It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:22 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
L2L:
Quote:
The project has been likened by web experts to China's attempts to control and restrict free speech on the internet. Critics are likely to complain that it will allow the US military to create a false consensus in online conversations, crowd out unwelcome opinions and smother commentaries or reports that do not correspond with its own objectives.

The discovery that the US military is developing false online personalities – known to users of social media as "sock puppets" – could also encourage other governments, private companies and non-government organisations to do the same.

Full Story>>>

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/20 ... l-networks

Well they are sure going look stupid with all my Bulldog Breeders on facebook!! A few stupid comments will drive them away. I can see it now, what is your bitch's P levels, and how square is she looking? :roflmao

Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:12 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Hi guys my Computer blew up so I'm using my old one LOL! it's really slow :flame :gah I am So Pi$$ed off at the cockroaches and my mother won't allow us to get pest controlled

It wasn't cockroaches it was the computer OVERHEATING BL**DY H*LL :headbang :headbang :headbang :flame :shtf :beer :gah

I'm also using the OPERA web browser! LOL! it's spell checking automatically KEWL :crylaugh with little red dots under the wrong spelling

Hi Fr33k,

computers overheating is a hazard of time... most central processing units (CPU) give off a lot of heat and usually these are cooled using fans; the issue is that depending on the materials used and fan design the bearings often wear out causing the fan to run more slowly (even seize right up) and this makes the cpu run hotter than it should. Sometimes also the metal fins on the assembley which absorbs the heat from the cpu (wicking it towards the fan) become blocked by dust and fluff, again impairing cooling. When I worked in a computer workshop I often vacuumed inside the case and around the fan - I also used tweezers and long thin screwdrivers to gently remove the fluff from the fins. (this was done at the fan end of the fins, as thats where the dust accumulated; generally its best not removing the fan assembley from the computer, unless it is failing). The computers were of course switched off / unplugged and I used a plastic (not metal) vacuum nozzle attachment.

This problem especially occured to computers placed on carpets under a desk, and was more likely to result in overheating in very hot weather.

Sometimes computers have extra fans to boost airflow and hense cooling. Sometimes also computer users wish they didn't as too many fans can be noisy.

Laptops also becomne clogged up in this way, especially when people use them on beds and / or have pets. Although it did not happen so often I did sometimes open them up, and clear them out.

Hope this helps,

Simon

Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:11 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:

Hi Fr33k,

computers overheating is a hazard of time... most central processing units (CPU) give off a lot of heat and usually these are cooled using fans; the issue is that depending on the materials used and fan design the bearings often wear out causing the fan to run more slowly (even seize right up) and this makes the cpu run hotter than it should. Sometimes also the metal fins on the assembley which absorbs the heat from the cpu (wicking it towards the fan) become blocked by dust and fluff, again impairing cooling. When I worked in a computer workshop I often vacuumed inside the case and around the fan - I also used tweezers and long thin screwdrivers to gently remove the fluff from the fins. (this was done at the fan end of the fins, as thats where the dust accumulated; generally its best not removing the fan assembley from the computer, unless it is failing). The computers were of course switched off / unplugged and I used a plastic (not metal) vacuum nozzle attachment.

This problem especially occured to computers placed on carpets under a desk, and was more likely to result in overheating in very hot weather.

Sometimes computers have extra fans to boost airflow and hense cooling. Sometimes also computer users wish they didn't as too many fans can be noisy.

Laptops also becomne clogged up in this way, especially when people use them on beds and / or have pets. Although it did not happen so often I did sometimes open them up, and clear them out.

Hope this helps,

Simon

Yeah It was OVERHEATED it's working normally now, Strange thing is My computer is on top of the desk I'm using Weird yes?!? my new one I sucked all the dust out of it with a vacuum cleaner and it worked :crylaugh Strange?!?

Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:20 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

...and the pounding and shaking of northeastern Japan goes on...

Originally reported as 7.1 Mw - EASTERN HONSHU, JAPAN, after "review" is now 6.6 Magnitude
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... 002n9v.php

Only 6 miles down this time.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:05 am
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:

Originally reported as 7.1 Mw - EASTERN HONSHU, JAPAN, after "review" is now 6.6 Magnitude

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:

No news of Leuren Moret ???? You said if she evacuated California it would be bad. Now irradiated strawberries and mushrooms in NoCal.
My faith in the real news has plummeted to zero.
My partner said today 'but it's not on the news" - typical - he of many has no time to read alternative sites, and is frustrated by my angst.
I'm trying to tell him of the fixes in the Middle East, the bankster scams, the magnetometry and its links to major earthquakes. Ostrich head - although the evidence from the magnetometers (HAARP site down - but not this one... http://www.lund.irf.se/helioshome/magnetometerdata.html
I'm begging my nearest and dearest to wake up :scared

Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:50 am
GT Truther

(Note: This article is in quite a few places on the Internet...Dex)

Russia orders missile alert after mysterious ‘vortex’ slams into Germany:
http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news- ... any-report

Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:21 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

Aww.. Not again! the reptilian warbirds are coming see I knew about this but all the egghead's won't know sh*t they shot a INTER-DIMENSIONAL PORTAL and through it shot a HEAT BEAM that blew up things!

Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:33 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I just emailed Leuren Moret again. She answered last time in less than 24 hours.

UPDATE 4/14 - No reply yet, I will try again.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Nuclear threat level raised
Crisis rates in most severe category
Japanese authorities "provisionally" declared the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear accident a level 7 event, putting the crisis on par with the 1986 Chernobyl disaster.

FULL STORY
http://www.cnn.com/

Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:18 pm
Profile WWW

Dex wrote:

What a find Dex - over 2000 hits now on Google...

... going viral???

:huh :huh :huh

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:11 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Dex wrote:

Interesting! It appears this originated with Sorcha Faal!

Found an interesting tidbit on another forum, The Tinfoil Palace. An interesting note from a user:

Quote:
I just did a little investigating---that province where the accident occurred in Germany is Angela Merkel's constituency. Recall, a previous Sorcha Faal report indicated that there was an attempted assassination against her by our guys over Germany's pulling out of NATO due to the Libya operation. My take---don't necessarily buy into that gamma ray explosion communicating with those "asteroids"---it could very well be a terrestrial source

:hmm

And then later in the thread in response to another post:

Quote:
the old gamma ray misdirection play . . . works like a charm every time. ; ) (I believe they want us to be looking up, when in fact we should keep our eyes focused right here on the ground).

double :hmm

Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:27 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Dex wrote:

... going viral???

Key word-----BLUE BEAM ?

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:50 am
Truth Seeker

Dex wrote:

Consensus is it's a Sorcha Faal (David Booth) hoax.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:03 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
We have until July... (one man's doom laden economic forecast)

He does not say this but from other sources I've already been expecting the next stage of the global financial upheavals to really start to bite in August... just weeks before Elenin gives us something even more urgent to focus on.

Simon

:yamon

Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:43 pm
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:
Sky wrote:
Dex wrote:

... going viral???
Key word-----BLUE BEAM ?

I saw this yesterday morning and something is not quite right.
It is either:
1) The new Psyops Information Social Spam software (or PISS) at work from the PTB ;)
or
2) http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=201790
A genuine space war

This was a short clip on MTV's 'Cartoon Sushi' circa 1997.
MTV was broadcast for covert Ops info before Youtube.

Please note at time mark 0:59 the Felix the cat character.
In the days before NOD became admin on SNED Felix was an admin on the site.

Dan joked that he was the care bear with the right hand that got sniped and Marcie was the other care bear. (time mark 1:41)
At 1:07 and 1:43 notice the hybrid aggressive creatures from down under, which have bug like eyes .
At 0:43 these creatures had spawn from a six legged crab or ant.
These remind me of ants and ET Grays.

At 1:47 Dan grows a new paw (symbolism of his reprogramming?)
at 1:53 the Vail of smoke clears,
The number 153 also has a meaning
http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/153.html

Also note at time mark 2:31 "the Unicorn".
Strange this video was so popular later
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Charlie_the_Unicorn
Also strange was "Charlie" is awakened by two unicorns, one pink and one blue (ala matrix red/blue)
Also the "Charlie" meme was used by Charlie the time traveler.
Maybe a coincidence, but I often find there are messages for us in the things that resonate and there is a lot of resonation going on.

One of the first interactions with Dan of SNED involved me posting this video, and it did seem to raise the SNED alert level quite a bit when I first posted it.

Now that I think about it, I believe it could have been the reason for SNED to ban me, i.e. getting too close to truth!

Perhaps this video was a Peter max inspired explanation of the real cosmos, which got the SNED attention?

May be things are much more complicated that we expect and option #2 is close to the truth?

Peace,

MT7

PS: I find it a rather strange coincidence that a couple of years ago everyone was seeing 11, 11:11, etc on clocks and then September 11, March 11 and now April 11 events.....Hummm

Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:14 pm
GT Truther

MT7, that video is just plain weird. Wow.

I found something on RMN a few minutes ago that tops it.

This falls in the category of: Don't shoot the messenger.

Kerry Cassidy has released/posted Bill Ryan's personal typed information regarding the "Charles Material" - his 2nd Draft of what Charles told him in regards to the origin of humans. What he hinted at but did not release. Kerry did it without Bill's permission:

THE CHARLES MATERIAL
http://www.scribd.com/doc/52991634/Fami ... to-Charles

Quote:
VIEW OF HUMAN FAMILY TREE MATERIAL GIVEN BY CHARLES TO BILL BACK IN 2010

SOURCE PAGE:
http://camelotforum.com/index.php?optio ... Itemid=164

LETTER TO BILL:

I am putting this in writing so there is no confusion. Based on my dream (and now after hearing subsequent events at your end) I believe you are being targeted because you possess this information. Therefore I am going to release it from my end so that this goes viral and you cannot be targeted any longer. I do this without your consent and take full responsibility. Whereas in my view this information contains gross inaccuracies, I believe that it is being used by Charles (and group) as a sort of 'power over you' by them so that they can use that as leverage to make you think you have something they 'don't want out there' and therefore you are perceived as a sort of threat....

The only way to deal with such coercion is to make the whole thing public. There is no reason not to..

Having me release it will remove the pressure from you and also since I will strongly emphasize this is distorted and ego centric on their part it will hopefully force the situation into a whirlpool of disinfo and eliminate this nonsensical targeting and implied threat.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Again, because it is not information with the ring of truth it will go the way of all such information eventually. It is only because you give it power that it has any over you at all.

In the spirit of Camelot, and the best place to hide is out in the open I release this info.

Love,

Kerry
Pages 1 & 2 of the letter are just personal and not included...

I have to admit, it is fascinating. I post it to inform and allow you to make your own choice..

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:24 am
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
MT7, that video is just plain weird. Wow.

I found something on RMN a few minutes ago that tops it.

[I have to admit, it is fascinating. I post it to inform and allow you to make your own choice..

Confusions About Human Races

Over the last thirty five years a major change has taken place in our biological understanding of the concept of human “race,” largely as a consequence of an immense increase in our knowledge of human genetics. As a biological rather than a social construct, “race” has ceased to be seen as a fundamental reality characterizing the human species. Nevertheless, there appear from time to time claims that racial categories represent not arbitrary socially and historically defined groups but objective biological divisions based on genetic differences.

snip

But as genetics developed and it became possible to characterize the genetic differences between individuals and populations it became apparent, that every population of every species in fact differs genetically to some degree from every other population. Thus, every population is a separate “geographic race” and it was realized that nothing was added by the racial category. The consequence of this realization was the abandonment of “race” as a biological category during the last quarter of the twentieth century, an abandonment that spread into anthropology and human biology. However, that abandonment was never complete in the case of the human species. There has been a constant pressure from social and political practice and the coincidence of racial, cultural and social class divisions reinforcing the social reality of race, to maintain “race” as a human classification. If it were admitted that the category of “race” is a purely social construct, however, it would have a weakened legitimacy. Thus, there have been repeated attempts to reassert the objective biological reality of human racial categories despite the evidence to the contrary.

Read more here: http://raceandgenomics.ssrc.org/Lewontin/

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:05 am

Fascinating find Lynnwood...

I agree with most of the story line but not with the origin. What came before the Rep and HUman conflict started? I beleive the Lost book of Enoch gives us most of the clues to complete that take on the origins of Earth Life. An experiment is surely is. The big question remains is - Who is the experimenter? I do not believe it to be the HUmans (33 families) OR the Reps! (hint --- OffWorlders!)

I completely agree with the way the origin of things is spelt out in the Pistus Sophia and I am sure the Essenes knew this too, hence them being persecuted. Sorry for those who thought that the OHASPE or the Germain cosmologies held the truth - simply fascinating as they were, they were still manipulations of the truth.

Having Rep DNA or not is not the real issue. What is VERY real is that HUmans have the ability to "switch on" their DNA/RNA complex and "communicate" with the off planet benevolents. How is the issue! Hence we have all the mind control and fear scenarios being meme'd out like there is no tomorrow.

I think Bill's take on the story is too sensational. There are no allowances for the Spiritual FACTOR!

But it is nice to see cracks appearing in the APPARENT truth!

I defy anyone to disprove the link between this "spilled" story and the Protocols of the Elders!!!

So - its ho-hum for me and back to my "work".

Thanks again Lynnwood....

;)

Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:51 am
Profile WWW

Oh - a sidebar note from me: I do not think we have ten years left (or more) as in Bill's letter...

The Omega event is closer than most would believe.

The question to be answered - What will the experiment deliver as the "ultimate" result?

What do You think...?

:roll

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:00 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sky wrote:
Oh - a sidebar note from me: I do not think we have ten years left (or more) as in Bill's letter...

The Omega event is closer than most would believe.

The question to be answered - What will the experiment deliver as the "ultimate" result?

What do You think...?

:roll

Okay, Sky, I'll bite! :mrgreen:

Let the flames begin! I do not believe in Reptilians, Nephiliam or any other "iliam." I have yet to see any proof that these beings exist(ed). Nor do I believe in the 33 bloodlines, the Illuminati, the boogey man or even Osama bin Laden. :crylaugh

I think the Book of Enoch, Jubilees, Genesis, et al are stories. Stories told in tents and around camp fires to explain the world and the unexplainable to unsophisticated human beings.

I'm not going to discuss God in this, if that is okay with you?

By "unsophisticated" I mean human beings who lacked another explanation for their world. A common thread runs through all of the early stories humans have told, listened to and loved to explain the world around them. We need these stories because the human mind constantly strives to answer some very basic questions:

Who am I?

Why am I here?

What happens when I die?

The "Watchers" could be anything - they could even be an explanation for the stars in the sky. Paleoindians in North America believed (and told stories) that stars were the campfires of their ancestors.

There is no DNA or other scientific evidence revealed to date that Homo sapiens contains any reptilian DNA.

What will happen in 2012? I don't know but I'm hopeful that the world won't end. I'm constantly praying that mankind will learn to live peacefully and love one another. That we can live according to the Golden Rule and just "all get along."

I am a romantic optimist and I admit it. I truly believe in my heart that human beings must take a look at this Mother we call Earth and see what we are doing to Her and to Her children.

Whatever gave us this big blue marble gave us a world complete with everything we need to live on Her as long as we treat Her respectfully and with dignity.

I am truly hoping that 2012 will bring about an awakening in mankind and we begin to realize that "free markets" and rampant "capitalism" are leading to the ruination of not only our Mother but ourselves.

Now the sweet veils of mercy
drift through the evening trees
Young men on the corner
like scattered leaves
The boarded up windows
The hustlers and thieves
While my brother's down on his knees

My city of ruins
My city of ruins

Come on rise up!
Come on rise up!

Now with these hands
I pray Lord
with these hands
for the strength Lord
with these hands
for the faith Lord
with these hands
I pray Lord

My City of Ruins - Bruce Springsteen

Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:15 pm
GT Truther

I think Bill Ryan cannot see the forest through the trees. There may be some element of truth in it, but this Charles has an agenda. So, what has happened to Project Avalon since Charles' introduction on January 1st, 2011?

I don't go to P.A. regularly, the GT seems to filter out all the background noise for me so trying to keep up here, and quickly scanning RMN and GLP is all I do. I found this info by scanning RMN, but only linked to the source material.

I read in Kerry's thread that there was a "forum meltdown" at P.A. in regards to Charles recently. Seems like divide and conquer at work to me. Also, I read that Charles had told forum members that they are some sort of "chosen ones"... To me that sort of ego-baiting is very indicative of a nasty malevolent agenda.

Next, there are some serious discrepancies in the stories. Charles' "Master" the elder of the 33, the head Pindar so to speak, is supposedly "human" and yet he "sheds his skin" and has been alive for several hundred years? - SORRY - but that guy is a reptile/snake through and through and I don't understand why that isn't obvious.

Next, Charles says his Master is of the MINORITY that believe in non-interference, AND YET, who is upsetting the applecart?

At the very least, Charles is a liar.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:22 pm
GT Truther

Sky
What exactly do you think the Omega Event is? I can't find anything on it in a quick search. Link me?

Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:28 pm
GT Truther

The question of what we believe or not when it comes to strange concepts such as the illuminati and the so-called reptilians is an interesting one. And of course, Bluebonnet, you have a right to not believe in these things, just as you have a right to believe in God.

In my case, when it comes to scientifically unprovable and strange ideas, I rarely completely believe or disbelieve. Instead, I judge these "weird" phenomena as to their position in the range from "highly likely" to "highly improbable".

If you have direct experience of one of these phenomena, then you might be justified in saying you believe. If you saw a reptilian when you were wide awake, or you listened in on an illuminati meeting, you might be confident in your belief.

When it comes to the idea of the reptilians and the illuminati I have read a number of anecdotal reports regarding their existence. Now, compared to the reports of the bald-headed greys, there are far fewer reports of insider experiences with the reptilians. So I see the greys as being highly likely, whereas the reptilians are in the "possible" category in my mind. And the reptilians are somewhat more likely than the idea of the illuminati in my opinion because there are very few, if any, accounts reporting direct illuminati behaviour. Lots of speculation exists, and we know some people always want more when it comes to money and power. So I say the illuminati might exist.

And then there is the question of whether I believe God exists. There is no proof, and I don't know anybody who has had a clear-cut 3-D interaction with the Big Guy. The idea that a spiritual entity created and sustains the unimaginably vast physical universe, let alone the spiritual dimensions, seems ludicrous. But then, the idea that this amazing universe sprang forth from nothing, unguided, also seems highly unlikely.

When it comes to belief and disbelief, I'm keeping an open mind.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:40 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

I agree totally midnight. There is a helluva lot of grey between the end pieces of belief and disbelief.

Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:19 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 37  Next