It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:22 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.8 2009 
GT Truther

Post Are the Thugs of The D&M Show Arse-Wholes.....On Purpose
ebb wrote:
This is very strange. I am not nodstar (who from reading around is connected to the other golden thread forum). I am a thirty four year old woman living in sydney australia. I would ask that dondep or someone check my ip address (because I put in my working email address to log onto this forum). I used the old 'peace love and mung beans' adage as a hippy term. It is very frustrating to be mistreated, but only commented because I feel at times Aquaman is bullied on this forum. I meant no insult to uncle john - i feel as if I am only pointing out the obvious. Clearly, uncle john IS hurt by whatever happened. How people turn hurt into anger and then deny that they're hurt at all is just one of humanity's little quirks I guess. - ebb

Well ebb, your IP is from Australia, but that wouldn't mean anything since both you and she are Australian women in roughly the same age bracket, and both have used the hippy term "peace, love and mung beans". I thought it was simply a unique Aussie hippy phrase, which apparently it is. It's rarely heard around here, so it's understandable when we see it used only a second time in at least 4 years to think it was the same individual - particularly as you both are Australian. However, I'll be the first to take your word that you are NOT the other Australian woman, the one who was given the keys to the Vichy GT. We understand she has an account here, though ironically I know of several of our members who - once it was discovered they were registered here - were immediately banished from 'over there'. Naturally this is due to SNEDs' encouragement of independent thinking. NOT! :P So, apologies if you were incorrectly singled out, though it was UJ who noticed the use of that hippy phrase.

Speaking of UJ; you do know of course that he's been the target of a years-long smear campaign by SNEDs, as have I. He takes it in stride with a twinkle in his eye and a mirthful chuckle, so the word 'hurt' isn't quite the right term, but being that he has been lied about by those thugs constantly should put his attitude in context.

Which brings me to my recent theory (actually not so recent);

Are Dan Burisch and the Thugs of SNEDs Acting Like Arse-holes ....On Purpose?

The recent and typically brutal betrayal of Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, collectively known as "Project Camelot", at the hands of Dan Burisch, Marcia McDowell and the thugs of SNEDs probably reminds many readers of the similar treatment Starry and I suffered when those lying bamboozlers decided that our friendship had outlasted its usefulness, and we were to be made the newest victims of Majestic's shizophrenic paranoia.

It might remind them also of a similar betrayal of Alan & Sandy G. (surname redacted for their privacy), together with Winston S. Those three had been known as 'the Loop Group', with closer access to Dan Burisch allowed than to any other Majestic operative since its inception (allegedly). They were primarily interested in Dan as a friend, someone who could stand a good home-cooked meal at least once a week (Dan was known to go to their house several times a week for dinner - it was said his wife Deb couldn't even microwave a potato correctly). They were shocked when they asked Dan where all his security was and he said "you're lookin' at it", whereupon they went out and bought him a gun for his own protection. Ron Garner, Bill Hamilton, and Winston S. were all primarily interested in getting Dan to "disclose", publicly, and to that end were mostly focused on getting Dan's story on tape. Still, the nasty things they said behind their backs (and I'm sure they've made nasty statements about Starry and I as well) were typical of what they've said about A&S and B&K.

The question is, why? Why all the personal attacks, the outright lies, the claims we were all somehow "Illuminati" agents and harbored "negative agendas"? How could someone so personally likeable as Dan, who is quite charismatic though very brittle in person, succumb to acting out such sanctimonious, scatalogical backstabbing and libelous behavior towards others? For some, the only constant is Dan himself, so these individuals simply tune out the warning signs that the negative behavior is telling them, preferring to believe that Dan Burisch is somehow infallible, or close enough to being so that any disagreement with him intellectually is somehow tantamount to breaking faith with his mission. This group I call the "psychophants", which is a variation on
sychophant:noun - a self-seeking, servile flatterer; fawning parasite. They're highly unlikely to experience any kind of betrayal so long as they continue to say "yes, Dan!" and don't question any claims he's made.

One of the first things that clued me in to the fact that the SNEDs antics "aren't all what they seem" was their lie about how I "pestered Dan about Planet X" the whole time we were staying with them. I've mentioned this countless times on this thread but I'll say it again for the newer readers: I was extremely careful about the conversations we would have, and did no such thing. I DID broach the subject - very carefully - twice during that month, because Dan had promised to discuss names when talking on the phone to me in Canada, but he never brought up the issue and evaded the broader PX question altogether. (He did commend me on the use of a ZetaTalk article on "Polarized Camps" at one point). Unlike in most social situations, being with Dan is like being in orbit around him. He does most of the talking, and I do mean most. I've often found myself in other social situations (not with him around) where I've found myself going on and an about something, and becoming self-conscious enough that I'll reign in my monologue and try to get someone else to say something, so I don't feel I'm monopolizing the conversation. Dan doesn't have that compunction. In fact, if you try to get a word in edgewise about a different subject, or even your own idea, you'll find that he's racing on ahead with his own thought on the matter. Now it's quite true that at Rachel (when Dan met with 'the public' just before he was to be 'officially retired' on June 1, 2004) when Dan met Uncle John, UJ wanted to talk to him about something that had been on his mind since he had started following this 'saga'. Dan may have been technically correct when he later snorted to me (yes, I'll stand by that characterization; Dan was somewhat indignant) that what he had to say to UJ was probably more important for the present purpose than UJ's opinion on anything in the world, but it was just one more example of how Dan could be 'full of himself' at the same time he was trying to convince Others that he was doing it all for Them. Which holds true even today; virtually everything he does, he does for the Other. He does it for Them. (I would say 'Us', but I'm not in the psychophantic choir even though many thought I was for a time.)

So why, shortly after we were "cut loose" from Dan & Marci (how much was due to Dadmiral and how much was it of their own doing?) and not only shunned, but viciously attacked, did first Ann, then Marci, then finally Dan float this big lie? Why would they say I had "pestered" Dan about PX when I obviously had not (both Starry and her aunt - now deceased - can vouch for this)? What could the purpose be in drawing attention to an alleged fact (which wasn't true, though the subject was never far from my mind as I waited for Dan to bring it up on his own timetable) by having the 3 principle SNEDs members - at that time, anyway - supposedly call me out on such a claim? Were that to be a truthful statement, one would be able to reconstruct an argument we would have had, but we hadn't engaged in any argument. Dan talked. I listened. Marci would then make 'encouraging' remarks to Dan, subtly leaning into a subject for Dan to take the ball and run with it. If she didn't like "the cut of his jib" on the subject at hand, that is. This was the main dynamic most of our time spent with them.

There were other clues that perhaps Dan and Marci were acting like arse-holes on purpose, because they are both highly intelligent beings and can come across as very interested in what you have to say - at first. They also spent some time making sure we had the basics on hand while there. Enough floor space? Yes, for Starry and I. Her aunt slept on the couch or the chair. Food? Thanks to the many helping hands from this GT, we had enough to get back on our feet. We got no more nor no less that what we needed and for that we are thankful. But we were there for PR purposes by D&M, who were about to 'go public' for Majestic and therefore couldn't have anyone like me hanging around, particularly as I was getting updates from some of the higher pooh-bahs (yes, allegedly :roll: ) who continued to affirm and confirm that Dan had been carefully groomed to bring only the Chielah half (what some call the STS faction) of the ET interaction to public light.

Had that been the only truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, there would have been no sense in wasting forum space attacking and smearing us (Starry often caught the worst of it, because she hadn't trusted Marci from the beginning and apparently their continued surveillance showed it). If the scenario as described in the transcript with Dadmiral that's posted on danburisch.info was "legitimate", why wouldn't Dan simply come to us and say "listen, now that I'll be going public in every sense of the word, I'll be an even bigger target for the Illuminati and if you hung around, you might end up getting killed yourself." Of course I could respect that, were it true, but the fact is there IS no "Illuminati" that's some kind of permanent evil organization that's bent on destroying Majestic like some cheesy plotline based on James Bond. They're more like Austin Powers, continually 'shagging' about their enemies. If there wasn't an "Illuminati", they'd have to invent one. That's not to say there isn't an "Illuminati" that many of the European power structure belong to, and that it isn't often at odds with the breakaway cabal that Big Dick Cheney represents (one of Dan's immediate superiors), but by and large no-one in Brussels is actively plotting to kill Dan Burisch. So why didn't they do that, sit down like reasonable adults and come to a 'meeting of the minds'? I had pressed for a 'meeting', away from the cameras and hidden microphones, but Marci showed up with a cassette recorder and insisted on recording it. Took the air out of anything I really had to say, but the truth is nothing of substance was said that hadn't been said before. The Catastrophe was only addressed as such, and when I asked if there were additional "safe locations" such as the ones he had asked Dadmiral about on a separate teleconference a couple months before, he said that "no, he didn't know and he wasn't going to ask". I understood; Starry had asked me to ask Dan to ask Dadmiral where her Kenyan friend in Nairobi would go to survive the poleshift and he had obliged (it was Friday night and the cognac was great I suspect) with 2 locations nearby where the people would find safety. In retrospect they might have felt guilty about having even admitted that much about Nairobi.

So why didn't they do the right thing and simply sit us down without the whole "take it to the PM system" comment that Starry made to the 'insider' who had hacked into Dan's cartoon avatar and was proceeding to dismantle the cartoons? (This was Ann, as we later learned.) Why did Marci take the time to email Dan (who walked to her apartment 200 yards away nearly every day anyway) that she thought our guest that last night (Arizona, visiting us with Tex) was somehow too 'crazy' and Dan shouldn't be seen with such crazy people? That email then exposed an apparent hypocrisy in Marci, who may have just written the email to achieve some other nefarious purpose. But the "why?"s are now adding up; Why did they turn so viciously on Alan & Sandy? Was it really all just due to a migraine headache Marci suffered during a 'shoot' of Dan by Winston and Alan, when Alan made a simple rhetorical comment to Dan about "keeping his eyes looking at the camera and not talking unless..."? Was there another purpose being served?

And lastly, what about Bill Ryan & Kerry Cassidy, and David Wilcock? Was that set up also? I took a third and 4th look at the Rense article, and I don't believe it's anyone from SNEDs. In fact, it's probably someone who finds P/C to be but one more font of 'insider retreads'. Marci would know that she would be including her own prejudices here, and most of us would NOT call ourselves "tired and fake poseurs". Still, that would be in keeping with the "we act like arse-holes because it provokes you, and to do otherwise would jeopardize ourselves." The point the "Seasoned Observers of the Scene" made was that people are left running about breathlessly in circles without pursuing any meaningful legal action, which will be the only way 'disclosure' happens. D&M are meant to be a distraction, much ado about...... nothing.

The list of parties abusively characterized by Dan Burisch may lurk now and again and the list is long, but this is enough for now.

Something to think about.

©2009 dondep

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

As a new poster who is sitting in the cheap seats watching the game, I have to say the history (DB) is a mystery. But I don't really care if I figure it out. And I suspect that this tight group of Golden posters isn't interested in what I have to say. No problem, really.

Why am I here? I read a reference to this Thread on Open Minds forum.
The Planet X idea fascinates me, even though apparently scientific savvy people are saying it's impossible. But Don Dep is one smart mind, and he thinks it's likely, so I keep reading.

I like the civility of this forum, which seems to be rare on the sites that I read.

Carry on, but know that this thread is important to some people, like me, that have little to offer.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:44 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Post And the beat [still] goes on......
midnight wrote:
As a new poster who is sitting in the cheap seats watching the game, I have to say the history (DB) is a mystery.
Carry on, but know that this thread is important to some people, like me, that have little to offer.

You never know how much you may have that you undervalue. It was Seion9 (a young woman in the Maryland suburbs of Washington DC) who, having stumbled on this thread sometime in late 2004, went on to stumble across the Form 255 court form that became the basis of the General Affidavit of April 13th, 2005. And despite everything that has happened, that is an historic document that has yet to be refuted; the trick is having it cross-examined in conjunction with additional testimony in a US court of law that would have jurisdiction. Or Congress. But not alone, and not behind closed doors with only Dadmiral and his bratty scion offspring to attest to the implications.

My point was that Seion9 made a huge contribution out of some idle googling one day in March 2005. There are many others, too; sometimes just an observation or analysis or a kind word can make a huge difference to someone out there. You never know what it is, but chances are you'll know when it's time to post something.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:34 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Are the Thugs of The D&M Show Arse-Wholes.....On Pur
Dondep wrote:
Of course I could respect that, were it true, but the fact is there IS no "Illuminati" that's some kind of permanent evil organization that's bent on destroying Majestic like some cheesy plotline based on James Bond. They're more like Austin Powers, continually 'shagging' about their enemies. If there wasn't an "Illuminati", they'd have to invent one.

A nice characterisation of the Illuminati, Don.:lol: As it's a Bank Holiday over here and I've got some spare time on my hands, I thought I'd concoct one of my amateurish bi-yearly photo collages to commemorate your [ copyrighted ] words. I'll issue the usual disclaimer (of sorts) to go along with the below picture: No offence intended, just a bit of fun.

You're forgetting one thing though, Don. Countless microbiologists have been snuffed out over the last decade, and the Illuminati's hired contract killers must have been behind some of those. So, I think the Illuminati as a group does have teeth, and sometimes they bite. But that's just my personal opinion. Three or four years ago I didn't even think the Illuminati existed at all.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:30 am
GT Truther

Doctor Evil = Mike McConnell
Mini Me = Dan Burisch

Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:11 am
GT Truther

Second Sun over Padova Italy @ 08 24 2009

Quoted:
"DA GUARDARE ASSOLUTAMENTE!!CHI NON CREDE DOPO AVER VISTO QUESTO CHE LASCI PERDERE TUTTO!!! "
end quoted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97vfBoJLaB8

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:25 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
“…If there wasn't an "Illuminati", they'd have to invent one. That's not to say there isn't an "Illuminati" that many of the European power structure belong to, and that it isn't often at odds with the breakaway cabal that Big Dick Cheney represents (one of Dan's immediate superiors), but by and large no-one in Brussels is actively plotting to kill Dan Burisch….

Thank you thank you, DonDep, for some sweet sanity.

Indeed, anyone who supposes that Dick Cheney represents any sort of “good guy” faction is, well, dumber than they look. The power struggle between Cheney & Rothschild is just the usual intergroup power struggle over the usual spoils of, well, power. And Acton’s immortal comment ”Power corrupts; and absolute power corrupts absolutely” is just as true now as it always will be.

But onward.

Like you, I have been contemplating the bizarre attack-doberman behavior of D+M toward any and all who approach them in friendship and trust, seeking some reference in human behavior, as I have also discarded the “get away from us or you’ll be killed” theory of exigency. And indeed, all rational explanations fail.

The only reference I can summon is someone with a deeply, deeply damaged or traumatized personality, someone who has been so brutalized that…. It’s as though “someone else” (like a full-time clinical psychologist assigned to follow their every move, hmm?) pushes some kind of trigger of conditioned mind control that sends Marcia into a robotic response of frenzy and panic to “protect” Dan. The D+M complex, led by Marcia, cannot merely respond to a stressor, they must destroy the target absolutely and without mercy – the kind of reflex that only comes from deep within the amygdala primitive brain.

The attack always happens just after Dan has established some kind of emotional link of trust or mutual respect or true feeling with the other party. Is there something about that kind of real feelings of the heart that could ‘undo’ Dan’s conditioning? Is it a level of emotional truth – even love itself – that might cause Dan to reject his controllers? Is that what “they” are afraid of? Medically, Dan might be said to be dying of ‘a broken heart’ – is that the reason his controllers finally, reluctantly, permitted D+M to marry? His marriage to Deb was sustained at Maj’s command for too many years. Did they finally relent there?

And, at the end of the day, you have to ask yourself: What kind of person would require a full-time clinical psychologist at their elbow, recording every move, word and keystroke, whispering encouragements, saying ‘good boy, good boy’ to Dan’s every move? A healthy, emotionally mature, well-balanced individual – or ….?

The rabbit hole goes deeper, no doubt, than we can imagine.

Regards,
Selene

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:11 am
GT Truther

As a new poster who is sitting in the cheap seats watching the game, I have to say the history (DB) is a mystery. But I don't really care if I figure it out. And I suspect that this tight group of Golden posters isn't interested in what I have to say. No problem, really.

The Planet X idea fascinates me, even though apparently scientific savvy people are saying it's impossible. But Don Dep is one smart mind, and he thinks it's likely, so I keep reading.

I like the civility of this forum, which seems to be rare on the sites that I read.

Keep in mind Don isn't the only one inclined to consider Planet X a possibly, yet, they make out like he's the exclusive that counts, and it seemed enough for Dan and Marcia to sever their ties with him and a whole long list of other people that required a smear campaign in their eyes.
It worsened over time when the rebuttal's started then began the separating wheat from the chaff process.
That's pretty petty from supposed former friends.

I'll never forget the threat from supposed DAmiral to Allen and Sandy. I read it from their end. It was intended to get them to back off, DAmiral said it wasn't beneath him to use his wealth to buy up their mortgage and cancel it.
Man, when you got people like that, friend of the public, who needs enemies?

What amazes me is all it takes is one iota of a differing opinion and bang these kids dump any and all negative baggage they can find on you just so it appears they're justified in their actions. Little if any legitimacy ever arose clear enough for anyone outside the Dan and Marcia clan that could be seen or understood. Truth or no truth, Friend or not a friend, made very little difference . It seemed they could betray a trust in a split second. Shock culture. That fast makes you wonder who decides and why?

I wondered if Dan's damage was extensive enough it caused a conflicting personality. Why does he goes along with this stuff? Had he become a sycophant, a servile flatterer? or did he become mentally unstable from the literal brain washing, memory erasing conducted on him years earlier for preserving Area 51's secret's? They used hypnosis and drugs on Bob Lazar almost twice daily making sure Bob couldn't remember what real project he worked on while employed at Area 51's S/4. Eventually, he began remembering, breaking through the extreme conditioning. Now he's got quite a testimony he share's of which he almost lost his life over.

I feel now after witnessing quite an antic display from Sneds and their denying the obvious, I mean even the sock puppet's were obvious, and one should have made light of the discovery,but instead, they went to extreme measure's ensuring nothing would contaminate Dan's reliability, even if that meant they'd have to lie about it. That dishonesty for me, proved beyond a reasonable doubt I can't trust anything that gets posted by Eagle's Disobey anymore. So, I don't read over there. The main reason I don't read over there is every time I log on their web page I get messages someone is trying to attach something to my computer. Maybe, it's a software program recording who logs on their site or maybe it's something else, whatever it is it affects my computers' operation's, so I lost curiosity. Wowie Zowie

(Note: Selene, I posted my opinion before reading your above posting. Interesting.)

Dex

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:35 am
Truth Seeker

I guess I'm like yourself also.

But once you start asking questions, on anything here you get good helpful answers, it's helped me loads being on this forum, it really has, although like yourself I haven't been involved in the Eagles Disobey stuff except from discovering it all this year and I do know that it's useless me posting any of my thoughts on it as I truly can't contribute in any way to the subject with lack of knowledge on the whole situation as compared to everyone else here, but I don't want to be a lurker either, my work is on computers so I always have this forum in my firefox tab in work and on my laptop at home, I try to read as much as i can, and try to read all the back posts too when I have a break from work. I'm playing catch-up all the time.

Yes your right too, I like this forum so much for the people who post, all are very courteous and make you feel welcome.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:07 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Quoted:

REVERSED SPEECH

Neil Armstrong
Apollo 11 Commander

First News Conference

August 12, 1969
Houston, Texas

Reversals featured in this sound clip

(Moonwalk films have STARTED and have captured Armstrong's attention while
he is still explaining the one hour delay before they got out of the Lunar Lander)

Fwd: "..we had anticipated."
Rev: THEY GUIDE YOU
Rev: THEY'RE THERE - THE SET
Fwd: " ..also took longer to get the.."
Rev: FISHED US (Hanging from a line or cable)
Rev: IT'S FAKE
Fwd: "..cooling units in our.."
Rev: WE'RE ON A SPINNING..
Fwd: "..than, than we had expected."
Rev: NEFF
Rev: IN THAT UNIT
Fwd: "..substance, it took us.."
Rev: THAT'S BUZZ
Rev: THIS - SAVE IT
Fwd: "..an hour longer to get ready than, than.."
Rev: DOING ALL THEIR LYING
Rev: AND BE THEIR PIGS
Rev: NEFF
Fwd: "....than we would, that, than we had predicted."
Rev: GO UNIT
Rev: THE UNIT - SET

end quoted

more "RS" at link:
http://www.ken-welch.com/Reports2/Moon.html

Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:39 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

quote:
the Swedish Riksbank entered uncharted territory when it became the world's first central bank to introduce negative interest rates on bank deposits.
end quote

more at:
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/BUSINESS/08 ... pstoryview

Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Considering Dan's age, why did he leave his work at area 51? Why would he leave a desk job if that's later all he was allowed to do?

Dex

Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:54 am
GT Truther

Post retainer
Considering Dan's age, why did he leave his work at area 51? Why would he leave a desk job if that's later all he was allowed to do?

Dex

Dex, he must be on some sort of a retainer system, since officially retiring from the "scene" 4 or 5 years ago, or whenever it was. Once a Maj bunny, always a Maj bunny (although this one bites a little) -- a bit like those who work for intel agencies like the CIA: you're connected for life. A mind like his is a bit too valuable to go to waste, although he'll say he's busy doing his own thing with his personal pet projects.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:33 am
GT Truther

Post debts of gratititde
recall15 wrote:
The Sub Zero interest rate...

quote:
the Swedish Riksbank entered uncharted territory when it became the world's first central bank to introduce negative interest rates on bank deposits.
end quote

more at:
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/BUSINESS/08 ... pstoryview

So much for rewarding people who save and have been careful with their money over the years, eh? Then again, banks can't make much from people who don't take out loans at 25.9% APR. Money-making in the western world is all about debt, after all.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:42 am
GT Truther

Further down the rabbit hole of D+M’s attack-doberman psychology:

I’ve always felt that the “Dan’s life is in danger/Illums want him dead” stuff is not important for any outside observer of the scenario to believe. But it is very important that Dan himself believe it. That it is being staged for his benefit, not ours.

The circus of anonymous death threats, arrest threats etc etc that surrounds him seem to be just staging by Maj operatives, designed to keep D+M in a constant sense of fear or near-panic at their own survival. Any powerful entity that truly wanted Dan dead would have succeeded long ago.

I suspect the real purpose of the constant vigilance of his person could be to prevent him from taking his own mortality into his own hands. Mind-controlled subjects are always given a deep “self-destruct” program – that Maj may now regret but be unable to undo here. And they need Dan very much alive to complete his Lotus work (so they can steal it and weaponize it, of course. But that’s another story….). A rational man might well question whether the “ultimate power” of Lotus truly belongs to mankind in any form – but whoever said Cheney & Co are rational? They want that weapon, and they’ll do anything to get it.

Lotus is the only reason they tolerate Dan’s antics at all.

And, of course, one of the most important ways to control anyone is to keep you believing that “you are doing the right thing.” You’re one of the “good guys” for assassinating the other, bombing those people, lying, cheating, stealing, whatever. God is on your side, son. D+M must truly believe that everything they do is for the good of humanity; they must continue to believe that or the ruse will fail.

Just some thoughts.

Regards,
Selene

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:23 pm
GT Truther

-snip-
So Mars pics may still be forth comming.

Well i like this one:

There is a Geodesic "shape" form inside a Crater the same "shape" that the .mil people use to protect the parabolic transmision antennas.. here on Earth...

But at MARS?

here:
Link to pic:
http://ida.wr.usgs.gov/fullres/divided/ ... 01228a.jpg

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:35 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Letters From TRO
http://lettersfromtro.blogspot.com/

From Aileen:

Monday, August 31, 2009

IN THE BEGINNING
Some of you know about TRO, the alien that sent me letters as Director of the UFOCCI. Some coincidental things happened in relationship to receiving the letters.

I would like to honor TRO by this blog and hopefully, in some way, somehow, he will see it and we will hear from him again.

My friend Don Nelson also heard from TRO in relationship to the book he was writing about there being 17 planets in our solar system. TRO answered Don's questions he posed pertaining to there being 17 planets. Don has a web site: www.17planets.blogspot.com if you are interested.

You will find the vernacular of TRO's letters different. He combines two words that mean basically the same thing. If you separate out the words as Don has done on occasion it makes for a very long letter! The way TRO has done it is more efficient.

_________

The first letter I received as Director of the UFO Contact Center International was written on June 5, 1991. Following is the letter and my answer which I published in the Missing Link magazine we produced monthly. This was the only way to reach him. How he was able to see the letter I do not know. The first letter was notarized and signed by Dolores Myers, Notary Public, State of Washington, King County, on June 14, 1991. It was read on the radio by "Charlie Brown", a disc jockey in Seattle. He believed it to be authentic.

6-5-1991
Kissimmee, Florida (each letter was written from a different place)

Dear Aileen:

After some-several meetings of the repras of the various participants in the plan being conducted on this world (which is, simplanation, to introduce your race to its larger family) we have conclusioned to establishate in a more marked manner.

While there are still many who are not readyceptive to our presence, we wish to upspeed our factuality to those who are. It is, however, our designed intention to allow some continuance of the speculation and uncertainty that has been a char'istic of our gradualation thus far. While some have wondered as to this methique, it is many-ways advisable overstead forcing a radchangerous realityization on the population. It has been my experience (and I am several times older than the oldest among you) that our 50 year plan, with its unfolding progresstages, is psych'ally better for the people as they come to terms with the newception.

There is also the matter of the stability of your stockmarkets, banks, gov'ments, socialtutions, andcetra. These are highly valuable assets and, mostpart, will continue as such; their wellbeing is high among our propercern. We sofore calcuplan an inchrement toward the eventualbe, which we envision as a friendly massceptance.

As a means to this end, we have decided to contacticate a portion of those who are of the open mind to us, proving our verifacity with such things as the pre-telling of dates for "sightings" activity. This will elicit the requisite crediblity among the subject-focuded, and allow the next level of communication to commence with earnest. Also, it is our planalysis, this foretelling "on the record" should lead to a ripple of attention in your mediastablishment, further broadbasing belief.

The first set of these dates is hereby set as August 8, September 1 and September 9 of this calendar. Look to the skies and accept in your hearts that the Peoples are as one. Do not be dissuaded by the stories that you hear of abuses by some portions of the arriveteam. Abuses there have been some, but more of misunderstandings. Much of what looks to be abusive is merely an emergency genetics program which is being conducted to save not only another species, but is as well insuring the continuation of your geneterial -- as a contingency to cataclysm. You none of you realize how close and how often (and how still brinking) you as a race of husapiens have tome to disaster: nucelar war, ecovironmental ruin (forsample, if the ozone layer gets much worse, you have sterility) that meteor we had to deflect a few years ago, and otherings not-to-mention.

Aileen, I suggest that you make some authoritation of this letter (notarize, etc.) and give it to someone of trust in the radio business, or such, then make certain to issue it before the said time.

There are reasons for the wordism I am herein of usage, some to do with what we can compromisingly stupe to while maintaining effectism. Alsowhich, beside being slow to us, it has become hackneyed and dessicated by modern times misuse (commercial purveyment, politicism, etc.) and nearly bereft of natural impact. Also-add, in the times to come, you will easily know of who you receive comq, for reason alone of the languistic style. This will protect you from joaxers.

Until I reach you again
Peace and protection
"Tro"

And my reply:

Dear Tro:

Thank you for your letter. I was very excited to receive it. I have sent it to the radio station that previously read it on the air. The disc jockey that read it, Charlie Brown, from KUBE here in Seattle, spoke at our open meeting in October. He read your letter to everyone.

I must say that the letter has affected persons in different ways. It is very interesting to observe in which ways. Each person seems to have a favorite part - according to their own psyche.

Since we have received the two letters from you I feel very warm towards you. I feel you are a good friend and I hope that we can meet face to face - in fact many of our people do. Do you think that would ever be possible?

Of course, there are those that still wonder if you are real. If you are not the person you have said you are, then I must say that you are the most intelligent person I have ever known. It would take a genius to fabricate the sentences and words that you have compounded. One person even hypothesized you could be from the CIA! That was because the letter was mailed from "Northern Virginia, VA". I called the post office and asked them for the zip code of Northern Virgina, VA and they said there is no such place. Even the post mark is a mystery!

My favorite part of the letter is the part that shows me you are very sensitive and respond to the things I like. (I believe this was in the other letter referred to - Ed.). My favorite scenes are sunrises and sunsets. It was interesting too, considering our current project, that you mentioned you were observing the Ural Mountains in Russia. You made the statement that the scene was so beautiful with the sun coming up over the Urals and the spiral clouds over the mountains. A scene you said you had observed over your galaxy from far above. How I envy you. I long for this journey into space. When I look at the clear sky early in the morning before light dawns I long for something I cannot quite remember - oh, how I long for it.

I think there is one important question I have to ask you since I know you are reading this - somehow - somewhere; Tro, have I known you before? I feel there is a mystery here that needs to be remembered. Do I come from where you are from? Are there many of us here that belong to that place, and time, and who are waiting to go home? So many of the contactees feel they are captains of star ships waiting to take our people home. Can you confirm or deny this? It would answer so many questions for us.

Tro, are you aware of the citizens of Agol who have initiated the plans for the star bases around the earth in the band of safety? The plans are to bring the earth back into balance through the pyramids that would be built at the star bases. If so, could you enlarge upon this for the readers?

If you are not too busy with your duties, please write soon and answer our questions. We want to be close friends. There is so much to be learned. I think the most important thing is how to love each other no matter how diverse our cultures are and to be able to get along on our spaceship earth.

Hope to "see' you soon and hear from you too.

Aileen

Next time I will send out his letter written over the Ural mountains. Keep watching for this blog so you won't miss what he has said.
Posted by P. Urial

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:04 pm
Site Admin

I am closing this edition of the golden Thread with this friendly but stern warning to ALL GT Members...

In the last few pages we have crossed the Golden Rule a couple of times and myself and Don have let it slide.

That being said it will NOT be tolerated any further.
This forum has always been a place to discuss NOT agrue and insult and I intend to keep it that way.

If I see one more personal insult by ANYONE on this forum it will result in an automatic 3 Day Ban....
Do it again and you will banned for life!

Please play nice folks, otherwise take your keyboard and play elsewhwere.

Thank You
GT Admin

New 4.9 thread started

Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:30 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37