "the parcel you take home today arrives without delay"!

re: the 'stay at home' article, If anything was to happen with this type of weather people would not have much of a choice. Even walking is hazardous. Twice today I went skating in the snow and ice, although thankfully (somehow) both times I managed to remain upright. :clap

re: Wikileaks, I wish they'd hurry up and release info on zero point energy systems. All we ever hear in the media is how energy prices are going up, how there might be some sort of fuel rationing if the cold weather becomes more severe and how people who heat their homes using liquid oil (instead of mains gas or electricity) are facing a double whammy of severe problems because fuel tankers cannot get to them to deliver the oil AND when it does arrive a near doubling of price so that whereas in June it was 37p a litre, it is now 70p and rising!

Simon (wearing 2 jumpers [sweaters] plus thermals, and thats inside the house!)

Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:28 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Terrifying Scientific Discovery:, Strange emissions by sun are mutating matter

I wonder what this will do to nuclear waste???

Is it time to cry out OMG???

Simon

--------------------------------------------------------

For months mounting fear has driven researchers to wring their hands over the approaching solar storms. Some have predicted devastating solar tsunamis that could wipe away our advanced technology, others voiced dire warnings that violent explosions on the surface of the sun could reach out to Earth, breach our magnetic field, and expose billions to high intensity X-rays and other deadly forms of cancer-causing radiation.

Now evidence has surfaced that something potentially more dangerous is happening deep within the hidden core of our life-giving star: never-before-seen particles—or some mysterious force—is being shot out from the sun and it’s hitting Earth.

Whatever it is, the evidence suggests it's affecting all matter.

Strange and unknown

Alarmed physicists first became aware of this threat over the past several years. Initially dismissed as an anomaly, now frantic scientists are shooting e-mails back and forth to colleagues across the world attempting to grasp exactly what is happening to the sun.

Something impossible has happened. Yet the “impossible” has been proven to be true. Laboratories around the globe have confirmed that the rate of radioactive decay—once thought to be a constant and a bedrock of science—is no longer a constant. Something being emitted from the sun is interacting with matter in strange and unknown ways with the startling potential to dramatically change the nature of the very Earth itself.

Exactly what has scientists so on edge is the fact that the natural rate of decay of atomic particles has always been predictable. Indeed, using the decay rate of Carbon-14 has been a method to date archeological artifacts. The process, known as carbon dating, measures the quantity of Carbon-14 within organic objects. According to the numbers, Carbon-14 has a specific half-life of 5,730 years. Physicists have proven through exhaustive observation and experimentation over the course of a century that it takes 5,730 years for Carbon-14 atoms to decay into a stable Nitrogen-14.

The values don't change—or at least they never have in the past. With certain evidence that radioactive decay can be significantly affected by an unknown effect from the sun, much of science is turned on its head.

Rate of decay speeding up

Worst of all, if the decay rates of matter are being mutated then all matter on Earth is being affected including the matter that makes up life.

The mutation may go so far as to he underlying reality of the quantum universe—and by extrapolation-the nature of life, the principles of physics, perhaps even the uniform flow of time.

In fact, some evidence of time dilation has been gleaned from close observation of the decay rate. If particles interacting with the matter are not the cause—and matter is being affected by a new force of nature-then time itself may be speeding up and there’s no way to stop it.

Neutrinos the cause?

Researchers have correlated the anomalies in the decay rate to a 33-day period. That time frame matches the 33-day rotation of the solar core. Such a match strains credulity as being a mere coincidence.

Since the sun's core is known to blast out continuous streams of particles called neutrinos, some scientists are attempting to find evidence that neutrinos are the culprits behind the mutation of matter.

There's a problem with that hypothesis, however, as neutrinos are like ghost particles. They're extremely difficult to detect. Normally, neutrinos pass through the Earth without any interaction at all. To a neutrino, it's as if the Earth doesn't exist.

Other than discovering a previously unknown property of neutrinos, or finding a new particle altogether, the possibility exists that no particle is behind the changes recorded in the radioactive decay rates. What could be causing the phenomenon is a previously unknown force.

Unknown dangers

As the sun builds towards solar maximum and a period of dangerous intensity never experienced by any living person inexorably approaches, strange, uncontrollable forces could be building deep within its fiery nuclear furnace.

It's already been proven that the sun's mass warps time, bends light waves and accounts for mutation of species on Earth. Now this new force may be directly interacting with matter in a way that could not only change Mankind's understanding of physics, but change Mankind itself…and not necessarily in a beneficial way.

Yes, the e-mails will continue to fly and the hands will continue to wring. But in the end, we are all just observers.

Whether the phenomenon has no real impact on humanity, or the worst impact imaginable, nothing can be done to stop it. Once again, the titanic forces of nature rear up to overwhelm our technology—and we find ourselves like the playthings of gods.

Utterly helpless.

Sources

http://news.discovery.com/space/is-the-sun-emitting-a-mystery-particle.html Is the Sun Emitting a Mystery Particle, Ian O'Neill, Discovery News

http://news.softpedia.com/news/The-Sun-Influences-the-Decay-of-Radioactive-Elements-153704.shtml The Sun Influences the Decay of Radioactive Elements,Tudor Vieru, Softpedia

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2010-08/strange-solar-particles-might-be-affecting-earths-radioactive-materials-scientists-sayMysteriously, Solar Activity Found to Influence Behavior of Radioactive Materials On Earth, Rebecca Boyle, POSCI

http://www.helium.com/items/1936132-strange-emissions-by-sun-mutating-matter

Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:25 pm
GT Truther

Simon - it's getting deeper and deeper here. Folk are buying crampons to walk outside. Families trying to reunite for Xmas face horrendous journeys, and I've said to mine if it's downright dangerous (they must drive over Shap Summit from Edinburgh) Father Xmas will leave his parcels for later on. I drove down from Cumbria to home in MC on Wednesday - the last good day for more than a week. It was horrible driving up north last week with sheet ice flying off the lorries' roofs, and giant snowdrifts on the edge of the roads. I've bought loads of survival stuff as leaving here is not an option, but I made sure that my parents had loads of stuff in, not just freezer food. I have banned my Dad from taking the dog out in case he falls (he's my mothers carer and he's 91 - looking like 76 and full of fun). The stress is awful.
It looks like that olde chap who does weather forecasting by ancient patterns is right, a mini ice-age is upon us! (As Kenneth Williams of 'Carry On' films said: "Infamy Infamy - they've all got it in for me" LOL)
Stuff this weather and do your filing. Plus we WILL help our neighbours.
Avid x

Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:29 pm
GT Truther

I wrote about this some time ago. The galactic plane that we are crossing is filled with exotic particles and huge planar magnetic flux rings that traverse our entire galaxy. This isn't so bad until you couple this with the slowing of the suns rotation and the reversal its magnetic fields. This is like a double witching day in which the galactic magnetic flux and the effects of the exotic matter will have on the sun. Super mass ejections are expected because the suns magnetosphere collapses for a brief moment right in 2012, right in the middle of the galactic plane. If this was coupled with a gamma burst from a star system nearby, it would most likely be the end of the sun. The reason is that when the sun is most vulnerable is when its magnetosphere collapses. A huge gamma burst like in 2004 which cause the Indonesian 9.4 quake. It would forever alter the sun which has a very delicate skin of hydrogen and helium. If a "Blow Off" of this occurs the suns energy spectrum would narrow because of the type of nuclear reaction happening on the surface of the sun. A red shift or spectral density shift in the area of 675 nm would affect all flora and fauna.

Why Project Preserve Destiny ? Deep Underground Bases ? If a massive blow off of sun were to occur, it would affect the earth up to a mile deep. This is why I am hoping only for a double witching day instead of a triple witching day. How often to things like this happen. Gamma bursts like the one in 2004 may come more often than we know. It hasn't been more than 40 years that they have been tracking this.

675 nm and the Dinosaurs. A Dutch scientist some years ago proposed that the reason for the dino's dying out was because of a lack of food. The sun went through a RED SHIFT and the spectral density of light in the 675 nm range decrease. When that happened the energy that plants and animals were able to absorb was greatly diminished. This is what I believe could happen again.

PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:10 pm

Simon - what an excellent data find you offered. I am quite enthralled by the information, as it is my personal opinion that the Sun will be in the equation of our shift experience, whatever it may be.

Big Thumbs up for the pointer articles, as I missed them. :clap

It would be most interesting to know what the CERN crowd think about this, as it must be really screwing with their work - :roflmao

DonD - we are enjoying the respite from the doom and gloom of 2012 and 7 of 10 stuff, as it makes lighter in applauding human spirit against the Machine!! No is saying Julian is the ubber hero, as their is opinion that he is participating in deluding the MSN/people with distraction whilst "other" activity is ongoing to achieve OWG! If it were true, my opinion would be the issue of one world currency and the banker's/Fed shenanigans.

To Simon and Avid, we commisarate with your experience here from Africa. The news looks pretty bleak in all the snow and cold wind! It is certainly the time to do the filing, spiritually too maybe? Never a better opportunity when we have to be stationary and taken with our own thoughts.

Phatz, nice take on things there. Our beliefs of "How things really are" is going for a loop with the lids coming off many haloed positions - Like the Gory Global warm up! Thanks for your stimulating discussions on options to consider as we march into 2011. I was never taken by the meteor theory for the dinosaur extinction. Quantum Science connected to consciousness is going to be the open book of future science!

A reminder to folks, the 1/1/2011 is a significant inflexure of time not to be minimised in our consciousness. We will be doing silent meditation to connect with the Higher Source as an opportunity to step into the boardwalk of really interesting times for humanity.

:roll

Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:10 am
Profile WWW

I had to quote this comment in one of the science articles simon posted - it resonated with me...

James wrote:
Quantum spin causes gravity. Loss of energy causes radioactivity. Radiation is energy that escapes quantum gravity through centrifugal force. What causes quantum spin? Consciousness! When consciousness increases, spin increases causing additional radiation to be emitted. Therefore, higher consciousness is the cause of additional radioactive decay. The big question is, what is this change in quantum spin going to do to humans (DNA) and our environment?

:clap - ;)

Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

re: the solar article, I should have added this as a personal comment but at the time was too tired / brain dead to do so...

-----

OMG as in 'oh my goodness' - after all, for years we've been reading of coming changes and now we really are seeing this manifesting... roll on change in our bodies, our ways of thinking, our awareness, our consciousness, etc., - there may be some trauma involved but I suspect that mostly this will equate to the human ego not liking change / uncertainty and being concerned about its own future position within the wider events.

---------------------------------------------

Avid, re: the weather, snow was forecast for today so it was not a surprise when it started snowing at about 11.15am. Within an hour there was over an inch of the white cotton wool (LOL) on the ground and now there are several inches.... its caused chaos for people travelling, with airports roads and railways disrupted or even closed. Apparantly road problems caused one of London's major shopping centres to close (Brent Cross), with people already there having to abandon their cars. I'm just pleased to be nowhere near there!

BUT

Although many people will disagree, its not that weather of this severity is unknown, its just that such only happens every-so-many-years. We need to find out the causative features, so that we can understand them and then next time we see them as being likely we can be more prepared.

I saw the crampons advertised online a couple of months ago and nearly bought some. But I already have snow chains for my shoes - I bought them several decades ago but have hardly ever worn them - so it felt somewhat extravagent to buy something which I (at the time) I thought that I may only need 'once in a blue moon'). As it happens I wore my shoe snow chains today and they seem to be fantastic, as even with shoes that have a minimal tread I did not slip on the ice and snow.

An hour ago I spoke with a disabled lady who has only 2 slices of bread in her house (from what she said I assume that she has other food in her fridge). I did not want to go out tomorrow morning but can see that I may have to, as she cannot either walk or (in this weather) drive to any shops and knowing what I do I cannot leave her to starve. She lives at least an hour away by underground train. In this weather I'd rather not go by car, its not urgent in a way which warrents the risk of driving on untreated roads with normal tyres (instead of winter tyres).

btw she has one son, who lives abroad, so is totally reliant on friends and neighbours.

Simon

Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:58 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
I had to quote this comment in one of the science articles simon posted - it resonated with me...

James wrote:
Quantum spin causes gravity. Loss of energy causes radioactivity. Radiation is energy that escapes quantum gravity through centrifugal force. What causes quantum spin? Consciousness! When consciousness increases, spin increases causing additional radiation to be emitted. Therefore, higher consciousness is the cause of additional radioactive decay. The big question is, what is this change in quantum spin going to do to humans (DNA) and our environment?

:clap - ;)

Sky, in short the answer to the question you snipped is 'change' and 'evolve'.

Some people might use the word 'change' rather than 'mutate', however I do not as the m word has a more negative and fearfull meaning.

As an aside, you, me and everyone else here are [erm] 'fortunate' as we have downstairs front row seats so close to the stage that its debateable whether we have the best view of the action or are indeed on the stage and part of the action! Way behind us massed around the solar system (upstairs looking down upon events) are tens of thousands of others who are also watching the show with great interest.

Simon

Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:08 am
GT Truther

Hi, Simon and Avid and everyone –

Speaking as a Canadian who’s used to whiteout blizzards and sub-zero temperatures (well, no – you never actually get used to it, you just learn to tolerate it.... :tounge ) a few hard-earned safety tips:

• It’s a wise choice to take public transit rather than try to drive in snow if you’re not “expert” – and exceedingly desperate - at winter driving. If you get stuck, at least you will not be alone.

• Dress as warmly as you can to go out – even if driving - in layers of sweaters, gloves under mitts and scarves along with jacket and boots, not shoes. A warm hat is vital, to keep your brain warm. You may look – and feel! – like the Michelin Man, but you’ll be safe if you get trapped.

• Be sure your layering covers your derriere – literally – to keep your kidneys warm.

• If your jacket has a drawstring waist or belt, engage it to prevent cold winds from scooting upward from underneath.

• Yes, the clothing will get too warm once you go inside, and you may have to unzip, strip and unwind to stay comfortable. And you’ll have to take a few moments to “suit up” before you go outdoors again. But maintaining thermal stability is crucial in cold, especially if your body chemistry is not used to the extremes.

• If you are going anywhere that may become isolated or rarely travelled – even a country road – don’t go alone. Travel with a partner or friend. Be sure your petrol tank is full before you start.

• If driving – take along a pillar-type candle and matches. The heat from a single flame inside a closed vehicle can quite literally keep you from freezing if you become trapped in snow.

• If trapped stay with your vehicle and wait for help, don’t try to “walk out”. A man near us froze to death only 50 metres from his car when that blizzard hit a few days ago.

• Keep your cellphone fully charged – and carry it close to your body, inside the layers to keep it from freezing, which discharges the battery.

• Be aware that the elderly can lose sensitivity to their “body thermostat” and fail to recognize that temperatures in their home have dropped dangerously. Check up on them and make sure that their dwelling is adequately – and safely - heated or that they can be relocated to a place of safety for a few days. If you can, a personal visit is best, since they will always say they’re “just fine” on the phone....

And all this kinda makes you grateful for stocking up that pantry ahead of time “just in case”, doesn’t it?

Stay safe. :candle

All best wishes,

Selene

Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:50 am
GT Truther

Thanks Selene, wise advice indeed.

So many people do not think of their kidneys and leave those areas poorly protected. Maybe though this is because they do not even know of the dangers. Or maybe its because they do not see dressing warmly as being 'fashionable'. (oh what a terrible shame that anyone can think this way).

Back in the 1990's we had a cleaning lady where I worked who came from Perth, Australia (a hot weather city) who had never experienced snow and ice. It was fun listening to her (an adult in her 30's) describing the thrill of seeing snow for the first time, on writing her name in snow on car windows, and even on seeing black ice and learning why to be careful of it on the footpath (we warned her in advance but until she had actually experienced it she did not believe that such could be so). However there was a more serious side to her naivity. On the evening of 5th November she went to a fireworks party and as per usual prior to going out she washed her hair but did not dry it. Neither did she wear a hat. That night was frosty and her wet hair froze on her head. She had no idea that such could even happen.

She then spent three weeks off work ill with pneumonia.

I'm not so much afraid of the weather but rather having 'been there done that' my choosing to avoid driving is through experience. Thankfully I have not had any serious accidents as a result of snowy weather but have had enough 'near misses' to fully appreciate the potential dangers.

Its enough to walk on snowy footpaths, even when wearing winter weather footwear, but since it will be possible to go by train so I prefer to minimise the potential dangers by doing just that. Its cheaper financially too. This will also give me plenty of time to read a magazine during the journey.

keep warm!

Simon

Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:29 am
GT Truther

(With Aileen's permission...Dex)

CONTACT IN RUSSIA BY OLEG KIRZHAKOV

Watch for memory

By Valery Uvarov

On the night of November 2nd, 1989 the air temperature dropped very suddenly to below freezing. Two professional Russian truck drivers, Oleg Kirzhakov and his companion, Nikolai Baranchikov, were driving their truck from near the area of Arkhangelsk to Moscow. They were hurrying home to finish all the formalities related to their business trip before the holidays. In the vicinity of Emtza railroad station, the road was blocked by heaps of sand and gravel. The road in front of them was under repair and Oleg had to turn onto a dirt road to detour. On one bend in the road, the truck's headlights fell upon a huge structure, which was standing off to the right of the road.

«... I thought, it was some kind of construction equipment," says Oleg. "There were many machines there because the road was under construction. However, when I drove closer, I saw a big object, that in the headlights had a metallic sheen to it. When we got to within 80-90 feet of the object, our motor stalled, and our truck coasted several feet further, and stopped. The headlights that were connected to the back up power source were still on. I and my partner couldn't understand what had happened. The road at this point had a bend in it, and trees on the right side of the road blocked our view of the object. We understood that we were seeing something very unusual in front of us, and were afraid that something unavoidable would happen. Hence, I asked Nikolai to remain in the truck and observe events while I approached the object. I left the cab and decided to approach the object to examine it more closely. After I had passed the hood of the truck, I began to feel, with each step I took, an increased resistance from the air. My body seemed to melt, it became difficult to move, and I knew that if I got any closer to the object, I would not be able to move at all».

Oleg turned back toward the truck and tried to approach the object from another direction. He moved carefully, stopping after each step. He felt the same, constantly increasing resistance from the air. He succeeded in coming to within about 30-36 feet from the object. He stopped on the shoulder of the road and began to examine the object very carefully. Very quickly, he came to the conclusion that this object was not of Earthly origin.

Truly, it was really something very unusual. In front of Oleg, there stood a huge disk shaped object, approximately 120 - 140 feet in diameter, with a dome-shaped top, on which no other structures were visible. Along the perimeter of the disk, there were some dark holes evident, which Oleg at first thought were portholes. Extending from the lower part of the object, there were two structures visible, which seemed to support the ship. The far edge of the disk was slightly elevated, and was resting on some birch trees, two of which were broken. The object looked dark and uninhabited, and there were no traces visible of windows, doors or hatchs.

Why is this object here, in the middle of the forest, at night? What is its purpose? Maybe something has gone wrong and it needs assistance?

All these questions flooded Oleg's mind, and at that very moment, in front of him, at a distance of an outstretched hand, right in the air, appeared a glimmering red, dotted line. This line formed a transparent, square shaped screen, 150mm x 150mm in size, with rounded corners. Several words, written in red letters, appeared on the screen. Oleg did not remember the exact phrase, but the essence of the phrase was a request for "burning fire."

Oleg continues, "I realized that the screen was illuminated on the body of the object. I mechanically turned back to look back at Nicolai, who was still sitting in the cab of the truck. Once again, I observed the screen, but this time it appeared to be standing in front of the truck. I attempted to look from one side to the other, but no matter where I turned my eyes, the screen remained in front of my eyes. The distance to the screen remained constant, and I reached out my hand to try to touch it. My friend, Nicolai, who was watching these antics from the cab of the truck, later asked me why I moved my hands. The screen remained in front of me for the duration of the contact. However, the inscriptions which appeared on the screen remained only as long as was necessary for me to understand each one, and only then was the last inscription replaced by a new one."

Only after Oleg understood what was being demanded of him, he carefully backed away from the object, constantly looking back toward the truck, and still sensing the same resistance. He returned to the truck, and tried to open the right door of the cab, in order to obtain some kitchen matches. Despite the combined efforts of both men, they were not able to open the door for a considerable length of time. Suddenly, the door was able to be opened quite easily. Oleg removed the box of matches from the truck's cabin, together with a bottle of laboratory alcohol, which was used as an anti-freeze in the braking system. Again asking Nicolai not to leave the truck, Oleg returned to the same place on the shoulder of the road where he had stood before. However, this time he was able to move easily, and he experienced none of the resistance he had encountered previously. He gathered some dry leaves into a pile, he poured the alcohol onto them, and ignited them. Upon lifting his head, he observed that a passage appeared on the surface of the object, which extended into the interior, forming a corridor. At the distant end of this corridor, he could see a glimmering, bluish light.

"...At first, I had the impression that a shadow was moving inside the corridor, but then I realized that something was moving in the corridor toward the opening. When I finally realized what was occurring, I began stepping backward, and fell into the ditch along the side of the road. I jumped back onto my feet, and continued to observe what was happening. "Something" approached the opening, and I saw that it was a dark "mass," which reminded me of a bag or sack. As the "mass" moved, it swayed and bent from side to side, and its periphery was vague in appearance. At this moment, a shaft extended from the object, it bent, and it descended to the surface of the ground. The "mass" slid down the shaft, and, while increasing in size, approached the fire of burning leaves. I was paralyzed by fear!! The "mass" stood by the fire for a moment, and then began to return to the object, taking with it the box of matches. Returning along the same path along which it left the object, the "mass" disappeared in the corridor, together with the box of matches! Only then did I finally succeed in extracting myself from the ditch, I returned to the road, and I glanced back at my truck again. The truck's headlights blinded me, but I nevertheless could see the frightened face of Nicolai, which was pressed forward tightly against the windshield..."

For a long time, Oleg remained standing on the road, and was unable to recover his senses. Realizing that he was witnessing an event that he might never again experience, he decided to wait and observe what would happen next. He had a sudden wish to observe the ship more closely, and immediately, an invitation to enter the ship appeared on the screen, which remained visible in front of him. After a short pause, Oleg decided to approach close to the object.

The first thing that caught his attention were several round openings, approximately 300 mm in diameter, which at first he interpreted to be portholes. Inside these openings, at a depth of 300 - 350 mm, a "grid" of intersecting lines, light gray in color, was visible. The central axis of the openings was displaced approximately 30 degrees from the plane formed by the surface of the object.

Oleg was also able to examine one of the support legs that the object rested on. The leg consisted of two parts, which were connected at an articulating joint. The cross-section of each of the two parts of the leg was in the profile of a three - sided channel beam, with the lower part being smaller in diameter, such that it could be folded inside the upper portion. On the bottom of the ship, recessed areas were clearly visible, into which the legs could be retracted. However, because of poor illumination, the area where the leg was located, Oleg was not able to examine in detail the actual construction of the leg.

The far side of the object was resting on trees and was slanted toward Oleg, such that the lower portion of the opening was just above the level of his head. In order to establish the material that the object was made of, Oleg wanted to touch it with his hand. A shaft came out of the portion of the object that was nearest to him. It appeared to be a round, smooth tube, with a diameter of approximately 50 mm. The tube was cold, and felt metallic. Then, events developed in the following manner:"...I had a desire to look inside, but since the door was above my head, I decided to grab hold of the tube and jump. The instant I grabbed the tube, I found myself standing just inside the opening. There was nothing there in the form of either steps or elevator. I did not feel any kind of external influence, but rather everything seemed to happen naturally, or by itself. I thought of the possibility of danger to me, and decided to be as careful as possible. At that instant, I received a message on the screen that I had nothing to be afraid of, and that I could enter. Upon entering the corridor, I looked at the walls, and noticed the absence of doors. The corridor was significantly wider than the opening, the floor was flat, and the walls and ceiling formed an oval.

I went along the corridor toward the shimmering light, and felt that I was walking on a flat, metallic floor. Somehow, I got the feeling that the surrounding walls did not have simply a decorative covering, but rather they were structural, and something was connected to them from the back side. There clearly was some sort of strengthening device attached to them. I did not want to touch the walls, so I am unable to say exactly what it was that served to strengthen the walls."

Oleg had to proceed along the corridor for approximately 20 - 25 feet. At the end of the corridor, he saw that it entered into a large hall with a diameter of approximately 60 feet. On the periphery of the hall, there were five other entrances, similar in appearance to the one through which he had just entered. The ceiling in the hall was domed, and it was emitting a soft, diffused, blue light. Between the other entrances,
and along the walls, there were panels of flashing lights. Each panel appeared to consist of 5 - 6 vertical elements. To the left of the entrance through which Oleg had entered, two walls had no panels. In place of the panels, there were horizontal recesses in the walls, which were dark-colored. Also to the left, he observed two dark, vague spots, that looked like bags, which at first were motionless, but which then began to move toward him. The bags were identical to the "mass" which he had seen near the fire.
Oleg stopped, and stood motionless at the entrance to the hall.

"...As soon as I looked around the hall, certain questions came to me, answers to which appeared immediately on the screen. But then I noticed that answers appeared in my head before I was able to read them on the screen. Several answers were accompanied by demonstrations of the operation of those structures that interested me. In such a manner, my question of the significance of the dark, horizontal recess in the wall off to my left was demonstrated to me. The recess was a three-dimensional information screen, on which I was shown the interior of another sister ship, with the same moving "masses" (during the demonstration, the two masses in our ship were motionless.). Then, they showed a ship in space, among the stars, and at the end of the demonstration, they showed the speaker of a Soviet television program called "Vremya."

Off to my right side, there was an oval control panel, or desk, located about 5 feet from the wall, on which there were many switches and lamps. All of the lamps had a flat, square shape, and from all appearances, they appeared to be pressable. Some of them were elevated above the level of the control panel, and others were flush with the top of the panel. On the upper surface of the lamps, there were some symbols in the form of geometric figures, e.g. circles, triangles, quadrilateral figures, lines, etc., and combinations of the above. The black switches on the panel were similar in appearance to toggle switches. There were no meters, or scales, on the control panel at all..."

In addition, Oleg described a long, straight divan, which stood next to the control panel, and a circular crack in the floor, which surrounded the central part of the hall. The crack gave him reason to believe that the central part of the floor was rotatable, which allowed the control panel to be positioned in front of any of the vertical panels, which were situated along the walls. On the vertical panels, Oleg noticed the same types of lamps that were on the control panel. Many of these lamps were flashing. The entire interior of the hall was white in color, including the floor, and only from the ceiling shone soft, blue light. Looking upward, Oleg tried to locate the source of the light, while simultaneously asking about the nature of the light. No answer to his question appeared on the screen. Then, in response to his question, "Who are you?" and "Where are you from?" the dome in the hall slowly started to dim, and, like in a planetarium, a star map appeared on the ceiling. While Oleg was trying to find some familiar star system, one of the stars suddenly began to pulsate and began to descend slowly. The dark, almost black starlit sky, combined with the pulsating star suspended over Oleg's head, as well as with the flashing lamps of the control and vertical panels, emitted enough light to permit him to see all elements in the entire interior of the spacecraft. In a minute, the pulsating star slowly rose and the dome reilluminated with the diffuse blue light. Oleg was unable to carefully study and remember the star map shown to him. He asked where this pulsating star is located. They answered "This is in your galaxy".

"I asked question after question. The answers I received were heard in my head before I saw them on the screen. I asked what kind of ship am I on now? What kind of propulsion system do you use to make it fly? In response I was told that this spacecraft is a scout ship, and uses electromagnetic fields to fly. I was also told that they are studying our planet, which they need as a springboard to the future. In response to my question ~Do you have any connection with Bigfoot?", they said, `Yes' and added, that they watch Bigfoot continuously. As I was asking question after question, I suddenly noticed that a third `mass' had appeared in the hall, and then a fourth. I watched a conversation take place between them and came to the understanding that the time for me to leave had arrived. My next thought was to leave something with them for a memory. I took off my watch, and wanted to put it on the floor, but at this moment, I was told that they have a complete knowledge of the Earth and needed nothing. For the first time during this visit, they asked me, `Why do I use a watch made in another country?'

Then I asked is it possible to see you once again? They said - if you will be in danger we will find you within 15 seconds. Backing out a few steps from the hall, I turned and went along the corridor towards the opening. As I came up to the opening of the spacecraft, I took a hold of the tube by my right hand, and I immediately found myself standing on the ground. Not looking back, I went to the ditch, and crossed over to the road, to the same place where I had stood a few minutes before. When I looked back, I noticed that the tube and the opening had disappeared. In a few seconds, I saw the outer rim begin to move in a clockwise direction. The dome began to move in approximately 30 seconds in a counterclockwise direction, and around it began to appear a luminescence surrounding the spacecraft. As the revolutions became faster, the luminescence enveloped the spacecraft and the craft became a ball of light."

Oleg noticed that the rotation of all parts of the craft and the luminescence was happening in absolute silence. At this moment he saw on the road two more cars with their headlights on. For a few seconds this distracted his attention from the spacecraft. The sound of the trees cracking made him turn and look at the spacecraft. The ball of light slightly shifted position and slowly began to rise. Then abruptly accelerating, the craft shot out of sight towards the North East.

His friend Nikolai got out of the truck, and together with the occupants from the other vehicles, came up to Oleg. They asked him a lot of questions. Oleg was impressed by the experience and at the same time, was too moved to speak, and fully realize all that had just happened. His hands and legs were trembling. When he got into his truck, he was unable to press the accelerator or to shift gears. He had to let his partner drive.

Oleg leaned back on the truck seat and looked at his watch, which he still had in his hand. From the moment when the car had stopped, 20 minutes had passed. They still had a day and a half to get to Moscow, their destination.

OLEG KIRZHAKOV'S CLOSE ENCOUNTER - FINAL
By Valery Uvarov

"Then I asked, "Will it be possible to see you once again?" They said, 'If you are in danger, we will find you within 15 seconds."

From the answer that Oleg Kirzhakov was given aboard the UFO on 2 November 1989 it is clear that extraterrestrials keep a permanent watch on the people to whom they have extended their "Patronage". Moreover they can instantaneously make the transition to our dimension and be with their "protege" in no more than 15 seconds in a life-threatening situation.

These conclusions were the inspiration for a long-term experiment with the aim of making contact with the extraterrestrials to whom Oleg had been of invaluable help that night by the Emtsa station. The very position of the craft - resting with one side against the trunks of birches and the other on two serviceable supports - indicated that it has suffered some sort of breakdown. At that point something unprecedented happened, extraterrestrials turned to a human being for help. For that reason the inclusion of Oleg at certain stages in the discussion of details of an alien vessel with the aim of studying their technology might:

1. Bring out things hidden deep in Oleg's unconscious.

2. Provoke some sort of reaction from the "extraterrestrials" who keep Oleg under permanent observation.

Researchers, some of whom have themselves been through extraordinary experiences, know that interaction with cosmic visitors always leaves its mark. The contactee becomes the bearer of a special energy and information. Part of this is imprinted upon the person's bio-field, the other (main) part is imperceptibly "recorded" in the unconscious mind as he or she communicates with them.

By the Autumn of 1996 the main circumstances of Oleg's encounter with the extraterrestrials had become clear. The initial information came from Oleg himself, additional (key) information from the investigation of other cases. In the winter of that year we visited Moscow with the aim of reconstructing a full picture of what had happened through talking with Oleg Kirzhakov. Effectively we had prepared a sort of report on the research we had done, in the course of which we had, as a detective might say, got a strong lead and identified the motives.

We were looking forward to the coming "final act" with excited interest - the participants in this experiment were hot on the trail of those who had always managed to remain in the shadows.

Studies of a whole number of contact situations showed that during an encounter with extraterrestrials things come to the conscious surface of the mind that in every day life never manifest themselves at all. When they are with the aliens people sense an unusual reaction within themselves that proceeds from another ego. A distinct sensation of duality arises. On the extraterrestrials side too, interest in certain people is chiefly evoked by a desire to obtain information precisely from this deep-down hidden ego and not from the outer person that the contactee believes himself to be.

The first, amazing discovery that a person makes when he senses the will of another ego within him is that the interests and aims of the inner (hidden) and outer egos may not coincide. This prompts the idea that in reality some people do live double lives! One life is known to the person, the other is hidden and takes place on entirely different planes of existence, determining the extraterrestrials degree of interest in studying the inner essence of particular individuals. Thus one of the questions we put to Oleg was aimed at finding out what he can recall feeling during his encounter with the Orion's. (Orion was identified as their place of origin through an analysis of the star chart shown to Oleg on the domed ceiling of the craft.)

What follows is one part of our conversation with Oleg Kirzhakov.

Valery: Let's go back to your encounter with the Orion's in the early hours of 2 November 1989. Remember the sensations you felt when you were in the ship with the aliens. Did you experience a split personality?

Oleg: I sensed a split not at the moment of contact, but later. The encounter took place about 2 a.m. And towards morning, when I was behind the wheel of the car, I was in a state as if it was not me that it was all happening to. After the contact I didn't say anything for a very long time, although there were two of us in the car - me and my relief, Nikolai Baranchikov. I was mulling over everything going on within me, as it were. It was a state into which I fell without noticing. I noticed far more when I sort of woke up. A feeling like fear came over me and the thought that perhaps I had dreamt the whole thing. Only after that did we begin talking. Until then it was as if I was retarded. Nikolai said that he tried to talk to me a few times, but I didn't react at all. By that time 5 or 6 hours had gone by since the contact.

Nikolai told me that when I came out of the craft there was a glow around me. He said I was shining like the Lord God. There was some sort of halo around my body and it was as if my body was transparent.

Valery:That is the natural result of the influence of the extraterrestrials. As soon as you entered the craft's field and then, responding to the invitation, went on board, they scanned you with a form of energy you are not used to. Later you told us with amazement that, at the moment you took hold of the shaft that appeared from the side of the craft by the door leading into the corridor, a screen that was in front of your eyes showed all the physiological parameters of your organism (body temperature, blood pressure, state of the microflora and much more). But the most intensive influence awaited you inside. Passing down the metal corridor, you went into the depth of the craft and met its occupants. You were amazed by their appearance - they looked like bundles of energy with a human form in which you could detect neither a body nor individual features. The explanation for this strange appearance is that the extraterrestrials were in a higher energy state.

From the explanations that you were given by the extraterrestrials themselves, their craft moves using the electromagnetic field that is created around it by an energy cocoon. That electromagnetic field with which they distort space and accomplish the shift to a different dimension is destructive to the organism. Therefore, to avoid the harmful effect on the physical body, the extraterrestrials transform it into energy. In that state they can remain in the electromagnetic cocoon without damage to the ecology of the body. In that state the extraterrestrials possess a high energy level that caused your aura to glow.

It has to be acknowledged that the event in which you were involved was unique. The craft you visited had broken down. Then the aliens exited the "time corridor" a problem arose with the device responsible for global (universal) positioning (kind of GPS) of an object in space when it is moved from one dimension to a strictly determined place in another.

Before the transition they converted themselves into energy, but the ship was unable to enter the appropriate state. There was a malfunction. The ship's systems proved unable to correct it and accomplish the transition. And so, without having accomplished it, the ship shot out of the "time corridor" at low altitude and made a fairly hard landing that left it standing on two supports instead of three. The extraterestrials were lucky that they weren't very high up.

To fix the fault they needed to shift their bodies back into the physical (material) state, but that would have required a lot of time. For a quick solution to the problem, they needed an external source of energy. Luckily for them, you were on hand! They invited you in and used an open flame. It must be said - you were a great help to them.

That time in 1989, everything turned out fine, but there are known cases when problems led to a crash. One of the most serious accidents is the Sasovo explosion of 12 April 1991.

Oleg: I was also amazed at the reason why I was brought there. They needed an open flame. At first I couldn't believe that it was a UFO and that they were really aliens. Only when I got inside the ship did I grasp where I was. From the outside, when I was looking at the ship, I was just interested. At that period I had a very interesting job that involved traveling to all the cosmodromes, artillery ranges and also closed military zones.

Valery: I admit that not just me, but many of my fellow investigators too were truck by the precision and detail in which you described the construction of the UFO.

Oleg: I have clambered all over spaceships of the Buran type and others. And when I came across this object on my way I was fascinated. The first thing that came into my head was that it was some sort of anti-aircraft antenna system or a space tracking system.

The next night a launch was due. We were driving directly from the launch site. When we were driving the other way, the object hadn't been there. We came back and there it was. I thought "the army boys have done a quick job."

I was prompted to get out of the car and go up to the object purely out of professional interest and curiosity. And then when I was inside already, I grasped where I was, looking at all those geometrical signs and figures on the buttons of the control panel. I was struck by what I saw on that ship, although previously I had not been interested in UFOs.

A year ago I gave up my job that had meant me practically living on the road, driving from one space centre to another. I haven't seen the TV programs about my encounter all the way through. Once in a hotel in Krasnoyarsk I just happened to see a part of the program when it was being broadcast on the Orbit channel. That was about three years back.

Valery: Have you had anything strange happen to you since that contact?

Oleg: Later I regretted not having asking them for something as a souvenir. I don't know if they would have given me anything. When we parted I asked if I could see them again in the future. They said that if I was in danger, they would find me within 15 seconds. I have to say they kept their word.

Hunting has been a hobby of mine for twenty years or so. About three years ago, hunting in Orlov region in winter I was crossing the River Zuaha on skis. I had my rifle with me. That day, as I set off, I did something that I never did - bound my skis to my felt boots.

Not knowing the locality, I decided to cross the river where it was a bit narrower - around 150 metres wide. And as I was crossing the river, I fell through the ice.

The very strong current started to drag me beneath the ice. At the moment when the ice began to crack and give way beneath me, I wanted to toss my rifle aside, but suddenly the clear thought came into my head that I shouldn't do that - that it would come in handy. And the rifle really did help me!

I tried to get a purchase on the ice, by putting the rifle across the gap. The ice was thin and several times it gave way beneath me. I still kept hold of the rifle, but the current was strong and gradually dragged me further and further under the ice. I couldn't get rid of my skis as they were tied on. I thought that if I were to let go of the rifle or the ice broke once more, then I was done for. I was so scared that I couldn't even shout.

And at that moment I saw a little old woman running towards me from the bank, accompanied by a little black dog. I never told anyone about this. Standing on thin ice, that old woman easily pulled me out of the water, after which she dissolved without a trace literally before my eyes. The terrain was open and the nearest village about a mile away.

Later, when I had reached the village and was trying to get warm lying on top of a stove, everything drifted in my mind, as if in a fog. That old woman struck me as somehow having been strange, unreal. Yet I had spoken with her, thanked her for getting me out.

Exhausted and panting for breath, I had asked, "Grandma, where did you come from? You're really great to have saved me. I could have drowned. How come you are so strong?"

She stood there, nodding, "That's all right, son," she said. "All right. Get up now, don't lie on the ground." But I didn't notice how she disappeared. I remember her dragging me to the bank, and when I got over the shock, stood up and took off my wet sheepskin. I turned round and the old woman was no longer there.

Later on, in the village, I asked about the old woman that had pulled me out. I can still see her now wearing a cherry coloured winter coat, a short one, like a child's. She was short, around a meter fifty. I described her, but was told there was no old woman like that in those parts.

Valery: Help did not arrive on a space ship, as you might have expected. That turn of events is amazing. They not only transform themselves into energy when necessary, but also change their appearance, trying to avoid having a serious impact on people's psyches and earthly affairs.

What about unusual dreams? Have you had anything odd happen at night?

Oleg: Yes, I have, but I only remember vaguely. Some alien worlds. Some snippets connected with space.

Valery: And do you sense a link with them (the aliens)?

Oleg: I have the feeling that they are communicating with me, and I with them, only I can't understand how it's happening.

I'll describe one episode that happened to me. I can't remember the exact date now. That day one of the latest UFO programs with the title Extra NLO had been on.

I spent the day at the dacha and arrived home late. The program began around half one in the morning. When I switched on the TV, the program was already finishing. Nothing of importance was said in it. Just one phrase stuck in my memory. One of the participants said "I wonder just how many orders of development higher than us these beings are."

After the program ended I went into the kitchen and sat by the window, which was uncurtained. The sky beyond the window was full of stars. Around two o'clock my thoughts began to drift and I gradually slipped into recollections of what had happened to me. I remembered what I saw and the beings that I met on the flying saucer. Gradually, imperceptibly, I switched off from everything, entering a sort of half-conscious state. I don't remember how I entered it. I recall that when I started to come out of that state, I had the feeling of losing something. The state in which I had been was much more pleasant than the one I was returning to. I had a physical sensation of that exit.

Next to me was a pen and a paper napkin on which I had jotted something while in that other state. When I picked up the napkin I couldn't understand what I had written. Turning the napkin over, I wanted to make a note saying what the jotting was about, tried to make sense of what was written, but couldn't. All I managed to write was "Smoked, couldn't sleep" and the time 2.20-2.35. In other words there was 15 minutes between me writing those lines - how I don't remember - and coming out of that state. After I came to, I immediately went to bed.

Next morning I remembered nothing except watching the program and going to bed. That was all.

When I picked up the napkin with writing on it I hadn't a clue what it was about. Reading the note, I sort of returned to that other state. Or rather, I suddenly recalled the difference between the state I was in and what I had come back to. What was written on the napkin was about how many "orders of being" They are above us.

"We are ten orders below them . We (humans) are a hundred orders above the microbes."
02.20 min

I know that they exist and I have no intention of trying to prove it to anyone. At any rate, we can at least in some way compare our levels of development.

That's one of the strange things that have happened to me. All that is clear is that the communication took place in a state of which I have no recollection. To all appearances an awful lot of people communicate with them, only we don't remember.

Our talk with Oleg went on much longer. Despite his outward reticence, Oleg was becoming more and more fascinated with the investigation of the hidden sides of this detective story. At the end of the meeting he promised to let us know if anything odd happened to him in the future.

Meetings and contacts with extraterrestrials like the one Oleg Kirzhakov had are extremely rare occurrences. It is precisely encounters of this sort that provide the most valuable information about aliens, the level of their technology and their interests.

If it were not for such encounters, we can only guess how long humanity would remain in the grip of its own fantasies regarding extraterrestrials. Few of us, meanwhile, reflect on the fact that the ideas and expectations expressed in the plots of films and in Hollywood's depictions of aliens mirror our own aggressiveness and low moral and ethical standards, which practically excludes any possibility of our terrestrial civilization being incorporated into the system of interstellar relations.

Valery Uvarov

p.s. Our expectations following the meeting with Oleg Kirzhakov were fulfilled a year later in 1997 - before and during expeditions to the Urals and to the "Valley of Death" in Yakutia. At that moment when we researchers were on the point of solving the mystery of the Tunguska explosion and realized what had been concealed from earthlings for thousands of years, we distinctly sensed the presence of those who had taken Oleg Kirzhakov "under their wing." All the events that subsequently happened to members of the investigative group fell outside the bounds of "chance." We grasped and almost physically sensed that we were under constant observation, because we had entered the sphere of "extraterrestrial interests."

Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:51 pm
GT Truther

(Dex, my apologies - I wasn't able to read your post before posting this digression):

England’s winter storm woes are demonstrating grid breakdown in real time: the nearly instant disappearance of food and supplies from stores, the shutdown of cash machines due to lack of cash deliveries, petrol stations closed without fuel deliveries, transportation at a standstill etc. And all in only a few days, friends, in a highly civilized country. Caused by ordinary and comparatively unspectacular “unexpected weather.” Plain old snow.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/8212000/Shops-hit-by-snow-chaos-and-panic-buying.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/8166037/Cash-machines-are-running-out-of-money-due-to-snow.html etc etc etc

No matter what the cause: extreme weather, earthquake, power loss, war, solar storm or pick-a-problem our modern supply grid is fragile. Too fragile, but that’s water under the bridge now. A well-stocked pantry and some self-sufficiency becomes a better “sleep at night factor” than money in the bank. Even my sceptical Dear Hubby has taken to quietly stockpiling a small bit of cash in small denominations - a few dollars each week - after he saw how quickly cash machines, checkout counters and credit cards stopped functioning in a power outage.

As we move into a New Year – heck, a new era – gathering the simple necessities at home makes more and more sense. Every bit of preparation helps. You never know what you might need, or under what circumstances, so start with the easy and obvious stuff that you already depend on.

But start.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled thread......

Cheers and stay warm, :wavey

Selene

Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:58 pm
GT Truther

I am testing using the file upload utility to see how it deals with posting images.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:22 pm
GT Truther

This may be of interest - topics include a major quake later this month and planet X.

http://www.thegentlewaybook.com/nl-121810.html

Simon

Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:06 am
GT Truther

Hey everyOne look what I found::

http://www.wanttoknow.info/

Read it.

Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:44 am
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 37  Next