It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
Truth Seeker

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Sky wrote:
Here ya go Marcus:

Terral wrote:
My Errors And New Links

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings to All:

I have several errors to report and a new link to show you. First, my reports that Nibiru is approaching from the Leo Constellation appear to be wrong. The coordinates 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 point in the direction of the Orion Constellation as reported by Halfback in this post (link):

Halfback pic

http://web.archive.org/web/200807060.../Number/981481

This is the archived 'prove' link connected to the little icon at the bottom of the black Google box (Timeline mistake post).

GL,

Terral

:yamon

Thank You Sky.

I must be pretty humble when I say that my knowledge of Astronomy is limited. I can say I have spent some time behind a scope in the last 15 years and I have visited my local observatory numerous times and actually hung out with local amature astronomers. Ive looked through some pretty high powered scopes there. Its really just been an off again on again interest of mine.

With that said, I see Terral has admitted there is a mistake in what he has stated about Comet Elenin being at the coordinates 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58. The fact that he is now saying that Comet Elenin is in the Orion constellation is totally incorrect and just shows his knowledge of Astronomy is even more limited than mine. I have spoke to Terral personally and told him of his errors in his information and he has been kind and respectable to me and Im not the only one pointing out these mistakes. I cant say that about some of his followers though because anytime I try to point out these errors in a public debate, I have been heavily flamed and called many names like idiot and what not. I am personally done trying and I have had enough of it.

I will quote Terral himself:
Quote:
Again, I am NO astronomer. In fact, I dropped out of high school and got my GED to become a bricklayer. If you guys want to discredit my testimony over education, then Jesus was the supposed son of a carpenter.

Personally, I think Terral is trying desperately to fit this whole Comet Elenin thing into his religious views of Revelations and the End Times. He appears quite religious by looking at alot of the posts he has made. His religious views are so strong that it has blinded him from the truth.

Ok. so now if anyone is wondering where you can find Comet Elenin in the skies I will give that information:

Link to source: http://www.aerith.net/comet/catalog/2010X1/2010X1.html

As you can see, Comet Elenin is nowhere near the constellation of Orion.

Its right now near the constellation of Virgo and at these coordinates as of today 2-27-2011 are 11 50 27.5 -00 19 18
Link to source: http://ubasti.cfa.harvard.edu/~cgi/ReturnPrepEph?d=c&o=CK10X010
From my current location in North America this would be in the eastern skies during the evening hours, but since its magnitude is at 19.5 and you would need a pretty high powered scope to see it.

Which brings me to the fact that Terral is also stating that people are lying about the size of this comet and claims it is roughly 2.5 times the mass of Jupiter.

That to me is total speculation on his part as there is no evidence what so ever it is that big. I think a mass that size would be pretty visible in the night skies, dont you??
Well maybe maybe not, I will give him the benefit of doubt and I will continue to watch the skies.
If anything I would like to get a look at this comet when its approach gets closer.

As you can see, I have done my homework on this Comet Elenin subject and I wish to share the real facts as I see them with the fine people of this forum.

Peace!

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:29 am

I concur - a way cool find Tex - thanks. It fits the record keeping well.

Seems September and October will be the months to watch, if this is a large body as conspired by Terral. Having spent a few hours on the astronomy and GSky blogs, the informed experts are all denying the fact that ELenin is anything but a comet. Reason being quoted - it would have been visible to all amateur astronomers world wide with half a telescope by now.

I keep my reservations on this one primed for comment after the 15th of March. :hmm

Midnight - with you on this one. No scare on this dare, so stay put by the fire!

L2L - I think your Av is fitting at present. Nice one! :cool

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:08 am
Profile WWW

Cool info marcus.
I only saw your post after posting the above - as I was on p3 still.

Your analysis is similar to what I found reading up on this. I do think that Terral grabbed the notion of a conspiracy with the now famous 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 co-ords as that elusive empty spot on Google Sky gave good motivation?! I read all his posts on the issue and did not see his justification for linking the spot in Orion constalation to the PX option. But that is history now as it sure has gone viral on the net.

Looking forward to your future reviews of this saga...

:?:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:57 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

111 Crop Circles...Who made them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-ZJry4S7f0

Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:06 pm
GT Truther

Aliens, Dex. Extraterrestrials. But you already know that! Just a rhetorical question, right? Certainly not "Doug n' Dave"!

------------------------------------------------------------

For those who commented on my question re Phil Plait, it's true that the text and copyright symbol are at the link - if one goes to the link and reads it thoroughly. I didn't notice any emoticons there but it's always helpful to note if one is quoting another, the better to concur or demur, but I'm glad we cleared it up.

This thing about Elenin; yes, apparently it's a real object, but once again we're being subtly encouraged by the Coverup artists to spend time looking and musing at a diversion. Strictly my opinion of course, but that's the way I see it. This "Elenin" isn't responsible for the ongoing sinking of Indonesia and the Phillipines, but in case the rest of you haven't looked at the updates at the poleshift ning, there are a couple of pictures of downtown traffic in Jakarta going on like "business as usual" in knee-deep "flood" waters, taken over a week ago:

And then yesterday, it appears you were on the cutting edge with your discovery of the 'smoking gun', Lynnwood.....even before NL/ZT (unless of course someone here, ahem, asked them):

Persona Management Software, Solicitation Number: RTB220610, Agency: Department of the Air Force
June 22, 2010
https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form
Online Persona Management Service. 50 User Licenses, 10 Personas per user. Software will allow 10 personas per user, replete with background , history, supporting details, and cyber presences that are technically, culturally and geographacilly consistent. Individual applications will enable an operator to exercise a number of different online persons from the same workstation and without fear of being discovered by sophisticated adversaries. Personas must be able to appear to originate in nearly any part of the world and can interact through conventional online services and social media platforms. The service includes a user friendly application environment to maximize the user's situational awareness by displaying real-time local information. The daily rotation of the user s IP address prevents compromise during observation of likely or targeted web sites or services, while hiding the existence of the operation. In addition, may provide traffic mixing, blending the user s traffic with traffic from multitudes of users from outside the organization. This traffic blending provides excellent cover and powerful deniability. Also allows organizations that frequent same site/service often to easily switch IP addresses to look like ordinary users as opposed to one organization. Performance will be at MacDIll AFB, Kabul, Afghanistan and Baghdad, Iraq. MacDill AFB , Florida 33679

Revealed: Air Force Ordered Software to Manage Army of Fake Virtual People
February 18, 2011
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/18/r ... d-software
Not only did they plot to help destroy secrets outlet WikiLeaks and discredit progressive bloggers, they also crafted detailed proposals for software that manages online "personas," allowing a single human to assume the identities of as many fake people as they'd like. Eerie as that may be, more perplexing, however, is a federal contract from the 6th Contracting Squadron at MacDill Air Force Base, located south of Tampa, Florida, that solicits providers of "persona management software." It was not clear exactly what the Air Force was doing with this software, or even if it had been procured.

Nancy you-know-who wrote:
Why don't the elite simply shut down the Internet? The Zetas were recently asked this question, in regard to news articles on CNN and CBS News speculating whether an Internet "kill switch" available to Obama might be legislated into law. Per the Zetas, this is not possible, as the Internet was designed to keep flowing when blockages are sensed, and commerce and industry, as well as government operations, rely on the Internet. Thus, to maintain the cover-up over Planet X and the alien presence, governments and the elite must rely upon disinformation, a route that apparently will be even more heavily utilized in the near future!

Her ZT on this 2 weeks ago had this to add, though it was mainly in response to the unrest in Egypt prompting a shut-off of the internet there:

ZT Prediction 2/12/2011: "What scenario would justify trying to shut down the Internet ........? First, commerce and industry such as banking and internet sales, the military's use of the internet to monitor all manner of things, email supporting government operations and communications between governments around the world - all would have to be stopped. What would justify this? A truth so horrible it cannot be spoken? Are we talking about the presence of Planet X in the skies? A gigantic rip in the N Atlantic sending a tsunami toward the UK? Sumatra and Java sinking 80 feet? Be aware that the establishment has all of these scenarios covered with various ridiculous excuses, just as they have excused the Earth changes and Second Sun sightings to date.

Those who contemplate an Internet kill switch, whereby the US and their allies would agree to close down the Internet within their reach, are of a particular mindset. These are individuals who themselves have a place in the well stocked bunkers, and envision a situation where the truth about Planet X would suddenly burst on the scene, causing panic in the streets and demands that heads roll, specifically their heads. In this setting, while they escaped to their bunkers, they would want martial law imposed so that the public could not come after them or clog the roads and airways.

Would this succeed? First, the truth about Planet X is dawning on the public steadily, due to the Earth changes and Earth wobble and will be increasingly obvious soon due to signs in the skies. Next, escape to the bunkers is not officially planed until the last minute, as the establishment hopes that excuses and disinformation will prevail while the world continues to chug along, on the chance that our predictions are wrong and the passage will be slight. Thus, those inclined to kill the Internet would be prevented from this move. Next, any "truth" about Planet X that might be announced is already being countered by lies from officials such as NASA, and any supposed leaks would be countered by an assassination or a quick trip to an insane asylum. Thus we will all arrive at the last weeks, with the Internet only affected by the Earth changes, and not by the hands of man!"

from http://zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue230.htm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

midnight, I tend to agree with your assessment, except that I'm not a 'skeptic', per se; I know it's coming, the water's now starting to boil but the frog has been simmering so long it's more akin to irritation than panic, and it looks like every subsequent 'shock' will be casually dismissed or attributed to mundane factors, certainly not the 'monster in the skies'. If there's any "OMG!!!" moments to face shortly, it'll be over an individual earthquake, or volcano, etc, NOT the sinking of Singapore and Jakarta, which are nonchalantly going under the waves under assurances it's all just flooding from the rain! Look at these students; you think they're panicking because their school is under water?!? Looks more like they're having lots of fun! Even while their homeland is going underwater!

I think that by the time anything "shocking" happens, that will be "enough" for all the skeptics, the rest of the world will be waking up at the same time, and the reign (and security) of fiat money will end. It is NOT an event we should welcome, so mum's the word and keep on prepping quietly - even if you aren't convinced of exactly WHAT it is. You'll know it when you see it unveiled in all its glory, and most of us can sense it at this stage. The wars of popular liberation in the mid-east, the rising food shortages and prices worldwide, the odd behavior of the gov't. and hi-finance, etc. All the dots are there to put together.

Ironically, as I type this the History Channel is discussing Fulcanelli and the Cross of Hendai - how it's a signpost for the "end of days".

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

eagles disobey wrote:
Battles, "constant battles" 2 letters say. We know and we don't like it. Least among the 'dislikers' are Dr. Dan and Dr. Marci. They have so many thigs to do, adding this? As they say, "Oh, well!?" Dr. Dan is a man of "peace," as he likes to say it "a JUST PEACE." That's another way of saying: and\or an HONEST PEACE, a "TRUE PEACE WITH BILATERAL DIGNITY," a peace without the nagging suspicions backed up by contant behaviors of a knife in the back. They have just come to realize just how fast we can deploy. We take all questions into Eagles Disobey seriously. We are people of our word. Under a flag of TRUCE AND APOLOGY we offered, meaning Dr. Dan offered) for anyone who has done them wrong over the years about their testimony to provide a word, or some other identifying "symbol" (as long as positive path), to say, "they didn't know that we are real, and they are sorry for their transgressions." That word or other is to be printed in the coming book by Drs. Dan and Marci. Formal typing on the Opus has NOT begun yet. Dr. Dan advises that the offer is good! On crept

More than 1 person has now provided a word, such as "UNAWARE" under those guidelines. Focusing on 1 word, meaning that focus from Dr. Dan from on the word above, under the flag requesting a "JUST PEACE," under the flag of truce and apology, our recipient (the Eagles and our Team) will not identify the person in the letter! We can't, UNDER PAIN OF CUSTODY AND FURTHER ACTION FOR US, I.D. the persons. That was specifically Ordered by both Eagles.

He stated that the "word" would appear in the Opus, in Bold-faced font, with that much of the Opus reaching the general public via Eagles Disobey, FOR FREE! :-* Our team was shocked by Dr. Dan's reaction when he was approached with the letter. He asked, "Are you sure it is from ----?" We advised him who wrote it and that it was in direct response to the posted offer, and he said, "Fine, done! Issue closed!" He said it that fast! Then he added the word to a sheet in a green organizational binder, and closed it, saying no more! The Ops who delivered it were kind of dumbfounded and one of us asked, "Did you hear the name?" Dr. Dan stared at the Operative and said, "Did I stutter? Issue closed! Our aim is to promote a just peace. Confirm to ---- that we received [the] letter, then please go back to your duties."

(Above) Constant battles?

We will fight for what's right!

Uncle John here: I'm going to respond to this post in the main GT thread, the sneds says thread (because it is not open to the public, it is the only one I presently archive and I not sure d&m&thugs read it) and an email to d&m because it addresses me.

Let me say that I sent them the "unaware" word and don't care if they publish that I sent it or any other communications we have had. I'm an open person. But hey, burn another CDROM if they like and next time send me a copy before lighting it on fire.

The "unaware" word was from a quote by the great Sufi Ahmed Hulusi: "One who cannot get out of the cocoon spun by his emotions is called unaware." Emotions is how the offworlders control humans. IMO, d&m&thugs and the rest of the world leadership are being controlled by offworlders. As d&m's former friend Alan often said to me, "it's their game."

I'm not going to say I'm sorry for any of my transgressions unless d&m&thugs also say they are sorry for their transgressions which is a very long list indeed. Remember that I have archived most of the story. They love their "battles" and don't let them fool you.

One strong evidence for time travel/vision of some sort is the setup that TPTB have followed in the life story of dan. No way that TPTB would have invested as much for so long in the choreographing, training and controlling of dan without knowing where it would go. I love a parade and this is one well thought out parade.

For the last couple of years, I have given up on educating any humans or offworlders to the reality they live in. I spend a lot of my time in prayer. I aspire to have every thought, every word, every expression, every movement, every gesture be directed to God including getting drunk. "Stop this insanity going on earth." I don't think any humans or offworlders are the slightest bit interested in exploring this concept to completion. As dan and my spiritual mentor said, "people are not interested in solutions to their problems unless they can own the process of coming up with a solution." What a "Catch 22."

I know that every thought, word and action any sentient being takes is recorded forever. I direct my prayers at God, who I believe is the only force that can change the destructive path guided by offworlders this planet is on. Basically, I'm attempting to embarrass God with the mess that s/he has allowed to happen on our planet. Perhaps, someday, I'll be openly joined by another sentient being in this endeavor.

Only love can fill.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:34 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
eagles disobey wrote:
0) Dr. Dan advises that the offer is good
1) they didn't know
2) they are sorry for their transgressions
3) will not identify the person in the letter! We can't, UNDER PAIN OF CUSTODY AND FURTHER ACTION FOR US, I.D. the persons. That was specifically Ordered by both Eagles.
4) Our aim is to promote a just peace.
5) We will fight for what's right!

6) The "unaware" word was from a quote by the great Sufi Ahmed Hulusi: "One who cannot get out of the cocoon spun by his emotions is called unaware." Emotions is how the offworlders control humans.
7) I'm not going to say I'm sorry for any of my transgressions unless d&m&thugs also say they are sorry for their transgressions which is a very long list indeed.

8) One strong evidence for time travel/vision of some sort is the setup that TPTB have followed in the life story of dan. No way that TPTB would have invested as much for so long in the choreographing, training and controlling of dan without knowing where it would go. I love a parade and this is one well thought out parade.
9) I have given up on educating any humans or offworlders to the reality they live in.
10) I direct my prayers at God, who I believe is the only force that can change the destructive path guided by offworlders this planet is on.

Points as follows:
0) I am open to meet for coffee,

1)

2) from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLiVP7f-PTI
Quote:
Text based on Isiah 44:22

Refrain:
I will sweep away your transgressions like a cloud,
and your sins will be to me like a mist dissolved,
so return to me, I will heal you, for I love you.

Verse 1:
If you say to me: "Father I am blind,"
If you say to me: "I can't see,"
I will be your light; I'll restore your sight;
Place all your darkness in me.

Verse 2:
If you say to me: "I'm in prison, Lord,
Imprisoned by my fears,"
Then I'll come to you; I will comfort you;
Let me wipe away your tears.

Verse 3:
If you say to me: "I am lame and poor,
I need to be healed and set free.
I have sinned, O Lord; I am sorry, Lord;
I need you to live in me."

3) They can not say UJ?, humm wonder who is restraining SNED ?

4) As it should be, I pray peace may prevail

5) To have honor also requires consistency and persistence

6) Nice quote from Sufi Ahmed Hulusi

7) http://theresurgence.com/2010/07/05/7-counterfeits-of-repentance

8) Maybe there is not past time travel only future viewing as in
http://www.projectcamelot.org/project_looking_glass.html

9) omega-13

10)

This question came to me:
Is there anything known about the Galactic Cycle cross and cosmic strings?
http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/everyday-myths/time-travel4.htm
Peace,

MT7

Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:31 pm
Site Admin

Don I am sorry that I am the one that has to ask you this.

Just before Christmas you stated that if the "7 of 10" Event did not occur when predicted by the Zetas that in your own words "it would not be worth talking about NL & ZT" anymore"

That predicted date was Jan 11th 2011 and it was suppose to "Shock the World"

Why are you now making excuses for yet another failed Zeta Date and better yet why are you promoting the NL/ZT propoganda yet again after such an epic failure?

Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:27 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Don, I look at those images of flooding in Jakarta and Singapore, and I have to ask whether they are unique.

Floods have been recorded in the past in those locations.

What about the recent floods in Australia? Are they still there?

I'm still waiting to see floods that are not explainable, and I don't see them so far.

But I know it is still possible that I might see the unexplainable when it comes to global flooding.

Still waiting.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:11 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

I know a lot of you don't read at Godlike Productions. I monitor it for things of interest, like this:

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!

Opportunity to Interview The Unseen Hand In Your Future - by 13331.vi
http://www.wikifortio.com/711617/Opport ... 331.vi.doc

This is a Word doc of a compilation of another "Illuminati Show & Tell" for 24 hours or so.. Makes some pretty interesting predictions for 90 days from now. Make of it what you will, I do not know if this is a real Elite or not, but it was interesting, that is all.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:51 am

How cool is it to sense many here barefoot in the vat full of grapes - making wine...

UJ - I appreciate your share of your opinion, thank you. Your passion is slowly dawning on me.

Uncle John wrote:
I aspire to have every thought, every word, every expression, every movement, every gesture be directed to God including getting drunk.

In my small way here on this African mountainside I share your quest similarly. To do the Fathers will.

Uncle John wrote:
I direct my prayers at God, who I believe is the only force that can change the destructive path guided by offworlders this planet is on. Basically, I'm attempting to embarrass God with the mess that s/he has allowed to happen on our planet. Perhaps, someday, I'll be openly joined by another sentient being in this endeavor.

Entirely agree with you. But hasten to add as Dex would say "We have to ask". I am not so sure about embarrassing though. The God of God of gods that I place my faith in, I believe is entirely capable of executing His "plan" to fruition. Perfection in the making as entropy turns to centropy again!

The question is whether WE can rise to the occasion and be a part of the lesson?

:heart

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
How cool is it to sense many here barefoot in the vat full of grapes - making wine...

UJ - I appreciate your share of your opinion, thank you. Your passion is slowly dawning on me.

Uncle John wrote:
I aspire to have every thought, every word, every expression, every movement, every gesture be directed to God including getting drunk.

In my small way here on this African mountainside I share your quest similarly. To do the Fathers will.

Uncle John wrote:
I direct my prayers at God, who I believe is the only force that can change the destructive path guided by offworlders this planet is on. Basically, I'm attempting to embarrass God with the mess that s/he has allowed to happen on our planet. Perhaps, someday, I'll be openly joined by another sentient being in this endeavor.

Entirely agree with you. But hasten to add as Dex would say "We have to ask". I am not so sure about embarrassing though. The God of God of gods that I place my faith in, I believe is entirely capable of executing His "plan" to fruition. Perfection in the making as entropy turns to centropy again!

The question is whether WE can rise to the occasion and be a part of the lesson?

:heart

Hey Sky you ever read this::

http://www.scribd.com/doc/24012215/A-R-Bordon-THE-LINK-Chapters-1-9

Absolutely Fascinating reading!

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:39 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
I know a lot of you don't read at Godlike Productions. I monitor it for things of interest, like this:

This is a Word doc of a compilation of another "Illuminati Show & Tell" for 24 hours or so.. Makes some pretty interesting predictions for 90 days from now. Make of it what you will, I do not know if this is a real Elite or not, but it was interesting, that is all.

Lynn I personally will not open anything that comes from that site.
Any chance you can quote the document here?

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:41 am
Profile WWW

Lynnwood wrote:

Just finished researching this quote Lynnwood - thanks for bringing it to the board....

My opinion: - It is a lead to capture undiscerning enquiring minds. It IS majik and will allow the undesired effect to be experienced (mmm STS??) so I would be careful. Enochian Entities are not what you want to get involved with - especially Semjaza (aka Billy Meier's informant/archon). Read the Pistus Sophia rather and be really informed.

It is full of IN YOUR FACE truths, but is a hidden way. That's the key, as "they" ARE sh*t scared of you finding the Real truth.

This guy/person (not keen to use his code name) has spun some pretty interesting information into the script of the "revelation" offered. Felt like listing them, but then if you are on the path, they should scream at you...

It is full of cipher keys that are programmed to trigger, so I would be very careful what is internalised, especially the Enochian.Mage material!! The way the Enochian material (which is the lost book of Enoch recently discovered) is reveresed - is the agenda of the fallen. Everything is done in a hidden way - to appeal to the uninformed and lazy that are not keen to work for salvation.

What I find quite interesting is how OPENLY the canvassing is becoming. Majik used to be a mission to access. Here it is offered like the proverbial lamb onto the "altar"....

Please take a cue from what Uncle John always repeats - LOVE ONLY SOLVES

:candle

Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:09 am
Profile WWW

Yup, got a copy, thanks Fr33K!

Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:17 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Yup, got a copy, thanks Fr33K!

Did you just DownLoad it! LOL!!

Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:31 am
Profile YIM

Nope - got it about six months ago. Somebody raised it in a discussion here at GT... :mrgreen:

Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:12 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

TexLittlefield wrote:

http://first-news.blogspot.com/2011/02/spanish-astronomers-claim-dwarf-sun.html

Sunday, February 27, 2011
Spanish Astronomers Claim Dwarf Sun Beyond Pluto

Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:45 am
GT Truther

Apparently I'm banned from GLP even though I never post there?!?!

this is the transcript of the downloadable above

Opportunity to Interview: The Unseen Hand In Your Future
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1373796/pg1
OP: 13331. vi - The Shadowed Force

It is a short window for an ask and tell interview of what is to come within the next 22 months. Let us do this in an adult manner. Ask and I will reveal what info I am allowed to speak on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q) Why is the window so short and how short is short, and who are you that you have this information and how do you come by it?

A) What you term 'Illuminati' allows this interview. We are held blood guiltless by keeping the public, at large, informed. This time, this forum will serve the purpose because it has been recognized in mainstream sources as conspiracy in nature. That means- it is not a reliable source for current events- perfect.

Q) WHO is it that holds you guiltless?

A) WHO = my discarnate selves- which is a web of matrices that holds my nexus/fabric aligned to timelocks [here]

Q) Will there be a large economic collapse in the near future, if so what will precipitate it?

A) It started. The middle east will flare up uncontrollably. This is our planned doorway of created opportunity. Keep your gas supply full.

Q) Why do you call it a "planned doorway of created opportunity"?

A) if an amateur astronomer has important news- where does she/he go with it? How many others will corroborate this new info? How many will do the work them self- buy a telescope? Most will just relay this info on forums, then it becomes conspiracy. We do this, all the time.

Q) So it is opportunity not for us but for you and you have created it by producing bogus nonsense that the great unwashed act upon?

A) Unwashed- their choice, baptism is this metaphor. get clean. that's why I am here. water, you have soap, is this info. get clean, soon.

Q) What is the single issue which we should be most concerned with currently?

A) Transportation of food and resources.

Q) Will there be an NFL lock out this year?

A) No, sheep love sports.

Q) Do you see a major astronomical event in either March or September of this year?

A) I don't see it. But it is created, so it is factual. Keep your own compass diary- don't use mainstream sources.

Q) Are there alien races on Earth? If yes, then what are they afraid of; why don't they reveal themselves? I presume they have superior
technology, so why are they so cowardly?

A) Revealing removes the mystique- there's power in that. There has been alien races before man. Man is actually the alien, here.

…..Superior knowledge should not require mystique, although inferior knowledge might require it in order to maintain control. They must be our inferiors! I actually knew that already...

A) knock, is an action- to open the door --the problem is everyone wants 'drive through- fast food' wisdom.

Q) What are you doing personally to prepare for the events that are coming, do you have a family are you doing things to protect them?

A) Personally, I am not able to answer. Advice for you and yours- make sure, spiritually, you are in a good place. A transition off this 3d module is your only escape.

Q) Start at 1:02 - this talks about the Unseen or Hidden Hand
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/user/HearkenTheWatchmen#p/u/2/z_VHnce8DeA[/YouTube]
A) religion is your division, you took the bait, all of it, there is no saviour, outside yourself, if you wait for a father figure to save you- you created your own demise, ***recycled yet again -until you learn but learn, eventually, you will.

Q) Will their be multiple false flags or just a visible eco destitution also is there a planned exodus of planet?

A) More division, more diversion. You think peace will come by war? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Q) When are hot alien chicks going to come & conquer the earth and then rule us by using sex as a control tool?

…..I was just going to ask this same question

A) And that’s why you wouldn't have received an answer. Now, this is funny, in 3 months- not so funny. Guaranteed.

Q) Does this have anything to do with Comet Elenin?

A the dark matter that keep the asteroid belt from smashing Earth is 'moving ___ ___'

our whole galaxy is moving

energy is not stagnant

dinosaurs didn’t blow them selves up

time has a reboot (umm.. tell me something I don't already know)
soon

Q) What will happen to the price of gold, and the value of the dollar? Oh, and silver too.

A) What will you do with gold and silver? Carry it around with you- hoping when 'this all passes, you will be rich'? Who will give you a live chicken for food- in trade for heavy worthless metals? The only metal worth having is lead, get your own chicken then.

~~

Those who are new, review the previous pages as I will not repeat the same. I will return later and sift through the important questions. Have a good eve. 13331

~~

Q) To whom was 9/11 sacrificed to?

A) sacrifice= learning experience. In a video game- without background drama/storyline- it wouldn’t be interesting.

Q) Do the Illuminati cater to Marduk of the Anunnaki? What do the illuminati think about the home-world Anunnaki returning and how does that change their plan?

A) If you can 'name it' you own it. You do not have the names, to these egregores nor, the nexus. You only know of conduits, but, the central star [important] is Lucifer.

Q) sorry for the pieced nature of my questions op,

beyond the realm of conspiracies OP- i understand that there are an infinite number of ways to experience the transition we are about to undergo. my question is this: does our entire population have to undergo the shift in the same manner, or can my individual devotion to spirit have as much as an impact as i want it to?

furthermore, i understand that everybody must physically die to complete the transition. i also understand that our multidimensional reaper, niburu, is the lord of the harvest. will this process be gradual, or will it be slow and strung-out? this may tie into the first question.

moreso recently i can see in my mind's-eye my conscious decision to live every moment of my life, specifically i'm having bouts of deja-vu, as if it's all going according to plan. what i can not see is where i will go if i further ground my energies. why is this so? i can see below, but not above, i guess you could say.

thanks for your time and effort OP.

A) we are all, currently, in transit

some, understand- and make it all well

some, the religionists
the materialists
will hang on
and an anchor will be provided
to keep them held
and to come back
repeat
recycle

this game, is never over

never

…..energies= artificial & natural

Q) what is the power behind symbolism that the Illuminati use?
and why are names so important?

A) I answered that already

Q) you said if you know somethings name then you have power over it how would one go about finding out something true name

A) not in this 3D

some of you, right now, know:

I am truth, and accept it

some, believe I am evil, incarnate

both- are better than the third group- who have no clue, nor opinion- whatsoever

Q) ok i can live with that, ty

now does everyone have a true name or is it a overview name?

A) we are an anagram

shuffle it around, enough

and it will reveal- the prime creators name

Q) the word is it

human - or mankind

not asking for the the name just the right word to do my own research with

A) hue
man
hue-man

is more than a name

a name is the sum of your actions

blacksmith, like in days gone bye
meant something

Q) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Nahum
A) King James Bible: “God came from Teman"

Q) The ones who have helped you see more clearly, what has been their best advice in guiding you? What was the hardest thing for you to accept/change recently?

A) when hands are tied, but others ignorance

truth, especially now days with the Internet

is so so easy to come by

still, people refuse to understand

they want their hand held, by an invisible daddy figure

you can not live in the dark ages- when light is so so prevalent

Q) how about those who think you're irrelevant because your predictions are pretty lame & boring?

A) do you think I truly care?

I understand

some do, too

cattle, like yourself, makes MY world, go around

I hope many stay, just like you

someone needs to dig the ditches

Q) short, mysterious & spooky answers, not convincing....

A) Do you own a shovel?

Q) Are you genuine or a 'hidden hand wanna be?' It is a fair enough Question

A) either answer and it's checkmate. play along, like watching a movie,

once you put the remote control down, then think about it

Q) what is the best geographical location to weather the storm?

what is the best mental location to weather the storm?

A) mental- within

geographical- forget it

4D is the place

w i t h i n

Q) is their a end date or restart date of this game?

A) Earth Reboot 12/22/12 (No sh!t)

Q) What about 10-28-11?

A) make it past summer

Q) when will 'the like minded' gather?

A) they have been

not like a stephen king novel

but in dreamland

you are united

Q) Do you ever lie?

A) Yes

…..11 densities, chock full of consciousness

don't worry about transition

forget the drama and game back drop

thats all diversion

live correctly and you understand none of the rest, really matters

if you worry

you arent doing it right

Q) is suicide wrong? (not talking the religious aspect) and would it cause a another cycle?

A) suicide means postpone

Q) Is there a plan to net and capture in the astral planes those of us whose physical bodies die?

A) thats hollywood

astral is gelatin

molds

no one can conquer your mind

but you

Q) When did the last big event happened to this planet?

A) define: big

and for whom?

Q) a much more informative read

A) much better questions there, too

Q) Or should i walk the path of god without stepping down from my intellectual cradle of defragmentable illusion and not stop just because of my inevitable future.

A) this

Q) Hello OP, very interesting, thank you.
Is satanic ritual abuse of children widespread? Could you elaborate?
Sorry to dwell on "earthly" things, but i have to ask.
Please, thank you.

So you will be leaving earth and not be reincarnated because that=evil?
(i hope i understood correctly)
best regards

A) satanic abuse- is twisted individuals

luciferians- light incarnated [LUX]

Q) Can more than one thing exist in one place at one time ?
Is there really more than god( I)?

A) indeed. there are many creator gods, IHVH being one of them.

Q) Is there a person who will play the Jesus role like everyone talks about. Will the events of revelations play out in this reality?

A) is there a person who will play the jesus role like everyone talks about.

yes, you.

will the events of revelations play out in this reality?

indeed, the script is well rehearsed
but you knew that, already

Q) Will TPTB in the USA begin facing the same situation as those in the Middle East? There seems to be a lot of rage mounting towards them.

A) riots
civil war

stay clear of it

--agent provocateurs

Q) Question

I am about to make a movie about

Nibiru

and

Life After Money

both of which I anticipate happening...

Am I wasting Time?

How long until Ponziconomy lasts?

When will time be up... Nibiru visible?

Are there really so many bunkers?

Alien disclosure before collapse?

Thx

A) theres enough movies

if you arent initiated by hollywood babylon, your money will be lost

Q) If I may...is there danger of tsunami in the continental US? If yes, when? 90 days? later this year? location(s)?

A) west coast USA

In 90 days- there will be so much on the table, you wont be able to keep up with it. it doubles every 3 months, from there

heres a rule of thumb regarding so called
channeled information

if the info considers jesus a real person of historical content- that channeling is fictitious

jesus was a metaphor- that is all

the jesus metaphor is a label, like tiphareth [sephira]

questions regarding to how I know this:

I have frequented this particular only once- about 30 days ago to become familiar with it.

I have refrained from posting until I was asked to do so by my peers.

There are several levels of knowledge depth.

My specialty is the spiritual

Mine comes from a different density, as the other levels are from your own density.

I believe I am caught up with your questions.

if that is all, I shall be onward.

Q) Is the New Age Movement a diversion?

A) most of it is. channeling is dangerous for the individual and to the masses.

many of us visit the same circles, here's one:
http://www.scribd.com/enochian_mage
with that said, I will be here for a short while longer, then leave

take heed with the small dialogue I have given you.

your thoughts, collectively have created your own doom, and the script is presented you daily, and twice on sundays

13331 is a single cell organism

a central star personified for its truth

Q) I will leave you with this knowledge:

everything you have learned in school is false.

only math stays true

stay alone as much as possible, using some type of effective energy manipulation, such as Qi Gong

raise your Kundalini [forget the kundabuffer nonsense]

forget your religious heritage

Lucifer is a principle to look to, but not to bow a knee to.

Q) What can you tell us about the three days of darkness?

A) There is none.

Q) Would you want to go into detail in what way channeling is dangerous? I guess what I mean is no one truly knows the source of the information, thus being dangerous in that fact alone, however, is much of it seems to be "fluff" to keep their attention diverted from what is going on around them.

And thank you for answering my question, I recently came to that conclusion.

A) delusion- obsession- possession- insanity- suicide

Q) gain, thank you. I feel this is particular information is important for so many at this time.

We are always looking outside ourselves for answers, which, is needed (I believe) to then one can bring their attention back where it belongs.

…..That being said lol I do have one last question. Where do all these signs be it numbers (11:11) coming from? Ourselves? To awaken?

A) those numerical sequences are very important

they can confirm dialogue between you and your creator

learn their personal meaning for you

synchronicity will allow you confirmation-

to know you are keeping on track

good question

Q) What will it be like for those that leave the 3d realm? Will there be linear time? Physical objects?

What will the transition be like?

A) time is no more

physical is 3D, so no

transition is like seeing a bright flash, then smiling- for ever [until you transit again]

Q) So what of those left in the 3d realm? Is there hope to lead an honest life with love and respect for one another, or is it just over, period?

A) that realm will exist on a substitute Earth, you will never be aware of _that transition_

people will disappear, time lines converge- but no one will speak of it

it happens often- microcosmic

but then- macrocosmic

Q) what do you know about chemtrails?

A) they keep certain entities out

they keep you up to date with your 'inoculations'

they keep them active to get you used to seeing it daily

when they use aluminum/alloys in them, the metals will act as a projection screen to allow holograms to be played like video across the open skies

good question

Q) can you list some of the players in this game?

A) the puppets, front liners

Rocks, Roths, you know the names they want you to know

most of them do not they themselves are being set up

just like Israel

Israel is being fattened up like a sacrificial lamb

fed by her allies- then becomes the thanksgiving turkey that was envied by the other turkeys all year prior to its execution

the bible is a script

many look to the protocols of zion as a script- while the bible has been played all along

hide in plain sight

just like this thread

just like hollywood

given to you on a silver plate- and still rejected

Q) 2 questions

why do you guys seem to want to make biblical prophecies play out?

How did the Mayans know about the end date?

A) actually, the masses want the bible to be played out

the first hint- the bible calls followers- sheep

mayans were witnesses
they wrote it down

scribes

higher intelligences gave the info

and it has been superseded a few times, to keep it on target, for your viewing pleasure

…..........

keep this info

copy my words

repost it other places

pdf it

print it

I am offering you knowledge

take it

absorb it

remember, you have all been told

when you ask- why do they keep it all secret- recall

it was given to you, freely

all along

but still

some of you will complain

some of you have the genes of your own creator

some were never given a soul

to you- repeat is a cycle you must come to bear

Q) Will HAARP play a significant role in future geophysical activity and to what extent ..

A) that one, HAARP is a minor player

the LHC and the ones being deployed on space shuttling- are the prime movers&shakers

Q) why do people hear tones in their ears?

A) what other body part could they possibly hear them in?

Q) why do all major religions use Amen at the end of prayers?

and what causes the ringing ear tones the people here

A) all religions dont

the ones who do, are sheep, who do what they are told

ringing can be caused by sound differentials and liquid fluctuations in your being

altitude

energies

Q) irony- telling people truth, and some get angry

are angered, for being duped?

that first, must be resolved

clear your consciousness

forgive yourself

absolve

learn to move your energy

resolve

then when transition comes

dissolve

so simple- thats what makes it hard

Q) what happens to your kind on dec 22 2012

A) 'our kind' gets promoted

'your kind' can too

if you went to school, and argued with your teachers and refused to learn- where would 'your kind' be at, during prom night?

Q) Tell me about DMT..

A) it will awaken you- quickly and temporary

when you ground, most is forgotten, so it is useless for long term development

so it is kept around as a tease

another diversion

fast food, drive through shamanism

Q) Is this answer a convenient lie?

A) serves its purpose

makes you feel like you are accomplishing something

Q) Why will time be reboot on 12/22/2012? Who set this plan? How do you get this information?

You talks like Hidden_Hand. I enjoy the spiritual part of HH's dialogues, but all HH's predictions failed. How do we know you are genuine?

You said channeling was dangerous, but you are channeling right now since you are not from this density. How do you know your channeled information is different?

A) I made no predictions

I am just giving advice

Hidden Hand was deliberate

who do you think john titor really was?

Q) is their a final exam?

A) no

final means end

energy is not stagnant

nothing is final

which is good

Q) How do you know your channeled information is different?

A) Pay Attention to Africa

Q) who or what are the orions?

A) thats of no importance to my message

Q) when will the economy collapse?

I know I know...it already is...but when is TSHTF moment/final dagger going to take place for the US and global economy?

A) this is exactly what I am talking about

hidden in plain view

and still asking for an "exact day"

those of you who understand everything wrong about that question, are the biggest threat to those you call Illuminati

…..this thread, is a hologram of everything this forum contains

so, I will tell you this

believe nothing I told you

consider this a #@$!%&* in the matrix

Thursday starts a new day
(note, this was posted on Sunday 2/27/11)

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php
http://www.lawofone.info/
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/dialogue_hh.pdf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qigong
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini

when Don Elkins died, the prime conduit was lost

cassiopaea plays too much with Ouija- their format is reproach to the entities

Hidden Hand, read between the lines

enochian_mage is good if you want to tweak your kundalini quickly through magick

kundalini and its manipulation is what separates the wheat from the chaff

qi gong is helpful to achieving kundalini rising

-----

Q) is there a difference between "transition" and death?

A) only recollection

Q) I have a question. Will binaural beats help me with increseing my energy levels? or is that just a "Fast food way" at acheiving something?

A) hemisphere synchronization works in conjunction with this:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archi ... gue_hh.pdf

Q) what is going on with our SUN

A) It is evolving just like you

Q) Are you able to manipulate this reality as if it were a dream?

How many lives does the average soul live in a cycle?

Do you remember coming 'here' for the first time?

A) yes

depends [variables]

no I do not

Q) Why do dreams feel so real until I wake up every time I have them?

A) [Because they are dreams]

how do you know, when you 'wake up'- that does not start the dream state cycle?

Q) I'm not very concerned about myself in term of 2012. To be or not to be, that is not a big deal. However, I have a six month old son, how should I prepare for him?

A) kiss him, hold him, he is a bridge- to both sides of a transition

smile at him

and give him,... my love

Q) is it true conciouness is evolving every 22(?) days now as the mayan calender shows?

A) time and evolution is a hard call [variables]

example:

I need money- now
I pray/ritual- for money- right now
tomorrow morning- there is a check in the mail- for the money I needed

now- what happened?

the check had to be mailed a few days ago to reach me
but I only did the prayer/ritual a measly few hours ago

understand?

time and evolution is a hard call [variables]:
you fall into a coma for 23 days
when you awake, are you 'brighter'...?

Q) 12/12/12 is when I turn 21. Will my 21st birthday be an enjoyable date or a date that I wish not to come?

A) when the leaves turn brown, do the trees whine?

Q) Why do i feel like I have latent super abilities that will present themselves in the final days. Why do movies like I am Number 4 make me weep with joy?

A) the power of 6 compels you...

Q) Forgive me, but I don't understand..

A) these are the final days

procrastination is an excuse

use them

now

Q) Does this have anything to do with revealed prophecy?

A) you have your 2 witnesses

Q) What? The bible can tell me that. Humbly I ask ..can you be a little more specific?

A) revelation, here, my friend

EVERYTHING YOU HOLD DEAR -GONE
EVERYBODY YOU EMBODY- GONE
EVERY STABLE FACTION- GONE

LOST LIKE A CHILD IN THE MALL WITHOUT HIS MOM- NOW

PRAYING FOR HELP- NOT RECEIVING WHAT YOU THOUGH SHOULD/WOULD HAPPEN- GONE

WANTING DOOM- NOW HAVING DOOM- REGRETTING IT ALL, IF YOU COULD TURN BACK TIME- NOW

NOW- PRICELESS

_ H E E D _ T H I S _

Q) This is an interesting thread OP and also entertaining.

Thank you for taking/bringing the heat.

It wont be long until none of this shit matters.

A) Thank you friend

and yes, you are correct

Q) Will technology be advanced or be reversed in time?

A) throwing rocks extremely far will be the newest fad

Q) Are your kind afraid of anything or anyone at this stage messing up the plans - if that is possible?

A) fear = failure

my kind- still arent getting it?

this is a blueprint you agreed on

reread this thread

Q) What will disasters will come in a year from now and will there be any survivors?

A) a year?

still, not getting it..

everything you need to know is presented here

laziness will destroy you!

Q) 1. Are there any of you who don't know they're you?
2. Is Rh negative and an extra vertabrae enough to join the club?
3. Do the Masons screen for membership?
4.Do you guys worry/make allowances for the Wild Card?

A) unawakened, you mean?

no, if you dont know who you are by now, its too late

know thyself

the club- too much hollywood

kill your TV

Q) Is our incarnation determined by compatibility?

Why are we taught the hard way in secrecy, rather than being upfront?

Is Jesus a Lucifer metaphor?

How far back does the cross go?

Is there a difference between the exchanges I've had in hyperspace during my fast food shamanism and actual death?

Was this universe high jacked and manipulated into duality? Or was it always this way?

Are we the genetic marrige of Sirians and Alpha Draconis? Is that empire, or whatever empire we root from, for or against human liberation, or further servitude?

Thanks a bunch!

A) good questions:

Is our incarnation determined by compatibility?
yes

Why are we taught the hard way in secrecy, rather than being upfront?
why doesnt the teacher just give you the answers to the finals at the beginning of the school year and make life easier for all?

Is Jesus a Lucifer metaphor?
the yin metaphor consummating the yang- which you make Dao

How far back does the cross go?
as far back as when LUX shined across objects and created a flare that appeared as a crux/xross

Is there a difference between the exchanges I've had in hyperspace during my fast food shamanism and actual death?
yes, recollection and integrity

Was this universe high jacked and manipulated into duality? Or was it always this way?
this universe, somewhat- but the infinite isnt even concerned of this aeon

Are we the genetic marrige of Sirians and Alpha Draconis? Is that empire, or whatever empire we root from, for or against human liberation, or further servitude?
those are just theatre
it is basically two groups

teachers and students

Q) last time the overseers were here, we didnt have anything but swords and slings, will they be surprised by .308 battle rifles, jet fighters and harnessed atoms upon return?

I for one WILL fire upon arrogant "royal" types demanding sacrifices. david took one down, I'm sure I could take at least 6.

A) you will have rocks by then

forget your weapons
theyre gone

scenario:

government declares:
we will round up your gold and guns- bring them or prison

most will surrender or get ratted on by neighbors and friends

it has happened many times before

research history and find something original

research the definition of : insanity

insanity keeps history shackle you

Q) What is the cause of "obesity"?

How do you reverse the metabolic change that causes this?

You and I both know that there is something in the air water or food in the West that is intentionally added to cause this health epidemic.
What is it?
How to reverse it?
Why was it done?

please no cryptic riddles just an answer (you said you hafta give it freely...)

A) obesity- gluttony
you reverse it by diet and exercise

stop blaming others for being fat and lazy

Q) he said he lies...

all here know there are poisons intentionally introduced to the food and water supply in the West...

A) youre going to blame the Illuminati because you just had to eat that third cheeseburger?

seriously now!

-----

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archi ... gue_hh.pdf

the above, those connected with them and those who instruct them, and others, I will be meeting with

understand what 'meeting' means

all religions will take a sudden and drastic turn

beware the Maitreya

the energies become most potent starting thursday

use them to your benefit

grok what you can from the links

most important- know YOUR role

review everything I have posted on this thread

it will come to pass

recall that dreaded bridge in the mothman prophecies

BEHOLD YOUR TIME!

it is the next day here, so I completed what I set out to do

13331. vi

Q) I want to take a moment to thank you, OP.

Nice thread.

Do you have any comment on the Dune series of novels by Frank Herbert?

Any thoughts on the value or perspective in relation to Time Travel or alleged Time Travelers or perspectives?

Or any thoughts on the writings of Carlos Castaneda in terms of the "awake dreaming" aspects or The Assemblage Point concept outlined in his later works beyond the early books?

Any favorite Science Fiction writers?

Kind Regards,
RB

A) because this person is kind, this will be my final post instead:

Do you have any comment on the Dune series of novels by Frank Herbert?
Philip K Dick and HP Lovecraft are better in getting the truth out

Any thoughts on the value or perspective in relation to Time Travel or alleged Time Travelers or perspectives?
VALIS by Philip K Dick can answer that- but time travelers have been here since yesterday. Tomorrow more will come, today

Or any thoughts on the writings of Carlos Castaneda in terms of the "awake dreaming" aspects or The Assemblage Point concept outlined in his later works beyond the early books?
His metaphors are good, but his make believe shamans needs work. overall, avoid peyote- do it for real.
His idea of an astral cord extending from the back, between the shoulder blades, is excellent. use that!

Any favorite Science Fiction writers?
above

Q) You mention that our thoughts have created our doom. Is this then a confirmation of the so called law of attraction?

And if our thoughts have created our doom---what thoughts can we do now to 'undoom' us?

I have created a lot of opportunities for myself just using my thoughts, and i have seen them manifested as short as a few minutes time, or as long as 3 months to a year's time.

Another source said that the middle east events were planned long ago so that eventually the dollar will be collapsed and oil fields in America would then open up. Your info pretty much coincides with that---to an extent---and the same advice was given. Prepare food and whatnot.

A) last question, because it is a good one

law of attraction is sound

hollywood gives you the answers

the secret and deep impact

13331. vi [final]

coincides- indeed ;)

Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:07 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Thanks for posting that extensive interview, Fr33k.

It contains, in my opinion, some excellent insights and even wisdom.

The answerer (is that a word?) appears to me to be – at minimum – a fairly spiritually evolved person, perhaps on a level with a rishi, an abbott/abbeyess of a good monastery, or an accomplished mystic.

This is not to say I am inclined to take seriously anyone’s ‘time frame’ predictions – regardless of their source – simply because they never work. Nobody ever gets the timing right. The flow of events? Perhaps, sometimes.... you never know.

But I think this interview is worth re-reading for its abundant common sense and plainspoken advice to those who are able to hear it.

Take from it what you will. At the end of the day, it’s your mind, after all.

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:44 am
Truth Seeker

Take all this revelation with a grain of salt -- better yet, AVOID IT.

Remember the source avows lying to suit his/her/its purposes.

The source cynically regards humankind as sheeple.

The source references allegiance to black arts, Crowleyism, and Satanism (LUX).

The source (Illuminati?) is STS, therefore NOT helpful.

The source eschews religious belief -- condones rebellion to God. This defines Evil.

The devil is intelligent AND a liar.

Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:14 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
This guy/person (not keen to use his code name) has spun some pretty interesting information into the script of the "revelation" offered. Felt like listing them, but then if you are on the path, they should scream at you...

It is full of cipher keys that are programmed to trigger, so I would be very careful what is internalised, especially the Enochian.Mage material!! The way the Enochian material (which is the lost book of Enoch recently discovered) is reveresed - is the agenda of the fallen. Everything is done in a hidden way - to appeal to the uninformed and lazy that are not keen to work for salvation. :candle

Sky, could you give a bit more detail?

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:00 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Godlike Productions
Opportunity to Interview The Unseen Hand In Your Future

Good Job Lynnwood!,

GLP had the HiddenHand before and now has the UnseenHand.

Well, I thought here we go again, so I pulled up my old dialect games posts made here on the real GT, which are below, with dates
Quote:
10-14-09
Let us suppose for a minute we are in a class room run by a multi generation teacher "PTB" teaching
us the school of hard dialectic knocks. Would it not follow that just like in real life where the
teacher that is require to hand out a critical evaluation of their course that they just taught to
the students, which then goes directly back to administration.
So as a Human I expect to have independent confidential critique that will go back
to the One Higher Power, Creator of the Universe. So any power split of gifts that
Humanities will receive, is not for the "PTB" to decide, but will be judged by One Higher Power,
Creator of the Universe with input from the Human critique, so think wisely how you act
in the near future (because only the Humans are typing up the critique of the lessons that
have befallen us for the last 5,125 years).

10-22-09
Recognizing the problem is the first step. Revelation 3:16 "So,
because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.".
Seems to me like you have to make a choice.
I myself have had enough of this dialectic game.
I find speaking the truth and being Straight Forward and 100% Honest is hard work.
It is not not easy when we were trained that way and have have to live in the environment that we do.
I myself find I can not completely break free of these emotional addictions of this world.
Hang in there and look for the real truth, it will find you.

5-17-10
I think it all depends upon our attitude/alignment to self or to real one Higher Power
(not the one made up by the Illumitoy/MJ12/PTB!)

5-18-10
PostNote: I think that that Illumitoy/MJ12/PTB Monster feeds off fear and that may be why
we see such a serge of PYSOPS in this direction. Love is the antidote
(not the mushy or weak will or anything goes kind, but Platonic love of the One Universal Creator in all things).

I posts these, because it seem to be the same old dialectic game to get us into STS mode.

Illumitoy you can not play god and wash your hand of the things you created.
Soon or later the day come where you can’t hide from the things that you have done anymore.

By the way it is a cute palindromic prime you have there (13331), but it is superseded by
101110111011101, since it is a higher value than your 11010000010011.

Peace,

MT7

Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:19 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
snip
If you can 'name it' you own it. You do not have the names, to these egregores nor, the nexus. You only know of conduits, but, the central star [important] is Lucifer.

Very interesting answer, IMHO, and, yes, Sky, I am interested in hearing your viewpoints.

Quote:
If you can 'name it' you own it.

In the world of ideas, to name something is to own it. If you can name an issue, you can own the issue.

— Thomas L. Friedman

Quote:
You do not have the names, to these egregores nor, the nexus

"I do not have a name - you can call me V." V for Vendetta :mrgreen:

From Wikipedia - Note the interesting example of Ka-tet from The Dark Tower series. :tounge

The word "egregore" derives from the Greek word, ἐγρήγοροι (egrḗgoroi), meaning "watchers" (also transliterated "grigori"). The word appears in the Septuagint translation of the Book of Lamentations,[1] as well as the Book of Jubilees and the Book of Enoch.

Eliphas Lévi, in Le Grand Arcane ("The Great Mystery", 1868) identifies "egregors" (sic) with the tradition concerning the fathers of the nephilim, describing them as "terrible beings" that "crush us without pity because they are unaware of our existence." [2]

The concept of the egregore as a group thoughtform was developed in works of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and the Rosicrucians[3][citation needed] and has been referenced by writers such as Valentin Tomberg.

From Dictionary.com
Nexus - a connected series or group.

the core or center, as of a matter or situation

Quote:
the central star [important] is Lucifer

And, no, that is not Satan.

From Wikipedia:

Traditionally, Lucifer is a name that in English generally refers to the devil before being cast from heaven, although this is not the original meaning of the term. In Latin, from which the English word is derived, Lucifer means "light-bearer" (from the words lucem ferre). It was the name given to the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, which heralds daylight. For this meaning, English generally uses the names "Morning Star" or "Day Star", and rarely "Lucifer".

The Bible does not name the devil as Lucifer. The use of this name in reference to the devil stems from an interpretation of Isaiah 14:3-20, a passage that does not speak of any fallen angel but of the defeat of a particular Babylonian King, to whom it gives a title that refers to what in English is called the Day Star or Morning Star (in Latin, lucifer

Sooooo we have a huge amalgam (IMHO) of:

Comic book quote
Newspaper editor quote
Rosicrucian theology
Stephen King reference :huh
Lucifer - aka the "morning star."

:roll

And that's just one bitty bit of an example. :popcorn

Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:49 pm
GT Truther

Two [conspiracy] theories crash together in my mind

Quote:
..."The Anunnaki call their period of orbit a Sar. During their perihelion (near orbit), they come
near the inner planets of our solar system. They need shielding in their atmosphere from the
radiation of the sun and other stars. This coming particular orbit finds then encountering a sun with
230% more magnetic energy than it had in 1901. They need more gold. Where will they get this
gold?..."

SOURCE:
THE LINK
Author: A. R. BORDON
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24012215/A-R- ... apters-1-9

So, THAT's where all the stolen and missing gold is going.

=========================================

THAT SAID, there is some interesting PX verbiage in that book linked above.

Quote:
Ša.A.Mi. = Planet X

In this, Forthcoming Interactions In this chapter, I would like to examine along with you what is known and what is yet not known about the forthcoming astronomic interaction between Ša.A.Me. and the inner planets of the Solar System, including Earth. Sitchin’s books have hinted at them, but it was the work of James McCanney that brought to light the reality of what these interactions will mean to us and to our planet....

SOURCE:
Starts at Page 42 - THE LINK
Author: A. R. BORDON
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24012215/A-R- ... apters-1-9

Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:18 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 37  Next