It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:30 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
It seems to me that not much is happening that could be seen as a prelude to the events leading up to the 7 event.

Is another Zeta no-show approaching? My mind is still open, but if 7 doesn't happen before the end of the year, I will start to plan for a crappy world as usual scenario. That wouldn't be so bad since millions of children would have their chance to live their lives to their natural end.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:10 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
It saddens me to announce that L2L's Mother passed away unexpectedly yesterday.

Big ole Texas virtual hug, buddy! :heart

May your Mom rest in peace. :candle

Uncle John here: I don't get to play the architect of heaven card very often, but here it is a place where it is due.

I'm working out the party details for your mom L2L. She is among friends and having a real good time.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:13 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The Zetas took a stance with one of the Questioners at the Ning that has made me question their whole PX timeline and specifically, the expected 7 of 10 before the end of the year. The stance is totally against everything I believe metaphysically, and of course they are snarky about it too.

I suggest everyone read very carefully. I am reconsidering, rereading, rethinking it all, and after THAT, I am thinking there might not be a 7 of 10 by the end of the year, or maybe not even by Spring...

Don't be surprised if/when they say ..."whoops! another white lie, my bad!..."

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:24 am
GT Truther

Hey L2L,
Aww.. dude I feel for ya!

when I was 13 I lost my grandfather on the Clifford side of the family Him and I were closer then My grandfather on the Hill side of our family both my grandfather's are gone now, but the world swirls on!

Any lady Pregnant in your family any nieces or whatnot because you can bet that your mother's SPIRT/SOUL is in that baby!

That's one of the secrets I know about Spirits/souls they STAY in families!

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:43 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Perhaps – in the kindest sense - the Zetas are ‘human’ after all. That is, while I hold their scientific intelligence, good will and deep historical knowledge of our planet’s history in the highest regard, it’s still true that if anyone can actually succeed in predicting the exact timing and nature of a natural catastrophe they will have made one of the greatest prophecies of all time.

Because – to my knowledge – no one has ever actually done that. And the Zetas don’t claim to be ‘gods’ – they only work here, like us. So I’m not holding my breath.

True, some seers have predicted events – and gotten them right, eventually – but never gotten the timing right. (I’d love to learn any examples to the contrary, of course...) And Nancy and her guides have painted themselves into a very, very narrow time corner here – very narrow indeed. And it is possible, since Nancy is given the task of ‘translating’ the Zetas transmissions to her, that she has made an honest error of understanding (although why her watchful guides would not have corrected her is a good question...)

So I’m willing to cut them some slack and say: “They’ve given us their best honest estimate based on the probabilities as they’ve calculated them and the current situation as they understand it ....” Fine.

Because the physical evidence that the earth’s plates are shifting strongly is now irrefutable – something like the predicted “7 of 10” – scale events is almost certain to happen eventually and we can be grateful for their warning.

But how soon?

These Zetas have been otherwise adamant that they cannot give a precise timeline for poleshift events. That’s perfectly fair if they, like us, are working in real time here and not claiming to be ‘time travellers from the future’. They don’t (as far as I know) claim to be P+54’s like Dan’s friends or anything.

And while the direction we are headed is clear – we still do not know the day, nor the hour as the timeline unfolds.

The Zetas purpose – as is that of other ET groups – is clearly to warn us and to encourage us to prepare for humanity’s survival. In that, we must all take heed.

We’d be foolish indeed to declare All Clear! if 2010 ends quietly. But we might be inclined to celebrate the unknown present day as the New Year enters, no? :banana

Cheers,

Selene

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:34 am
GT Truther

Hello Selene:
Some hints
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... ncide-with

:whistle

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:00 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L - huge hugs and much love sent. Uncle John is right - your Mum is with the best of family and friends. Thanks for being such a great positive and supportive friend, and my thoughts are with you at this time xxxxxxxxxx

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:37 am
GT Truther

Quote:
‘time travellers from the future’

Today there are time ripples for the activity of the rogue type TT. back to the year 2005: Zeshua(1) said:

Quote:
"The Civil War, which is more of a Global Civil War, is the same all over the globe. It is truly a David versus Goliath scenario and this is one thing JT never said, this is a worldwide phenomenon. It just happens to be Focused on the United States. You will feel as though you've just been through a movie in which the last 5 minutes changed the entire first 2 hours of the movie, the Twist, as it were, which Cannot be guessed (we are sure, you have Tried, every single time), and cannot be revealed, is very "Unexpected". Once the initial panic is over, the confusion sets in, this is the time Big Brother steps in and you no longer have that cushy 100% freedom you treasure so Dearly. Well, get Used to it. [...] Imagine if you will all of these large domino's being setup, all over the world. Interlinking countries, Dictators, Rulers, Presidents, Leaders. Arafat, Terri Schiavo, The Pope, are exactly like this, stand them up carefully and watch them all fall in succession. I Might add, the thing about Domino's is, you find it almost impossible to stop them once the chain reaction of events has started. All it needs is One Catalyst, One starting point, something to set it off. Or what I refer to as "The Twist"."

This is the "twist":
(2)unfolding right now.

(1)
http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttif ... =&fpart=12

(2)
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/0 ... 89,00.html

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 7083.story

http://www.elpais.com/documentossecretos/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/interac ... -wikileaks

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/29/world ... ml?_r=1&hp

http://www.lemonde.fr/international/art ... id=1446075

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:17 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L... My condolences to you and your family. Rest-assured that your dear Mom is at peace and One with the Eternal Light... :candle

Regards,
fulcanelli

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:34 pm
GT Truther

I won't be throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:00 pm
GT Truther

Didn't think so, Lynn!

:wavey

But we'll watch with great interest, won't we?

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

Cheers,

Selene

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:32 pm
GT Truther

YES! :popcorn :popcorn :yamon

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:55 pm
GT Truther

sorry L, about your mom. please know that i'm with you in thought and prayers on smoke for you and your family.

:candle

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:21 pm
GT Truther

L2L, I send condolances in your time of loss.

----------------------------------------------

re: the latest Wikileaks revelations...

So far I've only heard brief headlines but it seems that whats being leaked is truly eye-popping and in some ways could be said to have the potential to equal the political upheavals of 9/11.

But with repsect to national governments having concerns about other national governments and the people in them, erm, is this not to be expected?

What I would like to know is whether info on topics such as UFO's and info which helps Gary Mckinnon were also revealed. If not, then could Wikileaks (in reality) be little more than another form of 'entertainment' for the masses, albeit one which does release things of interest - just not the really important stuff? After all, who really cares that there were concerns about Prince Andrew?

Learning more about whats going on on the far side of the moon would really be something!

In fact, could Wikileaks even prove to be counterproductive, as it will lead to even greater measures to stifle further leaks - such as the suppressed exopolitical info which people really need to know about?

Simon

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:40 am
GT Truther

==== Bankster's About to Crash American Currency ? ====

Max Keiser spoke on the Alex Jones show and pointed out that ruthless bankster's have huckstered silver and gold prices.
But why ? :yamon :yamon :yamon

-- JP Morgan shorting silver selling 100 times more than the amount they have on hand. --- :crazy

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:50 am
GT Truther

=== US Planning a strike on Iran, Saudi's push for first strike - Operation Pendlebrook, who knew ? ===

Let us not forget the attack that Hezbollah made on the oil transfer station at Riyadh. The Saudi's have every reason to want us to pull the trigger while American's take it in the shorts again for Saudi oil. I believe it is time to pull the biggest switcheroo in the history of mankind. It is called survival of the fittest. If we were to move to quantum energy systems we would no longer be held hostage by proxy. (Saudi's / Iran / Israel). Quantum energy systems means no reason to fight over the flow of energy.

When 60% of the world still burns wood to cook their food... It is not time for change ? As soon as we move into the quantum energy age we will be greeted by the visitors. The reason for this is that the burden of responsible actions needs to be pointed out without question. This is why first contact has not openly been shown. This is the reason why I believe the serpentine progenitors of chaos and destruction won't allow quantum energy systems. The reason why I am writing this is to appeal to those who have sword fealty to the those who they call master. It is time for a revolt. It is time we rise up and tell them we aspire to be free once more. When their numbers are so few, they would not be able to overcome us.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/28/us-embassy-cables-saudis-iran

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:08 am
GT Truther

==== The Bankster's, Thieving Bastards screw up and the tax payers take it in the... eh hem.. ====

DUBLIN (AP) -- Ireland's international bailout boosted its bank stocks Monday but outraged many hard-pressed taxpayers, who questioned why the government's pension reserves must be ravaged as part of a deal that burdens the whole country with the mistakes of a rich elite.

Shares in Ireland's banks rose sharply as markets were encouraged by the bailout's immediate focus on injecting euro10 billion into the cash-strapped lenders out of a total of euro67.5 billion ($89 billion) in loans.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Irelands-bailout-boosts-banks-apf-765777210.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=&ccode=

boundaries to it..

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:11 am
GT Truther

==== 9/11 was an inside job. Saudi's were the chief funders for Al Queda ====

So let me get this strait. The Saudi's who own a huge chunk of JP Morgan / Goldman Sacks and Et. Al. banksters who are raping America are also the chief funders of Al Queda / 9/11 ? Notice how close the serpentine bush-wack'n family is to the house of Saud. Is their a connection between the crashing of the banks, the crashing of American military resources which are stretch thin and the price of silver and gold. What is the connection ? The new world order wants to replace our currency with a NWO currency. How do they do it... ? Crash the system ? Sure looks bad for those who don't own Silver or Gold... If you are wealthy... and don't want to see you wealth turn into useless paper it would make sense to have Silver and Gold.

And as Don once so aptly pointed out... and a stockpile of food...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/shoc ... ked-cable/

boundaries to it..

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:23 am
Site Admin

Thanks to all of you for the well wishes at this difficult time I appreciate it :heart

Lyn I got the song thank you so much..

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:03 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

==== The enzyme telomerase tuns back the clock on aging. ====

Aging... ? Not Aging... fract or friction ?

http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2010/11/the-curious-case-of-the-backward.html?ref=hp

boundaries to it..

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:44 am
Site Admin

Quote:
==== 9/11 was an inside job. Saudi's were the chief funders for Al Queda ====

So let me get this strait. The Saudi's who own a huge chunk of JP Morgan / Goldman Sacks and Et. Al. banksters who are raping America are also the chief funders of Al Queda / 9/11 ? Notice how close the serpentine bush-wack'n family is to the house of Saud. Is their a connection between the crashing of the banks, the crashing of American military resources which are stretch thin and the price of silver and gold. What is the connection ? The new world order wants to replace our currency with a NWO currency. How do they do it... ? Crash the system ? Sure looks bad for those who don't own Silver or Gold... If you are wealthy... and don't want to see you wealth turn into useless paper it would make sense to have Silver and Gold.

And as Don once so aptly pointed out... and a stockpile of food...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/shoc ... ked-cable/

Very interesting, Phatz. The whole Carlyle/Bush/Iran-Contra mess and 9/11 holds a great deal of truth for me.

Drugs, arms and oil. The same playahs are there for 9/11. Lehman Brothers involved, too. Curious, no?

Speculation has always been that 9/11 was actually a cover up for imminent financial collapse - which, of course, came later.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Guys and ladies - I am gonna stick my neck out again and say this: -

There are no sides to this Most Ludicrous situation in our precious World, only colors! The Black and White of the checker board. It is all a game which the kings and princes of this world play at will and the only pawns are We the People. It is about Power and Wealth. It is about the Law of One - Do as thou will! It is all against the great Creator and for their Dark Master. America is the most obvious example of the color game (red and blue in this case), with a democracy that is so ludicrous that only begets War.

One day (imo) we will all have a big surprise discussion if this board makes it there - and agree that we were hoodwinked. But hopefully - not at the cost of your Soul.

(PS: I am still studying "Radix" and I am fascinated!)

:popcorn

Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

==== The RED... The WHITE & The BLUE What do they signify ? ====

What you are going to hear is something that is not openly published. I discovered this in a document from the Rite of the Royal Arch Mason's. They are an order above the 33 degree or first three lodges of Free Masonry. The Red White and Blue are significant to this particular order as it signifies JahBullon the secret name of their god. It is said only in secret because they fear the light of truth and the scrutiny is brings with it. Jah from Jehovah is the White, Bull is Baal or the bull of fire and is red and On Is the Egyptian god also know as Ra which is blue. These three gods form an unholy trinity of darkness which is symbolized in the Red, White and Blue. The Royal Arch Mason's are aristocracy. Humans... Hue being the Welsh word for serpent or Serpent Men. We are but lowly men whist they are humans.

We walk in the light. We speak in the light. We should demand all of our elected leaders hold hearing and committee's in the light and in the open. But they are Humans... we are but lowly men... Swear not an oath to these who demand oaths. Many of their groups one "Must Ask" to join. Thereby, they can say you reject the truth and the light and supplanted it with another light. The German's call this the cult of Aton or On or Ra... It was the black sun cult which was signified by the swastika. The Nazi held all of their committee's in secret. The word Occultus means Dark Secret. From this we see that intelligence organizations all deal with the occult and its colors.

Sky.. You are complete right about the colors. It is there secrets and how they hide in plain sight. They show their colors so that a passer by may look upon them and as a mere man he sees nothing. Now if he were only Human he would see everything. They mark their territory in 13's. It is also called the mark of the witch. When looking at their signs I see what I must as one who see the light.

:candle :candle :candle

boundaries to it..

Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:52 pm

Most interesting information you relate PhatZ! You have shown me two things here I did not know from my studies. I understood the unholy trinity (they always oppose the truth of the "Real" structure of things) but did not know they were referred to as the 3 colors. The second and most interesting bit though - which I have wondered about all my life, is that they do not invite but wait to be asked. Now that solves a mystery for me. I have been surrounded by Masons all my life (I suspect my father was possibly taken out by them due to some ridiculous omission he exposed himself to) but yet have never been approached by them.

Well, I believe that has to do with my future destiny and purpose being here in Africa where I live (as I have been told) so I patiently study and build my own "Light" to get ready for what is to come. Yet as now it is still a mystery to me, but I have the highest Faith.

Hat tip to you sir!

:candle

Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:07 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
==== Bankster's About to Crash American Currency ? ====

Max Keiser spoke on the Alex Jones show and pointed out that ruthless bankster's have huckstered silver and gold prices.
But why ? :yamon :yamon :yamon

-- JP Morgan shorting silver selling 100 times more than the amount they have on hand. --- :crazy

<snip>

Everywhere I go I am assailled by opportunities to sell my gold - watches, jewellery, whatever. A street market I often visit has two stalls where they will buy unwanted gold. A few weeks ago a leading high street chain store which sells newspapers, magazines and books was giving every customer a leaflet issued by a company which buys unwanted gold from people who are short of cash.

In my local shopping centre / mall a foodshop which closed down a few months ago has been replaced by a shop where the only trade they seem to perform is to buy gold.

So what gives??? (rhetorical question).

So sad to see this happening; in a year or so the unfortunate sellers will very much regret having been conned into flogging their gold at what by then will seem like 'knock down' prices. But you try telling people... :headbang

-----------------------

I dont know if anyone has been watching the weather but with strong winds blowing in from the east (think Siberia) so suddenly its turned very cold here. Scotland is experiencing what for November is unusually deep snow and record low temps. Much of north east England is also white and the snow is expected in London 'within days'. Especially east London.

Then there is the wind, chilling everybody to and even through the bone and giving rise to the weather people warning of blizzards - especially in areas where snow has already fallen.

What I am not sure about is whether the Gulf Stream is in any way a factor in this weather. If, as some say, that warm water current really has slowed down then maybe its resulted in the land being that little bit cooler which results in us seeing snow rather than just having rain.

Simon

Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:59 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next