It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Whew – now this is getting weird: :hmm :hmm :hmm

Dead Birds Fall From Sky In Sweden, Millions Of Dead Fish Found In Maryland, Brazil, New Zealand

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/05/dead-birds-fall-from-sky-_n_804591.html

Huffington Post wrote:
” Millions of dead fish surfaced in Maryland's Chesapeake Bay in the U.S., Tuesday, while similar unexplained mass fish deaths occurred across the world in Brazil and New Zealand. On Wednesday, 50 birds were found dead on a street in Sweden. The news come after recents reports of mysterious massive bird and fish deaths days prior in Arkansas and Louisiana.

The Baltimore Sun reports that an estimated 2 million fish were found dead in the Chesapeake Bay, mostly adult spot with some juvenile croakers in the mix, as well. Maryland Department of the Environment spokesperson Dawn Stoltzfus says "cold-water stress" is believed to be the culprit. She told The Sun that similar large winter fish deaths were documented in 1976 and 1980.

ParanaOnline reports that 100 tons of sardines, croaker and catfish have washed up in Brazilian fishing towns since last Thursday. The cause of the deaths is unknown, with an imbalance in the environment, chemical pollution, or accidental release from a fishing boat all suggested by local officials.

In New Zealand, hundreds of dead snapper fish washed up on Coromandel Peninsula beaches, many found with their eyes missing, The New Zealand Herald reports. A Department of Conservation official allegedly claims the fish were starving due to weather conditions........
[story continues at link above]

Breaking News.... a few minutes ago - More bird deaths discovered in E. Texas

(Blue, near you?):

Jan 5 - Hundreds of dead birds discovered in E. Texas

http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13787277

News report wrote:
EAST TEXAS (KLTV) - Some east Texans observing hundreds of dead birds on an East Texas bridge are wondering this morning, if their find is related to the discoveries of dead birds in Louisiana and Arkansas.

Around 200 birds were found dead on the Hwy 155 bridge over the Lake O' the Pines, Wednesday morning.

The cause of death is unknown at this time, as well as the species of bird….

It was noted somewhere else that loud booms were heard the night the birds in Arkansas died - possibly caused by earthquake-like phenomena? And a pathologist has noted that the birds showed evidence of blunt force trauma.... Poison has been ruled out.

:gah

Cheers,

Selene

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:36 am
Site Admin

Nope, Selene - up the road a ways from me. Here's a bit more to follow up, though:

snip

The cause of death of the birds identified as American Coots is unknown. Lake O' the Pines is located on Big Cypress Creek in the Cypress River Basin, 25 miles northeast of Longview.

Experts initially contacted by KLTV considered the large number of dead birds spotted on an east Texas bridge to most probably be a natural occurrence in the area.

KLTV updated their report with information from Texas Parks and Wildlife Department's Media Communication Director, Tom Harvey, who says it is not uncommon to see dozens of dead birds on this bridge.

The Corps of Engineers office at Lake O' the Pines reports that they are not sure why kills like this happen, but they think it likely that the birds get hit and killed by motor vehicles while walking, roosting or flying on and around the bridge. Greg Conley, from the Corp of Engineers, recalls seeing a similar situation involving multiple dead birds on bridges and roadways around Lake Fork. He considers this incident to be unrelated to the Arkansas situation.

Read more here: http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/7800408-now-east-texas-also-reports-hundreds-of-dead-birds

Nothin' to see hear folks - happens all the time! Baaa baaa baa! ;)

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:15 pm
GT Truther

The hits just keep on coming.....

Jan 5 - Hundreds of dead snapper wash up on New Zealand beach

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/hundreds-of-dead-snapper-washed-up-on-new-zealand-beach-20110105-19fdr.html

News Report wrote:
Hundreds of dead snapper have washed up on Coromandel beaches on the North Island of New Zealand, leaving holidaymakers perplexed.

The mysterious incident came as the southern United States was hit with a second unexplained mass bird death within a week.

People at Little Bay and Waikawau Bay, on the north-east of the peninsula, were stunned when children came out of the sea with armfuls of the fish and within minutes the shore was littered with them.

Charlotte Pearsall, whose family have lived at Little Bay for the last 30 years, said she had never seen anything like it. "It was so surreal," she said. "It's such an incredible waste - it could've fed the whole northern tip of the Coromandel."

People with binoculars said the snapper stretched as far as they could see and boaties reported "a carpet of floating fish further out to sea all along the coast".

....continued at link above

So, they’re claiming that the two million dead fish in Chesapeake Bay died from “freezing water”. But what’s the excuse for New Zealand – where it is now summer weather?

:hmm :hmm :hmm

Cheers,

Selene

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:11 pm
GT Truther

Shopping online 'unAustralian'

Jan 06, 2011 10:03am

RETAIL king Gerry Harvey says online shoppers should accept taxes in the national interest.

The chain store supremo was responding to a public backlash over retailers campaigning to have GST and import duties imposed on purchases from foreign sites, reported the Herald Sun.

He said such shoppers would pay a far higher price in the long run because of lost jobs and a weaker Australian economy.

Mr Harvey said he was not surprised by the reaction to the campaign, which argues retailers need a level playing field against foreigners who escape the taxes on goods worth less than $1000.

"Yes, you might have to pay more, but it's the right thing to do. You'll pay a lot more if we lose jobs and retailers close down," he said.

Retail mogul Solomon Lew agreed, saying those most at risk from online shopping are ordinary workers.

Mr Lew is chairman of Premier Investments, owner of seven of the 21 retail chains behind this week's advertising campaign calling for an end to tax exemptions for purchases from foreign websites worth less than $1000.

Mr Lew said the focus on local versus online prices was beside the point.

"Even if they charge the GST and duty, goods may come in cheaper from overseas, but there's a moral principle at stake here, and at the end of the day it will cost jobs," he told The Australian.

Myer chief Bernie Brookes also said that consumers upset at the suggestion they be charged up to hundreds of dollars more for goods sourced from foreign sites were being "short-sighted".

"It may seem great to buy at that price but there are long-term ramifications," he said.

Mr Brookes has said sales lost as a result of unfair tax breaks for foreign competitors could result in 30,000 jobs being cut in the retail sector.

Mr Brookes denied major retailers who were lobbying the Federal Government for tax changes were ripping off customers.

Businesses had to pay GST and import duties, typically 10 per cent for clothes and 5 per cent for electronics.

Mr Brookes said foreign businesses could also negotiate better bulk buys.

John Anderson, global chief executive of Levi Strauss, said his company was able to sell jeans more cheaply in the US than in Australia because operating costs such as rent and staff wages were cheaper there.

"The cost to do business in Australia is higher, and the lack of scale is a part of that - Australia is a very small market compared to the US."

On the Levis.com website, US-based customers can purchase men's jeans for $US58 ($57.90), about half the regular retail price in Australia, although some styles yesterday were discounted to $69 a pair in Australian Levi's stores, attracting post-Christmas sales shoppers such as Jess Smith.

Simon Fonteyn, managing director of property analysis group leaseinfo.com.au, said fashion retailers in Australia typically paid 50 to 100 per cent more in rent than their US counterparts.

Shopping centre giant Westfield, which has declared its support for the campaign but was not mentioned in this week's newspaper ads, refused to comment yesterday on the role its rental charges played in Australia's higher retail prices. Mr Lew said Westfield had not been named in the ads because the participants wanted to focus on the retail market.

Coalition Treasury spokesman Joe Hockey yesterday ruled out opposition support for scrapping the GST exemption, saying it only affected about 3 per cent of retail spending.

Assistant Treasurer Bill Shorten has said that collecting GST and import duty on foreign internet purchases would cost more than the revenue it would generate - a figure the retail coalition has estimated at $2.5 billion a year.

This is UN-FRIGGIN'BELEIVABLE in Australia they want to OVERTAX internet shopping! Like we don't pay HIGH ENOUGH ALREADY! :headbang THIS IS A FRIGGING OUTRAGE IT IS!! I PROPOSE REMOVING GOVT ALTOGETHER!! the G.S.T. in Australia is already 1100%

it's roughly $1.10 in every Dollar!

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:08 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I don't often drag dog and pony shows under your tired eyes my friends, but this is some of the very best photography brought back to earth from the reaches of our near space. A Colonel Douglas Wheelock is the photographer and he's very very talented and in love with our earth. You won't be disappointed IMHO. I'm reminded of my own farewell in another post on the previous page (and how droll to quote oneself - lol) but; "Great movements in the heavens are ours to watch, but not to command. And so I watch." At the time I had not seen these compositions nor consciously spoke of anything other than clear cold Kansas star fields and planets that beckon loving eyes into the night skies. Perhaps some guardian muse was riding on my consciousness and heard my joyous song and wove my path over this link. I hope so and give thanks. This might have been the answer to my moment of wonder though unaware of a question. Truly if you ask life will answer. Please enjoy this reminder of the majesty of our brilliant starship home, of life, and of nurture; Our mother. http://triggerpit.com/2010/11/22/incredible-pics-nasa-astronaut-wheelock/

Expect the best in life always. It is yours for the asking.

Fond and joyous good day to all, Grist

Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:57 pm
Site Admin

Grist - thank you so much for sharing! Those pics are, indeed, awe inspiring and should remind us all that we live on the most beautiful big blue marble!

I really liked the one of Cyprus - "no conflicts and no borders," indeed.

The Great Barrier Reef - what can you say? Takes my breath away.

:heart

Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:03 am
GT Truther

TAMPA - Scientists say the magnetic north pole is moving toward Russia and the fallout has reached -- of all places -- Tampa International Airport.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2011/jan/05 ... ts-tampa-/

Dead birds in Sweden killed by 'external blows'

(CNN) -- A large number of dead birds were found in the city of Falköping, Sweden, on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning, according to the Swedish National Veterinary Institute.

Autopsies were performed on five of the birds. The institute said they died due to "sudden, hard external blows," according to its website. They had no signs of infection or other illnesses, and there were no external signs indicating what killed them.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/01 ... tml?hpt=T2

Victoria river mysteriously turns bright green

VICTORIA — Horrified nature-lovers at Goldstream Provincial Park watched as the Goldstream River turned bright green late Wednesday afternoon.

The fluorescent green colouring appeared to start about 500 metres on the Victoria side of the entrance to the park and, over the course of an hour, the substance flowed down into the environmentally sensitive estuary.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2010/12/30 ... ght-green/

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:38 am
Site Admin

Ghrist my friend thank you so much for posting that link, WOW what great photos..

Here's a few samples

http://triggerpit.com/2010/11/22/incred ... -wheelock/

Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

These pictures are definitely stunning - we've had pictures even better than these before under the 'triumphs of NASA' - however the commentary is the most moving. When the camera-person is so in awe and appreciative of our beautiful world.
Then I go into the alternative media 'kicking against the pricks' versus the fluffy-truths in the MSM - how low can we go???
So many half-truths, so many deaths of nature which certainly cannot be attributed to 1 geological occurrence. If these meglomaniacs are testing particle-beam weaponry, I hope they rot in their own hell. Who in their right mind would carry out these orders????

Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:12 pm
GT Truther

Oh no...

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:08 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
[...] I have been a little stressed of late, not necessary all from PLANET-X etc, but from losing my job.
Besides being unemployed at 54, and having 3 dependent and no source of income (like a lot of people).
There is my angst with my spouse under suspicion of cancer, being that the previous 2 tests are indicating something and we have another scheduled test.
And then the day before my post I spent 12 hours moving my collage teen, who then went missing for a few hours in a different town very late at night, when we were to meet them at a specific location and they did not show up. The teen who had a phone never answered it. So my lesson I have learned is that I should never try to write a post when I don't have all my marbles. ;)

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
Tiger, you are aces in my book and your reply makes me feel horrible for my tongue in cheek chiding last night. I'm 56 and was laid off Christmas week as well. But we here are not facing illness, nor a teenager wandering in the night, nor worry of supporting those who depend on me. My love's brood all live states away and have their own stress magnets who share their angst at every opportunity. My heart goes to you and yours.

And my prayers go to you both.
Regards,
Cyberbird

Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:07 pm
GT Truther

Cyberbird wrote:

Regards,
Cyberbird

Cyberbird,

Thank you, we can use the prayer help today, my partner just got the test results back.
it is malignant carcinoma breast cancer. We believe that is small and localized.
Next we go to cancer surgeon to see how much to remove and what is the next step.

Peace be with you :candle

MT7

Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:27 pm
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Cyberbird wrote:

Regards,
Cyberbird

Cyberbird,

Thank you, we can use the prayer help today, my partner just got the test results back.
it is malignant carcinoma breast cancer. We believe that is small and localized.
Next we go to cancer surgeon to see how much to remove and what is the next step.

Peace be with you :candle

MT7

Thank you Cyberbird, your prayers are welcome and cherished.

Mountain and Partner Mountain please know you are in my prayers and good wishes. It seems this carcinoma has shown itself and been caught in relative infancy. That makes the treatments options more numerous and effective as the mass is not unwieldy and likely localized. Isolation and then eradication is under way and so I would think prognosis is good and that a variety of treatments available will be a hundred percent effective. It's better to know now rather than later. Be strong and expect a good outcome and your strength will feed your love's strength.

Know my thoughts are with you in high regard and i send wishes for treatment to be efficient and comforting.

It might be a rough start in this infant new year MT. Show courage, optimism, and empathy and remember fear bridles our positive view of things. Think of the good things you have in your life and the anxious rough spots will smooth a bit and spirits will rise to the tasks ahead.

Love and success in all things. You and your mate are central in my thoughts and prayers of course, Grist

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:07 pm
Site Admin

Mountain - I work at one of the largest cancer centers in the US. Please know that I am adding my prayers for you and your partner to the ones above. Please let me know if I can do anything for you and Partner Mountain.

Grist - Life just totally sucks sometimes, doesn't it? My heartfelt prayers are with you as well!

:candle :heart :candle

Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:06 am
GT Truther

My dearest brother MT7 –

You are not alone. You never will be. Please know that you and your beloved are continually surrounded by the highest love and light. And that you remain in the good hearts of us all, no matter how desolate or fearful you may sometimes feel or how clouded the way ahead may seem.

Breathe deeply, my friend.

All will be well.

The light will keep you, and hold you.

If I may, I’d like to offer you - and Grist and all of us - this wonderful rendition of an ancient mantra that may perhaps assist you in sustaining your inner peace:

All my prayers,

:candle :candle :candle

Selene

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:43 am
GT Truther

Oh Selene, how soulfully delicious. I shiver with the caress of these vibrations. Thank you dear lady from the center of this caressed being. I bow in thanks and with prayer strengthened with your blessing gift.

You are a gift to us you know. Grist

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:32 am
GT Truther

You are too kind, dear Grist. There is nothing I could offer had you not the sensitivity to perceive it. What you see outside of you is only a reflection of that which is already within you.

You are to be complimented, then, for your own awareness.

All best wishes,

Selene

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:41 pm
GT Truther

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers.
MT7

Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:00 pm

My dear friends, for so I hope I may call you, I am moved and awed by the love and compassion expressed on this thread in the last couple of days. I am sensing a deep, soul-level change going on in me in the last few months, and found confirmation of this in the words of a friend:

Quote:
As we grow older in life, we look back and evaluate. Have I done all I was capable of? As a new year begins, I chose to turn the page. Time to take a different path and direction. Time for a new project. As someone I respect said this morning," it's time to discover who you are, all of us, but individually, and be who you are, who you were meant to be, not what you have become"

Thanks to all of you for the wonderful sharing and caring.... some inspiring posts lately... the chanting, the awesome / awe-inspiring photos, but mostly the concern, respect, solidarity among the members. I am honored and grateful to be a member of this community.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:12 pm
Profile YIM

More on animal, bird, fish mass deaths:

Mystery of mass animal death epidemic deepens after 8,000 turtle doves fall dead in Italy with strange blue stain on their beaks
(Blue can be lack of oxygen; it was also noted as a sign of H5N1 in birds.)
By Wil Longbottom
Last updated at 3:45 PM on 7th January 2011

* Blue stain believed to be sign of poisoning or hypoxia - lack of oxygen that is precursor to altitude sickness (Birds flying too high? :headbang )
* Cold weather and overbreeding blamed for deaths of two 2million fish in Chesapeake Bay
* Disease behind deaths of 100,000 fish in Arkansas River :shakehead
* At least nine incidents of mass animal deaths across the globe
* Hundreds of confused birds plummeted to their deaths in multiple locations in the U.S.
* Rapid movement of Magnetic North Pole towards Russia may have caused bird deaths

Thousands of dead turtle doves rained down on roofs and cars in an Italian town in the latest in a growing spate of mass animal deaths across the globe.

con.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1AOngOJMX

(I know the following events have been mentioned before; I just thought it was important to look at them together in one place.)

Quote:
Mass winter deaths among spot fish have occurred twice before in the Maryland area - in 1976 and 1980.

The incident is the latest mass animal death to hit the headlines in the last two weeks.

These include:

* 450 red-winged blackbirds, brown-headed cowbirds, grackles and starlings found littering a highway in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
* 3,000 blackbirds on roofs and roads in the small town of Beebe, Arkansas
* Thousands of 'devil crabs' washed up along the Kent coast near Thanet
* Thousands of drum fish washed along a 20-mile stretch of the Arkansas River
* Two million small fish in Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
* Thousands of dead fish found floating in warm Florida creek
* Hundreds of snapper fish found dead in New Zealand
* Scores of American Coots found dead on Texas highway bridge

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1AOoRU0t4

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:31 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

rutsuyasun wrote:
My dear friends, for so I hope I may call you, I am moved and awed by the love and compassion expressed on this thread in the last couple of days. I am sensing a deep, soul-level change going on in me in the last few months, and found confirmation of this in the words of a friend:

Quote:
As we grow older in life, we look back and evaluate. Have I done all I was capable of? As a new year begins, I chose to turn the page. Time to take a different path and direction. Time for a new project. As someone I respect said this morning," it's time to discover who you are, all of us, but individually, and be who you are, who you were meant to be, not what you have become"

Thanks to all of you for the wonderful sharing and caring.... some inspiring posts lately... the chanting, the awesome / awe-inspiring photos, but mostly the concern, respect, solidarity among the members. I am honored and grateful to be a member of this community.

Your questions, your observations, and your soul blooms are so very much the intimate sculpting of someone who having discovered what ascension truly is, turns back to us rather than walk on alone. And like The Creator, you breathe hope and light into the heartminds of we who gather to listen. You are the embodiment of the epiphany of crossing from the child's STS to the enlightened master's STO Rutsuyasun. Sharing that phantom moment of internal and eternal bliss is likely a gift above and beyond any other to be shared. To give it joyfully, lovingly, freely IS ascension. To be welcomed into that moment with you is to touch The Creator's smiling face and be gifted a glimpse of the incredible worthiness that is we. Thank you. It is an honor to be your friend.

Blessings on your house. Grist

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:02 pm
GT Truther

Something to consider about the animal deaths. George Ure has been writing about them on his urbansurvival.com website. Someone wrote to him saying the deaths in the US seemed to follow a satellite track. You know that pattern they make as they fly around the world. The suggestion was it was a trial run of a space weapon selectively attacking DNA of different animals.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:26 pm
Site Admin

Rick Hunter wrote:
Something to consider about the animal deaths. George Ure has been writing about them on his urbansurvival.com website. Someone wrote to him saying the deaths in the US seemed to follow a satellite track. You know that pattern they make as they fly around the world. The suggestion was it was a trial run of a space weapon selectively attacking DNA of different animals.

Ya know that seems so dastardly evil that it just might in fact be ture :huh

What a god aweful weapon to posess if it exsists :awe :rant

Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:11 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I've been totally silent the past few days, as my focus has been elsewhere. My next message will explain that in greater detail.

In the meantime I'd just like to wish MT and Grist and their families all the best for the future.

Simon

:candle :candle :candle

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:54 pm
GT Truther

Hello everyone,

Even though I'm unemployed and therefore technically have all the time in the world, this past week has been very hectic for me. One of the things I got up to was to spend time on Bill Ryan's interview with an 'enforcer' who works for the self proclaimed 'RULERS OF THE WORLD'.

For those who have not heard the Project Camelot view on this interview it is also worth reading the several messages on Kerry Cassidy's blog - scroll down and start at 1st January, working towards 'today'. It seems that the 33 are 'most displeased' by what she says.
http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

For better or for worse I made some notes whilst listening to the interview, and am sharing them below. You are of course free to read them, ignore them or print them out and fold up the page to make a paper airplane!

Sorry, this is a long message.

For the record, as I was planning to do something else at the same time I only listened to it / did not sit down and watch. I almost did not even do that, as I prejudged the interview with Charley boy even before having heard what was said, and based on the promotional write-up came to the conclusion that Bill had been interviewing a shrill – and suspecting that the whole thing would be nothing more than a charade designed to placate the partially informed ‘awake’ people, as well as curious ‘sheeple’, or for the people of the bloodlines to monitor how humankind react and to ‘fine tune’ a future strategy to keep them 'occupied' in a direction of their choosing / looking away from something else, I almost did not bother with it at all!

Oh to have been a fly on the wall to hear what was really said, and meant, off-camera etc.

The notes below were made whilst listening and immediately afterwards. There is a little repitition, they have not been spell-checked, and also include some personal observations on what was (or was not) being said / implied.

Important: They are not meant to be exhaustive; some things were skipped.

Initially they were mostly written in note form, although some were subsequently expanded upon.

What I found to be somewhat curious was that when listened to in both Windows Media Player and VLC the soundtrack timing suggests that the interview will be 6 hours in length, although of course in reality it is nowhere near that. I also found that trying to listen to certain sections for a second time by jumping forward / backwards along the timeline did not work as expected. Charles often suggested that time as we see it is a mere fabrication, and this certainly seems to be so with respect to this interview!

Hearing his voice was a shock to me – he sounded exactly like the type of native Londoners I often encounter in my daily life. I was expecting someone with a more neutral, even slightly ‘upper class’ / 'James Bond' or American accent!

It was interesting to hear that initially the idea was for some of Charlie’s colleagues to ‘bring down’ Bill and Kerry, but in trying to do this by engineering Bill and Kerry’s split they ended up doubling their troubles. Serves them right!

When the split occurred it did seem that something was ‘not right’ and the stated reasons / excuses did seem somewhat lame. The way events transpired helps reinforce the concept that (at the present time) Bill and Kerry have unseen friends ‘looking out for them’. However, it remains to be seen what happens in a few years from now - after the passing of the superwave / when the need for their whistle blowing might be reduced.

Charles says that he only became involved after the split when it became obvious that the split had caused the ‘problems’ to double, rather than diminish (ie: Bill and Kerry working independently became ‘double trouble’); and again it seems that somehow events have worked out in a way which prevented him from harming them. He adds that Bill does not ‘have a chance’ against the controllers but will be OK as long as he is around, which is only expected to be a few years. We shall see…

I agree with Bill’s intro about there having to be another way which does not see humanity culled, and wonder about the parallels with Abraham in the Biblical story about a punishment which was to be meted out on a sinful city where Abraham pleads that if even a handful of good people can be found then the entire city should be saved.

Simon

------------------------------------------------------

Cor blimey guv’nor, ‘ees a cockney – ‘e even drops ‘is ‘aitches’ (letter h) like a cockney and talks about ‘pie and mash’ (see this webpage to know what that is http://www.pieandmash.org.uk/)

He went to borstal. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borstal Hmm, this means that as a child he was a very naughty boy! No, I did not get sent there, but at one stage some of the pupils in my class were threatened with this.

He is also a ‘free spirit’ who like many school drop outs is actually highly intelligent and just needs the ‘right’ kind of edukashun (education).

Towards the end of the interview he said that people sometimes see him as just an uneducated thuggish brute, but he knows body language and how to read it and how to use it to deceive others.

Both he and Bill agree that formal school education represents a load of rubbish which is (my paraphrase) designed to churn out square pegs which happily and neatly fit into square holes without even suspecting that other shapes exist.

He knows Gary McKinnon, from what was said and how it was said I got the impression that the two of them have met, but he flatly declined to discuss Gary in public.

What makes him ‘different’ than most people is that he has ‘abilities’, and had he been in the military he would have been able to weaken opposing soldiers before he even got to meet them in the flesh. But we are not told exactly what these abilities are.

Through perhaps inappropriate or simply wrong use of unspecified equipment / machinery Charles has made himself terminally ill and affected his abilities in various ways (not all negative). Perhaps his motivation was greed, perhaps his doing this was simply through his own stupidity. He would not go into great detail saying exactly how / why / what he was hoping to achieve / what the machinery was, etc.

He talked about how the ‘self-made’ wealthy are often ‘certain’ types of people - uncaring, amoral (my comment - this explains why I'm not wealthy - I'm not like that!)

2012 is rubbish, because the dateline system is false. The controllers are happy for the alternative media to talk up the esoteric significance of 2012. They often like to watch whats being said (spoken in the context of sitting in front of a TV for entertainment) – usually with cigars, whiskey and howls of laughter! He suggested that 70% of what the alt media say is rubbish / only 30% is potentially of benefit, or even nearly accurate.

The controllers may only be 2% of the people but have 98% of the money. The economic woes we currently face are because they have reigned in their money.

There are 33 ‘bloodlines’ which matter and have data thousands of years old.

There is no planned nuclear war – look how in war the winner ends up loosing (my comment - yes, very much so, compare the German economy with ours). If there was ever going to be a nuke war it would have happened by now. So it could only happen in error. (my comment – this is probably also because a nuke war would result in outside intervention of a type which does not suit them – the intervention would at least in part be because it took too long to recover last time.)

The years 2012 / 2013 are in the season for solar activities but since time is not real so no-one can be sure of exact dates. People are well advised to have electromagnetic protection for electrical equipment.

People are in error for being so fixated about calendar time.

Solar system is binary – but did not elaborate (my comment – so where is the Sun’s twin, whats it orbit? does it have any [inhabited?] planets in orbit? & 1001 other unanswered questions)

Dumbs are real, might be needed because of potential for problems with poles (did not elaborate or even specify whether physical or magnetic poles), it amazes him how supply vehicle drivers keep quiet, perhaps its because of the type of person they are and that they are very handsomely rewarded! (he quoted wife beaters given ‘unadvertised’ work on release from jail)

Food supply issues are coming. Farming is wise, equally so is being located away from the starving masses.

He suggests that genetically modified foods are essential to feed the masses but the infertile seeds issue is a problem which has been rolled out for years and has no timeframe on it. He strongly cautioned against any ‘alternative news’ site specifying companies by name as they will prosecute. (my comment - after all, they have declared war in the unsuspecting public!) It is policy to control food supplies through controlling supply and distribution of seeds, he quoted Brazil as a place where seeds might be supplied and Africa as where they might not be supplied, with starvation and population reduction being the aim. He also cautions against simply taking his word – suggesting that the info is in the public domain and people should do their own research.

(my comments – we know about the war on farmers who save seeds to use the next year, and who therefore are outside of the control mechanism. So what Charles says here is simply repeating what we expect to hear; he does not really add to whats in the public domain. The big question has to be that if all seeds only come from specialist seed companies and not from a farmers’ ‘seed corn’, then what happens when the crops the seed companies get their seeds from fail? Not simply are withheld, but fail. The discussion does not mention hydroponics and factory farming of things such as vegetables – this type of farming seems to be a ‘good thing’ to me, as it can produce very healthy crop yields, altho’I don’t know if such crops are devoid of prana.).

Using the meme that its easier to go to the supermarket people were encouraged to forget the knowledge on farming which everyone had in Victorian days. The ability to farm might save lives. He cautions people who do this to beware of the hungry masses – locating on remote islands would be ideal.

In a throwaway remark he describes people as ‘hamburgers with legs’. (my comment: hmm, many people see hamburgers as food, – erm, was he hinting at those - non-physicals who harvest human emotional energies as a source of nutrition?… the people who are said to go missing at places such as Dulce and end up as a source of food, and worse?)

He talked a bit about ‘imprinted anger’ – TV cops, greed ‘his got a bigger car than me’ etc… and added that the small percentage of humanity who take an interest in interviews such as this are more likely to be of the co-operative type who don’t have the imprinted anger and more likely to form survival groups where they work with others in harmony, helping the entire group survive.

He talked of an ‘engineered famine’ to ‘improve the human species’. The controllers behind the scenes see humanity as a project and like gardeners want to clear out the weeds. They talk of ‘downsizing’ planet earth’s human population with the long term project being more important than the individuals concerned.

(my comment – I’ve seen that point of view before, but I don’t totally agree. I see the controllers as being partially culpable for the problems and am convinced that there could be other ways. For a start, why was this situation allowed to develop? I agree with Bill’s comments on this. Education of the masses could help. Better leadership. Truthfulness and open-ness as to the problem. Also, if we look at the birth rate in the wealthy western European nations we will see a type of society and ways of thinking which if encouraged globally would solve the 'over'population issue - or even create the reverse issue.)

Charles suggests that Bill does not know the full story. (my comment - So, lets be informed!)

When talking about the Georgia Guidestones I got the impression the potential Plaiedian connection was edited out. If I'd been watching rather than just listening I'd have seen if there was cut in the filming.

Look at space as an ocean, large living beings in it, as well as small.

Crashed flying saucers were initially downed by accidental luck using radar type technology but it can now be done deliberately. Humans having ET technology was not planned…

The idea is to create a new breed of humanity who go planet hopping as crusaders… (my comment - remembering that history tells us that the Crusaders were bloodthirsty thugs, this suggests they want humanity to wage inter-galactic war, something which has been said before in the public domain - although I forget where.)

We have technology for triangular shaped modular space ships which merge and join in flight. Technology waay head of what we are supposed to know.

He refused to be drawn about the base(s) on Mars. Would not even agree nor deny that they exist.

Sometimes predicted events dont happen, this is because if they know humankind don’t like it they will delay it for a while, until people have forgotten about it being a possibility.

Divide and conquer, keep people occupied / looking away, discussing gender, racial etc equality and more.

Arthur C Clarke had insider knowledge.

Project Bluebeam (faked alien invasion) is still very much planned, but no date can been set for it as (like most things) it is events driven depending on what’s happening here.

Additives in food, water etc – he knows a lot about this but its for another interview – casually adding as a throw-away remark to Bill that he (Bill) knows his diet, etc in a way which suggests that he is careful in what he ingests.

----------------------

Below are comments of mine about what was said - and not said

He’s very sharp / clever in how often he does not volunteer info – even in answering questions. Sometimes he even gets Bill to say what he (Bill) thinks with his only comment being along the lines of ‘if that’s what you want to believe then fine’.

What he said about much of the alternative media being a circus is a ‘so what’? Haven’t we heard that before?

What seemed to me to be a very important comment is that what his handlers don’t want / what makes them prick up their ears and decide that ‘there is a problem’ is where someone understands whats going and is able to re-word it all and present it online in clearly understood ways which help inform and awaken the sleeping masses. Why is almost certainly why they see Project Camelot (and Avalon) as being ‘threats’.

As an afterthought, after making these notes it struck me that they may well decide that I’m becoming a problem too. I hope not! Anyway, I'm only sharing this with people who already know much of this info / not planning to set up a new source of info to educate the masses.

While we focus on this interview what’s happening behind the scenes???

At the end they agree to a follow on interview, providing the controllers have not kicked up a fuss over this interview.

Neither discussed nor disclosed as total fabrications were…

*the ‘aeons old’ plan to ignite Jupiter (or Saturn),
*anything about the sun’s twin, its orbit, etc (it was only confirmed as existing),
*the superwave, its implications, etc
*whats on Antartica, whats visible from Antartica that we are not being told about,
*pending geophysical land mass changes
*the project to clone humans, especially solders
*the plans to make intelligent robots
*the plans which start with subdermal RFID chips that eventually will lead to ‘upgraded’ Borg-like humans who are adapted to be psychic in a way which means that they can be centrally controlled - rather than ‘locally’ controlled via the human ego and inhabiting soul / spirit - and have their emotional & empathetic capacities deactivated.
*anything ‘at all’ about the 33 bloodlines who are behind the scenes and could be said to be our ‘masters’
*Cern and what is really being done there (and why),
*Zetatalk, Dr Boylan’s Zetans, Ashtar Command, the 57+ types of known peoples who are visiting us from ‘out there’, etc
*The ‘Tall Whites’ who live in Nevada,
*shared deep underground bases with reptilians, (true? false? etc,)
*the large number of different non-human species clustering around the Kuiper Belt and what their intentions may be… (my understanding is related towards a mix of cleansing humankind of a parasitic influence, taking preventative action against the future planet-hopping human Crusaders from attacking them and coming to watch the ‘re-awakening’ of a kinder, more aware humankind which will live in peace with other species.)
*exactly what are the ‘orbs’,
*whether there are any other sentient lifeforms here which we do not know about because they are ‘naked eye’ invisible (not ghosts - thats something else),
*and more, but that’s enough for now.

--------------------------------------

I think it was the book 'The Prism Of Lyra' which talks about the Apex planet and duality battles between 'light' and 'dark', and how it ended with near total global surface destruction and that the survivors went underground and eventually mutated into what we now know of as Zeta Reticulans. The book suggests that after that battle it was agreed to try again to balance light and dark - but somewhere else. Yes, thats right, that 'somewhere else' is here - with the present timeframe being when its all supposed to come to a conclusion (until the next time, somewhere else - that is, *if* there is a 'next time')

Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:16 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 37  Next