It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:17 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
From Cliff High's ALTA 1309 .....Posted April 11, 2009
posted in the section.... Terra - Boats (not) afloat, Mechanism Theory

Quote:
...The data sets are now able, due to the far side of the longer term values now extending into 2013, to offer some indications as to the [2012 problem(s)]. It would seem as though the [squeeze] aspect/attribute set is a very key element here. The data sets are indicating that the [galactic core magnetic field] is [squeezing] our [solar system] and everything in it. As we progress further toward the [hunab ku (alignment with galactic center on Dec. 21. 2012], the [squeeze] will become even more severe, which is indicated to cause all manner of problems from [increased magma activity], to [dampened/crushed sun] to a wide range of other [magnetic pressure vessel effects] including [headaches], and [sudden death], and [mass deaths (animals, specifically birds and sea life)]. This last is indicated to include [humans], but unlike the [dead flocks], the [humans] will be [dying] in [disparate] areas, so it will take a while to reconcile the [death rate increase] to the same cause as the [devastation (of) bird life]....

Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:30 pm
GT Truther

TexLittlefield wrote:

Quote:
...The data sets are now able, due to the far side of the longer term values now extending into 2013, to offer some indications as to the [2012 problem(s)]. It would seem as though the [squeeze] aspect/attribute set is a very key element here. The data sets are indicating that the [galactic core magnetic field] is [squeezing] our [solar system] and everything in it. As we progress further toward the [hunab ku (alignment with galactic center on Dec. 21. 2012], the [squeeze] will become even more severe, which is indicated to cause all manner of problems from [increased magma activity], to [dampened/crushed sun] to a wide range of other [magnetic pressure vessel effects] including [headaches], and [sudden death], and [mass deaths (animals, specifically birds and sea life)]. This last is indicated to include [humans], but unlike the [dead flocks], the [humans] will be [dying] in [disparate] areas, so it will take a while to reconcile the [death rate increase] to the same cause as the [devastation (of) bird life]....

Thats a very valuable find - answers many questions, albeit not them all.

Does Cliff also state whether the human deaths will be based on geographic areas, age groups, blood groups, or indeed any discernible pattern at all?

Do you have a link for that excerpt?

TIA

Simon

Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:13 pm
GT Truther

Oh noes....

Dark Skies dvd conspiracy!!!

http://www.openminds.tv/dark-skies-dvd-conspiracy/

Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:35 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

As a Canadian, I'm not qualified to comment on the political aspects of the horrible event that occurred in Arizona today. I just feel so sad such an awful thing happened.

There's a sickness in this world. But I have to believe things will get better.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:08 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Chinese village disappears following UFO sighting

Are UFOs to blame for the disappearance of an entire village located in
the mountains of China?

There have been quite a few UFO sightings and reported paranormal activity over the course of the past two months, but those reports pale in comparison to a recent account that claims that an entire Chinese village located near the Qin Ling Mountains has vanished following reports of UFOs seen flying over the area.

In a report published on the website Knowelty, eyewitnesses reported seeing eight glowing and rotating lights in the sky prior to the disappearance of the village. The rotating lights then flew north and disappeared into the sky.

“There was a purple flash and then the clouds turned black,” claimed one eyewitness. “This lasted for awhile and then there was a loud bang like thunder.”

Making the disappearance even more believable is that the closest nearby highway Xianyang Highway, which the villagers would have had to use if they indeed fled their village, was reportedly closed off with barriers and soldiers.

At the time of the event, eyewitnesses claimed to see lights in the night sky, but also numerous snakes fleeing the area and a number of individuals heading into a nearby nuclear base situated in the Qin Ling Mountains.

Since the report was published, Shaanxi Province police and military stationed around Qin Ling Mountain have both gone on record disputing the reports of the eyewitnesses and say that the lights in the sky were, “merely spotlights.”

Adding to the intrigue of this incident is the fact that villagers claim that a military convoy consisting of tanks, missiles and personnel were seen entering the area following the alleged UFO abduction.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:18 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post DISCLOSRE!!!.. DISCLOSURE!!!
Alien Life, Paranormal Visitors Get Official Recognition

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110103/lf_ac/7505142_alien_life_paranormal_visitors_get_official_recognition

Extraterrestrial life and paranormal beings are moving slowly away from the fringes, as more international governments conduct official studies and even census counts of the mysterious beings.

This week, the Argentine Air Force announced it is creating a commission to document and research all reports of unidentified flying objects in the country's air space, according to the AFP.

Although not fully formed yet, the commission will bring together meteorologists, air traffic controllers and pilots in order to give a more comprehensive scope to UFO sightings and to more officially record and investigate the phenomena.

Argentina is actually behind the times, as neighboring countries Brazil and Uruguay have already conducted similar measures to investigate sightings.

European Union lawmaker Mario Borghezio took a similar approach to researching possible alien life in June, when he submitted an official request asking all EU member nations to release their documents on UFO sightings, according to AOL News. In June, the declaration had received 17 signatures.

Colombian officials are looking to the spookier side of things this week, as its Medellin undertaker William Bentacur has decided to conduct a supernatural census of the city's eeriest residents, according to AFP.
The count, which Bentacur conducted alongside four other funeral parlor workers, has already revealed at least 215 spirits living within the city limits; 23 of those reportedly showed their faces in photos and videos.

The census is far from over, Bentacur told the AFP, as residents or tourists who spot spirits in Colombia's second-largest city may email him (censofantasmas@hotmal.com) or call the funeral home to report any supernatural sightings. He expects to take a year for the project, then write a book and try and snag a documentary deal.

Ghost hunters revealed that they're a pretty dedicated bunch when in November, a group announced they will voyage across the North Atlantic in April to meet with the Titanic's spirited guests, AOL News tells us.

Titanic expert William Brower, who will go on the trip, believes that the intense emotional trauma passengers endured during the shipwreck left supernatural imprints that still exist today, nearly 100 years after the gigantic cruiser hit an iceberg and sank to the bottom of the sea.

Brower says the investigators will try to recreate the ship's last night afloat by playing the same music that the doomed passengers heard and eating the exact meal served when the Titanic hit the ice; such attention to detail, he hopes, will bring out any residual emotional impressions left at sea.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:30 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

midnight wrote:
As a Canadian, I'm not qualified to comment on the political aspects of the horrible event that occurred in Arizona today. I just feel so sad such an awful thing happened.

midnight - as a citizen of the World you are qualified to comment. It is, indeed, a very sad day for all of us.

Living where I do near Houston, this terrible event has local interest as well because she is married to an astronaut.

I can only pray for the victims and their families but also pray for this sad young man and his family, too.

This nation needs to do some serious soul searching right now. As a block walker, I've been subjected to folks wanting to sick their dogs on me to threatening me with bodily harm. :roll

The anger in this nation is appalling. As a daily commuter I see the rage in folks just driving to work, to school, the grocery store or whatevah.

I can only hope that this terrible event serves as a wake up call to all of us here in the States. We really need to take a long, hard look at what we have become and how far we are from those ideals we hold so dear.

Political discourse is, in my opinion, very healthy and is indicative of a healthy society. Political vitriolic stances, however, do very little to advance the business of this nation. The fact that some people in this nation earn millions of dollars pursuing vitriolic agendas makes me very sad.

:( :candle

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:21 am
GT Truther

midnight wrote:

Quite the contrary IMHO midnight. Canadian citizens, like States citizens are the two cultural wings that support this independent western European bird of prey. Far more so than the fiscally decrepit and racially inferior Mexican-Indian sub-genus (speaking from the hateful mouth of too many white Anglo Saxons of day and age and this tapestry of underlings and overseers) what happens in the states is indeed quite important to the Canadian branch of the continental power base. As it is in reverse order; what happens in reverse affects the other. I for one would very much like your opinions on the latest outbreak of the mass killing virus. It's your hemisphere too.

Something my wife said last night when we first learned of this outbreak of murder was that a twenty-two year old young man couldn't or shouldn't have enough experience to concentrate so much murderous anger at governmental idiocy yet. There's just not enough frustration or 'normal' training time to become a mass murderer on the basis of angry reprisal for layoffs, taxes, bullying by the bureaucracy et al. I thought her observation quite profound and it keeps tripping up my consciousness as a feeling that "something is just not right" about this tragedy's circumstances. Perhaps because both the legislative and judicial branch took KIA casualties.Thereby spreading the fear provaction in the message of terror over two branches of the power elite of the US minor royalty. I keep stumbling on Mk-Ultra eventing for false flag triggers. I wonder if this is yet another false flag dramatic event to trigger the next binding of citizen's freedoms. I mean, good grief folks - this occurred in the state most in turmoil about citizenship, border security, policing rights and responsibility. It's too convenient and the path too pat. Look to the DC complex or another governmental bastion for reinforcement of the message of accessibility of future victims from amongst the power elite and "home of the brave".

So please midnight; share your views. I think your opinion is important and could well be extremely insightful. After all, we are not only citizens of the same planet, genus, and culture but you are indeed a citizen of this continent of societal woes looking at a border that is mostly adjunct from here on out.

Good lovely cold winter's day to all. Stay warm in being as warm as your hearts. I have been very touched by the well wishes and kindnesses of my Threadmates here. Everything will work out in the end for all. What we hope for is the smoothest transitions to the future and the ability to provide and love our loved ones in the manner we are programmed.

My thoughts and good wishes to all from the landing zone of an expected winter storm. Happy to be warm at home and with you my friends. Grist

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:27 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
midnight wrote:
This nation needs to do some serious soul searching right now. As a block walker, I've been subjected to folks wanting to sick their dogs on me to threatening me with bodily harm. :roll

The anger in this nation is appalling. As a daily commuter I see the rage in folks just driving to work, to school, the grocery store or whatevah.

I can only hope that this terrible event serves as a wake up call to all of us here in the States. We really need to take a long, hard look at what we have become and how far we are from those ideals we hold so dear.

Political discourse is, in my opinion, very healthy and is indicative of a healthy society. Political vitriolic stances, however, do very little to advance the business of this nation. The fact that some people in this nation earn millions of dollars pursuing vitriolic agendas makes me very sad.

:( :candle

Yes BB. I don't want to sound like some whacko conspiritorial drone, but it's almost as if some blanketing cause is irritating an entire population set or segment thereof. I wonder at my imagination shivering at the image of crop dusters spitting irritant compounds or something in the water or food chain to affect an entire society with angst and violent reactivity. Hmmmmmm. Maybe not so whacko after all?

Strange; my bride and I took a rare but inevitable trip to our nearest "WalMart and such" metropolitan center yesterday and i felt on edge and teeth grinding savage disassociation and angst until we cleared the city limits to return the 75 miles to my beloved tiny-town. I wonder if it's just being spoiled at living in a expansive panorama of peaceful bucolic America or if there isn't some malevolent vibration in stacking so many humans and machines atop each other. I felt the anxious squabble and scrabble of the hive disrupted and much like a healthy bee hive menaced by hornets. Not pleasant that. I feel sadness and distress for humanity pressed into unhealthy masses.

I'm off to walk a loving family member in the cold northwesterly wind. I wish the same six legged joy to you all. Grist

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:49 am
GT Truther

Well, with the greatest respect to my American friends who feel strongly about their right to bear arms, it pains me deeply to point out that under normal human circumstances and human nature, someone furious at a politician or politics – for whatever reason (and it is their perfect right to feel that way) – might hurl themselves at the object of their wrath, screaming invectives and slogans but armed with no more than perhaps a baseball bat or sharp fingernails. That’s happened throughout history, everywhere.

A struggle would have ensued. Someone – or two – might have been bruised and their dignity assaulted. Perhaps there would be some broken bones and angry words.

But to hand that same angry person a fully loaded automatic weapon and tell him to “express his opinion” ?

Surely, the Founding Fathers who endorsed a “well-armed militia” never intended that.

Since ancient times, the serious weapons of any community militia have always been stored in a central armory, under lock and key. You can see these collections of pikes, halberds, guns and swords in almost any castle in Europe or Japan. Americans can visit the Armory at Williamsburg, Virginia – the model of community militia in place at the time of writing the American Constitution. Serious weapons deserve serious respect.

It is well past time for those who endorse the right to bear arms to resume some intelligent responsibility for their control and use.

Absolutism is the realm of cranks and crackpots, not that of responsible Americans who cherish their (increasingly precarious) liberties.

Regards,

Selene

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:48 am

I hear all of you; this latest "mass murder" reeks of a controlled scenario, with appropriate victims to ensure the greatest fear factor. I haven't had time to do any real research into this aside from what has been in the MSM, but the pattern is the same as has been going on since Columbine, and perhaps even earlier.

I have some questions which I am going to attempt to answer, one of which is the history of the young shooter. Was he on antidepressants? Who were his acquaintances, his mentors? How did he acquire his weapon?

Selene, I have to disagree with you about the gun issue. IMHO, one of the main objectives of these shootings is to cause such fear in the populace that they will be willing to give up their right to bear arms. On the other side of that coin is the fact that if, as I strongly suspect, this event was engineered, nothing would have kept the gun from the hands of the shooter. Knowing I may be considered a "conspiracy theorist" I can't help but agree with others here who have said or intimated that this was the work of mind-controlled person. IF I find more, I will post it.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:15 am
Profile YIM

About the shooter, Jared Lee Loughner

Alleged Arizona Shooter -- Crazy Rambling Videos

1/9/2011 7:57 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Jared Lee Loughner -- the 22-year-old man who allegedly shot Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and 17 other people -- posted a series of videos to YouTube within the past month ... and it's both shocking and crazy. ...The videos are a series of written slides -- topics include the Constitution, dreams, currency and mind control.
http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/09/gabrielle-giffords-congresswoman-shot-arizona-jared-lee-loughner/

Jared Lee Loughner: School Wanted Mental Evaluation
Suspected Gunman in Congresswoman Attack Bought Gun After Dropping Out of School

Jared Lee Loughner, the suspect in custody following the murder of six people in an apparent assassination attempt on Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, purchased a semi-automatic handgun two months after his college said he would have to undergo a mental evaluation before returning from suspension, sources told ABC News. (Sound familiar? Remember the Virginia Tech shooting?)
Loughner was described Saturday as a politically radical loner, who had been rejected by the military, and often disrupted his college classes.....Neighbors said Loughner wasn't hostile, but often kept to himself.
In one of several internet postings, Loughner suggested the government was trying to take advantage of him in some way. One video was called "My Final Thoughts: Jared Lee Loughner!".

So far he fits the description of a "lone wolf". I wonder if there will be information released that might pinpoint his handler - if he had one that is. Just speculation at this point.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:55 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hi, Rutsie –

I quite agree that this all smacks too much of MK-ULTRA mind-control weirdness.

But I cannot help wondering if – even so – his controllers might have had a far more daunting task here if it were more difficult to carry a weapon of this type at will. We might at least be able to ask: Who allowed him to check it out of his secure locker...?

A system of weapons storage that required someone else’s signature to log weapons in or out might at least deter the obviously deranged from acting in anger. The simple question: Why do you want your weapon now? might reveal much. Sure, people can lie, but...

Cheers,

Selene

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:05 pm
GT Truther

Does anyone need assistance in spelling or defining a "patsy"? How stupid the set designers and bit writers, called controllers, who stage these horror shows must think we are. How sloppy they've become. I have very disparaging comments bubbling to my verbal center about the low-brow, mediocre, and lazy construction of what should be very sophisticated passion plays forcing society into slavery again. Are we really so easily fooled by these monsters? Are we really so lazy minded a society that they can force these one acts down our throats as reality? No wonder we are an angered and isolated culture now. So much bullshit heaped upon us by a bunch of maniacal amateurs posing as saviors and sophisticates deserving of self-ordained power to steer the proletariat and direct the mobs to their ends.

Our society is being broken into the haves and have nots; our hatreds being stirred and poured forth to divide and conquer a population that avoided the killing stroke of rabid politicization so long and so successfully. You can smell the hatred and fear building in the air. You and I smell it and abhor it, yet still allow it. Look at the recent furor over TSA mediocre high school and working world failures given the power to police the middle class and bully them into submission over the period of a few short years of planning and organization building. Peanuts in high places allotted power over the gentle masses always points to ensuing trouble. This "operation" to subvert the mindset of a Republic is well underway. If you want to see the playbook look at the history of either Germany or Japan prior to the "Second World War," which in fact never really ended. The sides just reordered the military industrial complex and shuffled the power brokers and monetary Achilles heels in the world economic marketplace and reignited the hundred years plans of the corporatists with a smile and a wink from the bosses. The power battles within the "free world' can be observed looking back to the infighting and powersharing between The Nazi Brownshirts, Schutzstaffel (SS) and Sturmgruppen and are reborn in the 21st century. The only difference between Japan and Germany was that Hitler was not quite a deity wherein Emperor Hirohito was. Same command and control systems otherwise by bending the means of organizing the masses into a war workforce. Nearly every other societal facet was identical. How utterly prophetic it is. The Fourth Reich would appear to now be US. God help us. This modus operendi looks more and more like a page from the power struggle within the Wehrmacht between the intelligentsia, merchant class, and the working class, altruistic communists, royalists, socialists - every ist under the sun; and Brown Shirts and National Socialist Movement and democratic whatever parties of the thirties in the Germanic tribes can be seen mirrored as Democrats, Republicans and Tea Partiers of our shattering society and all as hateful of each other as were the strata of then flowering Nazi Germany. We think we're a sophisticated society and can resist the playbook. The playbook just reassigned the party names and saddled up again. Control over each and all is the management of the Federal apparatus. How low we are held in esteem as the corporate fascists spin their truth for we ignorant eaters again and again and again to follow orders and throw ourselves upon the swords of their convenience. We think we are too sophisticated to suffer the pogrom again in our beloved democracy that isn't. How we swallow their swill like honey and life and allow millions to perish in their wake. The evil here is phenomenal. I shudder when i think of the innocents who will suffer this time.

It just doesn't seem worthwhile to argue over the pro and con emotions of gun control. I tend to lean toward keeping weapons available. I think they will be outlawed in coming times. The playbook doesn't suffer an armed population. But i'm not sure it's a good thing. The people are taken out of the wheel of control over their own destiny when they are disarmed. Look at Germany. Look at Japan. Look at Russia. Look at Eastern Europe. Look at Great Britain. But i hear you Selene. Allowing the mentally malleable and angry public with sophisticated weapons is worrisome. I wonder though. Can we go backward? If the steel musketry is taken away, do we not have enough sophistication as a free market selling and buying public to acquire yet another and more violent arsenal? It seems engineering and sophisticated market places lay the concept of disarmament moot.

The wild card is the awakening dragon of the orient. She may indeed be the rising primacy that will reorder everyone's plans for hemispherical domination. And she's a force to be respected indeed and no stranger to subjecting the masses to great privation in order to steer the massive bulk of her ship of state on this increasingly smaller life raft.

I say my whispered prayers to whatever being may listen for hope of better results. My love and respect for you all. Let's keep the conversation going. The suppositions and suggestions, beliefs and queries, are threads spun of the energy that launches our thoughts from silence to spoken and written truths.

Arise and be the angels you are. You are needed more now than in a very very long time before.

Respect always, Grist

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:08 pm
GT Truther

rutsuyasun wrote:
I hear all of you; this latest "mass murder" reeks of a controlled scenario, with appropriate victims to ensure the greatest fear factor. I haven't had time to do any real research into this aside from what has been in the MSM, but the pattern is the same as has been going on since Columbine, and perhaps even earlier.

I have some questions which I am going to attempt to answer, one of which is the history of the young shooter. Was he on antidepressants? Who were his acquaintances, his mentors? How did he acquire his weapon?

Selene, I have to disagree with you about the gun issue. IMHO, one of the main objectives of these shootings is to cause such fear in the populace that they will be willing to give up their right to bear arms. On the other side of that coin is the fact that if, as I strongly suspect, this event was engineered, nothing would have kept the gun from the hands of the shooter. Knowing I may be considered a "conspiracy theorist" I can't help but agree with others here who have said or intimated that this was the work of mind-controlled person. IF I find more, I will post it.

It sure appears that way...

Dex

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:10 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
...This nation needs to do some serious soul searching right now. As a block walker, I've been subjected to folks wanting to sick their dogs on me to threatening me with bodily harm. :roll

...Political discourse is, in my opinion, very healthy and is indicative of a healthy society. Political vitriolic stances, however, do very little to advance the business of this nation. The fact that some people in this nation earn millions of dollars pursuing vitriolic agendas makes me very sad...

BB, will you illuminate a bit more on the remark you made about block walking and feeling as if folks are feeling and threatening violence? How can your walking around the block illicit such ire? I don't understand how you can possibly be a threat in such an instance. I'm not doubting your sensibilities, just wondering what would set them into a paranoid or neurotic mode such as this and your thoughts about the phenomenon.

Thanks for the rewind and delving into your statement for us. Grist

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:59 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
...This nation needs to do some serious soul searching right now. As a block walker, I've been subjected to folks wanting to sick their dogs on me to threatening me with bodily harm. :roll

...Political discourse is, in my opinion, very healthy and is indicative of a healthy society. Political vitriolic stances, however, do very little to advance the business of this nation. The fact that some people in this nation earn millions of dollars pursuing vitriolic agendas makes me very sad...

Yes It makes me FURIOUS

Did you know the C.I.A. Meddles around in Autralian Politics?

Ma'am we Don't really have a voice over here in Australia The CIA decides who they want in as Prime Minister!

READ THIS::
http://www.serendipity.li/cia/cia_oz/cia_oz1.htm

It was going on then AND IT IS STILL GOING ON NOW!!!!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:07 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

FYI: Info on the economy
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/01/04/AR2011010403742.html
Quote:
A study by the Business Roundtable and the U.S. Council Foundation found that the share of the profits of U.S.-based multinationals that came from their foreign affiliates had increased from 17 percent in 1977 and 27 percent in 1994 to 48.6 percent in 2006.

Making and selling their goods abroad, U.S. multinationals can slash their workforces and reduce their wages at home while retaining their revenue and increasing their profits. And that's exactly what they've done

Our economic woes, then, are not simply cyclical or structural. They are also - chiefly - institutional, the consequence of U.S. corporate behavior that has plunged us into a downward cycle of underinvestment, underemployment and under-consumption. Our solutions must be similarly institutional, requiring, for starters, the seating of public and worker representatives on corporate boards. Short of that, there will be no real prospects for reversing America's downward mobility

MT7

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:21 pm
GT Truther

I’ve just been watching the exceedingly interesting “The Police State” segment of Jesse Ventura’s “Conspiracy Theory” TV series. It was pulled off the network after one broadcast and all traces of it removed from the network’s website. The PTB have good reason to fear what Ventura is exposing. (Thank goodness for YouTube!)

“The Police State” deals with FEMA concentration camps, martial law and “enemies of the state”.

And boy, is it scary. This documentation is utterly real, not wild-eyed speculation. I consider myself a moderate, sensible person. But even to me, this stuff is Germany circa 1936. It can happen here, friends.

Gov. Ventura is absolutely wonderful as he catches legislators, ‘spokesmen’ and officials out in embarrassing lies, evasions and inconsistencies. He’s a very sharp thinker. He gets the goods – no wonder the PTB pulled his show. They have good reason to be afraid of what Ventura is finding. “The Police State” documents:

• The secret establishment of 72 “fusion centers” for clandestine spying on American “dissidents” – that’s you, me and everyone if you’ve ever signed a petition, supported a candidate, had a political view or written a blog. These centers are 1) federally funded and mandated, 2) operated by FEMA and Homeland Security 3) utilize the American military in domestic operations in clear violation of the Constitution (what else is new, eh?) and 4) have absolutely no accountable oversight, report to no elected officials, nothing. They are asking citizens to “report unusual activity by your neighbours...” a la East German STASI, comrades.

• The covert building of as many as 800 “residential centers” in the U.S. that are 1) barb-wired facing inward – to keep the “residents” in, not to prevent intrusion, 2) locked to external access, 3) equipped with children’s playgrounds – and shows footage of children playing on these toys inside these locked facilities now. These centers are invariably located near railway lines or airports – to facilitate the clandestine transfer of large numbers of people without observation?

• The legislative basis for establishing FEMA concentration camps. Congressional co-sponsors of the bill are filmed denying knowing what’s in the bill they’re sponsoring, or sneaking out the back door as Ventura’s cameras arrive at the front.

• The recent legislative division of the U.S. into ten ‘districts’, to be run by hand-picked (i.e. unelected) ‘governors’ that override all state jurisdictions, such mandate to be at the whim of the head of FEMA. In other words, the mechanism for a legal coup d’etat is already in place.

• As soon as Ventura’s team is seen filming the tens of thousands of mass-grave coffins stored in Georgia, flatbed trucks begin to remove the evidence. Beautiful, no? Nothing to hide, of course. Perfectly ordinary... :sheep :sheep :sheep

Must viewing.

Part One:

Part Two:

Part Three:

Cheers,

Selene

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:36 pm
GT Truther

My dear Selene, you do lend credence to my above rant. I have seen the Ventura piece and it is edifying. What we need to accept is that what you speak of is what the populace is allowed to see. As I believe is the case regarding military secrets, engineering black projects and the rest, what we are seeing is decades behind the actual availability in black technologies to "the corporation". In that line of thought we have very much to fear from below the waterline than what we observe from above. Please review a bit of the history of the rise of the Nazi powers and observe the repetition of those events in our current crisis. I do consider it a slow boil crisis. "They" are far more ready to deal with us than we to deal with them.

Believe in perseverance and duck when someone yells "duck!" or "gun!" It's a shame to live in a time where a little paranoia is a healthy thing. The active verb is "live"

Love and harmony to all. Don't dive into the bunkers yet, but talk about this stuff amongst your friends and neighbors with the least amount of sensationalism or drama. Read below; "Silent friends are only good as pallbearers." It's not a joke.

With hope and desire for peace, harmony, and happiness for all. Grist

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:48 pm
GT Truther

URGENT READ THIS!! The 4th reich is being Re-Established!!!
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/master_file/fourthreich.htm

The 4th Reich is being re-established

This Awareness indicates that this being more likened unto the Gestapo branch of Nazi Germany. Much relates back to Nazi Germany, partly because many of the Nazi elite were brought into this country by the Rockefellers after World War ll and these entities were put into high positions in this government and gradually have been used for training others and for re-establishing what may be termed as the 4th Reich.

The 4th Reich being the new version of the 3rd Reich of Nazi Germany

This Awareness indicates the 4th Reich being the new version of the 3rd Reich of Nazi Germany. This Awareness indicates it appears the plan would use these entities to go into houses section by section in cities, getting rid of various people on a list of troublemakers, or entities who they consider to be possible troublemakers; anyone who has had difficulties with police, with law enforcement, or who has been public and vocal against the New World Order; anyone who has guns or munitions in their home, and these entities have the equipment to spot such by the vibrations of a kind of metal detector type equipment; anyone who has connections with patriot organizations or militia type groups: these would be the population targets.

(Read about the American Concentration Camps)

Also, in some cases they may select certain areas to harass the people, just because that area appears to be undesirable, or to have undesirables located in it. This Awareness indicates the plan being of course to intimidate the masses, to destroy, as indicated, two-thirds of the population. It is part of a policy or program that could then be implemented throughout the world to reduce the world population by two-thirds.

This Awareness indicates that in starting with the United States it would bring complete control of this country to its knees and give that control to the elite. This Awareness indicates of course, this is assuming that there is enough of these entities in the elite corps who would go against their citizens and conducts these activities in the manner that the Nazi Gestapo did. This Awareness indicates it is seen as probable that this could occur.
(Revelations of Awareness newsletter 96-12 no. 472)

Nelson Rockefeller brings 3000 Nazis Illegally into U.S.

This Awareness indicates that the continued growth of the Nazi party after World War ll was enhanced when Nelson Rockefeller brought 3000 Nazis, disguised and given passports under other names, into the United states, and set up a kind of an organization using these entities.

Mind Control Projects out of Atlantic Richfield Corp.

Many of these entities became agents of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), NASA, also NSA, and in the FBI and other government agencies, so that the Nazis had more or less totally infiltrated the United States government in may of its key and sensitive positions.

This Awareness indicates that they were used in and given jobs within many of the corporations owned by the Rockefellers, including Atlantic Richfield. This Awareness indicates that it was through Atlantic Richfield that much of the mind control programs were implemented and used. This Awareness indicates that many who went through World war ll thought they had completed the war and that the atrocities of the Nazi at that time were at an end, but indeed, they have come back as the 4th Reich. The Nazis in this country are well hidden, or to be more precise, their role as Nazis is well hidden.

Bush's "Skull & Bones Society" a Nazi Organization

This Awareness indicates that the previous readings given by this Awareness have made reference to George Bush as having been involved in the Skull and Bones Society of Berlin, during Hitler's early years, and the Skull & Bones Society was still Nazi orientated and that there appeared to be a link between George Bush and the Nazi orientation from the Skull & Bones Society.

Various Scenarios on How the NWO will spread should America fall
(ET's and "Christ's Return a possibility)

This Awareness indicates that in the scenario of a New World Order , each nation will deliver its own people into a loyalty to the United Nations. It is likened unto pledging allegiance to the United nations for a particular reason, wherein the people will have been conditioned to cooperate. This is the plan.

The United Nations an international bankers organization
The United Nations which is a Rothschild organization, which is an international banking organization. It is basically own by the international bankers, established by them, set up by them, and influenced and basically controlled by them.

This Awareness indicates of course there will have to be certain situations that occur to make the people cooperative. There are several potentials ranging from economic disaster to potential global disaster such as earthquakes or war or famine, to the scenario of extraterrestrial interference with human affairs, whereby entities are brought together to fight off extraterrestrials, or to embrace extraterrestrials as new deliverers or saviors of the world.

Kissinger's "ET Card" -- Make Peace or Die from ET Threat
(Revelations of Awareness 96-10)

This Awareness reminds you of the statement of Henry Kissinger, after the Oklahoma bombing, when he spoke and said: "It is time to play the ET card." This Awareness indicates that the ET card was used in the Peace Accord at Dayton, Ohio, and this is a continuation of the ET card. In Dayton, Ohio, the leaders of the factions in the Bosnia/Croatian/Serb war were brought in, taken down an elevator underground, shown the remains of the alien bodies, warned of the alien threat to humanity, and told that they had to find peace in their area because there was a great threat to humanity by extraterrestrials.

This Awareness indicates that in this current scenario, it can be seen that the extraterrestrial visitation would be to introduce the Antichrist as the Messiah returned, and to some degree this could be countered by a following scenario of what would be called "hostile forces". In the event true Pleiadian or Sirian invasion were to follow, if the Sirius or true Pleiadian craft came to rescue humanity after the Orions had already come to the planet, the governments could say "We are now being invaded by hostile extraterrestrials and we must fight to keep them from taking the world from us! Our Pleiadian friends will help us to defend against them!" see project Blue Beam and our Galactic Overview file.

Whatever the case may be, whatever the scenario may be, the circumstance will be designed to influence the masses to go along with the delivery aspects of giving their nation to the United Nations for its collective guidance of all nations, and those countries that do not cooperate and go along with this action will be gradually ostracized and possibly even punished in the future.

The ostracizing of the nations would include economic boycotts and a kind of a cut-off of any culture and economic relating, so that the nation loses any foreign trades to or from its borders, so that contacts with the nation would be considered outlawed. Eventually, the hope would be that the nations would join with the United Nations of the world and become part of the New World Order.

This Awareness indicates that in order for these countries to be thus coerced into this action, the leaders would need to be enticed into thinking something for themselves would come of delivering the country to the New World Order, and thus, those in leadership within each country would hope to gain something from the New World Order personally, and individually and collectively.

Meanwhile, the people of each nation would be hoping to see something worthwhile come from from their country being delivered to the United Nations and losing its own sovereignty. This Awareness indicates that it does appear that once entities begin to get closer to this day of reckoning, more questions will be asked, more skepticism and more suspicion will be spread among the people. Rumors will fly, and even though the media of each country will promote the New World Order, there will be many people who will object and have grave doubts about this NWO and its real purpose.

United Nations Troops are Butchers not Saviors
(Revelations of Awareness 92-12)

This Awareness wishes to discuss briefly the nature of the United Nations armies. That during the presentation in Arcadia, a film was shown in which the United Nations armies were brought into a West African nation to bring peace. They encountered several hundred civilians and thus, opened fire on them with machine guns and rifles. The masses, the several hundred women and children were all slaughtered by the United Nations troops who had come to bring peace, and they joked and laughed about their job and how they had completed that and now must go on and find others. The film itself has been brought back to put on television to alert the masses but no station would allow it to be shown, and thus, the film was presented at this meeting and was made available for individuals to purchase, but such does not allow the masses to know what really occurs with these mercenary United Nation troops who are basically working for the Nazis, the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers.

Go to the Next Page: "NWO probably delayed beyond the year 2010"

Back to the Master File

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:19 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Wondering if you are using too much material from other websites fr33kshow, I know other member have been in trouble for this. Also I'm sure that Chinese village disapperance was debunked. It was a publicity stunt. Hey everybody, come and see where there used to be a village. I like hearing your opinions but I'm not going to read some huge story pulled from another site. Sorry to moderators if it's not my place to say this.
Did anyone else hear the last Clif High interview on Veritas? He said a politician would be shot and after that all politicians would have armed guards.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:39 pm
GT Truther

Bill Ryan's commentary on the RULERS OF THE WORLD interview

Source: projectavalon.net

On 1 January 2011 I (Bill Ryan) published a controversial interview with a deep insider - whom I called 'Charles' - who had worked closely for many years directly for the group of men that were controlling the planet. I called it RULERS OF THE WORLD.

In that interview, 'Charles' confirmed the following:

The reality of the plan to set up a false flag event to frame the ETs as hostile.

Full details (with a rationale from the controllers' point of view) of the plan to reduce
    the world's population.

Confirmation that the human race is an ET genetic project.

Confirmation of ET reality, and the reality of their craft.

A statement that the ET craft had been brought down deliberately (after one or two
    initial 'lucky hits' in the 1940s).

Confirmation of the existence of the Mars base, and that we're poised to leave the solar
    system.

Confirmation of the existence of the back-engineered man-made flying triangles.

The existence of the controlling group, with details of their composition and modus
    operandi.

Confirmation of artifacts on the moon, and confirmation that Arthur C. Clarke knew a
    great deal.

Confirmation that there's anticipated to be a peak of solar activity that might interfere
    with electrical circuits (in 2012 or 2013).

Confirmation that the solar system is a binary system (i.e. that 'Planet X' is a reality).

Quite a bit more - about the way that the insiders operate, their goals and plans, and
    how they think.

In this 50 minute video commentary, Bill Ryan answers a number of questions about the interview, Charles' background, the ET genetic project that is the human race, and much more.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:18 am
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
TexLittlefield wrote:

Quote:

Thats a very valuable find - answers many questions, albeit not them all.

Does Cliff also state whether the human deaths will be based on geographic areas, age groups, blood groups, or indeed any discernible pattern at all?

Do you have a link for that excerpt?

TIA

Simon

>>>>Do you have a link for that excerpt?<<<<

The paragraph is from their proprietary email newsletter.....so there is no internet link.
I did go back in my own mail to see if it was indeed published ...as copied...in Apr '09 .....and I
did find it in my mail . It's unaltered ...wording exactly the same.

>>>>Does Cliff also state whether the human deaths will be based on geographic areas, age groups, blood groups, or indeed any discernible pattern at all?<<<<

I looked ....and what you see in that quote is all Cliff had to say about the subject .

Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:36 am

Rick Hunter wrote:
Wondering if you are using too much material from other websites fr33kshow, I know other member have been in trouble for this. Also I'm sure that Chinese village disapperance was debunked. It was a publicity stunt. Hey everybody, come and see where there used to be a village. I like hearing your opinions but I'm not going to read some huge story pulled from another site. Sorry to moderators if it's not my place to say this.
Did anyone else hear the last Clif High interview on Veritas? He said a politician would be shot and after that all politicians would have armed guards.

Of course you have a right to mention this, Rick. You have done so politely and in a very friendly manner. Fr33k, please remember we still have to keep our postings from other sources to 10% or less of the original material, or we risk being shut down. Thanks in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:25 am
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37  Next