It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:40 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.8 2009 
GT Truther

Good evening, John...

Just wanted to take a moment to say "Hello".

Uncle John here: Hello Sally Ann.

If you are really interested in the truth, I can show you the truth.

All I have to do is setup a phone conversation between you and my wife Pam. She has never read the golden thread, although she has personally met dan at Rachel in 2004. She will convince you that I'm not the kind of guy that would use my computer to cause havoc to other computers.

If I gave you my home address, you could use google earth to see that I live in a very upscale neighborhood. One does not make that kind of money being stupid. Doing something illegal on the internet is just plain stupid, particularly if there is the possibility that perhaps dan has friends in high places.

I keep private conversations and emails private. D&m&thugs have no morals in this regard. Why do you give them your allegiance? Surely you can see through some of their charades.

All you have to do is register at the golden thread just like nodstar did and PM me. Perhaps we could work out this spat like level headed people do, by talking it out in private.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:25 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Post Re: Aquemay....Dex may not?
Dondep wrote:
Dex wrote:
Aqua

When I was posting a reply and said, since you had already complained I contradict you....I'm going to have to contradict you again...I was letting you know I know you would read it that way, a bit of my joking, apparently a missed one.

There's no way I can get around that when I don't agree with your way of thinking.
So, the advisement our not addressing one another is a good one.

Dex

:o Dex! That was NOT a cue to get the last word in! Just the opposite!

Thank you for posting the image and description; I'll have to wait until tomorrow to comment further as I am fast fading.

Okay, back to business.......

TT, yes, this IS a 'Think Tank' of sorts, and the first forum attached to the original "Eagles Disobey" website was called just that: 'ThinkTank007'. That was what Marci named it, as she was the original web-mistress. That lasted from 2001 to 2003. In Sept. 2003 the original website was mysteriously taken down and her email address wiped. Her phone was first tapped, then she went silent, and pictures of her in her Canadian apartment were sent anonymously to Bill Hamilton. Bill promptly "closed his investigation".

The next month, this GT began, as a way to flout the "official" line, and we even 'resurrected' the original Eagles Disobey to some degree, using the wayback machine and the personal archives of people like me to reproduce the original spirit of Eagles Disobey. This was before we knew the depths of duplicity. By 2005, we had graduated from GLP where we had established something like 34 'volumes', and moved to eaglesdisobey.org, which subsequently became WyzWyrld once the original webmistress Kate S. became convinced that D&M were a sham. We then moved to the "Stargate" period, hosted by Bill Hamilton who then shared mod duties with UJ. It was while there that Marci first set up a new 'Think Tank' where Dan could talk to those of us that wanted to 'learn' from him. One of the first things we did there, while acting as Dan's "class", was to analyze images that purported to be from Mars. One was a statue that appeared to resemble a scorpion, and we would debate endlessly when it was represented. Now those of us in that Think Tank environment were asked to choose partners, divide into teams, etc. to act as a class for Professor Crain - a job that Marci was dedicated to.

It was also around this time that I told Marci that a book by Michael Heister - "The Facade" - appeared to be a fictionalized account of 'our' story, on top of everything elese!

Later, in 2005, a separate, private forum was begun by Marci for the purpose of Dan being able to communicate privately with those that weren't attacking him on the 'public' Golden Thread. It was THIS one that became the "treehouse club" that I mention on occasion.

Which will unfortunately only add fuel to escape theorists. An argument for another idea.

(417) I have an open mind still. I only have hearsay evidence from other E.T.'s about the E.T.'s that Dex is in contact with. About contradicting me, my opinion is that it speaks volumes about a persons spiritual and moral development or what some might call character when they merely state the exact opposite of something that another person says and then state something like, "I'm right". When he says, "everything you say is just the exact opposite", then he is showing an extreme lack of spiritual development. This immaturity makes him the prime target for aliens who could then use him to deceive. By their fruites you sahll know them. The way he has talked to me on this forum and on others shows me that what I myself have heard about the aliens he is in touch with may be true. What I have heard is that these aliens from the throne wor;ds are beomgs who do indeed sit upon thrones and are indeed worshipped even though he now denies this. How would he know? But then again, how would I know either. It is just hearsay.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:32 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
No Ferrett! I missed your earlier post, no offense or reference to you intended, I swear!! I can barely keep up here...

Lynnwood,

I too have had a hard time keeping up.
Some of it is the fact that the signal to noise ratio is going up with all the cut and paste of news clips.

Today I was looking for something here in the GT forum that I saw a while back and could not find it.

The forum posting I wanted to respond to, was about all the disclosure and wondering why we were not reacting (some wording to that effect). I was not able to find it in searching the forum logs.

I want to respond to that statement.

For me it is not that I do not care, or I am apathetic to the news that ET's exist.

For me it "so what", there is billions of worlds many of which are older than ours, it would be arrogant to think we are alone in the Universe.

Additional reaction might be expected to the fact that the PTB/church/government have been withholding for over 55 years the knowledge of contact and other secret ET agreements.

Again I choose not to react because I already know my heart that there have been things happening that are not being told, so what else is new?

What is new and is holding me in suspense is the the fact of the game being played out, is so large and intricate that it is beyond the imagination and control of PTB/ET/MJ/Illumatoy.

The larger game being played is confounded PTB/ET/MJ/Illumatoy and they them self's are scrambling to understand the real truth.

While it may seem confusing I view the game with a front row seat here on planet Earth. :)

Peace be with you in knowledge that only Higher Power Creator of the Universe is charge.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:08 pm
GT Truther

All I can comment on about your hurt feelings from another forum is show something I've posted to you so I know what you're talking about.
I don't even know who you are?

I don't play games, I don't confuse, I try to share what I know in the best ways I know how.

That's it kiddo, nothing more complex in my language structuring.
Try not to take offence if I disagree with you, I don't agree with everyone and when someone wants to know why I've disagreed I'll tell why.

All I expect from you or anyone is to be nice about it.

One other thing, before passing any judgements on anything not of your understanding, find out about them. Try to read the 64 Keys by Hurtak. He does an excellent job breaking down his high powered information.
Also recommended is reading Secret of the Saucers by Orfeo. I down loaded most of the book right here on this forum.
I honestly, am trying to help you make sense for me because I can't understand you. The discrepancies in your conveyances are to confusing and conflicting and I can't get a heads or tails out of it. It's like I talk apples and you hear oranges. The twain does not meet.

And your question..how do we know?..Try to trust me..I know..I was made witness that our bibical writings are being fulfilled during this lifetime.
The promise from God to humanity is real.

Dex

Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:33 pm
Truth Seeker

Aquaman

All I can comment on about your hurt feelings from another forum is show something I've posted to you so I know what you're talking about.

I don't play games, I don't confuse, I try to share what I know in the best ways I know how.

Try not to take offence if I disagree with you, I don't agree with everyone and when someone wants to know why I've disagreed I'll tell why.

Dex

(417) Dex, you aren't hurting my feelings. I have an open mind. I like to hear all points of view. I'm not really saying you are wrong about anything you say when you speak about the aliens. We're all just searching for the truth. My disagreements aren't personal in nature. I believe that you are in touch as you say with beings from throne worlds. My own deductions from what I have read and learned is that these beings are in some way connected with the nephilum who live under the planet who are in turn connected with beings known as the watchers. I myself have been in touch with other beings. I don't know who is really right. But you should understand that I have a real interest in your experiences because it lets me hear the other point of view. I'm not a mocker and am not mocking you or calling you a liar or anything like that. My questions were merely intended to clarify for myself in my own mind my own issues.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:51 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Aquaman

Dex

(417) Dex, you aren't hurting my feelings. I have an open mind. I like to hear all points of view. I'm not really saying you are wrong about anything you say when you speak about the aliens. We're all just searching for the truth. My disagreements aren't personal in nature. I believe that you are in touch as you say with beings from throne worlds. My own deductions from what I have read and learned is that these beings are in some way connected with the nephilum who live under the planet who are in turn connected with beings known as the watchers. I myself have been in touch with other beings. I don't know who is really right. But you should understand that I have a real interest in your experiences because it lets me hear the other point of view. I'm not a mocker and am not mocking you or calling you a liar or anything like that. My questions were merely intended to clarify for myself in my own mind my own issues.

I see...Thanks

Dex

Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:57 pm
GT Truther

can you explain exactly what you mean -- i do not understand the italics...

thank you.

are you saying that you never knew that any show on the air has something for the on-air talent to fall back on (re teleprompter)?

now -- this does not include q+a sessions - nor interviews where they have no idea what the answers will be.

oh and don't forget -- tht it is the standard practice to wear ear phones so the control room an be telling thewhat it needs to do once the show is live.

Lynnwood wrote:
Starryeyes,

Thanks for the heads-up on that. In hindsight, I think the important thing to note is the process you described. The producer might be 1) whipping out a story on the fly, or 2) writing it up to 2 hours in advance...

starryeyes wrote:
hey Lynnwood...

I have worked for a few news stations over the years (esp recently).... i can tell you that when they are on a breaking story --- it is not prewritten.
The scripts that are written before hand are whipped up 10 mins. to 2 hours before air.

Sometimes there is a producer right there writing the story on the fly as the on camera reporter is reading it.

Such all encompassing statements will get you into trouble if you ever need to vet your credibility.

Lynnwood wrote:
GAG - CHOKE

BBC lost all credibility
when they announced -- "reported" -- that WTC Bldg 7 had collapsed a full 20 minutes before it fell.

[edited for length]

The fact is, the teleprompter she was reading from had to have been written even before that - way before 20 minutes before it fell, it was simply released too early. [b]Live news is not really "newscasters talking live" - it's prewritten like everything else on TV.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:06 pm
Truth Seeker

aquaman417 wrote:
Dex wrote:
Aquaman

Dex

I see...Thanks

Dex

(417) I haven't got it all figured out yet. But there re supposed to be beings here who came from the same throne worlds that the beings you have been in touch with came from. And they are no longer aligned with those beings. I am not sure if the watchers and the nephilum are one and the same or if they are two different alien groups but the watchers are also supposed to be changlings.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:28 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Aquemay....Dex may not?
aquaman417 wrote:

(417) I have an open mind still. I only have hearsay evidence from other E.T.'s about the E.T.'s that Dex is in contact with. About contradicting me, my opinion is that it speaks volumes about a persons spiritual and moral development or what some might call character when they merely state the exact opposite of something that another person says and then state something like, "I'm right". When he says, "everything you say is just the exact opposite", then he is showing an extreme lack of spiritual development. This immaturity makes him the prime target for aliens who could then use him to deceive. By their fruites you sahll know them. The way he has talked to me on this forum and on others shows me that what I myself have heard about the aliens he is in touch with may be true. What I have heard is that these aliens from the throne wor;ds are beomgs who do indeed sit upon thrones and are indeed worshipped even though he now denies this. How would he know? But then again, how would I know either. It is just hearsay.

"But then again, how would I know either..."

Exactly Aquaman.

So give it a break, eh? Don pointed out your comments are getting insultingly personal now and not in good spirit.

I don't know you and I don't know Dex, only from what he writes here. Sometimes I find him cryptic and elusive in his answers but I've never known him to ramble on dark and dire stuff. I'm not a Christian and I don't like having spirituality (of any persuasion) rammed down my throat. But in fairness I don't recall one post where Dex has done that, only expanded on his spiritual beliefs and experiences when encouraged and asked.

You, on the other hand, seem obsessed with 'dark aliens' and convinced Dex is in league with them. Well, if he is then it's a lesson for him to learn surely? He's the only one who can assess and judge his experience I would say, and the same for us all.

Why not consider there are positive and negative contacts, and we have to discern between the nature of them by their own actions?
Don't get too hung up on Biblical writings as the uncontestable 'truth'. While many inspired books through the centuries contain observations and account by their authors based on real events I'm sure, why do we need to take them as the last word on things now (Doomsday! Doomsday!)? Events evolve, cultures change, situations change too from decade to decade. Nothing is set in stone, I really don't believe, so why should a prophesy come true because someone a long time ago said it would! That's naive to my mind.

I personally see old writings like the Bible as an understanding and explanation those in the PAST had of their world. It is not NOW and we can only accept their interpretation of those events and experiences at face value and often guess at what the symbolism meant to their minds.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:48 am
GT Truther

Post Re: J-Rod corroboration?
srb2001 wrote:
From LMH:

Sgt. Jim Penniston's 1994 Hypnosis:
“They are time travelers.”.

In 1997, Jim Penniston gave me permission to share some of his December 26, 1980, Rendlesham Forest experiences in my third book, Glimpses of Other Realities: Vol. II - High Strangeness. After his and John Burroughs’ encounter with the lights and craft, Sgt. Penniston told me he received a call to report on December 30, 1980, to the Orderly Room at the head of the 81st Security Police Squadron at RAF Bentwaters. From there, Major Malcolm Zickler ordered Penniston to report to the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) for a meeting to tell his story to an AFOSI Special Agent and a US Air Force Major.

Back in 1997, Penniston told me that he deliberately left out the most significant part about reaching out to touch the symbols on the glowing, triangle-shaped craft and receiving information in his mind. Apparently the intelligence agents knew Sgt. Penniston wasn’t telling the full truth and gave him a release to sign so he could be given sodium pentothal. Sodium pentothal is a barbituate that induces unconsciousness smoothly and rapidly and has been called “truth serum” when used with hypnosis.

After the Bentwaters sodium pentothal hypnosis session was over, no one told Penniston what he had said. Finally fourteen years after the Bentwaters events, on September 10, 1994, Jim Penniston underwent hypnosis on his own with a hypnotherapist to see if he could penetrate more details about haunting dreams he was having and his worry that the military’s sodium pentothal hypnosis might have been done to purposefully erase part of his memory.

I was given an audiocassette of that 1994 session to transcribe. The transcription is included in my 1998 book, Glimpses of Other Realities, Vol. II: High Strangeness. [ See: Earthfiles Shop.] Jim Penniston’s Bentwaters interrogators asked about the glowing lights and craft he had earlier refused to describe.

September 10, 1994
Sgt. Penniston Hypnosis Excerpts

Penniston explained he received information after touching the craft’s symbols that chromosomes were gathered for different reasons, particularly to help the time travelers because they have a “physical problem” and Penniston felt sympathy for them. Penniston said the time travelers have Quote: “been coming here for a long time, at least thirty or forty thousand years, trying to sustain their children in the far distant future of Earth.

QUESTION: Does this account of the RAF Bentwaters/Rendlesham Forest case corroborate Burisch's PK 40 J-Rod physical health degeneration problem and subsequent cultivation of present-time DNA via alleged abductions?

Thanks for posting this, srb. I've actually been to Rendlesham Forest back in 1998 (the nearby RAF/USAF Bentwaters was decommissioned and closed down years ago), and from what I can remember reading about the 1980 case, it took place over 3 nights in December -- not just on the evening of the infamous landing in the forest when Penniston and Colonel Halt were involved. On another night, the triangular craft appeared again, firing beams of light into the storage silos where the 81st Tactical Wing of the USAF stored their short-range nuclear missiles (which the British government supposedly had no knowledge of).

A secret unit within the MOD (DS6? I can't remember what their name is), and no doubt linked to Majestic, supposedly wrote a report that was leaked, in that 2 Tall Grays had got out of a craft that had landed one December night in 1980, speaking in a "synthesized American accent." The report has been written off as a hoax, but I think there were elements of truth in the main body of the report.

Larry Warren, also one of the base security officers at RAF/USAF Bentwarers in 1980, is reported as saying in many interviews that Penniston had sensed someone was aboard the craft when it had landed in a clearing in Rendlesham Forest, and asked who they were. And the reply he got back is: "We are you, from 50,000 years in the future."

I must have heard Larry Warren, who still lives in England, say that over a decade ago on a British tv programme -- well before Dan_B came onto the scene saying similar things. But, to answer your question, srb, then yes, Penniston's story does corroborate Burisch's P+45K JRod degeneration problem and the consequential abductions, unless the non-terrestrials are lying.

Maybe those tactical nukes stored at RAF/USAF Bentwaters were going to be used against the Eastern bloc in a pre-emptive strike -- it was 1980 and the height of the cold war, remember -- and by firing "beams of light" into the silos, this deactivated them and prevented their use. Maybe history was "rewritten"on that night. We'll never know.

And to close on, what did Margaret Thatcher say in the late 1990s when asked about the Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters incident and ufos in general: "You must get your facts right, and you CAN'T tell the people." :wink:

Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:45 am
GT Truther

Good morning John,

A bit early for you, isn't it?

Well, that's fine.

The sun is sparkling here - it's a beautiful day.

Uncle John here: Good morning Sally Ann.

I've been up for over an hour. Nice sunny day here too.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:48 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Uncle John here: I have just finished publishing a 8/23/09 update to the yellowbook.

Those wanting a copy can pm me or dondep.

It is amazing how much info is on this four dvd set.

As always, it is only given out for free.

Only love can fill.

Hello Mr UJ
I try to keep up with all the posts as I can only look in every now and again due to having to work on my computer, but I always have this forum in my firefox tabs.
I meant to ask before but didn't get the chance, what is the YellowBook please?
Oh and it's raining here as always.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:31 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Even the mainstream press and investigations are starting to catch on to the truth as to the existence of the Illuminati

Shady

Quote:
Study Says World's Stocks Controlled by Select Few
Published on 08-29-2009

Source: Inside Science News
http://www.insidescience.org/research/s ... select_few

WASHINGTON -- A recent analysis of the 2007 financial markets of 48 countries has revealed that the world's finances are in the hands of just a few mutual funds, banks, and corporations. This is the first clear picture of the global concentration of financial power, and point out the worldwide financial system's vulnerability as it stood on the brink of the current economic crisis.

A pair of physicists at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich did a physics-based analysis of the world economy as it looked in early 2007. Stefano Battiston and James Glattfelder extracted the information from the tangled yarn that links 24,877 stocks and 106,141 shareholding entities in 48 countries, revealing what they called the "backbone" of each country's financial market. These backbones represented the owners of 80 percent of a country's market capital, yet consisted of remarkably few shareholders.

"You start off with these huge national networks that are really big, quite dense," Glattfelder said. “From that you're able to ... unveil the important structure in this original big network. You then realize most of the network isn't at all important."

The most pared-down backbones exist in Anglo-Saxon countries, including the U.S., Australia, and the U.K. Paradoxically; these same countries are considered by economists to have the most widely-held stocks in the world, with ownership of companies tending to be spread out among many investors. But while each American company may link to many owners, Glattfelder and Battiston's analysis found that the owners varied little from stock to stock, meaning that comparatively few hands are holding the reins of the entire market.

“If you would look at this locally, it's always distributed,” Glattfelder said. “If you then look at who is at the end of these links, you find that it's the same guys, [which] is not something you'd expect from the local view.”

Matthew Jackson, an economist from Stanford University in Calif. who studies social and economic networks, said that Glattfelder and Battiston's approach could be used to answer more pointed questions about corporate control and how companies interact.

"It's clear, looking at financial contagion and recent crises, that understanding interrelations between companies and holdings is very important in the future,” he said. "Certainly people have some understanding of how large some of these financial institutions in the world are, there's some feeling of how intertwined they are, but there's a big difference between having an impression and actually having ... more explicit numbers to put behind it."

Based on their analysis, Glattfelder and Battiston identified the ten investment entities who are “big fish” in the most countries. The biggest fish was the Capital Group Companies, with major stakes in 36 of the 48 countries studied. In identifying these major players, the physicists accounted for secondary ownership -- owning stock in companies who then owned stock in another company -- in an attempt to quantify the potential control a given agent might have in a market.

The results raise questions of where and when a company could choose to exert this influence, but Glattfelder and Battiston are reluctant to speculate.

"In this kind of science, complex systems, you're not aiming at making predictions [like] ... where the tennis ball will be at given place in given time," Battiston said. “What you're trying to estimate is … the potential influence that [an investor] has."

Glattfelder added that the internationalism of these powerful companies makes it difficult to gauge their economic influence. "[With] new company structures which are so big and spanning the globe, it's hard to see what they're up to and what they're doing,” he said. Large, sparse networks dominated by a few major companies could also be more vulnerable, he said. "In network speak, if those nodes fail, that has a big effect on the network."

The results will be published in an upcoming issue of the journal Physical Review E.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:43 am
GT Truther

i remember reading somewhere that Bentwaters was also a weather modifacation base. I would think that that alone made it a very curious place.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:56 am
GT Truther

Post Get your Yellowbook
starfire1725 wrote:
Hello Mr UJ

I meant to ask before but didn't get the chance, what is the YellowBook please?

Uncle John here: The Yellowbook is a four volume set of data DVD's.

It most important files are the complete archive of the golden thread from 10/02/03 till the present. Sneds says is also archived. Windows and Mac search engines don't work very well. I use an old version of Fedora Core to do searches. It works great.

It contains various video and audio records of dan, Dondep and others. It has a good collection of ebooks.

I contains a large collection of information on Rife machines including many reported cures for cancer and other illnesses.

It's overall theme is human interaction with the offworlders.

I send out copies to those who I recognize on the golden thread forum and PM me with their mailing address. Never a charge. I can afford it. No problem sending to foreign countries. You can also copy it and give it to others.

Sometimes I get lost in the Yellowbook searching for something and I will stumble onto some past insightful posts by some very wonderful people.

There is only one Golden Thread and the make believe one will die as soon as someone pulls the plug on their forum.

Alternative 3 is a old call for population reduction. Fits many of the same pieces that dan has talked about.

http://www.thule.org/alt3.html

Shane Rimmer. the actor in Alternative 3.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shane_Rimmer

http://www.shanerimmer.com/sr_bio.htm

Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:01 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
aquaman417 wrote:
Dex wrote:
Aquaman

Dex

I see...Thanks

Dex

(417) I haven't got it all figured out yet. But there re supposed to be beings here who came from the same throne worlds that the beings you have been in touch with came from. And they are no longer aligned with those beings. I am not sure if the watchers and the nephilum are one and the same or if they are two different alien groups but the watchers are also supposed to be changlings.

You'll get it figured out if you thumb through those books I mentioned.

The above dimensions are thriving star communities with higher lifeforms and protected by immutable Laws along with a strallim radiational energy stream matrix that protect these higher dimension's from negative intrusions.

The negatives cannot enter higher vibrational time cells.

It's like when Jesus said, and I'm not really what you think of as a Christian, but, I do consider the man Jesus as brother and wayshower. I'm in agreement with his perceptions. Very special infinite entity of the Son (Sun). Lord of the Flame. These are descriptions given to Orfeo by his ET contactors.

Jesus said the least in Heaven is far greater than the greatest person in our world.
Their energy is powerfully emanating and is something special to behold. That's just the way their made.
The groups that you keep mentioning aqua, you've noticed I haven't said anything about is because I haven't any familiarity with them.

You can learn something more about the Watchers through Betty Andreasson's contacts. Not much more, but, something is better than nothing.

It's a fascinating case history.

There's an oppressive intelligence, a collective group in our world involved with Satan's host who unfortunately has been the ruler of this world, and apparently, still is. People keep talking about the powers that be, but, they really don't know who that is. These are the negative orderings in spiritual places.

I work for my Father in Heaven and have a certain amount of protection, If I hadn't they would have killed me long ago. They wanted too. I get threats and warning's because when I share the Keys information it stirs up war with Satan's angels.

For some reason they demonstrate a bad reaction to Hurtak's revealing information that God directly wants our world to be aware. We have a right to know the truth, even if that truth exposes the spiritual warfare in these lower levels of confinement, and what's in store in the planning stages for overthrowing the presumptuous authorities that keep you oppressed from knowing what your inheritance is with God.

What many aren't aware and keeps getting interfered with by both the bad alien and and renegade intelligence community is some of the fulfillment during this wrap up of an evolutionary cycle.

The Anointing is occurring now and has been going on since the inception of the Whole Light Beings.

Exactly how Hurtak was told it would happen.

Anyway, enough said, there's a lot more to the gifts that border line science fiction, unfortunately for too many, Absolutely phenomenal. Why do I keep referring to biblical codings. Well, it's because I experienced the higher groups coming into our world in that likeness. It's how they wanted me to understand the appearance of the 'Sons of Light' making contact with us. Very Special. On the other hand, I can't say very much on what I know about this, because they want to guide. Our Creator wants you to discover these things for yourself.

But let me assure you...again I want to repeat...I was made witness it's all true.
The problem in all of this is the world is changing hands, the planet and planetary system is being raised up to save her along with all those that are being invited to experience a new heavens and a new earth. People are being chosen, selected and appointed for a variety of other world experiences, but, these experiences will be with God residing within them as the Light of Life. It has the power to recreate you into an immortal, and it is doing so.

The former bad situations of our world is being recycled and cleaned and we'll have no more worry about it. Finally off to new creative endeavors. This should have happened a long time ago. There are many beautiful souls in this world, and I feel awful for ours and their suffering.

Dex

Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:41 am
GT Truther

Wow, Recall. Ratlines, eh?

Sort of, i think see:

Quoted:
The Moon Base Race

Sponsored by Europe, Asia, and RadioShack.

Mars Direct may have the heat, but the real fun - extraterrestrial vacation homes - will be built on the moon first. Indeed, after 30 years of neglect, the moon is suddenly the destination of choice for a variety of national space agencies and private-sector companies. And this time, remote-control robots will do the dangerous work of homesteading.

In 2002, the European Space Agency (ESA)will kick off its moon program by launching the Smart-1 lunar orbiter, which will follow a polar orbit around the moon, scouting for prime real estate. Bernard Foing, a scientist with the Smart-1 project, sees the mission as a first step toward a moon base. According to Foing, who is also president of the year-old Lunar Explorers Society, landers and intelligent rovers could be operated from Earth to build a moon base by 2020.

Following Europe's lead, Japan plans to launch its own lunar probe, Selene, in 2004. The polar orbiter will map the moon's surface. Like the ESA's "international robot village," Japan envisions a moon-base built entirely by robots. According to Yoshisada Takizawa, a senior engineer at Japan's space agency, the idea is to use native lunar materials to produce everything needed for a manned base, including oxygen, electricity, and structures.

Meanwhile, China has announced plans to use robots to build a moon base so it can claim lunar reserves of helium-3, a precious fusion fuel. If the Chinese keep to their timetable, taikonauts will be mining on the moon by 2015.

Even RadioShack, one of the world's largest purveyors of remote-controlled toys, is getting in on the act. It has embarked on a joint venture with Fairfax, Virginia-based LunaCorp, a space-exploration firm, to put a rover on the moon by 2003. David Gump, LunaCorp's president, says the rover will establish a broadband link with Earth for real-time interaction.

What's more, Gump already has a lunar business model in mind: selling tickets to tool around in the rover and witness the moon rush. Remotely, of course.

end quoted
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.07/moon.html

:idea:

Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post The Facade
Wow. Only a day away and now even I can't keep up. Let's see; what's happened here over since I last checked?

The Facade. Thanks for digging it up, Lynnwood. It started me on a cleanup of my laptop yesterday, on which I have the files, and wound up changing my whole schedule. Needed to be done sometime. The main reason I wanted to dig that up is that supposedly WE - this very Golden Thread - were part of the inspiration and model for that book and how a group of oddballs were brought together at Area 51 by Majestic. Why, there's even a Dr. B!!! And the triple-level of deception that I'll address after I post this is on full display in these snippets that I typed out the hard way back in 2004 when I was told about this book.

Read carefully!

from Michael Heisner's novel "The Facade", with bracketed notes by myself:

The Facade

Pg. 133

“A much more germane threat”, Melissa continued, “are those cults and religions which would behave in the manner suggested by Deidre. Convinced that the end of the world is upon us, these groups will believe it’s their mission to spread the word of doom far and wide – to prepare for Armageddon. [This is the angle the MAJ will use to counter anyone who pays too much attention to ZetaTalk -ed.] They will quote their idiosyncratic interpretations of the Bible, or the prophecies of their leaders or some assumed prophet of the past – Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce come immediately to mind. This will only inflate the numbers of the hysterical. I would also add that when we inform the world of the cause of the coming distress …., we will immediately be viewed by many groups as in league with the devil – especially by those in the fundamentalist Christian camp.”
“Why in the world would anyone draw that conclusion?” asked Neil in an annoyed tone. Melissa looked over at the Colonel.
“Sorry for the interruption”, Neil apologized. The Colonel nodded to Melissa.
“Briefly”, she elaborated, “what I said is true because the religious right has made the terms ‘environmentalism’ and ‘New Age movement’ synonymous. Any leadership to solve the crisis on the part of those perceived as ‘New Agers’ will inevitably be opposed and decried. Even worse, when the solutions we’ve already alluded to begin to be implemented – from the extreme of martial law to the beginning baby steps of global cooperation – you can expect horrified shrieks of ‘one world government!’”.
……………..
“Next,” Melissa continued through her outline, “I want to give some contemporary examples of apocalyptic cults. The most interesting of these cults for our purposes are the ones that fall into one of two classifications: those that have definite links to the Judeo-Christian traditions, and those that specifically make space phenomenon a part of the apocalyptic scenario. Some of the more interesting examples…..are those authors and laypersons who espouse the existence of a secret code hidden in the Bible. Take for example the 1999 motion picture called “The Omega Code”, marketed as a distinctly Christian movie. The idea was taken from the book by Michael Drosnin, “The Bible Code”. In that book Drosnin contends that an alleged code in the Torah predicts that World War III will start in either 2001 or 2006. He also says the code forecasts the annihilation of all life on earth as the result of a comet impact in 2012.”
…………………………………….

Page 147
The retina scan took only a few seconds and, identity confirmed, the door’s electronic lock released with a loud click. The two MPs saluted Col. Ferguson as he entered, signed in, opened yet another door, and then disappeared into a carpeted foyer. He advanced to the lone door on the wall opposite where he stood, inserted a key and turned the knob. He closed the door behind him, and looked carefully into the room, squinting in the dim lighting. The veteran officer straightened his uniform, removed his hat, and stood before the twelve seated men.
“Good afternoon, Vernon”, a tranquil, yet authoritative voice resonated from the chair situated at the middle of a long, rectangular table. “We’ve been expecting you”, the rotund figure added.
“Of course.”
“Your meeting this morning was of great interest.”
“I imagine it was, General.”
“Hopefully your confession this evening will go as well.”
“Indeed.” The Colonel sat down in a chair facing the Group [MJ-12 –ed.]
“I can’t tell you how pleased we all were with your performance.”
“And just what did you expect?” the Colonel asked firmly, jaw fixed, yet uncontentiously.
“You needn’t defend yourself with me. We’ve been through enough of these…..incidents. I knew you would hold your tongue. Some among us didn’t share my confidence that you would await instruction, however.”
…..
“Dr. Chadwick discerned your deception much too quickly. You’re getting careless.”
“I agree,” a balding man voiced his accord. “And Dr. B’s young friend also dismantled your ruse quite readily. I’d like to say again I think admitting the undersecretary was a grave error.”

“So you still don’t trust him?” asked the Colonel.
“No, I don’t. And this young Dr. Scott seems to be a very intuitive thinker. I certainly think we could have made a much more cautious choice.”
“As I recall,” the Colonel jabbed, “you were over-ruled.”
“That doesn’t mean I was wrong! And the major agrees with me now.”
“Absolutely”, the major affirmed his support.
“Listen to yourselves”, the General grumbled. “Perhaps you’re getting too old for this business – losing your nerve! We’ve lost nothing by the unraveling of Vernon’s [Bennie’s? –ed.] cover story. All it means is the timetable is moved up.”
“If anything,” Colonel Ferguson reentered the argument, “they’ll be even more prone to accept what we have in store for them next. Having caught us red-handed once, they’ll be far less suspicious now that their efforts have ‘forced’ us to come clean.”
“You don’t know that – you’re just trying to recoup your losses,” the major rebounded.
“Tell me, Major, has being on the losing end of some decisions caused you to to doubt Vernon’s leadership? Or is it just that he’s Air Force?” the corpulent leader wondered aloud.
“Now why would you put it that way?” the major sneered, leaning forward and gazing toward the center of the table. “Look – I thought the Colonel used poor judgement selecting Dr. Bandstra, and I think the same about allowing Brian Scott on the team – none of that is going to change, no matter how much you try to make this an Army – Air Force turf war. Bandstra is an outsider. I question any activity on the part of anyone whose career has been detached from our purposes.”
“You haven’t been with us that long, Major. We might have considered YOU an outsider.”
“My entire career has been linked to the Agenda,” the major defended himself. “Apparently you need to be reminded that I was hand-picked by your predecessor and superior. Instead of objecting to an alternative opinion, you ought to remember that you took your own precautions regarding Scott as a total unknown.”
“Vernon can handle Bandstra, and as far as my own addition to the team, that addition is more than up to the task of making sure Dr. Scott isn’t a risk. The issue isn’t whether to admit an outsider, it’s whether the risks can be nullified so as to serve our purposes. You’ll find our collective judgement uncannily accurate. When Vernon returns and confesses they’ll never accuse him of lying again. They’ll be compelled to believe.”
“And if they don’t?”
“If they need additional convincing, that can be arranged. Their belief – especially Dr. Scott’s – is absolutely essential to the success of the Agenda.”
“Then we’ll proceed as outlined?” Colonel Ferguson inquired.
“Absolutely. Gordon, I assume you’re prepared?” the heavyset officer remarked, addressing a man seated several chairs to his left who had remained silent. The man nodded.
“Excellent. Remember Vernon, all means necessary toward accomplishing our goal must be utilized.”
“Do I understand you correctly, sir?”
“Adam is at your disposal if necessary.”
The Colonel nodded.

[a short while later, in the Golden Thread’s conference room, with Colonel Ferguson at the podium…]

“I’ll dispense with the small talk, and address the questions that were raised in this morning’s meeting”, the Colonel said. The room went completely silent.
“Dr. Chadwick’s work, as always, is above reproach. The virus we are dealing with is indeed extraterrestrial, and the explanation we offered for its arrival on earth was contrived on our part. I bear full responsibility for the deception. If it means anything to you, Dr. B was opposed to the ruse, but followed orders. You may not accept my logic, but I think after what you’re going to learn this afternoon, all of you – even you, Dr. Harper – will understand my motive.”
Deidre offered no interruptive comment, only a smirk.
“It’s very hard for someone in my position to trust anyone, even colleagues,” he admitted. “It took months for me to gain confidence in Dr. Bandstra. I wasn’t willing to extend the same to any of you after only a few days. I felt we could use your services to accomplish the goals of this project while disguising the true target of your work. I was wrong. Dr. Scott’s intuition, however, was only partially accurate. Neither NASA nor our gov’t, nor any of the other gov’ts of this world, for that matter, are responsible for the virus’s presence. The dilemna we now face is the result of fate, or, as our theologians might term it, providence. I might add”, he said, gazing intently as Brian and Father John, “that after today, I hope that word is still part of your vocabularies.”
Father John and Brian exchanged a mystified glance.
“I have with me Major Gordon Lindsay. Major Lindsay is a career military man, and is the Air Force’s chief archivist and historian in the areas that you will be introduced to this afternoon. He’s been brought on board since we anticipate that you will have trouble believing what I’m about to tell you. We’ve prepared supplemental notebooks for you,” he said, motioning to a stack of thick folders on the table, “documenting the history of our involvement with the extraterrestrial basis for our dilemna. Gordon, would you like to add anything?”
Major Lindsay was short, stocky, and crew-cut, and appeared to be just entering middle age. His sunken eyes and complacent expression gave him the look of a stern, humorless man, of someone who had resigned himself to the burden of the secrets to which he’d been over-exposed.
“You must all understand,” the major jumped immediately into his subject, “that every document in these notebooks has been declassified for some time and available to the interested public through the Freedom of Information Act, which I will hereafter refer to as the FOIA. I know this will probably annoy you, but introducing you to only those documents that you could obtain on the outside is a deliberate security precaution. If some of this material were to find its way out of this facility, the reality of our involvement would not be compromised in any way, since what you have is already public but for the most part unknown. I’m merely here to demonstrate to you that these materials are authentic.”
“You’ll notice that there are marginal notations on the pages, referring you to material that is still permanently and presently classified. This material has been considered admissible for your security clearances on a need-to-know basis. You may view these materials, but my signature is required for their retrieval, and they may only be viewed under staff supervision in the Facility archive. These references are not exhaustive, as you might guess. In addition to this hard copy material, we’ve arranged a tour tomorrow morning of the places in this Facility relevant to answering your questions, and removing any lingering doubts you may have about the project to which this team has been assigned. This will be the first and only time you will gain access to these areas. Be advised that any additional attempt to enter these areas will be viewed as a security breach. ….. Is that clear?”
Colonel Ferguson motioned to Neil, whose unsettled countenance couldn’t be missed. “I was brought on this project at the Colonel’s request and by the approval of The Group [MJ-12 – ed.] because this matter concerns national security. However, as the Colonel informed you at our first meeting, the Resident has no knowledge of either the true threat we’re facing or our true purpose here. To my knowledge, perhaps only one or two individuals at the NSA have the correct information as well. After our work is done, we will be implementing a plan to gradually introduce the information to official government channels when Majestic deems it appropriate. There’s no easy way to say this…..” Neil paused, searching for the words, “we didn’t bring the virus to earth…..actually it wasn’t brought at all – it was made. They’ve deliberately put us into this situation.”
Dr. B paused, as he removed a handkerchief from his lapel pocket and wiped the beads of sweat away that had appeared on his brow.
Brian couldn’t help taking note of his friend’s visible agitation
, and his mind began racing ahead. Without thinking his voice filled the temporary vacuum. “Just who are THEY?” he asked urgently.
Neil turned and wiped his upper lip. “I think you know, Brian. They are the reason you were brought here….the reason all of you were brought here. To put it simply, we’re in deep trouble.”
“Neil…..do you mean to say-----“
“Yes, Brian; I do. The virus is not only extraterrestrial, but it’s the deliverate product of an alien intelligence. They are not only here, they’ve been here for a long time. The Colonel thought there was a possibility we might have to reveal this to all of you, but deemed it best to try to get what we needed from you without divulging this information. After all – and I speak from the perspective of the Defense Dep’t. – this is our country’s most closely guarded secret. Nothing is classified any higher.”
“Just what do you mean by ‘get what you need from us’?”, asked Melissa.
“All of you have certain areas of expertise that are relevant to a careful and successful handling of a public disclosure of this information. Surely you can see how your expertise in apocalyptic cults fits into this picture. …………….

Page 159

“Getting back to our introduction”, Neil broke in, our own civilization resisted any attempt at integration with the visitors because we feared the social, religious, and psychological upheaval disclosure would bring. This was the Fifties, remember; we were confident people just couldn’t process it, especially since the country was so conservative, religiously speaking. In essence, we followed the recommendations of the Brookings Report and stalled for time.
“What’s the Brookings Report?” asked Kevin.
“It was a study that, in part, dealt with the presumed socio-religious impact upon Americans should the reality of intelligent extraterrestrial life become factually known. I believe that will be part of Brian’s report – correct?” [Marci continually refers to this report. - ed.] Brian nodded.
“And now that I think of it,” Neil added, “have you read the 1999 Bigelow Report? It’s patterned after Brookings.” [Bigelow -Dan drinks Bigelow coffee and we joke about Billionaire Bigelow and his interest in aliens and UFOs. -ed.]
“No, I haven’t,” answered Brian.
“You’ll need to read it and incorporate it into your remarks. It’s available on the internet. I’ll email you the address.”

To be continued……..

[taken from “The Facade”, by Michael Heiser, who is currently writing his PhD. dissertation in Hebrew Bible and Ancient Semitic languages somewhere in the American mid-west……these excerpts have been typed the old-fashioned way, as no link is available yet, to the knowledge of this writer.]

Page 174

“Good grief!” Melissa exclaimed. “Why haven’t I heard of this before?” [Operation Paperclip, in which Nazi rocket scientists who managed slave-labor camps came to the U.S. to build the space program, sharing Nazi technology with them – ed.]
Major Lindsay smirked. “Probably because there’s no sex in the story. If you’ll learn anything this afternoon it’ll be that the American media, the great protectors of the people’s right to know, have been our biggest asset in maintaining secrecy. To put it succinctly, the media is, by and large, incredibly gullible, even stupid. We’ve counted on their unbounded smugness and know-it-all attitude for years. It never ceases to amaze me how they can be so suspicious of the military when it comes to our relationship to banana republics like Grenada, and then so accepting when we tell them how silly it is to take claims of UFOs seriously. Almost without exception they uncritically buy every explanation we give them, no matter how implausible under scrutiny, and then help us by making anyone who questions us look like fools. Less cynically, it may be because Paperclip was supposedly terminated in 1957.”
“What do you mean by that?” Melissa wondered.
“It’s never actually been terminated. We just announced that it was, and the press accepted it. I can’t tell you the number of times we’ve just announced something and had the trusting press treat it like the gospel truth. Time and again they’ve been willing stooges. Paperclip just simply morphed into projects with different names. Some real journalists who recently dug into the matter discovered as much, but their colleagues just treated them like conspirators. I guess that’s preferable to being shown to be inept themselves. It’s quite beautiful to see it work,” he added with satisfaction.
“Yeah, what a thrill,” cracked Deidre. “Sure does my heart good to see you so enthused about duping the public.”
“You know by now we had our reasons. And, if I might add, you haven’t heard anything yet.”

“Oh, I’m quite sure you guys are skilled manipulators. You’ve had a good half-century of cover-up experience. You could have just been honest back then; we’d all be a lot better off now.”
“You’re so sure of that, aren’t you?” he replied.
“Yes! You’ve blown fifty years worth of opportunities like this one. You could have assembled a team just like this and broken in the public long ago.” Deidre said.
“People would never have been ready in the Fifties,” Major Lindsay replied defensively. “I’m willing to bet Father Benedict and Dr. Scott would readily agree.”
“I don’t know about Catholicism,” Brian said, tapping his pen on his notebook, “but from where I stand, evangelical and fundamentalist Christianity would have gone crazy. They’d have either seen a conspiracy on the part of the communist sympathizers within our own gov’t – remember this was the McCarthy era – or would have labelled the whole thing as demonic. In fact, I don’t think things have changed much. [Look at GLP].”
“I wouldn’t be so pessimistic in regard to Catholicism,” Father Benedict opined, “but it will still be a tough sell. People are fearful of the unknown by nature. Among the major ‘book religions’ – those that derive their doctrine from a holy book – Christianity and Judaism will have the toughest time. Islam will be less of a problem, since the subject of other worlds has been addressed in the Koran.”
“You gentlemen have your work cut out for you,” noted the Colonel.
“Okay,” continued Deidre, “Perhaps disclosure wasn’t a good idea on a wide, public scale, but you could have used more civilian scholars and scientists – especially those whose primary expertise wasn’t in military transfer applications. You and I both know you were scrambling in the Forties to keep from wetting your collective pants.”
“What exactly are you talking about now?” Kevin demanded in an annoyed voice.
“Only the military’s textbook example of how to keep the truth from the public,” Deidre said sarcastically.
“And just what was that?” Kevin demanded.
Major Lindsay sat back in his chair. The egotistical look on his face exuded the superiority complex of one whose entire career had revolved around seducing people to beg for information that only he, as one of the intelligence elite, could dispense, but who would in reality only allow crumbs of disinformation to fall from his table. Even now, as he divulged the secrets most guarded by himself and his peers, he enjoyed being in complete control. Even the truth could advance the purpose of manipulation. He strummed his fingers on the table lightly as the group awaited a response.
“Ever hear of Roswell, Dr. Garvey?”

That's just a taste. I'd recommend buying a copy or checking it out at the library.

Next.....

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Glimpses of Other Realities
Okay, I see that despite my recommendation both aquaman and Dex are both chatting with each other. In that case, carry on, and courteously please.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, I see that UJ has outed nodstar's GT ID. In that case, who is 'Neddy'? A trojan sock-puppet? If not, my apologies Neddy; we just never see you post.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

srb2001; excellent find. I've always touted Linda's "Glimpses..." 2-volume set, but I read them so long ago I forgot some of the particulars. Having you spell them out, I can see why the whole Burisch folklore resonated, because I had already read some of the same concepts as expressed in "Glimpses...". Highly recommended reading; I had to order Vol. II directly from Linda, it comes in a large format paper-back but is well worth the $40 or so it cost, plus shipping.

I agree that the information corroborates the version of the extraterrestrial 'reality' DB was schooled in. It doesn't mean that version is a 'truthful' one, particularly as ET has continuously lied....even when they announced to the Major that was part of their modus operandi, to lie about issues large and small, to keep things so blurred as to make any human "going public" appear unbelievable. Which is a fact Majestic made sure was affirmed in the Form To Request/General Affidavit of April 2005: "alleged to be from Zeta Reticuli". (In the early days of this GT, one or more of the insiders took major offense to my use of the word 'alleged'. Even if I was supportive of an idea; they expected us all to be good little psychophants back then too.)

Linda Moulton-Howe, who wrote the "Glimpses...." series, or rather compiled them, later came to view DB as a disinfo fountain. Keep in mind that if she was "allowed" access to some of these insiders, chances were that what they were allowed to say had to have been approved before-hand. People are still being killed for not having the approved clearance to 'talk'. That's why it's so important to remove the whole bogus "National Security" classification that allows for "whistleblowers" to be assassinated unless they have prior approval to speak as puppets for the approved paradigm - such as DB.

BTW, srb2001, I was so impressed with "Glimpses...." that I named our 4th album after it.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Post-script to my post above about The Facade; here's the official disclaimer:

NOTE TO THE READER:

EVERY PERSON REFERRED to herein, except for the characters, is real.

Every quotation attributed to such persons is genuine.

Every technology noted is operational; only the applications remain uncertain.

Every formerly classified Top Secret document* referred to and reproduced herein actually exists.

Every ancient text discussed by the characters is authentic.

Every point of exegesis is backed by sound biblical sholarship and is in no way contrived.

Which means……

That nothing in this book is true, but it’s exactly the way things really are, and will be.

*Several documents are reproduced for the reader at the back of the book. For better viewing, go to http://www.facadenovel.com

[note to the reader: included are several of the MJ-12 documents – ed]

from the back cover:

The plot of “The Façade” is driven by the fate of a team of citizen scholars who are recruited against their will for an above-top-secret project by a cabal of military insiders known only as “the Group”. To gain the team’s trust, The Group authorizes documents which chronicle the clandestine history of the United States government’s knowledge of UFOs…….

It soon becomes apparent to the team that nothing is what it seems. “The Facade” follows them as they expose layer after layer of deception, uncovering a shocking revelation that will alter mankind’s self-understanding forever – if the team can only discern which lie to believe.

And from page 45 and 46:

“Well then, for your benefit as well as the rest of your colleagues, I must inform you that your government, at least as you are familiar with it, has no knowledge of this project. Plausible deniability is, in this case, absolutely plausible. Using another term you may have heard, this is a ‘BlackOp’, or black budget operation. Every dollar spent on this project is undetectable to those who hold the purse strings of congressional budgetary oversight. Oh, they know that a specified amount of your tax dollars goes to under-the-table projects and programs; they just don’t know what they are in most cases. In reference to this undertaking, the few individuals who design such projects – my own superiors – are sworn to the highest level of secrecy amongst themselves and have permanent anonymity, in that their names are never recorded on any memoranda. They are therefore effectively insulated from the investigative power of the General Accounting Office. ……It is certainly true that the President, as well as most of the members of the elected Congress, have no knowledge of what you’ll be working on. And, contrary to what you may be thinking, it’s all entirely legal. If I deemed it necessary, documentation from both the National Security Decision Directives and United Nations Security Council Resolutions could be produced for your reading pleasure.”

“The entire rationale I sketched for you”, he continued, “has been in existence since the Forties. Then-President Truman had the foresight to move certain operations beyond the grasp of his own office, since the duties of that office are often carried out under political duress or expediency, depending on one’s perspective, and the outcomes of national elections.”

“The public has a right to know…..whatever it is you’re hiding,” Dr. Harper continued, not content to let the Colonel have the last word.

“NO IT DOESN’T!” the Colonel suddenly erupted, and slammed his fist onto the podium, jolting his antagonist in her seat. “We’re talking about matters of national security which have always been exempt from public and journalistic scrutiny. No-one has a right to know anything concerning this project except those of you in this room!” he bellowed, abandoning the podium. The room fell completely silent, the team members bolted upright to their chairs like a bunch of scared marine recruits on the first day of boot camp.

There's a petty, juvenile, prurient character to the 'insider' thugs that so corresponds to SNEDS that it certainly bolsters his case that the story is based in reality - despite the characters being a fictional amalgamation.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Glimpses of Other Realities
Dondep wrote:

Next, I see that UJ has outed nodstar's GT ID. In that case, who is 'Neddy'? A trojan sock-puppet? If not, my apologies Neddy; we just never see you post.

srb2001; excellent find. I've always touted Linda's "Glimpses..." 2-volume set, but I read them so long ago I forgot some of the particulars. Having you spell them out, I can see why the whole Burisch folklore resonated, because I had already read some of the same concepts as expressed in "Glimpses...". Highly recommended reading; I had to order Vol. II directly from Linda, it comes in a large format paper-back but is well worth the $40 or so it cost, plus shipping.

I agree that the information corroborates the version of the extraterrestrial 'reality' DB was schooled in. It doesn't mean that version is a 'truthful' one, particularly as ET has continuously lied....even when they announced to the Major that was part of their modus operandi, to lie about issues large and small, to keep things so blurred as to make any human "going public" appear unbelievable. Which is a fact Majestic made sure was affirmed in the Form To Request/General Affidavit of April 2005: "alleged to be from Zeta Reticuli". (In the early days of this GT, one or more of the insiders took major offense to my use of the word 'alleged'. Even if I was supportive of an idea; they expected us all to be good little psychophants back then too.)

Linda Moulton-Howe, who wrote the "Glimpses...." series, or rather compiled them, later came to view DB as a disinfo fountain. Keep in mind that if she was "allowed" access to some of these insiders, chances were that what they were allowed to say had to have been approved before-hand. People are still being killed for not having the approved clearance to 'talk'. That's why it's so important to remove the whole bogus "National Security" classification that allows for "whistleblowers" to be assassinated unless they have prior approval to speak as puppets for the approved paradigm - such as DB.

BTW, srb2001, I was so impressed with "Glimpses...." that I named our 4th album after it.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Post-script to my post above about The Facade; here's the official disclaimer:

NOTE TO THE READER:

EVERY PERSON REFERRED to herein, except for the characters, is real.

Every quotation attributed to such persons is genuine.

Every technology noted is operational; only the applications remain uncertain.

Every formerly classified Top Secret document* referred to and reproduced herein actually exists.

Every ancient text discussed by the characters is authentic.

Every point of exegesis is backed by sound biblical sholarship and is in no way contrived.

Which means……

That nothing in this book is true, but it’s exactly the way things really are, and will be.

*Several documents are reproduced for the reader at the back of the book. For better viewing, go to http://www.facadenovel.com

[note to the reader: included are several of the MJ-12 documents – ed]

from the back cover:

The plot of “The Façade” is driven by the fate of a team of citizen scholars who are recruited against their will for an above-top-secret project by a cabal of military insiders known only as “the Group”. To gain the team’s trust, The Group authorizes documents which chronicle the clandestine history of the United States government’s knowledge of UFOs…….

It soon becomes apparent to the team that nothing is what it seems. “The Facade” follows them as they expose layer after layer of deception, uncovering a shocking revelation that will alter mankind’s self-understanding forever – if the team can only discern which lie to believe.

And from page 45 and 46:

“Well then, for your benefit as well as the rest of your colleagues, I must inform you that your government, at least as you are familiar with it, has no knowledge of this project. Plausible deniability is, in this case, absolutely plausible. Using another term you may have heard, this is a ‘BlackOp’, or black budget operation. Every dollar spent on this project is undetectable to those who hold the purse strings of congressional budgetary oversight. Oh, they know that a specified amount of your tax dollars goes to under-the-table projects and programs; they just don’t know what they are in most cases. In reference to this undertaking, the few individuals who design such projects – my own superiors – are sworn to the highest level of secrecy amongst themselves and have permanent anonymity, in that their names are never recorded on any memoranda. They are therefore effectively insulated from the investigative power of the General Accounting Office. ……It is certainly true that the President, as well as most of the members of the elected Congress, have no knowledge of what you’ll be working on. And, contrary to what you may be thinking, it’s all entirely legal. If I deemed it necessary, documentation from both the National Security Decision Directives and United Nations Security Council Resolutions could be produced for your reading pleasure.”

“The entire rationale I sketched for you”, he continued, “has been in existence since the Forties. Then-President Truman had the foresight to move certain operations beyond the grasp of his own office, since the duties of that office are often carried out under political duress or expediency, depending on one’s perspective, and the outcomes of national elections.”

“The public has a right to know…..whatever it is you’re hiding,” Dr. Harper continued, not content to let the Colonel have the last word.

“NO IT DOESN’T!” the Colonel suddenly erupted, and slammed his fist onto the podium, jolting his antagonist in her seat. “We’re talking about matters of national security which have always been exempt from public and journalistic scrutiny. No-one has a right to know anything concerning this project except those of you in this room!” he bellowed, abandoning the podium. The room fell completely silent, the team members bolted upright to their chairs like a bunch of scared marine recruits on the first day of boot camp.

There's a petty, juvenile, prurient character to the 'insider' thugs that so corresponds to SNEDS that it certainly bolsters his case that the story is based in reality - despite the characters being a fictional amalgamation.

Glimpses of our Realities? The 'logic' of surrealists are superior to the wild machinations lately.
Excuse me - just hanging my watch up somewhere unusual .... http://www.artnet.com/artwork/425991402/424413066/salvador-dali-frozen-watch-of-space-time.html

The artistic talent in this world depicts common denominators, and slowly I can see the rational and the artistic rationale merging - at last!!! :-D Much love to y'all x

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:55 pm
GT Truther

No, I knew about Teleprompters, what I didn't know was what happens before--to get breaking news out on the air....

1) Producer could be writing on the fly
2) Producer could have written up to 2 hours in advance

and another one I imagined since then:

3) Producer could have received something prewritten from someone else in charge above him/her?

==============================

starryeyes wrote:
can you explain exactly what you mean -- i do not understand the italics...

thank you.

are you saying that you never knew that any show on the air has something for the on-air talent to fall back on (re teleprompter)?

now -- this does not include q+a sessions - nor interviews where they have no idea what the answers will be.

oh and don't forget -- tht it is the standard practice to wear ear phones so the control room an be telling thewhat it needs to do once the show is live.

Lynnwood wrote:
Starryeyes,

Thanks for the heads-up on that. In hindsight, I think the important thing to note is the process you described. The producer might be 1) whipping out a story on the fly, or 2) writing it up to 2 hours in advance...

starryeyes wrote:
hey Lynnwood...

I have worked for a few news stations over the years (esp recently).... i can tell you that when they are on a breaking story --- it is not prewritten.
The scripts that are written before hand are whipped up 10 mins. to 2 hours before air.

Sometimes there is a producer right there writing the story on the fly as the on camera reporter is reading it.

Such all encompassing statements will get you into trouble if you ever need to vet your credibility.

Lynnwood wrote:
GAG - CHOKE

BBC lost all credibility
when they announced -- "reported" -- that WTC Bldg 7 had collapsed a full 20 minutes before it fell.

[edited for length]

The fact is, the teleprompter she was reading from had to have been written even before that - way before 20 minutes before it fell, it was simply released too early. [b]Live news is not really "newscasters talking live" - it's prewritten like everything else on TV.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:11 pm
GT Truther

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2009/08/photo-new-orb-face-emerges-updated.html

Friday, August 28, 2009
Photo: New Orb Face Emerges - UPDATED

NOTE: a newly found entity pair that materialized and captured in video by Paul Cochrane, Perth, Western Australia. His case is very intriguing with discoveries occurring regularly. There is still hope an experienced paranormal group will take the challenge and investigate this case...Lon

A friend, who is a 'sensitive', looked at these images and stated the following:

"It's a man and woman, a married couple. They were together in life and now bound together in death. They have been spirits for quite some time. I feel hey were among some of the early settlers. Some force is holding them earthbound. This may sound crazy but I get the letters "H, A and M". Not necessarily in that order."

NOTE: this image was taken from a recent orb capture from Paul Cochrane's videos on YouTube and our wiki. Our photo tech enhanced the photo without any pixel manipulation. There are more images being scheduled to be enhanced in the near future. Please take an opportunity to check out the photo archive at the Phantoms and Monsters wiki...Lon

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_iq2vQY1Jeaw/SpXuEdcN4SI/AAAAAAAAPDc/Td0eGldQsNA/s400/NewFace2_enl_adj_tweakedsepia.jpg
[/img]

NOTE: first thing I thought when I looked at this image was a pair of opossum or bushbaby....or possibly a grey? These images were simply light enhanced...the first was sepia filtered...Lon

The history and ongoing development of this remarkable case The Perth Orbs: A History and Theory

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... ntity.html

Source

http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/

Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:38 pm
Truth Seeker

This is very strange. I am not nodstar (who from reading around is connected to the other golden thread forum). I am a thirty four year old woman living in sydney australia. I would ask that dondep or someone check my ip address (because I put in my working email address to log onto this forum). I used the old 'peace love and mung beans' adage as a hippy term. It is very frustrating to be mistreated, but only commented because I feel at times Aquaman is bullied on this forum. I meant no insult to uncle john - i feel as if I am only pointing out the obvious. Clearly, uncle john IS hurt by whatever happened. How people turn hurt into anger and then deny that they're hurt at all is just one of humanity's little quirks I guess. - ebb

Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:09 pm
GT Truther

To me, they look like your spectre of ecoplasma. Excellent photos. Rare catching them on film.

UJ
I guess ebb isn't nodstar. Sorry ebb...

Dex

Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:38 pm
GT Truther

This is very strange. I am not nodstar (who from reading around is connected to the other golden thread forum). I am a thirty four year old woman living in sydney australia. I would ask that dondep or someone check my ip address (because I put in my working email address to log onto this forum). I used the old 'peace love and mung beans' adage as a hippy term. It is very frustrating to be mistreated, but only commented because I feel at times Aquaman is bullied on this forum. I meant no insult to uncle john - i feel as if I am only pointing out the obvious. Clearly, uncle john IS hurt by whatever happened. How people turn hurt into anger and then deny that they're hurt at all is just one of humanity's little quirks I guess. - ebb

Uncle John here: Ebb, I don't deny that I'm hurt. I'm hurt bad. It is not easy being me. You are way off base.

Perhaps 'peace, love and mung beans' is an old Australia saying I don't know. Perhaps ebb is not nodstar. Surely, I hope you are not.

Aquaman has been bullied on this forum and he deserves it. Ebb probably needs bullying too.

Most of the time, pointing out the obvious is an insult.

Believe me, we are not interested in your ip address. We are only interested in what you post. So far you have picked on me and made me mad. While doing it you use the same obscure sayings as nodstar.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next