It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:01 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
Welcome to the continuation of the Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
All are welcome so long as the Golden Rule is observed among the participants.

This is the search for the 'truth' and Full Disclosure that all men, women & children request from our Governments.

Special Note:

As Site Admin I personally apologize for the blatant drift from our beloved Golden Rule by both a select few members as well as by our Staff, mainly me.

We have rules in place for ALL Members especially the Staff who are expected to abide by those rules and I personally will try to lead by example from here on out as I was the worst offender of them all :headbang

Being staff around here and having an actual "Opinion" on something is hard to separate sometimes especially when your being provoked.

I would ask that the members respect the fact that we as Staff have to try and police the rules but we also have opinions as well and we are entitled to them just like you are!

Our personal opinions however DO NOT make Policy around here contrary to what has been said lately and that I will defend to the DEATH.

I think that is why I took those accusations so personal because I knew that the accusations were so WRONG and then it bordered on flat out LIES!

Funny how when the accuser is so CERTAIN of his information yet when called out on his FALSE INFORMATION he runs back to his hole huh?

I personally apologize to this forum for my words and how they came across however I stand by what I have said.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:31 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
To me volume 5.7 2010 feels like a rebirth of the Golden Thread. I literally just sighed with relief that all that rubbish is in the past.
I'd like the better educated members to take more of a teaching role rather than just give the facts about what's happening in the world, like Recall did with the pile of plates analogy.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:40 pm
GT Truther

oops..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 pm
GT Truther

=== Tesla Method of Lossless Energy Transmission ===

First of all, I need to tell you why physics today is landlocked on an island called relativity. Maxwell put forth his equations on electrodynamics and electromagnetics. It contained 20 different equations and 20 variables whose complex vector / scalar / torsion calculations are truly formidable even for todays mathematicians. Then came Hendric Lornentz who "SIMPLIFIED THE MATH" so as to make the calculation much easier to teach. Not everyone could solve or see triple integrals in their head so Lorentz narrowed it down to 4 variables. From these 4 variables we loose Time as a variable and a host of other important variables. Hendric Lorentz was a man who was in the pocket of "Organized Inculcation" known as the University Nazi's who only teach what they are allowed to teach because large corporations (Rockerfellar, Morgan, Westinghouse, Rothchild.. Government Et. Al.) fund universities as it is still done today.

At the moment of Tesla's birth, a huge lightning bolt crashed nearby. The nurse said he would be a man of thunder. His mother said no, he will be a man of light ! It is from the light that was within Mr Tesla that he became the foremost Electrodynamicist still to this day. He was called a man out of time because of his beliefs regarding time / space and energy.

Tesla's dream was to be able to transmit energy wirelessly and give it away freely as GOD gives it freely. He accomplished this task in the early 1900 where he discovered a was to unify the electrostatic and electromagnetic transmission of energy. This was not acceptable to the corporations who wanted to meter electricity. So the lossy wasteful method of transmission was adopted called transverse transmission. Transverse transmission of energy transmits energy in the domain of time space. So, losses due to impedance and thermal are common in this transmission mode.

Dr Wheatstone who is famous for the Wheatsone bridge was also a prominent physicist of the day. He wrote a paper which described rate at which electromagnetic and electrostatic energy is transmitted. Electromagnetic energy travels at C, the speed of light, 186,000 miles per second whereas Electrostatic energy travels at pi/2 x C or 291,000 miles per second. What I am telling you is that when the electrostatic and electromagnetic energies are aligned along a common access, also known as longitudinal waves both the electromagnetic and electrostatic travel at the same rate 291,000 miles per second. Yes, this means that the energy actually gets to the point where it is beamed to before the energy is even beamed ! When you go faster than the speed of light you start traveling backward in time.

So, from the Tesla transmission methods, gravitational forces were observed and now documented by Dr Ning Li experiments on HFGW. Also, Dr Podklentnov DC gravity experiments demonstrate the affects that Tesla demonstrated almost 100 years ago.

Dr Podklentnov DC gravity experiments with superconductors.
http://www.rialian.com/rnboyd/podkletnov.htm

Dr Li experiments on High Frequency Gravity Wave generators
http://www.americanantigravity.com/articles/superconductors-and-antigravity---a-timeline.html

Tesla was instrumental in providing the necessary information that Einstein came by through a mutual friend of Tesla's. Oliver Heaviside who once disagreed with Tesla came around and then became an admirer of Tesla. It was from this unlikely connection along with Paul Dirac who convinced Einstein that the Lorentz Gauge theorems were incomplete and hence were very very flawed. From this it was explained to Einstein that the Aether which was a construct of Tesla's mind was indeed a fact proven in Whittaker's paper on interferometry and Wheatstone's paper which demonstrated the speed at which different forms of energy is transmitted.

It is important to note several facts regarding the longitudinal transmission of energy. 1st and foremost, all energy from every part of our universe is transmitted in a longitudinal method. Our sun transmits all of the electrostatic and electromagnetic energies in the same method. All flora and fauna transmit energies via the aligned method. This is why doctors who become physics majors say their isn't enough energies in the transmission of signal in nerves and muscle tissue to actually cause any action. This is why when the try to connect computers to neural interfaces that they have been unsuccessful by in large.

The last two decade of Tesla's life he spent in court room after court room trying to protect his patents from people who did not have the acumen to effectively grasp anything that Tesla was saying. Electrodynamics according to the establishment was acceptable if and only if it obeyed "U1 Symmetry Electrodynamics Lorentz Model" which was flawed in every way. Tesla was tied both hand and foot and if it wasn't for the Yugoslavian government giving him a stipend he would have died from starvation on the street while the rich fat cat hucksters secreted away his work and formed the basis for all Black Projects today.

In the early 1930's a Hungarian man named Gabriel Kron took from Einstein's Paper of the Unified Field theory which described the Aether from Telsa's original calculations. It was from Einstein's paper on the UF theory that Kron wrote a paper predicting "Negative Resistance in Geometrical Electrodynamic Networks". Negative resistance is an efect which says that when you add energy to a circut, you get more out than what you put in. In the university physics community who only believed in relativity, the electrodynamics model does not allow for the twisting of time and space. Look at the spiral which exists in nature. This spiral was the blue print for Tesla who saw this and was able to think outside the box and apply it to electrodynamics. It was this foundations physics from Tesla which the banksters and deep money pocket corporate crooks saw Tesla as the ultimate threat to world control and domination. I could go into the occult connection at this point but I need to stay one point.

http://www.cheniere.org/misc/kron.htm
http://gizadeathstar.wordpress.com/2008/02/26/building-a-bell/

Kron was contacted by the US Department of the Navy. GE corporation was given a contract to provide a physical proof of concept for "Negative Resistance". Kron delivered the proof of concept which is classified above TS Crypto. This device has been hidden since the 1930's. Shortly after the validation of the device Einstein was contacted by high level people in government and the military industrial complex. They told Einstein to retract his UF Theory and specifically refute the believe in the Aether. It was from this that another secret meeting took place in Stockholm where the majority Physics people and Tesla were invited to attend. Tesla was not aware that he was more or less the guest of honor but they made a deal with Tesla saying that what Kron put forward would give the war mongers and Hitlers of the world tools to end the world if this technology was let out in the open. They all agreed to bury the truth about over unity energy production.

Seminal moment in history. Tesla prediction of superconductors was realised and more importantly Kron's work would allow for what can only be called Hyperconductor which are designed for monopolar or longitudinal wave transmission. Not only are the eddie currents eliminated in the superconductor it has brought forth a new era of superluminal flight. I am on the record telling you that these Hyperconducting systems allow for energies of millions of Megajoules of energy which enable superluminal speeds by warping time space and maintaining low kinetic energies to be felt on the craft. This translates to this. Yes, these craft go faster than light while the relative speed along the bent time space can only be a few miles per hour. This allows for right angle turns at 10, 5,000, 100,000 miles per hour while g-forces are minimal.

This is me thumbing my nose to the powers that be that want to keep us as slaves. This is the reason why they force us to use power systems which pollute our planet. They are guilty of the most criminal pollution of our world. It is them who should be put on trial and raked over the coals as they did relentlessly to Nicola Tesla ! I warned them to stop screwing with me and I have just dropped a bomb which will change the world. This information is so important that they will be force to come forward shortly or forever risk the event where the entire world turns on them and burns them as witches !

I come to you as one who is driven by the Light of GOD, just as Tesla was driven. It is up to you to pass this along or just leave the statu quo.. The PTB's are counting on you to do nothing.

Great thanks to Eric Dollard who helped me piece this together. Believe me their is a lot more to come and the Illuminati government complex no longer needs go trouble me because the cat is forever out of the bag. This will teach those who covet our birthright to learn a grave lesson. The reprocussions are yet to become known but it is over for them they just don't know it yet !

Longitudinal Wave Tesla Eric Dollard
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhuSn6sc7sc[\youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64yKW9FSsBY&feature=related[\youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5ZWrjcrPl4&feature=related[\youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lqMiZPO9TM&feature=related[\youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsrbaCJo3Qw&feature=related[\youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwu8rspxQWE&feature=related[\youtube]

Deep Underground Military Bunkers, Space Navy, Superluminal Spacecraft that can go underwater, in the air and in space. One of the videos also speaks of radio transmission Nicola Tesla recieved from Mars. So, you can tell our good friend Hoagland he was right about them going to Mars on a regular basis. The truth is not out their. It is right here in front of your eyes.

--
PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:29 pm
GT Truther

Post Repaired by Fr33kSh0w2012 (I hope you don't mind)

Phatman wrote:
=== Tesla Method of Lossless Energy Transmission ===

First of all, I need to tell you why physics today is landlocked on an island called relativity. Maxwell put forth his equations on electrodynamics and electromagnetics. It contained 20 different equations and 20 variables whose complex vector / scalar / torsion calculations are truly formidable even for todays mathematicians. Then came Hendric Lornentz who "SIMPLIFIED THE MATH" so as to make the calculation much easier to teach. Not everyone could solve or see triple integrals in their head so Lorentz narrowed it down to 4 variables. From these 4 variables we loose Time as a variable and a host of other important variables. Hendric Lorentz was a man who was in the pocket of "Organized Inculcation" known as the University Nazi's who only teach what they are allowed to teach because large corporations (Rockerfellar, Morgan, Westinghouse, Rothchild.. Government Et. Al.) fund universities as it is still done today.

At the moment of Tesla's birth, a huge lightning bolt crashed nearby. The nurse said he would be a man of thunder. His mother said no, he will be a man of light ! It is from the light that was within Mr Tesla that he became the foremost Electrodynamicist still to this day. He was called a man out of time because of his beliefs regarding time / space and energy.

Tesla's dream was to be able to transmit energy wirelessly and give it away freely as GOD gives it freely. He accomplished this task in the early 1900 where he discovered a was to unify the electrostatic and electromagnetic transmission of energy. This was not acceptable to the corporations who wanted to meter electricity. So the lossy wasteful method of transmission was adopted called transverse transmission. Transverse transmission of energy transmits energy in the domain of time space. So, losses due to impedance and thermal are common in this transmission mode.

Dr Wheatstone who is famous for the Wheatsone bridge was also a prominent physicist of the day. He wrote a paper which described rate at which electromagnetic and electrostatic energy is transmitted. Electromagnetic energy travels at C, the speed of light, 186,000 miles per second whereas Electrostatic energy travels at pi/2 x C or 291,000 miles per second. What I am telling you is that when the electrostatic and electromagnetic energies are aligned along a common access, also known as longitudinal waves both the electromagnetic and electrostatic travel at the same rate 291,000 miles per second. Yes, this means that the energy actually gets to the point where it is beamed to before the energy is even beamed ! When you go faster than the speed of light you start traveling backward in time.

So, from the Tesla transmission methods, gravitational forces were observed and now documented by Dr Ning Li experiments on HFGW. Also, Dr Podklentnov DC gravity experiments demonstrate the affects that Tesla demonstrated almost 100 years ago.

Dr Podklentnov DC gravity experiments with superconductors.
http://www.rialian.com/rnboyd/podkletnov.htm

Dr Li experiments on High Frequency Gravity Wave generators
http://www.americanantigravity.com/articles/superconductors-and-antigravity---a-timeline.html

Tesla was instrumental in providing the necessary information that Einstein came by through a mutual friend of Tesla's. Oliver Heaviside who once disagreed with Tesla came around and then became an admirer of Tesla. It was from this unlikely connection along with Paul Dirac who convinced Einstein that the Lorentz Gauge theorems were incomplete and hence were very very flawed. From this it was explained to Einstein that the Aether which was a construct of Tesla's mind was indeed a fact proven in Whittaker's paper on interferometry and Wheatstone's paper which demonstrated the speed at which different forms of energy is transmitted.

It is important to note several facts regarding the longitudinal transmission of energy. 1st and foremost, all energy from every part of our universe is transmitted in a longitudinal method. Our sun transmits all of the electrostatic and electromagnetic energies in the same method. All flora and fauna transmit energies via the aligned method. This is why doctors who become physics majors say their isn't enough energies in the transmission of signal in nerves and muscle tissue to actually cause any action. This is why when the try to connect computers to neural interfaces that they have been unsuccessful by in large.

The last two decade of Tesla's life he spent in court room after court room trying to protect his patents from people who did not have the acumen to effectively grasp anything that Tesla was saying. Electrodynamics according to the establishment was acceptable if and only if it obeyed "U1 Symmetry Electrodynamics Lorentz Model" which was flawed in every way. Tesla was tied both hand and foot and if it wasn't for the Yugoslavian government giving him a stipend he would have died from starvation on the street while the rich fat cat hucksters secreted away his work and formed the basis for all Black Projects today.

In the early 1930's a Hungarian man named Gabriel Kron took from Einstein's Paper of the Unified Field theory which described the Aether from Telsa's original calculations. It was from Einstein's paper on the UF theory that Kron wrote a paper predicting "Negative Resistance in Geometrical Electrodynamic Networks". Negative resistance is an efect which says that when you add energy to a circut, you get more out than what you put in. In the university physics community who only believed in relativity, the electrodynamics model does not allow for the twisting of time and space. Look at the spiral which exists in nature. This spiral was the blue print for Tesla who saw this and was able to think outside the box and apply it to electrodynamics. It was this foundations physics from Tesla which the banksters and deep money pocket corporate crooks saw Tesla as the ultimate threat to world control and domination. I could go into the occult connection at this point but I need to stay one point.

http://www.cheniere.org/misc/kron.htm
http://gizadeathstar.wordpress.com/2008/02/26/building-a-bell/

Kron was contacted by the US Department of the Navy. GE corporation was given a contract to provide a physical proof of concept for "Negative Resistance". Kron delivered the proof of concept which is classified above TS Crypto. This device has been hidden since the 1930's. Shortly after the validation of the device Einstein was contacted by high level people in government and the military industrial complex. They told Einstein to retract his UF Theory and specifically refute the believe in the Aether. It was from this that another secret meeting took place in Stockholm where the majority Physics people and Tesla were invited to attend. Tesla was not aware that he was more or less the guest of honor but they made a deal with Tesla saying that what Kron put forward would give the war mongers and Hitlers of the world tools to end the world if this technology was let out in the open. They all agreed to bury the truth about over unity energy production.

Seminal moment in history. Tesla prediction of superconductors was realised and more importantly Kron's work would allow for what can only be called Hyperconductor which are designed for monopolar or longitudinal wave transmission. Not only are the eddie currents eliminated in the superconductor it has brought forth a new era of superluminal flight. I am on the record telling you that these Hyperconducting systems allow for energies of millions of Megajoules of energy which enable superluminal speeds by warping time space and maintaining low kinetic energies to be felt on the craft. This translates to this. Yes, these craft go faster than light while the relative speed along the bent time space can only be a few miles per hour. This allows for right angle turns at 10, 5,000, 100,000 miles per hour while g-forces are minimal.

This is me thumbing my nose to the powers that be that want to keep us as slaves. This is the reason why they force us to use power systems which pollute our planet. They are guilty of the most criminal pollution of our world. It is them who should be put on trial and raked over the coals as they did relentlessly to Nicola Tesla ! I warned them to stop screwing with me and I have just dropped a bomb which will change the world. This information is so important that they will be force to come forward shortly or forever risk the event where the entire world turns on them and burns them as witches !

I come to you as one who is driven by the Light of GOD, just as Tesla was driven. It is up to you to pass this along or just leave the statu quo.. The PTB's are counting on you to do nothing.

Great thanks to Eric Dollard who helped me piece this together. Believe me their is a lot more to come and the Illuminati government complex no longer needs go trouble me because the cat is forever out of the bag. This will teach those who covet our birthright to learn a grave lesson. The reprocussions are yet to become known but it is over for them they just don't know it yet !

Longitudinal Wave Tesla Eric Dollard

Deep Underground Military Bunkers, Space Navy, Superluminal Spacecraft that can go underwater, in the air and in space. One of the videos also speaks of radio transmission Nicola Tesla recieved from Mars. So, you can tell our good friend Hoagland he was right about them going to Mars on a regular basis. The truth is not out their. It is right here in front of your eyes.

--
PhaTz..

Also Tell me something I don't already know!

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:31 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Welcome to the continuation of the Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
All are welcome so long as the Golden Rule is observed among the participants.

This is the search for the 'truth' and Full Disclosure that all men, women & children request from our Governments.

Special Note:

As Site Admin I personally apologize for the blatant drift from our beloved Golden Rule by both a select few members as well as by our Staff, mainly me.

We have rules in place for ALL Members especially the Staff who are expected to abide by those rules and I personally will try to lead by example from here on out as I was the worst offender of them all :headbang

Being staff around here and having an actual "Opinion" on something is hard to separate sometimes especially when your being provoked.

I would ask that the members respect the fact that we as Staff have to try and police the rules but we also have opinions as well and we are entitled to them just like you are!

Our personal opinions however DO NOT make Policy around here contrary to what has been said lately and that I will defend to the DEATH.

I think that is why I took those accusations so personal because I knew that the accusations were so WRONG and then it bordered on flat out LIES!

Funny how when the accuser is so CERTAIN of his information yet when called out on his FALSE INFORMATION he runs back to his hole huh?

I personally apologize to this forum for my words and how they came across however I stand by what I have said.

Hey no sweat L2L I've been in those types of situations myself on MORE then A FEW OCCASIONS Personally I can't stand :arsehole 's that do that or they will make up that you said something after you have PLAINLY QUOTED SOMETHING ELSE! :shock: actually I found this process quite ENVIGORATING!! :crylaugh

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:37 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

(repost of previous messages, as suggested - Simon)

Quote:

<snip>

Dondep wrote:

Lately I've come into some explosive information - meaning names, dates, and places - regarding what some of you may think is "old hat"; how HIV first surfaced in 1959, how a Russian scientist who defected to the West was not allowed to develop a cure for AIDS but finally was able to do so in the aftermath of glasnost and perestroika, under Gorbachev, though apparently the only beneficiaries are still in the elite. This particular scientist also was able to come up with similar cures (I use that term loosely; if the result is to ameliorate the symptoms and stave off further deterioration and death, I count it as a 'cure') for Parkinson's and Downs Syndrome. I've also now received names and attached corporate titles for specific members of the European "illuminati" who gather at the Mother of Darkness castle - some of the very individuals who Dan B. flouted with his "F**k You" note when he flew to Brussels 'for coffee' that day back in 2005. While much of this information is ancillary to the Big Event (the poleshift), it's enough to have gotten a number of individuals killed over it, and is still dangerous to hold onto. These are, however, extremely important 'cards' that will be employed to help persuade the current crop of placeholders to do the right thing as the earth changes continue to escalate. Speaking of which; anyone else notice how 6 and 7 mag earthquakes are now occurring on a regular, daily basis? And that's even taking into account the USGS's incessant dumbing-down of the seismic activity and the relative silence of the national and international MSM when it comes to the massive flooding, landslides, wildfires, etc..... even bloggers and some MSM reporters are asking what's going on - this isn't just a blip of extreme weather, this is culminating in dire food shortages for much of the world, though efforts continue to make everything look as normal as possible. For instance; did anyone else notice that Walgreen's has quietly retrofitted their food-aisle shelving so that they are smaller, narrower, and thus look more 'full' when in fact they stock less and less? Russia has stopped exporting any wheat, and they were the world's third-largest exporter. If you haven't started collecting boxes of crackers and jars of peanut butter, honey, and tins of tuna and bags of rice and beans, best start doing so now before the day comes when you wake up and find the shelves almost bare and the price triple what it is today.

Don, re: the quakes, last week's tsunami (after a Vanuatu quake, and just 9", but still tsunami) and the other weather related events in China, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Columbia et al, yes its building up, however the media are doing a pretty good job at reporting it without creating mass panic. Because of Russia's ban on grain exports our media is telling us that bread prices are going to rise noticeably, this years drought / fire ravaged harvest is estimated to be around 60-65 million tons whilst last year's record harvest was 97 million tons. However they also say that the US likely to have a good harvest and therefore global food shortages are unlikely. But its not just the Russians who are facing significant crop losses due to weather conditions - the Pakistanis are facing similar. Having seen the TV coverage of events there its likely that the Chinese have also lost crops, and as for others (including the long term affects of South America's cold weather on tropical plants), I don't know but suspect that there will be losses as well.

The month is not out yet and from what some people are saying the next fortnight might see an amping up of events. The zZetans say that by the end of the year we will be at 7 on their 10 point scale. If so, then maybe the actual passage will be about a year from now?

Something which the Zetans have said which I do not understand is that there will be a new (short term?) magnetic pole in the Atlantic Ocean. So what will it be? Normally magnetics is seen to be direct opposites such as + | - or north | south etc. So what will the third pole be? (positive or negative?) Or is our understanding of magnetics about to need a fundamental review with there being a changed triple positive, (new unamed) negative system?

(surely not?)

Simon

--------------------------------------
Quote:
Bluebonnet wrote:

Simon - just a question for you and understand that I am by no means an expert. This is just something I've been wondering.

Do you think the "stuck" (for want of a better word) jet streams currently over NA, Russia, Pakistan are somehow related to a possible magnetic pole developing in the North Atlantic?

In Southeast Texas we are in our 14th day of high heat, humidity. It's not so much the high day temps (yeah - I live in Texas/hell ya know?) it is that the night time temps are extraordinarily high right now. This is the talk of the local meterologists. Saturday night (I think) our low temp was 83 deg F. :huh Yeah baby it was hot coupled with 75% humidity!

Our local weather guys are talking about the stuck jet stream over us and the really quiet hurricane season.

:hmm

Hello Blue,

I'm not sure - it could be, but it could also be HAAARP :dunno

The weather here (London England,) has changed recently - its cooled down and we've even had some rain. I've not been keeping detailed notes but probably this change happened about a fortnight ago.

I was wondering whether the GOM oil leak could be implicated in this. Apparently the warm water current which comes this way has suddenly changed its flow pattern so that it is now looping around itself - which means that the oil is not now coming here (hurrah) although our climate is about to become much colder (boo... coz' its bad for food production) - and it could be that this is also affecting global weather patterns - including air flows.

I simply do not know what the weather implications would be if a third magnetic pole was developing in the Atlantic Ocean. I suppose its reasonable to assume that there would be changes, but whether such would make weather patterns become stuck is beyond me. Perhaps it would depend on the polarity of the new pole?

However, would this only affect the weather? What about trans-atlantic aircraft and their auto-pilot navigation systems? What about migrating animals - if when the pre-winter migrations begin we see a LOT (indeed most) of the migrating animals becoming lost, travelling to the wrong places, etc, then this could indeed act as an early warning sign (for those who know about the third magnetic pole) that something really has changed. It is questionable whether TPTB would want people to know about the new pole, so this might not be on the mainstream news.

hmm, I wonder whether any humans would notice the changed magnetics, and if so, how it would affect them? Hopefully not in ways which impinge upon waking awareness / consciousness and quite literally makes them 'go mad'. :scared

Simon

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:38 am
GT Truther

REDUCED TO SAVE SPACE!

Simple Simon wrote:
hmm, I wonder whether any humans would notice the changed magnetics, and if so, how it would affect them? Hopefully not in ways which impinge upon waking awareness / consciousness and quite literally makes them 'go mad'. :scared

Simon

Quite True Simon I think quite the Opposite it Might cure mental maladies!! :wavey

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:44 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Code:
However, would this only affect the weather? What about trans-atlantic aircraft and their auto-pilot navigation systems? What about migrating animals - if when the pre-winter migrations begin we see a LOT (indeed most) of the migrating animals becoming lost, travelling to the wrong places, etc, then this could indeed act as an early warning sign (for those who know about the third magnetic pole) that something really has changed. It is questionable whether TPTB would want people to know about the new pole, so this might not be on the mainstream news.

Migrating animals - didn't even think about that, Simon. :hmm

Haaarp - I have a hard time understanding/believing this one but it could be.

South American Anomaly? :dunno

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:27 am
Site Admin

Quote:

Phatman - I find this very interesting, however, you are talking waaayyyy over my head here. I'm an ignoramous when it comes to physics, etc. Sorry! :embarressed

Are you saying that TBTP have known for years that there is a cleaner way to generate energy and have suppressed that knowledge in favor of "dirty" energy that we pay for?

Are you also saying that there is a known energy source that will allow us to space travel at warp speed? I'm not expressing myself very well here because I don't understand the concepts. Let me try again

Do we currently have the technology available to generate energy for long distance space travel? Even though this technology is "hidden" from us?

Does this energy source allow us to explore distant planets, etc. rapidly enough so the crew does not age on board more than normal aging on Earth?

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:37 am
GT Truther

A hint (1)

Quote:
New Madrid adjustment, following major 8+ quakes in Japan

For those who live in Europa
regarding the Silent Tsunami (7 Event)

i not shure how far the continent plates will be moved some hundred of feet or some miles, but when these plates sudden stop, there will be damages to the buildings...

These are the blueprints to make a Emergency Geodesic Dome, just in case:

Part 1
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B9 ... 4&hl=es%20

Part 2
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B9 ... ZGJj&hl=es

Part 3
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B9 ... x&hl=es%20

Part 4
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B9 ... 2&hl=es%20

:puter

(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... i-warnings

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

=== NAZI's Use Kron's paper (Tesla Tech) to Engineer Over Unity Spacecraft ===

I am not the only one saying this BB. The Nazi's used Tesla's / Kron's work to engineer Spacecraft.

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s10i1MJ9IO0&NR[/YouTube]

Yes, I believe that they conspired to force everyone to use energy they provided while Tesla proposed Free NON Polluting Energy. I know that JP Morgan told Tesla to his face "I will destroy you" after hearing that Tesla wanted to give energy away for free !

:candle :candle :candle

boundaries to it..

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:22 am
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
REDUCED EVEN MORE TO SAVE EVEN MORE SPACE!

Simple Simon wrote:

Simon

Quite True Simon I think quite the Opposite it Might cure mental maladies!! :wavey

Oh my fr33k, this would be something...

Bluebonnet wrote:
Code:

Migrating animals - didn't even think about that, Simon. :hmm

Haaarp - I have a hard time understanding/believing this one but it could be.

South American Anomaly? :dunno

Hello Blue,

I'm not exactly sure what is causing the South American weather issue but assume that its because of changing global conditions.

Somewhere I heard it said that the Earth has tilted a little (the Zetan 'lean to the left') and as a result there is slightly less solar energy on South America, and slightly more on Russia. I do not have access to data to confirm or deny this.

Simon

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:49 am
GT Truther

Borderland Science has many publications on suppressed technology.

http://catalog.borderlands.com/

:candle :candle :candle

boundaries to it..

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:58 am
GT Truther

Post What do these facts about the United States Government Mean?
A friend of mine pointed me to this article by Alfred Adask and I have to share it. Great piece to share with those that deny the truth.

Somethin' Funny's Goin' On

The Manta.com website includes a database of over 63 million US and foreign companies. That database info is provided by Dunn & Bradstreet (D&B). Manta.com will provide preliminary information on each of these millions of companies for free. If you want more "in-depth" info, there's a fee.

But since this article is about "funny" stuff, and paying fees isn't fun, let's run a few free searches and see what we can find. You might be surprised.

For example, if you type "Government of the United States" into the Manta.com search engine, you'll be whisked to a list of "7,666 matching US companies".

The first "company" on the list is:

"Government of the United States (US Government) HQ

"the u.s. Capitol Washington DC"

The "HQ" stands for "headquarters".

If you scroll down the list of other companies below the "Government of the United States," you'll find "branches" like "Executive Office of the United States Government" (6 entries), "United States Department of the Air Force (US Government)," "The Navy United States Department of (US Government Naval Reserves)," and "United States Court of Appeals For The 11th Circuit United States Courthouse".

Apparently, the Navy, Air Force and Courts are "companies".

That's kinda "funny," doncha think?

If you click on the "Government of the United States HQ" link, you'll see another website page with some fairly detailed—and possibly bewildering—information.

For example, you'll see that this "Government of the United States" has its address at:

"the u.s. capitol

"Washington, DC 20515-0001"

Its phone number is "(202) 224-3121". Business Hours are "24/7".

You can click the "map" link and see a graphic indicating that this "Government" is located on "Capitol Hill" (same place as Congress) in Washington DC.

None of that seems particularly surprising (other than the idea that our "Government" might be a "company" and/or a conglomerate of "companies"). But the Manta.com report does begin to seem a little strange under the heading "About Government Of The United States" where we read:

"government, owner archbishop deric r. mccloud of basilica shrine michigan and 4th ne street washington,dc".

Say whut? Does that abbreviated text really indicate that the owner of the "Government Of The United States" is an archbishop named Deric R. McCloud? Who could be dumb enough to think (or even mistakenly write) that the "Government of the United States" was owned by an archbishop?

A: Apparently, Dunn & Bradstreet was dumb enough.

And just in case you think we can't be talking about the "Government of the United States," take a gander at the "Additional Information" heading and you'll read (as of August 6th, A.D. 2010):

"all receipents [sic] of federal funds that have any kind of criminal case or felony federal, state, local or served time in prison federal, state, benefits terminate 7/26/10 by barack obama administration."

The reference to "barack obama" shows that this entry for "Government of the United States HQ" does, indeed, describe the very same "Government of the United States" that we all so love and admire. (Don't forget that this "Government" and all its various "branches" are being reported by D&B to be individual, private companies.)

OK, OK—maybe this article isn't really all that "funny" (ha-ha!), but it's still pretty "funny" (strange).

• Go back to the top of the "Government of the United States" page and click the "More Info" tab. Under "Employees (Estimated)" you'll read:

"2,768,886

"At this location

"3"

2.7 million federal employees sounds about right. This enormous number of employees confirms that we're viewing information on the "Government of the United States".

But if only "3" of those millions of employees are "At this location" (the "HQ") who are the "chosen 3"? And where, precisely is "this location"? Capitol Hill? Yes—but where on Capitol Hill? In the Senate chamber? The House of Representatives? If there are only "3" people at the HQ, that HQ might be as small as some cloakroom.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Under "State of Incorporation" you'll read "Information not found". This could mean that this "Government of the United States" was never formally "incorporated". Or it might mean that the information concerning that incorporation is intentionally concealed.

However, we can see a clue to the possible date of incorporation for this "Government of the United States" under the heading "Years in Business" which reads "223". If the "Government of the United States" began 223 years ago, there should be a constitution or charter to mark its creation at that time.

This is A.D. 2010, so "223" years ago would be A.D. 1787.

But that's odd.

Why? Because our current "Government of the United States" should have been created by "The Constitution of the United States" and therefore could not have existed prior to the ratification of the Constitution.

In A.D. 1787, the Constitutional Convention completed the final draft of the Constitution on September 17th. That proposed Constitution for a new "federal government" was then submitted to the Congress that already existed under the Articles of Confederation (ratified in A.D. 1781). The Confederation Congress quickly "approved" the proposed Constitution under Article 13 of the Articles of Confederation and then sent it out to We the People for ratification.

Article VII of the Constitution declares, "The Ratification of the Conventions of nine States, shall be sufficient for the Establishment of this Constitution between the States so ratifying the Same." I.e., the Constitution (and resulting federal government) could not become effective and operational until it was ratified by at least nine of the States of the Union.

Thus, while the Constitution may have been "approved" by the existing Congress in A.D. 1787, it could not have been established and ordained by We the People until ratified by at least 9 States. But the 9th State (New Hampshire) didn't ratify until June 21st, A.D. 1788.

Wikipedia article "Unites States Constitution" reports:

"Once the Congress of the Confederation received word of New Hampshire's ratification, it set a timetable for the start of operations under the new Constitution, and on March 4, 1789, the [new, federal] government began operations." [Bracketed insertion mine.]

Since the Constitution created the federal "Government" and could not have been ratified by We the People before A.D. 1788 (when the 9th State ratified), D&B's report that the "Government of the United States" began "223" years ago (A.D. 1787) can't be true. The earliest that the Constitution could've been deemed ratified and operations was A.D. 1788—222 years ago. Similarly, given that the new federal "Government" was not actually operational until A.D. 1789, the D&B report that this "Government" has been "in business" since A.D. 1787 also seems mistaken. Under this criteria, the earliest that the federal Government might become operational was A.D. 1789—221 years ago.

Big deal, hmm?

Who cares?

Aren't I merely making a mountain out of data entry error mole hill? Didn't the D&B clerk responsible for the data entry simply write "223" when she meant "222" or even "221"?

I doubt it. If I'm right, it is a "big deal". Here's why:

In A.D. 2008, I first learned about the Manta.com reports that suggest our government is some sort of conglomerate of "companies" and "branches". When I first read the D&B "Government of the United States" report two years ago, Manta.com had a different website format. In that earlier format, Manta.com reported that "Government of the United States" started in "1787". (Today, they report "223" years in business.)

In 2008, when I first saw "1787," I knew that either: 1) the D&B data entry clerk made a mistake; or 2) the current "Government of the United States" is somehow presumed to have started at least one year before the Constitution itself was ratified and two years before the resulting federal government became operational.

If so, whatever currently passes for our "Government of the United States" is not based on the authority of We the People, but on some other "authority". Thus, this is a potentially "big" deal.

I also knew that if the D&B clerk didn't make a data entry error, that the Manta.com website might be changed to eliminate evidence that today's "Government of the United States" is not be the same "Government" created by the Constitution ratified by People in A.D. 1788. So, in A.D. 2009, I downloaded and retained complete copies of about 25 Manta.com website pages for safekeeping.

As I'd anticipated, the Manta.com website has since been modified and some information found two years ago has been changed or "disappeared".

For example, where Manta.com used to report that the "Government" began in "1787," it now reports that it's been in business for "223" years. That's not a big change. It's still possible that the numbers "223" and "1787" simply reflect some persistent data entry calculation error. But given the differences between "1787" and "223," the probability of a mere data entry error is reduced. It therefore seems increasingly possible that the current D&B report on "Government of the United States" may correctly declare that that "Government" started the year before the Constitution was ratified by the People.

If so, as crazy as it sounds, it is therefore conceivable that there might be two editions of our "Constitution": 1) one approved by the Confederation Congress in A.D. 1787; and 2) another, ratified by We the People in A.D. 1788. The text of both of these "editions" of the Constitution would be identical, but the underlying authority would be completely different.

Under the Constitution ratified by People in A.D. 1788, the enacting authority and national sovereigns would (consistent with the principles of the "Declaration of Independence") be We the People. As individual sovereigns, We the People would enjoy the "republican form of government" guaranteed at Article 4 Section 4 of the federal Constitution.

However, under the possible Constitution "approved" by Congress in A.D. 1787, the enacting authority and national sovereigns would be the Congress. If Congress were the constitutional sovereign, our form of government would be an aristocracy of 535 men and women. Worse, under such aristocracy, you and I would be presumed to be subjects or even slaves. If the Constitution "approved" by Congress in A.D. 1787 were in effect today (rather than the Constitution ratified by the People in A.D. 1788), you and I can't be free.

Yes, this conjecture sounds like another howling conspiracy theory. But even so, since the Constitution wasn't ratified until A.D. 1788 and the resulting government didn't become operational until A.D. 1789, D&B's report that the government began "223" years ago and/or began in "1787" can't be accurate. So, it seems at least "odd" that an entity as professional a D&B would make such a peculiar error.

It's also curious that D&B describes the "Government of the United States" as a company and "HQ" over a number of other "branches" (like the Army, Navy, Air Force and courts) that are also deemed to be "companies".

Somethin' funny's goin' on here.

• If you're up for even more funny stuff, enter "Nancy Pelosi" into the Manta.com search engine. You'll be taken to a list of "2 matching U.S. companies":

1) "United States House of Representatives (Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi) BRANCH" at her San Francisco address; and

2) "Representative Nancy Pelosi (Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi) BRANCH" at her Washington DC address.

Click the #1 link, look for the heading "About United States House of Representatives," and you'll read:

"United States House Of Representatives is a private company categorized under Legislative Bodies, National and located in San Francisco, CA . . . ."

Whut th' . . . ?!

The US House of Representative is "a private company"?! And it's "located in San Francisco, CA" (the home of the Speaker of the House)?

More?

Look under the heading "United States House of Representatives Business Information" and you'll read:

"United States House Of Representatives also does business as Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi."

The House of Representatives not only "does business" but does so "as Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi"? Is "Nancy Pelosi" something like a trademark, alter ego or registered agent for the "private company" we call the "House of Representatives"? Is she the CEO and/or D/B/A for the House of Representatives, Inc.?

Incidentally, the 2009 edition of Manta.com's report on Nancy Pelosi (that I recorded and saved) declared that the US House of Representatives was "also traded as Nancy Pelosi".

Also traded as?! What does that mean? Are we talking about packages of bubble gum that include government "trading cards" featuring photos of the House of Representatives and Nancy Pelosi? Or is the House of Representatives and/or Nancy Pelosi some sort of stock? If so, who's buying, who's selling? Who owns that "company"?

• Enter "US Social Security Admin" into the search engine. Scroll down a bit and you'll read:

"US Social Security Admin is a private company categorized under Federal Government-Social and Human Resources and located in West Branch, MI."

So-So Security is a "private company" . . . ? That's not located in Washington DC, but rather in "West Branch, MI" . . . ? I don't know what that means, but I can't help but laugh. Somethin' funny is goin' on here.

• Try "Internal Revenue Service". Manta.com will produce "41,632 matching U.S. companies". Some of these are clearly private entities that have no governmental pretense, but many or most are "governmental".

If you click the link to "Internal Revenue Service, Internal Revenue Dst Council," you'll read "Internal Revenue Service is a private company categorized under Federal Goverenment-Finance and Taxation and located in Portland, OR."

Click the "Internal Revenue Service, Andover Service Center . . . . Andover MA" link and you'll read that "Internal Revenue Service is a private company categorized under Federal Government-Finance and Taxation and located in Andover, MA."

Two different locations indicate two different "private companies".

These reports (and scores more) suggest that each individual IRS office may be a separate "private company". Therefore, if you're contacted by an IRS office in Austin, Texas, you may be dealing with one "private company". If you're subsequently contacted by another IRS office from, say, Provo, Utah—you might be dealing with a completely different "private company".

What's your obligation to talk to several different "private companies" about your income taxes? Are there privacy concerns in sharing your tax information with several private companies?

And given that there are at least several score (and perhaps several thousand) "private companies," operating as an "Internal Revenue Service," who are you really paying your income taxes to? H&R Block?

• There are a host of additional "private companies" that you might want to research. I collected website pages for about two dozen in 2008 and 2009. I'm not sure how many of those can still be found, but if you can find `em and if you read closely, you may be fascinated. Search for: "United States Court of Appeals," "District of Columbia," "George W Bush," and "Supreme Court of the United States". All were listed by D&B as "private companies".

You may find other D&B reports that are similarly fascinating or bewildering. What does D&B have to say about the CIA or Homeland Security? Inquiring minds wanna know.

• What's it all mean? I'm not sure. Perhaps D&B is merely guilty of gross negligence when it comes to entering data on governmental entities.

Or, maybe the entire structure of what currently passes for "government" is actually a conglomerate of "private companies" run by an aristocratic Congress that's owned by . . . who? The world's bankers?

If so, the true nature of the "Government of the United States" might not be that of a "republic" or even a "democracy," but rather a combination of governmental and corporate interests ("private companies") that's usually described as "fascism". If so, we no longer have "government of the People, by the People and for the People" but instead have "government of the people, by the Congress, and for the Corporations."

Whatever the explanation, somethin' funny is goin' on here.

Today, when it comes to government, an appearance of reality appears to have been substituted for reality. Our government is not what it appears to be; not what it professes to be—and that's not funny at all, is it?

Written at arm's length and at my political choice of venue within The United States of America,

Alfred Adask

--

Marc H. Fishman
mfishman@osrservice.com

There are no Judicial courts in America and there have not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)

Douglas Adams

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:01 am
GT Truther

EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/08/15/evacuate-now-this-is-not-a-drill/

:rant :flame :scared :censor :awe :(

In short, this article says that in addition to burning down nuclear facilities, equipment, etc, the fires are disturbing the radioactive dust from Chernobyl which had settled into the ground and been absorbed by vegetation and that once again radioactive dust is blowing over Europe...

So they say that people should avoid going to Russia and Europe. If already there, then people should leave immediately.

I recall the panic from 1986 and that for many years sheep farmers in Wales were not allowed to allow their livestock to enter the human food chain, as the ground had absorbed the radiation which had blown over to here and having eaten the radioactive grass the livestock was deemed to be unfit for human consumption. As with the biblical curse the 'sins' (aka: events) of one generation have been passed down to subsequent generations...

Below are a couple of paragraphs from the article.

Simon

Thousands of forest fires are burning all over Russia. More importantly, the nuclear weapons factories and reactors around Mayak and the former Soviet Union’s Uranium Project are going up in smoke. The smoke is toxic and radioactive in every possible sense of the words.

Russian forest fires are burning down old H-Bomb factory areas and the Chernobyl poisoned woodlands. This holds the virtual certainty of at least 241,000,000 Lethal Doses of radioactivity becoming air borne during a fire. Due to peculiar nuclear forces the tiny ceramicized radioactive particles stay in the air for months or even years till they are “rained out” by some form of precipitation.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:09 am
Site Admin

Quote:
None of that seems particularly surprising (other than the idea that our "Government" might be a "company" and/or a conglomerate of "companies"). But the Manta.com report does begin to seem a little strange under the heading "About Government Of The United States" where we read:

"government, owner archbishop deric r. mccloud of basilica shrine michigan and 4th ne street washington,dc".

Frog - I was posting this response to your post yesterday when the forum went down:

This is a cache from yesterday as the page has changed today - this is how I found Deric McCloud:

Consulate Honorary of Spain
3410 Warden Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19129-1418 map
(215) 848-6180
deric mccloud, owner, updated this company profile on 07/25/2010
About Consulate Honorary of Spain
government of spain,owner of territories owned by spain

government of spain,owner of territories owned by spain
Ads by Google

Federal Grants Check Your Eligibility In 2 Minutes Easy And Free!US Postal Jobs (Hiring) Now Hiring 2010 Postal Positions No Experience Necessary. Start Now!How to Qualify for Grants You May Qualify for College Grants at Everest College. Request Info.The ads are not affiliated with Consulate Honorary of Spain
Additional Information
owner/king of spain deric r. mccloud and wife queen of spain belinda howard is celebrating first wedding annivarsy on 7/25/10 print in all newspaper and news 7/26/10.broadcast on live t.v. 7/25/10

http://www.manta.com/people/t0m1xyr42

It is the member profile of this person:

Deric Mccloud
owner Willbros USA Inc
4400 Post Oak Pkwy # 1000
Houston, TX 77027
Worth Noting
playboy enterprises l.a california,basilica shrine,csx corp savannah ga,trump organization :shock:

Yesterday, he had a long list of companies he had "claimed". Today none but the wording above still remains.

He/she's been a "member since May 2010."

About Manta
Manta is the largest free source of information on small companies, with profiles of more than 64 million businesses and organizations. Business owners and sales professionals use Manta's vast database and custom search capabilities to quickly find companies, easily connect with prospective customers and promote their own services. Manta.com, founded in 2005, is based in Columbus, Ohio.

http://www.manta.com/coms2/page_about_manta

D&B appears to have picked up this bogus info while "sweeping" the net. :dunno

Looks like some crazy person to me!

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:54 am
GT Truther

(I'm also reposting this since it ended up as the last post of vol. 5.6:)

Well, yes, Wyz

Your comments are very astute:

Wyzyrd wrote:
I'm almost finished reading the Project Aquarius .pdf, so I decided to take a break and see what everyone was saying about it. Er, not a lot, I guess . . .

Openminds.tv returns zero results for Project Aquarius or Burisch, and Open Minds forum returns one result for Project Aquarius, and that is a passing reference to the released .pdf by Michael Salla, on an entirely unrelated thread, who was interested in the fact that the Navy was mentioned in the .pdf.

It is indeed a stunner when this doorstop of a PDF (see all 59 pages here: http://openminds.tv/pdf/PROJECT_AQUARIUS_watermark.pdf) lands in your inbox explicitly confirming a whole 60 years worth of Ufology speculation and official ‘denial’ with neat diagrams and detail.

Wow. Stunned wow silence. Can it be this easy? We are afraid to touch this, aren’t we?

Poor Dan – he knows what he knows and he knows what he’s seen (within MK-Ultra/Memory Wipe limits......of course). And the info is carefully twenty years out-of-date. But – but – but.....

It’s all there: the retrieved craft, the DUMB’s, the ‘guest’ [prisoner!] ET’s, the explicit connivance of MAJ-12.....

Everything ‘officially denied.’ Now confirmed. Officially.

Thank you, whoever allowed this.

We are so abjectly grateful for your crumbs of truth. After only a mere two decades delay (and sixty+ years of lies) – well – and you’ve obviously squeezed every bit of juice out of this already, haven’t you? You’ve finally conceded the obvious. Thank you.

And – shock! - no one is actually freaking.

Your 1930’s ‘panic in the streets’ scenario has been shown to be the convenient and self-serving excuse it always has been. “Public panic.” Such a handy excuse, yes. Right. Always had the human race closest to your own hearts, indeed. We are such fools compared to you , imperial rulers indeed. We can’t handle the truth. Whatever.

Well. The silence is impressive.

For the Disclosure Now! crowd: This – among other things (like the plethora of full-on sightings recorded on video all around the world) – is what disclosure is all about. Why are you still waiting for the “Official Announcement from the White House Rose Garden”? That ain’t gonna happen. Look for yourself. See. You will see.

And of course, the document’s description of S-4 must necessarily be confined to what Dan actually saw: the rest/other places/other levels/tunnels are not detailed here. Doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Other secret tunnels, other pathways/levels. More. Heck. Of course.

But it’s a helluva start. And they couldn’t allow it until Dan’s integrity had been reduced to mulch, could they? Did we help?

Mumble...mumble....mumble....

Thanks, anyhow, Dadmiral. :wavey

We are grateful. Sir.

Regards,

Selene

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:57 am
GT Truther

New French aerospace report endorses reality of UFOs

Source: openminds.tv

August 16, 2010–A new French report released on May 31, 2010 concluded that UFOs are definitely real and possibly of extraterrestrial origin. While not an official government study, the Progress Report of the Sigma/3AF Commission comes from a highly credible source, the Aeronautical & Astronomical Association of France, known as the 3AF, which established a Commission on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena back in May 2008. The Commission’s President is Alain Boudier, a former French Defense attaché, and one of its key members is Jean-Gabriel Greslé, a former fighter pilot who studied at the U.S. Air Force Academy and later became an airliner pilot with Air France, where he experienced a couple of UFO sightings. Greslé has published three UFO books in France, including Unidentified Flying Objects: An Airline Pilot Talks (Guy Trédaniel, 1993).

The Sigma/3AF is not a final report but just a work in progress document; nevertheless, it provides good background material on the history of official UFO research in France, a balance of Sigma’s work during the last two years, a brief description of the most significant French cases, and some comments and conclusions. The report begins with a brief history of French official UFO research, which is quite extensive: “France is the only country where the collection of Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena (PAN in French) and its scientific study have been assigned since 1977 to a civilian official organization, the CNES (National Center for Space Studies, the French space agency) through the GEPAN study group.” After a short description of this unit, now known as GEIPAN (Study and Information Group on Aerospace Unidentified Phenomena), the report outlines other official or quasi-official French studies, including the famous COMETA (Committee for In-Depth Studies) Report of 1999, issued by a group of high-ranking retired French military and intelligence officers, which concluded that UFOs were real and probably extraterrestrial.

Members of the Sigma/3AF Commission also met representatives of many other official French military and intelligence organizations that had some UFO involvement in the past. These included the National Gendarmerie, which has collected UFO reports systematically since the 1960s; the General Secretariat of National Defense, which issued an interesting report a few years ago (although I am not aware that it was ever released to the public); the Air Force; and one of France’s intelligence services, the General Directorate for External Security, which admitted through an “authorized source” that UFOs have been monitored by the agency since the early sixties.

Read full article here.

The English translation of the full Sigma/3AF report can be downloaded in pdf format here.

The original French text of the Sigma/3AF report can be downloaded in pdf format here.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:29 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
(repost of previous messages, as suggested - Simon)

Quote:

<snip>

Dondep wrote:

Lately I've come into some explosive information - meaning names, dates, and places - regarding what some of you may think is "old hat"; how HIV first surfaced in 1959, how a Russian scientist who defected to the West was not allowed to develop a cure for AIDS but finally was able to do so in the aftermath of glasnost and perestroika, under Gorbachev, though apparently the only beneficiaries are still in the elite. This particular scientist also was able to come up with similar cures (I use that term loosely; if the result is to ameliorate the symptoms and stave off further deterioration and death, I count it as a 'cure') for Parkinson's and Downs Syndrome. I've also now received names and attached corporate titles for specific members of the European "illuminati" who gather at the Mother of Darkness castle - some of the very individuals who Dan B. flouted with his "F**k You" note when he flew to Brussels 'for coffee' that day back in 2005. While much of this information is ancillary to the Big Event (the poleshift), it's enough to have gotten a number of individuals killed over it, and is still dangerous to hold onto. These are, however, extremely important 'cards' that will be employed to help persuade the current crop of placeholders to do the right thing as the earth changes continue to escalate. Speaking of which; anyone else notice how 6 and 7 mag earthquakes are now occurring on a regular, daily basis? And that's even taking into account the USGS's incessant dumbing-down of the seismic activity and the relative silence of the national and international MSM when it comes to the massive flooding, landslides, wildfires, etc..... even bloggers and some MSM reporters are asking what's going on - this isn't just a blip of extreme weather, this is culminating in dire food shortages for much of the world, though efforts continue to make everything look as normal as possible. For instance; did anyone else notice that Walgreen's has quietly retrofitted their food-aisle shelving so that they are smaller, narrower, and thus look more 'full' when in fact they stock less and less? Russia has stopped exporting any wheat, and they were the world's third-largest exporter. If you haven't started collecting boxes of crackers and jars of peanut butter, honey, and tins of tuna and bags of rice and beans, best start doing so now before the day comes when you wake up and find the shelves almost bare and the price triple what it is today.

Don, re: the quakes, last week's tsunami (after a Vanuatu quake, and just 9", but still tsunami) and the other weather related events in China, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Columbia et al, yes its building up, however the media are doing a pretty good job at reporting it without creating mass panic. Because of Russia's ban on grain exports our media is telling us that bread prices are going to rise noticeably, this years drought / fire ravaged harvest is estimated to be around 60-65 million tons whilst last year's record harvest was 97 million tons. However they also say that the US likely to have a good harvest and therefore global food shortages are unlikely. But its not just the Russians who are facing significant crop losses due to weather conditions - the Pakistanis are facing similar. Having seen the TV coverage of events there its likely that the Chinese have also lost crops, and as for others (including the long term affects of South America's cold weather on tropical plants), I don't know but suspect that there will be losses as well.

The month is not out yet and from what some people are saying the next fortnight might see an amping up of events. The zZetans say that by the end of the year we will be at 7 on their 10 point scale. If so, then maybe the actual passage will be about a year from now?

Something which the Zetans have said which I do not understand is that there will be a new (short term?) magnetic pole in the Atlantic Ocean. So what will it be? Normally magnetics is seen to be direct opposites such as + | - or north | south etc. So what will the third pole be? (positive or negative?) Or is our understanding of magnetics about to need a fundamental review with there being a changed triple positive, (new unamed) negative system?

(surely not?)

Simon

Simon, I don't think the mention of the magnetic rift in the Atlantic has to do with a "pole", per se. They were referring to the magnetic rift that runs down the Atlantic, supposedly the scar from whence the asteroids and comets came from when Earth was Tiamat and orbiting beyond Mars, prior to an actual collision with Nibiru that knocked it into the orbit we now share with the so-called "Dark Twin". The reason this is important is because it's like an exposed wound, except that it's magnetically attracted by the presence of a larger magnetic body, and this attraction is what slows Earth's rotation down as PX approaches. This is different than a 'pole', though the magnetic field evidenced by the poles will be greatly influenced and in my estimation, therefore diminished, though everything will be discombobulated due to the larger magnetic body slowly moving in.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Selene wrote:

We are so abjectly grateful for your crumbs of truth. After only a mere two decades delay (and sixty+ years of lies) – well – and you’ve obviously squeezed every bit of juice out of this already, haven’t you? You’ve finally conceded the obvious. Thank you.

And – shock! - no one is actually freaking.

Your 1930’s ‘panic in the streets’ scenario has been shown to be the convenient and self-serving excuse it always has been. “Public panic.” Such a handy excuse, yes. Right. Always had the human race closest to your own hearts, indeed. We are such fools compared to you , imperial rulers indeed. We can’t handle the truth. Whatever.

Well. The silence is impressive.

For the Disclosure Now! crowd: This – among other things (like the plethora of full-on sightings recorded on video all around the world) – is what disclosure is all about. Why are you still waiting for the “Official Announcement from the White House Rose Garden”? That ain’t gonna happen. Look for yourself. See. You will see.

And of course, the document’s description of S-4 must necessarily be confined to what Dan actually saw: the rest/other places/other levels/tunnels are not detailed here. Doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Other secret tunnels, other pathways/levels. More. Heck. Of course.

But it’s a helluva start. And they couldn’t allow it until Dan’s integrity had been reduced to mulch, could they? Did we help?

Mumble...mumble....mumble....

Thanks, anyhow, Dadmiral. :wavey

We are grateful. Sir.

Regards,

Selene

Ditto, Dadmiral. (You said it so well, Selene!)

I'm sure you'd enjoy a few shots of brandy with us, J, if you'll forgive my intemperate use of your old active-duty moniker. A few of us here will always be aware of this shared consciousness you have with this little group, though probably wondering why it took so long for the most recent episode to conclude.

Yes, after an appropriate level of discombobulating the 'ufer' community while inviting ridicule to be heaped on him (all the better for the last inning), the first 'satisfactory' document has made it to the floor and the dastardly (er, 'daring' :shakehead ) duo is to set sail for memories past and littering the cheering wharves with a confetti of soup and sandwiches for the homeless showering down, making way.

Consider the claims of cleaning the Gulf using Ganesh particles; there's enough Element of Doubt that they can reasonably put forth such a claim, that Dan and Marci deployed enough Ganesh particles to (nearly) single-handedly clean up the worst environmental disaster known to man - and caused by him, too. But the truth is, the little evidence that we thought we had proved to be a useless charade, when it was discovered they were only deploying simple shrimp. The Ganesh particles proved to be the 21st-century version of the Emperor's New Clothes.

Love that hovercat Selene; I'm going to have to augment my own photos of our irrascible rex Archie (a/k/a Red) and see if they can even get close to those masterpieces.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post midnight's 2 questions
Midnight, you asked in the last chapter about why the vibe of the glory days of hippiedom can't be relived, or words to that effect; I remember Blue saying something, but not much else and I'm not going back to copy/paste/quote it, I just wanted to mention something about that.

You may have read my account of an experience I had in '79 that I refer to as the 'Ultimate Paradox'. I may have even said since then, too, that part of what that would come to mean is that we exist in/on a world of parity. (Parody, too, though the pun just occurred to me.) We do have a destiny that the 'feeling' will finally triumph, but until that moment arrives we live in a world of such balance that the forces of the self, of the material world, keep the forces of co-mingling and cooperation in balance, and vice-versa. But notice what happened in the early '60s; that was when electric-based technology grew up with the first generation to come of age at the same time. The 'elders' at the time created an electric cocoon of sorts, and the consciousness just exploded. It took the forces of reaction to fully react, but eventually they did and the burgeoning global consciousness would be forced to take a half-step back, and so it went. Rock n' roll was so new, it was still an art. Later, it would succumb to a supporting role and lose most of its power to challenge authority with truth, and nowadays it's not so much the hit single, it's the commercial that uses the original hit single. What goes up, must come down. So it goes......

You also asked what document I read that 'convinced' me. Well, there isn't one particular document, other than the first detailed snail-mail letter in an old-fashioned envelope, that told me things that only someone who knew me online would know, and answered some questions that couldn't be shared online. But it's more the circumstances that really brought it home to me; some things MAY be coincidence, but when coincidences occur with such regularity, the enquiring mind understands that it's a simplistic view to see things that way. The fact is, so many other factors in my life had an equally important role to play as to connecting all the dots. Not only was there my then-current absorbing study of Oahspe, there was the web-page of NASA's concerning the 'brown dwarf'. Probably the most convincing was my interaction with someone I met at a FUFOR book show/sale. I went up to Don Berliner and ended up arguing about the existence of MJ-12, and in the next booth over Bruce Maccabee chimed in, in essence agreeing with my position. That's one of the rare encounters I've had with genuine 'ufer'-circuit fixtures. Anyway, I met a man after the encounter, who happened to over-hear my spirited discussion and made a supportive remark. Our conversation took us across the street to a Denny's, and he ended up showing me much of the evidence he had for some alleged meeting in 1954 between Pres. Eisenhower and some aliens. And so it began; this was in 2000, 2001 that we would meet every other month or so and he would talk 'around' the 'Big Secret'. He was adamant that he couldn't say anything specific, or if it was found out - and they could find out - he could end up dead, and quickly too. Well, after he did some digging on the white van that was surveilling our house in 2002, the last thing I remember him saying was "forget about Burisch!!!!! He's a distraction!!!!!". When we moved to Canada a couple months later I tried to call him, and no-one would answer his line, even his machine wouldn't come on.

I hope I answered those two questions.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:10 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
The 'elders' at the time created an electric cocoon of sorts, and the consciousness just exploded. It took the forces of reaction to fully react, but eventually they did and the burgeoning global consciousness would be forced to take a half-step back, and so it went.

An aha moment for me, personally. Well said, Don, well said, indeed. That is, IMHO, exactly what happened.

Thank you! :heart

2012, IMHO, may be another one of those "burgeoning global consciousness" times, too. Take a look at the conservative times we lived in prior to the consciousness raising then. Aren't we now at the same place - especially in the US? Haven't we just gone through an increasily conservative time period since 1980?

If the pendulum is to swing back the other way, 2012 is the right time.

I choose to believe humanity will take a look around the universe and realize Truth for what it is. I see this happening in small ways in my own community.

IMHO, the documents here and elsewhere concerning UFO's are just the beginning of this "burgeoning global consciousness."

Does anyone here truly believe that if the Truth were revealed folks would turn their backs on Rome, Protestantism, Judiasim, Islam, Buddhism, etc? Aren't these faiths all simply pointing to a Truth most of us refuse to believe/follow anyway?

The true "way" is difficult. It is difficult to open your heart and truly love those who don't love us. That concept totaly goes against human nature. "An eye for an eye" is what most people practise not loving our neighbors as ourselves.

What if the ETs that have observed us for so long were suddenly to appear in our skies and tell us

Wake up, stupids!

Don't you see what you are doing?

This is not the WAY!

:shock:

Yeah - I would love to see Glenn Beck and Rushie tackle that one. :crylaugh :spit :roflmao

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:39 am
GT Truther

Post Re: What do these facts about the United States Government Mean?
Simmering Frog wrote:
A friend of mine pointed me to this article by Alfred Adask and I have to share it. Great piece to share with those that deny the truth.

Somethin' Funny's Goin' On

The Manta.com website includes a database ....
... {ARTICLE REDACTED FOR BREVITY - AND FOR POSSIBLE BREACH OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL REGULATION}
Written at arm's length and at my political choice of venue within The United States of America,

Alfred Adask

--

Marc H. Fishman
mfishman@osrservice.com

There are no Judicial courts in America and there have not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)

Frog, my first thought was that you took a lot of time to thoughtfully analyze the manta.com website, until I realized - or maybe I've incorrectly concluded - that you actually copied an entire article written by this "Alfred Adask", without restricting yourself to the approx. 10% guideline and a link to the original online posting of Mr. Adask's article. Could you please clarify, and then edit accordingly (if indeed this was the entire article by Mr. Adask and you didn't secure his permission to reproduce his entire letter). I was really hoping that this was an original analysis, and would like to see one eventually that puts your thoughts into context and some 'flesh on the bones'.

As to the substance of the article. I did examine the manta.com site and concluded that it's the handiwork of a small group of capital-centric (as in focusing on using capital to create wealth; translation: they're all about small businesses, who they are and who they're connected with) folks who aren't to be confused with the corporate authorities at D&B or the SEC or any other official or quasi-official organization that can be counted on to provide information the average consumer can rely on. That's not to suggest they have a malevolent agenda, or that any of the folks heading up Manta Media (link to their pictures and bios: http://www.manta.com/coms2/page_about_manta_leaders ) are somehow intentionally trying to bamboozle us, but they - Manta Media - are NOT Dun & Bradstreet. My old man worked for Dun & Bradstreet; I know what kind of operation they run, and though the puppeteers behind the Federal Reserve are a source of endless fascination of conspiracy theorists (and rightly so), they have nothing to do with the puppets belonging to the 'outsider team', the Democrats, who occasionally are begrudgingly allowed into power when the preferred puppets of the elite (rhetorical question: what's the other party, the one that likes to make laws that protect the elite's privileges in exploiting the labor of the citizenry for maximum profit with minimal regulation?) have screwed up matters a bit too much to be allowed to continue behind the steering wheel of the nation's economy. In other words - without making Pelosi out to be some kind of saint or somehow exempt from criticism - she and her fellow Dems are the LAST people that citizens suspicious of Washington shell games should be examining for some kind of uber-control over the nation's economic shambles. My own investigations have shown me that there are all sorts of efforts that have been underway since the Bush administration surrendered to reality and went pleading to Congress to bail out their selfish buddies on Wall Street, who had been systematically pillaging the nation's wealth by transferring labor's jobs to overseas 3rd-world labor markets, while simultaneously bulking up a false edifice to take its place in the form of inflated real-estate values, to shift the blame for the economic collapse to the 'new team' that took over amidst the collapse.

Once we stopped manufacturing everything, where did they think we would get the money to buy the cheaper Chinese-made versions of American inventions? Why, in all the equity our mortgages were supposedly blooming with, as banks started speculating in all manner of illusory "financial instruments" and packaging mortgages like actual bundles of cash, when in fact they were mostly hot-air. And few want to cop to that truth. The Dems' worst offense, in my opinion, is that they've appeased those same powerful interests - more out of fear and need for their own campaign funds.

Now the gloves are coming off; Fox News finally came clean and 'put a ring on it' regarding their love affair with the Republicans; yesterday it was announced that they gave a million bucks to the Republican governor's association. A few dimbulbs, who continue to think the citizenry is still as naive as they are, tried to announce that GE - parent company to MSNBC - had given $105,000 to the Democratic governor's association, until it was pointed out that they had given the exact same amount to the Republican governors' association - a truly "balanced" corporate donation. Just one more example of how "UNfair & UNbalanced" Fox is, while at least the 'leftist' MSNBC will take on and attack what they perceive to be stupid policies by the current administration (which is a pro-corporatist one, and not to be confused with a truly liberal or progressive one) while giving equally to Left and Right.

Disclaimer: Stated with intent to enlighten those that continue to buy the "pox on both their houses" mentality that often prevents the truthseeker from gaining true insight into how our information flow is controlled. I say that as one who should know. For a time, when I was a naive teenager who didn't know better and was growing up in a Republican stronghold and 8 out of 10 voters were Republicans, I worked on Republican campaigns - and in one of them, a congressional campaign for one Norm Aamodt - I was told to spend time in Dem strongholds in the downtown area and encourage people to buy into the "pox on both their houses" argument in order to suppress turnout in those precincts, knowing that most Republican voters in the suburbs knew how much their vote counted and could be counted on to turn out anyway, no matter what.

While political questions are often ancillary to the larger issue, they often play a very important role in how our social fabric is weaved, from how zoning ordinances effect our consciousness and interaction (look at the current debate over the 'mosque at ground zero') to how and why information about the controlling elites is allowed or disallowed into the public discourse. The so-called "White Lie" in ZT is the most glaring example, but now I'm digressing so I'll leave it at that.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:28 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
dondep wrote:
The 'elders' at the time created an electric cocoon of sorts, and the consciousness just exploded. It took the forces of reaction to fully react, but eventually they did and the burgeoning global consciousness would be forced to take a half-step back, and so it went.

An aha moment for me, personally. Well said, Don, well said, indeed. That is, IMHO, exactly what happened.

Thank you! :heart

2012, IMHO, may be another one of those "burgeoning global consciousness" times, too. Take a look at the conservative times we lived in prior to the consciousness raising then. Aren't we now at the same place - especially in the US? Haven't we just gone through an increasily conservative time period since 1980?

If the pendulum is to swing back the other way, 2012 is the right time.

I choose to believe humanity will take a look around the universe and realize Truth for what it is. I see this happening in small ways in my own community.

IMHO, the documents here and elsewhere concerning UFO's are just the beginning of this "burgeoning global consciousness."

Does anyone here truly believe that if the Truth were revealed folks would turn their backs on Rome, Protestantism, Judiasim, Islam, Buddhism, etc? Aren't these faiths all simply pointing to a Truth most of us refuse to believe/follow anyway?

The true "way" is difficult. It is difficult to open your heart and truly love those who don't love us. That concept totaly goes against human nature. "An eye for an eye" is what most people practise not loving our neighbors as ourselves.

What if the ETs that have observed us for so long were suddenly to appear in our skies and tell us

Wake up, stupids!

Don't you see what you are doing?

This is not the WAY!

lol.. i'm trying to end a quote here and somehow missed the code bus...repairing (read underneath and cussing) a lawn tractor today and only half my brain pan left working as the cicadas laugh at the crippled and stupid old human and stupid human follies...arrrrrrrrg...lol

Blue, I'm curious about the small changes you see in your community. It seems to me my small community digs its stubborn heels more deeply into conservative reactionary non-thought more and more as life changes around them today. I know the population of Texas is often thought of as a little right of God, so I'm very curious about your comment and observations. I think perhaps rural Kansans might have a close second to Texanism and my memories of that land are based on twenty-fivish years ago.

Also, I'm afraid that sort of revelationary guide would be murdered on the spot, much like the Master Teacher Christ was. I think you'd find the reality of such a situation and visualization mirrored in the very fine novel by Richard Bach;
Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah

Do you think a race from another galaxy or time would hold more gentle acceptance than any race foreign to the 'community norm' from this planet here and now? My gawd, we can't even accept those from our neighboring countries and faiths, let alone a mysterious other worlder holding the power and technology to transit the skies. I think that's the truth of why we have not been introduced formally. We're not ready and IMHO will not be until it's time to accept the truth or fade to obscurity, friendless, forever.

Last edited by Dondep on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

To add in the missing end-quote punctuation.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:45 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next