It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:12 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
L2L wrote:
Sorry Don but the Zetas just keep extending their dates and making excuses as to why their dates don't ever come true...

I am on record for not buying into NL and I don't buy into your theory that those "Silly Zeta's" are playing with us a little longer excuse either.

I appreciate your message of Prepare and be Aware and I will continue to promote that but I am officially OFF THE FENCE with you, NL and the Zetas.

I am putting myself out there as Site Admin and I am saying that I think it's all BUNK.

I will be the first one to say that I am WRONG should anything happen but at least I won't be the one moving goal posts and making NEW Dates all the while writing new excuses like the Zeta's :crazy

I hear you L2L. Pisses me off that they play these stupid games with the elite (and those that actually echo them), bec ause the "shock" didn't meet the goalpost of the end of the calendar year 2010, but how does one address the facts that not only is Indonesia sinking, but the Phillipines? Now I know someone personally in the Phillipines who has a friend there who had to be evacuated ("just until the floods subside and you can go back to your homes"). Yes, the shock hasn't hit the world yet, but isn't that part of the Coverup, keeping the true situation from hitting the maiinstream media? Do we all take our balls and go home because events didn't hit 100% at the time we were led to believe?

I myself know it's going to happen, but I've resigned myself to the probability it won't happen all that soon. Just more flooding, more Coverup, more excuses (by the media and gov't as well as Nancy and her zetas), so I'm just going to "watch the parade" now. :popcorn (And ask for more logical explanations of events than the gov't or NL/ZT provide.) Being prepared is just as iimportant as ever, and I'd hate to wake up to find the New Madrid going off sometime in the next few months and people freaking out "b-b-b-b-b-ut Indonesia didn't completely sink in December 2010!!!! How can this be?!?!?"

Sadly, one of the side effects has been that several people I know - who weren't even seriously considering "2012" - have now embraced the "2012" scenario due to the massive fish and bird die-offs, as well as huge tracts of Australia beiing flooded (by an 'inland sea' as the media is now calling it). So they're now starting to prepare, but they're less likely to listen to NL/ZT. Very interesting.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I Wonder?...Dex

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." David Rockefeller

http://www.patriotfreedom.org/new_world_order_info.php

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:05 pm
GT Truther

Optus Tech News wrote:
NASA suspects: 'The life is out there'
Feb 03, 2011 4:13pm

http://www.optuszoo.com.au/news/technology/daily-telegraph/nasa-suspects-the-life-is-out-there/292270
NASA says it has found more than 1200 possible new planets, putting the chances of finding alien life on a "much firmer footing".

Aww.. Noes.. Meening I don't really care what NASA says

Optus Tech News wrote:
NASA scientists revealed that its Kepler telescope has found more than 50 Earth-like planets orbiting sun-like stars, more than doubling the known number of planets that appear to have conditions to maintain life.

Aww.. Gee.. REALLY.. I didn't know thaaaaaaaat. :sarcasism

Optus Tech News wrote:
In only four months of searching one small corner of the Milky Way, Kepler found more than 1200 planets in total and at least 200 multi-planet star systems similar to ours.

Oooo.. The BioMass lives :roll

Optus Tech News wrote:
NASA scientists said they needed time to confirm that the planets are, in fact, planets and not some other object, like a double star.

Never A Straight Answer meening *LIE* "Gee kids they were Double stars we made a mistake He he silly us" *LIE* :fight :fight

Optus Tech News wrote:
Given Kepler's success rate, which is over 80 per cent, they believe the vast majority of the objects will be declared planets once they are able to measure their masses using ground-based telescopes.

It will be Hushed over YET AGAIN :roll

Optus Tech News wrote:
One area of particular interest to the NASA scientists is a group of six planets circling a sun-like star named Kepler 11.

Like they don't know the truth already But they will ZIP THEIR LIPS :evil

Optus Tech News wrote:
That solar system contains at least five planets that NASA wants to look closely at for their possible Earth-like characteristics.

Yeah Like they didn't know :fu Nasa

Optus Tech News wrote:
Scientists believe there may also be a sixth Earth-like planet lolling around Kepler 11 at a distance further from the sun than the other six.

I am NOT IMPRESSED

Optus Tech News wrote:
The scientists noted that further research is needed to determine if any of the Earth-like planets might be the "Holy Grail" they are seeking, a planet similar to Earth in size and mass and that has the necessary elements to support life.

why are they wanting this Holy Grail do they know 'something' we don't :hmm

Optus Tech News wrote:
In addition to determining whether the Earth-like finds are planets, the scientists will have to assess their composition.

Yeah So?

Optus Tech News wrote:
They need to determine whether they are rocky and not comprised mainly of gas.

Flatulence In A Bottle :readthis

Optus Tech News wrote:
They also need to assess surface temperatures because, one of the scientists noted, their Earth-sized finds are mainly orbiting suns that appear smaller and cooler than Earth's sun.

Perfect 21.5 degrees celsius Habitat :hmm

Optus Tech News wrote:
NASA noted the Kepler telescope is on a three-and-a-half year mission to search for Earth-sized planets, therefore this report after only four months worth of data collection means it is possible Kepler will find many more Earth-like planets.

humans become a space faring species YES!

http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.optuszoo.com.au%2Fnews%2Ftechnology%2Fdaily-telegraph%2Fnasa-suspects-the-life-is-out-there%2F292270

http://twitter.com/login?redirect_after_login=%2Fhome%2F%3Fstatus%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.optuszoo.com.au%252Fnews%252Ftechnology%252Fdaily-telegraph%252Fnasa-suspects-the-life-is-out-there%252F292270

This is too important not to share around! optus Gave this For free and Sharing on twitter/facebook So I guess they don't care if it goes here Too.

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:49 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I thought it might be worth mentioning that Godlike Productions has closed (or, someone has hacked the site and made a very convincing Goodbye page). I didn't know Trinity to be religious, but then again I never paid much attention .

Reference:

GLP Goodbye Page
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/

Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:50 pm
GT Truther

STANLEY A FULHAM
(Aliens Intervention Process in Motion)

UFO predictions – bull’s eye again!
Fulham’s final letter on UFOs and aliens

http://thechurchofufology.blogspot.com/ ... ulham.html

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:14 am
Site Admin

Wonder how true this story is?

Top US Official MURDERED for Exposing Cause of Bird & Fish Kills WMD

Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
I thought it might be worth mentioning that Godlike Productions has closed (or, someone has hacked the site and made a very convincing Goodbye page). I didn't know Trinity to be religious, but then again I never paid much attention .

Reference:

GLP Goodbye Page

AGH HAHAHAHA LOL Looks like the GLP lost out you did know it was NARC-CENTRAL didn't you Most moderators and admin there were C.I.A. and Military Generals? You didn't know did you::

IS GODLIKEPRODUCTIONS A TAVISTOCK OPERATION?

Lists some banned words on the forum, such as "Tavistock Insitute" , malware, spyware, adware, Jason Lucas, stanford research institute. Claims it is owned by a company called http://www.lop.com

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:00 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Wonder if this will gain momentum??

Chemtrails: Is The Government Poisoning Us From Planes?

ATLANTA -- Conspiracy theorists believe the U.S. government is spreading toxic chemicals from planes. They call them chemtrails and there believe the toxins are damaging the environment and our health.

"It definitely angers me," said Ali Valente of Buckhead. "Some days there's only four [chemtrails] some days there's eight. Some days the whole sky is enveloped in milky white substance."

Full Story >>
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/26718985/detail.html

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:12 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

And then this shocker..

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com ... -genocide/

Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

This is a long video but well worth watching...

I hope this guy is wrong :scared

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1 ... PSIM116/PR

I should say that I am NOT promoting this paid subscription just the message in the Video.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:00 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:

Reference:

GLP Goodbye Page

Saw that, too, Lynn! However on Friday (I think?) he was calling out Omega (remember him?) and others on the site for something. Truly the post made no sense whatsoever.

:hmm

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:09 pm
Site Admin

GodLikeProductions Shut Down?
Feb 06 2011.

One of the most popular Internet message boards in the world appears to have suddenly and unexpectedly shut down. GodLikeProductions, a nexus of Internet conspiracy discussion, has disappeared and in its place is a somewhat mysterious message:

The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there; lift a stone and you will find me.

For the book has been closed, The names have been written, Judgement cometh.

And it was known to them in those days that there would come upon them the judgement of the children of God, who had lived among them as men and learned of their ways and tested their hearts.

While much of the material on “GLP,” as it is commonly called, borders on lunacy, the site has been invaluable for news because it is empowered by thousands of worried, obsessive and, ultimately, sharing people who constantly scour the Internet for substantive news, trying to find meaning and understanding within the many millions of digital voices that compose the Web.

The closure appears to be permanent because the current GLP message ends with a link to a “goodbye” recording.

If GLP is in fact gone, we lose one of the most important places on the Internet to gather and discuss current events anonymously. GLP has been a much better place for news than CNN, MSNBC, FoxNews or any other mainstream news site.

On the other hand, the current, strange outage could be the result of hackers. GLP has built up many enemies over the years. It might even be a publicity stunt. There is no doubt that the site is crawling with paid disinformation agents including a number from within our own government. Some critics even claim that GLP is an intelligence operation. Nevertheless, discourse has remained mostly free and open there.

In any case, here’s hoping GLP’s farewell is only temporary.

In the meantime, it is safe to assume that thousands of paranoid GLP regulars are panicking right now. End-of-the-world-doom was a favorite, obsessed upon topic of discussion there.

http://vanshardware.com/2011/02/godlikeproductions-shut-down/

Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:18 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
re: GLP, maybe someone tried to do some early spring cleaning - and found that there was nothing left!!!

:crylaugh :roflmao :brockoli

------------------------------------------

:readthis hmm, someone sent me this.

'we shall see' as the saying goes.

btw, at the link you need to see the 'close approach data', which cites 16th October.

Simon

:scared :shakehead

----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2011 11:00 PM
Subject: this came my way ... interesting ...

“been doing some digging and found this on NASA site and this comet is coming our way and if the trajectory is correct, and it is always possible it could change its path slightly, even NASA are not perfect it will be very close to the earth on October the 20th 2011, and will be seen with the naked eye, and we will also be showered by the shrapnel from this comet, thats only if this thing does not hit us”

http://tinyurl.com/47wyq4u

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C%2F2010%20X1;orb=1;cov=0;log=0;cad=1#cad

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:34 pm
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
This is a long video but well worth watching...

I hope this guy is wrong :scared

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1 ... PSIM116/PR

I should say that I am NOT promoting this paid subscription just the message in the Video.

yikes!

Other nations as well?? (Being British my thoughts are for here).

btw, I suspect that those in the know behind the scenes are hoping that severe tectonic activity will mask this. Maybe thats why the New Madrid quake is going to happen?

Simon

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:38 pm
GT Truther

The article posted by Bluebonnet about GLP was correct in crediting GLP for allowing discussions about stuff that mainstream media doesn't allow. The great majority of the threads were crap, but every once in a while there'd be a great thread, like the one from the guy working for NASA with the warning about insider knowledge of soon to be solar CMEs that would take down the grid. Another thing GLP was good for was how quickly threads would appear and grow.

But, aside from the Tavistock connection, GLP was a sanctuary for hate and ignorance. The last time I got banned there, it was for criticizing Trinity for saying that the demonstrators against Mubarrek (sp) were a bunch of animals. He hates all Muslims.

The article Bluebonnet posted about GLP said it was a site where "discourse has remained mostly free and open". But if your opinions aren't strongly right-wing in nature (in threads of a political nature), you are instantly banned. Not "free" for everyone.

The idea that GLP could be permanently dead is weird. I sort of see them as that apparently dead monster that surprises as you are trying to catch your breath after the battle to the death.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:37 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
GodLikeProductions Shut Down?
Feb 06 2011.

a nexus of Internet conspiracy discussion, has disappeared
"
The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there; lift a stone and you will find me."

I found the GLP to be rather annoying.
This quote is from the "new" GLP is originally from here:
http://www.guardiansofdarkness.com/GoD/god-kingdom.html :whistle

From that same page, this prayer:
Quote:
O Cosmic Birther of all radiance and vibration!

Soften the ground of our being and carve out a space within us where Your Presence can abide

Fill us with your creativity so that we may be empowered to bear the fruit of your mission.

Let each of our actions bear fruit in accordance with our desire.

Endow us with the wisdom to produce and share what each being needs to grow and flourish.

Untie the tangled threads of destiny that bind us, as we release others from the entanglement of past mistakes

Do not let us be seduced by that which would divert us from our true purpose, but illuminate the opportunities of the present moment.

For you are the round and the fruitful vision, the birth-power and fulfillment, as all is gathered and made whole once again.

which I like :pix

Peace,

MT7

Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:37 pm
GT Truther

Flu breakthrough promises a vaccine to kill all strains

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/ ... st-success

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:25 pm
GT Truther

As an alternative to GLP there is always Alien Earth.

As I understand it, this was set up by Elaine, the original owner of GLP, after she had sold GLP.

http://alien-earth.org/

Simon

Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:29 am
GT Truther

GLP is back up.

Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:57 am
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
GLP is back up.

Trinity has more lives than a cat! I swear - his "message" is a hoot! What a twatwaffle!

:crylaugh :puter :roflmao :slap

Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:37 am
Site Admin

Unbelievable yet another publicity stunt, I swear Trinity is such an attention whore it is not even funny.

What did his message say Blue I need a good laugh today

Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:14 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

L2L wrote:
Unbelievable yet another publicity stunt, I swear Trinity is such an attention whore it is not even funny.

What did his message say Blue I need a good laugh today

Sorry The Site Was Down.. It Was An Emergency!

Guys...

I have been having a serious problem with internet stalkers for the last 4 weeks..

They have posted all my personal information on the internet with the intent to harm me, my friends, and my family..

They have been calling up and harassing my family and business partners..

They have committed libel, defamation of character, cyber stalking, criminal harassment, hacking, ddos attacks, and other offenses...

These are GOOD people they have been stalking who are now AFRAID for their lives because of this :censor ..

I know how much this website means to many of you, it means that much to me too...

But the personal sacrifice becomes too great when they put my friends and family as risk..

I've got the ball rolling with the police and with civil charges against the individuals associated with this activity..

While I spend my time traveling to prosecute those involved in this internet gang stalking activity I will be handing over the reigns here at GLP to SHR and Phoenix... :roll

To make up for the trouble of having to take the site down all paid members will get a free month added to the back end of their subscriptions and all regular free members will get a chance to try out the paid members features with a free one month upgrade.

We will make the code changes and get everyone their free upgrades later tonight so hang tight for that...

I just want you guys to know how close I was to just walking away from this thing all together..

I am ONLY keeping this site online because I have received so many emails & videos offering support from GOOD PEOPLE who LOVE AND NEED GLP...

Please listen to me when I tell you GLP NEEDS ALL YOUR HELP..

THE GOOD PEOPLE OF GLP NEED TO CIRCLE THE WAGONS AND PROTECT THE SHIP!

If you see any of these stalking :censor around here report it immediately please...

WE NEED YOU GUYS

WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER AND PROTECT THIS WEBSITE

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

:spit :crylaugh :slap :roflmao

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:39 pm
Site Admin

This message is coming from the biggest Drama Queen and Wolf Cryer of our Online Century?

If this actually did happen (Which I very HIGHLY doubt) I feel sorry for him but Trinity has cried wolf so many times its hard to find fact from fiction.

Karma is a bitch and one day it's gonna kick Trinity right square in the gonads for his continued shenanigans :roll :crazy :doh

Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
I myself know it's going to happen, but I've resigned myself to the probability it won't happen all that soon.

I myself know it's not going to happen. Now let's get serious. I'm putting 100 canadian box on the table. Care to join the bet? :mrgreen:

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 pm
GT Truther

Cyberbird wrote:
Dondep wrote:
I myself know it's going to happen, but I've resigned myself to the probability it won't happen all that soon.

I myself know it's not going to happen. Now let's get serious. I'm putting 100 canadian box on the table. Care to join the bet? :mrgreen:

re: Planet X and more, these dot-joining messages at Earthboppin may be of interest.

As for the Zetans, perhaps they could be telling half truths whilst trying not to say too much.

http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/theend/messages/16466.html

http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/theend/messages/16492.html

http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/geology/messages/23081.html

Simon

Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:57 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next