It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:08 pm



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:54 am
Posts: 4869
Location: Canada
Post The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Welcome to the continuation of the Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
All are welcome so long as the Golden Rule is observed among the participants.

This is the search for the 'truth' and Full Disclosure that all men, women & children request from our Governments.

_________________
Image Please Obey the Golden Rules viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3563&p=40912#p40912


Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:45 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:06 am
Posts: 171
Location: Great Barrier Reef
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Clif High from halfpasthuman.com was talking about the pole shift and Planet X in a recent interview. On youtube the link is called 2/7/2011 Webbot Clif High on Kevin Smith Show p 4/7.
The way he sees it the powers that be are very afraid of a poleshift in the near future. There is nothing in the data about an actual Planet X, but the idea of it is used by TPTB as a tool to identify certain groups and as a mind control thing.
He mentioned that Sitchin was either a bad translator of Sumerian or intentionally spreading disinfo about Planet X. He was a high order Mason and involved with the CIA.
He says the sun is part of a binary system, but the other star couldn't come close enough to the planets to affect them. The magnetic tension building up over the last 13000 years is enough to cause a pole shift and explain the catastrophic climate change occuring on the planets.
He also thinks we are heading into an ice age, the Gulf oil disaster is contributing to global cooling and there is some validity to the idea that a crustal shift could be stopped by ice freezing the continents together.


Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:43 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:06 am
Posts: 640
Location: Music of the Spheres
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Rick, you noted per Cliff High’s interview:

Rick Hunter wrote:
[Cliff High] says the sun is part of a binary system, but the other star couldn't come close enough to the planets to affect them…


That’s correct, but…..but….but! It’s not the whole picture.

The ‘binary system’ of our Sun (Helios) and its ‘unseen’ twin star, sometimes called Nemesis, is usually misunderstood in the context of Planet X. (Heck, most people are unaware that our sun – like almost half the stars in the sky - is a binary star in the first place….)

Our sun and Nemesis, in effect, ‘twirl’ around a common center of [theoretical] mass, but their distance apart does not change. Planet X – Nibiru – orbits around both of these stars in a very large orbit. It is Planet X’s regular return to within our solar system as it swings around our sun that causes the disruption, not the existence of Nemesis per se. (I’m sorry, I can’t locate a diagram to display here. Place two dots on a sheet of paper, and then draw an oval ring large enough to enclose both.)

Part of the confusion, I think, comes from some people referring to the approaching Planet X as a “second sun” since it now apparently reflects the sun’s light brightly enough to be glimpsed at sunrise or sunset. Planets in our solar system reflect sunlight, appearing as ‘stars’ at night. This confusion is enhanced by the Zeta’s referring to the Earth’s “Dark Twin” – supposedly another planet on the same orbital path as our Earth, but normally remaining at 180 degrees opposition in orbit, so we can’t normally observe it….


See more here: http://c2h2.ifa.hawaii.edu/Tutorial/pages/fund_kepler.htm

Hope this helps. It’s a little crowded out there…..

Image



Cheers,

Selene


Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:24 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 am
Posts: 6532
Location: Friendswood, TX
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Quote:
The ‘binary system’ of our Sun (Helios) and its ‘unseen’ twin star, sometimes called Nemesis, is usually misunderstood in the context of Planet X. (Heck, most people are unaware that our sun – like almost half the stars in the sky - is a binary star in the first place….)

Our sun and Nemesis, in effect, ‘twirl’ around a common center of [theoretical] mass, but their distance apart does not change. Planet X – Nibiru – orbits around both of these stars in a very large orbit. It is Planet X’s regular return to within our solar system as it swings around our sun that causes the disruption, not the existence of Nemesis per se. (I’m sorry, I can’t locate a diagram to display here. Place two dots on a sheet of paper, and then draw an oval ring large enough to enclose both.)

Part of the confusion, I think, comes from some people referring to the approaching Planet X as a “second sun” since it now apparently reflects the sun’s light brightly enough to be glimpsed at sunrise or sunset. Planets in our solar system reflect sunlight, appearing as ‘stars’ at night. This confusion is enhanced by the Zeta’s referring to the Earth’s “Dark Twin” – supposedly another planet on the same orbital path as our Earth, but normally remaining at 180 degrees opposition in orbit, so we can’t normally observe it….


DOH! Bops forehead with fist! Selene - you are the very first person to have explained this in terms I can understand! :wavey

You seem I am a Johnny-come-lately to this whole Nibiru, Planet X, Nemesis stuff and half the time I'm like WUHT?

So I now see that Planet X/Nibiru and Nemesis are two different planets. :crylaugh :spit :roflmao

Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit - ya learn something new every day!

Thanks, Selene! :heart

_________________
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little. - FDR


Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:36 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3051
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Image
A powerful solar eruption that triggered a huge geomagnetic storm has disturbed radio communications and could disrupt electrical power grids, radio and satellite communication in the next days, NASA said.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:18 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:06 am
Posts: 640
Location: Music of the Spheres
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Well, it does seem the ‘Planet X in our Solar System’ story is going mainstream. Here’s from no less MSM than Time magazine, yesterday:

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2049641,00.html#ixzz1EFZfgCd8

TIME magazine wrote:
Mystery Planet: Is a Rogue Giant Orbiting Our Sun?

“….when a pair of University of Louisiana astronomers, writing in the journal Icarus, advanced their recent theory about a new mystery planet in our solar system — and a very, very big one — their colleagues mostly just listened politely, then went back to work.

They reckoned without the Web, though. A few days ago, the British Independent ran an article about the possible planet, and suddenly the idea went viral. The likely reason the story caught fire: a key sentence that read "But scientists now believe the proof of its existence has already been gathered by a NASA space telescope, WISE, and is just waiting to be analysed."

That's just close enough to the truth to be dangerous, something that John Matese, co-author of the Icarus paper, admits — sort of. "What we're really saying," he explains, "is that there's suggestive evidence there might be something out there."



The fact that Time had to go with this story at all is part of what seems to be a wonderful new evolving reality of the growing role of web bloggers in driving MSM news coverage. The MSM now has to scramble to keep up with the bloggers, who seem to be breaking real news first again and again.

It’s becoming clearer and clearer to the MSM that they’re losing readers/viewers – and their accompanying advertising revenue – to “clicks and views” on websites. The MSM have set up their own sites in response, in the hopes of re-capturing their former markets and readership – which is declining catastrophically.

The high capital costs and licensing involved in setting up major newspapers, TV stations or magazines once kept ‘outsider’ competition to a minimum. It was a tremendous gatekeeping hurdle. But those costs are now comparatively negligible for setting up a blog, YouTube channel or website. Anyone can now be seen and heard worldwide online and in realtime for practically free.

And the best part is that readers and viewers are responding in droves. A good item can be passed around the net worldwide in no time. New ideas and new info no longer need “editors” or “peer review” to be seen, beyond the rigorous razzing they are likely to get as feedback from readers. (This too, is new; readers no longer need to write a Letter to the Editor and hope someone will deign to publish it.) And more and more readers are turning to so-called conspiracy and whistleblower sites to get their information.

So this has left the MSM scrambling to catch up; the news agenda is no longer their exclusive property.

The worm is turning. The second Gutenberg Revolution is beginning to take hold.

We can no longer be silenced.

Ya-a-a-a-a-y.

:elephant :banana :brockoli :elephant :banana :brockoli

Cheers,

Selene


Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:02 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 am
Posts: 6532
Location: Friendswood, TX
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
The worm is turning, indeed, Selene. See below:

State Democrats absent for vote as Wisconsin budget protests swell

(CNN) -- Sixteen Wisconsin state senators -- 14 of them Democrats -- did not appear at the capitol Thursday for a scheduled vote on a bill that would strip teachers and other public employees of most of their collective bargaining rights and increase their contributions for benefits, lawmakers told CNN.

The bill cleared the Joint Finance Committee Wednesday night on a 12-4 vote and was intended move onto the state Senate Thursday for a vote, but the absence of so many senators left that vote schedule in question. :crylaugh

Senate Minority Leader Mark Miller said he and fellow Democrats left Madison because they were "trying to allow opportunity for democracy to work."

"We will return and do our job, but the governor has to do his job," Miller said. He noted their return is contingent on changes to the controversial legislation supported by Republican Gov. Scott Walker. :elephant

Thousands of people gathered in Madison, Wisconsin, on Thursday, protesting a bill that would strip teachers and other public employees of most of their collective bargaining rights and increase their contributions for benefits.

Demonstrators spilled into the state's Capitol building, chanting, "This is our house" and "Forward not backward," voicing their opposition to the bill. :mrgreen:

Read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/02/17/wisconsin.budget/index.html?hpt=T1#

_________________
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little. - FDR


Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:39 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:20 pm
Posts: 271
Location: Lands of the Osage Nation
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
"Mysterious earthquake swarm rattles Ark.

A burst of more than 700 unexplained quakes in just six months has locals pointing fingers.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – Jim Sutterfield was briefly puzzled by a thumping sound that seemed to slam the back of his office chair. But when the small-town Arkansas fire chief turned and saw no one was around, he quickly realized it was just an earthquake — again

...The U.S. Geological Survey has reported more than 30 earthquakes in the area since Sunday, including a magnitude 3.8 quake Thursday morning and at least 16 others occurring Wednesday, two of which were magnitude 3.2 and 3.5. More than 700 quakes have occurred in the region over the past six months..."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110217/ap_on_re_us/us_arkansas_earthquakes


Quoting a post by rutsuyasun from late January because of the above release on Yahoo today. This story has legs my friends. Everyone please be careful not to be caught too far away from your bug out/hunker-down position and preps and mindset. These 'new' quake storms in the reported areas along with recent quake storms of the Yellowstone Caldera and generally along the Ring Of Fire is worthy of watching very closely IMHO. Too many convenient dovetailing events between HS seeking bids for massive quantities of food and emergency shelters, rumors of military mobilizations on the quiet, the major economic woes slipping on and on without remediation, etc. etc. etc. Just sayin' be careful out there. They might not have the timing for their preps quite in hand. When the New Madrid kicks off it will be a game changer for the earth's entire population let alone Americans on and off the fault. Nothing stays the same if any of these ancient calderas let loose. I grew up with a culture of watching for signs of awakening of Mt. Rainier and Mt. St. Helens,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_St._Helens Mt Hood and Adams and the ensuing educated warnings regarding pyroclastic flows that outdo tsunamis for destructive pucker factor and guaranteed immolation and suffocation of our mother. The models run in the super computers that finally proved to the game players in war rooms that humanity couldn't survive nuclear winter were based on the data gleaned from vulcanism as well as the folly of Chernobyl.


Quote:
Postby rutsuyasun » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:20 pm
FACT SHEET (UPDATED 8/23/10)
National Level Exercise 2011 (NLE 2011)
Private Sector Participation
National Level Exercise 2011 (NLE 2011) is scheduled for May 2011. The purpose of the
exercise is to prepare and coordinate a multiple-jurisdictional integrated response to a national
catastrophic event.
NLE 2011 is designated as a Tier I National Level Exercise.

snip

NLE 2011 is a White House directed Congressionally-mandated exercise that includes the
participation of all appropriate federal department and agency senior officials

snip

EXERCISE FOCUS
NLE 2011 will simulate the catastrophic nature of a major earthquake in the central United
States region of the New Madrid Seismic Zone (NMSZ). The year 2011 is the bicentennial
anniversary of the 1811 New Madrid earthquake, for which the NMSZ is named. NLE 2011 will
be the first NLE to simulate a natural hazard.

NLE 2011 activities will take place at command posts, emergency operation centers and other
locations to include federal facilities in the Washington D.C. area and federal, regional, state,
tribal, local and private sectors facilities in the eight member states of the Central United States
Earthquake Consortium (CUSEC). The eight member states of CUSEC encompass four
different FEMA regions: Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Tennessee (FEMA Region IV);
Illinois and Indiana (FEMA Region V); Arkansas (FEMA Region VI); and Missouri (FEMA
Region VII).

snip

NATIONAL PRIVATE SECTOR WORKING GROUP
The Department of Homeland Security intends to fully incorporate the guidance and
participation in NLE 2011 from a diverse range of private sector partners throughout the
business, not-for-profit, academic and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO) communities
including stakeholders from across the critical infrastructure and key resources community.

more details follow on private sector participation"

http://www.asisonline.org/documents/NLE_2011_FACT_SHEET_PS_Participation.pdf


Hang on everybody.

_________________
Silent friends are only good as pallbearers.


Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:37 pm
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3397
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Dex wrote:
Image
A powerful solar eruption that triggered a huge geomagnetic storm has disturbed radio communications and could disrupt electrical power grids, radio and satellite communication in the next days, NASA said.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1



Grist - the above is responsible - imo...

_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.
Omnia Vincit Veritas
"Ignis natura Renovatur Integram"


Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:14 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:38 am
Posts: 130
Location: RedwoodCoast,California
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
I'm posting this as a question for "DonDep" .

What is your opinion of this line of thought ?

( i.e. - "March (very soon) pole shift" )



Image

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/155389-terrals-nibiru-letter-to-elected-officials.html


Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:41 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3051
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
MONA LISA
An Alien Space Ship on the Moon

(Strange tubes were found on the alien female's face. These were later removed and her body was inspected and filmed on board the Lunar Module.)

http://www.viewzone2.com/monalisa.html

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:57 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 pm
Posts: 2721
Location: Fennell bay N.S.W. (AUS)
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
TexLittlefield wrote:
I'm posting this as a question for "DonDep" .

What is your opinion of this line of thought ?

( i.e. - "March (very soon) pole shift" )




Umm... Looks like a Glitch in NASA Soft



Seriously Is google Earth INSERTING this sh!t for kicks



I Have to agree with this video


_________________
I am a HIGHLY STRUNG PRIMA DONNA (atari)


Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:21 pm
Profile YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3397
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
OK - you have my attention!!

TexLittlefield - that is one interesting post you filed

It is the first evidence I have seen backed by facts that has made me sit up!

Well now - March 15 th hey! Sure makes sense to get the prepping engine speed to a harmonious sync!!

I checked out the Google Sky reference, and sure as sh&t, they cut out a piece of the sky!!?! Why??!!?

The JPL evidence of "ELEnin" give a closest proximity of .232 AU or 22,3 million miles from Earth on the similar date of the Mayan end of time date of 21 October 2011 (Baktun calendar I think?)

Terral listed the info on ringing ears or Silent Sound Spread Spectrum - which was the bit that got me. Both my wife and I have had serious ear ringing for the past two weeks now. This has been quite unusual.

Also - our cell signals have been crancky for the past few weeks now. OK I know we had an X-class 2 on Monday, but it seems to be getting worse. Just another weird fact for me.

So TexL - good post and I am listening intently and studying Terral's data.

It will be good to get DonD's input here. I am not a fan of Nancy+Zeta, but this new data is sure worth debating.

I am also going into PREP overdrive as of tomorrow!

:huh :dunno :huh

_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.
Omnia Vincit Veritas
"Ignis natura Renovatur Integram"


Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:03 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 pm
Posts: 2721
Location: Fennell bay N.S.W. (AUS)
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Digital Armageddon: Fact or Fiction?

_________________
I am a HIGHLY STRUNG PRIMA DONNA (atari)


Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:15 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:38 am
Posts: 130
Location: RedwoodCoast,California
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Sky wrote:

So TexL - good post and I am listening intently and studying Terral's data.



I'll add here that Terral's youtube channel was deleted by youtube yesterday


Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:29 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 pm
Posts: 2721
Location: Fennell bay N.S.W. (AUS)
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
NASA dares to Dream Despite lack of Cash

Oh Brother :roll they don't realise things like this happen everyday look up Andrew D. Basiago! NASA: Friggin' Idiots

_________________
I am a HIGHLY STRUNG PRIMA DONNA (atari)


Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:36 pm
Profile YIM
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3397
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
TexLittlefield wrote:
Sky wrote:

So TexL - good post and I am listening intently and studying Terral's data.



I'll add here that Terral's youtube channel was deleted by youtube yesterday



Maybe they took hi s page out, but I managed to find a copy of his 100% proof video and made myself a copy which "they" can't delete. It is a note on how he discovered the Google Sky "Hole" with the piece cut out, with no explanation. Why in heaven would "they" want that removed. It does not have any copyright issue info in it as far as I can see - which is the reason given for his Youtube deletion??!!?

The smell deepens....


:noway

_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.
Omnia Vincit Veritas
"Ignis natura Renovatur Integram"


Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:46 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 7:54 pm
Posts: 120
Location: Lost Angeles
Post Re: Planet X - Potential vs. Proof
Matt from 3WMElliott's channel on YT wrote:
It's been a while, simply because Nibiru proponents are trotting out the same nonsense week in, week out - so what's different enough to get me back into a video? As it happens, nothing.

Proponents are jumping onto the bandwagon of a recent article concerning the belief some astronomers have in there being another celestial body on the far outreaches of our solar system, as per the Nemesis hypothesis, and proponents being proponents, when they read the opinion of a journalist or a short hopeful quote from an astronomer, they immediately declare it to be an admission of withholding data and hiding planets from the public. Because, you know, that's how scientists work...

I've already talked about this back in March 2010, the last time an article caused a kerfuffle amongst believers, and this time is really no different. There may well be another object out there, but what proponents fail to realize is that it simply cannot be the object of their fantasies, it simply cannot swing by the inner solar system, it simply does not pose as grand a threat as they will no doubt portray it to and, above all, there simply isn't any evidence for it yet.

But of course, proponents will gladly ignore all of that and insist they and countless cultures throughout Earths ancient history were right all along, provide no evidence in support of their claims apart from a newspaper article or two, and make the mistake of confusing potential with proof.

Just because I am potentially a millionaire, that's not proof I am or ever will be one. Just because there is potentially another object, that's not proof there is or ever will be one. It's a simple concept, one that proponents simply don't get...

Have any thoughts, questions, suggestions or corrections? Leave a message in the comments.


This video sums up the latest PX/Nibiru/Nemesis claims, nicely:



For those who are on the fence about PX and haven't seen Matt's YT channel, his series of Nibiru videos are well-worth watching:

http://www.youtube.com/user/3WMElliott

Regards,
fulcanelli


Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:59 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:38 am
Posts: 130
Location: RedwoodCoast,California
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Image


http://www.space.com/10895-nasa-wise-space-telescope-mission-ends.html


Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:06 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 11:57 pm
Posts: 1509
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Hi, I ran across some interesting news that I thought everyone would find interesting.

Revealed: Air Force ordered software to manage army of fake virtual people
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/18/r ... al-people/

Quote:
As the text explains, the software would require licenses for 50 users with 10 personas each, for a total of 500. These personas would have to be "replete with background , history, supporting details, and cyber presences that are technically, culturally and geographacilly consistent." ..... It continues, noting the need for secure virtual private networks that randomize the operator's Internet protocol (IP) address, making it impossible to detect that it's a single person orchestrating all these posts. Another entry calls for static IP address management for each persona, making it appear as though each fake person was consistently accessing from the same computer each time. ..... The contract also sought methods to anonymously establish virtual private servers with private hosting firms in specific geographic locations. This would allow that server's "geosite" to be integrated with their social media profiles, effectively gaming geolocation services.

The Air Force added that the "place of performance" for the contract would be at MacDill Air Force Base, along with Kabul, Afghanistan and Baghdad. The contract was offered on June 22, 2010.


Here's the Procurement Solicitation:

Persona Management Software.
Solicitation Number: RTB220610
Agency: Department of the Air Force
Office: Air Mobility Command
https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity ... e&_cview=0

Scroll down to the PDF titled "SOLICITATION (Anonymizer).pdf (242.23 Kb)"

Real Eye Opener.

I wonder what the AIR FORCE needs a small army of "anonymous personas" for? huh? :whistle huh?

Certainly not anything to do with a large object in our solar system that MSM was forced to admit "might be out there at the edge of our solar system"
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/15/sc ... ce/?hpt=C2

Hmmmm....


Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:12 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:06 am
Posts: 640
Location: Music of the Spheres
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Tex, you posted:

Tex Littlefield wrote:
NASA Shuts Down Sky-Mapping Telescope


Jeeeeee-sus.

Je-e-e-s-friggin’-sus.

Shut down the WISE, huh, after only a year? WTF?

(Well, we know WTF, don’t we?)

To-o-o-o-o much good information. Can’t coverup in real time. To-o-o-o-o many anomalies, to-o-o-o many interesting images, and good questions...

Solution: Shut down the friggin’ public feed. Blind ‘em! N.B. Keep the cameras operating, of course, feed only to our Pine Gap station viewers with ultra-high security clearance... hehehehe.... :silly :silly :silly

I mean, how could anyone take seriously that this fantastically informative/ incredibly expensive/perfectly functioning space telescope should be arbitrarily ‘sh*t down’ (Ooops *typo* – but perhaps the greater zeitgeist has a comment here? Pardon. I will leave it as fair comment....)

I mean, really.

Do they really believe we are that stupid?

Obviously, yes, they’ll take that chance, won’t they? Desperate times require desperate measures.

Image

Cheers,

Selene


Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:33 pm
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3397
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Hey Lynnwood, I agree with you. What a bullsh%t story on WISE. Ran out of coolant?!!? Humbug!

Anyway, I spent most of my Friday night reading Terral's threads on ELEnin and the swarth of flames he has taken on it. (At my bandwidth - it takes all night!!) From what I can see is that he is determined, and his "15" list is solid, as we have been discussing or recorded evidense of all of those subjects on GT. He does not ramble and his facts are all reasonable and findable. He also handles the trolling well imo. So as far as comet ELEnin goes, I am in and am happy to at last follow a trail of evidence that makes sense to me.

At least for interest it is imo worth the time to checkout Terral on -
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/155389-terrals-nibiru-letter-to-elected-officials.html
and any related threads for comet ELEnin...

Anybody else have an opinion on this?? Just for the record here for those who have not gone through the threads, it is claimed ELEnin is a "code" being put out by the controllers and NOT a 500 mile large comet, but is actually a brown dwarf larger in the size of Jupiter and coming in at 90000 mph!! I have cloud here at present, but will be putting my spotting scope on that part of the sky as soon as the clouds clear. The coordinates are - 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58


:hmm :roll


[note to self (cauz I like gematria) this is may 777 th post to GT]

_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.
Omnia Vincit Veritas
"Ignis natura Renovatur Integram"


Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:55 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 3051
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
(Note: I'd like to have one of these...Dex)

Nano Air Vehicle

(PhysOrg.com) -- A prototype robot spy "ornithopter," the Nano-Hummingbird, has successfully completed flight trials in California. Developed by the company AeroVironment Inc., the miniature spybot looks like a hummingbird complete with flapping wings, and is only slightly larger and heavier than most hummingbirds, but smaller than the largest species.


http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-02-rob ... video.html

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:53 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:49 pm
Posts: 763
Location: Wisconsin
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Selene wrote:
Well, it does seem the ‘Planet X in our Solar System’ story is going mainstream. Here’s from no less MSM than Time magazine, yesterday:

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2049641,00.html#ixzz1EFZfgCd8

TIME magazine wrote:
Mystery Planet: Is a Rogue Giant Orbiting Our Sun?

“….when a pair of University of Louisiana astronomers, writing in the journal Icarus, advanced their recent theory about a new mystery planet in our solar system — and a very, very big one — their colleagues mostly just listened politely, then went back to work.

They reckoned without the Web, though. A few days ago, the British Independent ran an article about the possible planet, and suddenly the idea went viral. The likely reason the story caught fire: a key sentence that read "But scientists now believe the proof of its existence has already been gathered by a NASA space telescope, WISE, and is just waiting to be analysed."

That's just close enough to the truth to be dangerous, something that John Matese, co-author of the Icarus paper, admits — sort of. "What we're really saying," he explains, "is that there's suggestive evidence there might be something out there."



The fact that Time had to go with this story at all is part of what seems to be a wonderful new evolving reality of the growing role of web bloggers in driving MSM news coverage. The MSM now has to scramble to keep up with the bloggers, who seem to be breaking real news first again and again.

It’s becoming clearer and clearer to the MSM that they’re losing readers/viewers – and their accompanying advertising revenue – to “clicks and views” on websites. The MSM have set up their own sites in response, in the hopes of re-capturing their former markets and readership – which is declining catastrophically.

The high capital costs and licensing involved in setting up major newspapers, TV stations or magazines once kept ‘outsider’ competition to a minimum. It was a tremendous gatekeeping hurdle. But those costs are now comparatively negligible for setting up a blog, YouTube channel or website. Anyone can now be seen and heard worldwide online and in realtime for practically free.

And the best part is that readers and viewers are responding in droves. A good item can be passed around the net worldwide in no time. New ideas and new info no longer need “editors” or “peer review” to be seen, beyond the rigorous razzing they are likely to get as feedback from readers. (This too, is new; readers no longer need to write a Letter to the Editor and hope someone will deign to publish it.) And more and more readers are turning to so-called conspiracy and whistleblower sites to get their information.

So this has left the MSM scrambling to catch up; the news agenda is no longer their exclusive property.

The worm is turning. The second Gutenberg Revolution is beginning to take hold.

We can no longer be silenced.

Ya-a-a-a-a-y.

:elephant :banana :brockoli :elephant :banana :brockoli

Cheers,

Selene


It is easy to put 2 and 2 together here. Is that why the shut down WISE? But then again way back in the middle fifties I surmised that there was a 10th planet that was very large that caused pluto's strange orbit. I used Bodes Law to figure the distance of the planet from our sun, Sol. So what I am saying is that perhaps this strange large object has been there all the time and no one ever knew because it was black. I also speculated that it was made of ice and was covered with dirt. It may be the cause of water on earth and the cause of all the craters on all the planets in our solar system. A collision with a large piece of rock or even a comet might have broken chunks of ice off and sent them our way, chunks large enough to survive our atmosphere.

_________________
the time traveler


Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:09 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 pm
Posts: 2721
Location: Fennell bay N.S.W. (AUS)
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Dex wrote:
(Note: I'd like to have one of these...Dex)

Nano Air Vehicle

(PhysOrg.com) -- A prototype robot spy "ornithopter," the Nano-Hummingbird, has successfully completed flight trials in California. Developed by the company AeroVironment Inc., the miniature spybot looks like a hummingbird complete with flapping wings, and is only slightly larger and heavier than most hummingbirds, but smaller than the largest species.


http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-02-rob ... video.html


So whould I Dex

_________________
I am a HIGHLY STRUNG PRIMA DONNA (atari)


Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:11 pm
Profile YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.