It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:10 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Fr33k, you must not be being held against your will, you do after all, have Internet access. To me, that is more important than a telephone.

I hope for your sake that she is a good cook.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:03 am

Dex wrote:
It was told the angels ascend and descend upon the Son of man.
Ladies and gentlemen..we are not alone. Behind the veil and here, there's an invisible attendance in our midst. Those whom have received or are receiving the white stone know this. It is the fulfillment of the faith promised.

Contactee Dex

There are two things I know and have faith in: That there will be a war in heaven and here on earth between the unseen forces of good and not good, and that the Earth will be purified with Fire when the time comes. I have chosen to be chosen and I have been preparing for a while now and have faith that when the time comes my name will be in the book. So I choose to act now and partake in the opportunity to assist in bringing the Light from on High to this world as the invitation was laid and the promise was made. The alternative is to not graduate in the highest degree I can muster and waste eons of experience for the chance that stares everyone of us in the face.

All of humanity has the same chance - what is it that you chose?

:candle

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:11 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky,

I thought the war was already happening..?? Is this a different war? Will we be able to see it? Can you elaborate a bit on those beliefs? Is there a web site I can look at? I am interested in reading about people using those night-vision goggles that report there is a war going on "up there" - RIGHT NOW!!! I'll look for some links.

Dex,

What is the white stone all about? Is it metaphorical, or real? Can you show me one?

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:41 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
"The Agency" is back...promised a sighting over the White House....and delivered!

For those that missed it the first time around:

PORTAL REPORT
http://portalreport.webs.com/

The latest message, after a bit of silence...

Quote:
Please forgive us for the recent gap between communication. We must establish a credible non-governmental communication channel with you. We will appear over the White House of the United States of America between the 12th and 13th of February, 2011. There will be no retraction. We have prepared all that we need to prepare, diligently.

You will know that we are "The Agency".

Source: http://portalreport.webs.com/apps/blog/ ... hite-house

Right on schedule, taken from a Washington DC web cam yesterday :
The CAM: http://www.nature.nps.gov/air/webcams/p ... ashcam.cfm

Is that a reflection in the water?

"The Agency", huh? That's hilarious. That's been one of the CIA's slang names for itself for decades.

Project Bluebeam here, Part I.

"Watch the skies over Washington, everyone..." Yeah. Right.

:roflmao :slap :spit :roflmao :slap :spit

Cheers,

Selene

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:51 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Fr33k, you must not be being held against your will, you do after all, have Internet access. To me, that is more important than a telephone.

I hope for your sake that she is a good cook.

Yes but that is all I have as I said She is INSANE (schizo-effective disorder/bi-polar/schizophrenic) it all happened 11 years ago when I was 16 Years old most times when I'm on the computer she comes over and asks::

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING BEHIND MY BACK?" (Condescending tone)

"WHAT IS SOO GOOD ABOUT THIS INTERNET?" (Condescending tone)

"WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE YOUR IN CONTACT WITH?" (Condescending tone)

"I DON'T TRUST COMPUTERS?" (Condescending tone)

I tell her NET BUDDIES :whistle :slap well I'm NOT lying I'm just not telling her everything that's all!

Listen to this sample you'll have to turn your speakers up::

I couldn't get the other one to upload :headbang

I got it in parts part1 and part2 need to be downloaded!

Sorry for the poor audio quality!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:29 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Sky,

I thought the war was already happening..?? Is this a different war? Will we be able to see it? Can you elaborate a bit on those beliefs? Is there a web site I can look at? I am interested in reading about people using those night-vision goggles that report there is a war going on "up there" - RIGHT NOW!!! I'll look for some links.

Dex,

What is the white stone all about? Is it metaphorical, or real? Can you show me one?

Hi Sky
A metaphorical figurative denotation for a program quite real. Receiving the 'Word' of God (the Anointing 'YOD') ( Mind of the living Son joining with your consciousness) through Light activating processes.
Something the world ought to have a better understanding about with our Christed Intelligence. This is a most important contact exchange with the God appointed Hosts. Come.. "Let Us Make Man In Our Image".

The Supreme Being designed these gifts for our personal discovery.
It, above all else, is what is hoped we'd achieve in a single lifetime.

Dex

Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:03 pm
GT Truther

Selene, I was very aware the CIA is known as the Agency (everybody knows that, right?), however they don't have a monopoly on the word, and if it is them, they did a pretty cool trick over the White House in restricted airspace, right on schedule Maybe Project Bluebeam then?

All those laughing guys made it feel like you were laughing at ME. *sniff*

Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:18 pm
GT Truther

They say:

We would like to remind you that we have one purpose: We wish to convince you that we are "The Agency" so that you will generate an audience so that in the very near future, we can help you into a better future. We are not here to provide spectacles or disclosure. We are only trying to communicate with you. We are not extraterrestrial. Too many of you are projecting onto us what you would like us to be in your eyes. We are none of the things many of you project onto us. We are simply "The Agency", people in the know.

And...

"Snip"
We are not interested in your "disclosure". We also wish to inform you that there is no disclosure and there will not be a disclosure. What you regard as disclosure is a fabrication which has been injected into your consciousness. You have been told what "disclosure" is, and if you do not see what you have been told to look out for on your televisions, you will not believe it. You are looking to us to be your "disclosure", but we must insist that there is no disclosure. In fact, we are the opposite of your disclosure. All there is, are lies by your establishment. You are a civilization of manipulated subjects. We insist: Forget "disclosure". There is (and will be) no such thing.

If there is no disclosure, then what is there? First of all, you have to understand that what has become your "disclosure movement" was created by your establishment. It was fabricated since day one. You have been manipulated into believing lies that you would never have come to believe if you never watched your televisions. You need to turn those wretched contraptions off. If you do not turn them off, they will be the end of you. We understand that the vast majority of you will turn from us because we told you there is no disclosure and there will be no disclosure, but time is short and we need you to understand reality.

Yes, there will be a kind of disclosure, but will be nothing more than a glorified theatre production of great proportions, using great technology and deception. Let us inform you of a few things. Firstly, when (not if) but "when" you are told that "visitors" are here to look after you and that you must come with your "establishment" to meet them (or hide from them, which ever is the case), do not listen to them. It will be a trick. Just stay where you are. Secondly, do not fear every object in the sky. After the deception, there will be an unveiling. But you must not go along with the deception, or there will be no unveiling for you. You must stop watching your televisions. That is the most important thing for you to know right now. When your televisions tell you to hide and cringe and cry on your knees, go outside and look into the skies! Do not be afraid. "Snip"

And..

"Snip"
Your government will try to destroy things (and may very well succeed), even whole cities, to make you afraid. But you must remain strong. We are telling you this now in case we are unable to contact you again in future. You need to know. After destruction, your establishment will try to manipulate you. We insist that you ignore their lies, their demands, and their "remedies". Your establishment does not work for you.

A good rule of thumb (remember this): The bigger the disaster, the bigger the lies of your establishment. Your establishment creates big disasters so that you will believe big lies. Do not forget this. It is utterly important and will help you to make sense of a lot of things that will soon come to pass. The bigger the lie you hear, the less heed you should take. If you only understood this, you would not be suffering as you are beginning to suffer now. You have very short memories.

We are dismayed that this message is only reaching several hundred people. We have done our best to provide you with proof of who we are, but we are limited with what we can do. As we have stated before, we are only mostly human, like you. We have access to better technology and access to more information than you. We want to share some of that information with you, to help you, but we cannot inform you until the appropriate time. Until then, we need you to turn your televisions off and listen to nothing your establishment tells you.

Turn that music off too. You do not understand who is creating your music. The music you are listening to is not even popular music, as you are being told. Music ratings are fabricated. Every form of media and entertainment you bow before is fabricated, manipulated and full of desensitization and mind manipulation methods. If all you do is watch TV and listen to the establishment pushed music, you will have a very hard time understanding true reality. Of course not all music is bad. But the music that is being injected into your subconscious by your establishment is doing you harm. If you are interested in music, we suggest that you go and learn to make music.

Once you understand what music is, you will understand why the music that is being pushed on you now is not music at all. There is a very big difference between music and enticing sounds. Additionally, read the lyrics of the music your establishment is pushing onto you. If the lyrics are positive, listen to that music. If they are negative, do not listen to it. Does the music make you feel happy? Or does it make you feel egotistical, dark, dominating and full of negative energy? You need to learn about these things. You are too open, and no one is explaining to you what is going on. Too many of you think "music is just music". We are telling you it is not. To be a little technical, sound waves are extremely powerful. Sound is a vibration of energy which can pull you down to an easy to manipulate, more malleable, level of consciousness, and can have lasting effects on who you are and even who you become.

A few more paragraph's...

We will endeavor to provide you with proof that we are The Agency, and we understand that it sounds like what you would refer to as a "cop out", but we do sincerely find it very difficult to perform such feats. If we give advanced notice (ie: a date), that almost guarantees that we will not be able to live up to the date. We understand that you have a lot of suggestions, but we cannot do a lot of the things you presume we can do. We are not comic book characters.

We cannot upload any information to your Internet. We cannot personally meet with any of you. We cannot give dates, or we will likely be prevented from appearing at the date, and will most likely suffer casualties doing so. We cannot tell you anything that will happen in the future, for two reasons: 1). We are often not allowed to, presuming that we do actually know anything to convey 2). Even if we do know, what ever we say will happen will likely be changed so that we look like liars. We are not all powerful. We have better technology than you, but we are up against forces that would crush us with the same amount of ease that they would crush you.

Nevertheless, we will endeavor to perform this feat:

We believe that we are capable of performing the following without loss of life, and without bending any rules too greatly. During the rest of this year, we will send fleets of drones over North America up to four times. North America is a large place, and we feel confident that if we do not give an exact date, and if we tell you what to look for, we will be able to prove to you that we are "The Agency" people in the know. We will form V shaped patterns with the drones, in all cases, and we will also provide you with a demonstration of our firepower. Time is running short, so we will endeavour to complete this sooner rather than later. So, if you see V's and fireworks: that is us!
We believe that we are capable of performing the following without loss of life, and without bending any rules too greatly. During the rest of this year, we will send fleets of drones over North America up to four times. North America is a large place, and we feel confident that if we do not give an exact date, and if we tell you what to look for, we will be able to prove to you that we are "The Agency" people in the know. We will form V shaped patterns with the drones, in all cases, and we will also provide you with a demonstration of our firepower. Time is running short, so we will endeavour to complete this sooner rather than later. So, if you see V's and fireworks: that is us!

We also wish to inform you that your establishment is trying very hard to "take us out". It is difficult for us to explain our relationship with them, so we will not say anything right now. But they have been firing at us like there is no tomorrow during the last month. And unfortunately, they have succeeded in several instances. They succeeded not because they are smart or capable, but because we were also being attacked by bigger fish (the old ones), and your establishment simply started firing and got lucky. If you only knew how much is going on above your heads, you would understand the great difficulties we face. We did inform you that there would be many spectacles over the last month. We were right about that, of course. But where is the acknowledgement of that? There will be even more over the next month. There are so many things happening in your skies right now, it is hard to know (as you would say) "who's Arthur and who's Martha".

We can tell you that the biggest concentration of "forces" are over Europe and North America. But the "biggest" concentration is over the Middle East. Let us tell you that all the fireballs you have been seeing recently, practically all of them were various vehicles (or what you call UFO's). If they crash, they are almost always scooped up by your establishment, if they do not land in the sea. The "village that went missing" in China was actually a downed vehicle. The village was not removed, it was "quarantined". The rocket that was launched from California was fired at a vehicle (and missed). The fireballs over Canada: downed vehicles also. There is a war going on right over your heads, and your TV says: "Fireball. Meteor. Swamp Gas (yes we laugh at that too)". You sit there and nod! If you will just stop watching those forsaken televisions and go outside and look at the actual sky, you would see a whole different picture.
http://portalreport.webs.com/apps/blog/

Is someone trying to control the sightings credit...The first I've heard of them. I believe there is a war going on...Amazing games...Dex

Ahhh, here it is...
"Snip"

The Agency says..

We will also endeavour to appear close to your aircraft, many times, because, without getting technical, it is relatively safe for us to do that. Watch your aircraft, particularly over (and concentrated around) Chicago. We have greater access to that area, and are partially assigned to protect that area to the best of our ability. We cannot make any promises. Please understand, we are doing our best. We are not extraterrestrials who have come a billion light years with magic technology (as many of you seem to presume). Please just hang in there and try to refrain from destroying our message before we are able to fully provide proof. Some of you are trying very hard to dismantle our message. We insist that you refrain from this type of activity. We understand that some of your are very skeptical, but please stop shooting at the messenger. Before long, everything we are saying will simply be common knowledge and "proof" wont be required. You will just "know". But until (and before) then, we find it necessary to try to gain your attention.

We understand that you have asked to know "what to look out for". Well, to be utterly honest, we literally have very few drones and vehicles that look similar to each other. Some are large, some are small. Some are domed, some look like an opened Swiss army knife. Some glow, some do not. When we direct certain drones, we are doing so to the contrary of our directives. Not all of us are willing to help you. Please understand, that although you believe that you have idea on how you think we could be doing a better job, things are not as simple as you seem to imagine. We cannot emphasize enough that you are projecting what you "think" we are onto us, and not allowing us to be who we actually are. We are doing our best, and we will eventually provide you with the proof we need.
"Snip"

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:43 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Selene, I was very aware the CIA is known as the Agency (everybody knows that, right?), however they don't have a monopoly on the word, and if it is them, they did a pretty cool trick over the White House in restricted airspace, right on schedule Maybe Project Bluebeam then?

All those laughing guys made it feel like you were laughing at ME. *sniff*

Oh my goodness, Lynn - Never, ever could I laugh at you! I'm so sorry if I gave that impression. You're one of the best researchers anywhere. My sincere apologies.

And yes, Project Bluebeam is what I think the image is part of. :agree

I owe you a cup of hot chocolate, made with good dark chocolate.

Cheers and thanks,

Selene

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:32 pm
GT Truther

Thanks for excerpting that posting from “The Agency” Dex – I had not read it, (even though Lynn had carefully linked to it!)

Well, yeah: Isn’t that just exactly what “The Agency/CIA/Black Ops” would say? It’s the perfect setup. A lot of sweet truth – apparently from insiders - and then the poison.

• So, to begin, start by “building trust with truth”

The Agency wrote:
We are not extraterrestrial. Too many of you are projecting onto us what you would like us to be in your eyes. We are none of the things many of you project onto us. We are simply "The Agency", people in the know…. As we have stated before, we are only mostly human, like you.

Well, that absolutely eliminates extraterrestrial UFO’s here, doesn’t it? They’ve told you as much. No Elutherians here, just hoomins at a computer terminal somewhere, making holograms.

The Agency wrote:
We are not interested in your "disclosure". We also wish to inform you that there is no disclosure and there will not be a disclosure. What you regard as disclosure is a fabrication which has been injected into your consciousness. You have been told what "disclosure" is, and if you do not see what you have been told to look out for on your televisions, you will not believe it. You are looking to us to be your "disclosure", but we must insist that there is no disclosure.

Yup. No surprises there. The only thing that sneaks out of Black Ops is that which escapes. You guys – officially – have no intention of revealing anything of your game. None. Zip. Got it.

The Agency wrote:
Yes, there will be a kind of disclosure, but [it] will be nothing more than a glorified theatre production of great proportions, using great technology and deception…

Hoo boy. This one is a doozey: the perfect, utter truth …but….but… here’s the classic con man twist: We’ve done you the great service of warning you to beware of “those other” con men ….Look out! Over there! So that means *of course* you can *trust us*….right, bubbie? (Pardon us while we move in a little closer beside you… to protect you…of course…now that we are alone….)

• Put in the hook

The Agency wrote:
…. do not listen to them. It will be a trick. Just stay where you are. Secondly, do not fear every object in the sky. After the deception, there will be an unveiling. But you must not go along with the deception, or there will be no unveiling for you…

“Do not fear” because, boy, have we got a blazing Third Act scripted – with a slam-bang conclusion that will just take you in totally. We’ve already figured out that you will be skeptical – that’s cool – so we’ve already figured out a way to use your skepticism to our advantage. Yeah. You’ll be cool as the masses freak… but you’ll start to ‘believe’ because we told you in advance. Then you – the real victims (the core leaders) here – will be totally taken in by our final plot twist…. Mwah haha haha!!

The Agency wrote:
The bigger the disaster, the bigger the lies of your establishment. Your establishment creates big disasters so that you will believe big lies. Do not forget this.

Noted. Thanks. That exonerates the PTB, banksters, Zionists and Planet X nicely.

The Agency wrote:
The bigger the lie you hear, the less heed you should take.

So, in other words, the more preposterous it sounds (like a whistleblower’s Manchurian candidates, a jumproom to Mars, or time travel or stargates or…. mmmmm?) the more you should ignore it? That’s one of the perfect squelches – we can do this friggin’ dirty deed to you since no one will believe you anyway, sucker!!! Works every time. Talk about being abducted by aliens/made into a robot, will you? See if that gets you elected to the Senate… har har har!

The Agency wrote:
If you only understood this, you would not be suffering as you are beginning to suffer now. You have very short memories.

Short memories – you count on that, don’t you?

The Agency wrote:
We will endeavor to provide you with proof that we are The Agency, and we understand that it sounds like what you would refer to as a "cop out", but we do sincerely find it very difficult to perform such feats. If we give advanced notice (ie: a date), that almost guarantees that we will not be able to live up to the date. We understand that you have a lot of suggestions, but we cannot do a lot of the things you presume we can do. We are not comic book characters.

In other words, we have a job to do and we will stick to our program.

The Agency wrote:
We cannot upload any information to your Internet. We cannot personally meet with any of you. We cannot give dates, or we will likely be prevented from appearing at the date, and will most likely suffer casualties doing so.

So, let me understand this…these are earthbound humans who can’t upload to the internet? Only if there security clearances forbid it – but what’s this? Why is this stuff on the net? (“Wasn’t me, boss”)

The Agency wrote:
We cannot tell you anything that will happen in the future, for two reasons: 1). We are often not allowed to, presuming that we do actually know anything to convey 2). Even if we do know, whatever we say will happen will likely be changed so that we look like liars. We are not all powerful. We have better technology than you, but we are up against forces that would crush us with the same amount of ease that they would crush you.

Like mebbe a more powerful military establishment that opposes Project BlueBeam…? Just wondering…..

Cheers,

Selene

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:49 pm
GT Truther

OK brothers and sisters, before you roast poor Lynnwood

I found these two links that are show the V from the agency, per the web page

Granted there are many more questions, than answers, but when they say not extraterrestrial, that is same as what the J-rod told DanB of SNED.

Given UJ's belief in multi universes, could this entity hold that same view?

What do we really know about dimensions and time?

We all here know there are other Sentient beings that know more about true state of this dialectic existence us Humans call earth and the true nature of the One Higher Power of love and light.
If the stakes are as high as battle on a Heavenly scale, might we not understand some communication?

In my reading of the site I found the tone to be admonishing of the constant desire for a "showing" of disclosure.
I could understand this point of view, if the Heavenly battle was for the good of universe.

As for calling them self's the agency, could it be cover as in by calling them self's that so the U.S government would think that it was some department or theirs and not investigate?

Could be a coincidence but when I was looking at the site I got a skype call from a total stranger wanting to chat.
I tend to pay attention to things around me and this seem like too much of a coincidence.

I would say the same as with the Zeta's, wait Until 2/12,2/13 pass and then make the call, it is better to keep an open mind.

Peace,

MT7

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:24 pm
GT Truther

Sounds Like a complete fabrication to me?!? :slap

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:50 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Whatever. Next time I find something [I consider] interesting to discuss, I will not be posting it. I don't like to feel humiliated for bringing something up for discussion. I thought this place was open minded, but I guess I was wrong, when the poster is made to feel stupid for a post.

I was really shocked at Selene's post. As insightful as she is most of the time, she hasn't a clue how that made me feel, or she would not have posted it. Even going over the Agency's words (I didn't read that post, for fear of feeling worse) is probably just to justify her ripping me a new A-hole to "prove she is right".

What the fuck ever.

My feelings are hurt, and I am going to pick up my toys and go home for awhile. Eventually when I get curious again I will go back to lurking so my thoughts are not exposed to the light of day and my itty-bitty feelings will be unable to be hurt.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:33 am
GT Truther

Lynwood, I really hope that you continue to post items such as the one involving "the agency". I am the type of person that does in fact have an open mind and a great curiosity about any phenomena, however strange, that might cast some light on the great mysteries of our existence.

I appreciate your contributions to this board. Please continue!

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:44 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Site Admin

I agree with Midnight Lynn we all appreciate your posts, I really hope you reconcider leaving.

Unless something was edited before I got here I really don't see where Selene made fun of you?

She was laughing at the article originally posted (NOT AT YOU, and she actually appologized for making you think that) and then she picked apart the people in the article as she does on almost every article posted here including the ones that I post?

Thats what we do around here is to try and find the truth among many, MANY BS Stories and articles :dunno

Sorry that you took it personally, I personally don't see why you would to be honest :hmm

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:21 pm
Profile WWW

Lynnwood – cool for posting that “Agency” pics and vids. It sure put out some interesting debate…

Imo someone is trying again to create net attention and fame. The image over Washington is compelling, but could be fabricated. Anyone with an enquiring mind should question Leonard’s writing on his blog on “the Agency” and must deduce that due to the funny grammar and spelling (same for the vids) and the fancy claims made – can’t be information to be taken seriously. But that is only my opinion…

Signs of V’s and Firepower??!!? Ya right in my book. Any force with positive intentions and abilities that take on the dark agenda won’t have to “pose” on the internet.

It is mentioned in the ancient texts that the signs delivered in our future time that is to be taken seriously will be in the form of an “M” and I believe this will be no poopy show, but will be seen by most and will be majestic.

As a possible scientific reason the Washington sighting and not having researched if this would have been possible in the actual flight time records, this was posted by NASA a few days ago -

Quote:
WATCH OUT FOR SOLAR SAIL FLARES – LINK

On Jan. 21st, NanoSail-D unfurled a 10 m2 sail 650 km above Earth's surface, becoming the first solar sail to orbit our planet. For the next few months it will skim the top of the atmosphere, slowly descending in a test of 'drag sails' as a means of de-orbiting space junk. If all goes as planned, the spacecraft will disintegrate like a meteor in April or May of 2011, dispersing harmlessly more than 100 km high.

Meanwhile, sky watchers should be alert for flares.

Many people have already seen Iridium flares--brilliant flashes of sunlight glinting off the flat antennas of Iridium communication satellites. Some Iridium flares are so bright, they can be seen in broad daylight. NanoSail-D could be even brighter.

"The surface area of our sail is six times greater than that of a single Iridium antenna," points out Alhorn. "Plus, we're closer to Earth. It all adds up to a much brighter flash."

So – Selene you may also be on the money with the Project BB option, but I don’t think so. It will be a real simple doozy of an explanation, and someone is punting Conspiracy with it!

Ok – jest my too sense!

:popcorn

Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:03 pm
Profile WWW

Oh - as an after thought, those Washington images sure don't show any "V" shapes??!!?

Why - if this was the shape they specifically mentioned would be their signature? Firepower maybe, but no V.

:roll

Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:17 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

http://www.spaceweather.com/
M6.6-category blast @ 1738 UT on Feb. 13th

http://www.chesmontastro.org/?q=node/6575

https://www.facebook.com/NASA.Little.SDO

http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/

http://www.newsroomamerica.com/story/100797.html

Does not look like a big deal.

May be in the sky's Monday (2/14)

Pray for Peace,

MT7

Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:52 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Whatever. Next time I find something [I consider] interesting to discuss, I will not be posting it. I don't like to feel humiliated for bringing something up for discussion. I thought this place was open minded, but I guess I was wrong, when the poster is made to feel stupid for a post.

I was really shocked at Selene's post. As insightful as she is most of the time, she hasn't a clue how that made me feel, or she would not have posted it. Even going over the Agency's words (I didn't read that post, for fear of feeling worse) is probably just to justify her ripping me a new A-hole to "prove she is right".

What the fuck ever.

My feelings are hurt, and I am going to pick up my toys and go home for awhile. Eventually when I get curious again I will go back to lurking so my thoughts are not exposed to the light of day and my itty-bitty feelings will be unable to be hurt.

Come on now, Lynnwood it's a discussion Hey Sometimes People IGNORE my posts so what?

Was Selene Making fun of you, is it your BLOG you took it from.

NO it wasn't

I thought the Blog owner was making fun of UFO's/Aliens/cryptozoology.

It was interesting all she did was disect the BS from the half truth's and gave her opinion on it. no body is ever fully correct or incorrect life isn't black and white we don't all live in pleasantville. we are FAR from perfect.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:15 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

*sigh*

Lynn, your PM system is turned off, so I can't send you further apologies - my public one posted above will have to suffice, I'm afraid.

But I know you're bigger than all of that. Please stay onboard. We need you here.

All best wishes and hoping you'll feel better soon,

Selene

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:08 pm
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
*sigh*
But I know you're bigger than all of that. Please stay onboard. We need you here.
All best wishes and hoping you'll feel better soon,

:agree

Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:18 pm
GT Truther

Gawd.. I'm still feeling sore from this O.D. on painkillers. I'm going for a NAP taa taa..

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:35 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

mountaintiger7 wrote:
I would say the same as with the Zeta's, wait Until 2/12,2/13 pass and then make the call, it is better to keep an open mind.
Peace,
MT7

I agree MT7 and that is what I LOVE about this Forum even when a given prediction has come and gone we still have respect for each other and still remain open minded.

The GT Rocks :clap :clap :clap :clap

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Gawd.. I'm still feeling sore from this O.D. on painkillers. I'm going for a NAP taa taa..

Get well soon Freak

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Cheers,

Selene

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:00 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next