It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 3:38 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.8 2009 
GT Truther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxkngzG41ZE

:?:

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:59 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

imo this would have to be something "artificial" because in my lifetime I cannot say that I have ever seen any cloud formations with such defined right angles as is appearing in this scene.

brightstar

Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UDO WARTENA

S. Gill Williamson

Udo Wartena Letter - html transcription of original (West Linn, Oregon, 1980)

In the forepart of May 1940, I had gone upon the mountain and found a glacier deposit. And from all indications had every possibility of carrying values.

As I was working part-time for the Northwest Mining Co., I could only prospect on my days off. So it was into the summer before I could prove the ground. There were a lot of large boulders to move but when I got to bedrock, I found some fine gold.

As I would need water for washing the material, I figured it was wise to bring the water down to where I could use it. The early day miners had dug a ditch around the mountain side (this was over sixty years before my time), so after clearing the logs and large trash out of it, I diverted the water out of the creek, into the ditch. As the ditch had not been used these many years, it was quite a mess. The ditch was practically level for the first quarter of a mile, so it was late in the afternoon by the time it would flow freely. The next morning I cleaned the main ditch to where I put in a dam. Then, dug a ditch to where I could use the water.

As the work for the Northwest Mining Co. had picked up, I wasn't able to work the prospect too much. Though every spare day I had was used there. I still had some large boulders to move and while doing this one morning I heard a noise. Like that of a high flying plane, as army planes flying over, from Great Falls. At first I didn't take much note, but as the noise continued, I thought a car had driven up. So I got upon higher ground. I saw, where I had put the dam in the main ditch, a large (I will call it ship). It looked like a blimp, only more pointed on each end, and not as thick through the middle. About 35' thick, better than 100' long. As I stood there, a stairway was let down and a man came down this and started walking towards me. As I was somewhat more than interested, I went to meet him. He stopped when we were about ten or twelve feet apart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was a nice looking man, seemingly about my age, 35 or more. He wore a light gray pair of coveralls, a tam of the same material on his head, and on his feet were slippers or moccasins.

He asked me if it would be alright if they took some of the water. I could not see why not, I said sure. He then gave a signal and a hose or pipe was let down.

His English was like mine, but he spoke slowly, as if he was a linguist. He asked me what I was doing. I explained this to him. He asked me if I would be interested to come aboard. As he seemed an intelligent and pleasant person, I figured it would be interesting.

As we got closer to the ship, I noticed that it was round, like two dinner plates, one inverted over the other. It seemed to be made of metal. As I look back and compare, it seemed like stainless steel, though not bright or shiny. The ship appeared to be about 35' thick and well over a hundred feet in diameter. When we got into the ship, we entered into a room about twelve by sixteen feet, with a close fitting door on the farther end. Indirect lighting near the ceiling, and nice upholstered benches around the sides.

There was an older man in the room, plainly dressed and with white hair. It was then that I noticed that the younger man also had white hair. Somehow I believe they knew who I was, but they did not introduce themselves. Perhaps if they had, I may have been a bit upset.

The younger man asked me what I would be interested in. So I first asked why they wanted this particular water. He said the water is good, as if they had gotten the same before, and it was convenient.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After we had entered the ship, I had noticed that the sound I had heard outside, was hardly noticeable, except what came up the stairwell. So I asked him what caused the noise or humming. He said this would be a bit complicated, but he would try to explain so I could understand. He said as you noticed we are floating above the ground, and though the ground slopes, the ship is level. There are in the outside rim of the ship two flywheels one turning one way and the other the opposite direction. He explained that this gives the ship its own gravitation, or rather overcomes the gravitational pull of the earth, other planets or the sun or stars. And though this pull is light, we use this gravitational pull of the stars and planets to ride on.

He went into somewhat greater detail on the power development by these two flywheels. He mentioned something about them developing an electromagnetic force. As this was quite new to me and he realized that, but he saw I had gotten the picture, so he stopped.

I asked him where he got the energy to run the ship. He said from the sun and stars, and he would store this in batteries, though this was for emergency use.

I also asked him what their object was or purpose in coming here. Well, he said, as you have noticed, we look pretty much as you do, so we mingle with you people, gather information, leave instructions, or give help where needed. I would have liked to ask him more about that, but didn't feel this proper, so let it ride at that.

While we had been talking, a light had come on apparently signaling that the water had been taken care of.

When I felt it was time for me to leave, I mentioned this. He asked me if I would be interested in going with them. I said that I thought it would be interesting to go with them but it would inconvenience too many people. Later I wondered why I had said that.

As I started to leave, they suggested that I tell no one, as no one would believe me at that time, but in years to come I could tell about this experience.

When I walked away from the ship, they raised the stairway, and when I got a couple of hundred feet away from the ship, I turned around.

A number more portholes had opened up and though I could see no one, I felt sure they saw me. Anyway, I waved at them.

The ship then rose straight up, then while circling slightly it continued going straight and in a very short while was completely out of sight.

As I didn't have a watch, I did not know how long I had been with them. It was around noon so it must have been about two hours from the time I first saw the ship.

This whole experience was so overwhelming that I did not go back to work. I kept going over in my mind all that had happened. I went back to where the stairway had been and though it hadn't gone into the soil, the grass was crushed down.

I wondered at the time, why I hadn't accepted the invitation to go with them but instead had said "that it would inconvenience too many people". I then recollected an incident which happened a few years before I came to this district.

A young man was staying with an old prospector, and early one morning before eating he put on a light jacket and told the man he would be gone for a while. When the young man did not show up all that next day or the next, the old prospector notified the Sheriff, and he with his deputies and about forty C.C.C. boys looked all over for him, but no trace was found.

I have wondered if he might have accepted an invitation to board a ship similar to mine.

I have wondered at times if this could have all been in my imagination. But then again I saw the impression of the ship in the grass.

Then over the years a number of things have come to mind. The explanation of how this ship moved, seemingly not affected by earths gravitational pull. From what the man told me at the time and what has come to me since, I believe I am not too far from an answer to this. It is for this reason I am writing to you. No doubt with the help of some other minds, the answer will be forthcoming.

We have just about reached the stage where we need a different type of air transportation and this is the answer. I feel confident that you could put me in touch with some people who could help to this end.

Udo Wartena

West Linn, Oregon

[Letter written to Senator John Glenn. A copy was given by Udo to John Dell.]

Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:27 am
GT Truther

Cross posting:

This is an excellent recapitulation (concise summary) Michael...
This really helps unify the perception.
The primary goal of the Higher Evolution, what they hoped for.
Good going...

Dex

From the p4c:

Jacob's Ladder by William BlakeHow celestials assist humanity with extraterrestrial life

Numerous individual testimonies and historical records describing physical contact with extraterrestrial life refer to highly developed ethical beings often witnessed in association with extraterrestrials. In contrast to extraterrestrials, these beings do not appear to be dependent on technologies for communication and travel. These highly developed ethical beings have been described as Angels, Ascended Masters, Elohim, and similar terms used to signify highly developed states of consciousness or ‘spiritual awareness’. The term ‘celestial’ can be used for any life form that has achieved higher states of consciousness whereby they display a number of remarkable abilities without technological assistance.

Historical evidence suggests that celestials are able to travel throughout the universe through willpower alone and are not confined to any physical location. This highly advanced ability distinguishes them from extraterrestrial entities that are dependent on advanced forms of technology for space-time travel as evidenced in ubiquitous sightings of ‘flying saucers’ and other extraterrestrial vehicles (ETVs). This ability to travel through space-time further distinguishes celestials from paranormal entities or ‘inter-dimensionals’ described by John Keel and others as ghosts, fairies, goblins, etc., that are bound by spatio-temporal factors to Earth but can move between dimensions.

Also, celestials have attained advanced states of consciousness wherein they have attained a level of oneness or ‘cosmic consciousness’ with the universe, and do not identify themselves exclusively with a stellar region, civilization, time or dimension. This ability again distinguishes them from extraterrestrial entities that exclusively identify themselves with particular stellar regions, civilizations, times or dimensions. Finally, celestials are not limited to any one physical form, and can change their form at will to suit whatever circumstances they are in. This ability again distinguishes them from extraterrestrial entities that identify with a particular physical form or genetic characteristics, and require technology to change their physical characteristics or how they are perceived by others.

Celestials have been described in a wide range of sources from religious-historical texts, and more recently contactee experiences. Celestials are described in these sources as beings that serve a higher universal will that remains hidden to ordinary humans. Celestials have been described as often intervening to assist humanity’s evolution especially during periods of conflict involving extraterrestrial civilizations and advanced technologies. Celestials have been witnessed together with extraterrestrials who view the former as teachers, “Masters of Wisdom” or universal messengers whose advice is respectfully heard thought not always followed.

Extraterrestrials have been increasingly acknowledged by a number of contemporary authors such as Zecharia Sitchin as having played a leading role in the seeding of the human race and establishing technologically advanced civilizations. Less well known is the role played by celestials and their precise relationship with extraterrestrials in their complex interaction with humanity’s evolution. This is unfortunate since evidence suggests that celestials have played significant historical roles in humanity’s evolution by ensuring that advanced technologies are wisely incorporated, and intervening in conflicts between humanity and extraterrestrial civilizations.

Understanding the historical role of celestials has become especially important in the modern era where contact between extraterrestrial civilizations and humanity has been increasingly occurring. Extraterrestrials have interacted directly with the U.S. government and in some cases have signed agreements that have treaty status. This has led to the development and incorporation of advanced extraterrestrial technologies by the military corporate sector. According to Col Philip Corso, in select cases these technologies has been allowed to filter through to mainstream society.

In numerous other cases of extraterrestrial contact, extraterrestrials have directly interacted with private citizens who have described experiences ranging from inspired transformative encounters to invasive violations. This suggests different types of extraterrestrials are interacting with humanity with a range of modalities and motivations. Evidence points to a heightened degree of human extraterrestrial contact that will culminate in open contact wherein Earth becomes an interplanetary society. This will lead to important policy choices to be made over the extent humanity should interact with different extraterrestrial groups, and incorporate the advanced technologies offered by them.

At the upcoming Earth Transformation Conference (January 7-10, 2010), I will describe the historical role played by celestials in intervening in human and extraterrestrial affairs. I will show how increased awareness of the historic presence of celestials can assist humanity in making the transition to a mature galactic culture, wherein open contact with extraterrestrial civilizations occurs. Important policy choices need to be made over which extraterrestrial groups are reliable partners to work with, and which advanced technologies ought to be incorporated into human society. Other Earth Transformation conference speakers will address related topics such as ‘super-healing’, ‘new science’, consciousness and extraterrestrial contact all of which figure prominently in Earth’s transition from an insular planetary society. Celestials can help minimize unnecessary stress and conflict in this transition, and ensure that humanity’s evolution to a galactic culture is harmonious and peaceful.

cont: http://tinyurl.com/l9qovs

Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:23 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Have you heard about the company that runs Britain?
It inspects schools, trains our armed forces, helps protect our borders, maintains our nuclear weapons, runs our trains and operates our prisons.

By Graham Ruddick
Published: 12:18PM BST 26 Aug 2009
Previous1 of 2 ImagesNext

The Docklands Light Railway runs out from the City to east London
Most of the public will never have heard of Serco, a FTSE 100 company that does all of the above and more.
Led by South African Chris Hyman, Serco is also making money doing it and today underlined it is proving one of the recession winners. Profits in the first six months of the year - one of the toughest the UK economy has faced for decades - jumped 33pc to £83.4m.
However, Serco's journey into the DNA of Britain's public infrastructure, like those of rival support services companies Capita and Interserve, began before the recession arrived.
All have benefited from the growing culture of outsourcing services under Labour, and Serco expects this trend to continue as the gaping hole in the public finances forces the Government to cut back.
Serco has secured a record number of contracts in 2009 so far, worth £4bn, as its revenues climbed 30pc to £1.95bn.
The deals includes a contract to design, build and operate Boris Johnson's cycle hire scheme for London and to operate two new prisons at Belmarsh in London and Maghull in Liverpool.
These come on top of Serco's existing services, which include operating London's Docklands Light Railway, running the Northern Rail and Merseyrail train networks, providing the Ministry of Defence with air surveillance and control systems, and delivering infrastructure and intelligence to the UK Border Agency.
To complete the list, Serco also has a six-year contract with Ofsted to run inspections in the Midlands at schools and further education colleges. In defence, the company is battling to win the rights to run the Army's recruitment programme and already helps to train armed forces about using Britain's fleet of aircraft, such as the Chinook and Apache helicopters.
In partnership with Lockheed Martin and Jacobs Engineering, Serco also manages the Atomic Weapons Establishment, which provides and maintains Britain's atomic warheads.
Revenues from civil government work increased 49pc in the period and a bullish Serco expects this trend to continue, giving it even more control of Britain's infrastructure. The company estimates that local authorities have endured a £4bn deficit in income for over the last two years as a result of the recession and that, by 2012 it will have revenues of £5bn.
In the results, Mr Hyman says: "The financial crisis and subsequent economic slowdown means that governments around the world are contending with increasing demand for high quality services whilst also facing a sharp deterioration in public finances. They continue to experience growing demand for quality services from their citizens.
"We believe this is also leading to a greater acceptance of innovative ways of achieving these changes, a broader range of markets to be addressed, and an increase in the size and term of change programmes in order to achieve the scale of efficiencies required.
Not surprisingly, the shares rose 4pc following the results.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financetopics/recession/6092941/Have-you-heard-about-the-company-that-runs-Britain.html

Most disturbing - anyone know more???

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:13 pm
GT Truther

http://pdsmaps.wr.usgs.gov/PDS/public/e ... rsintm.htm

For several days now when I use the gov. Mars site I am unable to get a pic., all I get is a red X. Has anyone else tried? And did you get the same results? I am wondering if it has anything to do whith my Mars pic. posts. I just uped my broswer to v8, perhaps that is the reason. You can try simply by clicking anywhere on the mars map. Then please post your results.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:30 pm
GT Truther

The requested URL /PDS/public/explorer/map/1251402011.jpg was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at pdsmaps.wr.usgs.gov Port 80

Just using Firefox...

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Recall, I just clicked the link from my post and it worked for me. Please try again. Thanks!

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:47 pm
GT Truther

The American Armageddon.
From the Eisenhower's Secret to the Discovery of Planet X.

quoted:
SYNTHESIS

What is there behind the expressions “Secretum Omega” and “Cosmic Top Secret”? What is the cause for the orbital anomalies found out on Uranus and Neptune motions, since the end of 19th century? And what is the main reason for the global warming, whic has been affecting almost every planet of the Solar System?
This essay by Luca Scantamburlo points out the above questions, discussing Zecharia Sitchin's research, Immanuel Velikovsky' study, and the recent Cristoforo Barbato's inquiry. It is also discussed the Burak Eldem's interpretation of god-planet Marduk. Eldem is the Turkish journalist author of 2012: Marduk'la Randevu (2012: Rendez-vous With Marduk), book published in Instanbul in 2003 and not available in English yet.
C. Barbato is a courageous Italian freelancer – and a former editor in chief for an Italian national magazine in Rome - who told in year 2005 to the general public about the so-called “Jesuit Footage”, presumed evidence of involvement of Vatican City in the intelligence world and in deep space exploration, through its intelligence agency: the S.I.V, according to Barbato's source, who later on revealed to him his identity. The young Italian was also able to check his credentials. Of course now he has been protecting his identity.
The whistleblower called himself “a Vatican insider” – belonging to the Jesuit Order -and was in contact with the Italian freelancer since the year 2000, providing him information that seem classified at highest levels.
The Jesuit footage is a short VHS film - an editing about 2 minutes long - sent to Barbato by post in year 2000; the footage would show infrared shooting of the Tenth Planet, in deep space, carried out by the secret space probe “Siloe” sent in the '90s by S.I.V., in collaboration with Lockheed Martin.

Is the Planet X the Sumerian god Neberu, adored by Sumerians thousands of years ago? According to the above Jesuit priest member of the SIV, the answer is yes, and some events which will involve all the creatures of the Earth, are happening in a future close to us. That's why he was in charge for the unofficial leak of information, supported by some of his colleagues.

The S.I.V. would be the “Servizio Informazioni del Vaticano”, the Vatican Intelligence Services. As the matter of fact, Barbato found an important evidence of this structure on the historical essay Ratlines, written by John Loftus and Mark Aarons.

So, The American Armageddon is a book which drives the reader on a research path about our civilization birth, from the ancient Mesopotamia up till now, dwelling on the mysterious President Eisenhower night absence, in February 1954, and above all on the vexata quaestio of Planet X.
The Planet X has been a scientific controversy for many years, until the death of dr. Robert Sutton Harrington, a former astronomer at the U.S. Naval Observatory, who died in January 1993 and officially because of a cancer.

end quoted
http://www.angelismarriti.it/ANGELISMAR ... me-ENG.htm

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

[quote="the time traveler"]Recall, I just clicked the link from my post and it worked for me. Please try again. Thanks![/quote

The server is not given a new image, but the image is on your cache...then there is no new image result selected in that server, else the error...

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

"Embarrassment as 'moon rock' in museum turns out to be just a piece of petrified wood"

quoted:
" The Dutch national museum said today that one of its most prized possessions, a rock supposedly brought back from the moon by U.S. astronauts, is just a piece of petrified wood."
end quoted

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... z0PPwbON5a

Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thanks for the heads-up on that. In hindsight, I think the important thing to note is the process you described. The producer might be 1) whipping out a story on the fly, or 2) writing it up to 2 hours in advance...

starryeyes wrote:
hey Lynnwood...

I have worked for a few news stations over the years (esp recently).... i can tell you that when they are on a breaking story --- it is not prewritten.
The scripts that are written before hand are whipped up 10 mins. to 2 hours before air.

Sometimes there is a producer right there writing the story on the fly as the on camera reporter is reading it.

Such all encompassing statements will get you into trouble if you ever need to vet your credibility.

Lynnwood wrote:
GAG - CHOKE

BBC lost all credibility
when they announced -- "reported" -- that WTC Bldg 7 had collapsed a full 20 minutes before it fell.

[edited for length]

The fact is, the teleprompter she was reading from had to have been written even before that - way before 20 minutes before it fell, it was simply released too early. [b]Live news is not really "newscasters talking live" - it's prewritten like everything else on TV.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:24 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
"Embarrassment as 'moon rock' in museum turns out to be just a piece of petrified wood"

On the other hand, if it actually was from the moon - and turns out to be wood - that would be interesting, no? :wink:

Cheers,
Selene

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:42 pm
Site Admin

hey Lynnwood...

I have worked for a few news stations over the years (esp recently).... i can tell you that when they are on a breaking story --- it is not prewritten.
The scripts that are written before hand are whipped up 10 mins. to 2 hours before air.

Sometimes there is a producer right there writing the story on the fly as the on camera reporter is reading it.

That may be true Starry but that does NOT mean that the Producer is NOT being fed information one way or another.
He could also be a very good actor :wink:

starryeyes wrote:
Such all encompassing statements will get you into trouble if you ever need to vet your credibility.

That statement goes both ways Starry, to each is own I guess :wink:

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:59 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I was just reading UJ’s Aug 27 10:49 a.m. post in the Sned’s Thread saying that Dan & Marci have been pulled off their existing projects to work on something called “Rat.1” Funny name.

Dan says the name isn’t important:

Quote:
”…. Look: we're stuck with the name!(Selene: means “this operation is large and has been planned for some time….”) ;D Get beyond the name! ;D It is NEITHER an anagram NOR an acronym! Marcia and I constructed the name for the operation in 2004! The operation is an homage {only} to the movie "The Core"! Only a fraction of the operators wordwide, reps from the USG and several other govs, and The Eagles Team know what we mean by declaring it operative!... We had hoped that Project Isis would come first, but really always knew that "Rat 1" would occur! OpFm is moving forward, but certain conditions have motivated us to engage "Rat 1" in Spring 2010...”

So I looked up the plot synopsis of the 2003 movie. Here’s what IMdb says:

Quote:
The Earth's core has stop spinning. Disasters are appearing all over the world. Birds acting crazy, powerful thunderstorms, 32 people died at the second. Dr. Josh Keyes and his crew of five (total members: 6) goes down to the central of the Earth and drop a nuclear bomb to make the Earth's core spin again or Mankind will perish...

And synchronicity being what it is, in the article you posted above about Luca Scantamburlo’s Vatican sources talking about the return of Planet X: Bingo: the “Ratline”.

Quote:
What is there behind the expressions “Secretum Omega” and “Cosmic Top Secret”? What is the cause for the orbital anomalies found out on Uranus and Neptune motions, since the end of 19th century?......etc….The S.I.V. would be the “Servizio Informazioni del Vaticano”, the Vatican Intelligence Services. As the matter of fact, Barbato found an important evidence of this structure on the historical essay Ratlines, written by John Loftus and Mark Aarons….

So I looked up Loftus' Ratlines book. In summary:

Quote:
Ratlines were systems of escape routes for Nazis and other fascists fleeing Europe ... Mark Aarons and John Loftus, Unholy Trinity: The Vatican, The Nazis

http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/facts/ratline.html

Wikipedia on ratlines: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratlines_(history)

So, repeat after me, kiddies:

There Is No Planet X.
The Earth Is In No Danger.
The Rats Will Not Flee….

But the plot does thicken, no?

Regards,
Selene

Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:38 pm
GT Truther

Wow, Recall. Ratlines, eh?

I was just reading UJ’s Aug 27 10:49 a.m. post in the Sned’s Thread saying that Dan & Marci have been pulled off their existing projects to work on something called “Rat.1” Funny name.

Dan says the name isn’t important:

Quote:
”…. Look: we're stuck with the name!(Selene: means “this operation is large and has been planned for some time….”) ;D Get beyond the name! ;D It is NEITHER an anagram NOR an acronym! Marcia and I constructed the name for the operation in 2004! The operation is an homage {only} to the movie "The Core"! Only a fraction of the operators wordwide, reps from the USG and several other govs, and The Eagles Team know what we mean by declaring it operative!...”

So I looked up the plot synopsis of the 2003 movie. Here’s what IMdb says:

Quote:
The Earth's core has stop spinning. Disasters are appearing all over the world. Birds acting crazy, powerful thunderstorms, 32 people died at the second. Dr. Josh Keyes and his crew of five (total members: 6) goes down to the central of the Earth and drop a nuclear bomb to make the Earth's core spin again or Mankind will perish...

And synchronicity being what it is, in the article you posted above about Luca Scantamburlo’s Vatican sources talking about the return of Planet X: Bingo: the “Ratline”.

Quote:
What is there behind the expressions “Secretum Omega” and “Cosmic Top Secret”? What is the cause for the orbital anomalies found out on Uranus and Neptune motions, since the end of 19th century?......etc….The S.I.V. would be the “Servizio Informazioni del Vaticano”, the Vatican Intelligence Services. As the matter of fact, Barbato found an important evidence of this structure on the historical essay Ratlines, written by John Loftus and Mark Aarons….

So I looked up Loftus' Ratlines book. In summary:

Quote:
Ratlines were systems of escape routes for Nazis and other fascists fleeing Europe ... Mark Aarons and John Loftus, Unholy Trinity: The Vatican, The Nazis

http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/facts/ratline.html

Wikipedia on ratlines: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratlines_(history)

So, repeat after me, kiddies:

There Is No Planet X.
The Earth Is In No Danger.
The Rats Will Not Flee….

But the plot does thicken, no?

Regards,
Selene

That's some very good narrowing down the pipe Selene.
You made sense out of their mystique.
Thanks...I'm still wondering how much of this they want to use to mislead?
Or am I not understanding their real intent?
Who are they playing games with anyway? Surely not with the readers over here? So, I guess my ultimate wondering when I read these cross postings from SNEDS is, why do they do what they do? Are they wanting their readers to believe there's something special about what they're doing? The way they communicate makes me wonder if any of it's real?

Dex

Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:13 pm
Truth Seeker

Strange implication there aquaman...

Yes, you're correct I do believe they test us because they've told me they do. Other contactees also have been told prior to they're being contacted they were monitored and tested over a period of time.

What is an enigma is how extensive the testing and for what purposes require it.

Some of these intelligence are directly involved with lifetimes of a souls program. They help determine when we can be released from this world, so, yes, in my way of thinking this is a testing program.
An experiment for evolving thought forms.

Another question should come to mind, and that is what intelligence em I referring?
The enlightenment path is designed to be realized and actualized through your own experiencing discoveries, that way you can know for sure what you believe you've learned you know without any doubting. Then things too can become factual, but, only a fact exclusively for you.

One other thing I want to mention..is that 'Love' is the key that fills what we lack, it enables us to receive the things missing in our imperfections. When a soul learns to view life through the love perception then God can reside and guide you and any who at least sincerely seek the equation that ultimately reveals the Redeemer within.

We're asleep in this world, we're participating in a dream of the Divine Mind, We're not aware what we truly are, the awakener has created a plan with each individual that restores the immortal consciousness, so that we can relearn how fly through It's eternal domains. In physical form bondage, we're energy beings confined in finite limitation. When they say we're our own bondsman, it means there's a purpose for why we're here and a future to where we're heading.
These are important knowing attainments before our allotted time runs out.

May your blessing be with the Soma Christo

Dex

Dex, those are smooth polished words that lull people to sleep. I literally used to fall asleep in church. And that is what your words remind me of. But you don't back them up with any kind of logic or evidence. I know there are people here who appreciate your words. I'm just not one of them. I bind all blessings and prayers by religous persons such as yourself that are said on my behalf. I loosen myself from all covenants made in the past. I am in total agreement with those other entities that you don't seem to have ever heard the point of view of who say, "....if that is what your religion turns you into we want no part of it......" And who says things like, "Religion is given to those who do not know how to govern themselves. You who are whole have no need of a physician....." And other such quotes. Yes, I have had contact with the kinds of beings that you are in contact with. And I know how they try to shove religion down your throat whether you want to hear it or not. I don't want any part of the aliens who you have said "test us". People who test are people who lead astray. Not interested. There are many bad aliens out there and I believe you are in touch with them. I have had them come to me and attempt to give me their points of view. There have been some very nasty ones that have been here since around 1998. There are aliens who want nothing more than to be worshipped. I've heard the points of view of aliens that you appear to have never been in touch with. Aliens who give a different picture about the alines who come from throne worlds and who desire to be worshipped. I don't want the aliens who are in contact with you coming here. I'm begging you to never never pray for me because I have personally witnessed what happens when a person who believes he is in touch with good beings and believes he is in touch with "God" prays for me and the demons he is actually in touch with attempt to answer his prayers. I just wish there was some way to get through to you so you could see the damage that you can do to others. And that you would be more wose than you are now. I don't want to have spiritual warfair with you or with your aliens. There are many people here such as Sky who hang on your every word. Save your nice spiritual words for them. I don't see you as someone with highly developed critical thinking skills. I see you as more of a subjective thinker who says words that can never be proven or used to prove anything. Your words tend to promote Dex and not lead to insights that some of us come here for. Some of us are here to learn and get feedback from others. Not to be proselytized. I'm more into the think tank type of thinker who you can bounce ideas off of and listen to them for feedback that has some value. I see no value whatsoever in tyour spiritual talk. I was interested in hearing of your experiences. But you don't talk about them or answer questions about them. Therefore we really don't have much to say. Nothing personal.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:30 pm
GT Truther

You commented:

Quote:
Thanks...I'm still wondering how much of this [codewords] they want to use to mislead?

Excellent question. And I don't have a good answer. But I have observed - and this is only an observation - that most "spooky" codewords, contrary to the ordinary expectation that they should be quite random and opaque, instead are based on the literary & classical allusions, anagrams and double entendres beloved of the British Old School. They are meant as an 'inside joke' to be shared among the educated upper crust, who formed the core of the early U.S. secret agencies - and still do. They are not at all 'random' or 'blind', but nudge/nudge/wink/wink stuff.

F'rinstance, Dan once alluded darkly to (Top Secret) 'Project Artemis' in relation to 'something' about the moon.... Well, hello? 'Artemis' was - in Greek mythology, which any well-educated Ivy-League type would know - Apollo's twin sister! And what was the public moon-shot program called? Apollo. Duh. Translation: Invisible moon program/ark/base hiding behind twin Apollo is = Artemis.

That sort of thing.

Anyway, a bit of "green language" (son/sun) sense here is useful, I think.

Cheers,
Selene

Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:39 pm
GT Truther

aquaman or is it really aqualady...There's a strange personality conflict with you and I and I'm not going to be offended by you, because frankly, I realize you don't understand what I'm saying.

I sense a peculiar undermining with your probing that appears innocent until you turn things I say around with attempts to pin dark view points on me.

It seems to me you want people to think I'm a bad guy or something.

I don't think you have very much spiritual alignment and may even be repulsed by the thought that there's a possible religious (spiritual) aspect connected. I think you think of these ideologies deceptive and in you're not trusting the conveyances is where the damages may lie.

I don't understand the many vessels chosen to drive wedges, but, it appears endless when people try to share their experiences, especially, those conveyances about ultra-intelligence that bring living star Light activating energy to a dark world filled of woes and sorrows.
The negative mind force that overwhelms the reasonable sensibilities of a collective species seems to ceaselessly attack any higher truths it doesn't want our world to understand. Continually confuses.

Aquaman
Be sure you're coming from a place in Love and in a sincere Light of seeking about those things that presently are unknowable with you, then God can guide, otherwise, it could remain a mystery for you throughout your lifetime.

I don't really know what's up with you, but, boy, I do know I don't like it. I'm feeling a dark vibe from you and I'm not sure if you're completely the blame. Hmm

(A side note: It says even in our bible the angels tell us not to worship them. To stand upright and not bow before them. So, what ET want your worshipping them? Quit pinning this distorted interpretation stuff on me.)

Dex

Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:38 pm
GT Truther

Yet I'd like make a curious observation about the handle

Dex = X'ed as in marked (ie the phrase X marks the spot)

also

Index'ed, as in index cards, catalogged, data base.. for later retrieval..

Just an observation,

Shady

Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:57 pm
GT Truther

Recall, you reported:

Quote:

On the other hand, if it actually was from the moon - and turns out to be wood - that would be interesting, no? :wink:

Cheers,
Selene

so, there were trees up-there on the moon? The Lost Paradise...

see the picture of these item...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/08/27/article-0-063396B8000005DC-918_468x409.jpg

And, yes! What a surprise!!! Ratlines

Sync everywhere!!!

Best Regards

Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:00 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

There are a few bad aliens and many the good.
Have you read Secret of the Saucers by Orfeo Angelucci? It's on the internet. It's very informing.

Pray for you?, only if an exorcism required it. You don't know anything about me. All this feedback, and you miss me by miles. Weird.

Dex

Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:14 pm
GT Truther

I think its more a very ancient and VERY strange phenomena..

Sightings of Giant Crosses and cruxifies have been going on threw out history..

First recored by the Roman Emperor Constintine.. in 300 ad. He was a Pagan until at battle which he was general at. The Roman forces were decimated and the local Roman Christians implored him to call upon Jesus Chrsit for Victory instead of the Roman Pagan Gods.. Constinitine did and what was to be a hopeless battle turned into Victory against the odds. He immeditatly converted..

Later at the Battle of Sigtuna 1187 ad Finland. The Finish and Norwegian Vikings had bitten off more then they could chew by attempting to colonize the Eastern Shore of the Baltic Sea (Namely Lithuinana, Latvia and Estonia Today; The Balts) So the Baltic Tribes (US ;) decided pay back was in order and invaded Finland and Norway in Mass.. Namely lead by the Baltic LIV tribes of Eastiona, and the Kur (Courland) Tribes of Western Latvia. Finland was crushed by matter of days.. Sigtuna the Ancient and Holy city of the Fin Vikings lay in ashes,the Kur didn't stop there it is documented that Kur literally plowed up the foundation stones of the city with a population at the time of 33,000 and ritually tossed them into the sea as final insult. Turned Sigtuna the symbol of Fin Viking Might and Norse Religion was reduced to an empty field.. ( :: Shady lets out a Baltic Warrior Battle Cry in Honor of the Lativian Kur Victory that day!) ....and IN 1187. the Liv's Kur and Baltic Tribes had carved up Norway into Eight Sectors and were rapidly advancing on the Viking Capital there.

The Norse Viking King at the time (i forget his name off hand) and Pagan realized Norway was doomed after what the Kur did to Finland.. So be turned to the only major military power in Europe at the time.. The Christians (in this case the Roman Catholic Church in Rome). The Pope basically sent the message to Norway Pagans. "Look we can't help you, your un repentent Pagan Heathen, if you convert to Christ then we'll be glad to help) The Message took 3 months to get to Norway.. Meanwhile Back in Norway.. it is well recored that the Norse King publically prayed to the Christian God (Jesus) at which point a 100 foot Cross appeared in the sky.. the Norse took it as Great Omen that Christian God was more powerful then Odin and Thor. Also it is recored that the Liv and Kur as well as the Balts decided to they had punished the Norse with a good sound humilation spanking packed up and sailed back home with their loot.. :)

To this day the Norwagian Christian Churches still recount the event.. and the Norse Saga (written of the event) discribe the Liv and Kur fleeing from the Sight of the Cross.. Thus Christ speared them... :roll: It was nothing doing.. We in Latvia to this day display Sigtuna's Royal Throne of Odin (the Fins most sacred relic) in the National Museuem! LOL As late as 1993 the Fins formally requested its return.. :: Shady drops his pants and moons the Fins::) Nope, nope not going back anytime soon.. ;) Maybe in another 1000 years we'll forget about nasty and blood Norse Viking Raids during 1100s and give it back. In the Norwgian Christian Churches it was custom up late 1600s to end mass with this prayer...

"God Save us from the Wrath of the Kur.
recall15 wrote:
the Latvians.) Big Smug Latvian Grin :)

Anyway...

The Cross Phenomena continued and contunues up to present day..

Eve of World War One.. Giantic Crosses were Wittnessed and Recorded in England, France, Germany.. Indeed on the very Margiono Trench lines of Europe.. in France in 1916 It was literally so shocking to French and German Forces in the Trenches that the French and Germans signed a cessese fire which held for 4 months

The Cross Phenomea is again recored at the out break of World War II in threw out Europe... My mom literally saw it with her own eyes when it happened in Latvia.. She was coming home from school and saw a what she discribed as a Figure of Mary in the sky, Perfect image of human woman in robes.. The sight so gigantic it went from horizon to point just center point of sky dome. Behind Mary was Cruxifix scene.. My mom and her friends saw, it Mom's friends ran to the village deathly afraid.. Mom (Being the Good Catholic) Fell to her knees and started to say a Rosery. Later my grand father found my mom passed out on the side of the road, and saw the very last vestiages of the Phenomena dissipate..

There are reports from Russia as late 3007 (you can find clips of it on Youtube).. stunning ones..

Its a very reall and documented phenomea... Seems only to happen in Europe on the eve of great disasters..

Shady

recall15 wrote:
is this a TEST of Project BLUE BEAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxkngzG41ZE

:?:

Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:43 pm
GT Truther

I watched the video, but I still do not know where it was taken. I was thinking the same thing Shady. Perhaps it is an omen of things to come.

Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:55 pm
GT Truther

I watched the video, but I still do not know where it was taken. I was thinking the same thing Shady. Perhaps it is an omen of things to come.

It's certainly a grand image for all our suffering and the suffering to come.

Dex

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:35 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next