It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:18 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.8 2009 
GT Truther

Don, just for grins, I hunted down an 123 page "preview" at Google Books:

The Facade
http://books.google.com/books?id=qqEcGc ... t&resnum=9

Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:53 am
GT Truther

DonD

The drawing is an exact likeness....

When I began getting interested in meditation it seemed an appropriate time for him to introduce himself. It turned out he was one specie among many others introducing themselves to pending initiates. Hurtak said for us to expect these introductions with our local hierarchy network. The over the years variety of intelligence I became aware pretty much fulfilled a lot of his information and in the sequence with how he wrote in his Keys book of the things some of us were to expect to experience...

(Note: There's no getting around about being subjective about this)

Dex

Very interesting, Dex. Thanks.

I think (or should I say 'feel' as you're right in that some things are subjective and it's impossible to offer proof if challenged) that there are many forms of Light Beings (Ascended Ones, if you will) that manifest to humans about to take the next step in their awareness and connection to universal consciousness.

I don't have a religious take on it at all. I see it more as a mystical/abstract process (as MJC said in an earlier post, as much about resonating matter /sub-atomic/dimensional reality) and religions and spiritual terminology are what WE personally put on top of that as a way of identifying it for ourselves and trying to grasp/explain it. Hence we personify the universal spiritual qualities as 'gods' or 'prophets' etc. Negating emotions and actions that flow in the face of mutual growth, kindness, peace, acceptance etc we term 'dark/demonic'.

I first had a lot of great inspiring insights into myself, my place in the path of my life and the machinations of the Universe at the same time I had my first UFO sightings and contactee experience. The ideas that came into my mind were in many ways similar to mystical philosophies exhibited in most world religions I realised on reading around, so nothing new but new to me then.

I understood that 'like attracts like' and the contacts were of a universal serving nature (what Don would call STO). I believe these manifest as spirit guides/angels (whatever you prefer) and are of a non-physical nature (discarnate? In spirit?)
I also believe we are visited by other-world beings of a higher nature who are incarnate in a physical body as we are, and that was one of the communications from my 'contact' - that, in 'his' way he was as much in physical form as me in my flesh Earthly one, except that his was of lesser density and existed in another dimension, as best I can explain, but able to manifest here and elsewhere physically. He wasn't any divine being and did not wish to be seen as such, being still on a path of growth himself . But they do have real reasons for contact with individuals and may appear 'magical' in their abilities (to us) due to their less dense reality. That, I think, accounts for much of the paranormal aspect of UFO/entity manifestations. I understood their civilisations were also in development and had individuals who were of a high spiritual order who saw it as a responsibility to try and assist those also stepping out on the path (human society being one of those teetering on making big steps now, although that isn't always evident when we look at world events!).

I'm sure this is not news to many here anyway.

I think such beings have a mission here. Not a religious/spiritual one in the sense we often associate usually (the "I've found God" evangelising preacher mindset) but a real desire to work with us and open up a chance for real disclosure in the future. I think they put this into action in a subtle way, seeding as and when they can, and are aware of other ET groups here with no good intention (I was actually told that directly). How the 'introduction' by them will play out in the long run is open-ended at the present time, and will depend on how much we as a race are open to it. I got the impression they have a very good grasp on reading human psychology and at perceiving our 'group mind' reactions to events.

My last contact was more 'human-looking' than your guy though. I'm sure that 'goodies' and 'baddies' exist, as I've said before, among all races across the universe as all societies are in a state of flux and growth/disintegration

Anyway, my ramblings over.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:45 am
GT Truther

Don, just for grins, I hunted down an 123 page "preview" at Google Books:

The Facade
http://books.google.com/books?id=qqEcGc ... t&resnum=9

I know I recently posted the Michael Heiser website info. Was that a dig or am I being over-sensitive here?

:lol:

I hoped it would stir people up to look, challenge, and maybe counter-balance the apparent unquestioning acceptance of Sitchin's work we often see, even on this forum at times. I'm not saying Sitchin is to be totally dismissed, as there are many interpretations, as we've generally agreed here.
Just good to have a balanced view on all arguments, I think.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:58 am
GT Truther

No Ferrett! I missed your earlier post, no offense or reference to you intended, I swear!! I can barely keep up here...

Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:14 am
GT Truther

Ferret, you commented per Dex’s excellent sketch:

Quote:
”…..I don't have a religious take on it at all. I see it more as a mystical/abstract process (as MJC said in an earlier post, as much about resonating matter /sub-atomic/dimensional reality) and religions and spiritual terminology are what WE personally put on top of that as a way of identifying it for ourselves and trying to grasp/explain it. Hence we personify the universal spiritual qualities as 'gods' or 'prophets' etc. Negating emotions and actions that flow in the face of mutual growth, kindness, peace, acceptance etc we term 'dark/demonic'….etc.”

Well put, Ferret, Dex and MJC.

It’s pointless to try to decide “who is right” when we are all, in effect, speaking different languages while attempting to describe the same phenomenon: truth.

If one person speaks, say, French the grammar dictates that the verb properly comes before the object of the sentence. Fine. But if one’s language is German, well, the verb comes after the object. Which language is “correct”? Both are. And it’s pointless to try to determine “who is right” by debating the fine points of grammar.

That’s why there are so many religions, rubrics and paths toward the truth: because each person has the right to understand their reality in a “language” that suits them and works best for them. You could no more have a “one-size-fits-all/universal religion/belief” than you could have the same identical romantic partner for every person alive. Everyone finds love on their own terms.

But love, itself, is always the same. That's what we all try to describe. We all write our own poetry about it, in our own language.

That's what makes the world go 'round.

Regards,
Selene

Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:40 am
GT Truther

Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:39 am
Truth Seeker

Post J-Rod corroboration?
From LMH:

Sgt. Jim Penniston's 1994 Hypnosis:
“They are time travelers.”.

In 1997, Jim Penniston gave me permission to share some of his December 26, 1980, Rendlesham Forest experiences in my third book, Glimpses of Other Realities: Vol. II - High Strangeness. After his and John Burroughs’ encounter with the lights and craft, Sgt. Penniston told me he received a call to report on December 30, 1980, to the Orderly Room at the head of the 81st Security Police Squadron at RAF Bentwaters. From there, Major Malcolm Zickler ordered Penniston to report to the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) for a meeting to tell his story to an AFOSI Special Agent and a US Air Force Major.

Back in 1997, Penniston told me that he deliberately left out the most significant part about reaching out to touch the symbols on the glowing, triangle-shaped craft and receiving information in his mind. Apparently the intelligence agents knew Sgt. Penniston wasn’t telling the full truth and gave him a release to sign so he could be given sodium pentothal. Sodium pentothal is a barbituate that induces unconsciousness smoothly and rapidly and has been called “truth serum” when used with hypnosis.

After the Bentwaters sodium pentothal hypnosis session was over, no one told Penniston what he had said. Finally fourteen years after the Bentwaters events, on September 10, 1994, Jim Penniston underwent hypnosis on his own with a hypnotherapist to see if he could penetrate more details about haunting dreams he was having and his worry that the military’s sodium pentothal hypnosis might have been done to purposefully erase part of his memory.

I was given an audiocassette of that 1994 session to transcribe. The transcription is included in my 1998 book, Glimpses of Other Realities, Vol. II: High Strangeness. [ See: Earthfiles Shop.] Jim Penniston’s Bentwaters interrogators asked about the glowing lights and craft he had earlier refused to describe.

September 10, 1994
Sgt. Penniston Hypnosis Excerpts

Penniston explained he received information after touching the craft’s symbols that chromosomes were gathered for different reasons, particularly to help the time travelers because they have a “physical problem” and Penniston felt sympathy for them. Penniston said the time travelers have Quote: “been coming here for a long time, at least thirty or forty thousand years, trying to sustain their children in the far distant future of Earth.

QUESTION: Does this account of the RAF Bentwaters/Rendlesham Forest case corroborate Burisch's PK 40 J-Rod physical health degeneration problem and subsequent cultivation of present-time DNA via alleged abductions?

Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:44 am
GT Truther

I haven't said much on all of the "debates", but felt like maybe now was the time to make a few "comments".

We "each" have our own perspectives on things, this could also be likened to "different timelines" in some respects of how we see, interrupt, and understand various different things and subject matter.

I remember reading some comments by someone a while back that stated, "There are MANY trusts", I have to agree with this perspective.

Since, as I feel I am understanding things up to this point of my learnings, we are each a "Spark" of the DIVINE CREATOR. Thus by being these "SPARKS" we each are here to experience things in different ways, manners, actions, thoughts, outcomes, etc. Maybe this is what makes up the entire WHOLE of CONSCIOUSNESSES, not sure yet.

So, as I see it, looking at it from this perspective, every individual has a "different experience" even IF it is the same idential topic or subject. There are MANY TRUSTS indeed.

I somehow think that IF each individual "SPARK" of us humans had the same exact identical experience or perspective, then it would not be accomplishing everything to the end result of the entire WHOLE OF CONSCIOUSNESS of this GOD MIND, GOD CONSCIOUSNESS or whatever one refers to it as. Thus we each then relate to things in the perspectives that we feel most comfortable with within us.

So, looking at things from this perspective and angle, then there are no wrongs, there are no rights, there just simply IS. And in just stating that little tidbit, it just hit me that this is most probably why Alex Collier says that his Andromedeans refer to this God Consciousness as the ISSNESS, or ISNESS, whichever spelling is correct. Wow I had not seen it in this light before now. So here is another revelation indeed to be considered.

We each add a piece to the puzzle of this physical life, therefore, there is no room really for contentions or dissentions because of this. We just have to consider and contemplate what that "Sparks" piece of the puzzle means and how it relates to the WHOLE.

So in light of this type of a perspective, then we none should have any problems with anything others post here should we? LOL We all add to the "pot" of "knowledge" or "enlightenment".

I also think that is part of the main goal of "enlightenment", to raise our levels of consciousness to higher levels in order to reach what some refer to as this "Christ Consciousness" instead of looking at it as an individual since it is NOT the individual at all, but the CONSCIOUNESS that is being represented by this "individual".

We all know that religions are man made for various controls of the various different sets of human populations. Thus our goal is not religions of any denomination, but the goal is to rise to higher levels of CONSCIOUSNESS.

I had also read one book, can't remember the title right now, but this book made a statement that really bugged me for several years, "I think that we pick our parents because they are the perfect example of the things that we need to over come in each lifetime".

Needless to say that statement caused me much inner conflict in trying to understand just what was meant by it. It took several years for me to begin to understand it, but eventually I did and then I "Knew" within me what it meant.

I have also read to that we are also "mirror" reflections of each other, so therefore when we encounter others that we have problems with, they are thus mirroring something within our own selves that we do not want to face existing within us. Therefore we are put in situations to encouter others that will "reflect" this back to us, yet consciously we blame the other person for this or that, but in essence the real conflict resides within ourselves that we just refuse to see most of the time.

This is where inner reflections come into to play in it all, for IF we can inner reflect our own selves and see the various problems we still have to over come, then fix those within ourselves first, then there are no more problems.

In some ways this sounds complicated, but actually it is simple. It comes down to our own inner truths and seeing them for what they are. When we get these various problems or discrepencies withour ourselves fixed, taken care of, etc. etc., then we do not have to encounter others of certain frames of mindsets to mirror it back to us.

So this is much to think on indeed and reflect and to meditate upon I think. I hope that some of this will be a help in this big "pot" of knowledge to reflect upon for all.

Personally, myself I have come to understand that these things are pretty true actually, it is just seeing and understanding them, then our problems cease to exist and we rise to higher levels of consciousness.

At any rate, enjoy and if any of this helps, this is good. If not then discard it is how I see it.

brightstar

Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:47 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

That was really a beautiful perspective Brightstar,...agreeing with my own.

Understanding the meaning of your insight can only come by the developed depth within each of us.

Dex

Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:01 am
GT Truther

Quote:
QUESTION: Does this account of the RAF Bentwaters/Rendlesham Forest case corroborate Burish's PK 40 J-Rod physical health degeneration problem and subsequent cultivation of present-time DNA via alleged abductions?

I am not going to re-post entire article, only your question ok and save some space. UJ will appreciate that! LOL

Yes, imo this somehow does help corrobrate what DB has said regarding his P45's and P52 K's I would think.

But it also helps to explain what Charlie said regarding Time Travel also and how they can go back, but cannot go forward much at all, only a few minutes because the "ROPE OF TIME" has not been woven yet, so this makes going into the future difficult or near impossible.

So going back in TIME from this perspective does make more sense.

But I also have to add into this "pot" what Al Beliek has told of how he and Duncan Cameron went to the future. Did they actually? Or did they really go back in time? I do not know of course, but it is a thought to consider because IF they went forward in time as far as he indicated, then was it actually a FUTURE TIME, or are we caught in another "dimension" here and that timeframe Beliek and Cameron went to actually some "present" or "past" timeframe? I cannot answer that of course, but something to consider also!!!!!!!!!!!

I know Stewart Swerdlow states he was sent back in time also to a certain period to do a specific task that he said he accomplished. I cannot prove, nor disprove that either of course. But it is another point of consideration also. But IF he did accomplish what he was sent back to do that in itself raises many questions for my mind, and just what all has been done with that DNA/blood sample he supposedly got back then?

But that is getting too far out there for this post, but your question does raise many points indeed to consider and think on as I see it.

IF we humans could get past this "veil" that we unfortunately have to contend with here in this 3D physical dimension, then I somehow think we would be able to get answers much easier to everything, but until we can see past that, we continue to question, and by questioning with "intent" we will finally receive answers.

brightstar

Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:02 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

In Chess first you position the pieces and then and only then you strike...

shuffle... shuffle more pieces are being positioned..

Shady

Quote:
Bill would give president emergency control of Internet

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bill-would- ... ernet.html

Internet companies and civil liberties groups were alarmed this spring when a U.S. Senate bill proposed handing the White House the power to disconnect private-sector computers from the Internet. They’re not much happier about a revised version that aides to Sen. Jay Rockefeller, a West Virginia Democrat, have spent months drafting behind closed doors.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:31 am
GT Truther

Aquaman, there are more people lurking here than posting (I'm one of them). Your nifty little comments are funny and arising out of frustration. To compare, Uncle john will arrive every now and then to tell everyone to love each other (peace love and mung beans style), but then write quite embittered comments re.sneds. It's personal for him - and readers can see the hurt in it. You don't need to reply to dex. You don't need to prove your case. Just know that the right people (ie.you) know what's going on and continue on with the real issues you want to examine. Best wishes - ebb

nodstar wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:08 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Whhhoaaa steady up there Mindsmog...
No need to get tetchy ...

As one of the more recent members here ..I can tell you something
that may aid in your understanding of how things go around here ..
First .. we we speak to each other NICELY ..

Secondly .. unless you have the time and inclination and aptitude to absorb an IMMENSE amt of information re this subject, and unless you
are mentally ROBUST .. this is not the place to hang..

I've taken the best part of 14 months of my life studying the available
material ..and even now i hesitate to bother anyone with questions
unless i have done my homework .. this is just common courtesy ..

Had you done your homework .. which i thought would have included reading the MAIN THREAD .. you would know this ..

That said .. I hope you find this material as thought provoking and
mind expanding as i have ..
peace ,love and mung beans ..
Nodstar*

Uncle John here: Nodstar, you don't even follow your own advice. Not happy with your own rip off golden thread. What's the matter? No one to discuss anything with.

It is personal for me. I'm hurt. I'm abused. And I'm looking for more.

Peace, love and mung beans up yours.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:40 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:

UJ you made the day as usual, we all needed a good laught indeed and you succeeded in that for sure!!!!!!!!!! LOL

rothlmao

brightstar

Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:51 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:55 am
GT Truther

Brightstar, I had a Christ conciousness experence about 40 years ago that I will sort of never forget. I was standing at work doing my job when suddenly all the factory noise vanished. And I was suddenly surrounded by equasions of all types just written in white in the air. I could still see the factory room where I stood but the air was full of equasions. Now the strange thing was that I knew what each one ment! There were equasions for time travel, anti gravity, and just about every thing that you can emagin. And for just an instent I knew everything that is! Yes there is a GOD!

Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:37 pm
GT Truther

No Ferrett! I missed your earlier post, no offense or reference to you intended, I swear!! I can barely keep up here...

Cheers, Lynnwood. No problem.

:)

Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:40 pm
GT Truther

UJ posted:

Quote:

UJ you made the day as usual, we all needed a good laught indeed and you succeeded in that for sure!!!!!!!!!! LOL

rothlmao

brightstar

Indeed! :lol:

I like that dry humour, UJ.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:04 pm
GT Truther

Temp post:

We have just been informed about this:

http://www.rense.com/general87/camelot.htm

We didn't write it and don't have anything to do with it! WE HAVE THE EAGLES DISOBEY WEBSITE! Dan did say something about blowing with Eagles, no?

The writers have their own agenda. ;)

REMEMBER: WE FIRST EXPOSED WHAT WAS GOING ON, AS A PUBLIC SERVICE! :) (It's just like we exposed DD's scam about PX and RC's/RD's scam about being connected anymore to the inside government, living off the Aviary lore.)

It's a natural cycle. This is the time that vultures come for the carrion. There is nothing we can do about it.

We are now receiving a series of targeted emails in an attempt to act as mediators. Mediators with what? Mediators to what?

We know WHO, we know WHAT!

One claims HE would be a mediator then sends a phone number traced to HAWAII, whereas his IP comes back to............

MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIFORNIA! ;D (Ring a bell? ;D)

Soon, the expose on the front of Eagles Disobey will be placed on its own back page link, as we have updates to add to our website.

Life goes on!

( video deleted)

As a side feature, or maybe not, Fran tells me that another Talisman has arrived! (When she figure out what they are, she uses kitchen tongs to move them around. ;D) This time it was a negative "fetish", one designed to be an input device for other's spells from a distance. It will be provided to Dan once he is discharged from the hospital in a few hours. (Reports are that he is doing great! :) ) Dan will examine and document the item, then dispose of it.

Keep them coming, those who were provided them. Panic is ensuing inside the cathedral of glass walls!

How did BR write to Dan again when Eagles Disobey found out what was going on? "If you do NOT trust me here, for any reason, then all is lost." So much drama!

( video deleted )

We really hate to break ter news to him but...................

stan wrote:
We have already been asked, "How do those fetishes work?" Some people believe they work and depending on their intent get negative or positive consequences from them.

Here's how a negative one would work, in theory, but I will use a REAL example from a few years ago: Dan's Mom and Dad.

One fetishist sent Dan's Mom and Dad a photo of himself with his NEWLY DECEASED dog. (The photo is an object, the image is the fetish.) At about the same time he sent that photo, he sent a gift meat and cheese package through the mail for them to eat. The message of death was being sent with food.

We know he and those around him practice the black arts with the use of fetishes. (We tracked their photobuckets, comments, and other items of interest.) Dan's Mom and Dad KNEW something was wrong, discarded the photo and card, and didn't eat the meat and cheese. You may be wondering how they knew? THEY FELT SOMETHING WRONG. A person doesn't have to be a religious leader to recognize the signs of a 'pitchfork'! ;)

Dan's Mom and Dad kept one item from that same person, sent separately, which they turned over to Dan when they all came back together after the War for Everything was over. He gave the item to someone, along with a fetish he provided to Dan (a rock). That someone is from an alternative positive religion. Tha person specializes in disposal of negative fetishes. ;)

towhom wrote:
There is Yin / Yang

There is Right / Wrong

Then there is, uh ... Ding / Dong

And I ain't talkin' about no "Avon" person...

Uncle John here: They must be really upset that I caught nodstar hanging out in the wrong salon!

When I have a private conversation with someone, I keep it private until all those involved ok it being public. D&m&thugs have no morals!

So now they are accusing me of practicing the black arts?

I do love my beanie babies. They are a fetish of sort. I have a big collection. So there, use that against me. LOL.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

PX is Dondep's scam?...They're making out like he's the exclusive.
Unprovoked attacking.
Very annoying.
Smearing with a clear conscious too?
Why do they do it...? are their Debunkers color showing?

Can the person who copied the book Radix please resubmit the information to me again?
I thought it had been downloaded in other sections on this forum, but, I can't locate it.
Much appreciated...

Dex

Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:37 pm
GT Truther

Can the person who copied the book Radix please resubmit the information to me again?

Uncle John here: Wow Dex. Thanks for turning me on to A. A. Attanasio. Looks like I'm going to spend many hours enjoying this new find.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:22 pm
Profile WWW

Post Radix
Dex

A copy of Radix in your mail

Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:14 pm
Profile WWW

How more crazy can it get? Can this be for real? If it is, it can't be long before the rest of the world is in the same predicament.

Quote:

The United States of America is devolving into medical fascism and Massachusetts is leading the way with the passage of a new bill, the "Pandemic Response Bill" 2028, reportedly just passed by the MA state Senate and now awaiting approval in the House. This bill suspends virtually all Constitutional rights of Massachusetts citizens and forces anyone "suspected" of being infected to submit to interrogations, "decontaminations" and vaccines.

It's also sets fines up to $1,000 per day for anyone who refuses to submit to quarantines, vaccinations, decontamination efforts or to follow any other verbal order by virtually any state-licensed law enforcement or medical personnel. You can read the text yourself here: http://www.mass.gov/legis/bills/sen...

Here's some of the language contained in the bill:

(Violation of 4th Amendment: Illegal search and seizure)

During either type of declared emergency, a local public health authority... may exercise authority... to require the owner or occupier of premises to permit entry into and investigation of the premises; to close, direct, and compel the evacuation of, or to decontaminate or cause to be
decontaminated any building or facility; to destroy any material; to restrict or prohibit assemblages of persons;

(Violation of 14th Amendment; illegal arrest without a warrant)

...an officer authorized to serve criminal process may arrest without a warrant any person whom the officer has probable cause to believe has violated an order given to effectuate the purposes of this subsection and shall use reasonable diligence to enforce such order. [Gunpoint]

(Government price controls)

The attorney general, in consultation with the office of consumer affairs and business regulation, and upon the declaration by the governor that a supply emergency exists, shall take appropriate action to ensure that no person shall sell a product or service that is at a price that unreasonably exceeds the price charged before the emergency.

"Involuntary Transportation" (also known as kidnapping)

Law enforcement authorities, upon order of the commissioner or his agent or at the request of a local public health authority pursuant to such order, shall assist emergency medical technicians or other appropriate medical personnel in the involuntary transportation of such person to the tuberculosis treatment center.

$1,000 / day in fines

Any person who knowingly violates an order, as to which noncompliance
poses a serious danger to public health as determined by the commissioner or the local public health authority, shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 30 days or a fine of not more than one thousand dollars per day that the violation continues, or both.

Forced vaccinations

Furthermore, when the commissioner or a local public health authority within its jurisdiction determines that either or both of the following measures are necessary to prevent a serious danger to the public health the commissioner or local public health authority may exercise the following authority: (1) to vaccinate or provide precautionary prophylaxis to individuals as protection against communicable disease...

Forced quarantine for those who refuse (illegal imprisonment without charge)

An individual who is unable or unwilling to submit to vaccination or treatment shall not be required to submit to such procedures but may be isolated or quarantined pursuant to section 96 of chapter 111 if his or her refusal poses a serious danger to public health or results in uncertainty whether he or she has been exposed to or is infected with a disease or condition that poses a serious danger to public health, as determined by the commissioner, or a local public health authority operating within its jurisdiction.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Radix
Sky wrote:
Dex

A copy of Radix in your mail

Thanks Sky, but, the Radix I received sometime ago is wrtten by Bill Looney. I'm not sure who sent it.

And about your question...do you mean about when the chase was on?
If so, it was games they played, I was the mouse in a maze. They watched how long it would take me to figure it out.
Coming to the conclusion they were from other worlds.
One of the most exciting times in my life. I'd like to have a repeat of those times.

Dex

Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:08 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The mast at the top of the world
Madame_Karnak wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:
My comments in color
mjc wrote:
Selene wrote:
..... Sned’s
......to work on something called “Rat.1” Funny name.
... says the name isn’t important:
That mean it is
..... homage {only} to the movie "The Core"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Core
"After a series of strange events around the world connected by variances "
"The team constructs a snake-like ship"

escape routes for Nazis and other fascists
Especially since STS has deceived MJ/illumitoy grand plans to escape
Wikipedia on ratlines:
But the plot does thicken, no?

Indeed Indeed

How about reading this
http://www.yeastgenome.org/cgi-bin/locus.fpl?locus=Rat1

So they are developing a cocktail to change their RNA to allow them spin up the natural spiritual process of ascension, to climb up the evolutionary ladder (ratlines).

Being 'd' is microbiologist, bio warfare freak
Bet their nifty chemistry is only for MJ/illumatoy/PTB/STS/Nazis

MK: Maybe its the hour, I am not sure, but there is something ironic and fitting about the fact that they are going to "spice" up their gene splicing with yeast so they can RISE. That was how you were spinning it, wasn't it?

MK,

The science probably started with yeast, as do all science experiment start simple and work up.
RAT stands for Ribonucleic Acid Trafficking .
RAT is basis of mutation of RNA
Here is a link talking about RNA Trafficking with the HIV virus.

http://mcb.asm.org/cgi/content/abstract/21/6/2133?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=&fulltext=rna&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=2640&resourcetype=HWFIG

On the other hand maybe they are going to make some space beer with that yeast. :(

Or you can believe in MJ "d" that this name "isn’t important".
Did they not say the same in the wizard of OZ, "ignore the man behind the curtain"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE
MT7

Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:57 pm
GT Truther

ebb wrote:
Aquaman, there are more people lurking here than posting (I'm one of them). Your nifty little comments are funny and arising out of frustration. To compare, Uncle john will arrive every now and then to tell everyone to love each other (peace love and mung beans style), but then write quite embittered comments re.sneds. It's personal for him - and readers can see the hurt in it. You don't need to reply to dex. You don't need to prove your case. Just know that the right people (ie.you) know what's going on and continue on with the real issues you want to examine. Best wishes - ebb

nodstar wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:08 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Whhhoaaa steady up there Mindsmog...
No need to get tetchy ...

As one of the more recent members here ..I can tell you something
that may aid in your understanding of how things go around here ..
First .. we we speak to each other NICELY ..

Secondly .. unless you have the time and inclination and aptitude to absorb an IMMENSE amt of information re this subject, and unless you
are mentally ROBUST .. this is not the place to hang..

I've taken the best part of 14 months of my life studying the available
material ..and even now i hesitate to bother anyone with questions
unless i have done my homework .. this is just common courtesy ..

Had you done your homework .. which i thought would have included reading the MAIN THREAD .. you would know this ..

That said .. I hope you find this material as thought provoking and
mind expanding as i have ..
peace ,love and mung beans ..
Nodstar*

Uncle John here: Nodstar, you don't even follow your own advice. Not happy with your own rip off golden thread. What's the matter? No one to discuss anything with.

It is personal for me. I'm hurt. I'm abused. And I'm looking for more.

So UJ...I think you just proved ebb is nodstar keeping a watchful eye on this GoldenThread?

ebb's/nodstar advisement concerning me I agree with.
What's up nodstar? Why post over here after all that undermining commentary of yours?
Geez

Dex

Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:41 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next