It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
L2L wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Gawd.. I'm still feeling sore from this O.D. on painkillers. I'm going for a NAP taa taa..

Get well soon Freak

Can't sleep my shoulders have locked up and its quite painful and annoying.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:00 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
L2L wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Gawd.. I'm still feeling sore from this O.D. on painkillers. I'm going for a NAP taa taa..

Get well soon Freak

Can't sleep my shoulders have locked up and its quite painful and annoying.

As others have suggested please seek medical attention!

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:17 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
As others have suggested please seek medical attention!

It appears the Pillow I was :offtobed on last night was too Hard and has Jarred my neck and shoulders :headbang :censor :censor :evil

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Valentines Are People Who

Valentines are people who
Are willing to be flowers,
Letting us enjoy their beauty
Even if for hours.

No Valentine hides from the sun,
Though sometimes lost in light.

If you love them, they just open,
Not unhappy to be woken
Even in the night.

Happy Valentine's Day to all! :heart

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:12 am
GT Truther

Happy Valentine's Day GTers.
Mine was completely exhausting, cooking for other people. I'm recently single, I had to leave my girlfriend because I like someone else more. The right thing to do even if my chances are slim with this other woman. I cooked her risotto today and she didn't like it, a fast food eater that wants to be a chef.
Selene do you have any idea what breed of cat that is in your latest lolcat? It has the best kitteh ears ever.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:38 am

Following is a link to an article UncleJohn posted in June about narcolepsy caused by H1N1 vaccine:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2347&p=30460&hilit=narcolepsy&sid=64305d20cc43f9b57c152be3d4dfdc9b#p30460

Now I found this article on the same topic:

Swine flu vaccine linked to 900 percent increased risk of developing narcolepsy
Sunday, February 13, 2011 by: Ethan A. Huff, staff writer

(NaturalNews) The World Health Organization (WHO) is currently investigating reports from 12 different countries claiming that the H1N1 (swine flu) vaccination is responsible for causing narcolepsy, a disorder involving extreme chronic fatigue and the tendency to fall asleep suddenly and without warning.

One of the reports from Finland, for instance, found that children who received the swine flu vaccine were 900 percent more likely to develop narcolepsy than non-vaccinated children.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031313_swine ... z1DwwBsxvI

Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:03 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hi, Rick -

You asked:

Rick Hunter wrote:
Selene do you have any idea what breed of cat that is in your latest lolcat? It has the best kitteh ears ever.

I don't really - but judging from the furry undercoat and big ears, it could be a Norwegian Forest Cat kitten - first cousin to the Maine Coon. They get big - and will upholster your house with fluff! http://www.coolest-cat-care.com/norwegian-forest-cat-breed.html

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:54 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
2012 Earth's Equator after 40 degree Pole Shift (closeup)

watch the youtube video....

-------------------------------------

btw, according to this webpage, it all happens this year - mid-March and mid-September! As ever, we shall see!!!!!

The page also says that this is the year (2011) that our solar system crosses the Galactic Plane of hundreds of billions of solar systems in our Galaxy. My only comment on this is 'insufficient information', as whilst I recall reading that this will be 'soon' I simply do not know exactly when it is supposed to happen.

http://www.heartcom.org/ForbiddenNews.htm

Simon

Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:42 am
GT Truther

Just a short note to say "yes, I'm okay" but I've been going through a lot of changes, as I expect everyone here does on occasion, and it doesn't mean I won't be back to my normal posting habits shortly.

I've talked to Lynnwood, she's okay, we all "need a break" sometimes, and emotions can run high here - we are after all a collection of highly independent thinkers with strong opinions on how and why we are all here on this planet, what the purpose of life is, and what the origin and destiny of humanity is. Even though we may disagree on these most profound questions, it does take a major effort to respect the dignity of each other, and separate that from our beliefs. It's a very flammable mix, and the fact we don't have more 'flame wars' and passionate arguments probably has more to do with the fact we were raised by caring parents and we have 'compassionate' (some would say STO) souls to begin with.

I'll have more to say when I catch up since my last post.

Until then, Happy Valentine's Day :candle

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:39 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

(Note: Could this too be ET inspired UJ?...Dex)

Demands for reform spread to Persian Gulf
By Ramin Mostaghim and Kim Murphy
Protesters, inspired by uprisings in Egypt and Tunisia, clash with authorities in Iran, Bahrain and Yemen as demands for democracy escalate.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 4035.story

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:44 pm
GT Truther

Alert: Strong X-Class solar flare today

Solarcycle24.com wrote:
X2.2 Major Solar Flare - The sun showed some love on Valentines Day. Massive Sunspot 1158 has produced a major X2.2 Class Solar Flare at 01:56 UTC Tuesday. This is the largest Solar Flare of Cycle 24 and a CME could be associated with this event. A strong R3 Radio Blackout has taken place as well. More to follow.

A very strong X-Class Solar Flare could be headed toward us over the next 24 hours.

Solar Cycle.com wrote:
Major Flare (X2.2) / Solar Update
02/15/2011 by Kevin VE3EN at 02:20
...UPDATE - It appears a full halo CME was associated with the X2.2 Flare

Stash your laptop and Blackberry NOW for the next 24 hrs, maybe?

Further reading:

http://www.solarcycle24.com/index.htm

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:27 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Just a short note to say "yes, I'm okay" but I've been going through a lot of changes, as I expect everyone here does on occasion, and it doesn't mean I won't be back to my normal posting habits shortly.

I've talked to Lynnwood, she's okay, we all "need a break" sometimes, and emotions can run high here - we are after all a collection of highly independent thinkers with strong opinions on how and why we are all here on this planet, what the purpose of life is, and what the origin and destiny of humanity is. Even though we may disagree on these most profound questions, it does take a major effort to respect the dignity of each other, and separate that from our beliefs. It's a very flammable mix, and the fact we don't have more 'flame wars' and passionate arguments probably has more to do with the fact we were raised by caring parents and we have 'compassionate' (some would say STO) souls to begin with.

I'll have more to say when I catch up since my last post.

Until then, Happy Valentine's Day :candle

I cirtenly have gone through a big change. One that is an end of the world event for me. I had to put my best friend, LittleBear to sleep. He fell down and hurt his back and could not get up. I waited for 7 days for him to heal and get up on all fours, in which time he was well cared fore. The vet said that he would never walk again and that he was too old for an operation. He died one day before his 12th birthday on 1-11-11. He was the best dog.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:42 pm
GT Truther

Time Traveler, your beloved dog is gone from this world, but he continues in another realm. I believe this about several animals of mine that I will always love and never forget.

Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:26 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Site Admin

TT your the second member that has lost a be-loved pet in a week.

My heart aches for the both of you..

:candle :candle :candle

Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:01 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Oh, TT! My heart goes out to you and yours. It is so hard to say goodby to one of our beloved children.

Little Bear will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. In case you never heard/read the poem:

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Rest in peace Little Bear knowing you were well and truly loved. :candle :heart

Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:12 am
GT Truther

All my condolences, TT.

It is like losing a child, isn’t it? They are indeed a very big part of our hearts and selves.

But I agree with Blue: they do live on, even if some theorists say they have a “group soul”. They live.

Some years ago, one of my dear cats died suddenly while I was away travelling. I was deeply shocked and saddened, as I’d never have left if I’d known she was ill.

A few weeks later, though, she came to me in a dream – looking much refreshed, younger and stronger, in her prime – to let me know she was okay and to say a proper goodbye.

That’s the only time I’ve ever dreamt of one of my pets.

:candle :candle :candle

Regards,

Selene

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:45 am
GT Truther

Yesterday’s X-Class [very, very large] solar flare, with its accompanying CME (coronal mass ejection) wasn’t a strong enough CME - or not aimed at the Earth, I’m not sure which – to cause any damage to electronics via EMP.

But the prospect made for a good ‘fire drill’ for my EMP protection system: an empty drawer in an old metal filing cabinet. I’ve posted FYI a report on tips and learning from the drill in the (members only) Survival section under > Survival training and Advice > Emergency > New Info on Faraday Cages and EMP Protection http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=2590&p=34674#p34674

Cheers,

Selene

Important Update:

Perhaps I’ve spoken too soon.

According to SpaceWeather.com, posted at 1700 UTC, (about one hour ago)

http://www.spaceweather.com/ Also see: http://www.solarcycle24.com/index.htm

SpaceWeather.com wrote:
... the explosion also hurled a coronal mass ejection (CME) in our direction. Geomagnetic storms are possible when the CME arrives 36 to 48 hours hence. Stay tuned for updates.

So electronics might need safe storage sometime Wednesday or Thursday for a few hours.

Stay tuned. And prepare to stash. For other readers, search ‘Faraday Cages’ for EMP protection info.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:48 am
GT Truther

Sky

The allegorical white stone statement IMO means for those who are meant to receive it are the Elect, the chosen, the picked.

This is interesting...Back in the 60's there was an ET encounter where the occupants landed at a work site, got off the craft and walked over to a workman and handed him a white stone. It was assumed to be from another world. He since had it examined and I think it confirmed, it indeed, was an odd stone for the earth.
To this day, he still carries it in his pocket.
I watched his interview not long after the experience.

Even people from different evolution's are choosing those whom they wish to transmute into their immortal societies.

I hope you guys can understand this?

Dex

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:17 am
Truth Seeker

First thing that came to mind reg. the white stone was "Alchemy"

Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:01 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

phishy wrote:
First thing that came to mind reg. the white stone was "Alchemy"

Possibly was alchemy Hmm...

Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:17 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Possibly.... and this is wa-a-a-a-y out there, because I don't know anything about the composition of the 'white stone' as such, but I was just *coincidentally* watching Carmen Boulter's superb DVD series about Egyptian Monuments: "The Pyramid Code" which talks about the pyramids as natural energy generators. It mentions:

a) white limestone as a insulator, focusing and transmitting the energy within,

And

b) White-looking quartz crystal as an essential building element for ancient energy altars and devices etc....

Worth watching: a five part series. Start here, or search YouTube for The Pyramid Code if the long segments don't load well:

Could it be that our ET visitors were trying to give us a clue?

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:56 pm
GT Truther

What's that you say? USA has an EMP?

Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:44 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

TT, I feel for you and your loss; having a picture of LittleBear makes it all the more sad, but it's a fact of life that our pets usually only live a dozen or so years at most (cats and dogs, anyway). I'm still enduring some intense pain, but I won't go into detail here. However, I have to share this snapshot I took today of the TV screen, moments after I almost spewed my Coke all over my keyboard when I heard the anchorwoman on CNN ask this NASA guy (the one with a secret filling his mouth so big he could barely contain himself) "so is it really true there's a giant planet hiding in our solar system?". I could NOT believe my ears. And just to make sure I wasn't imagining things, I looked over and saw the NASA guy with the perfect expression for the question. Notice the headline and also the backdrop, which supposedly shows the relative size of a 'Brown Dwarf' in comparison to Jupiter, Earth, and a "low-mass star":

CNN: Is There A Giant Planet Hiding In Our Solar System?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

It's amazing that she was allowed to ask a question like that and the look on his face is priceless. Doesn't it seem like a gag order was lifted?
Also an amazing coincidence that you saw it Dondep, I love that.

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:48 pm
GT Truther

A quick google search and I found a story with that accompanying image on CNN. Headline "Scientists, telescope hunt massive hidden object in space". A theoretical object, a brown dwarf star or a gas giant planet is estimated to be 15,000 times farther from the sun than the Earth.
They are calling it Tyche, after the sister of the goddess Nemesis.
It's 27 million year orbit could explain a pattern of mass extinctions on Earth.
Mainstream media could be using the foot in the door technique, get people used to the idea of a visiting planet, then eventually give the real story.

Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:10 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next