It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:16 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
edit. UJ, I normally would think myself a 'subtle reader', but I still haven't figured out the analogy. Give me a few minutes, you make me think.

------------------------------------------------------
Selene wrote:
Midnight, you asked:

Midnight wrote:
My question remains. Why are images of PX always right next to the Sun?

There is so much more sky that PX could appear in, 360 degrees of sky.

When I see an image of PX clearly away from the Sun, I will start to believe that PX might be actually there.

And Lynnwood added:

Lynnwood wrote:
I agree, that has always bothered me. If we are moving around the sun, then at some point in the year PX could appear to be somewhere else, but never does. Why is that? The answer that it is coming from the direction of the sun falls flat when our own visual perspective of the sun changes 1/365th of a 360 degree circle every day. An since 2003, certainly it has moved enough to not be in the same position to the sun the whole time, and yet, it remains there.

That makes three of us. My question exactly.

I'm puzzled by y'all's puzzlement, frankly! Why is there a problem with it's proximity to the Sun? Lynn, you mentioned the rotation of the Earth around the Sun, which if that were still the case would be a valid point. Of course the problem then becomes one of accepting (or at least suspending belief & disbelief) the claim made by the zetas that the earth halted in its orbit on Dec. 22nd, 2003 - the date that the terror threat level was raised to Orange for only the second, and last, time.

If that statement is correct, it would explain precisely why PX is only visible in what appears to be a straight line from the Sun (rather, a few degrees away). If, however, we had NOT halted in orbit and were continuing on our merry way through the normal seasons, then you can make the valid point that the inbound planetoid/brown dwarf would appear ever-further away from the Sun with each passing day of observation.

The reason why we are halted in our orbit and why Nibiru seems so static in its appearance are due to the same cause: Nibiru's magnetic field. To illustrate, think of a bar magnet, with its north pole pointed let's say north, positioned on the bank of a pond. From the east, a boat (metal, so think of a toy battleship) is pushed from that shore, towards the west. Traveling with only the momentum of the push, it reaches the middle of the pond, and stops. Why? Because of that magnet, pointed north. The boat becomes caught in the magnetic field of attraction, and is bound by the force of that field. It was able to at least travel half-way (let's imagine some sort of netting that's stretched across the pond east to west, preventing the boat from sailing into the southern half of our round pond....this will be roughly representative of the Sun's magnetic field) because the point of strongest attraction would be an imaginary axis that runs from the tip of our magnet to the north side of the pond. When our boat arrives there, with no current to help pull it along and out of the magnetic field of the bar magnet, it will stop. Better yet, simply imagine placing a bar magnet on a sheet of paper, pointed say horizontally to the right from your point of view, and to the right of it you place various chunks of iron pyrite in varying distances up from the bottom of your point of view, with each secured on its vertical axis with a line of cord to prevent it from moving to the left once the magnet comes onstage. Once you place that bar magnet flat on the surface, with the tip pointed rightward, you'll see the iron pyrite chunks move to the imaginary axis coming straight out of the bar magnet's tip. Like an equalizer on a stereo. This is what is allegedly happening, and has been happening since Nibiru first came careening into the solar system in early 2003, screeching almost to a halt (relatively speaking of course) as the Sun's magnetic field's resisted the intruder. As it dove under the Sun, in effect rounding and completing a 'Shar' or one elliptical orbit and then bobbing back up to the ecliptic much more slowly, its magnetic field began to dominate the lesser orbits of the local solar system and in effect acting like that bar magnet did, causing Earth to 'stop' (like the toy battleship) in the so-called 'August' position, and since then our seasons have been 'simulated' by the gyroscopic to-and-fro of Earth as it turns its northern hemisphere first towards the Sun and then away from it. But keep in mind that during this whole time, the Earth is idling in orbit, in a spot that was diametrically opposite the sun from where Nibiru first pierced the ecliptic on its way in (just like the bar magnet created an imaginary axis, so did Nibiru).

So, if that explains why we're all like in a straight line, that imaginary axis I described above, why doesn't Nibiru simply stay completely in front of the Sun as it bobs up to the ecliptic? Why do we even see it at all, just a little bit to the right or left of the Sun? Because of that same repulsive force that allowed the Sun to help slow and brake the momentum of the inbound planetoid, except that this time it's both the repulsive force of Nibiru and the Earth - and Venus and the so-called 'Dark Twin' as well. This combination of magnetic fields, funneled from the Sun, is what's been called the 'cup'. This magnetic cup interaction leads to an odd dance, with some fields attracting some particles and repulsing others, and the planets squared off 'against' each other, or linked to each other, like refs at a boxing match. One of these 'dance moves' results in Nibiru appearing to set off a few degrees from that imaginary axis, as the repulsive force of Venus as well as the 'Dark Twin' and naturally ourselves pushes it away.

I realize the above is a gross over-simplification, but essentially we are dealing with magnetics, and the powers of attraction and repulsion.

The marvelousness of it all, the complex and intricate logical design, shows the hand of an incredibly thoughtful, wise and compassionate Creator. I behold that beauty every single day, and often wonder why so few seem to be aware of it. Like we say to those who we think haven't woken up yet, "WAKE UP!" :wavey Hell-OOOOOooooo!

Pausing....

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Don, I have a hard time with ..."the earth halted in its orbit on Dec. 22nd, 2003..." - Movement is constant in the universe, and I am unable to suspend the belief we have stopped moving around the sun. If that is the case, then like a car accident, when we stopped, the folks on the leading side should have gone flying into the great abyss, -- at least a few FEET into the air, before coming back to the ground. After all, they did have the forward motion, if they simply stopped, they would feel it, wouldn't they? And the people and "things" on the back side of the planet, would have smashed flat into the earth.

Why do the stars still rotate in the sky as if we are moving? Don't tell me the Zetas move them all around for us, I mean, they would have to move the entire universe to keep up appearances. Bah humbug...Yes, I have a hard time with all that.

I do not believe the Earth is "spinning in place". Day and Night but not going around the sun? Nope. That is not to say I don't believe that PX or "something" is in our near future, my preps illustrate that, heck, I don't even LIKE canned food. -- But the earth no longer going around the sun? Naaah, you're kidding, right? That's too much for me. Does not compute.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:47 pm
Site Admin

Before I forget to do this,

Last year some of you asked where to donate money to this forum, reluctantly I set up a separate account.

I want those donors to know that I have used 100% of that donated money along with my own to renew our Domain this past week, thank you for contributing, you know who you are!

I would also like to take this time to thank a long time member for keeping us going through the early years. He/She wishes to remain unknown but they are responsible for this forum being what it is today.

We have come a long ways and although we have lost some members we have gained others, at the end of the day I would argue that we have the longest running online debate in history.

Thanks to all who make the GT what it truly is,

Our search for the truth continues.........

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

While I am not completely sure PX doesn't exist, it's also just too much for me to believe the Earth is halted in it's orbit around the Sun. This appears to me to be a ludicrous concept.

Simulated seasons? I don't think so! Plus simulated planet and star positions that remain accurate in the many locations where amateur astronomers aim their telescopes as the Earth orbits the Sun?
I don't think even the zetas could pull that off.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:05 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

Ok, I am now rather bemused. The one person I give full credence on this site has made me sit up and wonder what's up?

Dondep
Dondep wrote:
So, if that explains why we're all like in a straight line, that imaginary axis I described above, why doesn't Nibiru simply stay completely in front of the Sun as it bobs up to the ecliptic? Why do we even see it at all, just a little bit to the right or left of the Sun? Because of that same repulsive force that allowed the Sun to help slow and brake the momentum of the inbound planetoid, except that this time it's both the repulsive force of Nibiru and the Earth - and Venus and the so-called 'Dark Twin' as well. This combination of magnetic fields, funneled from the Sun, is what's been called the 'cup'. This magnetic cup interaction leads to an odd dance, with some fields attracting some particles and repulsing others, and the planets squared off 'against' each other, or linked to each other, like refs at a boxing match. One of these 'dance moves' results in Nibiru appearing to set off a few degrees from that imaginary axis, as the repulsive force of Venus as well as the 'Dark Twin' and naturally ourselves pushes it away.

I realize the above is a gross over-simplification, but essentially we are dealing with magnetics, and the powers of attraction and repulsion.

The marvelousness of it all, the complex and intricate logical design, shows the hand of an incredibly thoughtful, wise and compassionate Creator. I behold that beauty every single day, and often wonder why so few seem to be aware of it. Like we say to those who we think haven't woken up yet, "WAKE UP!" Hell-OOOOOooooo!

Pausing....

In a way, I am glad you paused, as I am waiting for a roar of laughter almost from you. But you made a serious case and I am going to dub that last post of yours your Mia Culpa of historical proportion here on GT Dondep!! The one we will sit around the camp fire and giggle at in good mirth because we all almost took you seriously!

If I know anything of Stellar and planetary mechanics (which is not much) then I am really astounded that you can believe that the Earth is stationary in its planar orbit round the sun. I can certainly see the other planets at night whizzing on their merry way, I can see the rotation of the sky WITH the changing of the seasons which is from the angle of incidence and the earth's motion in its orbit. I can feel the temperatures change as we have our "normal" seasonal adjustments. Eish! I just don't know what else to say.

As Lynnwood said - the forces of momentum and resulting consequences would have been far to obvious to miss. NASA would by now have set up a tractor elevator to get out of orbit....

I can go on, but wish to refrain and hear more of this story. It can only be a story as my view of the facts are so different. Heck - I even checked the calendar this morning to see that it was Sunday today. :slap

Dondep - more scientific evidence might get me to think about it a bit more, but otherwise I am happy in my "What PX?" position comfy chair at present still.

:popcorn

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:28 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

"the earth halted in its orbit on Dec 22nd, 2003..." :awe

You don't need to be an astronomer to test this one out for yourself. Simply look regularly at the sky, before dawn, and you will notice the last stars seen to rise are not always the same. The Earth's *continuing* motion around the Sun is quite obvious by constellations that are visible or not, such as Orion, at different times [position of the Earth, in its orbit around the Sun] of the year. In the Northern Hemisphere, for example, Orion cannot be seen in July's dawn sky, but in August it becomes visible. Before typing this post, I was walking the dog and gazing up at Orion "the Mighty Hunter". I know that Orion was not visible at this time of night, last Summer, but is now and will continue to be for another couple of months.

Check and behold your third stone from the Sun! :yamon After a couple of weeks of observation, before dawn, you'll notice the annual motion, as an upward shift. Then, you can put down the Kool-Aid and slowly back away from the Zetatalk. :spit

Peace, Regards and Happy Observing,
fulcanelli

Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:12 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Hello Lynnwood, everyone,

re: your question about the ascension process and or 'waking up', I too am curious to know how things will manifest and was also thinking of asking if anyone could shed some light on the topic...

I would hope that the process is more subtle than simply waking up one morning and remembering 'it all' (previous lives, etc) as otherwise even for those expecting it the sudden remembrance will almost certainly represent something of a shock… whilst for those who were totally ‘unaware’ could perhaps induce loss of day-to-day sanity / ability to function even for fundamental things such as preparing meals, choosing clothing, etc (hopefully only short term).

Maybe though this (below) will be of related interest.

When I was aged 33 I had some sort of experience that seemed to quite literally open my eyes to aspects of my life and things I was doing and see them in a new way.

It occurred at night as a dream, but when I woke up in the morning I instantly recognised that it had been more than a simple dream.

I only recall general aspects... it was as if I was looking through a frosted or matte glass screen, so that everything was blurred, but then something happened to clean the screen and reduce the blurredness.

Alas the event did not result in everything being brought into sharp focus, which suggests that I still have a way to go. I suppose that the best way to describe the result is the difference between being able to only see general shapes and being able to make out large text as used on newspaper headlines.

I think that many people (even everyone?) have some sort of similar event during their 33rd year of life. I can recall reading about it before the event, so that when it happened (to me) I had an immediate understanding of the event's deeper significance.

Something else which intrigues me is that I've never really understood exactly what it means to be 'awakened'! This could be because I see the things that what is known as an 'awakened' person understands as simply 'matter of fact' / 'no big deal' / 'nothing special'. Or it could be because I am rarely the route through which information reaches the human ego plane; instead it seems that information that I ought to know in my conscious day-to-day 'ego' awareness simply finds me, without my even knowing that I need to be looking for it.

Oftentimes it has even needed other people to convince me that I am in fact what is known as ‘aware’ / 'awakened'. (quite literally do something similar to “reading me the riot act”).

Regards

Simon

Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:20 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Something else which intrigues me is that I've never really understood exactly what it means to be 'awakened'! This could be because I see the things that what is known as an 'awakened' person understands as simply 'matter of fact' / 'no big deal' / 'nothing special'. Or it could be because I am rarely the route through which information reaches the human ego plane; instead it seems that information that I ought to know in my conscious day-to-day 'ego' awareness simply finds me, without my even knowing that I need to be looking for it.

Well said, Simon! :clap

Quote:
information that I ought to know in my conscious day-to-day 'ego' awareness simply finds me, without my even knowing that I need to be looking for it.

Ding, ding, ding! IMHO, that is a statement from an "awakened" or sentinent being. :clap

At a funeral I attended yesterday, there were a couple of ding, ding, ding moments. The minister didn't really do the whole "ashes to ashes, dust to dust" typical funeral thing but he said some things that gave me pause and made my mind do the ding, ding, ding thing.

"We were put here to do God's work in all things. Our work cannot be finished until we learn to treat one another God's way, to minister to the poor, the imprisoned, and the homeless. We cannot leave this earth until this work is finished. Each of us has work to do assigned to us by God. What that work is we will not know until we leave this earth."

I, for one, have never heard a minister put it that way before. It just really struck home to me.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:48 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:
Something else which intrigues me is that I've never really understood exactly what it means to be 'awakened'!

'Awakened'

Which is the dream? The inner eternal or the temporary physical?
Try to realize everyday what you are. Understand the necessary 'shaping' for a positive progressive eternally expanding consciousness 'energy' evolution.

In Hawaii it mean's..Kilauea...

Dex

Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:21 am
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:

Oftentimes it has even needed other people to convince me that I am in fact what is known as ‘aware’ / 'awakened'. (quite literally do something similar to “reading me the riot act”).

Uncle John here: Perhaps being 'awake' or 'aware' is being able to perceive things without any blinders or filters designed to restrict the knowledge one has.

Here is an old Sufi saying or chant:

"Toward the one, the perfection of love, harmony and beauty. The only being, united with all the illuminated souls, who form the embodiment of the master, the spirit of guidance."

In that little saying is a very important key. One can not be awake by oneself. One has to join and be helped by others on the inner planes who can remove the restrictions on the memory and consciousness mechanism which keeps us asleep.

Of course, the real secret is to find the right souls to merge with. Another old Sufi saying is: "When the student is ready, the master will appear."

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:25 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

fran wrote:
A SECRET BETWEEN EAGLES AND THE PUBLIC ( ;D ):

If anyone notices any changes in Dr. Marci's hairstyle as of NOW, that's because she has made a few changes! ;D Yes, the Eagles' "SILVER WOLF" is still SILVER! But, on prompting from Dr. Dan she recently started a search for the hairstylist who used to do her hair when she was working at the SAHARA HOTEL! When she could not find her in easy public records, Dr. Dan opened Maj platforms and conducted a search for her! He was quite a tracer when a State Officer. She had not seen the stylist since 1996. He found her in Lubbock, Texas, living under a married name since 1998, but is now divorced! His next step in his scheme? ;D He named her the "Official Hair Stylist for the Ladies of Majestic", created a portfolio for her, swore her in, then had her moved to Las Vegas, lock, stock, and........................ ;D She is back tending Dr. Marci's hair! :-*

Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: This is Mexico Now...Dex)

Mexico's drug war disappearances leave families in anguish
Thousands of people have vanished without a trace – some caught up in violence, others for no reason anyone can fathom. Relatives remain in agonized limbo.

Reporting from Mexico City —
They had scraped together money for a vacation in the port city of Veracruz. Four couples, owners of small fruit and taco shops, from the quiet state of Guanajuato.

After checking in to their hotel and spending the day by the pool with their children, the husbands wandered off, still in their shorts, to buy ice at a nearby 7-Eleven. Maybe they decided to pop into a bar, one the hotel guard recommended.

At first, the wives weren't too worried when the men didn't come back. Even the next morning, the women figured they had tied one on and slept it off somewhere. They took their children on a tour of the city. But by nightfall, the wives became nervous, and as cellphone calls went unanswered, they became terrified.

Where were their husbands?

That was nearly a year ago. The four men have not been seen since. Their families have received no ransom demand, no information, no clues whatsoever. Their bodies have not turned up.

"It was as if the earth swallowed them," one of the wives said in an interview.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... &track=rss

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:14 am
GT Truther

SNED's Fran wrote:
.. [Dan's] next step in his scheme? ;) He named her the "Official Hair Stylist for the Ladies of Majestic", created a portfolio for her, swore her in, then had her moved to Las Vegas, lock, stock, and........................ :tounge She is back tending Dr. Marci's hair!

Ahh, yes.

Your tax dollars at work....

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:25 am
Site Admin

Michael Moore has asked that this blog be circulated around the world - thus the posting in its entirety. This is part of the speech he actually gave in Madison. See the video at the link below.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/mike-friends-blog/america-is-not-broke

Mike & Friends Blog

Quote:
Michael Moore

Michael Moore is an Academy-Award winning filmmaker and best-selling author

March 5th, 2011 9:03 PM
VIDEO: America Is NOT Broke
By Michael Moore

America is not broke.

Contrary to what those in power would like you to believe so that you'll give up your pension, cut your wages, and settle for the life your great-grandparents had, America is not broke. Not by a long shot. The country is awash in wealth and cash. It's just that it's not in your hands. It has been transferred, in the greatest heist in history, from the workers and consumers to the banks and the portfolios of the uber-rich.

Today just 400 Americans have the same wealth as half of all Americans combined.

Let me say that again. 400 obscenely rich people, most of whom benefited in some way from the multi-trillion dollar taxpayer "bailout" of 2008, now have as much loot, stock and property as the assets of 155 million Americans combined. If you can't bring yourself to call that a financial coup d'état, then you are simply not being honest about what you know in your heart to be true.

And I can see why. For us to admit that we have let a small group of men abscond with and hoard the bulk of the wealth that runs our economy, would mean that we'd have to accept the humiliating acknowledgment that we have indeed surrendered our precious Democracy to the moneyed elite. Wall Street, the banks and the Fortune 500 now run this Republic -- and, until this past month, the rest of us have felt completely helpless, unable to find a way to do anything about it.

I have nothing more than a high school degree. But back when I was in school, every student had to take one semester of economics in order to graduate. And here's what I learned: Money doesn't grow on trees. It grows when we make things. It grows when we have good jobs with good wages that we use to buy the things we need and thus create more jobs. It grows when we provide an outstanding educational system that then grows a new generation of inventers, entrepreneurs, artists, scientists and thinkers who come up with the next great idea for the planet. And that new idea creates new jobs and that creates revenue for the state. But if those who have the most money don't pay their fair share of taxes, the state can't function. The schools can't produce the best and the brightest who will go on to create those jobs. If the wealthy get to keep most of their money, we have seen what they will do with it: recklessly gamble it on crazy Wall Street schemes and crash our economy. The crash they created cost us millions of jobs. That too caused a reduction in revenue. And the population ended up suffering because they reduced their taxes, reduced our jobs and took wealth out of the system, removing it from circulation.

The nation is not broke, my friends. Wisconsin is not broke. It's part of the Big Lie. It's one of the three biggest lies of the decade: America/Wisconsin is broke, Iraq has WMD, the Packers can't win the Super Bowl without Brett Favre.

The truth is, there's lots of money to go around. LOTS. It's just that those in charge have diverted that wealth into a deep well that sits on their well-guarded estates. They know they have committed crimes to make this happen and they know that someday you may want to see some of that money that used to be yours. So they have bought and paid for hundreds of politicians across the country to do their bidding for them. But just in case that doesn't work, they've got their gated communities, and the luxury jet is always fully fueled, the engines running, waiting for that day they hope never comes. To help prevent that day when the people demand their country back, the wealthy have done two very smart things:

1. They control the message. By owning most of the media they have expertly convinced many Americans of few means to buy their version of the American Dream and to vote for their politicians. Their version of the Dream says that you, too, might be rich some day – this is America, where anything can happen if you just apply yourself! They have conveniently provided you with believable examples to show you how a poor boy can become a rich man, how the child of a single mother in Hawaii can become president, how a guy with a high school education can become a successful filmmaker. They will play these stories for you over and over again all day long so that the last thing you will want to do is upset the apple cart -- because you -- yes, you, too! -- might be rich/president/an Oscar-winner some day! The message is clear: keep you head down, your nose to the grindstone, don't rock the boat and be sure to vote for the party that protects the rich man that you might be some day.

2. They have created a poison pill that they know you will never want to take. It is their version of mutually assured destruction. And when they threatened to release this weapon of mass economic annihilation in September of 2008, we blinked. As the economy and the stock market went into a tailspin, and the banks were caught conducting a worldwide Ponzi scheme, Wall Street issued this threat: Either hand over trillions of dollars from the American taxpayers or we will crash this economy straight into the ground. Fork it over or it's Goodbye savings accounts. Goodbye pensions. Goodbye United States Treasury. Goodbye jobs and homes and future. It was friggin' awesome and it scared the shit out of everyone. "Here! Take our money! We don't care. We'll even print more for you! Just take it! But, please, leave our lives alone, PLEASE!"

The executives in the board rooms and hedge funds could not contain their laughter, their glee, and within three months they were writing each other huge bonus checks and marveling at how perfectly they had played a nation full of suckers. Millions lost their jobs anyway, and millions lost their homes. But there was no revolt (see #1).

Until now. On Wisconsin! Never has a Michigander been more happy to share a big, great lake with you! You have aroused the sleeping giant know as the working people of the United States of America. Right now the earth is shaking and the ground is shifting under the feet of those who are in charge. Your message has inspired people in all 50 states and that message is: WE HAVE HAD IT! We reject anyone tells us America is broke and broken. It's just the opposite! We are rich with talent and ideas and hard work and, yes, love. Love and compassion toward those who have, through no fault of their own, ended up as the least among us. But they still crave what we all crave: Our country back! Our democracy back! Our good name back! The United States of America. NOT the Corporate States of America. The United States of America!

So how do we get this? Well, we do it with a little bit of Egypt here, a little bit of Madison there. And let us pause for a moment and remember that it was a poor man with a fruit stand in Tunisia who gave his life so that the world might focus its attention on how a government run by billionaires for billionaires is an affront to freedom and morality and humanity.

Thank you, Wisconsin. You have made people realize this was our last best chance to grab the final thread of what was left of who we are as Americans. For three weeks you have stood in the cold, slept on the floor, skipped out of town to Illinois -- whatever it took, you have done it, and one thing is for certain: Madison is only the beginning. The smug rich have overplayed their hand. They couldn't have just been content with the money they raided from the treasury. They couldn't be satiated by simply removing millions of jobs and shipping them overseas to exploit the poor elsewhere. No, they had to have more – something more than all the riches in the world. They had to have our soul. They had to strip us of our dignity. They had to shut us up and shut us down so that we could not even sit at a table with them and bargain about simple things like classroom size or bulletproof vests for everyone on the police force or letting a pilot just get a few extra hours sleep so he or she can do their job -- their $19,000 a year job. That's how much some rookie pilots on commuter airlines make, maybe even the rookie pilots flying people here to Madison. But he's stopped trying to get better pay. All he asks is that he doesn't have to sleep in his car between shifts at O'Hare airport. That's how despicably low we have sunk. The wealthy couldn't be content with just paying this man $19,000 a year. They wanted to take away his sleep. They wanted to demean and dehumanize him. After all, he's just another slob.

And that, my friends, is Corporate America's fatal mistake. But trying to destroy us they have given birth to a movement -- a movement that is becoming a massive, nonviolent revolt across the country. We all knew there had to be a breaking point some day, and that point is upon us. Many people in the media don't understand this. They say they were caught off guard about Egypt, never saw it coming. Now they act surprised and flummoxed about why so many hundreds of thousands have come to Madison over the last three weeks during brutal winter weather. "Why are they all standing out there in the cold? I mean there was that election in November and that was supposed to be that!

"There's something happening here, and you don't know what it is, do you ...?"

America ain't broke! The only thing that's broke is the moral compass of the rulers. And we aim to fix that compass and steer the ship ourselves from now on. Never forget, as long as that Constitution of ours still stands, it's one person, one vote, and it's the thing the rich hate most about America -- because even though they seem to hold all the money and all the cards, they begrudgingly know this one unshakeable basic fact: There are more of us than there are of them!

Madison, do not retreat. We are with you. We will win together.

This blog has been slightly edited for clarity after posting.

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:57 pm
GT Truther

Interesting post today on Kerry Cassidy's blog:

Kerry Cassidy Project Camelot wrote:

MAJOR ECHELON F--K-UP iDROID VERIZON USER DOWNLOADS ECHELON RECORDS AND 9,000 APPS!

When it comes to surveillance society, it's not like we didn't already know...still! 'Enemy of the State' anyone?

According to a reliable source this is what happened: (developing...)

A guy (who is in touch with my source) in Pennsylvania bought a new iDroid phone with Verizon and when he asked to be activated he got way more than he bargained for. The phone downloaded 9,000+ applications along with detailed records going back decades on several people unknown to the user, all the websites he ever visited including info on Project Camelot!!

And to top it off, an intelligence dossier on the user downloaded onto his phone along with his very first paycheck he ever cashed back in 1989. The cheque showed on the screen both front and back including his endorsement on the back. You can imagine this guys utter amazement. Big Brother is not only real it's connected. And then he found himself being followed by a brand new black Challenger with blacked-out windows. Even when he tried stopping his car and turning around they continued to follow.

Then, if this wasn't enough... he got the following message texted to his cell phone "we're watching you". And when he tried using his phone to text his girlfriend he was given an error message saying something like 'unauthorized access'. A few days later, realizing their mistake they somehow deleted the apps and dossiers from his phone and cleaned it of most everything except a few of his own contacts.

As far as we know... he's still being watched.

Please distribute this far and wide...

If they can, they will.

But - why bother?

I wish upon them an inundation of zillions of gigbytes of completely useless, pointless data....

:gah :gah :gah

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:27 pm
GT Truther

Selene wrote:

MAJOR ECHELON F--K-UP iDROID VERIZON USER DOWNLOADS ECHELON RECORDS AND 9,000 APPS!

When it comes to surveillance society, it's not like we didn't already know...still! 'Enemy of the State' anyone?

A guy (who is in touch with my source) in Pennsylvania bought a new iDroid phone with Verizon and when he asked to be activated he got way more than he bargained for. The phone downloaded 9,000+ applications along with detailed records going back decades on several people unknown to the user, all the websites he ever visited including info on Project Camelot!!

And to top it off, an intelligence dossier on the user downloaded onto his phone along with his very first paycheck he ever cashed back in 1989. The cheque showed on the screen both front and back including his endorsement on the back. You can imagine this guys utter amazement. Big Brother is not only real it's connected. And then he found himself being followed by a brand new black Challenger with blacked-out windows. Even when he tried stopping his car and turning around they continued to follow.

Then, if this wasn't enough... he got the following message texted to his cell phone "we're watching you". And when he tried using his phone to text his girlfriend he was given an error message saying something like 'unauthorized access'. A few days later, realizing their mistake they somehow deleted the apps and dossiers from his phone and cleaned it of most everything except a few of his own contacts.

:crylaugh We're watching you [Total Classic] I would have sent Back "Yeah, I know." :crylaugh :spit

Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:42 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

:crylaugh We're watching you [Total Classic] I would have sent Back "Yeah, I know." :crylaugh :spit

:clap :roflmao :slap :crylaugh

Freak I just spit beer out my nose..... :spit

Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:28 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

:clap :roflmao :slap :crylaugh

Freak I just spit beer out my nose..... :spit

Oh Cr@p are you O.k. L2L?

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:21 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Ya I am fine Freak thanks, I just found your comment very funny that's all

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:05 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Selene wrote:

Oh my word! Freak - ya killin' me here, dude! :roflmao :crylaugh :spit

Yep this is definitely going in the GT Hall of Fame quotes. :slap :clap

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:02 am
GT Truther

What is this?

http://www.pccts.com/usa_plan_chaos_11_218_49/

It seems to be associated with this weird site:

http://www.illuminatiorder.info/pass-e.html
The answer to the riddle is " human "

Very strange.

This site is discussing it:
http://www.hackforums.net/archive/index ... 958-1.html
Skimmed it, and there is some interesting tidbits.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:43 pm
GT Truther

On the step "Thou Shalt Live"

It reads...

"At the east of the world stands
The Midnight Mountain.
Eternally his light is performing.
The human being's eye can not see him,
And still he is there.

Above the Midnight Mountain shines
The Black Sun.
The human being's eye can not see her,
And still she is there.

In the interior her light lights up.
The brave and the just ones are secluded -
Still the deity is with them.”

- Inscription of Babilu

Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:09 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
What is this?

http://www.pccts.com/usa_plan_chaos_11_218_49/

It seems to be associated with this weird site:

http://www.illuminatiorder.info/pass-e.html
The answer to the riddle is " human "

Very strange.

This site is discussing it:
http://www.hackforums.net/archive/index ... 958-1.html
Skimmed it, and there is some interesting tidbits.

I found the answer to the riddle Lyn

Dex

Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:18 pm
GT Truther

Sky, I'm thinking of you as i post this; there has been a monster CME today and although 'we're' not to worry, the word is for those living in South Africa to avoid the sun exposure for the next days.

Quote:
The Hermanus Space Weather Warning Centre (SWWC) on Sunday said a large solar flare was currently being experienced in South Africa. The solar flare would result in higher radiation levels from the sun.

http://technology.iafrica.com/science/711810.html

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime/c2/512/

Solar Maximum is just awakening. It's going to be a vewy interwesting yeawa.

Ya'll be careful out there, Grist

Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:43 pm
GT Truther

I heard that too Grist...I'm glad you posted it to Sky.
They said to wear extra amounts of protective cream on the skin. The first I've heard a warning like that.

Dex

Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:36 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 37  Next