It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:19 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.8 2009 
GT Truther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtGofsHa ... r_embedded

Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:31 pm
Truth Seeker

IT'S STARTING NOW

Will we be able to hold on to our jobs if we refuse this vaccine?

Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:45 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

7/28/2009

Interesting Christian Radio Show

Guests:

Dr Rebecca Carley
Jane Burgermister

http://www.trunews.com/Audio/7_28_09_tu ... unews2.mp3

Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:49 pm
GT Truther

Frankly I doubt during the first six months that they'll come for those that refuse..

It seems there plans are well set..

1. Mass Global Panic and Psy-Ops to get the people to voluntarily submitt themselves to vaccination.. In short start a herd stampede to the vaccination centers and have the people line up.

2. Once these .. I hate to sound morbid here.. but there are no other words.. Once these start dropping dead.. they'll blame the H1N1 again.. some supposed "Super Mutation Strain" or some other BS.. to cause an even more greater stampede to vaccation centers. (killing centers.)

3 Six - Eight months out that's when they send out troops to mop up all the rest. Put them in quartine camps and other centers..

The first six to eight months though they'll be too busy dealing with mass graves, burial/cremation to care about stragglers..

Shady

starfire1725 wrote:
THIS IS IT!

IT'S STARTING NOW

Will we be able to hold on to our jobs if we refuse this vaccine?

Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:00 pm
GT Truther

Frankly we now know why since 2001 Microbiologists across the globe have been "Mysteriously" dieing left and right...

For those of you readers not familar with it just google Microbiologists Deaths, or Microbiologists Mysterious Deaths. you will find tons of web blogs and pages on it.. Much too many names to list here.

"They" have been systematically "wacking off" the very same teams that would be first lines of defense in case of pandemic or plague or some cases those that may have developped this bioweapon in the first place.

Meanwhile they left in place the likes of Burisch who will go along with their 'agenda' and preach the 'Party line."

This Fall and Winter will be very dangerous times indeed.

Personally I've decided not to post anymore on it.. Here on the main thread.. and will move the H1N1 to the Active Minds threads instead..

Shady

Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:00 pm
GT Truther

Post The Golden Lights
The Golden Lights:

Pleyadians say to contactee that there will be changes on Earth soon and is time to take measures...

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKkOvoIZ ... re=related

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3J3awKLask&NR=1

Part3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vll_1Wlu ... re=related

Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:08 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

July 29, 2009
Is Hyper Evolution Possible? A Galaxy Classic

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/20 ... assic.html

Think it takes thousands or even millions of years for animals to evolve significantly new traits? Think again. New research lends just a touch of credibility to the idea behind the popular sci-fi TV series Heroes, which portrays certain humans as having quickly evolved new astounding traits in response to increasingly tumultuous environmental pressures.

In 1971 biologists moved 5 adult pairs of Italian wall lizards from their island home of Pod Kopiste, in the South Adriatic Sea, and introduced them to the neighboring island of Pod Mrcaru. An international team of researchers discovered that introducing these small, green-backed lizards, Podarcis sicula, to a new environment caused them to undergo shockingly fast and large-scale evolutionary changes.

Researchers returned to the islands twice a year for three years, in the spring and summer of 2004, 2005 and 2006. Captured lizards were transported to a field laboratory and measured for snout-vent length, head dimensions and body mass. Tail clips taken for DNA analysis confirmed that the Pod Mrcaru lizards were genetically identical to the source population on Pod Kopiste. In other words, there is no doubt that these lizards are the offspring of the 1971 transplant. The results of the study were recently published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

The lizards evolved entirely new digestive system features to cope with dietary changes, evolved bigger heads and also ceased to defend territories—an instinct once very integral to the species behavior back on their original home territory.

“Striking differences in head size and shape, increased bite strength and the development of new structures in the lizard’s digestive tracts were noted after only 36 years, which is an extremely short time scale,” remarks Duncan Irschick, a professor of biology at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.

Observed changes in head morphology were caused by adaptation to a different food source explains Irschick. The lizards on the barren island of Pod Kopiste were well-suited to catching mobile prey, feasting mainly on insects. Life on Pod Mrcaru, where they had never lived before, offered them an abundant supply of plant foods, including the leaves and stems from native shrubs. Analysis of the stomach contents of lizards on Pod Mrcaru showed that their diet included up to two-thirds plants, depending on the season, a large increase over the population of Pod Kopiste.

“As a result, individuals on Pod Mrcaru have heads that are longer, wider and taller than those on Pod Kopiste, which translates into a big increase in bite force,” says Irschick. “Because plants are tough and fibrous, high bite forces allow the lizards to crop smaller pieces from plants, which can help them break down the indigestible cell walls.”

Examination of the lizard’s digestive tracts revealed something even more surprising. Eating more plants caused the development of new structures called cecal valves, designed to slow the passage of food by creating fermentation chambers in the gut, where microbes can break down the difficult to digest portion of plants. Cecal valves, which were found in hatchlings, juveniles and adults on Pod Mrcaru, have never been reported for this species, including the source population on Pod Kopiste.

“These structures actually occur in less than 1 percent of all known species of scaled reptiles,” says Irschick. “Our data shows that evolution of novel structures can occur on extremely short time scales. Cecal valve evolution probably went hand-in-hand with a novel association between the lizards on Pod Mrcaru and microorganisms called nematodes that break down cellulose, which were found in their hindguts.”

Change in diet also affected the population density and social structure of the Pod Mrcaru population. Because plants provide a larger and more predictable food supply, there were more lizards in a given area on Pod Mrcaru. Food was obtained through browsing rather than the active pursuit of prey, and the lizards had given up defending territories.

“What is unique about this finding is that rapid evolution can affect not only the structure and function of a species, but also influence behavioral ecology and natural history,” says Irschick.

So next time you see Hayden Panettiere on TV running around in her cheer skirt regenerating her limbs, just think how the premise may be just slightly less crazy that you previously suspected.

Posted by Rebecca Sato.

Related Galaxy posts:

Is the Human Species in Evolution's Fast Lane? -A Galaxy Classic
Bringing Ancient Human Viruses Back to Life: A Jurassic Park or Salvation?
Loren Eiseley on Evolution: Transcending the Cosmos -A Galaxy Insight

Study Source: University of Massachusetts Amherst

Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:04 pm
GT Truther

Lesson One: ALWAYS be sure to spiritual 'cleanse' your mirrors especially ones that you pick up from flea market, estate sale, garage sale.. or second hand shop.. And that are reall old.

From my favortite Ghost Hunter/Paranormal Web Site On the net..

Quote:
Ghoststudy.com

(their gallery section is a MUST see! And its Free)

http://ghoststudy.com/galleria/mar08/mar08_10018.htm

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL!
This picture was taken at The Snow Hill Country Club in New Vienna Ohio. Pay close attention to the mirror above the fireplace, there seems to be a girl looking out. You may have to zoom to see it better. Please give me your thoughts on this picture.

Submitted by: Leslie

Still can't see it?

Let me do a little brightness/contrast enhancement.

Remember folks.. always always 'cleanse' your looking glasses/mirrors!

Brought to you by Shady's Witchy Tip of the Day. :)

Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:19 am
GT Truther

Shady's spook of the day.

Lesson One: ALWAYS be sure to spiritual 'cleanse' your mirrors especially ones that you pick up from flea market, estate sale, garage sale.. or second hand shop.. And that are reall old.

From my favortite Ghost Hunter/Paranormal Web Site On the net..

Quote:
Ghoststudy.com

(their gallery section is a MUST see! And its Free)

http://ghoststudy.com/galleria/mar08/mar08_10018.htm

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL!
This picture was taken at The Snow Hill Country Club in New Vienna Ohio. Pay close attention to the mirror above the fireplace, there seems to be a girl looking out. You may have to zoom to see it better. Please give me your thoughts on this picture.

Submitted by: Leslie

Still can't see it?

Let me do a little brightness/contrast enhancement.

Remember folks.. always always 'cleanse' your looking glasses/mirrors!

Brought to you by Shady's Witchy Tip of the Day. :)

Wuwuuu!
Antique mirror nightmare in my M&D's house - it levitated off the wall (was on a large undisturbed hook) no chains snapped, EXACTLY at the time a 'not very nice' vindictive old rellie passed who lived in our village. Mirror smashed to smithereens. As we were clearing up - phone rang to say she'd gone exactly at the time the mirror flew off the wall...
True, inexplicable coincidence - most disconcerting. Family 'feud' ceased as the perpetrator was gone....

On another note Shady - I have to clean my mirrors to make sure I'm not so old and decrepit these days - dust and poor eyesight et al... :lol: :lol: :shock:

Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:33 am
GT Truther

Post shooting in't hills
From UK (where we keep hens and stroke sheep)
I went on an extended visit to Indiana - I worked in Bloomington for awhile - and during that time visited a large wooded reserve with observation towers - massive lake.
All lovely - until I came across a notice on the gateway as we left:
"What did YOU shoot today?"
Thereupon listed about 20 types of desperately hiding local critters...
but the end of this questionnaire asked:
"Other"...
OTHER!!! WTF???

You can imagine... - oh yeah - a couple of paedophiles, a rapist or two....
this was so alien to us - but in this day and age.....????
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:44 am
GT Truther

I like this one.. Have had it happen in my own family albums involving my late dad and mom..

They are still with us our passed on loved ones. Of that I have no doubt.

Shady

Quote:
HUSBAND BACK FROM THE DEAD!
"The lady in the color photo is my granny," she says. "She lived on her own until age 94, when her mind started to weaken and had to be moved to an assisted living home for her own safety. At the end of the first week, there was a picnic for the residents and their families. My mother and sister attended. My sister took two pictures that day, and this is one of them. It was taken on Sunday, 8/17/97, and we think the man behind her is my grandpa who passed away on Sunday, 8/14/84. We did not notice the man in the picture until Christmas Day, 2000 (granny had since passed away), while browsing through some loose family photos at my parents' house. My sister thought it was such a nice picture of granny that she even made a copy for mom, but still, nobody noticed the man behind her for over three years! When I arrived at my parents' house that Christmas day, my sister handed me the picture and said, "Who do you think this man behind granny looks like?" It took a few seconds for it to sink in. I was absolutely speechless. The black and white photos show that it really looks like him."

Submitted by: Tony M.

(Enhanced, I enarged, boosted the resolution and sharped..)

Staff comments:
Another classic photo that we've seen on the web for many years. It's considered one of the best ghost photos ever captured on film. It was a special day and apparently her husband wanted to be there with her and the family. I don't know what kind of special permission one must obtain from the spirit world to visit our mortal existence but this man (spirit) obtained it.

Comments are welcome. jim@purplegators.com

Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:32 pm
GT Truther

And last but not least.. A special warning to Majestic and Illuminati.... These guys WILL come for you when its your time....

I don't know what they are.. But I have seen them.. at certain traffic accidents, hanging around 'big wigs' about to pass from this life.. I've seen them wondering the streets. on rare occasion..

What ever they are they are 'dark' and they are spooky....

I like the R.J.Rowlings name for them (I'm certian she's seen them too) Death Eaters..

Shady

Quote:
http://ghoststudy.com/galleria/oct2008/ghostpagz1016.htm

EARTHQUAKE BRINGS DARK ENTITIES!
This picture was taken in Japan by my father. It was after a major earthquake where many people were killed. It was very strong and caused much damage. No living people were there in front of the camera at the time the picture was taken. So whatever is in this picture are some type of invisible beings. My father believes they are shadow ghosts coming to take away the dead.

Submitted by: Dane Morre

Staff comments:

Dark entities have been spotted from time to time by sensitive beings after an accidental death. However, the dark ones are believed to show up to carry away the people that died in their sins after an evil life.

Comments are welcome. jim@purplegators.com

Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:56 pm
GT Truther

http://ghoststudy.com/galleria/sep08/trueghost20023.htm

ENTITY IN A BLACK ROBE!

My grandmother went to visit my uncle in California during the summer. While she was there they went to the beach. As you can see in the picture my uncle is walking in the sand. In front of him is what it looks like to me is a person in a black robe. I am not for sure what it is but if you notice you can see the shadow of the thing in the water. My grandma says that when she was taking the picture she noticed the thing in the display of the camera but when she looked up to see what it was it wasn't there. She also took the picture with a digital camera if you need to know. She owns a HP digital camera also. If you come to the conclusion of what it is please let me know. I am curious to know and so is my family. If you like you can post it on your sight. I know for a fact it's real and you can do the necessary testing you need to do if you like.

Submitted by: Victor Reyes

Staff comments:
We don't know...we're mystified. Send us your comments.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:36 pm
GT Truther

The Sleeping Giant Awakes!!! The last time 1883 This single volcano changed the worlds weather patterns for five years and took over 35,000 lives.. Geologists Predict it will be much more stronger..

IMMPRESSIVE Photographs at link!!

Will Krakatoa rock the world again? Last time, it killed thousands and changed the weather for five years, now it could be even deadlier... By Marcus Dunk

Last updated at 9:07 PM on 30th July 2009

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... z0MmUmsZQU

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:44 pm
GT Truther

A Message to Majestic and the Illuminati and all those thought themselves gods!

You are about to see your Empire Fall!

You were warned but in your arrogance you chose the wrong path saying to the heavens "Who Is more exalted Then We!

ARCANA : The Ascending of a New Dawn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W654CPUjbPk

Now the chastisement begins in earnest.

An for those of you that choose the Light and embraced it to your heart.. An you know who you are as does our Creator.. Fear Not the Times. For your Salvation draws Nye..

I am just the Messager,

Shady

Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:33 pm
GT Truther

The Eclipse of Sun made by Nibiru in front of Earth:

more at:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/ogbourne/ogbourne2009.html[/img]

Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

“The aliens have spliced into the human seed to prolong the form.
... They have been collecting every species and every gender of plant
for hundreds of years so that nothing will be lost when the last shall come.”
- Betty Andreasson Luca, Abductee

“The people of all races and times encased in clear rectangular
receptacles” for preservation by the non-human beings Betty Andreasson
called The Watchers, who have monitored the Earth for thousands
of years. Illustration © Betty Andreasson Luca.

Crop circles with lights seen in the field during creation

Earthfiles.com Headline News
http://www.earthfiles.com/

Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:26 pm
GT Truther

What's so unique about the Betty Andreasson Luca, Abductee case is that the "Star Language" which her abductors spoke and wrote (as in writting about the ship she saw) which Betty called "Star Language". Was in fact translated to an ancient form of Gaelic (as in Celtic).

A form of Gaelic that is extinct these days.

Just goes to show you that who ever these guys are their ancient.

Shady

Dex wrote:
“The aliens have spliced into the human seed to prolong the form.
... They have been collecting every species and every gender of plant
for hundreds of years so that nothing will be lost when the last shall come.”
- Betty Andreasson Luca, Abductee

“The people of all races and times encased in clear rectangular
receptacles” for preservation by the non-human beings Betty Andreasson
called The Watchers, who have monitored the Earth for thousands
of years. Illustration © Betty Andreasson Luca.

Crop circles with lights seen in the field during creation

Earthfiles.com Headline News
http://www.earthfiles.com/

Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:55 pm
GT Truther

yet another crop circle:

The Eclipse of Sun made by Nibiru in front of Earth:

more at:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/ogbourne/ogbourne2009.html[/img]

There are quite a variety of Trilobite.
The crop circle may be indicating a message within?

Hard to tell.

Dex

Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:02 pm
GT Truther

THe Oceans are dying... that's the message...

Deadly Portuguese man o' war jellyfish invade British beaches
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 1:24 PM on 30th July 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... aches.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end of fish could soon be upon us

Beneath the waters of the world's oceans are huge swaths of empty sea where there once were massive schools of fish. We're fishing our way to total disaster.
Thu, Jul 30 2009 at 10:58 PM EST

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/wilder ... be-upon-us

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/pacbea ... 641805.htm

Jellyfish blooms threaten fish stocks

Updated 5 hours 47 minutes ago

Jellyfish populations in oceans across the world have been exploding, fuelled by pollution, overfishing and perhaps, climate change.
Dense jellyfish blooms have been recorded from the North Sea to the waters of the western Pacific. There have even been outbreaks in seas off Japan of the giant Nomura jellyfish -- a 200-kilo monster, that can grow up to two metres in diameter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To much fertilzer run off from the countries into the seas, Potassium Nitrite kill off the echo system.. the fish over fished, the only thing that can survive are Jellyfish which are blooming in un president numbers.

Saw a Jellyfish bloom invasion my self down in Panama City Beach myself.. the damnedest thing 100s of thousands of them in Panama City Beaches bay. The Bay itself looked line one gaint blob of them... very eirey..

First it was the most youngest forms of intelligent live in oceans giving the warnings..

The mass Whale strandings then the dolphins did anyone listen? NO...

Now its the Jellyfish giving the warning.. The Oldest Intelligent Life in Oceans..

How many times does humanity have to be bytch slapped until it wakes.. up... No I take that back humanity is already AWAKE about the environment..

Its these heartless souless majestic aporn wearing Elitiests that raping this planet dry, Vampires all of them.. Which so will have their come up ments.. from above.

Shady

Shady

Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:29 pm
Truth Seeker

Post The oceans are dying
I remember when I was studying marine biology, a few years later seeing an interview with Jacques Costeau. His talk focused on the fact that the scientists had been warning and warning and warning about many detrimental effects to the environment and that when the oceans go....thats the real destabilizing point. That's it. Finis, game over.

So Shady, its sad but true...for those who have no care about the effect on human, plant and animal life, who treat Gaia as if she were nothing at all...there will be alot of surprises in store. Whats that saying, "It's not nice to fool Mother Nature."

I think about the dolphins, cetaceans, birds, creatures that migrate. They, like us, have tiny bits of magnetite in the blood. It is by this substance they tune into the magnetic ley lines of the earth, which are now shifted for various reasons. They end up way off course. And they are not even dealing with cell phone towers and the radiation from cell phones....its all tilted out. Time for a reset.

A paradise gone wrong. Give me the scent of the ocean spray and the redwoods tall like giants - let me feel my feet upon the earth absorbing the energy from the core - grounding me once more. Before all hell breaks loose.

Drewski

Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:43 am
GT Truther

Soviet Cosmonauts Conceal Truth About UFOs
Published on 07-30-2009

Source: India Daily
http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/20783.asp

[Shady note: Dude check out those pointed eyebrows! Eddie Munster Lives! lol ]

The UFO phenomenon never existed in the former USSR, at least in the official records. There were numerous stories about unidentified flying objects, which could be heard from susceptible individuals, but Soviet cosmonauts never said anything on the subject, although they had a lot to share.

Former Soviet cosmonaut Vladimir Kovalenok appeared at a press conference devoted to unusual and anomalous phenomena in space. He said that he had witnessed something inexplicable during his work on board the Salyut orbital station. The cosmonaut said that he once saw a strange object on Earth’s orbit. He asked his partner, Viktor Savinykh, to fetch a camera. While Savinykh was trying to find the camera, the object exploded in front of Kovalenok’s eyes. The object split into two parts and had something like a bridge connecting those parts. The dumbbell-like object disappeared before the other cosmonaut was ready to photograph it. A strong radioactive emission was registered on Earth soon after the explosion of the mysterious object.

Kovalenok said that many of his colleagues had witnessed something unusual on a number of occasions, but they decided not to bring those issues to the public attention.

Pilot Pavel Popovich was on a flight from Washington to Moscow in 1978. The plane was flying at the height of about 10,000 meters, when he noticed a triangular luminescent object flying on the same trajectory with his aircraft. The speed of the triangle was higher than that of the plane – more than 1,700 km/h, whereas the jetliner was flying at 1,100 km/h.

Cosmonauts Gennady Strekalov and Gennady Manakov saw a bright spherical object appearing in the cloudless sky above Newfoundland in 1990. The sphere disappeared without a trace ten seconds later.

In 1991, Musa Manarov was observing the module with the new crew nearing the Mir Space Station, filming the process on video camera. He suddenly saw an antenna-like object separating from the module. He informed the cosmonauts inside the module that something had undocked from them. Nevertheless, it never became possible to identify the object, although it was filmed on camera.

It goes without saying that cosmonauts informed their governing bodies of all those and many other strange incidents. All of the stories were most likely documented and subsequently classified.

Cosmonauts may often witness other inexplicable events happening in space, Vladimir Kovalenok said. A tape recorder switched on by itself and started playing the crew’s favorite film on the orbit once, Kovalenok said.

Psychologists often warn cosmonauts prior to their space missions that they may experience a phenomenon known as the altered state of consciousness. A Russian cosmonaut said in 1994 that he and his partner had numerous visions when they were working on board the Mir station for six months. It seemed to them that they were turning into weird creatures – animals and even humanoids of extraterrestrial origin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotta Give Credit To These Guys Though. Basically shot up into space in over glamorized C.C.P Soviet RUSSIAN Bulit Garbage cans. with faulity toilets, serious leaks! Left in Space for a year to fend for themselves. An Still They Managed to Do Some Serious Science.

Vladimir Kovalenok, cosmonaut. Born in the village of Beloye, Krupki district, the Minsk region, on March 3, 1942.

Air Force Colonel-General (1993). Two-time Hero of the Soviet Union (1978, 1981). Hero of the German Democratic Republic (1978). MPR Hero (1981). USSR pilot-cosmonaut.

Vladimir Kovalenok is one of those who pioneered space exploration. He made three space missions: in 1977, 1978, and 1981. He spent 216 days in space in total.

In July 1992 Vladimir Kovalenok was appointed Head of the Air Force Engineering Academy named after Professor Zhukovsky in Moscow. It is now the Military Aviation Technical University.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:23 am
GT Truther

Now on the surface this story seems great.. Fantastic Job... 'We saved lives!' but on the flip side the SAME method could be used to wipe out millions! An you know is some deep dark room of the MICs they already have the plans drawn up and ready to "Let's Roll!" on moments notice..

Quote:
Europe: Scientists Used Mosquitoes as Fying "Vaccine" Needles
Published on 07-30-2009

Source: AP
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... QD99OBGNG0

In a daring experiment in Europe, scientists used mosquitoes as flying needles to deliver a "vaccine" of live malaria parasites through their bites.

The results were astounding: Everyone in the vaccine group acquired immunity to malaria; everyone in a non-vaccinated comparison group did not, and developed malaria when exposed to the parasites later.

The study was only a small proof-of-principle test, and its approach is not practical on a large scale. [Shady note.. Sure sure] However, it shows that scientists may finally be on the right track to developing an effective vaccine against one of mankind's top killers. A vaccine that uses modified live parasites just entered human testing.

"Malaria vaccines are moving from the laboratory into the real world," Dr. Carlos Campbell wrote in an editorial accompanying the study in Thursday's New England Journal of Medicine. He works for PATH, the Program for Appropriate Technology in Health, a Seattle-based global health foundation.

The new study "reminds us that the whole malaria parasite is the most potent immunizing" agent, even though it is harder to develop a vaccine this way and other leading candidates take a different approach, he wrote.

Malaria kills nearly a million people each year, mostly children under 5 and especially in Africa. Infected mosquitoes inject immature malaria parasites into the skin when they bite; these travel to the liver where they mature and multiply. From there, they enter the bloodstream and attack red blood cells — the phase that makes people sick.

People can develop immunity to malaria if exposed to it many times. The drug chloroquine can kill parasites in the final bloodstream phase, when they are most dangerous.

Scientists tried to take advantage of these two factors, by using chloroquine to protect people while gradually exposing them to malaria parasites and letting immunity develop.

They assigned 10 volunteers to a "vaccine" group and five others to a comparison group. All were given chloroquine for three months, and exposed once a month to about a dozen mosquitoes — malaria-infected ones in the vaccine group and non-infected mosquitoes in the comparison group.

That was to allow the "vaccine" effect to develop. Next came a test to see if it was working.

All 15 stopped taking chloroquine. Two months later, all were bitten by malaria-infected mosquitoes. None of the 10 in the vaccine group developed parasites in their bloodstreams; all five in the comparison group did.

The study was done in a lab at Radboud University in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, and was funded by two foundations and a French government grant.

"This is not a vaccine" as in a commercial product, but a way to show how whole parasites can be used like a vaccine to protect against disease, said one of the Dutch researchers, Dr. Robert Sauerwein.

"It's more of an in-depth study of the immune factors that might be able to generate a very protective type of response," said Dr. John Treanor, a vaccine specialist at the University of Rochester Medical Center in Rochester, N.Y., who had no role in the study.

The concept already is in commercial development. A company in Rockville, Md. — Sanaria Inc. — is testing a vaccine using whole parasites that have been irradiated to weaken them, hopefully keeping them in an immature stage in the liver to generate immunity but not cause illness.

Two other reports in the New England Journal show that resistance is growing to artemisinin, the main drug used against malaria in the many areas where chloroquine is no longer effective. Studies in Thailand and Cambodia found the malaria parasite is less susceptible to artemisinin, underscoring the urgent need to develop a vaccine.
On the Net:

* New England Journal: http://www.nejm.org
* WHO report: http://apps.who.int/malaria/wmr2008/malaria2008.pdf

Who gave these people the right!! A to purposely infect and release the little buggers on a unsespecting populace!?!

Live Parasites no less!

Oh and lets be logical here.. Flying insects don't now a damn thing about 'controlled' scientific grids for case study. And after release I'm sure darted off to who knows where!

Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:44 am
GT Truther

First they 'depopulated' Africa with LAB produced HIV and now they carve it up the spoils!!!

Ah yes nothing like having that Slaves working the Industrial plantations now is it... Just like Old Times! Que the "I wish I were in the land of cotton.." theme music.

Quote:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/0,1518,639224,00.html#ref=rss

SPIEGEL ONLINE
SPIEGEL ONLINE
07/30/2009 04:12 PM
THE NEW COLONIALISM
Foreign Investors Snap Up African Farmland

By Horand Knaup and Juliane von Mittelstaedt

Governments and investment funds are buying up farmland in Africa and Asia to grow food -- a profitable business, with a growing global population and rapidly rising prices. The high-stakes game of real-life Monopoly is leading to a modern colonialism to which many poor countries submit out of necessity.

Every crisis has its winners. A group of them is sitting in the Stuyvesant Room at the Marriott Hotel in New York. The conference room, where the shades are drawn and the lights are dimmed, is filled with men from Iowa, Sao Paulo and Sydney -- corn farmers, big landowners and fund managers. Each of them has paid $1,995 (€1,395) to attend Global AgInvesting 2009, the first investors' conference on the emerging worldwide market in farmland.

Rest of the story at the above link!

Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:52 am
GT Truther

Meanwhile boys and girls LINE up for your SHOOT!

Your going to get on if you like it or NOT!

Quote:
Half of US to get swine vaccine
Published on 07-30-2009

Source: Taipei Times
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/a ... 2003449949

About half the US population should get vaccinated against A(H1N1) influenza, but pregnant women and healthcare workers should be at the front of the line, US health advisers agreed on Wednesday.

Up to 160 million doses of flu vaccine will be available for the start of a vaccination campaign planned for mid-October. The Advisory Panel on Immunization Practices recommended that state and local health officials prepare to vaccinate as many as 150 million people.

Rest of the Story at the link!

Why even Danny B Catselas?? Crain?? Burisch!! (I don't know who I'll call myself this year) Catselas.. Self Proclaimed Co inventor of the Gulf War Syndrome!! Says its realll good for vaccinees are Realll Good!

Why he's even wheeled out his invilid elderally aboptive mom to argue the case!

Uncle Danny Says its Goooood for you its reall Goooood!

Quote:
http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2004/4/emw117400.htm

LAS VEGAS, NV USA (PRWEB) April 8 2004 -- Dr. Dan Burisch has first-hand knowledge of the U.S. government's involvement in funding the creation of designer viruses for use in biowarfare and other applications. He is also intimately privy to other covert operations that violate normal standards of human ethics.

...Burisch stated that microbiologists have a way of encoding their "signature" into the designer DNA they create, whether in short sequences or those long enough to encode an entire virus.

...Because Burisch does not yet have such disclosure immunity granted, he spoke hypothetically, saying that if there were a microbiologist involved in such activities, that the microbiologist could place his signature on the resulting organism, unbeknownst to those authorizing the project. That signature could then be called forth from all progeny organisms as evidence of the laboratory origin of the organism, and of the exact microbiologist who created the organism.

....Burisch is witness to human subjects being held against their will for experimentation per covert treaties between the U.S. government and extra-terrestrial governing bodies. The treaty, called Tau-IX, allows for abduction, removal of blood and reproductive samples and tissue; and does not control whether humans are maimed, tortured or that they might expire.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:13 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next