It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:16 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
Truth Seeker

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Dondep wrote:
TT, I feel for you and your loss; having a picture of LittleBear makes it all the more sad, but it's a fact of life that our pets usually only live a dozen or so years at most (cats and dogs, anyway). I'm still enduring some intense pain, but I won't go into detail here. However, I have to share this snapshot I took today of the TV screen, moments after I almost spewed my Coke all over my keyboard when I heard the anchorwoman on CNN ask this NASA guy (the one with a secret filling his mouth so big he could barely contain himself) "so is it really true there's a giant planet hiding in our solar system?". I could NOT believe my ears. And just to make sure I wasn't imagining things, I looked over and saw the NASA guy with the perfect expression for the question. Notice the headline and also the backdrop, which supposedly shows the relative size of a 'Brown Dwarf' in comparison to Jupiter, Earth, and a "low-mass star":

CNN: Is There A Giant Planet Hiding In Our Solar System?

Laura Knight and the Casisopeans attack again:
Elenin measures 500 kilometers in diameter
Its tail brings the Black Death...in 18 months

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=21918.0

A: Elenin is already taking its toll.

Q: (Perceval) How big is it?

A: 500km diameter along the long axis.

Q: (Perceval) At least it's not Venus...

A: It is growing.

Q: [discussion of answer] (L) Anything else about it?

A: And that is only the core.

Q: (Psyche) Yeah, and the tail... (Andromeda) Anything else on Elenin? (Perceval) We'll have to wait and see? (Psyche) Are we going to see a return of the Black Death?

A: Extremely likely.

Good photo Dondep

Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:58 am
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Dondep wrote:
TT, I feel for you and your loss; having a picture of LittleBear makes it all the more sad, but it's a fact of life that our pets usually only live a dozen or so years at most (cats and dogs, anyway). I'm still enduring some intense pain, but I won't go into detail here. However, I have to share this snapshot I took today of the TV screen, moments after I almost spewed my Coke all over my keyboard when I heard the anchorwoman on CNN ask this NASA guy (the one with a secret filling his mouth so big he could barely contain himself) "so is it really true there's a giant planet hiding in our solar system?". I could NOT believe my ears. And just to make sure I wasn't imagining things, I looked over and saw the NASA guy with the perfect expression for the question. Notice the headline and also the backdrop, which supposedly shows the relative size of a 'Brown Dwarf' in comparison to Jupiter, Earth, and a "low-mass star":

CNN: Is There A Giant Planet Hiding In Our Solar System?

Don - methinks Nasa is playing the political game thus the grin. Whatcha want to bet we get the full scoop as the House and Senate move forwards on the budget? Sorry to be a Negative Nelly but this appeared yesterday in my local paper:

NASA
Obama asked Congress to freeze NASA's 2012 budget at the 2010 level of $18.7 billion, roughly $300 million less than the amount called for in the 2011 road map that's working its way through Congress. Space operations would be cut by 29 percent to $4.3 billion, primarily due to retirement of the shuttle fleet that is winding down three decades of operations.

The White House plan would increase spending on earth science research and commercial spacecraft but offers little hope of transition work for some of NASA's 18,500-member workforce and a far larger team of contractors.

Taken from a snippet here: http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7427505.html

Yes, I realize it is slanted to local readers, however, the Houston metropolitan area has a huge stake in Nasa funding. The homes for sale in my neighborhood (less than 10 miles from the Johnson Space Center) continue to pop up.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:00 am
Site Admin

Not sure if this relates or not...

Massive object on edge of Solar System – Planet X?
Submitted by Ian Brockwell on Fri, 12/10/2010 - 00:54

A recent article (appearing in the mainstream media) has suggested that a “Massive dark object may be lurking on the edge of our solar system”

Some scientists believe that a large object, up to four times the size of Jupiter, may be pushing comets towards Earth from the Oort Cloud, which surrounds our solar system and contains billions of comets.

Astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire at the University of Louisiana believe that our solar system has a hidden 'companion' that has so far remained undetected and only a large object would have the power to “nudge” 25 percent of the comets in the Oort Cloud out of their current orbit.

Full Story >>>
http://www.ufodigest.com/article/massiv ... 3-planet-x

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

And then this, not sure what to make of all this, sure makes ya wonder some days...

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia ... 55342a.pdf

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:03 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Nasa Administrator believes in Extra-terrestrial Life

Some-One just DUMPED A CLUE in this article :whistle

Clifford Clift is one such believer. "Maybe the powers that be are setting us up for disclosure, making it more subtle so it won't be a big jolt to us," he says.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:54 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

The coverup does seem to be breaking apart and emerging into the light, doesn't it?

Cheers

Selene

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:06 pm
GT Truther

Nope they are Not stupid anymore NASA are still pretty stupid though and they tell us Rockets is the best we have!

HAHHAHA

Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:26 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37