It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:38 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Lung cancer: 'Artificial airway' transplant is world first
Mar 3 02:42 PM US/Eastern

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:56 am
GT Truther

Dex, irregardless of the merit of the article you linked to, you do know that Andrew Breitbart is considered by many to be a slanderous criminal, who infamously slandered Shirley Sherrod as being some kind of reverse-racist, don't you? Shirley S. recently sued him for it, and I hope and pray a court victory for her will help put an end to the kind of scurrilous slander that people like Breitbart have been committing against good-hearted citizens all over the internet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Rick Hunter wrote:
That's pretty incredible Chinese news footage. Does anyone have an idea why it would be so obvious in China but not anywhere else. Maybe the footage is a hoax, would there be a geographic reason, maybe everyone else has been hypnotised not to see it (I mean that seriously).

Rick, like Dex says, that's a good question, so let's go over the reasons why it only appears in some places and not others.

The answer is really simple (and I trust I'm not mistaken for being condescending here), and it has to do with the same reason Sol often appears red during a sunset but not during the sunrise, and why we have those 62+ solar phenomena (so-called 'sun dogs', halos, mirages, etc). The atmosphere isn't simply empty space; it contains many different types of particles, which in conjunction with the movement of gases - the 'bulk movement of air', as Wiki puts it - filters the light from the Sun as a huge cosmic prism. This results in "atmospheric optical phenomena" that we know as the following:

from Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_phenomenon

Quote:
An optical phenomenon is any observable event which results from the interaction of light and matter.... A mirage is an example of an optical phenomenon.

Common optical phenomena are often due to the interaction of light from the sun or moon with the atmosphere, clouds, water, or dust and other particulates. One common example would be the rainbow, when light from the sun is reflected and refracted by water droplets. Some, such as the green ray, are so rare they are sometimes thought to be mythical. Others, such as Fata Morganas, are commonplace in favored locations.

Other phenomena are simply interesting aspects of optics, or optical effects. The colors generated by a prism are often shown in classrooms, for instance.

Atmospheric optical phenomena

Afterglow
Airglow
Alexander's band, the dark region between the two bows of a double rainbow.
Alpenglow
Anticrepuscular rays
Auroral light (northern and southern lights, aurora borealis and aurora australis)
Belt of Venus
Blue moon
Circumzenithal arc
Crepuscular rays
Earthquake lights
Earth's shadow
Glories (also known as Brocken's Specter or Specter of the Brocken)
the Green ray
Halos, of Sun or Moon, including sun dogs
Heiligenschein or halo effect, partly caused by the Opposition effect
Cloud iridescence
Light pillar
Rainbows
Mirages (including Fata Morgana)
Shadow set
Tyndall effect
Dichromatism
Gegenschein
Iridescence
Opposition effect
Sylvanshine
Zodiacal light

Optical effects:
Asterism, star gems such as star sapphire or star ruby.
Aura, a phenomenon in which gas or dust surrounding an object luminesces or reflects light from the object.
Aventurescence, also called the Schiller effect, spangled gems such as aventurine quartz and sunstone.
The camera obscura
Caustics
Chatoyancy, cat's eye gems such as chrysoberyl cat's eye or aquamarine cat's eye
Chromatic polarization
Cathodoluminescence
Diffraction, the apparent bending and spreading of light waves when they meet an obstruction.
Dispersion
Double refraction or birefringence of calcite and other minerals
The Double-slit experiment
Electroluminescence
Evanescent wave
Fluorescence, also called luminescence or photoluminescence.
Phosphorescence
Mie theory (Why clouds are white)
Metamerism as of alexandrite
Moire
Newton's rings
Pleochroism gems or crystals which seem many-colored
Polarized light-related phenomena such as double refraction, or Haidinger's brush
Rayleigh scattering (Why the sky is blue, sunsets are red, and associated phenomena)
Refraction
Sonoluminescence
Shrimpoluminescence
Synchrotron radiation
The separation of light into colors by a prism
Triboluminescence
The Zeeman effect
Thomson Scattering
Total internal reflection
Twisted light
The Umov effect
The ability of light to travel through space or through a vacuum.

Entoptic phenomena:
Entoptic phenomenon
Diffraction of light through the eyelashes
Floaters
Haidinger's brush
Monocular diplopia (or polyplopia) from reflections at boundaries between the various ocular media
Phosphenes from stimulation other than by light (e.g., mechanical, electrical) of the rod cells and cones of the eye or of other neurons of the visual system
Purkinje images.

Optical illusions:

The unusually large size of the Moon as it rises and sets, the moon illusion
The shape of the sky, the sky bowl

(We discussed these a year or 2 ago, but now that we'll be seeing more frequent and detailed images, it helps to recall these.)

The problem is, how do we tell when we're looking at something that might be an "illusion" and how do we distinguish? Because of the fact Nibiru has been moving so slowly, the opportunities for it to 'break through' the various filtering effects have been few and far between in the past. If it wasn't for the incredible advances in the miniaturization of electronics recently, we wouldn't have the advantage of those first cell-phone camera captures of the "2nd sun" back in 2009, like the famous Black Sea video clip. We dissected and analyzed that here and determined that it couldn't have been "solar flares", though there were other possibilities that the debunkers made the most of, and in the absence of any other examples, the issue was never fully resolved for the true skeptic (as opposed to a debunker). These days, with Nibiru having advanced inexorably closer towards Earth, not only will it appear larger, but the filtering effects will lessen more and more. However, because the dynamic between the various filters (the particles of one type or another) and the 'mass movement of gases' is unevenly distributed around the globe, some areas will have a better opportunity than others. In addition, one has to consider how the position of the Earth vis-a-vis the Sun will affect the filtering effect; i.e. the angle at which light from the Sun pierces Earth's atmosphere (this relates to the optical illusion mentioned above at the end of the list, concerning why the Moon appears larger at rising or setting, compared to when it's at the zenith of the sky bowl).

At some point, as it comes even closer, those filtering effects will have less and less of an impact on our ability to see 'it', so that by the so-called "last weeks", most of us will be able to see it with the naked eye, moon swirls and all (the so-called 'dragon in the sky' as the ancient texts put it).

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:49 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Thanks for your response Dondep. So atmospheric effects could make it more visible and appear larger in one area.
I've been watching the David Wilcock "Access your higher self" videos, that's where I got the mass hypnosis idea from. I'm half way through them, after I watch the rest I'll write something here about it.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:20 am
GT Truther

DonDep wrote:
Dex, irregardless of the merit of the article you linked to, you do know that Andrew Breitbart is considered by many to be a slanderous criminal, who infamously slandered Shirley Sherrod as being some kind of reverse-racist, don't you? Shirley S. recently sued him for it, and I hope and pray a court victory for her will help put an end to the kind of scurrilous slander that people like Breitbart have been committing against good-hearted citizens all over the internet.

---------------------------------

I had no idea...small world.

Dex

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:13 am
Site Admin

Dex wrote:
Lung cancer: 'Artificial airway' transplant is world first
Mar 3 02:42 PM US/Eastern

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1

I wonder why the French physicians did an "artifical airway" transplant on this 78 year old gentleman?

Quote:
In cases of early, non-metastasizing cancer of the bronchus, surgeons typically remove a whole lung, as well as the bronchus itself, if the tumour is located in the centre of the organ.

In more than a quarter of cases, this leads to death within three months of the operation.

The above quote is most curious to me because that is not what we do. Most non-metastasizing cancer of the bronchus (i.e., early stage) is treated with a bronchoscope using laser therapy, photodynamic therapy, argon, etc., followed by radiation therapy. Wonder why no radiation therapy was mentioned?

What I also find curious is that most bronchial lung cancers are small cell lung cancers - the most deadly form of lung cancer. By the time most folks are diagnosed, it has already spread to the brain.

A few patients have also presented with bronchial lung cancer from asbestos exposure - i.e., mesothelioma.

Finally, this type of cancer is fairly rare - 2 percent of all upper airway tumors, and only 0.2 percent of all respiratory tract cancers. So why would they do this?

Something is missing from this story, IMHO. FYI - see the link below to a non-Breitbart site: :mrgreen:

http://tinyurl.com/4zyrovb

Ah hah! Sometimes ya gotta read the whole story, right? :crylaugh :embarressed

Quote:
The surgery culminated 10 years of research.

Between 20 and 30 similar operations are being scheduled in an investigation to see whether the transplant should be enlisted in routine surgery for treating this form of lung cancer.

Somebody is looking to make some cha ching, big ole bucks! Wonder whether it is the folks selling the cadaver aortal tissue or the folks holding the patent on the "small metal tube-shaped frame, or stent." :hmm

Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:36 am
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Live comm from the battlefield in Libya on your sneds thread right now.

Whether it is true or not, it is entertaining.

This might actually outdo a parade?

edit 1pm pst: God, this is unreal. I'm archiving this real time. No one could make this up!

edit 1:30 pm pst: 2 offworlder AI's are currently communicating at PA. I'm not going to get my nap this afternoon.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Hmmmm - this has appeared 2 days in a row (first via ning - Khan) and now this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmsyHJDX1zc

sorry - forgot how to embed!
I live here - and the first instance was too hazy for me to see, the second was too dangerously bright for me to look!!!
Ah well.....

Avid :hmm

Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:19 pm
GT Truther

Here ya go:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:40 pm
GT Truther

GLP NEWS

Trinity AKA GLP is spending $15,000 on a telescope and video streaming gear to watch the sky, and stream to GLP visitors.

Quote:
We Are Going To Buy A GLP Telescope.. We've Got 15k To Spend.. What Should We Get?

I know some of you guys are really into this astronomy stuff and know your shit when it comes to scopes and such...

Well we are taking suggestions on the best scope setup to use for our GLP sky watch project..

The budget for the scope itself is $10,000

You can spend another $5,000 on accessories needed to stream from the scope to the web.

We need you guys to put together some packages for us.

We need the scope, the accessories to stream, and the software to stream and share time via the web for the scope, the whole package ready to go.

We want the best possible quality that we can get for our money.

This will be a very cool public project where we can all share time on the scope and take turns changing what it's looking at, while everyone watches...

The link for those that want to click:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 380348/pg1

Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:53 pm
GT Truther

Thank you Lynnwood - my partner and I have just had a long discussion on our beliefs. He is scientific, I have researched alternate views for years. I know now he is seeing things from alternate science that he hoped existed, and it does!
However, there is nothing we can do about the planetary system, and whatever we present to the deniers it is probably that they 'in their karma' should never know???
So, we are HERE NOW - so let's make the most of it - give as much love as we can to family, friends and neighbours. Plant food, store things - because if we don't need it someone else may...
Awaiting Uncle John's description of .........
Avid :candle

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:22 pm
GT Truther

I'm hoping UJ will describe his thoughts on "waking up" - HINT HINT

Lynnwood wrote:
Uncle John, could you please tell me what is going to happen when we "wake up"? Will I know it when it hits me? I have been waiting for a lifetime for this and I fear I might miss it. Had I known how long the wait would be, here in this hell, I might have decided to be a spectator.

Will there be bells and whistles, or will this be a subtle remembering like when a long lost childhood memory comes into focus in glimpses, kinda foggy. I am not making fun of this at all, and regardless of my light-hearted approach to the message, this is a very sincere and profoundly important question.

Could you please elaborate on what you think is going to happen?

Since I was so rudely awakened in July of 2008, I have always joked that...

I took the Red Pill accidentally.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:28 pm
GT Truther

Dexy... The second sun could very well be signs of time dialation technology. More than this I will not say.

I am on super secret probation. They have put foot to ass and I have suffered terribly. Now their seems to be an investigation of the folks who did this to me. They of course have circled the wagons and nothing will be done. This is how government works. The government conspirators who shread the constitution have a taller roof so they are above the law. There is two rules of law in this country. Those who are above the salt and those who are below the salt. (Thomas B Costain).

-PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:36 pm
GT Truther

Avid, I had a similar conversation with my brother, yesterday. He called me and asked me to watch this:

The End of America
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-end-of-america/

That is a real eye-opener coming from him. He was a "head in the sand" type that rolled his eyes at the sound of anything non-mainstream, at the same time telling me:

..."Don't believe everything you read Lynn..." -- :gah

About a year ago, I just gave up and said WHATEVER DUDE, you're not supposed to know, otherwise you would WAKE UP and smell the coffee. I lost a lot of respect for him at that point. I was angry.

Anyway, he asked me to watch this video and tell him if that is what I was trying to tell him last year, because if so, he believes that video is accurate. The video is about what will happen [soon] when the dollar is bumped from it's pedestal position as the Reserve currency internationally. All of a sudden he understood my food stores and I didn't seem quite as nuts to him. He asked if it was too late to buy gold, and we spoke briefly about the fact he has not prepared at all. I told him what to start on, and reiterated for the 100th time that I will help him all he has to do is ask.

I am now best thinking how to explain the rabbit hole without scaring him off. I think I will say yes, the video is accurate, then tell him there are many more "layers" to the current situation, and see if he is receptive to hearing more.

Pray tell, what should I tell him next, if he says yes???

I will definitely send him here, it's perfect, and it might work for your partner as well:

Want To Know Info
http://www.wanttoknow.info/

Good luck, let us know how it's going..

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:45 pm
GT Truther

Phat,

Do you run Windows, Mac or Linux? Have you considered seriously encrypting your computer and using TOR?

TOR
https://www.torproject.org
What is Tor? - Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security known as traffic analysis.....more at the link

Something happened to me a few weeks ago, I made an accidental contact. As a result I am changing the way I use computers and the Internet. I am switching my first laptop to Linux this weekend, and the next step is to encrypt the entire machine. You might look into it Phat, you are in dire need of some electronic privacy. I can point you in the right direction... Check out http://www.rayservers.com

I miss your posts.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:45 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Phat,

Do you run Windows, Mac or Linux? Have you considered seriously encrypting your computer and using TOR?

TOR
https://www.torproject.org
What is Tor? - Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security known as traffic analysis.....more at the link

Something happened to me a few weeks ago, I made an accidental contact. As a result I am changing the way I use computers and the Internet. I am switching my first laptop to Linux this weekend, and the next step is to encrypt the entire machine. You might look into it Phat, you are in dire need of some electronic privacy. I can point you in the right direction... Check out http://www.rayservers.com

I miss your posts."
emphasis is a Grist edit
As do I, and I'd wager, so does every other seeker who rides this tiger and learns from your generous spirit and brave heart.

I wish for your continued strength and perseverance.

Gratefully and in admiration, Grist

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:14 pm
GT Truther

Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:20 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Uncle John, could you please tell me what is going to happen when we "wake up"? Will I know it when it hits me? I have been waiting for a lifetime for this and I fear I might miss it. Had I known how long the wait would be, here in this hell, I might have decided to be a spectator.

Will there be bells and whistles, or will this be a subtle remembering like when a long lost childhood memory comes into focus in glimpses, kinda foggy. I am not making fun of this at all, and regardless of my light-hearted approach to the message, this is a very sincere and profoundly important question.

Could you please elaborate on what you think is going to happen?

Uncle John here: We are all friends here. As a friend to all here, I can not refuse to answer a question as best I can.

My quick answer to waking up is for all of us to realize that "This is not my body, this is the temple of the Lord."

There are many paths to this realization.

When I go doing my maintenance jobs on the heaven mechanism, I often see loose ends.

Only love can fill.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:38 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

My question remains. Why are images of PX always right next to the Sun?

There is so much more sky that PX could appear in, 360 degrees of sky.

When I see an image of PX clearly away from the Sun, I will start to believe that PX might be actually there.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:58 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

I agree, that has always bothered me. If we are moving around the sun, then at some point in the year PX could appear to be somewhere else, but never does. Why is that? The answer that it is coming from the direction of the sun falls flat when our own visual perspective of the sun changes 1/365th of a 360 degree circle every day. An since 2003, certainly it has moved enough to not be in the same position to the sun the whole time, and yet, it remains there.

It is kinda spooky it is Bigger in that video!!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:30 am
Truth Seeker

Lynnwood wrote:
Here ya go:

Actually that isnt PX in this video thats the Earths moon. The person who made this video is mistaken.

Goto your favorite astronomy software put the same date of 3-4-2011 and time of day and viewing location Manchester,UK and see where the Earths moon is at.

I used Stellarium and it recreates this sunset perfectly:

So I dont think its PX but actually its the moon right where it should be at the 3 oclock position next to the sun.

The smaller orbs are probably camera artifacts.

Just my view on this,

Peace!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:00 am
GT Truther

Wow Marcus! Thanks for the tip.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:16 am
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
Dexy... The second sun could very well be signs of time dialation technology. More than this I will not say.

I am on super secret probation. They have put foot to ass and I have suffered terribly. Now their seems to be an investigation of the folks who did this to me. They of course have circled the wagons and nothing will be done. This is how government works. The government conspirators who shread the constitution have a taller roof so they are above the law. There is two rules of law in this country. Those who are above the salt and those who are below the salt. (Thomas B Costain).

-PhaTz..

Yep TDT seems like it to me!

Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:04 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hello, All!

What a great page to read here this morning – it’s wonderful to see so many friends gathering here again. Pardon me for consolidating my comments below.

Welcome back, Phatz. You’ve been greatly missed. And yeah, it’s getting weirder and weirder out there, isn’t it? Many, many things are changing.

And hello again to Avid. I was seconded to Avalon about a month ago at Bill Ryan’s invitation to lend a hand there. Whew. What a ride, indeed. Events there since have consumed a good deal of my energies in the past few weeks, so my sincere apologies to everyone here; I have been reading here as well, of course. But there is a great deal of real work still to be done at that site. It is at critical inflection point.

There is a great deal going on behind the scenes related both to Avalon and to your situation, Phatz. As the erstwhile “whistleblower” ‘Charles’ commented: “All the groups are rogue now.”

Lynn, your comments about your brother’s awakening were very, very useful.

People do seem to be waking up in large numbers. Large, large numbers. The turmoil in the Middle East is only one manifestation of this; your brother’s response is another significant straw in this wind. I’m also noticing the emergence of UFO-related news (in one form or another) into the MSM stream. It’s beginning to lack the formerly-obligatory mockery required for publication.

Interesting times, indeed.

Midnight, you asked:

Midnight wrote:
My question remains. Why are images of PX always right next to the Sun?

There is so much more sky that PX could appear in, 360 degrees of sky.

When I see an image of PX clearly away from the Sun, I will start to believe that PX might be actually there.

And Lynnwood added:

Lynnwood wrote:
I agree, that has always bothered me. If we are moving around the sun, then at some point in the year PX could appear to be somewhere else, but never does. Why is that? The answer that it is coming from the direction of the sun falls flat when our own visual perspective of the sun changes 1/365th of a 360 degree circle every day. An since 2003, certainly it has moved enough to not be in the same position to the sun the whole time, and yet, it remains there.

That makes three of us. My question exactly.

Nancy was asked about this quite some time ago and I cannot say that her answer made 100% sense to me – but that may be only my failing. It remains an excellent question, in my mind, if PX is indeed within our inner solar system as claimed. Having said that, I’m still pretty sure we have ‘something’ inbound. Where, exactly it is in space – and when it will get close enough to cause serious disruption, I don’t know anything.

But Lynn’s advice to her brother – and UJ’s wise words – are still pretty good advice overall, IMO.

Lynnwood wrote:
…. All of a sudden he understood my food stores and I didn't seem quite as nuts to him. He asked if it was too late to buy gold, and we spoke briefly about the fact he has not prepared at all. I told him what to start on, and reiterated for the 100th time that I will help him all he has to do is ask….

Uncle John wrote:
My quick answer to waking up is for all of us to realize that "This is not my body, this is the temple of the Lord."

Kewl astronomy program, Marcus. Many thanks.

Fr33k and Phatz, I wish I had the foggiest notion about what Time Dilation Technology was about. Any links? Thanks much.

So, if you will kindly excuse me, I’m off to work…. :tounge

Cheers,

Selene

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:41 am

This is a "first for me " observation... :roll

НЛО ЗАСЕКЛИ!!! Aliens!!! - Paulo Coelho's Blog
Published on March 4, 2011

SIBERIAN air traffic controllers claim that a female-sounding alien spoke to them in a cat-like language.
They say that a mysterious object – which they believe was a high-speed UFO – appeared on flight monitors over the remote Russian city of Yakutsk, the Daily Mail reported.

It rapidly changed direction in the sky and reached speeds of nearly 1000km/h – surrounding planes were seen to be travelling significantly slower.
The aviation workers tried to make contact with the ship, as evident in a video posted to YouTube.

“I kept hearing some female voice, as if a woman was saying mioaw-mioaw all the time,” one air traffic controller told the pilot of a passing Aeroflot flight.
The UFO was automatically designated as “00000″ as it did not have a flight number.

Airport officials have not commented on the footage.

(NOTE: if any of my Russian friends here can translate the conversation, we all appreciate…)

Thank you Roman Makush
The conversation below is going on when UFO flies close to the aircraft on the radar monitor:

CONTROLLER: /delivers info/
PILOT: There is bad connection here. Repeat please.
CONTROLLER: /repeats info/
PILOT: It’s hard to get it. Keep flying on 11100 meters.
CONTROLLER: It’s a connection check out. How do you hear me?
PILOT: Much better. But there was muttering before. It seemed like another channel laid over.
CONTROLLER: Got you. /says info again/
PILOT: Can’t get you, can’t hear.

Then the controller starts checking out connection.

PILOT: Ok, I hear you now. There was this strange meowing female voice interfering with the frequency.
CONTROLLER: When did you hear it? In which time interval?
PILOT: All the time from the very beginning when our communication started.

Link to Entry

Eeeer - meow? :whistle

Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
UJ’s wise words
Uncle John wrote:

Uncle John here: Thanks so much Selene for expressing this the way you did. It brought me to a new insight.

That saying was from the many, many I was exposed to during my Sufi training.

Here I go again. Stop reading here if you are offended by my crazy mind.

Selene, your post just made me think.

OMG, as I'm typing this I keep hearing this going over and over again in my mind, "make me think. make me think. make me think" Subtle readers will be able to figure out the analogy.

Pausing after that interruption, the word "Lord" made me think of "Mud Shadows."

Our mind and body are a temple for a lot more sentient beings than God. In a sense, because we allow it, they are Lord over us. Lord is not equal to God.

So, in the spirit of love, harmony and beauty, I rephrase this saying as, "This is not my body, this is the temple of God."

See, even I am awaking some more. Thanks to my friends.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:01 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 37  Next