It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:56 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Danstew,

An FYI - I put this together when the Boeing Whistleblower thing first started:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1607&hilit=boeing+whistleblower

Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:07 am
GT Truther

Remember the StarTerk movie about the ribbon traveling in space? Do we create our own situations? Or is someone in Hollywood way ahead of us?

Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:15 am
GT Truther

Gene Roddenberry was waaaaay before his time. I also believe he had inside information, seeds of truth, around which he wrote his stories.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:06 am
Truth Seeker

Here's one more that I thought everyone should read !

The photon belt was first discovered by scientists (Paul Otto Hesse) in 1961 near the vicinity of the Pleiades by satellite instrumentation. The photon belt is a huge torroid shaped object composed of photon light particles
• The solar system and the photon belt are moving toward each other
• Our solar system and the photon belt will merge sometime between March, 1995, and the end of 1996 (2012 dec. 21 11:11 PM ? )
• The thickness is approximately 2,000 solar years or 759,864 billion miles
• Earth is now completing a 24,000-26,000-year cycle with this photon belt
• Before the photon belt arrives, the Sirians will be making 'mass landings' on Earth to help us through the experience of the photon belt (the mass landings will occur '2-6 months before the photon belt reaches us').
GOING THROUGH THE PHOTON BELT
• Enter the null zone
• Alter body type of all living things
• Non-operation of any electrical device . Once the pumps quit and water tanks are empty, water will not run and toilets will not flush. Lights cannot be turned on. Cars will not start. When the collapse of the planet’s electrical and magnetic fields occurs, it will also allow all atoms on Earth to be changed. The atoms in our bodies will be modified to form a new body—a body that is semi-etheric—and the veil of consciousness around us will be removed. We will no longer be living in the limited 3rd-dimensional reality. We will now have physical and psychic gifts that we were meant to have
• Total darkness (for 2-3 days). The sun will have disappeared from view and we will be unable to see stars in the pitch black sky a* Atmosphere is compressed and
everyone will feel bloated . This aspect is also beginning to happen now as noted by the increase in seismic activities that stretch from the 1960s to the present time. This can also be seen by the dramatic change in our planetary weather patterns.
• The big danger will be from nuclear materials since there is the possibility for either nuclear chain-reactions or huge and deadly radioactive explosions of fissionable materials. Therefore, to avoid these dangers, the Galactic Federation will allow a special landing of technical ships and personnel so that these potential nuclear dangers can be alleviated.
• Sun cools down
• Earth climate cools ('ice age type of climate'). This will occur because the sun will be undergoing a change in its interdimensional polarity which will prevent the sun’s heat from reaching planet Earth’s surface.
Day 3-4
• Atmosphere dimly lit (like dawn)
• Start photon effect. This photon effect is very important because it will allow us to have a new energy source. This new energy source will permit the end of our planet’s fossil fuel dependency. It will also allow the capability for space travel since photon drive technology is the power system for all starships operated by the Galactic Federation
• Photon energy devices are operable
• Stars will reappear in the sky
Day 5-6
• Exit the null zone, enter the main photon belt zone
• Transition into a 24-hour daylight period
• Every living thing is invigorated (Humans will go back to having 12 strands of DNA)
• Earth climate warms
• Photon beam-powered ships can travel in space
• Incredible psychic abilities are reclaimed (eg telepathy, telekinesis, etc)
• We will now be living with what we have called "Extraterrestrials"
17 years later (2012-2013)
• Normally going through the photon belt would take 2000 years
• However at this time our solar system will enter an interdimensional rescue bubble that will thrust it out of the photon belt
• Our solar system will be put into a position about 3 light years from the Sirius star system (at present Sirius is approximately 8.3 light years from Earth)
• Then this will be the end of our 24-hour daylight experience and bring the return of an approximate 12-hour daylight/12-hour nighttime schedule

just saying WOW ! :sherlock

all there is is SERVICE TO SPECIES and GOD !

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:24 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Indeed. WOW! :yamon
:popcorn :popcorn :awe

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:35 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The photon belt was first discovered by scientists (Paul Otto Hesse) in 1961 near the vicinity of the Pleiades by satellite instrumentation. The photon belt is a huge torroid shaped object composed of photon light particles

Everytime I read or hear about the Pleiades - it gets my attention. :shock:

See the link below from Wikipedia for more info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleiades_in_folklore_and_literature

It is also interesting that Subaru (the car company) based its logo on the Pleiades.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:08 am
GT Truther

Danstew wrote:
I know this is off topic but it's ticking me off.

Is there a spell checker on this thing ??? :oops

Another excellent way to spell check is to install the Google toolbar on your Windows system. Add the "Check" icon/app and it will spell check any type you've entered into any website page when you click it. Verrry handy tool if you're posting directly rather than pasting from your clipboard or Office doc.

Go to Google.com to install toolbar. I also like the icons linking YouTube, Wikipedia, News, Images to search directly. Very good tools.

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:01 am
Truth Seeker

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Lynnwood wrote:

Does this explain why the saucer that crashed in Rosewell had no electronics as reported by AAF at the time only Fiber Optics ?

Sure seems that way .

:agree

Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:51 am
Site Admin

Danstew wrote:
I know this is off topic but it's ticking me off.
Is there a spell checker on this thing ??? :oops

Sorry there is not.

You can do what most of us do write your post in either email and or word and have that program spell check for you, then simply cut paste into a post here

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:26 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Posted by Blue in our Astronomy Section

Bluebonnet wrote:
IT'S the ultimate experience for Star Wars fans - staring forlornly off into the distance as twin suns sink into the horizon.

Yet it's not just a figment of George Lucas's imagination - twin suns are real. And here's the big news - they could be coming to Earth.

Yes, any day now we see a second sun light up the sky, if only for a matter of weeks.

The infamous red super-giant star in Orion’s nebula - Betelgeuse - is predicted to go gangbusters and the impending super-nova may reach Earth before 2012, and when it does, all of our wildest Star Wars dreams will come true.

The second biggest star in the universe is losing mass, a typical indication that a gravitation collapse is occurring.

When that happens, we'll get our second sun, according to Dr Brad Carter, Senior Lecturer of Physics at the University of Southern Queensland. :yamon

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/technology/sci-tech/tatooines-twin-suns-coming-to-a-planet-near-you-just-as-soon-as-betelgeuse-explodes/story-fn5fsgyc-1225991009247#ixzz1BgIBYbrz

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Danstew,

An FYI - I put this together when the Boeing Whistleblower thing first started:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1607&hilit=boeing+whistleblower

Wowie zowie, Lynn.

You are far too modest - you put together one heckuva compilation there. Must reading, for sure.

I don’t know how I missed it the first time…..I need to read more widely on this site!

Thank you!

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:45 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Gene Roddenberry was waaaaay before his time. I also believe he had inside information, seeds of truth, around which he wrote his stories.

Gene Roddenberry Knew, He knew I'd say he was a contactee for sure.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:45 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Posted by Blue in our Astronomy Section

Bluebonnet wrote:
IT'S the ultimate experience for Star Wars fans - staring forlornly off into the distance as twin suns sink into the horizon.

Yet it's not just a figment of George Lucas's imagination - twin suns are real. And here's the big news - they could be coming to Earth.

Yes, any day now we see a second sun light up the sky, if only for a matter of weeks.

The infamous red super-giant star in Orion’s nebula - Betelgeuse - is predicted to go gangbusters and the impending super-nova may reach Earth before 2012, and when it does, all of our wildest Star Wars dreams will come true.

The second biggest star in the universe is losing mass, a typical indication that a gravitation collapse is occurring.

When that happens, we'll get our second sun, according to Dr Brad Carter, Senior Lecturer of Physics at the University of Southern Queensland. :yamon

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/technology/sci-tech/tatooines-twin-suns-coming-to-a-planet-near-you-just-as-soon-as-betelgeuse-explodes/story-fn5fsgyc-1225991009247#ixzz1BgIBYbrz

"Here's the pitch… and the swing….

“Second sun? Planet X? Noooo waaaay! It’s the explosion of that vastly unpredictable Betelgeuse gone supernova…! Sure, sure. That’s it, (isn’t it….)?” :slap

Nothing to worry about kiddies. We predicted it. Happens all the time.

Errr. Does it?

That's what they’d like us to think. The set-up.

"Strike two. Bases loaded...."

Next up is…..? Well, whoahhh, shocker: “The NASA probe has discovered a new and unknown planetary object…. inbound….”

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:03 pm
Truth Seeker

CME / pole reversal data revised edition IMPORTANT
something to do with energy coming from the center of the galaxy.
Sun will react to it in a paranormal way.

Is it losing energy? No gaining !

The grid is a big concern !
This sounds like the 2012 movie. The sun caused all the destruction.
Nobody I have been involved with believes 'officially' the 2012 timeline.

NIBIRU ?... I knew it. No!

WAVE ?
WAVE ?So, this 'ribbon' of magnetism we are heading into, could it be the 'Wave' that has been mentioned before. The Wave is supposed to be an area of increased energy that the solar system is supposed to fly through. BUT, what if the actual Wave isn't increased 'energy', but this magnetism, and as our heliosphere and the various gravity fields of our system interact with the 'ribbon of magnetism' (NASA), it causes unkown energy exchanges that can be very dynamic.

Actually, NASA like most govt agencies, leaks like a noodle strainer. There is VERY LITTLE which is actually an unknown secret... but the info gets put out in such small pieces and from such a wide array of sources - that's it's nearly impossible for someone to put all the pieces together and then state it as fact. Like I said, NASA and others often - especially now - aren't sure what the facts are . As long as something is in what is termed "the public domain" - while it may be discussed in the realms of a TS subject oveall - doesn't make that piece of info - on it's own - secret.

I can say that while I am putting together some provisions for my family... I'm not trying to survive an ELE. Potentially, the whole globe. But it depends on the time of day as to how badly certain areas might be affected. Don't worry your children with this stuff and I would discourage them from watching 2012 and other programs on TV these days. Maybe good info, but bad cause there, isn't a darn thing we can do about it... not 2012 timeline.

Electro MAgnetic Pulse - that's a big concern and now I really have to go !

EMP ?A solar emp does make some sense. More so when you consider the theories of the solar allignment interaction with the center of the galaxy in 2012.

I've got more on next post !

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:04 am
Truth Seeker

CME / pole reversal data revised edition IMPORTANT

Sorry, I have a very bad toothache (Molar/ back left side) which is giving me a very bad headache !

Continued from previous post :

Not to mention the referenced article in this thread regarding unexpected and unexplained gamma rays, that we really have no idea about.To think such an event could affect power world wide, it is also reasonable to think that it would cause explosions, fires, damage to the poles, etc. So long term affects would be horrible in major population centers.I know the government talks budget, but grounding the shuttles just makes me think something is up and they are rerouting sources where they are more needed for this mystery event.

They would just not let decades of exploration rot like a pile of junk in a ghost town.

In scientific circles where solar flares, magnetic storms and other unique solar events are discussed, the occurrences of September 1-2, 1859, are the star stuff of legend. Even 144 years ago, many of Earth's inhabitants realized something momentous had just occurred. Within hours, telegraph wires in both the United States and Europe spontaneously shorted out, causing numerous fires, while the Northern Lights, solar-induced phenomena more closely associated with regions near Earth's North Pole, were documented as far south as Rome, Havana and Hawaii, with similar effects at the South Pole.What happened in 1859 was a combination of several events that occurred on the Sun at the same time. If they took place separately they would be somewhat notable events. But together they caused the most potent disruption of Earth's ionosphere in recorded history. "What they generated was the perfect space storm," says Bruce Tsurutani, a plasma physicist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

To begin to understand the perfect space storm you must first begin to understand the gargantuan numbers with which plasma physicists like Tsurutani work every day. At over 1.4 million kilometers (869,919 miles) wide, the Sun contains 99.86 percent of the mass of the entire solar system: well over a million Earths could fit inside its bulk. The total energy radiated by the Sun averages 383 billion trillion kilowatts, the equivalent of the energy generated by 100 billion tons of TNT exploding each and every second. But the energy released by the Sun is not always constant. Close inspection of the Sun's surface reveals a turbulent tangle of magnetic fields and boiling arc-shaped clouds of hot plasma dappled by dark, roving sunspots.

Once in a while--exactly when scientists still cannot predict--an event occurs on the surface of the Sun that releases a tremendous amount of energy in the form of a solar flare or a coronal mass ejection, an explosive burst of very hot, electrified gases with a mass that can surpass that of Mount Everest.

October 23, 2003: Newly uncovered scientific data of recorded history's most massive space storm is helping a NASA scientist investigate its intensity and the probability that what occurred on Earth and in the heavens almost a century-and-a-half ago could happen again.

Right: An ultraviolet-wavelength picture of the sun taken by the ESA/NASA Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) on Oct. 23, 2003.
In scientific circles where solar flares, magnetic storms and other unique solar events are discussed, the occurrences of September 1-2, 1859, are the star stuff of legend. Even 144 years ago, many of Earth's inhabitants realized something momentous had just occurred. Within hours, telegraph wires in both the United States and Europe spontaneously shorted out, causing numerous fires, while the Northern Lights, solar-induced phenomena more closely associated with regions near Earth's North Pole, were documented as far south as Rome, Havana and Hawaii, with similar effects at the South Pole.

What happened in 1859 was a combination of several events that occurred on the Sun at the same time. If they took place separately they would be somewhat notable events. But together they caused the most potent disruption of Earth's ionosphere in recorded history. "What they generated was the perfect space storm," says Bruce Tsurutani, a plasma physicist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

More to follow ! Next post !

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:31 am
Truth Seeker

Danstew wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:

Does this explain why the saucer that crashed in Rosewell had no electronics as reported by AAF at the time only Fiber Optics ?

Sure seems that way .

Lynnwood ? I have a very large file of stuff from the whissle blower pages
101 pages reviewed for content

would you consider to review for me 27 pgs of data ? if not just say so , no problem. I thiought you might be interested in this topic.

:puter

I have a very bad headache & toothache and can't concentrate right now !

P.S. please forward to MOD don depp If you could please. I will foward also !

Danstew. (Sorry to Bother)
:gah

Here's the very last part !

[link to 2012poleshift.wetpaint.com]

For two weeks, Pluto has undergone the impact, heating and disturbance of a new celestial body next to its orbit. The reason: A Brown Dwarf as large as 1.9Mj than is positioned right in “Sagitario”, and that at the moment is disturbing the Pluto orbit. But not only the one of Pluto, also, she is disturbing the orbit of Jupiter, and the rest of planets of the Solar System. In fact, the Sun, has emitted CMEs during the last weeks that have brought about a displacement of our geomagnetic axis exactly in 19º, as well as an increase of the seismicity of 1.33 MW with respect to the average seismicity of year 2008, reason why “literally” the binary theory “of our Solar System” is confirmed. Something comes near, and clearly, the tip of the cloud of Oort in the zone of Sagitario, is caused by a Brown Dwarf, who in addition, can visualize in the WorldWideTelescope, (WWT), just, drawing up the Pluto orbit.

If it is observed at great length, has two satellites, that can carefully be observed. This would explain the disturbances undergone by the cloud of Oort during last the three months, and by all means, the alterations that the sun is undergoing in the cycles and cosmic ray emissions. Clearly, the stellar attraction between both stars, gravitationally contracts the orbits of the rest of planets, and clearly, verify the theories of doctors Michael P. Aubry, Christopher T. Russell, and Margaret G. Kivelson as well as, the models proposed by the Dr. John. J. Matese, and Dr. John. B. Murray, and the observations realised by Doctors Geoffrey W. Marcy, and Horseradish tree. R. Oppenheimer. The model has been closed. Especially when day 17 of 2009 July, Basket affirms in a press note, That” the Asteroid belt can very have formed far from the sun “. The Basket tries to tell something to us of slanted form, but already it is an advance. There now, already it is a fact, We have our Brown Dwarf, interacting with Pluto and Bombardeando asteroids of Oort against Pluto and Jupiter. At the moment we can be calm, because the great outer planets protect to us against the asteroid impacts of Oort, but, do not prevent the gravitational contraction of 41% anticipated by Murray, Matese and Oppenhheimer.

They next attack NASA whom they accuse of hiding this information and ridiculing anyone trying to bring the truth of this matter out in the open. They name the object and even tell exactly from where it comes.
”Why the NASA has waited for the 40 anniversary of mission APOLO, to tell part us of this? The information is dripping us. Something terrible, or perhaps no. The question is in the air. Why to duplicate scientific efforts on events that NASA already knew. For which NASA hopes 20 years to recognize that the Dr. Murray was right. Why to hope 20 years to corroborate the theories of doctors Michael P. Aubry, Christopher T. Russell, and Margaret G. Kivelson? And mainly… Why, just two days after the study deeper than it has realised the scientific community with pursuit in real time for the first time in history? . It is this tacit form to tell the truth us? The certain thing is that very little people will read east article. Perhaps only thousands of people will read this science, all will be pending of the 40 the very easy news of anniversary of the arrival of the man to the Moon, while a reduced group of scientists, we are trying to tell the world which today happens and the cause of it. Today, 20 of Julio of 2009, a Brown Dwarf of 1.9MJ is right intercepting the Pluto orbit literally. Its scientific denomination is: G1.9, and can be seen in WWT, Sagitario next to Pluto. Whoever, watches that it, and the one that does not want that it does not watch. The evidences are G1.9-Sagitarius there.”

They detailed a brief form of the results of their investigations..
1º. - The G1.9+0.3 Object, is highly susceptible to be considered like a Body of T1.9 type, with an approximated mass of 1.9MJ, and to be located to an orbital distance that oscillates between 60UA and 66UA.
2º. - The residual heat disturbances in the phantom microwaves, reflect a temperature of 2,700 Degrees Kelvin, coming from the analyzed zone, circumstance that is explained by the methane presence. The mass analysis, in 3D, confirms, this circumstance, and additionally the image obtained by chandra, fits “exactly” in the data modeling observed.
3º. - In the infrared phantom, it can see clearly, that this blue color, corresponds with an object whose sphericity, it is demonstrated, and it shows methane, in its composition.
4º. - This Object T, comes accompanied, at least by other two orbital bodies (satellites), whose composition, mass and orbit, it is still controverted, although, both seem to be solid bodies. (Rocky).

I was thinking of a graduated spiral that as we move through time/space the meduim of that timespace substate “steps up”
Standing wave patterns forming harmonic realm borders

Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:02 am

This from a renowned prophecy:

Quote:
Before the new story of creation happens, the Earth will go through gross geo-magnetic and catastrophic changes as the magnetic regions of the North and South Pole release “their torque," spinning the shell of the Earth into the new program of existence.

During the completion of cycles of star progression our entire solar system will enter into a vacuum in space where no electromagnetic fields exist. This is called an electromagnetic null zone. At that time cosmic waves will enter the polar areas of our Earth and penetrate to the very core of our globe. These waves will not only release some 48.6 x 10^18 ton miles of torque on the Earth, but will trigger unseen wave-properties from the core of the Earth placing catastrophic stress on the shell of the Earth and spinning the mantle of the Earth.

The world shall fulfil the cycle of rounds prophesied as she enters into a new meridian of time. The coming together of hidden scientific prophesy of the Nine Oracles will confirm the changing of the polar regions. After this purification the potential Omega is set within new spherical surface harmonies and the wonderful recreation of the world is allowed to proceed into a new cycle of husbandry.

There is now occurring the fulfilment of ancient spiritual and scientific prophecy through the ….

On this I have bet my whole being! I have studied this from every angle and give it all my faith.

We shall see....????

:popcorn

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:36 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

the time traveler wrote:
Remember the StarTerk movie about the ribbon traveling in space? Do we create our own situations? Or is someone in Hollywood way ahead of us?

Yea, he was really ahead of his time/my time/your time pun intentded

WOW !wish I had that movie, I'd watch it again just for the thread. It was on cable a couple weeks ago too.

WOW :popcorn :candle

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:17 am
Truth Seeker

Danstew wrote:
Danstew wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:

Sure seems that way .

Lynnwood ? I have a very large file of stuff from the whissle blower pages
101 pages reviewed for content

would you consider to review for me 27 pgs of data ? if not just say so , no problem. I thiought you might be interested in this topic.

:puter

I have a very bad headache & toothache and can't concentrate right now !

P.S. please forward to MOD don depp If you could please. I will foward also !

Danstew. (Sorry to Bother)
:gah

Here's the very last part !

NEVER MIND i'M BACK TOOTH IS FEELING SOMEWHAT BETTER !

[link to 2012poleshift.wetpaint.com]

For two weeks, Pluto has undergone the impact, heating and disturbance of a new celestial body next to its orbit. The reason: A Brown Dwarf as large as 1.9Mj than is positioned right in “Sagitario”, and that at the moment is disturbing the Pluto orbit. But not only the one of Pluto, also, she is disturbing the orbit of Jupiter, and the rest of planets of the Solar System. In fact, the Sun, has emitted CMEs during the last weeks that have brought about a displacement of our geomagnetic axis exactly in 19º, as well as an increase of the seismicity of 1.33 MW with respect to the average seismicity of year 2008, reason why “literally” the binary theory “of our Solar System” is confirmed. Something comes near, and clearly, the tip of the cloud of Oort in the zone of Sagitario, is caused by a Brown Dwarf, who in addition, can visualize in the WorldWideTelescope, (WWT), just, drawing up the Pluto orbit.

If it is observed at great length, has two satellites, that can carefully be observed. This would explain the disturbances undergone by the cloud of Oort during last the three months, and by all means, the alterations that the sun is undergoing in the cycles and cosmic ray emissions. Clearly, the stellar attraction between both stars, gravitationally contracts the orbits of the rest of planets, and clearly, verify the theories of doctors Michael P. Aubry, Christopher T. Russell, and Margaret G. Kivelson as well as, the models proposed by the Dr. John. J. Matese, and Dr. John. B. Murray, and the observations realised by Doctors Geoffrey W. Marcy, and Horseradish tree. R. Oppenheimer. The model has been closed. Especially when day 17 of 2009 July, Basket affirms in a press note, That” the Asteroid belt can very have formed far from the sun “. The Basket tries to tell something to us of slanted form, but already it is an advance. There now, already it is a fact, We have our Brown Dwarf, interacting with Pluto and Bombardeando asteroids of Oort against Pluto and Jupiter. At the moment we can be calm, because the great outer planets protect to us against the asteroid impacts of Oort, but, do not prevent the gravitational contraction of 41% anticipated by Murray, Matese and Oppenhheimer.

They next attack NASA whom they accuse of hiding this information and ridiculing anyone trying to bring the truth of this matter out in the open. They name the object and even tell exactly from where it comes.
”Why the NASA has waited for the 40 anniversary of mission APOLO, to tell part us of this? The information is dripping us. Something terrible, or perhaps no. The question is in the air. Why to duplicate scientific efforts on events that NASA already knew. For which NASA hopes 20 years to recognize that the Dr. Murray was right. Why to hope 20 years to corroborate the theories of doctors Michael P. Aubry, Christopher T. Russell, and Margaret G. Kivelson? And mainly… Why, just two days after the study deeper than it has realised the scientific community with pursuit in real time for the first time in history? . It is this tacit form to tell the truth us? The certain thing is that very little people will read east article. Perhaps only thousands of people will read this science, all will be pending of the 40 the very easy news of anniversary of the arrival of the man to the Moon, while a reduced group of scientists, we are trying to tell the world which today happens and the cause of it. Today, 20 of Julio of 2009, a Brown Dwarf of 1.9MJ is right intercepting the Pluto orbit literally. Its scientific denomination is: G1.9, and can be seen in WWT, Sagitario next to Pluto. Whoever, watches that it, and the one that does not want that it does not watch. The evidences are G1.9-Sagitarius there.”

They detailed a brief form of the results of their investigations..
1º. - The G1.9+0.3 Object, is highly susceptible to be considered like a Body of T1.9 type, with an approximated mass of 1.9MJ, and to be located to an orbital distance that oscillates between 60UA and 66UA.
2º. - The residual heat disturbances in the phantom microwaves, reflect a temperature of 2,700 Degrees Kelvin, coming from the analyzed zone, circumstance that is explained by the methane presence. The mass analysis, in 3D, confirms, this circumstance, and additionally the image obtained by chandra, fits “exactly” in the data modeling observed.
3º. - In the infrared phantom, it can see clearly, that this blue color, corresponds with an object whose sphericity, it is demonstrated, and it shows methane, in its composition.
4º. - This Object T, comes accompanied, at least by other two orbital bodies (satellites), whose composition, mass and orbit, it is still controverted, although, both seem to be solid bodies. (Rocky).

I was thinking of a graduated spiral that as we move through time/space the meduim of that timespace substate “steps up”
Standing wave patterns forming harmonic realm borders

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:36 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
This from a renowned prophecy:

Quote:
These waves will not only release some 48.6 x 10^18 ton miles of torque on the Earth

Uncle John here: By definition, torque = force * radius. Torque can not be released because releasing force has a time variable associated with it. Energy can be released over time. Of course torque can change over time. The spin of the earth (and thus it's torque) is slowly going down due to the loss of energy due to the friction associated with the tides.

http://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2004AM/finalp ... _79339.htm states the torque of the earth at 4.1 x 10^16 Nm. There are 1.35 pound feet per newton meter. There are 5 * 10^-4 short tons per pound. There are 6.21127 * 10^-4 miles per feet. Converting units gives one the torque of the earth at 27.675 * 10^12 ton miles. This number is way smaller than the prophecy number. How could this be?

Sky wrote:
On this I have bet my whole being! I have studied this from every angle and give it all my faith.

UJ: It is not a good thing to bet against mother nature or physics.

How could one come up with such a large number (48.6 x 10^18) with three digits of accuracy? That is like coming up with the total number of acorns buried by squirrels each year on the earth.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:42 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

CME / Pole REVERSAL Data CONTINUED Part 3

To begin to understand the perfect space storm you must first begin to understand the gargantuan numbers with which plasma physicists like Tsurutani work every day. At over 1.4 million kilometers (869,919 miles) wide, the Sun contains 99.86 percent of the mass of the entire solar system: well over a million Earths could fit inside its bulk. The total energy radiated by the Sun averages 383 billion trillion kilowatts, the equivalent of the energy generated by 100 billion tons of TNT exploding each and every second.
But the energy released by the Sun is not always constant. Close inspection of the Sun’s surface reveals a turbulent tangle of magnetic fields and boiling arc-shaped clouds of hot plasma dappled by dark, roving sunspots.

Once in a while—exactly when scientists still cannot predict—an event occurs on the surface of the Sun that releases a tremendous amount of energy in the form of a solar flare or a coronal mass ejection, an explosive burst of very hot, electrified gases with a mass that can surpass that of Mount Everest.

Below: These Northern Lights appeared over Wisconsin on Oct. 22, 2003. During the superstorm of 1859, such lights appeared as far south as Cuba and Hawaii. Photo copyright Chris VenHaus.
( Photo not available)

What transpired during the dog days of summer 1859, across the 150 million-kilometer (about 93 million-mile) chasm of interplanetary space that separates the Sun and Earth, was this: on August 28, solar observers noted the development of numerous sunspots on the Sun’s surface. Sunspots are localized regions of extremely intense magnetic fields. These magnetic fields intertwine, and the resulting magnetic energy can generate a sudden, violent release of energy called a solar flare. From August 28 to September 2 several solar flares were observed. Then, on September 1, the Sun released a mammoth solar flare. For almost an entire minute the amount of sunlight the Sun produced at the region of the flare actually doubled.

”With the flare came this explosive release of a massive cloud of magnetically charged plasma called a coronal mass ejection,” said Tsurutani. “Not all coronal mass ejections head toward Earth. Those that do usually take three to four days to get here. This one took all of 17 hours and 40 minutes

Not only was this coronal mass ejection an extremely fast mover, the magnetic fields contained within it were extremely intense and in direct opposition with Earth’s magnetic fields. That meant the coronal mass ejection of September 1, 1859, overwhelmed Earth’s own magnetic field, allowing charged particles to penetrate into Earth’s upper atmosphere. The endgame to such a stellar event is one heck of a light show and more—including potential disruptions of electrical grids and communications systems.

Back in 1859 the invention of the telegraph was only 15 years old and society’s electrical framework was truly in its infancy. A 1994 solar storm caused major malfunctions to two communications satellites, disrupting newspaper, network television and nationwide radio service throughout Canada. Other storms have affected systems ranging from cell phone service and TV signals to GPS systems and electrical power grids. In March 1989, a solar storm much less intense than the perfect space storm of 1859 caused the Hydro-Quebec (Canada) power grid to go down for over nine hours, and the resulting damages and loss in revenue were estimated to be in the hundreds of millions of dollars.

”The question I get asked most often is, ‘Could a perfect space storm happen again, and when?’” added Tsurutani. “I tell people it could, and it could very well be even more intense than what transpired in 1859. As for when, we simply do not know,” he said.

Solar Superstorm

Scientists are beginning to understand a historic solar storm in 1859. One day, they say, it could happen again.
[link to science.nasa.gov]
October 23, 2003: Newly uncovered scientific data of recorded history’s most massive space storm is helping a NASA scientist investigate its intensity and the probability that what occurred on Earth and in the heavens almost a century-and-a-half ago could happen again.

In scientific circles where solar flares, magnetic storms and other unique solar events are discussed, the occurrences of September 1-2, 1859, are the star stuff of legend. Even 144 years ago, many of Earth’s inhabitants realized something momentous had just occurred. Within hours, telegraph wires in both the United States and Europe spontaneously shorted out, causing numerous fires, while the Northern Lights, solar-induced phenomena more closely associated with regions near Earth’s North Pole, were documented as far south as Rome, Havana and Hawaii, with similar effects at the South Pole.

What happened in 1859 was a combination of several events that occurred on the Sun at the same time. If they took place separately they would be somewhat notable events. But together they caused the most potent disruption of Earth’s ionosphere in recorded history. “What they generated was the perfect space storm,” says Bruce Tsurutani, a plasma physicist at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

To begin to understand the perfect space storm you must first begin to understand the gargantuan numbers with which plasma physicists like Tsurutani work every day. At over 1.4 million kilometers (869,919 miles) wide, the Sun contains 99.86 percent of the mass of the entire solar system: well over a million Earths could fit inside its bulk. The total energy radiated by the Sun averages 383 billion trillion kilowatts, the equivalent of the energy generated by 100 billion tons of TNT exploding each and every second.
But the energy released by the Sun is not always constant. Close inspection of the Sun’s surface reveals a turbulent tangle of magnetic fields and boiling arc-shaped clouds of hot plasma dappled by dark, roving sunspots.

Holy crap, 11 year cycle = end of 2012, beginning of 2013
Dude, you’re saying that this large solar maximum is going to have an unknown interaction with recent gamma rays in our system.

That is it. I win a prize. !

Putting what you said about not expecting an ELE, is it safe to assume that damage to the Earth in general will not be so great as most of the damage will be to we humans specifically and our infrastructure?
Forget the dates ! The event is what is important.

1. What caused the failure of the Canadian power plant in March 1989?

On March 23, 1989, Hydro-Quebec had a 9 hour blackout affecting 9 million people. The cause was a geomagnetic induced current (GIC) due to a large geomagnetic storm.

GICs can put some transformers into what is known as half-cycle saturation, where the current in the windings can exceed the rated load for the device, and magnetic flux which is normally constrained to the transformer core can leak into adjacent structures. This can result in heating and damage to the device and adjacent structures. Note that the dramatic complete failure of a transformer does not occur very often. However, there is evidence that the lifetime of transformers in GIC susceptible regions is shorter than the lifetime of transformers in non-GIC susceptible regions. This suggests that GIC more commonly affects transformers by small amounts over time.

In addition to problems in the transformer itself, half-cycle saturation causes the transformer to draw a large exciting current which has a fundamental frequency component that lags the supply voltage by 90 degrees and leads to the transformer becoming an unexpected inductive load on the system. The large exciting current is also full of harmonics and the presence of these can lead to operation of capacitor-bank protective devices. Capacitor banks are an important device for maintaining voltage support, and the combination of a high inductive load and loss of capacitors makes voltage support difficult.

2. How could I demonstrate the effect of space weather on power systems?
For demonstration of induced currents in the electrical power grid, you could find a basic induction experiment, i.e. show that a voltage, and therefore a current, is induced in a conductor when exposed to a changing magnetic flux. The basic physics configuration one sees in textbooks is a simple loop-shaped wire through which one moves a bar magnet to induce a flow of current.

MORE TO FOLLOW on next post ! (see pt 4)

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 am
Truth Seeker

CME / Pole REVERSAL Data CONTINUED Part 4 Excerpts from Boing Whissle blower post !

The description of the VTC capability is correct also. They well may be discussing a Sun originated EMP. I am sure NASA is looking at every angle and possible source.

The corrected ‘end’ date is Oct 28, 2011, not 2012 according, to a a whistleblower on PROJECT CAMLEOT, ‘they’ are in a desperate race to harden electrical circuitry before this date

Could be, they are trying to be early, just in case. I don't think they really know for sure !

more to follow: Part 5

Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:06 pm

Spoken like a Scientist Uncle John. I do not know the facts of this statement personally, merely quoted it from the book which has proven many of its statements in scientific proof during the past 30 years. I therefore give it my personal acceptance. What is more interesting to me is the sequence of the process though. I bet the Big Boys will downplay this till the very last second - if not downright lie about the potential of it also!

It is indeed an amazing number and if that is what is coming, you can imagine the effect on the plates!?!? So it will be something to behold in my opinion, and sure is going to be interesting to experience if at all survivable! That's why I am glad I am riding one of the original rocks of the planet!

Thank you for putting such an exclaimer on the piece Uncle John!

:heart

Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

CME / Pole REVERSAL Data CONTINUED Part 5

(Excerpts from Boing Whisle blower Post )

I’m talking world wide. All technology items. Computers, TVs, cars, trains, planes. Come on. There is a LOT in the world, and the very machinery that is used to creat these things would not even work. It would take a long time.

IT IS midnight on 22 September 2012 ( ? )and the skies above Manhattan are filled with a flickering curtain of colourful light. Few New Yorkers have seen the aurora this far south but their fascination is short-lived. Within a few seconds, electric bulbs dim and flicker, then become unusually bright for a fleeting moment. Then all the lights in the state go out. Within 90 seconds, the entire eastern half of the US is without power.

It sounds ridiculous. Surely the sun couldn’t create so profound a disaster on Earth. Yet an extraordinary report funded by NASA and issued by the US National Academy of Sciences (NAS) in January this year claims it could do just that. The projections of just how catastrophic make chilling reading. “We’re moving closer and closer to the edge of a possible disaster,” says Daniel Baker, a space weather expert based at the University of Colorado in Boulder, and chair of the NAS committee responsible for the report.

It is common knowledge (verified by astrophycisists) that in 2012 we will get hit by a massive solar flare. (BY Whom ? Names Please ! )

I am a contactee, and I also have vision type experiences. I was NEVER able to get any information on what it is that is going to be the kicker for the ‘2012’ type event.

During an extremely long and intense ‘vision’ I had asked an entity what it would be that begins the ‘2012’ changes.

The ONLY time I ever got an answer to that question... the entity said, “Gamma Ray Burst.”
(BY Whom ? Names Please ! )

How much damage will it cause. I mean, will it be able to fry data storage? Take out circuit boards?

If so, fiat currency is HISTORY. Medical files, prescription drugs, first responders, airplanes falling out of the sky, boats lost at sea with no GPS, business men not seeing there family and friends ever again because the distance to travel back home without vehicles is too great... Man, the list, when you think of it, goes on, and on, and on!

Everything seems to be increasing... especially GRBs... of course, the sun is “full of it” at present.

Theres new energies streaming into our solar system from the center of the milky way. These new energies will affect planets and human consciousness to a point where I believe we will be entering fully into a dimension that vibrates much faster than this one. You’re right when you say nasa doesn’t know everything or understand everything thats because the science is limited to a 3rd dimensional perspective.

NOTE: I am unable to indicate who is speaking in these quotes but I am indicating when it is somone different with color of font. danstew

Sorry for any confusion. I'll try to be better at the color fonts, Danstew

Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:27 pm
Truth Seeker

CME / Pole REVERSAL Data CONTINUED Part 6 Excerpts from Boing whissle blower post .

These energies are coming from the center of the milky way, dont try to understand why, (the Black Hole Maybe) just know they are coming and with that, change is to follow..

Like most experts in the field, Hathaway has confidence in the conveyor belt model and agrees with Dikpati that the next solar maximum should be a doozy. But he disagrees with one point. Dikpati’s forecast puts Solar Max at 2012. Hathaway believes it will arrive sooner, in 2010 or 2011.

”History shows that big sunspot cycles ‘ramp up’ faster than small ones,” he says. “I expect to see the first sunspots of the next cycle appear in late 2006 or 2007—and Solar Max to be underway by 2010 or 2011.”

:oops Oh Crap that's this year 2011, Honey, pack your bags !

We won’t know within weeks, no one will, it doesn’t work that way. What we do know is that there is an increase, this increase will lead to a critical point. That is all I can say in terms.

The level is getting higher and we do know that eventually a critical point will be reached, but we are not certain where that point is. We can only make educated guesses about how high it can go before that happens. We just don’t have anything besides modeling and Sol is a large Star and complicated model with many variables and we are not 100% sure of how they will affect any outcomes.

:crylaugh Oh S##t

Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:39 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 37  Next