It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:11 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.8 2009 
GT Truther

See Video and Links At:

http://www.examiner.com/x-6495-US-Intel ... FO-coverup

Astronauts, admirals, generals discuss UFO cover-up
July 28, 10:30 PM · Fred Burks - US Intelligence Examiner

UFO Cover-up? Astronauts, admirals, generals speak out
UFO Cover-up? Astronauts, admirals, generals speak out
(AP image)

Hundreds of government and military officials have gone public in discussing a UFO cover-up, some claiming to have been personally involved.

An intriguing article posted to examiner.com yesterday presented the text and video of a recent C-SPAN interview with astronaut Buzz Aldrin, the second man to walk on the moon. Aldrin raised eyebrows by suggesting possible UFO involvement with a monolith on a moon of Mars.

An additional recent article in the San Francisco Chronicle quotes Aldrin, "There's a monolith on Phobos. It's about 15 meters high. And aliens put it there before they came to Egypt to build the pyramids." The article suggests he was only joking, yet was he?

Mercury and Gemini astronaut Gordon Cooper has gone on record describing a personal UFO experience, "A saucer flew right over, put down three landing gears, and landed on the dry lakebed. [The cameramen] went out there with their cameras towards the UFO. It lifted off and flew off at a very high rate of speed... I had a chance to hold [the film] up to the window. Good close-up shots. There was no doubt that it was made someplace other than on this earth."

Roscoe Hillenkoetter, an admiral and former chief of the CIA stated in a 1960 article in the New York Times, "It is time for the truth to be brought out in open Congressional hearings. Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense. To hide the facts, the Air Force has silenced its personnel."

Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon, has stated, "Yes, there have been ET visitations. There have been crashed craft. There have been material and bodies recovered. There has been a certain amount of reverse engineering that has allowed some of these craft, or some components, to be duplicated. People in high level government have very little, if any, valid information about this. It has been the subject of disinformation in order to deflect attention and create confusion so the truth doesn’t come out."

General Vasily Alexeyev of Russia's Space Communications Center has publicly commented, "[The Air Force] came up with a table with pictures of all the shapes of UFOs that had ever been recorded – about fifty – ranging from ellipses and spheres to something resembling spaceships... The study of UFOs may reveal some new forms of energy, or at least bring us closer to a solution."

These are only a few of many well-known individuals who have spoken out on aliens and UFOs. Others include a former minister of defense from the U.K., a former minister of defense from Canada, and the former chief of accidents and investigations at the FAA. To read and verify their public statements about a major cover-up of UFOs, click here.

Could all of these officials be lying or deluded? Even if it were just one or two high-level individuals making these claims, it would be worth investigating. Yet literally hundreds of these people have been publicly videotaped or interviewed by the major media making astonishing claims about a UFO cover-up.

This raises serious questions. If these respected government officials are lying, why? What purpose would it serve to open themselves to ridicule with UFO claims? If it is a conspiracy to get us to believe in UFOs, what's the purpose of that? And if they are deluded, we may have a serious mass delusion spreading in government that needs to be addressed.

The more likely conclusion is that there is at least some truth to what these officials are claiming. For a highly engaging, informative video presenting witness testimony of these officials and fascinating footage of UFOs, watch what may be the best UFO documentary ever made below. Titled Out of the Blue, it was one of the most popular shows ever presented on the Sci-Fi channel.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:13 pm
GT Truther

Expect more stories like this.. As they start the propaganda machine against Patriots, Anti Globalists, Anti NWO and Truthers..

They the PTB need to "Demonize" before they arrest..

Shady

-----------------------------------------------------
http://www.doomdaily.com/2009/armed-wom ... sych-exam/

Quote:
Armed Woman Reportedly Concerned About FEMA CAMPS Arrested In N.Y., Sent For Psych Exam

Posted by harbinger on Aug 1st, 2009 and filed under Alex Jones. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

Liberty Fight
Saturday, August 1, 2009

The New York Post ran an article August 1st entitled ‘GUN NUT’ BUSTED AT BASE, which begins

“A Long Island mother of three — armed to the teeth with an assault rifle and shotgun — was arrested for scouting out and taking pictures of an Air National Guard base in the Hamptons, authorities said.”

The article goes on to allege that Nancy Genovese was “trespassing outside the Gabreskie Airport ANG facility Thursday night, and Homeland Security and the FBI are also investigating”.

This begs the question, how is she ‘trespassing’ if she was outside the base? Is this another case of “it’s illegal to film” government buildings? The woman was then held for a “psychiatric examination” after she allegedly went “berserk” in court. On first guess, I would bet that a forced mental health hold may be enough under their ‘law’ to be used as a pretext to seize her guns. Sheriff Joseph Caracappa is quoted in the article saying they guns are “registered”, but “scary” weapons, despite the fact that there are no laws requiring gun “registration”.

It’s very amusing, and perhaps cautionary, what a quick 2 second google search can reveal. I searched Nancy Genovese fema camps and came up with the following myspace blog:

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:vl ... /index.cfm% 3Ffuseaction%3Dblog.ListAll%26friendID% 3D79614513+Nancy+Genovese+fema+camps&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)

Armed Woman Reportedly Concerned About FEMA CAMPS Arrested In N.Y., Sent For Psych Exam 150709banner2

Assuming from first glance that this GENOVESE is indeed the same NANCY GENOVESE who was arrested in New York, her blog reveals that she watches Glenn Beck and still seems to be somewhat stuck in a left- right paradigm. The keywords “Genovese, McCain, Palin” are listed at the top of her blog. She is very anti-Obama, which I consider a good thing; she is for capitalism, is anti-corruption, and pro-constitution. Once of her most recent blogs was about a boycott of MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN (Fox was noticably missing form her boycott post). She wrote “These networks are biased leftwing organizations”.

She blogs about FEMA camps, military drills, and details how FEMA called her at her home recently. She also posted an interesting story of her recent interaction with an abusive police officer who grabbed her arm and shouted to her that “THERE IS NO MORE CONSTITUTION”. Her posts are usually very long, but they reveal a peek into the mindset of a woman fighting the good fight.
EXCERPT:

Officer screams in my face, “There is no more Constitution!!” I have to admit, if it were not for this video, posted on youtube.com, 2 years ago, I would have done anything this police officer demanded. He threatened me with jail, and more. But I viewed this video a few weeks ago; someone sent it out in a bulletin. I recommend all of you to take the 45 minutes to view it. I have shown it to my three teens and some of their friends. It’s not boring and the kids’ sat through the entire thing. As I was being threatened by the police officer, I remembered this video and what my rights were and I used them. This is an amazing story, skipping over much of the details; my concern is; why how could, this police officer, after losing his professional conduct and his temper, scream at me “there is no more Constitution.”� The above statement worries me, about the real condition of this country, and the fate of our constitution and our constitutional rights, more than anything. This was one hell of a long two days. I had a landlord tenant issue that went on, today, and continued to the next day. My Tenant was avoiding me for 2 days, didn’t pay his rent, completely out of character for this guy. Something was very wrong. My tenant arrives, he had been drinking heavily, also out of character, (well maybe not, he is in AA) and he was behind the wheel of a van. My tenant told me he was moving out. I asked him to return tomorrow, sober, to pick up his things. End result, my tenant phoned the police. The officer arrived, I took out my files, I showed him all the docs I had. These docs were in proper order, explaining official use of the home between my tenant and myself. Nothing about the tenant having use of storage is mentioned. The officer kept insisting he wanted to go, with my tenant, into my house. Also they wanted access into the area where the tenant said had some boxes stored. I told the officer I would not allow him to go into the storage area. I didn’t do anything illegal. The officer insisted I open the outside door and let him go into the storage room and my house, which is on a different floor. I just kept saying “no, sir, you have no warrant. I know my rights.” This went on for hours. I gave the same answers for hours. I insisted the officer needed a warrant; he had no right to enter my house, or my storage area. There was lots of screaming from the officer, and my tenant, screaming commands, demands, and so on. The police officer wanted to intimidate me and my teenagers. The police officer took me by the arm and told me I was under arrest. I knew I didn’t do anything and stood my ground. I didn’t say a word; I walked towards his police car, as he held my arm. I think he expected me to be upset, in tears, begging to let me change my mind and open the storage door for him. Nope, I knew he had no reason to arrest me. This is MY house. He HAD no warrant. I didn’t have to unlock the door and I didn’t have to LET THE OFFICER IN MY HOUSE WITHOUT A WARRANT. He had no reason to get a warrant either. I have to admit, the officer was totally taken back by the fact that I would not let him in my home without a warrant or that I didn’t get the least bit upset as he was pretending to arrest me. I remained calm. This officer was in my face, nose to nose over and over again, threatening to put me in jail, again, unless I opened my door for him. He asked my two sons to open the door for him; they gave the reply, “NO”. The officer became so unprofessional, because we were not intimidated by his demands, his temper tantrums, his screaming and his treats to take me off to jail. Please view the above video for future reference, just in case. I know I would have caved in to this police officers demands if I had not seen that video, called; “BUSTED: The Citizen’s Guide to Surviving Police Encounters”; No, sir, you may not enter my home without a search warrant,”; (over and over again.) I don’t submit to a search, I do not have to speak to you. Remaining calm, I told the officer, over and over again, “This is private property, it’s posted, this is a private road, I want you to leave my property, and you do not have a warrant. This is my house. I do not have to open my door in any part of my house to let you in. I know my constitutional rights!!”� Well”� this is when the police officer lost it completely and screamed in my face, ” “There is no more Constitution.”� Can you imagine this? How could these words roll off his tongue so easily, in a fit of rage? Is he being trained for the day he can say these words and mean them? My two boys were as floored as I was. My one son took me by the arm as I felt myself fill with horror! I felt my face drain; I was shocked, my eyes lit up and I gasped for air! My boys knew exactly what it meant to me to hear the police officer to say “there is no more Constitution,” simply adds more truth to all we have been reading about our country and our rights taken away from us on a daily basis. I have been reading and showing my teens the videos regarding these topics, their Constitutional Rights. If marshal law is imposed, there is a possibility of the government freezing the constitution, the bill of rights. I read some of the info to the kids often and it paid off tonight. The boys were clam, confident even in the face of a screaming officer. I was so proud of my two boys, doing the same thing, giving the officer the same answer, over and over again. I believe most people would have given in to his demands, especially after the officer grabbed my arm and told me I was under arrest. I can’t believe I had the nerve to follow what I learned in this video, and I can’t believe it worked. Several times the officer called for backup. We remained calm, we repeated ourselves, regarding the officer demanding entry into the house. The three of us even replied in harmony, all at once to the officer’s demands to enter the house, “No, you need a warrant.”� Just remember, OUR constitutional rights still work FOR us! Even today, with all we have going on in America, our Rights are still there for US to use, IF we know how to use them. Don’t believe everything the police tell you. They will lie through their teeth to get what they want at that moment, and then lie again later when you complain to their supervisors. My last words to the officer (a town cop) were;I do not submit to searches, I do not have to speak to you, I do not want to speak to you, this is private property, this is a private road, get off my property, NOW!!! We went inside the house, locked the door and they all left my property. I was not under arrest, he lied, I never did get arrested for anything, I did nothing wrong. This cop was simply bulling me and I used, what I learned in the above video, for the strength and knowledge, to stand up to him. Putting out this video is the only thing I can say thanks to the ACLU for. Remember the police are there to do a job and that job is NOT to be your friend.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:42 pm
GT Truther

Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:23 pm
GT Truther

If that is an actual building on Mars.. Majestic (all of them) should be hung for lying to people of the Earth.

Shady, I think that most of them really do not know what is on mars! The Martians are very clever at constructing their buildings. They build a lot in craters, probably for protection. Then cover the craters with a dome. But there are hundreds of sites from modern to ancient. They like things like cats, mice, ducks, scary faces, frogs, seahorses, etc. and build surface homes to look like them. I think it is for the pleasure of their children, who they must love a lot. Also a lot of bldgs are built into the side of hills.
Also MJ 12 might not be telling us about Mars because there might be an agreement with the martians not to. I do not know.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:35 pm
GT Truther

Welll welll weelll Stanley the psychologically un hinged shrink posts and official response to my Robert Dean vs Majestic post of earlier today here on the thread..

Why thank you for again acknowledging I'm a concern to Majestic ;)

Btw.. Majestic lower the font size at your forum for this post!.. damn..

btw I'm curious Stan were you the one that threated the two Majestic spooks that I personally un-balanced in the past and had break downs on line.. until Danny had to make appearance and fire them in my old Old Fourm at GLP... It was fun breaking their training. ;)

Shady

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Stan
Administrator

[avatar]

WE ARE THE EAGLES WHO HAVE DISOBEYED!

Re: NEWS THREAD 2
« Reply #940 Today at 1:39am »
PUBLIC REPORT:

Well, well, well, the publicity stunts continue? At least they backed off the riots for awhile. Instead, they decided to switch in "shock and awe" and laughter.

We are now hearing that in Amsterdam, "Henry Deacon", the man who showed up at the Zurich conference, whose presence was allegedly not sought after by BR, but was receiving extreme cooperation from KC (you'll understand why when I can safely post the inside information and emails in Noddy's Hideaway), has declared ON THE STAGE WITH KC, THAT HE'S BEEN TO MARS! ;D

"30 July 2009

• Bob Dean at the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit, in which he showed a number of impressive, suppressed NASA images - and at the end of which Henry Deacon went on to the stage with Kerry Cassidy to state that he had been on Mars. This is a fantastic presentation and shows Bob Dean, 80 years old, word perfect, fluent, passionate, at his very finest."

I received this information in between emails asking how Dan and Steven were, following their traffic accident. For the record, Dan and Steven are fine and are now at home. Dan has a little stiffness in his back and neck (expected), and Steven's left arm is severely bruised, but he'll patch up quickly.

Back to Mars? ;D

For the record: DAN HAS NOT BEEN TO MARS! ;D He is an excellent anomalist, using images taken by NASA and ESA vehicles, but HE HAS NOT BEEN TO MARS! ;D He sat with the Majestic and NEVER ONCE HEARD OF ANY PRESENT DAY HUMAN BEING EVER GOING TO MARS! ;D (He and Marci were present at a couple's house a few years ago, when a major UFO researcher, who was clearly losing his mind at the time, but later said he was just joking ;), said he'd been to Mars too! ;D) For the record, Dan and myself HAVE heard of a few who have 'dropped' enough dope and thought they went to Mars! ;D But, the claims of modern humans having actually traveled to Mars (save by proxy through technology (orbiters/landers), Shamanic travel, RV, etc.) are in the ridiculous category.

First, let's drag Dan into a situation where he'll certainly not oppose the social irresponsibility of PC becoming an open antivax political activism group because a movie is being dangled - they found out how that worked out. ;D Now, let's let him be supported by a fella who says he's been suffering from a "neurological illness, making me bed ridden for 3 years" (Deacon's own words in Zurich), and now CLAIMED HE'S PERSONALLY BEEN TO MARS???????

I woke Dan up for that one. He stared at me, then chuckled, "Oh, God! I can see their next headlines: 'Secret Government Witness, Batboy comes forward!'"

[image]

;D

FOR THE RECORD, EAGLES DISOBEY DOES NOT WANT OR SEEK THE SUPPORT OF SUCH INDIVIDUALS. DR. MARCIA BURISCH (McDOWELL) IS REMOVING ALL REFERENCES TO HIS TESTIMONY AND PC FROM THE EAGLES DISOBEY WEBSITE. WE ARE NOT PLAYING THE FALSE PUBLICITY GAME THAT IS NOW UNDERWAY BY PC! >:( WE ARE NOT GOING TO ALLOW SUCH STUNTS TO DESTROY OUR CREDIBILITY! >:(

LET US GUESS THE MESSAGE BEHIND IT? "HAND OVER THE TIME DEVICE THE LOOKING GLASS TO GORDON, AS HE REQUESTED, OR WE'LL HARM YOUR CREDIBILITY!"

?

OUR ANSWER: GO FISH!

They have turned themselves, once proclaimed as an outlet for whistleblowers, into a public advocacy that could get you ill or worse, and a sideshow for PUBLICITY STUNTS.

As a result, Dr. Marcia Burisch (McDowell), on behalf of Eagles Disobey, Inc., will be formally withdrawing her permission for any/all materials relating to Eagles Disobey, herself, and Dr. Dan Burisch from being displayed on PC. They may, after this request, still decide to showcase Dan, as he is apparently one of the few on there with credibility, but at least the public will be informed that Eagles Disobey is NOT PARTICIPATING in the sideshow nonsense which seems to be the NOW OUT IN THE OPEN center focus of PC.

Marci said we watched this same phenomenon with a .info site which used to be about Dan, then it was turned into a second rate yellow rag where Dan was claimed to be a member of the Priory of Sion, so the purveyors of that rag could try to get donations. Now, we are watching the publicity stunts go out of hand with PC. It is sad, nothing we can do about it, except not participate with them in the future, AND MAKE SURE THAT THE PUBLIC IS FULLY AWARE THAT NONE OF US AT EAGLES DISOBEY ARE A PART IN ANY WAY OF THE GAMES WHICH ARE NOW UNDERWAY, AND KEEP ENCOURAGING SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE BEHAVIORS.

NOT EVEN ANOTHER TAINTED TALISMAN COULD SAVE THEIR CREDIBILITY, NOW.

Stan

Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:40 pm
GT Truther

Doctor Stanley at Sned's and Fools Gold Thread...

Doctor Stanley I prosume.. given what he's told about himself over the two years since he made appearence..

http://www.greatmoves.com/staff.html

Quote:
Stanley M. Goldstein, MBA, is the Chief Executive Officer of Great Moves! He has over 30 years of successful entrepreneurial healthcare experience. He is a Co-founder and Chairman of Sleep HealthCenters LLC (SHC), the largest provider of sleep medicine services in Massachusetts. Prior to founding SHC, Mr. Goldstein was founder and Chief Executive Officer of Premier Rehabilitation Centers (PRC). PRC developed specialized neuro-rehabilitation centers in Missouri, Florida and Illinois. The company was sold to Res-Care (rscr) in 1997. In addition, Mr. Goldstein is a director of Isis Maternity, Boston's first complete resource for pregnancy and parenting; he served as an advisor to and director of the Telluride Group, Inc., (sold to MindShift in 2003), as an advisor to Smarter Living.com, Inc., and as an advisor to Repromedix, Inc. He is a past President of the Board of Directors of the Leventhal-Sidman Jewish Community Center and currently serves as a director of the Jewish Community Day School. Mr. Goldstein received a B.S. in psychology from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and an M.B.A. with a concentration in Health Care Management from Boston University.

both ISIS Maternity and Telluride Group, Inc KNOWN Illumanti front groups.. Isis Maternity (Eugenics) Telluride Group Mind Control aka Behavioral Modification... Stanley is also deeply Jewish and is Burisch's spiritual adviser in that area..

Edit add: "He has over 30 years of successful entrepreneurial healthcare experience"

For Profit Healthcare.. meaning he does it for the money and not for profession or humanitarian efforts.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:04 pm
GT Truther

Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:10 pm
GT Truther

Post The Project Camelot blowup
Hello, All -

So MJ1/McConnell - freaked out *to tears* by the prospect that Dan might "say something" at one of the upcoming conferences that he has agreed to attend (including talking about swine flu) - has ordered EDO to cut Bill & Kerry Ryan (Dan's sponsors) loose in the usual manner: by grossly insulting them and kicking them down the stairs - "O-f-f-f-f with their heads!!!!.

The purpose here is clearly to ensure that Dan does not ever speak freely again among credible people by characterizing everyone else at these conferences as "freak-o, flake-o" (See the new dissing of 'Henry Deacon' ("on MARS???) But no: they try to shift the discussion (disinfo style) with the irrelevant point that "Dan has never been on Mars", which has nothing to do with Henry Deacon's claim, does it?
Quote:
We are now hearing that in Amsterdam, "Henry Deacon", the man who showed up at the Zurich conference, whose presence was allegedly not sought after by BR, but was receiving extreme cooperation from KC (you'll understand why when I can safely post the inside information and emails in Noddy's Hideaway), has declared ON THE STAGE WITH KC, THAT HE'S BEEN TO MARS! At this point, I must let your own comment speak for itself...

"30 July 2009

• Bob Dean at the Barcelona Exopolitics Summit, in which he showed a number of impressive, suppressed NASA images - and at the end of which Henry Deacon went on to the stage with Kerry Cassidy to state that he had been on Mars. This is a fantastic presentation and shows Bob Dean, 80 years old, word perfect, fluent, passionate, at his very finest."

I received this information in between emails asking how Dan and Steven were, following their traffic accident. For the record, Dan and Steven are fine and are now at home. Dan has a little stiffness in his back and neck (expected), and Steven's left arm is severely bruised, but he'll patch up quickly.

Back to Mars?

For the record: DAN HAS NOT BEEN TO MARS! (My comments in blue: No one has ever claimed he was, bubbe...Stop "tossing up leaves...") He is an excellent anomalist, using images taken by NASA and ESA vehicles, but HE HAS NOT BEEN TO MARS! He sat with the Majestic and NEVER ONCE HEARD OF ANY PRESENT DAY HUMAN BEING EVER GOING TO MARS! Whatever.... (He and Marci were present at a couple's house a few years ago, when a major UFO researcher, who was clearly losing his mind at the time You just couldn't resist that slur, could you, Dr. Demento? , but later said he was just joking But you've GOT to repeat the "joke", don't you, excuse me, umm, Respected Senior Most Wise Shrink to Kissinger/Cheney/Maj12 psychotics etc., said he'd been to Mars too! ) For the record, Dan and myself HAVE heard of a few who have 'dropped' enough dope and thought they went to Mars! (How amusing.....) But, the claims of modern humans having actually traveled to Mars (save by proxy through technology (orbiters/landers), Shamanic travel, RV, etc.) are in the ridiculous category.

First, let's drag Dan into a situation where he'll certainly not oppose the social irresponsibility of PC becoming an open antivax political activism group because a movie is being dangled To whom? Dan's already said he doesn't give a poo about a movie - what does Hollywood have to do with the very real - and unrelated - H1N1 vaccine controversy which is the topic under discussion here, my friend? Surely, dear Doctor Psyop, you can keep your own threads of thought straight - or too much happy juice, there? - they found out how that worked out. Now, let's let him be supported by a fella who says he's been suffering from a "neurological illness, making me bed ridden for 3 years" (Deacon's own words in Zurich) Ooooooh, now let's mock him for his physical frailties, shall we? Imply that neurological illness means "mental defective-or-worse" - because we have no real compassion or respect for anyone, do we...? Mwahahaha! and now CLAIMED HE'S PERSONALLY BEEN TO MARS???????

- and finding some some thin-thin-thin aspersions to cast on Kerry Cassidy to cause a Full Court Press Renunciation of [Let's Just Get Dan Outta Here] "We Are Leaving In High Dudgeon/Insult" theatre.

Pardon my garbled syntax, but you get the idea: Create a pretext - any pretext - to swath Dan in silence again by discrediting everyone else. Dan said "too much". He Must-Be-Punished/Silenced. Pick on Kerry, whatever. Accuse her of ......wait for it!.....witchcraft. Mwahahahahah!! (That'll frighten 'em, won't it?)

So sad. And even better, so transparent.

Net effect: Dan is off the conference circuit. Kerry & Bill have been insulted and undermined. Score: J1= 2, Disclosure = 0.

Regards,
Selene

Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:36 pm
GT Truther

""No..no.. no Naughty naughty! You must never question "The First Church of Dan Burisch or the Motives of Elder Majestic/Scion" You must blindly accept that we're always right. After all we've seen Angels you haven't. Bad bad Boys and Girls. No Disclosure for you!"

Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:31 pm
GT Truther

"Quick dude what did I miss while I was getting the pop corn, fill me in!"

"Nothing the Illuminati sent to heckling agents to disrupt Dan's Spech. Scion blames Ryan and Kerry of trying to muscle in on the Profits of the Saga.... Shhhh shhhh another proclamation is coming in at Sned's II!"

Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:49 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Winterbourne Bassett formation
mjc wrote:
Dex wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
New crop circle July 31st

My humble opinion.. the large one represents the sun the atom/electron one some sort of atomic reaction going on with the Sun that we should be made aware of.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... 2009b.html

Them little tiny black dots in the large circle them there are people ;) Boards my ASS!...

Shady

That's a good opinion Shady.
I have a question...I have a pin I use to wear on my hats that looks a copy of that atom, the only difference is, it depicts the earth inside. I wonder if from out in space our energy field pathways intersecting our planet are of similar arrangement?

Dex

If you look closely at the "globe" formation [above], there appears to be an underlying pattern, as if the cropcircle makers have been doodling before they laid down the whole of the crop...unless its some form of archaeological remains in the landscape. :?:

mjc

Finally, thanks to your editing, I believe I can see on the right, South America and North America and from Alaska's crossing, Asia major on the left, etc,..that is if I'm not reading into it. That is strange, because that's what the pin depicts.
Thanks much

Dex

Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:40 pm
GT Truther

I hope you readers got to see the video. One of the best I've seen in a long time. It's been removed.
What a shame. How deep will the censorship run now considering this removal in only a day?

Dex

Arizona, July UFO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4LPTsa-eF0

Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm
Truth Seeker

Post Arizona UFO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYYnfl7F4JI

Dex IS IT THIS ONE?

Maybe it got posted again with another link?

Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:18 am
GT Truther

Normally I don't buy into these type of stories of "Coup d'etat's " behind the scenes in Washington D.C" stories as any way serious. But in the case of Rahm Emmanual this guy is the quintessence of pure Evil. You'll find that out if you research his rise to power and his families.

If there is anyone in the history of Washington D.C ever capable of orcrastering a true Coup d'etat' in America its Rahm Emmanual.

Rahm Emanuel on the Opportunties of Crisis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mzcbXi1Tkk

Shady's Thoughts.

Jane's Blog

Quote:
Bankers take control of US military in Washington coup d’etat
August 2, 2009 by birdflu666

As reports come in of large-scale troop movements around the USA, a coup d’etat by the banking elite seems to be in progress in Washington.

According to the New York Times, power has been transferred to the White House Military Office, which reports to the office of the White House chief of staff, Rahm Emmanual, a veteran of the Israeli army.

The coup d’etat appears to allow Rahm Emmanual and his backers in control of the US military and of the government.

The New York Times asserts that the White House has been given “a bigger operational role in creating a backup government if the nation’s capital were “decapitated” by a terrorist attack or other calamity” under a plan approved by President George Bush.

The transfer of power into the hands of the White House Chief of Staff, Rahm Emmanual, will fuel concern that the banking elite around the Rockefellers and Rothschilds who finance WHO, the UN, Baxter and Novartis, who control the Federal Reserve, Goldmann Sachs and Wall Street as well as the US Treasury, and who have strong influence the White House Chief of Staff are making a grab for control of the US military in order to implement a plan of genocide by use of mass forced vaccinations and also quaratine in FEMA concentration camps under a fog of misinformation from the mainstream corporate media they also control.

Please contact your military today and ask them to defend the Constitution and the rights of the American people against forced vaccination. To force people to take a substance classified as a bioweapon against a harmles flu virus on the orders of WHO and WHO’s federal agencies inside the US, the DHS and FEMA, that will lead to death and injury while barring those people from compensation in advance is a crime.

Americans today have as much rightto refuse these vaccines as the prisoners of Nazi concentration camp who were also injected with toxic and unproven drugs at gunpoint, and who also had no right to compensation.

You can also join in Operation Fax to stop the Vax in the USA at:

http://www.thehealingpraxis.com/Operati ... heVax.html

I and others have been contacting the German, Swiss and Austrian military to ask them to stand up against the planned forced mass vaccination with toxins of people in those countries, also planned for autumn on the orders of WHO and the UN, and to obey the rule of law and reject illegal and unconstitutional orders.

History must not be allowed to repeat itself. Corrupted generals serving the interests of bankers must not be allowed to take command of armies around the world and use them to follow a criminal agenda of genocide as happened under Nazi Germany where honest generals criticial of Adolf Hitler were systematically sacked or marginalised and replaced by generals who were loyal to the Nazis.

Please also consider filing your own injunction in your country using the the lawsuit of Tim Vawter as a model. Check out the wakenews site.

Please send donations for civil legal action in the USA to Tim’s paypal account at:

vaccinelawsuit@gmail.com

This is the New York Times report:

July 28, 2009
Power Shifts in Plan for Capital Calamity
By ERIC LICHTBLAU and JAMES RISEN
WASHINGTON — A shift in authority has given military officials at the White House a bigger operational role in creating a backup government if the nation’s capital were “decapitated” by a terrorist attack or other calamity, according to current and former officials involved in the decision.

The move, which was made in the closing weeks of the administration of President George W. Bush, came after months of heated internal debate about the balance of power and the role of the military in a time of crisis, participants said. Officials said the Obama administration had left the plan essentially intact.

Under the revamped structure, the White House Military Office, which reports to the office of the White House chief of staff, has assumed a more central role in setting up a temporary “shadow government” in a crisis.

And the office, a 2,300-person outfit best known for flying Air Force One, has taken on added responsibilities as the lead agent in shepherding government leaders to a secure site at Mount Weather in rural Virginia, keeping classified lists of successors and maintaining computer systems, among other operational duties. Many of these types of tasks were previously handled by civilians at other agencies, led by the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

Supporters of the plan inside the Bush White House, including Vice President Dick Cheney’s office, saw the erratic response to the Sept. 11 attacks in 2001 and Hurricane Katrina in 2005 as a mandate for streamlining an emergency response process they considered clunky because it involved too many agencies.

Yet during the debate, officials at other agencies that have traditionally played critical roles expressed concern that the new structure placed too much power in the hands of too few people inside the White House. They also saw the move as part of the Bush administration’s broader efforts to enhance the power of the White House.

Though the office reports to the White House, many of its employees are uniformed soldiers, and it has sometimes been led by a military officer. So concerns about the perception of growing military influence in the emergency process set off an internal struggle, and the White House decided not to move ahead with a more ambitious proposal to give the power of the purse to the military arm, rather than FEMA, for budgeting the emergency operations, one official said.

While Obama administration officials would not discuss details of their continuity plan, they said the current policy was “settled,” and they drew no distance between their own policies and those left behind by the Bush administration.

Obama transition officials were told of the changes during a joint emergency exercise held in January, one of several dry runs using the new structure, officials said.

Officials in the Obama White House appeared unaware of the tensions the plan had set off. They rejected as “flat-out wrong” the idea that military officials in the White House had assumed any “decision-making authority” in a crisis but declined to discuss their logistical responsibilities.

“Many components of government, within civilian and defense establishments, play an important support role to ensure that our constitutional form of government, and its civilian leadership, prevails even under the most catastrophic circumstances,” said Nick Shapiro, a White House spokesman.

A Pentagon spokesman, Geoff Morrell, said senior Defense Department officials believed the changes represented “minor tweaking” in the system, not a major overhaul.

Former Representative Tom Davis, the top Republican on the House Committee on Government Reform when the debate started, said his committee had never been informed of the changes. Mr. Davis said he believed it should have been told, though he said he did not disagree with the changes.

A directive by President Bush signed in May 2007 set in motion a classified review at the White House that led to the changes put in place at the very end of his administration.

Before, some 200 people governmentwide were assigned to Mount Weather in a catastrophe to set up a working government under the direction of FEMA. The number of officials from outside the White House has significantly shrunk , and the new team is made up mostly of White House civilian and military personnel, the officials said.

The new pecking order for emergency operations order was made clear when non-White House officials central to the old command structure arrived at Mount Weather for a training exercise last year. They found their meeting space gutted to make way for a new office planned for the White House team.

Bush administration officials saw FEMA as ill-equipped to handle a governmentwide emergency, and they cited problems with the agency’s execution of a classified training exercise in May 2008 as evidence.

But the White House Military Office has recently had its own problems.

President Obama’s civilian director of the office, Louis Caldera, authorized what turned out to be an alarming photo shoot of a low-flying Air Force One speeding by the Statue of Liberty and the Manhattan skyline. Mr. Caldera resigned in May.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:11 am
GT Truther

The Obama opiate: Crisis deepens, crowds cheer

Larry Chin
Global Research

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... &aid=14604

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Six months since taking the reins, the Barack Obama administration has met its primary objective. It has swiftly ramped up the murderous imperial agenda inherited from Bush-Cheney while the masses, pacified and deceived by the appeal of the Obama image, pay no attention to realities.

No attention to the fact that the Obama administration’s global war strategy, which puts Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Latin America, and other regions into new military-intelligence crosshairs, promises the expansion of global instability, resource conquest, and “war on terrorism” ruin.

No attention to the fact the Obama administration is loaded with elites who are as dangerous and corrupt as those of the preceding administration.

No attention to the fact that nothing has “changed” except that there is a “rock star” figurehead sitting in the Oval Office who is smart and not stupid; calculating rather than blatant.

The destabilization of Iran, a product of massive US covert operations (and overt political manipulation) continues unabated, built upon the pretext of “restoring democracy”—a “stolen election” hoax, and an aggressive “color revolution” spearheaded by Anglo-American surrogates, aspiring puppets, and hordes of intelligence assets and so-called “liberals” touting “democracy”. The Iranian corridor remains critical, for the control of Central Asian and Middle East energy, and the Anglo-American empire is intent upon controlling it.

A blatant coup in Honduras has been carried out in the classic fashion, according to the same intelligence playbook that has been at the core of US-Latin America policy since the Iran-Contra era; the same destabilization tactics used in recent years to topple the governments of Venezuela and Haiti.

Domestically, Obama has endorsed the continued surveillance of the American people, and an even more ironclad electronic police state. While the average American is distracted by the pipe dream of believing that its corporate-controlled government will reform health care, the larger world health care system is being militarized, upon the pretext of a conveniently unstoppable swine flu pandemic.

The massive economic meltdown crisis begun under the orchestration of Bush-Cheney economic “gurus” such as Wall Street insider Henry Paulson continues under the management of Obama’s gang of Wall Street insiders, led by Timothy Geithner. Cooked books and false profit reports have sparked new Ponzi stock market rallies, and new pronouncements that the “worst financial crisis since the Great Depression” is about to end, just a few months later. Meanwhile, the Federal Reserve continues to funnel trillions in taxpayer TARP funds to banks (not to lend), and ordinary people continue to suffer massive unemployment and misery.

Tellingly, Obama continues to refuse to support the prosecution of any members of the Bush-Cheney administration for its eight years of blatant law-breaking. In fact, Obama has promised to protect Dick Cheney, despite the fact that the former Vice President oversaw assassins and saboteurs.

Obama clearly understands his true role. It is to mask the agenda of the world order with iconic appeal that is so powerful, that the masses willingly support, and even militantly advocate their own destruction.

"Yes We Can."

"Yes We Can"

"Yes... "

Voice in the crowd "Mr Obama when are troops coming back from Iraq and Afganistian. You promised to end the War and bring them home. I haven't seen my husband in over a year!"

"Yes We Can.."

"Yes We Can."

Voice in the crowd. "Mr Obama I lost my job of ten years, their forclosing on the house to two weeks, my wife has stage three breast cancer and the IRS is hitting me with tax audit... the only job I can find with Masters dgree is part time at Taco Bell.. Please help."

"Yes we Can."

"Yes we Can."

:: Tele a promter break down ::

"Yez wz Cans"

"Yez wz Cans."

"Yes wz Cans."

As Linda Elerby used sign off..

An so it goes...

Shady

Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:38 am
GT Truther

Well you know the worlds coming to an end when the House Cat starts composing Piano concertos LITERALLY and has become the new talk of the scientific community and classical music scene! ! ..

LOL I think the world wide Weird Meter just spiked 100... hehehe

Shady

Quote:
Meet Nora the Piano Playing Cat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nora_%28cat%29

Nora (cat)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nora at the ivories.

Nora is a gray tabby cat, rescued from a shelter in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, [1] who has become famous for "playing" the piano. The Times of London, in its online edition, characterized her music as being "something halfway between Philip Glass and free jazz."[2] Public Radio International challenged its listeners to distinguish between Nora's music and the atonal compositions of composers like Alban Berg, Arnold Schoenberg, and Anton Webern[citation needed].

Nora was named after the artist Leonora Carrington. Nora was adopted, and when a year old, Nora climbed up onto the bench in front of a Yamaha Disklavier piano in the middle of the night and began to play.

Since that time, Nora has continued to play the piano on a daily basis, sometimes playing duets with her owner and her owner's students. The students encouraged the creation of a YouTube video, which was uploaded in early 2007. It received large numbers of views and attracted the attention of other media. It was featured on many talk shows, newspapers and news channels including Martha Stewart, CNN, The Daily Show, Public Radio International and the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Nora has attracted the interest of both musicians and scientists{who}, who are fascinated by her rare behavior[citation needed]. It appears that she likes the attention it brings her, but she also plays when alone. She does express a preference to play with students, when they play Bach, and to play a specific piano, a Yamaha Disklavier. In addition, she gravitates toward the D-E-F range on the keyboard and includes the black keys in her playing.

The National Science Foundation has included Nora in a video about animal behavior[citation needed] which will be shown in museums in the fall of 2007. Pianist Magazine, based in London, featured her in an article[citation needed], and a video of her playing was used at the 2007 National Conference of Keyboard Pedagogy. Dean Santomieri, an avant-garde musician from San Francisco, used a loop of Nora's playing in an improvised group performance in July 2007. A dance student at a college in Leeds, England gave a solo performance using Nora's music[citation needed]. Betsy Alexander has written a composition called Fur Release: A Prelude for Paws and Hands, incorporating Nora's music. A CD of music with one song incorporating Nora's playing has been released by the Laurel Canyon Animal Company.

External links

* Nora's YouTube performance

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TZ860P4iTaM

* Nora YouTube sequel

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v0zgQAp7EYw

* Nora's owner's website

http://ravenswingstudio.com/

* Cat on the Keys CD

http://www.petcds.com/NORA.htm

* Dean Santomieri website

http://www.foundrysite.com/santomieri/

* Chamber piece composed for Nora by famous Lithuanian composer

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8087878.stm

Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:30 am
GT Truther

On the surface this story may seem un related to UFO/Disclosure thing..

Yet it is

According to Source A and the Whole U.N Conformer Thing at Open Minds.. The Catholic Church is changing their Official domga towards ET.Cosmological beliefs.. in preparing for FULL Disclosure..

The Universe as God Itself. A Conscious Universe A Sentient Universe. :)

Of course we Pagans knew that thousands of years ago ;) Nice to Christians catching up. :)

Shady

Quote:
Published on National Catholic Reporter (http://ncronline.org)

Home > Pope cites Teilhardian vision of the cosmos as a 'living host'
Pope cites Teilhardian vision of the cosmos as a 'living host'

Though few might have cast him in advance as a "green pope," Pope Benedict XVI has amassed a striking environmental record, from installing solar panels in the Vatican to calling for ecological conversion. Now the pontiff has also hinted at a possible new look at the undeclared patron saint of Catholic ecology, the late French Jesuit scientist and philosopher Pierre Teilhard de Chardin.

Benedict's brief July 24 reference to Teilhard, praising his vision of the entire cosmos as a "living host," can be read on multiple levels -- as part of the pontiff's rapprochement with the Jesuits, or as a further instance of finding something positive to say about thinkers whose works have set off doctrinal alarms, as Benedict previously did with rebel Swiss theologian and former colleague Hans Küng.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: Pope chooses "Care of Creation" for 2010 World Peace Day theme [1]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The potential implications for environmental theology, however, are likely to generate the greatest interest among Teilhard's fans and foes alike -- and more than a half-century after his death in 1955, the daring Jesuit still has plenty of both. Admirers trumpet Teilhard as a pioneer, harmonizing Christianity with the theory of evolution; critics charge that Teilhard's optimistic view of nature flirts with pantheism.

Benedict's comment came during a July 24 vespers service in the Cathedral of Aosta in northern Italy, where the pope took his annual summer vacation July 13-29.

Toward the end of a reflection upon the Letter to the Romans, in which St. Paul writes that the world itself will one day become a form of living worship, the pope said, "It's the great vision that later Teilhard de Chardin also had: At the end we will have a true cosmic liturgy, where the cosmos becomes a living host.

"Let's pray to the Lord that he help us be priests in this sense," the pope said, "to help in the transformation of the world in adoration of God, beginning with ourselves."

Though offered only in passing, and doubtless subject to overinterpretation, Benedict's line nevertheless triggered headlines in the Italian press about a possible "rehabilitation" of Teilhard, sometimes referred to as the "Catholic Darwin." That reading seemed especially tempting since, as a consummate theologian, Benedict is aware of the controversy that swirls around Teilhard, and would thus grasp the likely impact of a positive papal reference.

At the very least, the line seemed to offer a blessing for exploration of the late Jesuit's ideas. That impression appeared to be confirmed by the Vatican spokesperson, Jesuit Fr. Federico Lombardi, who said afterward, "By now, no one would dream of saying that [Teilhard] is a heterodox author who shouldn't be studied."

Teilhard's most prominent living disciple in Italy, lay theologian Vito Mancuso, told reporters that he was "pleasantly surprised" by Benedict's words and that they have "great importance."

Teilhard, who died in 1955 at the age of 73, was a French Jesuit who studied paleontology and participated in the 1920s-era discovery of "Peking Man" in China, a find that seemed to confirm a gradual development in the human species. Teilhard has also been linked to the 1912 discovery of "Piltdown Man" in England, later exposed as a hoax.

On the basis of his scientific work, Teilhard developed an evolutionary theology asserting that all creation is developing towards an "Omega Point," which he identified with Christ as the Logos, or "Word" of God. In that sense, Teilhard broadened the concept of salvation history to embrace not only individual persons and human culture, but the entire universe. In short order, Teilhard's thought became the obligatory point of departure for any Catholic treatment of the environment.

Yet from the beginning, Teilhard's theology was also viewed with caution by officials both of the Jesuit order and in the Vatican. Among other things, officials worried that his optimistic reading of nature compromised church teaching on original sin. In 1962 -- seven years after his death -- the Vatican's doctrinal office issued a warning that his works "abound in such ambiguities and indeed even serious errors, as to offend Catholic doctrine."

In 1981, on the 100th anniversary of Teilhard's birth, speculation erupted about a possible rehabilitation. It was fueled by a letter published in L'Osservatore Romano, the Vatican newspaper, by the then-Cardinal Secretary of State Agostino Casaroli, who praised the "astonishing resonance of his research, as well as the brilliance of his personality and richness of his thinking." Casaroli asserted that Teilhard had anticipated John Paul II's call to "be not afraid," embracing "culture, civilization and progress."

Responding to ferment created by the letter, the Vatican issued a statement insisting that its 1962 verdict on Teilhard still stands -- to date, Rome's last official pronouncement on Teilhard. (The statement was issued in July 1981, four months before then-Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, the future Pope Benedict XVI, took over as prefect of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith.)

Across the years, Benedict has sometimes seemed to be of two minds himself.

In his 1968 work Introduction to Christianity, Ratzinger wrote that Eastern Christianity has a deeper appreciation for the "cosmic and metaphysical" dimension of Christianity than the West, but that the West seemed to be recovering that perspective, "especially as a result of stimuli from the work of Teilhard." He argued that Teilhard gave authentic expression to the Christology of St. Paul.

As pope, Benedict has occasionally used language that seems to reflect a Teilhardian touch. In his 2006 Easter homily, the pontiff referred to the theory of evolution, describing the Resurrection as "the greatest 'mutation,' absolutely the most crucial leap into a totally new dimension that there has ever been in the long history of life and its development."

Yet Ratzinger's ambivalence about Teilhard is of equally long vintage. In a commentary on the final session of the Second Vatican Council (1962-65), a young Ratzinger complained that Gaudium et Spes, the "Pastoral Constitution on the Church in the Modern World," played down the reality of sin because of an overly "French," and specifically "Teilhardian," influence.

Overall, the impression is that Benedict finds much to like about Teilhard's cosmic vision, even if he also worries about interpretations at odds with orthodox faith.

Benedict's July 24 remark on Teilhard builds upon the pope's strong record on the environment, considered by many observers to be the most original feature of his social teaching. Most recently, Benedict devoted a section of his new social encyclical, Caritas in Veritate, to a call for deepening what he called "that covenant between human beings and the environment, which should mirror the creative love of God."

In her recent book Ten Commandments for the Environment: Pope Benedict XVI Speaks Out for Creation and Justice, Catholic writer Woodeene Koenig-Bricker described Benedict as "the greenest pope in history," arguing that he has not only made strong environmental statements but also put them into practice.

In that light, one wonders if Benedict's shade of green could eventually allow Teilhard to be named the patron saint of Catholic ecology de jure, as well as de facto. If so, July 24 could be remembered as the first stirring of an "evolutionary leap" in the late Jesuit's reputation and official standing.

John L. Allen Jr. is NCR senior correspondent. His e-mail address is jallen@ncronline.org [2].

* Ecology

Copyright © The National Catholic Reporter Publishing Company
115 E. Armour Blvd., Kansas City, MO 64111
(TEL 1-816-531-0538 FAX 1-816-968-2268)
Send comments about this Web site to: webkeeper@ncronline.org PRIVACY POLICY ADVERTISING POLICY
Source URL: http://ncronline.org/news/ecology/pope- ... iving-host

Links:
[1] http://ncronline.org/blogs/ncr-today/va ... -day-theme
[2] mailto:jallen@ncronline.org

Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:46 am
GT Truther

Post Nora the musical cat
Hi, Shady!

Nora's really neat. FYI, here's my cross-posting and another member's reply on GrahamHancock.com re Nora's music:

Quote:
Nora seems to truly understand the music. My cat Aurora used to love to listen to a late-night radio program that featured very modern "classical" music - the kind of atonal stuff that drove me out of the room! But when one of those came on she'd park herself on the floor in the "acoustic sweetspot" between the speakers and listen raptly....

Reply from Briffitts:

Cats tend to pay attention to music with a lot of activity in the upper partials. One characteristic of much of the 20th century chamber and orchestral writing is the use of unusual harmonics and the resulting pitch series is audible to cats well beyond the limits of human hearing. Sound becomes more directional the higher its pitch, so it makes sense Aurora would find the spot where the most information was available.

Briffits

So there you are. Cats, in my opinion (LOL!), are the original visitors from "elsewhere", sent here to observe us humans. That purring?That's really their report, being transmitted back to Venus... :wink:

BTW, I loved your comment re the D+M Saga:
Quote:
The Golden Thread Old Timers.

"Quick, dude, what did I miss while I was getting the pop corn, fill me in!"

I've been "off the grid" for the past week - and wow, what an episode to catch up on: Kerry's been sacked. Barcelona in an uproar. Dan's pulled off the virus investigation, bought out by [unnamed] pharmaceutical interests. And on and on. Will comment further when jet lag recedes....

Cheers,
Selene

Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:51 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Arizona UFO
Kiek wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYYnfl7F4JI

Dex IS IT THIS ONE?

Maybe it got posted again with another link?

No Kiek...I've been looking too. At least my wife Shirley got to see it.
It was one of the best. It even had a dispensing plane fly into the filming just above the UFO. It appeared to maneuver deliberately for the photographer.

You could see the cupola, other clear details as it turned vertical, upside down, etc,..it gave quite a demonstration. It was a silver metalic disc with a cupola on top and what looked like a pylon bottom, maybe, for landing purposes.
It was such a neat performance. It was asked by the poster when I received it, could it be a radio remote controlled craft? or a black op experiment?

The best I've seen.
Someone doesn't want our seeing things beyond a doubt I guess.
Really unfortunate.

Thank you Brightstar

Dex

Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:59 am
GT Truther

BIG LAKE DISAPPEARS OVER NIGHT IN CHILE ( BLAMED UFOS FOR IT IN THE NEWS)

A large lake in Chile disappeared overnight, leaving in its place a giant pit 30 meters deep, but placed in dry soil, reported a head of the National Forestry Corporation (CONAF) .
it is believed that extraterrestrials or UFOS took the water..because they have been reports of UFO sucking up the water in the lake..besides this area being a bed for UFOs

Conaf requested help from geologists to find out what happened to the lake, located some 2 thousand kilometers southeast of Santiago, the National Park Huemules, as the regional body's chief, Juan Jose Romero, who said that the professionals visit the area in 10 days.

The disappearance of the lake was discovered last May 27, but was informed on Wednesday.

Romero said that a patrol of five officers Conaf in a usual route, monthly, found that the ice of various sizes and does not float over the year in the waters of the lake, but were deposited at the bottom of a large crater.

"They found the huge surprise that the lake had simply disappeared. And we're not talking about a small lake, but rather big and the icebergs that had the lake were usually there, but stranded in the dry bed of what was lake and the disappeared overnight, "Romero told.

He said "the icebergs were quite large and are still there in the dry bottom of what was once the lake," said Romero.

At the lake had no fish because it was water of glacial origin.

The official added that in the bottom of the pit there are huge cracks or cracks. "We do not know what happened, everybody speculates," he said.

But not only the lake disappeared, but a flowing river that flows into the lake, today is nothing more than a simple stream.

"You can walk through," said Romero. The river was about 40 meters wide and about six or seven miles long.

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/27462/ ... _IN_CHILE/

Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:32 am
GT Truther

Post "Stan", the Horseman of Hate, Rides Again
Welcome back on your safe return Selene, and an excellent commentary on the usual self-righteous arrogance of the demented "doctor" Stan. I hadn't noticed it earlier, but I see now that he/they even went out of his way to single me out for yet another lying and unwarranted attack, which I respond to:

Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:
Stan
Administrator

For the record: DAN HAS NOT BEEN TO MARS! ;D He is an excellent anomalist, using images taken by NASA and ESA vehicles, but HE HAS NOT BEEN TO MARS! ;D He sat with the Majestic and NEVER ONCE HEARD OF ANY PRESENT DAY HUMAN BEING EVER GOING TO MARS!

First, a note about the liar making this claim: Dan was intentionally seated among the Twelve to give him the opposite of 'street cred' (which was the object of stirring up the initial interest at the grass roots): 'majestic cred'. For his bamboozling mission to succeed, it was necessary for him to be among the potentates as a peer as well as appear to be the 'patriotic imprisoned scientist', although the most critical information was STILL carefully kept from him. Information which will lead to a massive crow-eating banquet in the near future by the star of this twisted 'saga'.

I woke Dan up for that one.

I wonder how Dan feels about your omniscent need to have such power in his personal life that you can't simply leave your excitations to the voicemail, to be retrieved when he awakens on his own. It's not as if your "3am calls" can result in a decision that would change what former-friends/now-enemies think.

FOR THE RECORD, EAGLES DISOBEY DOES NOT WANT OR SEEK THE SUPPORT OF SUCH INDIVIDUALS. DR. MARCIA BURISCH (McDOWELL) IS REMOVING ALL REFERENCES TO HIS TESTIMONY AND PC FROM THE EAGLES DISOBEY WEBSITE. WE ARE NOT PLAYING THE FALSE PUBLICITY GAME THAT IS NOW UNDERWAY BY PC! >:( WE ARE NOT GOING TO ALLOW SUCH STUNTS TO DESTROY OUR CREDIBILITY! >:(

No, your credibility was destroyed long ago, mostly by the consistent and vicious character-assassination you engaged in every time you decided your new 'best friends' were now your 'worst enemies', over some perceived slight.

Marci said we watched this same phenomenon with a .info site which used to be about Dan, then it was turned into a second rate yellow rag where Dan was claimed to be a member of the Priory of Sion, so the purveyors of that rag could try to get donations. ...
Stan

Not a claim. Dan himself told me about his (then-pending) membership. Since being inducted, he's had to swear he would never admit to it, so your protestations are put into context.

You're one of the most arrogant pieces of vermin to ever trod the earth as a humanoid, "Stan". And just to correct the record, by the time we posted the information about Dan's membership in Sion (not to be confused with his successor to Majestic, his self-named "Scion" :roll: ), we were finally able to work and were no longer forced to rely on the charity and helping hands of our friends world-wide - a fact reflected by then on the website - who know the true story of what happened, not your fraudulent and hateful caricature.

I'm beginning to suspect that Dadmiral assigned you to the control of Dan simply to ensure that he and Marci DO 'walk the road to Sion alone' alone. Or are you angling to make that a threesome? ;D

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:36 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Here is Henry Deacon (Arthur Newman).

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1907588

Enjoy and take your vitamin D3 (10,000 iu/day).

Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:48 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Winterbourne Bassett formation
Dex

If you look closely at the "globe" formation (correction: below), there appears to be an underlying pattern, as if the cropcircle makers have been doodling before they laid down the whole of the crop...unless its some form of archaeological remains in the landscape. :?:

For you mjc
The odds are stacking up again. The distinctive difference being the inside obscured patterns in the Crop Circles are within the Sun and a resembling pattern within my pin. I wonder if this was deliberate to see if we could make the connection? Without your refinement we might not have. Maybe, they anticipated your editing magic. I haven't seen this pin for years and surprisingly found it on the headboard of my bed. It was there all along.

Dex

Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:48 am
GT Truther

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105764

Quote:
BORN IN THE USA?

Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?

Attorney files motion for authentication of alleged 1960s certificate from Africa

Posted: August 02, 2009
11:55 am Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON – California attorney Orly Taitz, who has filed a number of lawsuits demanding proof of Barack Obama's eligibility to serve as president, has released a copy of what purports to be a Kenyan certification of birth and has filed a new motion in U.S. District Court for its authentication.

This document purports to be a Kenyan certification of birth for Barack Obama, allegedly born in Mombasa, Kenya, in 1961

The document lists Obama's parents as Barack Hussein Obama and Stanley Ann Obama, formerly Stanley Ann Dunham, the birth date as Aug. 4, 1961, and the hospital of birth as Coast General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.

No doctor is listed. But the alleged certificate bears the signature of the deputy registrar of Coast Province, Joshua Simon Couya. It was allegedly issued as a certified copy of the original in February 1964.

WND was able to obtain other birth certificates from Kenya for purposes of comparison, and the form of the documents appear to be identical.

Last week, a counterfeit document purporting to be Obama's Kenyan birth certificate made the rounds of the Internet, but was quickly determined to be fraudulent. The new document released by Taitz bears none of the obvious traits of a hoax.

Taitz told WND that the document came from an anonymous source who doesn't want his name known because "he's afraid for his life."

Taitz's motion, filed yesterday in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, requests the purported evidence of Obama's birth – both the alleged birth certificate and foreign records not yet obtained – be preserved from destruction, asks for permission to legally request documents from Kenya and seeks a subpoena for deposition from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

"I filed the motion with the court asking for expedited discovery, which would allow me to start subpoenas and depositions even before Obama and the government responds," Taitz told WND. "I am asking the judge to give me the power to subpoena the documents from the Kenyan embassy and to require a deposition from Hillary Clinton so they will be forced to authenticate [the birth certificate].

"I'm forcing the issue, where Obama will have to respond," she said.

"Before, they said, 'You don't have anything backing your claims,'" Taitz explained. "Now I have something. In fact, I have posted on the Internet more than Obama has. My birth certificate actually has signatures."

Join the petition campaign to demand President Obama resolve the question by revealing his long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate!

Taitz's most celebrated case involved a military officer, Maj. Stefan Cook, whose order to deploy to Afghanistan was revoked when he challenged Obama's eligibility to hold office. That case has now been refiled in federal court in Florida, raising the specter of a class-action claim among members of the military that their orders aren't valid because of questions surrounding Obama's constitutional eligibility.

Taitz told WND she plans to file additional paperwork with the Florida court tomorrow, adding the alleged Kenyan birth certificate to Maj. Cook's case.

(Story continues below)

The suit seeks damages and a declaratory judgment. Named as defendants are Simtech, Cook's former civilian employer, and several officials, including Col. Louis B. Wingate and Secretary of Defense Robert Gates.

WND previously reported a judge in Georgia dismissed Cook's case when the government suddenly revoked his orders to report to Fort. Benning for deployment to Afghanistan.

WND reported when the case originally was filed that Cook's concern was that without proof that there is a legitimate commander in chief, the entire U.S. Army becomes "merely a corps of chattel slaves under the illegitimate control of a private citizen."

Cook told WND: "As an officer in the armed forces of the United States, it is [my] duty to gain clarification on any order we may believe illegal. With that said, if President Obama is found not to be a 'natural-born citizen,' he is not eligible to be commander in chief."

The new complaint says it seeks Cook's reinstatement with his civilian employer, Simtech Inc., as well as protection from the Department of Defense and president "from further retaliation for plaintiff's challenge to the president's constitutional authority."

See the movie Obama does not want you to see: Own the DVD that probes this unprecedented presidential eligibility mystery!

WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a "natural born citizen." The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.

Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

Complicating the situation is Obama's decision to spend sums estimated in the hundreds of thousands of dollars to avoid releasing a state birth certificate that would put to rest all of the questions.

WND has reported that among the documentation not yet available for Obama includes his kindergarten records, his Punahou school records, his Occidental College records, his Columbia University records, his Columbia thesis, his Harvard Law School records, his Harvard Law Review articles, his scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, his passport, his medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption records.

Developing ...

Note: Members of the news media wishing to interview Joseph Farah, Jerome Corsi, Drew Zahn, Joe Kovacs, Chelsea Schilling, Les Kinsolving or Bob Unruh on this issue, please contact WND.

Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:02 pm
GT Truther

As much as I hate to comment about SNED's because of Dan, I couldn't agree with you more.

Dex

Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:18 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next