It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 5:57 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.8 2009 
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
aquaman417 wrote:
I disagree. It used to be in times past when there was a dispute the question would get asked, "Who approached who first?" This question never gets asked anymore.

Uncle John here: You are right. Why would we ask that question? It's not about who's first, it's about love and hate.

Only love can fill.

Perhaps. But the agressor would be the one who hates.

Uncle John here: Aquaman417, don't you see yourself as the aggressor here? For now, I do.

One of the most beautiful things in the whole universe is when one of us changes one's attitude to be more positive.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:11 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Three banks added today to this list:

http://www.fdic.gov/bank/individual/fai ... klist.html

Quoted:

The FDIC is often appointed as receiver for failed banks. This page contains useful information for the customers and vendors of these banks. This includes information on the acquiring bank (if applicable), how your accounts and loans are affected, and how vendors can file claims against the receivership. Failed Financial Institution Contact Search displays point of contact information related to failed banks.

end quoted...

:arrow:

Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:16 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

aquaman417 wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:
aquaman417 wrote:
I disagree. It used to be in times past when there was a dispute the question would get asked, "Who approached who first?" This question never gets asked anymore.

Uncle John here: You are right. Why would we ask that question? It's not about who's first, it's about love and hate.

Only love can fill.

Perhaps. But the agressor would be the one who hates.

Uncle John here: Aquaman417, don't you see yourself as the aggressor here? For now, I do.

One of the most beautiful things in the whole universe is when one of us changes one's attitude to be more positive.

(417) I fail to see any logic in that last statement. Nor do I see any evidence by you to make your point. You're simply contradicting me.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 pm
GT Truther

Post Mars
the time traveler wrote:
No big surprise here! I was just informed by Patricia Garcia of NASA/JPL(She is the one who put the Mars site together and made it work) that the site is no longet maintained. She asked me to use the new one at.----

http://www.mapaplanet.org/

I sort of wonder why now? On the new site you can not search Mars. You can only see the pictures that they post.

I am also surprised by the fact that 72 people had a look at my Mars up close pic. in the Active mind section and not one out of 72 had anything to say about the picks. The implications that the pictures pose are mind boggeling. They say that we are not alone! They also show that there is liquid rinning water on Mars.
But it looks like no one realy cares! No mater how much new data is out there most people just eat the books.

Wow, TT. The fact they changed the website is something to consider alright. And I bet the fact you posted it here has a LOT to do with their decision. Hadn't you heard? We're the new Brookings Institution test subjects - since Oct. 2, 2003!

{back in a moment, once Java finishes updating....or is that Majestic/Sion/Scion, installing new spyware to keep an eye on things}

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

(417) I fail to see any logic in that last statement. Nor do I see any evidence by you to make your point. You're simply contradicting me.

Uncle John here: 417, I await those who control this forum. Fortunately, it is not me.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:32 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

aquaman417 wrote:

Uncle John here: 417, I await those who control this forum. Fortunately, it is not me.

That didn't sound very loving.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:42 pm
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
aquaman417 wrote:

It is a simple statement of fact.
From what I read, UJ is waiting and glad not to judge the situation.

** chill out dude **
** HUMANS SHOULD BE ON THE SAME TEAM **
MT7

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:02 pm
Truth Seeker

aquaman417 wrote:
UncleJohn wrote:
aquaman417 wrote:

It is a simple statement of fact.
From what I read, UJ is waiting and glad not to judge the situation.

** chill out dude **
** HUMANS SHOULD BE ON THE SAME TEAM **
MT7

There is more than one way to take what he said. He could have also been saying, "If it were me you'd be gone". I think you are reading to much into what I am saying. There is no anger here. I don't need to chill. I'm simply making statements of fact as I see them.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:16 pm
Truth Seeker

Aquaman, there are more people lurking here than posting (I'm one of them). Your nifty little comments are funny and arising out of frustration. To compare, Uncle john will arrive every now and then to tell everyone to love each other (peace love and mung beans style), but then write quite embittered comments re.sneds. It's personal for him - and readers can see the hurt in it. You don't need to reply to dex. You don't need to prove your case. Just know that the right people (ie.you) know what's going on and continue on with the real issues you want to examine. Best wishes - ebb

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:20 pm
GT Truther

Post Mars - Once Again
aquaman, I hope you read my post on the previous page in which I suggested both you and Dex avoid commenting on each other's posts for awhile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TT, I was going to add, in reply to your post where you said:

"I am also surprised by the fact that 72 people had a look at my Mars up close pic. in the Active mind section and not one out of 72 had anything to say about the picks. The implications that the pictures pose are mind boggeling. They say that we are not alone! They also show that there is liquid rinning water on Mars.
But it looks like no one realy cares! No mater how much new data is out there most people just eat the books."

Some of those 72 pairs of eyes may have belonged to black-ops agents. They wouldn't be commenting, as their purpose here is not what it should be.

The fact that there are structures on Mars was the main reason for DB and Marci to author that book "Eagles Disobey: The Case for Inca City, Mars". DB's contention was that these structures were built in one of our future timelines. Supposedly they were from our 'future'.

I never believed that, as I've always known there to be structures on Mars that were built by the Iggigi, as the Annunaki that were assigned to Mars are alleged to have been called. It seems evident that whatever the structures on Mars are, they aren't habitable settlements by any stretch of the imagination. No-one appears to live on Mars any more, though that hasn't been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Many of us have seen images from Mars for many years now, as they're often featured on Rense.com (in fact, that's how I came to know the story of DB - such as it was at the time. An article by Marci, a/k/a BJ Wolf, about the book she and Dan had written, together with a link to her website at the time - eaglesdisobey.com, which was subsequently ordered shut down by the Maji. They've actually contradicted themselves on many occasions over the years.) I remember seeing the 'worms' with balls inside 8 years ago there on Rense. The point is, what can we say to these pictures? It's no reflection on the interest of readers as to why they don't post; we often don't post about other posts even if they've made a great impact on us.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

Post Re: Mars - Once Again
[quote="Dondep"]aquaman, I hope you read my post on the previous page in which I suggested both you and Dex avoid commenting on each other's posts for awhile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(417) You're a fair man. I appreciate your patience. I will continue to try to better myself so that I don't cause problems here in the future.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:28 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The mast at the top of the world
My comments in color
mjc wrote:
Selene wrote:
..... Sned’s
......to work on something called “Rat.1” Funny name.
... says the name isn’t important:
That mean it is
..... homage {only} to the movie "The Core"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Core
"After a series of strange events around the world connected by variances "
"The team constructs a snake-like ship"

escape routes for Nazis and other fascists
Especially since STS has deceived MJ/illumitoy grand plans to escape
Wikipedia on ratlines:
But the plot does thicken, no?

Indeed Indeed

How about reading this
http://www.yeastgenome.org/cgi-bin/locus.fpl?locus=Rat1

So they are developing a cocktail to change their RNA to allow them spin up the natural spiritual process of ascension, to climb up the evolutionary ladder (ratlines).

Being 'd' is microbiologist, bio warfare freak
Bet their nifty chemistry is only for MJ/illumatoy/PTB/STS/Nazis

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:29 pm
GT Truther

Aquaman, there are more people lurking here than posting (I'm one of them). Your nifty little comments are funny and arising out of frustration. To compare, Uncle john will arrive every now and then to tell everyone to love each other (peace love and mung beans style), but then write quite embittered comments re.sneds. It's personal for him - and readers can see the hurt in it. You don't need to reply to dex. You don't need to prove your case. Just know that the right people (ie.you) know what's going on and continue on with the real issues you want to examine. Best wishes - ebb

Uncle John here: I see the above.

Only love can fill.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:29 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Don, let me see if I can put this Mars thing in prospective. I have considered this a think tank. I have researched Mars for 10 years and just sat on the pics and data, due to the disclouser problem. But with PX talk and talk of disclouser I figured now was the time to show them. I was looking for feed back to guage if people would accept life on Mars, or reject it, or worst of all panic. The lack of answers answered the question. They did NOT panic! Nor did they even care! But that in itself could be a sort of panic. Maybe they did not want to know! Now that should have MJ thinking, "If we tell them they wont care." But NASA/JPL's shut down of the site shows us that they are not ready yet. I respect the Martians right to privacy. I beleive that altho there are very old structures on Mars there are also very modern ones and huge one piece cities! It seems that they build their buildings all conected to one another. Perhaps the Mars pics will eventualy aid in disclouser and face to face meeting with the aliens. Or then again maybe not. My next project-----TIME TRAVEL !

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:59 pm
GT Truther

I've reserved my opinion a long time about Dan and Marcia's antics and the problems that arose with them along with the sock puppet games they so strongly denied ever having done and with reading the recent smearing tactics of Project Camelot opened my eyes to see this whole she bang of theirs as nothing more than debunking others with a over the years built up creditability as a reliable source. They have turned on and bit many a trusting hands that reached out and helped them. Mine, yours, almost all of ours here and I wonder how many others we're unaware?

This last overkill spat has tagged them..as 'The' debunkers with authorization' if that's even still true and everything Marcia 's laid out on the Rense.com denoting the problem's existing with other alleged defendants' is a strange supplement of things considering we've held in our suspicions similar complaints about them.

The very things we've suspected of them doing I see their doing, yet, want us all to believe they wouldn't do such a thing of what they accuse others of.

Is this something not easy for people to see in themselves?
Can they really be that unaware? Or is this kind of denial purely defensive wall structuring that refuses to recognize it's responsibility for it's own created problems and in so doing instinctively displaces their aggression by placing the blame on someone else relieving themselves of any personal faulting?

Dan and Marcia have always been master's for slipping out of finger pointing situations. With them, in a single stroke shifting the blame, always it's the other person that's wrong. Wowie Zowie.

Dex

Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:15 pm
GT Truther

I really hesitate to jump in uninvited, but as Don pointed out, this is one continuous conversation, so no-one owns it, except Don (?), of course...

My observation is that you could learn an unexpected skill here. It's the ability to note your own discomfort -- and make a simple decision. If you can learn to do this, you will be a much happier person.

You can be right or happy, but not at the same time. -- Pick one.

Choosing to be happy means letting go, letting others own their quirks and not letting things "get to me"...you see with every "right" person, there is a person that is belittled, or "wrong(ed)". It's duality, polar, opposites. Happy looks relaxed, like one of those Corona commercials, you know, on the beach? Happy is not surprisingly, usually silent--and once you get good at it, the silence is with a smile, and perjhaps a giggle for having learned the skill..., and most certainly happy is gracious. Choose to be happy. It really is very very powerful.

After that, you learn to pick your battles carefully, or you have no friends.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:40 pm
GT Truther

Post AMEN!
Selene wrote:
It seems clear to me on reading that Rense smear that its author could possibly be none other than Marcia MacDowell herself. Here’s why:

The style and phraseology uses expressions and metrics typical of Eagles’ postings:

Quote:
For those who still don't get it: Tea kettles don't explode because they have a whistle on them that blows off steam when the temperature of the water rises. Got it?

Quote:
“If you can't hit this one out of the ball park, you had better hang it up.

Quote:
“Enough fake, pretend ‘whistle blowing’ by transparent, wannabe poseurs.”

Etc.

The entire Rense text is practically a guidebook to Disinfo management, clearly written by someone well-versed in its uses – as MacDowell is; she studied it as part of her Maj training. It’s an old, tired tactic to accuse the “other” of exactly what you are doing yourself. And the EDO site is clearly driven by a heavy agenda of its own, above and beyond anything ostensible.

This one is classic:
Quote:
“There are different tactics for quickly establishing a 'name' in such operations. The easiest technique is to spew out a string of relatively solid and sometimes new information to draw interest, establish some 'buzz' and credibility.”

Like the daily stream of histrionics posted on EDO, hmmm? And then obsess about your ‘daily hits’ – which evidently have to be reported to someone higher up.

Quote:
“Another method is to attack some of the established names in the alternative field, accusing them of being 'agents provocateurs', and baiting them into defending themselves, thereby wasting their time and energy.”

Like they’ve attacked Greer, Moulton Howe, Boylan, Salla and others…In fact, EDO has consistently dissed everyone else in Ufology, without exception.

[N.B. From the Archives: Here’s Marcia herself, writing as BJ Wolf in 2003: “Doesn’t anybody out there realize these people don’t bother lining up against someone unless that person is the real thing. Unless he or she has something important to say that might cause the power-brokers to squirm. That’s when they start doing everything in their considerable power to drown them out. I watched it happen - watched them start pulling out all the stops, as they kept raising the bar higher and higher - using that age old "grudge" tactic that works every time…. ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MK: Except that nobody really gives a crap about D&M...I take that back. There were a few hot discussions on some other mailing lists that seemed to come down on the D&M side, but those lists have a lot of disinfo types on them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
“So, the ‘whistle blower’ gambit may deflect people's attention from more serious matters by rendering people into passive observers of dramas that others stage for them to observe, as opposed to concretely, personally organizing their own direct social activity in policy areas that concern them.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MK: Well, when Brad and Angelina aren't available...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WhooHoo. Drama? The entire EDO site amounts to one huge daily soap opera of inappropriate personal revelations, hissy fits and ta-dahs! that vanish again as soon as they’ve done their damage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MK: It continues to surprise me that there has been no video/audio production of today's bowel movements by the daring duo...lord knows that they have talked about everything else. Have any of you considered the idea that D&M may actually be screenwriters for Mexican soap operas? Those productions also involve a lot of bad acting, hyperventilation and fighting for the spotlight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And who would be more sensitive to funding issues than ones who proudly proclaims their own ‘vow of poverty’ while miraculously having access to food, shelter, helicopters(!), travel (en retinue), bigtime web security, etc. Someone is paying their bills, and it ain’t public donations (unless you consider our tax dollars here…).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MK: I concur. It is easy to swear such a vow when there is not any real chance of being impoverished. There are lots of people in third world prisons that would love to be shackled in a nice air conditioned building with all the amenities including email to bitch about the jailor's beatings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDO smears, furthermore, always begin with a “legally safe fact” (the 1964 Camelot operation, an old police record, a document, etc), and then proceed to distort this “fact” into whatever personal slur they want the reader to believe. It’s a very basic tactic of ‘It’s not that we want you to understand; we are hoping you will read this and misunderstand…’

EDO smears then proceed to fling and flail widely, hoping that if they fling enough BS, some of it will stick to their target. Ditto. They never dispute the facts - they try to make the target look disgusting.

The writer’s accusations amount to an almost perfect description of EDO itself – as it would, since they are so heavily invested in mirroring or protecting their own position/mission by focusing the slam on others.

I’m sure these walk-like-a-ducks have more ammo packed away somewhere with Camelot’s name on it. That’s inevitable. But all these smears mean is that You Are Doing Something Right.

Kudos to Bill Ryan for his fine and dignified defense. You go, guys.

---------------------------------------------------

And thanks, y'all, for your kind compliments...(blush!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
MK: Well deserved!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers,
Selene

Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

When I was posting a reply and said, since you had already complained I contradict you....I'm going to have to contradict you again...I was letting you know I know you would read it that way, a bit of my joking, apparently a missed one.

There's no way I can get around that when I don't agree with your way of thinking.
So, the advisement our not addressing one another is a good one.

Dex

Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:11 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The mast at the top of the world
mountaintiger7 wrote:
My comments in color
mjc wrote:
Selene wrote:
..... Sned’s
......to work on something called “Rat.1” Funny name.
... says the name isn’t important:
That mean it is
..... homage {only} to the movie "The Core"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Core
"After a series of strange events around the world connected by variances "
"The team constructs a snake-like ship"

escape routes for Nazis and other fascists
Especially since STS has deceived MJ/illumitoy grand plans to escape
Wikipedia on ratlines:
But the plot does thicken, no?

Indeed Indeed

How about reading this
http://www.yeastgenome.org/cgi-bin/locus.fpl?locus=Rat1

So they are developing a cocktail to change their RNA to allow them spin up the natural spiritual process of ascension, to climb up the evolutionary ladder (ratlines).

Being 'd' is microbiologist, bio warfare freak
Bet their nifty chemistry is only for MJ/illumatoy/PTB/STS/Nazis

MK: Maybe its the hour, I am not sure, but there is something ironic and fitting about the fact that they are going to "spice" up their gene splicing with yeast so they can RISE. That was how you were spinning it, wasn't it?

Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:13 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Don, I have to admit that I was WRONG! The NASA/JPL new site DOES have a clickable map. For some unknown reason it did NOT show up on my cpu. I only saw the stills that they pick. However I still can not actualy see the map. It is just a plane field with no terrane on it. And I have to guess as to the lat and long. It may still work out if they ever actualy put a picture there. I will keep at it. Perhaps it is still a site in the making. Yess I do feel like an asssssssss now! But they did shut down the other site. So Mars pics may still be forth comming.

Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:22 pm
GT Truther

TT - I, for one, am not "posting replies" when I look at your Mars images because it is not news to me that we are not alone, and that there is more than meets the eye with Mars. I agree, it's incredible, but Mars is not something I can control, or that wants to control me, wants to depopulate, perhaps me, wants me to take their Big Pharma pills, wants to keep me in the dark about things that could ultimately affect me waaaaay sooner than Mars.

That's all, I am picking my battle, and it is not Mars. I do however, find your Mars posts very interesting, THANK YOU!!!!!

Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:43 pm
GT Truther

DonD

The drawing is an exact likeness.
This is a fellow who in an extraordinary mind feat introduced himself by taking me aboard his craft as I sat in my room meditating. He sat in a tall high back chair before panels situated on royal blue carpeting, so it appeared that way. I was looking at the back of his chair when he slowly turned around while seated in it and took his right arm, placing his elbow on the chairs arm rest, placed his chin in his hand and looked up at me. I was up in the ceiling looking down at him. He was wearing a silver suit and has blue eyes. He had confident body movement. I sensed he was a good person who had been keeping a watch on me. When I began getting interested in meditation it seemed an appropriate time for him to introduce himself. It turned out he was one specie among many others introducing themselves to pending initiates. Hurtak said for us to expect these introductions with our local hierarchy network. The over the years variety of intelligence I became aware pretty much fulfilled a lot of his information and in the sequence with how he wrote in his Keys book of the things some of us were to expect to experience.

From the local hierarchy to the Divine invisible's residing in the non-physical spiritual worlds. Energy being realities co-participating with the Christ Light..The Living White Light of God..Shekinah..God's spirit. God's Power Sources.
Anyway, this is exactly what this little feller looked like. I know who they are.
These beings are very respectful and assist us in a variety of ways.
The adamic human extraterrestrials I've been fortunate to meet vary and I apologize I'm unable to draw their images. They're all very beautiful, blond page boy hair cuts, other specie blonds, brunette's, black and red hair tall people from Como Brenices, and I'm assuming because of their appearences differing from one another, are from very distant worlds and cultures. We have a lot of 'visiting star cultures here. These are not the grey's, Reptilian, or hybrid living on this outpost with us.
Please try to rememebr this distinction. It's for our discernment, and of course the inner Whole Light Being authorities for all physical world creations. At least that's what Ophanim Enoch taught Hurtak during his contact. Ascended Master Enoch, a Being of the great Merkabah Light.
From my introductions with them, I'm greatly inclined to believe it. They're magnificent. It can't be imagined the kind of Light they're made of. It's not of the world. A Royal Divine Intelligence. Nobody worships them, they're our brothers and sisters, we are what they are and destined to return in that Image of the Son's of Light.

(Note: There's no getting around about being subjective about this)

Dex

Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:00 am
GT Truther

In the glare of the christ light I will confess that those words scare me.

I'm an old man preacher's kid, so my history effects how those words effect my mind.

I'm an old man now. My preacher father has been gone from this physical world for ten years. He was a minister when he was here, but I believe he has expanded his understanding since his departure.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:17 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Post Aquemay....Dex may not?
Dex wrote:
Aqua

When I was posting a reply and said, since you had already complained I contradict you....I'm going to have to contradict you again...I was letting you know I know you would read it that way, a bit of my joking, apparently a missed one.

There's no way I can get around that when I don't agree with your way of thinking.
So, the advisement our not addressing one another is a good one.

Dex

:o Dex! That was NOT a cue to get the last word in! Just the opposite!

Thank you for posting the image and description; I'll have to wait until tomorrow to comment further as I am fast fading.

Okay, back to business.......

TT, yes, this IS a 'Think Tank' of sorts, and the first forum attached to the original "Eagles Disobey" website was called just that: 'ThinkTank007'. That was what Marci named it, as she was the original web-mistress. That lasted from 2001 to 2003. In Sept. 2003 the original website was mysteriously taken down and her email address wiped. Her phone was first tapped, then she went silent, and pictures of her in her Canadian apartment were sent anonymously to Bill Hamilton. Bill promptly "closed his investigation".

The next month, this GT began, as a way to flout the "official" line, and we even 'resurrected' the original Eagles Disobey to some degree, using the wayback machine and the personal archives of people like me to reproduce the original spirit of Eagles Disobey. This was before we knew the depths of duplicity. By 2005, we had graduated from GLP where we had established something like 34 'volumes', and moved to eaglesdisobey.org, which subsequently became WyzWyrld once the original webmistress Kate S. became convinced that D&M were a sham. We then moved to the "Stargate" period, hosted by Bill Hamilton who then shared mod duties with UJ. It was while there that Marci first set up a new 'Think Tank' where Dan could talk to those of us that wanted to 'learn' from him. One of the first things we did there, while acting as Dan's "class", was to analyze images that purported to be from Mars. One was a statue that appeared to resemble a scorpion, and we would debate endlessly when it was represented. Now those of us in that Think Tank environment were asked to choose partners, divide into teams, etc. to act as a class for Professor Crain - a job that Marci was dedicated to.

It was also around this time that I told Marci that a book by Michael Heister - "The Facade" - appeared to be a fictionalized account of 'our' story, on top of everything elese!

Later, in 2005, a separate, private forum was begun by Marci for the purpose of Dan being able to communicate privately with those that weren't attacking him on the 'public' Golden Thread. It was THIS one that became the "treehouse club" that I mention on occasion.

Which will unfortunately only add fuel to escape theorists. An argument for another idea.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Don, let me see if I can put this Mars thing in prospective. I have considered this a think tank. I have researched Mars for 10 years and just sat on the pics and data, due to the disclouser problem. But with PX talk and talk of disclouser I figured now was the time to show them. I was looking for feed back to guage if people would accept life on Mars, or reject it, or worst of all panic. The lack of answers answered the question. They did NOT panic! Nor did they even care! But that in itself could be a sort of panic. Maybe they did not want to know! Now that should have MJ thinking, "If we tell them they wont care." But NASA/JPL's shut down of the site shows us that they are not ready yet. I respect the Martians right to privacy. I beleive that altho there are very old structures on Mars there are also very modern ones and huge one piece cities! It seems that they build their buildings all conected to one another. Perhaps the Mars pics will eventualy aid in disclouser and face to face meeting with the world. Or then again maybe not. My next project-----TIME TRAVEL !

I'd accept too TT that they're old habitations from who knows what civilisation long back. Some of those pics are too indistinct though to really give much clue as to what they really are.
But the 'tunnels' are another matter.... I remember seeing the 'glass worms' pictures years ago in the now non-existant 'UFO magazine' (edited by Graham Birdsall) I think when they first came out to the public. Wish I'd kept those old mags now!
There was speculation then about lights seen moving along the tubes (what I think Dex was referring to as a sun reflection on the surface?), suggesting they were active and perhaps used as a transport system.

Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:11 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next