It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:06 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.8 2009 
GT Truther

Oh and our illustrious pompous ass Leaders are so assured that humanity has a bright future ahead of them..

Obama just revised Shadow Government contingency plans in case of Dooms Day!

But remember don't Panic! There is nothing to Panic over! Uncle Sam just gotta make sure there is an IRS and Federal Reserve there after doomsday to carry on..lol

Quote:
Obama Forms 'Shadow Gov't' for Crises
Published on 07-30-2009

Source: NewsMax
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/obam ... 40921.html

The White House has taken on a wider role in forming a backup government in case a crisis forces officials to leave Washington.

Government officials familiar with the plans tell The New York Times that the initiative began during the final months of the Bush administration, and the Obama administration decided to leave it in place.

The White House Military Office will now lead the way in installing a “shadow government” should officials have to leave the capital because of a terrorist strike or some other catastrophe. The contingency plans include moving those officials to Mount Weather, Va. and running backup computer systems.

Previously, civilian agencies, led by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, had many of these responsibilities.

But White House officials in the Bush administration were disappointed with civilian management of the response to the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks and Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

The involvement of multiple agencies slowed things down, they found.

The civilian agencies, of course, weren’t too happy to see their power curtailed. They argued that the change gave too much authority to a small group inside the administration, and they expressed concern that Bush was concentrating too much power in the White House, The Times reports.

Those complaints came despite the fact that the White House Military Office employs a staff of 2,300, many of whom are uniformed soldiers, and that it has often been led by a military officer.

The office is best known for flying Air Force One. But that responsibility caused a ruckus in April, when Obama’s civilian director of the office, Louis Caldera, authorized a photo shoot of the plane flying low over Manhattan. New York City resident, frightened that another terrorist attack was occurring, ran out of their buildings in a panic. Caldera resigned a short time later.

The flight cost taxpayers more than $300,000, and prompted Sen. John McCain to write Def. Secretary Robert Gates: "The supposed mission represents a fundamentally unsound exercise in military judgment and may have constituted an inappropriate use of Department of Defense resources."

Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:30 am
GT Truther

An what's it really all about... ??? What the true parasites of the elite want to possess and will NEVER have...

Quote:
Russian Kirlian Camera can see Human Soul
2009 07 31

http://www.russiatoday.com/Top_News/200 ... ?fullstory

A wonder device can see the soul of a dead man pass away… or at least that’s what the inventor claims.

A publication of the popular Russian tabloid Life.ru gives a dramatic account of the experiments of an inventor from St Petersburg, who has created a device able to see human aura.

Accompanied by pictures suspiciously reminiscent of a series of thermal images of a woman at different temperatures, the report claims they are made with a special “gas discharge camera” built by Konstantin Korotkov, a professor at the Research Institute of Physical Culture and State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics.

The paper goes on to say that the device can register the circumstances of death, differentiating between a victim of a violent crime and a person who died quietly in bed. It also registers the changes in aura presumably made by a strong psychic working on somebody.

Disregarding the glib comparison of the religious term “soul” with the new age “aura”, the claims – they can hardly even be expected to get support in peer-reviewed scientific papers in our opinion – prompted RT to take a little investigation into the wonder device.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nze9I3L4 ... r_embedded

Also known as electro-magnetic discharge imaging, Kirlian photography is named after the Russian scientists who popularized the technique for use in parapsychology research.

The strong electric field causes faint corona discharges around the edges, which can even be seen with the naked eye. The visual appeal of the effect won the hearts of mystic-oriented people.

Starting with Kirlians themselves, many people claimed that the electrical phenomena was actually a way to visualize otherwise invisible auras of objects. Korotkov is one of these claimants. According to him, corona discharges around fingertips, which his GDV cameras cause, have information about one’s physical condition and this information can be used for diagnosis. The claim was never confirmed by clinical tests, but it didn’t prevent the device from becoming the cornerstone of a widespread business. With different models costing from $4,500 to $13,000, and official dealers all across Russia and abroad, the invention seems to generate enough cash for Korotkov to travel the world and promote his product.

Not for diagnosis
Meanwhile, critics openly call the GDV “quackery”. Back in 2002, when the device drew the attention of the Russian media, RTR TV channel (now called Rossiya) did an investigation of their own, producing a 20-minute-long report. They revealed that, in the testing of a GDV scanner done in the Military Medical Academy, one of the strong-points trumpeted by the producer was actually its ability to kill bacteria on hands, which it successfully did. It was never used for diagnosis of any kind.

Another selling point – the testing of the device on Russian sportsmen – showed that readings of the device may vary slightly with the state of mind of the subjects. As it does with variations in the environment, like a change of air temperature or humidity.

In an interview given to a newspaper two years ago Korotkov said his invention was like a knife: it could be used for good or for bad purposes. Indeed, the beautiful Kirlian effect can be used for dubious intentions, or for inspiring works of art like those of photographer Robert Buelteman here.

As far as public science goes, there is no other application for it.

Source: russiatoday.com
http://www.russiatoday.com/Top_News/200 ... ?fullstory

Energy fields around mushroom (Kirlian photography)

Kirlian camera
The instrument, which was presented to us as something involved in the study of death, turned out to have been designed as a medical diagnosis tool. With about 15 years of development behind it, its inventor claims that it’s an affordable early-diagnosis tool, capable of identifying any disease, from an ulcer to a brain tumor, by scanning irregularities in an aura. Sort of a spiritual healer in metal and plastic, available to everyone for a small fee. No mystical stuff here – a patient can see his own aura on the computer screen, all thanks to the “gas discharge visualization” or GDV.

The spiffy name is actually modern application of a well-known phenomenon called Kirlian effect, named after Semyon and Valentina Kirlians, a Russian couple who greatly contributed to popularizing it back in 1960s. Kirlian experimented with photographing objects with high voltage applied to them.

AWAKENING 23!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkdB6qDOef4

Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:05 am
GT Truther

UFO landing Traces.. when I was MUFON we investigated about 20 of these usually happen around those being abducted.

Quote:
Mysterious Circle Appears In Southern Indiana

POSTED: 8:56 am EDT July 31, 2009
UPDATED: 9:05 am EDT July 31, 2009

OTISCO, Ind. -- A couple in southern Indiana has a mystery on their hands that may just be out-of-this-world.

"He showed it to me," said Jean Drury. "I said, 'It's a UFO or someone spray-painted it while we were asleep.'"

Drury's husband Adam woke up Thursday and saw a perfect 12-foot circle on his lawn in Otisco.

They said a black substance was left on the grass and has a strange smell to it.

They have no idea how it got there.

Copyright 2009 by WLKY.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

SEE VIDEO AT:

http://www.wlky.com/news/20235730/detail.html

Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:40 am
GT Truther

It's only a mystery to those that think too highly of themselves think of themselves as the pinnacle of the evolutionary tree of life and there is no Other out there but them!

Why .. why how dare mysterious spots appear challenging "our" great theory of how the universe operates!".. LOL

Shady ;)

Quote:

A new, bright spot in the clouds of Venus was found by amateur astronomer Frank Melillo on 19 July (Illustration: Melillo/Maxson/ESA/University of Wisconsin-Madison/ALPO)

Mysterious bright spot found on Venus

* 23:52 29 July 2009 by Rachel Courtland
* For similar stories, visit the Solar System Topic Guide

A strange spot emerged on Venus last week, and astronomers are not sure what caused it. They hope future observations will reveal whether volcanic activity, turbulence in the planet's atmosphere, or charged particles from the sun are to blame.

Amateur astronomer Frank Melillo of Holtsville, New York, first spotted the new feature, which is brighter than its surroundings at ultraviolet wavelengths, on the planet's southern hemisphere on 19 July. That same day, an amateur observer in Australia found a dark spot on Jupiter that had been caused by a meteoroid impact.

The Venus spot was confirmed by other observers, and images from Europe's Venus Express, the only spacecraft in orbit around the planet, later revealed that the spot had appeared at least four days before Melillo saw it.

Observations show that the spot had already spread out somewhat by the end of last week, and astronomers are awaiting more recent observations from Venus Express.

The spot is bright at ultraviolet wavelengths, which may argue against a meteoroid impact as a cause. That's because rocky bodies, with the exception of objects very rich in water ice, should cause an impact site to darken at ultraviolet wavelengths as it fills with debris that absorbs such light, says Sanjay Limaye of the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a member of the Venus Express team.
Powerful eruption?

Another possibility is that a gust of charged particles from the sun could have created the glow by energising a patch of the upper atmosphere. Alternatively, waves in the atmosphere, which trigger turbulence and are thought to carry material up and down, could have concentrated bright material to create the spot.

A volcanic eruption is another suspect. Venus boasts the most volcanoes of any planet in the solar system, and nearly 90% of its surface is covered by basaltic lava flows, although no 'smoking gun' has yet been found for current volcanic activity. But an eruption would have had to be very powerful to punch through a dense layer in Venus's atmosphere to create the spot some 65 to 70 kilometres above the planet's surface.

"It's fair to say something unusual happened on Venus. Unfortunately, we don't know what happened," Limaye told New Scientist.
Volcanic gases

Two spectrometers on board Venus Express might help reveal the culprit. One directly measures the spectrum of light emanating from the planet, while the other can measure trace constituents in the atmosphere by measuring how gases there absorb sunlight.

These instruments could reveal changes in the size distribution of particles in the atmosphere and higher concentrations of molecules, such as sulphur dioxide, that could suggest a volcanic eruption.

If a volcano is to blame, proving it will be difficult. Even if Venus Express finds higher-than-average levels of sulphur dioxide in the atmosphere, the observation could be explained by non-volcanic processes, cautions Limaye. Sunlight can break down sulphuric acid in Venus's clouds to create sulphur dioxide, which may not be evenly circulated in the planet's atmosphere.
Mystery world

This is not the first time astronomers have spotted bright features in Venus's atmosphere. Bright spots have been seen from Earth for decades, although they have not been clearly explained, Limaye says.

The most recent dramatic brightening occurred in January 2007, when areas in both the northern and southern hemispheres of the planet brightened. Because it is localised in a spot, this new feature looks different, but it is equally mysterious.

"This shows how much we don't know about Venus," Limaye says. In some ways, Venus is a simpler planet than Earth – it has no oceans and because of its nearly vertical spin axis, practically no seasons, he adds. But planetary scientists still do not understand what causes the planet's atmosphere to rotate 60 times faster than the planet itself.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:51 am
GT Truther

In this case I have to say the original photographs are alot more impressive then the enhancement. Yet they are much to large to post here.. The links at the bottom.. They give a great compassion of size against the sky and frame of the picture.

Shady

Quote:

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/florida071709.html

Triangle Object Photographed over Wesley Chapel, Florida
Wesley Chapel, Florida - 07-17-09

Published: 11:40 AM 7/23/2009

Wesley Chapel, Florida - 07-17-09

At 11:42 PM, 7/17/2009, my neighbor knocked on my door. It was unusual because it was really late so I thought it was an emergency.

She said "Sorry to bother you so late, but my husband is in the backyard looking at some weird lights in the sky and thought you might want to see them too."

I then said "Ok, I'm out back right now."

I then opened up my sliding glass door to go to the lanai, and I looked up in the eastern sky at about 45 degrees, or the 1 o'clock position, and saw a triangular object in the sky moving from left to right, and back left, and up and down and it surely didn't look like anything I've ever seen in my life.

I then ran back into the house to wake up my wife, who is the biggest UFO skeptic that I know, and said, "Wake up! Wake up! You've got to come outside and see this thing!"

She said "No, I have to go to sleep, I have to work in the morning!"

I preceded to say "You have to see this thing in the sky, just trust me, you have to come out and see this!"

I then looked for our camera, a Casio Exilim 10.1 mega pixel camera, and went back outside with my dog and started recording footage of this thing in the sky. I walked over to my neighbor's house and the three of us watched this thing for 2 and a half hours.

My neighbor had binoculars and a telescope, but it was easier to use the binoculars to see the silhouette of this object. It was moving in different patterns, but generally stayed in the eastern sky moving from left to right in a pendulum type pattern, but it would also moved westward a little bit, but remained at the 1 o'clock to 1:30 position in the sky.

If you held a dime towards the sky, the size was a little smaller than the dime. It seemed to be about 1000-3000 feet in the sky hovering over I-75 near SR 54. The feeling I felt was "what the heck is that?"

We sat on some chairs and watched this thing for a couple hours. I started to feel really sleepy so I went back inside the house to go to sleep, but I kept checking out my window because I wanted to see where this thing will go once it's done hovering over Wesley Chapel, FL.

I found my other battery that was fully charged, so I went back outside for a few more minutes and filmed one more video. I don't know what we saw, but it wasn't a plane.

Matter of fact, we saw 2 planes fly by that night, one was flying from East to Southwest. We heard the sounds of the engines as it came closer to us, and as it flew past us. The sounds were evident even when the plane seemed to be further to us than the triangular object in the sky.

The next plane flew past us from South to North, and you could also hear it as it flew past us. But this object made no sounds at all. The night sky was very clear, and there was no or very little wind that night.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/florid ... asmall.jpg

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/florid ... bsmall.jpg

(click on images above to see full size, 3648 x 2048 pixel image)

permanent link: http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/florida071709.html

source & references:

Submitted through www.mufoncms.com

Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:09 am
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
yet another crop circle:

The Eclipse of Sun made by Nibiru in front of Earth:

more at:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/ogbourne/ogbourne2009.html[/img]

There are quite a variety of Trilobite.
The crop circle may be indicating a message within?

Hard to tell.

Dex

hmmmm...

Don´t like the Trilobite way ...
a ELE -Extintion Level Event is Ahead...
Take your Precautions...

Menwhile go to Twitter:
Quoted:

Been looking for a reason to join Twitter, but haven’t been able to quite take the plunge?

Forget Shaq and William Gibson: Alerts about asteroids cruising near Earth have come to Twitter. @AsteroidWatch will let you know any time a space rock gets within a few lunar distances. Much more asteroid info will be distributed via a new NASA/JPL website. (Though if you want to know if a nuke is the best way to stop an asteroid, you’ll still need to come to Wired Science.)

“Most people have a fascination with near-Earth objects,” Don Yeomans, manager of NASA’s Near-Earth Object Program Office at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, said in a press release. “And I have to agree with them. I have studied them for over three decades and I find them to be scientifically fascinating, and a few are potentially hazardous to Earth.”

The recent collision between a comet and Jupiter underscored the very real presence of possibly dangerous space objects in the solar system.

The Twitter feed, @lowflyingrocks, already uses NASA’s raw data to let you know after an asteroid has passed the Earth. But the site tells you about every rock within 0.2 astronomical units — that’s more than 18 million miles — so you get a ton of updates. @AsteroidWatch will be choosier about the near-earth objects it tells you about. Only rocks that come within a scant 750,000 miles or so of Earth will earn a Tweet.

With previous Twitter accounts, NASA employees have created voices for the various robots and machines that the agency operates. Some, like @MarsPhoenix, were cute and cuddly. Perhaps the proper voice for the near earth object warning system will be slightly more urgent and prone to profanity.

Any kind of personality would be an improvement on @lowflyingrock’s robotic language. Its last Tweet went a little something like this: “2007 LL, ~220m-490m in diameter, just passed the Earth at 6km/s, missing by ~twenty-seven million, five hundred thousand km.”"
end quoted

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/

Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:21 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post "ufo" Hacker on his way to USA ?
It looks like Scots-born hacker Gary McKinnon -- who silly-arsed lawyers brand as a "ufo eccentric" -- could be on his way to the Land of the Free by September.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... innon.html

<snip>The mother of computer hacker Gary McKinnon made an impassioned appeal to US president Barack Obama today after her son failed in his latest High Court bid to avoid extradition to America.

The 43-year-old, who suffers from Asperger's Syndrome (AS), is wanted for trial on charges of hacking into US military networks.

His mother, Janis Sharp, has expressed fears that he could face a 60-year sentence in a tough US jail and would be at real risk of suicide because of his medical condition. She also fears she would never see him again.

But today Lord Justice Stanley Burnton and Mr Justice Wilkie, sitting in London, dismissed his claim for judicial review.<end>

Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:22 am
GT Truther

Post Re: "ufo" Hacker on his way to USA ?
mjc wrote:
It looks like Scots-born hacker Gary McKinnon -- who silly-arsed lawyers brand as a "ufo eccentric" -- could be on his way to the Land of the Free by September.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... innon.html

<snip>The mother of computer hacker Gary McKinnon made an impassioned appeal to US president Barack Obama today after her son failed in his latest High Court bid to avoid extradition to America.

The 43-year-old, who suffers from Asperger's Syndrome (AS), is wanted for trial on charges of hacking into US military networks.

His mother, Janis Sharp, has expressed fears that he could face a 60-year sentence in a tough US jail and would be at real risk of suicide because of his medical condition. She also fears she would never see him again.

But today Lord Justice Stanley Burnton and Mr Justice Wilkie, sitting in London, dismissed his claim for judicial review.<end>

meanwhile:

another Abducted case:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaEda1D9JHY

:idea:

Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post silver disks in Wiltshire
Dex wrote:
Crop circles with lights seen in the field during creation

Earthfiles.com Headline News
http://www.earthfiles.com/

The video still is a bit grainy, but news that a silver disk levitated in front of a group of crop circle enthusiasts one evening near Barbury Castle back in June for half an hour is intriguing, Dex, if the craft is genuine, that is.

In 2002 or 2003, in the same county of Wiltshire, a disk-shaped craft had caused a sensation but it turned out to be a hoax from a Channel 4 television program called "A very British UFO hoax." The programme-makers essentially gave a team of special effects engineers 12 weeks to design and build an UFO to "trick witnesses and get media coverage." Yeah, I know, some of these tv people are arseholes. :lol:

Going back to this recent Barbury Castle footage, hopefully more stills and actual clips will come to light soon.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:49 am
GT Truther

Recall, maybe it refers to the 3 days of darkness. At any rate, did you see the movie Knowing?

Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:13 am
GT Truther

Remember when we saw this news:
"Alien spaceship lands: 'Greys' make contact
and then was just ereased on the Web...

http://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/8k932/um_apparently_the_aliens_have_landed/

There was an a Contactee inside these ship that landed that day and give a report of what happended ... in this interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWfmKDB7iRw&NR=1

and has a related to the Betty Andreasson experience...in the way that "they will preserve" humans in "The Observatory", these place made of glass...

More on Betty Andreasson:

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/triggers19.html

Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:20 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Recall, maybe it refers to the 3 days of darkness. At any rate, did you see the movie Knowing?

Indeed...

Not only these film, but read the parallel tale before the Film called:
Time Capsule opened in my school.What was inside scared me to death..@12/28/2007 4:34 AM
here:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 480692/pg1

Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x6vP_HX3qc

Note two things about this video..

The UFO delibrately made a run to the plane with the intent of interception. They who ever They are wanted the plane to see them.

Secondly notice the "winking out" or "phase out" of the object after its completed it mission. The winking out pheneomena is CLASSIC ufo behavior.

I don't think its excelerating to high speed (light speed).. They Winked out of our dimension and realm returning to their own.

Shady

Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:33 am
GT Truther

UFO Cylinder Chased by Soviet MIG 21 Accelerates

UFO being chased by a Soviet MIG-12 Accelerates away from jet an incredible speed. this is old video but I thought it important to put it up and to hold onto it for record keeping sake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLNgExpir0

A message from your Alien Boogie/UFO Visitor Pilots to their Human Pilots of the world. :)

You can't touch this
You can't touch this
You can't touch this
You can't touch this
You can't touch this

I told you, homeboy
(You can't touch this)
Yeah, that's how we living and you know
(You can't touch this)

Look at my eyes, man
(You can't touch this)
Yo, let me bust the funky lyrics
(You can't touch this)

Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:59 am
Truth Seeker

i will make some conecctions here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/8k932/um_apparently_the_aliens_have_landed/

There was an a Contactee inside these ship that landed that day and give a report of what happended ... in this interview:

and has a related to the Betty Andreasson experience...in the way that "they will preserve" humans in "The Observatory", these place made of glass...

Thanks so very much for these links!

Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:24 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

(Note: I don't usually post these topics but I want you to understand an upcoming complex scenario. The ET little people group say we need this umbrella of protection because of our sunlight. I think most of us can guess by now what that means. The suspicions in these country's may interfere with these operations. I've been communicated to repeatedly about this when I protest. Thought I'd let you know. Let me side step for a moment the games by adding a little further for you. Ever since my abduction, I've been receiving communication's from several groups and others.. An unwanted dialogue because what's indicated is something I'd rather not know about, yet, they continue in spite of my objections. Some of these communications, from whom I don't know can reveal very accurately our future. I suspect some of our mysterious visitors are the cross over spirits who work with our psychology in the dream state of which they refer and define as an "Image Universe." Pretty soon I believe you're to be told precisely what to prepare for and how to prepare. I hope you don't receive it wrongly. It will be your choice to make. I wonder if any of you would rather not want to know? It will be our decision to make with what determines we receive...I believe the choice's is something we ought to look forward to experiencing...Would any of you happen to know what I'm talking about?...Curious...Dex)

US Reported In “Panic” After Chemtrail Planes Forced Down In India, Nigeria

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1246309936

Russian Military Analysts are reporting in the Kremlin today that US Military Forces are “panicked” over the forced landings ordered by Indian and Nigerian Air Forces of two Ukrainian AN-124 aircraft [photo top left] operated by the United States Air Force and based at their gigantic, but secretive, Diego Garcia air base located in the Indian Ocean.

According to these reports, China’s People's Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) notified both India and Nigerian intelligence officials about the presence of these US operated Ukrainian aircraft over their growing concerns of the United States spreading of “biological agents” throughout our Earth’s atmosphere, and which some Chinese officials are warning is an American-European attempt to conduct mass genocide via the spread of the H1N1 swine flu virus which has put the entire Global population at risk.

The first of these aircraft to be ordered down, these reports continue, was over India when a US operated AN-124 changed its call sign from civilian to military as it was preparing to enter Pakistani air space, and which triggered an immediate response from the IAF who forced it to land in Mumbai, and the second one was forced down by Nigerian fighter jets who promptly arrested both the crew and the plane itself.

Most strange about the reports filed by Indian and Nigerian intelligence agencies about these aircraft, other than the armaments they were carrying, were their waste disposal systems that these reports say could hold in excess of 45,000 kg (100,000 pounds) and from which a “technologically sophisticated” network of nano-pipes led to the trailing edges of the wings and horizontal stabilizers for “dispersing” the contents of the waste tanks in an “aerial-type mist”.

“Furious” demands made by the United States to both India and Nigeria for the release of their planes led to Indian Defense officials allowing the AN-124 they had captured to be released. Nigeria, however, had to be “forcefully persuaded” to release its captured US plane when after its initial refusal to do so than had one of their major oil pipelines blown up by one of the many American backed terrorist groups operating in their country.

To the many, and conflicting, issues surrounding these chemtrails it is not in our expertise to examine in depth, other than to note that the American based Sunshine Project organization in a 2002 accused the US military of “conducting a chemical weapons research and development program in violation of international arms control law”, and stated:

“JNLWD's [US Department of Defense's Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Directorate] secret program is not focusing on highly lethal agents such as VX or sarin. Rather, the emphasis is on "non-lethal" chemical weapons that incapacitate. JNLWD's science advisors define "non-lethal" as resulting in death or permanent injury in 1 in 100 victims.(1) JNLWD's Research Director told a US military magazine "We need something besides tear gas, like calmatives, anesthetic agents, that would put people to sleep or in a good mood." (2) These weapons are intended for use against "potentially hostile civilians", in anti-terrorism operations, counterinsurgency, and other military operations.

The major focus of JNLWD's operation is on the use of drugs as weapons, particularly so-called "calmatives", a military term for mind-altering or sleep inducing chemical weapons.”

Curious to note about this secret US Military programme to release upon its citizens “calmative agents” is that it appears to be working as no other Nation in the World is more docile and complacent about its destruction than these Americans, who, in just one example, allowed their presidential vote for Vice President Al Gore to be stolen from them by George Bush in their 2000 election, and, even worse, fail to even notice that their current president, Barak Obama, is continuing Bush’s outlawed policies, including one of the most dangerous for these people allowing the US government to hold any of them without trial forever should they be branded “terrorists”.

But, to the worst fears of our World about these new events, and as we have previously reported on, and should China’s Intelligence Agencies be correct in their reports about the United States’ plan for mass Global genocide, we can read as reported on by noted Austrian investigative journalist Jane Burgermeister, who this past week filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN) of which is said:

“In her charges, Burgermeister presents evidence of acts of bioterrorism that is in violation of U.S. law by a group operating within the U.S. under the direction of international bankers who control the Federal Reserve, as well as WHO, UN and NATO. This bioterrorism is for the purpose of carrying out a mass genocide against the U.S. population by use of a genetically engineered flu pandemic virus with the intent of causing death. This group has annexed high government offices in the U.S.

Specifically, evidence is presented that the defendants, Barack Obama, President of the U.S, David Nabarro, UN System Coordinator for Influenza, Margaret Chan, Director-General of WHO, Kathleen Sibelius, Secretary of Department of Health and Human Services, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, David de Rotschild, banker, David Rockefeller, banker, George Soros, banker, Werner Faymann, Chancellor of Austria, and Alois Stoger, Austrian Health Minister, among others, are part of this international corporate criminal syndicate which has developed, produced, stockpiled and employed biological weapons to eliminate the population of the U.S. and other countries for financial and political gain.

The charges contend that these defendants conspired with each other and others to devise, fund and participate in the final phase of the implementation of a covert international bioweapons program involving the pharmaceutical companies Baxter and Novartis. They did this by bioengineering and then releasing lethal biological agents, specifically the "bird flu" virus and the "swine flu virus" in order to have a pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program which would be the means of administering a toxic biological agent to cause death and injury to the people of the U.S. This action is in direct violation of the Biological Weapons Anti-terrorism Act.

Burgermeister's charges include evidence that Baxter AG, Austrian subsidiary of Baxter International, deliberately sent out 72 kilos of live bird flu virus, supplied by the WHO in the winter of 2009 to 16 laboratories in four counties. She claims this evidence offers clear proof that the pharmaceutical companies and international government agencies themselves are actively engaged in producing, developing, manufacturing and distributing biological agents classified as the most deadly bioweapons on earth in order to trigger a pandemic and cause mass death.”

To the American people themselves, perhaps, the worst is about to befall them as new reports from the US are stating that their Centers For Disease Control (CDC) has ordered an unprecedented 600 million doses of swine flu vaccine to be forced upon these people who under their present Swine Flu Public Health Emergency have no choice but to take these vaccines or face 10 years in prison.

What makes these 600 million swine flu vaccines ordered by the US government for their people most curious is that, as it stands right now, it is IMPOSSIBLE for any vaccine to be produced for the H1N1 swine flue virus as it is continuing to evolve as new reports from Brazil and Germany clearly show and, most ominously, even from the United States itself where an Oregon child “identified only as "younger than 5 years old," died June 15, and infection with the swine flu virus was confirmed by the Oregon State Public Health Laboratory Tuesday. The child had "no known underlying medical conditions and a two-day history of fever," and was not hospitalized”.

It goes without saying, of course, that these American people have no idea about the over year-long process involved in making any type of influenza vaccine once the virus stops mutating, but then again, no one ever accused these peoples of being anything other than the sheep-like simpletons they’ve become as they continue to watch the destruction of their once great Nation at the very hands of those they believe are helping them.

And to those, like us, who continue to shout true warnings at them? As absurd as it may sound, it remains the sad fact that those telling them truth are called liars, and those lying to them are believed. Never once do any of them question what their leaders and propaganda media tell them to think or believe.

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

Translation to Spanish by: Sister Maru Barraza, Mazatlán, Mexico

www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1245.htm

Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:49 am
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
i will make some conecctions here:

Thanks so very much for these links!

Recall

Don't worry, I believe that was an historical archive of past forms for our world. Without the consciousness residing.

You won't be incased. You seem not to have any idea what great things follow, then again you may, when this is over and we're well integrated with higher life.
Look forward to the changes while helping our fellow species.
I try to ignore the death aspects, because I know some of us won't die in the ordinary sense as the world understands it.
We've been told we don't have to enter the grave yard, yet, we refuse to believe it. I've learned the writing's revealed the truth and are real and it'd be wise for us to believe them.

Dex

Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:01 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
USAF Vets Talks About What
Hit The Pentagon On 9-11

By James P. Tucker, Jr.
American Free Press
7-31-9

A veteran Air Force mechanic called to help clean up the Sept. 11, 2001 explosion at the Pentagon says the U.S. government's blaming a plane for the damage makes no sense. The evidence was staged, he said.

He agreed to a face-to-face interview with AFP on condition he not be identified for obvious reasons: the Air Force would punish him severely (the same military harshness that gagged survivors of the 1967 USS Liberty attack for many years).

The airman, a tech sergeant, is richly experienced in hazardous waste cleanup, having been deployed twice to Afghanistan in the first Persian Gulf war under President Bush the Elder and, later, under George the Younger. He has 17 years of Air Force service.

The scene at the Pentagon "doesn't look right," the airman said. "There was only a piece of engine and sections of landing gear on the ground. It was like they were placed there. Where were the wings? Tail section? We expected to find a lot of debris but there was very little."

There were "two massive engines" from planes that had, according to the government, penetrated the Pentagon "but the holes were too small" for that to be true, the airman said. The holes in the Pentagon were of the size made by Predators-the remote-controlled spy planes used in Iraq and Afghanistan-he said.

He indicated agreement with numerous construction experts interviewed by AFP who say the planes that struck the Twin Towers in New York could not have caused them to collapse as they did and bombs had to have been set off from inside.

Another oddity he noted was the story of young Israeli citizens, in this country illegally, who had set up a tripod camera on the roof of the warehouse where they worked and trained their camera on the Twin Towers shortly before the attacks. Witnesses told police the boys celebrated the attacks by joyfully jumping and slapping hands. Police held the men overnight and they were returned to Israel the next day. All this was reported in the mainstream media, but the story was immediately dropped. How did these Israelis know where to be and when to film the Trade Center disaster.

His "first instinct" is still with him. The airman told AMERICAN FREE PRESS: "We attacked ourselves to set up the invasion of Iraq."

If true, this is the exact definition of treason, the penalty for which is death.

STILL after all these years - WHY is there no closure and justice??? :x :x

Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:26 pm
GT Truther

US Reported In “Panic” After Chemtrail Planes Forced Down In India, Nigeria

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1246309936

DEX,

This was posted back on July 5 2009

http://freedomfighterradio.net/?p=8675

Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:00 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Tamiflu Causes Sickness and Nightmares in Children

Published on 07-31-2009 Email To Friend Print Version
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Masked child

Source: Times Online

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 734056.ece

Children report a range of side-effects, but the official advice is that Tamiflu is safe

More than half of children taking the swine flu drug Tamiflu experience side-effects such as nausea and nightmares, research suggests.

An estimated 150,000 people with flu symptoms were prescribed the drug through a new hotline and website last week, according to figures revealed yesterday.

Studies of children attending three schools in London and one in the South West showed that 51-53 per cent had one or more side-effects from the medication, which is offered to everyone in England with swine flu symptoms.

The research by the Health Protection Agency emerged as Sir Liam Donaldson, the Chief Medical Officer for England, said that swine flu infections “may have reached a plateau”.

Releasing the latest figures, Sir Liam said that an estimated 110,000 new cases of the H1N1 virus were diagnosed by doctors in the week to Sunday. That did not include those using the new National Pandemic Flu Service for England to obtain antiviral drugs without seeing their GP.

Sir Liam said that the deaths of 27 people in England were confirmed to have been linked to swine flu, compared with 26 last week. As of Wednesday morning 793 people were in hospital in England with the virus, and 81 were in intensive care.

Yesterday Natasha Newman, 16, of Highgate, North London, was seriously ill in hospital in Athens after contracting swine flu while on holiday on the island of Cephalonia. Her parents, Julian Newman and Nikki Boughton, were at her bedside at the Agia Sofia children’s hospital, said a spokeswoman for Mr Newman’s business, J. Newman Textiles. “This is a very distressing and worrying time,” she said.

Peter Holden, the British Medical Association’s lead expert on swine flu, suggested that Tamiflu was being overused and did not need to be offered to everyone with mild symptoms. “The National Pandemic Flu Service has been a great success, and was needed to take the pressure off GPs,” he said. “But the threshold for getting Tamiflu should be quite high.

“For patients who are not in the high-risk groups — such as pregnant women, people with bad asthma or with suppressed immune systems — this virus typically causes mild symptoms and does not require a course of Tamiflu. Patients in the at-risk groups should be referred to their GP, who will use their clinical judgment.”

A total of 103 children took part in the London study, of which 85 were given the drug as a precaution after a classmate received a diagnosis of swine flu. Of those, 45 experienced one or more side-effects. The most common was nausea (29 per cent), followed by stomach pain or cramps (20 per cent) and problems sleeping (12 per cent). Almost one in five had a “neuropsychiatric side-effect”, such as inability to think clearly, nightmares and “behaving strangely”, according to the research, published in Eurosurveillance, a journal of disease.

The study was carried out in April and May when the drug was being issued as a preventive measure. The findings were echoed by a study of children at a school in the South West where a pupil had caught the disease in Mexico.

Health officials in Japan have recommended against prescribing Tamiflu to teenagers over fears it causes a rise in “neuropsychiatric events”. The researchers said that clinical trials had shown that about 20 per cent of adults reported side-effects of either nausea or vomiting after taking Tamiflu.

Both the Department of Health and the Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory products Agency said that the drug was safe, and that the benefits of treating early symptoms and avoiding potentially serious complications could outweigh the risks of side-effects.

Sir Liam said that despite a 10 per cent rise in the estimated number of cases in the week to Sunday, the latest figures reinforced “a growing impression we have had a peak”. He said that a surge would still be expected in the winter flu season, but added: “I think we are a little more confident we may be seeing a downturn in this flu.”

Scale of the outbreak

— 110,000 new swine flu cases in England last week, based on data from GPs

— 150,000 people obtaining Tamiflu without seeing a GP since last Thursday

— 51% to 53% proportion of children reporting side-effects from taking Tamiflu

— 1 in 158 people in England have contacted their GP with flu-like symptoms since outbreaks began. The rate is 1 in 77 for children aged 1 to 4

Copyright © 2006-2009 BlackListedNews.com

Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:13 pm
GT Truther

The message I get from that pic.. loud and clear "We are here to protect the childern during whats coming."

Quote:
Friday, July 31, 2009

Strange Image Sparks Debate In Rhode Island

wpri.com - The phones lit up at a Rhode Island radio station Thursday morning after a listener came forward with a quite unusual cell phone picture.

The Lite Rock 105 listener, Kasey, said she took a cell phone picture of her 22-month-old niece, Penny, while babysitting last week. After looking at her photos, she noticed what appeared to be an older woman standing behind Penny. However, she said the two of them were alone in the house when the picture was taken.

“When I first saw the image I jumped out of my skin,” Kasey said on Jones and Heather in the Morning. “There were no mirrors or television in the room to produce such an image.”

Is this the woman in the photo? Kasey's family members think the image could be of her great-grandmother, who passed away in 1990.

The photo sparked quite the debate among listeners, who began flooding the radio station with calls about their beliefs and personal experiences with the afterlife, and some with their doubts about the legitimacy of the photo.

NOTE: a photo/computer tech associate examined the image and declared that was NOT altered. Another colleague concurred as well. They did a comparison with the great grandmother's 'living' photo stating that they believed it was the same person, though the recent image looked a few years younger but the features were very similar. BTW, do you want to 'freak yourself out'? Stare at the woman behind the child for 10-15 sec....I swear it looks like she's moving towards me. Maybe I just need some more sleep..Lon

ORIGINAL POST

http://www.wpri.com/dpp/news/local_news ... 090730_nek

Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:12 pm
GT Truther

Say Burisch you supposedly had the looking glass and yellow book.. You mean to tell me you didn't see this coming?? Come on.. now

Shady

Quote:
hursday, July 30, 2009
Have You Noticed Anything Unusual? Military Prepares For H1N1 Outbreak

These photos were obtained by a Fresno, CA resident. The Fresno area currently has 11 known hospitalized H1N1 cases. Another H1N1 patient passed away 7/30/09.

It seems the Pentagon is in the process of making troops and equipment available to aid the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) if there is an aggressive outbreak of H1N1 virus, commonly known as Swine Flu, this fall, according to reports by CNN.

The proposal for the troop standby originated from U.S. Northern Command's Gen. Victor Renuart, but according to CNN has not yet been formally approved by Defense Secretary Robert Gates. The plan is for the military to put in place regional teams of military personnel to aid civilian authorities in the event of any serious outbreak.

A senior U.S. defense official told sources that no final decision has been reached on how the military effort would be manned, but would most likely include personnel from all the military branches. At this point, however, it remains uncertain as to whether the personnel would come from the active duty or the National Guard and Reserve. Nonetheless, recent activity at one California National Guard facility in Fresno seems to indicate that the plan is already underway. A new compound (photos above) has been built adjacent to the base that includes massive tents, satellite communications equipment, etc.

In the event of a major outbreak, civilian authorities would be at the head of the relief efforts, according to the source report. The military would be most useful in supplying air transport or testing of large numbers of viral samples from sick citizens.

Recently a special government panel advise that swine flu vaccinations be offered first to pregnant women, health care workers and children six months and over.

The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices panel also recommended that priority in the vaccination line be given to parents of infants; non-elderly adults who have high-risk medical conditions, and adults ages 19 to 24, the group that has proven to be the most at risk for the infection.

For reference, National Guard websites and locations are listed here. As well, FEMA has established a network of locations under the Rex 84 Program that could possibly be used in case of an H1N1 outbreak emergency.

Scientists traced the genetic lineage of the H1N1 swine flu to a strain that emerged in 1998 in U.S. factory farms, where it spread and mutated at an alarming rate. Experts warned then that a pocket of the virus would someday evolve to infect humans, perhaps setting off a global pandemic.

NOTE: this posting is not meant to scare anyone but there seems to be something stirring within the U.S. military. Personally, I have a 21yo son, a 33yo daughter and 4yo grand daughter, so this strain of flu has me somewhat concerned. Have you noticed anything new or unusual at your local national guard armory or base?

Sources:
http://www.cnn.com/
http://www.prisonplanet.com/
http://www.newsmax.com/
J. Gonzalez

ORIGINAL POST

http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/

Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:25 pm
GT Truther

Fort Bragg Soldiers Are Leaving The USA to Avoid Vaccinating The Public?!?!?!

Watch at the 10:00 mark...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTtvGXQ1 ... r_embedded

Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:38 pm
GT Truther

Post -But it was 600 years ago...
Now hear this from Rense:
Quoted:
Betelgeuse BOOM - Calamitas Apocalyptica

Some who read "Might Betelgeuse go BOOM?" were correct that I did not do a good job on spelling out the sequences of what can happen with such a Supernova and the time factors involved. It was both an oversight on my part to spell out a specific time frame and clarifying the terminology. The consequences are not that hard to grasp but sequence and time factors are.

There will be the initial shock wave that is the bright light in the sky but that one event can set into motion four phases of bad things, each with a time frame of when it would happen. The initial bright light may not be without horrible consequences for our planet when the Supernova notice first appears in the sky.
That alone may be the first of many massive hits on our home planet or it might be the only hit needed to end us on this planet. The bright light and its accompanying issues may well be the beginning of the end for Earth.

The shock wave may be headed at us already, or start on its journey today or 10, 20 years from now. Due to the Pandora's Box of bad things that can happen, some of us will not make it but hopefully some of us will. That is explained below.

The three early parts of the event are fairly easy to predict.
They all get put into motion when we see the bright light in the sky. The final fourth phase depends on many factors and it will take much longer in time to arrive or calculate when it will arrive.
end quoted...

more at:

http://www.rense.com/general86/beet.htm

Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:02 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Rothschild’s are desperately seeking gold now that they know the Fed is being unwound

We are hearing reports that many members of the Rothschild family, including Tokyo-based Stephan de Rothschild, are desperately seeking to trade toxic financial waste for gold. It is clear they know the US Federal Reserve Board’s days are numbered.

They probably have so much real estate and art treasures to their name that they really do not need that gold. The smarter members of the clan must already have all the gold they will ever need and more stashed away in Swiss banks. Those who could not see the writing on the wall may have to try to do something the rest of us already have to: work for a living.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

Now this is an interesting tidbit of infos. So they "know" the US Federal Reserve board is "being unwound" and it's days are numbered!!!!! WOW most enlightening indeed.

brightstar

Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:39 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 918 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next