It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:15 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
So does that mean my use of the term 'human' was taken as a slight, guys? I used it to reinforce the idea that I am terran-born, and not some 'star child' or 'reptilian'....also that I'm not merely an American, or a Westerner, or a caucasian.....instead, I belong to the species of sentient inhabitants of this world, a species which (most of us anyway) belong to and so can identify with each other. Again, that's partially to differentiate us from those who may have played a role in our genetic engineering but who aren't "us" from some imaginary future 'time-line' (a reference to the P24Ks, the P47Ks and the P52Ks who are allegedly 'us' from some imaginary 'future').

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selene, you beat me to the punch! I too saw that commercial for the first time yesterday, and was tempted to mention it here, but you did one better and snagged the whole thing so we could all watch. I had the very same thought as I watched it:

Selene wrote:
That the ad is running - and popular - suggests a significant straw in the wind/zeitgeist shift per public perception and readiness to accept or understand what the alternative media has been talking about. I think that websites like the GT - and many, many others here - are getting more readership and comprehension than generally acknowledged.

Well-said, as usual! :clap

p.s. Sorry about the Greek, Lynnwood lol.....you're right though, many people focus on these obvious 'absurdities' (for lack of a better term; fulcanelli, I think we can agree to call the concept of Earth-halted-in-its-orbit as an "absurdity") and thus register the disbelief that then tosses the entire premise down the rabbit-hole. And that's understandable, because even those that accept the premise shouldn't be doing so with a naive belief in what someone says, just because it's widely repeated, or stated by an attractive pitch-man/woman, or preached behind a pulpit or podium. They should always do so clear-eyed and rationally. And in most cases, there IS a scientific understanding that can be had, though the "scientific method" will usually prove unfruitful. Still, that doesn't negate the logic behind it.

Remember, at this point I'm just 'watching the parade' :popcorn and looking for a better logical argument that takes as much of the data into account as possible. Which reminds me.....has everyone seen the continued sinking of the Indonesian and Phillipine islands, as well as the many sinkholes and landslides, etc, of the areas involved in the so-called 'South American roll'? And there are PICTURES.....lots of 'em. Still nothing on the MSM though, and I'd say don't expect it until they simply can't hide it or excuse it away.

Scroll down this page to see: http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog/list

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

This one is cut above the rest ..........

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:13 pm
GT Truther

Just as predicted for this time by the dreaded ZetaTalk:

Mar 11, 2011

8.8 magnitude quake strikes Japan

{edit at 2:03am EST: USGS first tried to pawn it off as a 7.8, then admitted it was 8.8....then MSNBC said it was an 8.9. CNN now claiming it also as an 8.9.}

Reporters at the Associated Press Tokyo Bureau take shelter under a table while a strong quake strikes eastern Japan.

A tsunami warning was in effect for Japan, Russia, Marcus Island and the Northern Marianas. A tsunami watch has been issued for Guam, Taiwan, the Philippines, Indonesia and US state of Hawaii.

An earlier report had put the quake at 7.9. Numerous injuries were reported by police in Japan's Miyagi prefecture.

Japan's NHK says a small tsunami hit the shore near the epicentre around 3pm local time (2pm Singapore time).

Japan's meteorological agency warns that a tsunami as high as 6m could strike the coast near Miyagi prefecture, closest to the epicentre.

The agency says the quake struck at 2.46pm on Friday (1.46pm Singapore time) at a depth of 10km, about 125km off the eastern coast. -- AP, AFP

:popcorn

ZetaTalk: Japan Quakes

Written June 19, 2010

The Zetas have stated that the New Madrid fault will adjust prior to the European tsunami and that significant seismic adjustments in Japan will precede the New Madrid adjustment. After the New Madrid adjusts, Mexico/Southern California will "almost simultaneously" adjust, and then corresponding adjustments will occur in the Pacific Northwest of the US and Canada.Where will earthquake, eruption happen prior to the Japan BIG earthquake? [and from another] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nankai_meg ... arthquakes The Nankai megathrust is thought to have caused at least 12 great earthquakes in the last ca. 1300 years. Earthquakes involving the A+B segments are generally referred to as Nankai (literally South Sea) earthquakes, C+D Tonankai (literally Southeast Sea) earthquakes and C+D+E Tokai (literally East Sea) earthquakes. The earthquake repeat intervals are generally in the range 90-200 years. "BIG EQ" means Bigger than Magnitude 8 EQ, a series of EQ, Tokai EQ, Tonankai EQ, Nankai EQ that result collapse: house 600,000; Hanshin EQ 25,000 houses; dead:30,000; Hanshin EQ dead 6432! Where will EQ and Eruption in the world prior to BIG EQ in Japan?

Japan is rattled almost daily by earthquakes of magnitude 5 and 6. It is only when the magnitude is large enough to be classified as a 7 that international news even pays attention. The country has learned to live with such quakes, its infrastructure built in anticipation of earthquakes, and before the modern era, housing was built with bamboo and with very flexible construction designs that can creak and tilt but not shatter. So what would constitute large earthquakes sufficient to be a herald for the New Madrid adjustment? We are speaking here of quakes with a magnitude of 8 or higher, truly in the scale of a 9 but perhaps not called that because of the USGS coverup on quake magnitude. These quakes will rival the large quakes that Japan has historically suffered periodically, but will be characterized by sympathetic adjustments in the Pacific Ring of Fire not normally accompanying large Japan quakes. The whole region will be seen as under pressure from subducting Pacific plates and the reaction to this pressure.

How does this spate of large quakes fit in with the overall scheme of the plate movements that have been described for a movement to a 7 of 10? We are not allowed to say what will come first among the scenarios described, or whether there will be other scenarios that will occur that were not included in the holographic presentation. This presentation described plate movement, not overall impact. It did not include sinkholes or deluge or weather extremes or exploding volcanoes or quakes large enough to ravage cities. We are not allowed to provide the sequence of events, nor warn of just when a particular devastation will strike.

Written August 21, 2010

Can the Zeta's respond to the degree of devastation and affect on population they expect Japan to experience when the series of 8+ magnitude EQ's strike and what regions or cities would be most particularly affected? [and from another] Accepted and will be included with Steve Havas Q about Japan. Yes, this is significant! Displaying seismic activity on line until today's date August 18, there have been 26 quakes between 4.6 and 7.3 magnitude between August 13-18. I find it quite remarkable increase of tremors and earthquakes in the Mariana Islands. Why should so much seismic activity? Is the announcement of a major movement of plates?

Japan is at the juncture of several plate boundaries. The southern islands are situated on the great Eurasian Plate, and fare the best because this plate is massive and stable. The northern islands are on a tongue of the great N American Plate, but this tongue is likewise stable although it comes under extreme stress particularly at its tip, sometimes called the Okhotsk Plate. It is the pressure from the Pacific that is the issue, as the Pacific is compressing. Likewise, the Philippine Plate is at issue, as it loses in the compression game and in essence is pushed under and lost. The Philippine Plate is tipping, rising at the Mariana Islands and diving under the tongue of the Eurasian Plate that holds Indonesia. This tongue is itself being pushed down. Imagine the domino effect of the Mariana Trench folding against the Philippine Plate, tipping this sideways to drive the western edge under the tongue holding Indonesia, which is at the same time breaking and bending to subduct under the curve of the Indo-Australian Plate.

This is a domino pressure, happening almost simultaneously. The scenario guarantees that the islands of southern Japan will be doing mountain building, particularly at the point where these plates converge at Mt. Fuji. The pressure from the compressing Pacific is applied directly on the northern islands of Japan, however, where the Pacific Plate is pushing under these islands. Thus when plate movement begins, there will first be a tipping and pushing down and under the south of Japan, and then as resistance here is eased, pressure on the northern part of Japan increases until an adjustment is made there likewise. The great quakes to afflict Japan prior to the pole shift will be thus in the south first, followed by great quakes in the northern islands of Japan with consequent tsunami heading for N America. Just when this will hit, and how much time will pass between the quakes in the south to be followed by quakes in the north, we cannot say.

Written December 11, 2010

I have one question. Where will the epicenter of Japan's two M9+EQ be? Mariana trench or Philippines plate, place that Japan assume?

The folding of the Pacific (whereby the Marian Trench folds against the Mariana Plate, which folds against and under the Philippine Plate, which folds against and under the plate tongue holding Indonesia) will of course involve Japan in the shocks. How would this not be so? The Philippine Plate is also pushing under the south island of Japan, and the point of juncture at Mount Fiji, a three-plate boundary where the Pacific and Philippine plates slide past each other, will be a focus. The south island will have jolts as the Philippine Plate tilts and pushes under it, and Mount Fiji will also receive jolts as the Pacific Plate reverberates from having the Philippine Plate scrape along its side. These quakes we would place in the magnitude of 8, though they will be downgraded to be in the range of magnitude 7. The north island shocks will be worse, as the Pacific Plate is not going to tilt the way the Philippine Plate did, thus it will ram its way under the north island. Here is where the great shocks will occur, where they will unquestionably be called of a magnitude 8 but will in truth be more akin to magnitude 9 quakes.

All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com
Reprinted with permission.

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

I'm watching the footage of the tsunami wiping out huge tracts of a Japanese city....this is stunning. Absolutely stunning; even the reporters covering it are hard-pressed to find the right words.......absolutely amazing, the destruction just going on and on and on and on.....

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

8.9 MAGNITUDE - JAPAN EARTHQUAKE

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:56 pm
GT Truther

nothing here, move along... :popcorn :yamon

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Not Nice...

News reports this morning - An 8.8 M quake struck Japan on the eastern coast!!'

Loss of life immanent. Tsunami warning issued for Pacific.

We shall be holding Japan and its people in our prayers this morning...

:candle

Ps-edit: Did not check the board for updates, you guys beat me to it! Well done for the news.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:06 am
Profile WWW

Dondep wrote:
I'm watching the footage of the tsunami wiping out huge tracts of a Japanese city....this is stunning. Absolutely stunning; even the reporters covering it are hard-pressed to find the right words.......absolutely amazing, the destruction just going on and on and on and on.....

Same thing went through my mind watching the news this am! Destruction in real time!!

Wonder what it is going to be like emotionally when the train really gets going?

:huh

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:14 am
Profile WWW

:hmm

FWIW guys - 4 days and counting to the alleged ELEnin conjunction...

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quake Carnage Ongoing

- LIVE GT'ing by dondep (tweet-free)

Sky wrote:
Same thing went through my mind watching the news this am! Destruction in real time!!

Wonder what it is going to be like emotionally when the train really gets going?

:huh

That's why it's so important to be emotionally prepared, as well as spiritually, physically, and mentally. It's now 2:55am and the vivid footage is rolling by in real-time, live, without any repeat.......the helicopter has a great view (how can you not....you have an entire industrial city below you, being engulfed in a never-ending tsunami flood, I'm watching white-caps race into the farm fields outside the city now....) CNN just confirmed it IS an 8.9 and not an 8.4.....quake felt as far away as Beijing......wow, just thousands of cars being caught up by this wave, people on the streets, leaping out of windows....

3:00am EST - Japanese prime minister coming on twice now.... amazing......a huge, thick coating of brown goo and the remains of houses, cars, boats, piping, whole refinery storage tanks is washing over even the highway overpasses, it's like an entire bottle of molasses is being poured over a toy railroad set. Now the ground-level cameras show how the buildings in downtown areas are flooding up to the 2nd and 3rd floors.....it just occured to me this is right out of an anime collection. They're showing the Prime Minister yet again, going up into this special command post of some kind.....huge ocean-going tanker ships are being shown bottom-up and smashed into the coastline.....most of the city now under some feet of water.....

3:15am EST - reports that a 10-meter (that's 30 ft., right?) wall of water has inundated the city of Sendai, population over a million......powerful aftershocks still vibrating the studio.....ah, tsunami warning for Indonesia, Australia, Mexico and South America....hundreds of thousands in Tokyo are stranded, even bullet trains ground to a halt...2-1/2 hours into it and it's still unfolding.....refinery tanks blowing up in huge balls of flame...fires raging out of control......

3:25am EST - 19 countries have now been issued a tsunami warning, including Russia.....massive understatement; reporter just handed a bulletin from the gov't, says total dead is 8.....wryly notes that by just looking at the video footage, we can tell that number will certainly rise.....

3:36am EST - tsunami was 50-ft. high when it slammed into Sendai.....overshocks still ongoing....wow, the wall is racing down a superhighway, with cars driving furiously as fast they can just ahead of it....

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sky TV news here is reporting the UN as saying that the wall of water (tsunami) spreading out through the Pacific will be higher than some smaller Pacific islands in their totality.

All I can think of by way of comment is to hope that they are wrong, as the implications are horrific.

-----------------------------------------

This event is a 'biggie' and it seems that once the full extent has become known it will 'shock the world'. Yet if the Zetans are correct then even bigger events are looming.

Simon

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:16 am

As I watch the news:

Tsunami now hitting Hawaii. Six foot wave hits Maui, water receded 6 feet then the wave came in 6 feet high, a twelve foot difference. Expected to hit Hawaii in a few minutes.

California, Oregon expected to see a 3 foot tsunami hit the coast. Another report says Crescent City, CA likely to see 6 to 7 foot waves. The first wave isn't necessarily the largest. Northern CA, Oregon, Washington, Alaska under tsunami warning; southern CA under tsunami watch.

In Japan, there is a passenger train "unaccounted for" in Japan. Japanese police have so far found at least 300 bodies washed up on the beach.

So far there have been 19 aftershocks, several 7.0 magnitude.

Residents within 3 km of one nuclear reactor have been asked to evacuate.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:39 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

--

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:47 am

On the financial front:

Japanese tremors, tsunami rattle world stock markets

LONDON: World markets went into a tailspin today as tremors from the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan shook investors' sentiment already bogged down by political unrest in the oil-rich Middle East and North Africa region.

Asian stocks slumped into red with most of the region's markets shedding over one per cent while European bourses were shaky in early afternoon trade.

The disaster has sent shock waves across the global economy, which is already grappling with Libyan crisis, high oil prices, European debt woes and brewing turmoil in Saudi Arabia.

con. http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/mar ... 680818.cms

Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:49 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

For those wondering if this is the signal that the New Madrid is next, re-read this portion:

I have one question. Where will the epicenter of Japan's two M9+EQ be? Mariana trench or Philippines plate, place that Japan assume?

The folding of the Pacific (whereby the Marian Trench folds against the Mariana Plate, which folds against and under the Philippine Plate, which folds against and under the plate tongue holding Indonesia) will of course involve Japan in the shocks. How would this not be so? The Philippine Plate is also pushing under the south island of Japan, and the point of juncture at Mount Fiji, a three-plate boundary where the Pacific and Philippine plates slide past each other, will be a focus. The south island will have jolts as the Philippine Plate tilts and pushes under it, and Mount Fiji will also receive jolts as the Pacific Plate reverberates from having the Philippine Plate scrape along its side. These quakes we would place in the magnitude of 8, though they will be downgraded to be in the range of magnitude 7. The north island shocks will be worse, as the Pacific Plate is not going to tilt the way the Philippine Plate did, thus it will ram its way under the north island. Here is where the great shocks will occur, where they will unquestionably be called of a magnitude 8 but will in truth be more akin to magnitude 9 quakes.

from http://www.zetatalk.com/7of10/7of10-53.htm

I've resisted the temptation to post the dozens of pictures of a flooded downtown Jakarta, along with many many other scenes all over Indonesia (and the Phillipines, etc) that are on the poleshift.ning site, but they are indeed there for all to see, showing that the predicted "7 of 10" may be slow in coming, but it's certainly underway.

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:25 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

My local area here .....

===========================

From my local newspaper here ..."the Arcata eye"

http://www.arcataeye.com/

Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:49 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Update 6: The owner of the plant, TEPCO, says the reactor pressure is rising, and there are risks of a radiation leak, according to Reuters.

Update 7: Now the trade minister says a leak is possible.

Update 8: Word is, Japanese authorities will release a small amount of radioactive vapor into the air to ease pressure.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/fukushima-nuclear-plant-2011-3#ixzz1GJzIacN2

The above is a really good site for updates. BTW there has just been a 6.0+ on the WEST coast of Japan. See the Earthquake thread for more info. :shock:

BB

Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:35 pm
Site Admin

L2L wrote:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Don go ahead and post the photos your refering too.

I must say I am paying a little more attention with this one...

Sky wrote:
:hmm

FWIW guys - 4 days and counting to the alleged ELEnin conjunction...

What was that prediction again Sky, sorry been so many missed dates that I stopped listeing..

Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:40 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Here is the latest AP update on the quake..

US says Japan earthquake left billions in damage
(AP) – 1 hour ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — A massive earthquake that struck off the coast of Japan Friday was the strongest quake in the area in nearly 1,200 years.

David Applegate, a senior science adviser for earthquake and geologic hazards for the U.S. Geological Survey, said the 8.9-magnitude quake ruptured a patch of the earth's crust 150 miles long and 50 miles across.

He said the earthquake, which also spawned a massive tsunami that hit Japan before racing across the Pacific Ocean to Hawaii and the West Coast of the United States, likely caused tens of billions of dollars in structural damage in Japan.

Laura K. Furgione, deputy director for the National Weather Service, said the tsunami first hit Hawaii early Friday morning. An 8.1-foot wave destroyed piers and docks in Crescent City, Calif., later Friday.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:20 pm
GT Truther

My gut is telling me that another BIG quake is coming.. bigger than Japan's..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:47 pm
Site Admin

Phatman wrote:
Here is the latest AP update on the quake..

US says Japan earthquake left billions in damage
(AP) – 1 hour ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — A massive earthquake that struck off the coast of Japan Friday was the strongest quake in the area in nearly 1,200 years.

David Applegate, a senior science adviser for earthquake and geologic hazards for the U.S. Geological Survey, said the 8.9-magnitude quake ruptured a patch of the earth's crust 150 miles long and 50 miles across.

He said the earthquake, which also spawned a massive tsunami that hit Japan before racing across the Pacific Ocean to Hawaii and the West Coast of the United States, likely caused tens of billions of dollars in structural damage in Japan.

Laura K. Furgione, deputy director for the National Weather Service, said the tsunami first hit Hawaii early Friday morning. An 8.1-foot wave destroyed piers and docks in Crescent City, Calif., later Friday.

150 miles long and 50 miles across!???!!! :awe

Phatz - I think your "gut" just might be on to something. Look for a big earthquake in Bolivia or Brazil. South America is the antipodes to Japan. See below from Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipodes

Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:57 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Crescent City harbor destroyed; 4 people swept into sea, 1 feared dead

Eight-foot waves from the Japan tsunami destroyed much of Crescent City harbor, battered boats, closed the 101 Freeway and left one person missing.

KDRV-TV reported that four people were washed out to sea Friday. Three were hurt and one is feared dead.

snip

The Associated Press reported that the Coast Guard was searching for a man swept out to sea while taking pictures of the tsunami.

Read more here: http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-crescent-city-harbor-destroyed-20110311,0,1105044.story?track=rss

:candle :candle

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:11 pm
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:

We cannot master, nor foretell, all the tides of the world. What weather is to come we cannot rule or know.
-Olòrin

Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:47 pm
GT Truther

Cyberbird wrote:
Phatman wrote:

We cannot master, nor foretell, all the tides of the world. What weather is to come we cannot rule or know.
-Olòrin

Hello Everybody,
You may consider that 35 Tsunami buoys became in event mode (1) + (2) two in the Atlantic Ocean:

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov

(1) The Pacific Ocean is start to Folding

(2) A smoking gun of the "Gravitational Pull/Tide" of Nibiru over the Planet Earth's Crust!

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:07 pm
Profile WWW

per CNN: 2 of 3 reactors are leaking radiation and are on meltdown. Evacuating another 10,000 people. 3 kils around one and 10 kils around another.

We have a family friend, he and his sister went to school and swimming and basketball together with my girls, he is in Japan. He started his Hockey career here at home, became a Kamloops Blazers Major Jr Hockey, we watched all his games, as we are season ticket holders, went to Japan and plays now for Japans National Men's Ice Hockey team and Oij's Team. He went there and met a lovely girl, married her, settled down and they have a little girl and I believe another baby on the way or already born.

No word:(

Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:13 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 37  Next