It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Well, SILENT Disclosure IS happening in the US officially now. There is some blockbuster stuff in both of these links:

NSA - UFO Documents Index
http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml

FBI - UFO Documents in PDF
http://vault.fbi.gov/UFO

=========================

I am not going to linger on the Birth Certificate long, but I did follow the early comments at The Smoking Gun and there are some serious flaws with the new Long Form. Seems the Obama gang did not hire a professional graphic artist to create his new "version", because when it is opened in Adobe Illustrator, and the center is selected, then right click and select "Unmask" - it breaks into the separate pieces that were used to make it. They forgot to "flatten" (merge all the layers) it. A scan of a single document would NEVER NEVER do that.

There are a couple other serious flaws, but frankly, after that, nothing else is needed.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:23 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
simple simon wrote:
I agree that Elenin is not PX. I’ve heard of Tatooine but when writing the previous message the name remained elusive to me. I’m not sure that anywhere in the British Isles is even 100 miles from the sea, and as for 700ft above sea level… well yes, possibly – but not near to where I am! But I’m not convinced that Nibiru is as close as the Zetans suggest. Lets see what happens with Elenin, we have about 6 months to find out. I am especially alarmed about what happens when we pass through the area of space which its tail passes through a matter of weeks before. Will we be rained upon by dust particles – and even small rocks? If so, will this cause aircraft to fall out of the sky?

The reason "Elenin" was invented by the Coverup was to give a cover story for the tail of PX which is even now wafting towards earth and will soon appear as "meteor showers", which will only grow in intensity. Coverup stories about 'Elenin' and 'Tatooine' and 'Tyche', as well as a whole host of separate 'asteroid swarms' are being planted now, to explain the expected phenomena. Of course I could be wrong, but apparently in either event, we'll be witnessing a whole lot of celestial debris shooting through our skies.

Don, I went to Laura Knight Jadczyk's Cassiopean site to find the recent comment about Elenin not being Nibiru, and instead stumbled on to a different page - where they talk about the sun’s companion brown star (Elenin is supposed to be brown? - isn't it???) and especially what they say on 4th July 1998 seems to be similar to what Zetatalk are saying... (sometime within 14 years - from 1998) except that are not talking about the same degree of destruction AND also talk about the approaching energy 'wave'.

http://cassiopaea.org/2010/09/14/binary-stars-does-our-sun-have-a-dark-companion/

What alarms me more than anything is that in October a much loved nephew is going on a school trip to Pompeii - they (the schoolchildren) will be flying there (I assume to an airport near Naples). Pompeii is of course very close to Vesuvius - the famed volcano. But thats not all... as I said, they will be travelling to Italy by aircraft ... and this will be at about the same time that us Terran surface dwellers might be experiencing showers of meteors. Even if its 'just' fine dust the effect on an aircraft could be catastrophic.

I mentioned my concerns a few days ago when he (plus other family members) came to visit us, but of course my concerns were seen as 'kinda nutso'. The same 'madness' as the suggestion that the US$ is about to plummet in value.

On that theme, these threads taken from the fountain of all (wisdom?) (undefined) may be of interest.

Re: Pay attention closely if you want to know how the dollar crisis will unfold over the next few weeks
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1454932/pg1

Dollar to explode into 1,000 pieces in the next few weeks.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1457163/pg1

But if my concerns as expressed above are the rantings of a madman, what would they make of my next message... coming soon.

Simon

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:36 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
VIRGIN MARY APPEARS IN AFRICA SKY BLUEBEAM WARNING

My thoughts are that whilst this could be Bluebeam, especially as the 'apparition' was only visible in front of a bright light and not against a clear sky; it could also a real apparition prior to a calamity, such as serious volcanic or earthquake event.

Simon

Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:47 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Well, SILENT Disclosure IS happening in the US officially now. There is some blockbuster stuff in both of these links:

NSA - UFO Documents Index
http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml

FBI - UFO Documents in PDF
http://vault.fbi.gov/UFO

Great finds. Yes, SILENT "under the radar" Disclosure IS happening; even my own Affidavit (rather, the original Request To Admit) is part of that, despite the attempts by SNEDs to make their action-figure hero look so absurdly comical as to be disbelievable in these matters. What is NOT happening, and will NOT happen (until the truth is inescapable, at which point the issue will be moot) is a televised disclosure from a government podium.

Quote:
I am not going to linger on the Birth Certificate long, but I did follow the early comments at The Smoking Gun and there are some serious flaws with the new Long Form. Seems the Obama gang did not hire a professional graphic artist to create his new "version", because when it is opened in Adobe Illustrator, and the center is selected, then right click and select "Unmask" - it breaks into the separate pieces that were used to make it. They forgot to "flatten" (merge all the layers) it. A scan of a single document would NEVER NEVER do that.

There are a couple other serious flaws, but frankly, after that, nothing else is needed.

Lynnwood, it seems the prez was right today; this release STILL won't satisfy the birthers; seems nothing will. If you scratched a little deeper into the issues raised today, you might find this:

National Review:

‘We have received several e-mails today calling into question the validity of the PDF that the White House released, namely that there are embedded layers in the document. There are now several other people on the case. We looked into it and dismissed it.’

And,

What’s plausible is that somewhere along the way — from the scanning device to the PDF-creation software, both of which can perform OCR (optical character recognition) — these partial/pseudo-text images were created and saved. What’s not plausible is that the government spent all this time manufacturing Obama’s birth certificate only to commit the laughably rookie mistake of exporting the layers from Photoshop, or whatever Photo editing software they are meant to have used. It’s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let’s leave it at that.

Unperturbed by the NR’s assessment this comment from ‘Joe Friday’:

I’m not going to say that the information on the document is bogus, but I can definitely, without hesitation, say that the document was originally a two-layer piece.

The top layer is the ‘black’ part that came from a scanner as a grayscale scan. It was converted to black and white and the white part was made transparent.

That was dropped onto of a generic green watermark background, which is what makes it look official. But that was NOT on the original document as scanned. This is very evident by the white haloing around everything black.

It is also extremely evident that a layer was dropped onto the green background because the green marks are very crisp in the areas around the edges of the image, but are very blurred where the black image block covers it.

Now keep in mind that before the green background was added, the original scan could have easily been altered.. dates or names changed. I’m not saying it was. I’m just saying it’s a 100% fact that it could have been.

So, this document as we see it is still not proof of anything. I could easily recreate this document with someone else’s original Hawaii birth certificate and a generic watermark background.

The assessment at WireUpdate.com: ‘The original birth certificate was probably in a ‘negative’ form and someone at the White House took it upon themselves to doctor it up so the form can be readable’.

If you watched the original Tuchman expose on CNN, replete with on-location interviews and actual documents from other Hawaiians, you would have seen that the version obtainable by an FOIA request is INDEED a negative (which is basically like an X-ray; black background with white letters). What was NOT accounted for by the birthers in their reaction today was the acknowledgement as noted above, whereby the process of "restoring" the negative to a positive format (for easier reading, to look like the master copy) does indeed give the "layering" effect described.

Like the guy above said,

"What’s not plausible is that the government spent all this time manufacturing Obama’s birth certificate only to commit the laughably rookie mistake of exporting the layers from Photoshop, or whatever Photo editing software they are meant to have used. It’s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let’s leave it at that."

What Hawaii should do, if they were shrewd enough, would be to open up the original for viewing by all the birthers and they could charge admission; throw in all the other miscellany accumulated by the birthers in some glass display cases and a gift shop, and it could help them keep their deficit at bay.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Thank you DonD for your great posts and especially the Dan Eden experiences. Reading all the way through is a must. I wish to know more about the blue humanoids' and Hurtak. What was the story account with them and Jim?

My question is..did the discoveries make any sense to any of you why it would be considered an important revelation?
I'd like to read Dan B's take on it too. I know why I do?

Bits and pieces. What a picture. It appears our concern, and to a degree, paranoia over the HAARP system is not all that unwarranted.

Dex

In answer to your first question, I don't know, Dex. As to the discoveries I've made so far (I assume you're asking about my anomalous hunt for connections between the power-players of the Camelot era), I'm not even sure why this has become such an important quest for me at this time. The dots I'm connected DO make sense, though I have a lot of researching to go.

While I still think HAARP has been used to flag an ever-more comical 'conspiracy theory' paradigm, I agree it's healthy to be concerned over its use and/or abuse. We simply don't know enough so as with everything else it comes down to logic and intuition - for now.

---------------------------------------------------

This just in. When I first clicked on it, there were only 6 views. By the time I replayed it, there were a dozen. I imagine it will soon show thousands of views:

The city of Phunphin in Thailand under water:

and Part 2:

The Thai poster who posted these had only this to say for a caption:

"Told not to utter a word. See themselves แegyuan tight ...."

So I downloaded the videos.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post PSA - NLE 2011 To Begin in 3 Days
PSA

Thanks to another reader who emailed this to me, because this NLE 2011 begins in 3 days, and will involve DC and 8 states, most of them being hit this week by unprecedented tornadic activity.

National Level Exercise 2011 (NLE 2011) is scheduled for May 2011. The
purpose of the exercise is to prepare and coordinate a
multiple-jurisdictional integrated response to a national catastrophic
event.

NLE 2011 is designated as a Tier I National Level Exercise. Tier I exercises
(formerly known as the Top Officials exercise series or TOPOFF) are
conducted annually in accordance with the National Exercise Program (NEP),
which serves as the nation's overarching exercise program for planning,
organizing, conducting and evaluating national level exercises. The NEP was
established to provide the U.S. government, at all levels, exercise
opportunities to prepare for catastrophic crises ranging from terrorism to
natural disasters.

NLE 2011 is a White House directed Congressionally-mandated exercise that
includes the participation of all appropriate federal department and agency
senior officials, their deputies and staff; and key operational elements.
NLE 2011 will focus on regional catastrophic response and recovery
activities between federal, regional, state, tribal, local and private
sector participants.

Exercise Focus

NLE 2011 will simulate the catastrophic nature of a major earthquake in the
central United States region of the New Madrid Seismic Zone (NMSZ). The year
2011 is the bicentennial anniversary of the 1811 New Madrid earthquake, for
which the NMSZ is named. NLE 2011 will be the first NLE to simulate a
natural hazard.

NLE 2011 activities will take place at command posts, emergency operation
centers and other locations to include federal facilities in the Washington
D.C. area
and federal, regional, state, tribal, local and private sector
facilities in the eight member states of the Central United States
Earthquake Consortium (CUSEC). The eight member states of CUSEC encompass
four different FEMA regions: Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Tennessee
(FEMA Region IV); Illinois and Indiana (FEMA Region V); Arkansas (FEMA
Region VI); and Missouri (FEMA Region VII
).

Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Well, there can be ONLY ONE scanned image. The text must all match. You can't for instance have it say two different things

This is at the White House web site:

Box 20 - Date Accepted by Local Reg.

Note, I left this big so you can see the ring around the date (all but the "1") - that is from layering and has nothing to do with OCR on a scanner. If you use high-end office equipment (I do), then you know that is absolute hogwash.

There is also this version:

Box 22 - Date Accepted by Reg. General

- and with that version there are two! Here is the second one. Look VERY CLOSE at the top edge. They do not align.

They must not have all agreed on which version to use. There can be only one.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:44 pm
GT Truther

I do see what you mean, I think the one that shows the blocked outline is obviously an "aligned" version. They probably wanted to make sure it looked more 'exact', but there's really no dispute about the date, is there? The date is generally acknowledged, is that right? I seriously think it's only an alignment, but that's probably been done just to set the birthers in an uproar! Once again, it's down to a detail like that, but seriously, the date isn't different, is it? Same ole date on all the documents, hospital, health bureau, newspapers, etc?

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Hi DonD

No, I was wondering about the hieroglyphs' and their significance with the uninitiated.
I was wondering what Dan's translation's is doing for the public or anyone for that matter?
I know what I got out of it. It's like several layers in how to interpret the importance of the meaning for us.

Dex

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:24 pm
GT Truther

Look at the words Don. They are different words. There can be only one scan of the original.

The Big one and the two smaller have different words:

Box 20 - Date Accepted by Local Reg. <------ this one is at the white house web site
Box 22 - Date Accepted by Reg. General. <---- associated press has this one

There are two floating around.
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... obama.html

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:27 pm
GT Truther

So where do you see the other 2? The first one you say is directly from the White House website, correct? (I'll check now...) But where are the other 2 from?

----------------------------------------------
edit to add:

Okay, here's the actual image on the White House website. I figured it out; there's both a Box 20 and Box 22 and they are reflected just as pictured on the image! Remember this is supposedly reverse-positived (dunno if that's an actual term but you get the idea; a 'positive' image of a negative.) But it's the same document! Funny that the image though seems to be bound on the left edge, as it would be in a book or something. It's obviously being copied from a bound negative onto the watermark paper stock, to resemble the way it would have been when it was signed. Box 4 is his birth-date. The date in box 20 is for the "Local Registrar", and in box 22 it's for the "Registrar General", which would be like a private and a general signing off and validating the birth.

Next up; documentaries on the signatories of the birth certificate, and interviews of their children or retired colleagues.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I am wrong! I was confused.

I will however throw this out there. This, again, has 100% to do with editing images and ZERO to do with OCR (in selected fields? - baa humbug)

Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:48 pm
GT Truther

http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-updated-4-28-11-breaking-obama-birth-certificate-is-a-fake

I've just watched a 35 minute video here which absolutely proves the certificate is a fake, the op demonstrates the software use, with and without the OCR . The White House version is a manipulated image. I understood his methodology as I also was a professional designer until I retired, and used all this software.
He is very good at explaining the techniques. Oops - naughty White House strikes again!!! Perhaps the PTB want rid of Obama and have done this deliberately...?

.. sits back and waits for the MSM to go with this......

Avid :spit

Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:45 am
GT Truther

Avid, having witnessed countless contretemps over this issue, along with other controversial issues, I can only say this: if you are determined to deny Obama's legitimacy, no amount of documentation will suffice, because the technological array at our disposal will make a rabbit-hole of all of it. When people start arguing over the techniques available to re-write and re-make history, it's time to move on from the debate because at that point, we're no longer discussing the truth of an issue but whether or not someone or some group has the technological means to disguise the factual data and whether that means is successful or not. In other words; if you believe the man is illegitimate, it doesn't matter that you can't provide positive and overwhelming proof of a rival paradigm (such as documentation that he was born in Kenya, or Indonesia, etc.) and it doesn't matter how much documentation is provided to support the actual facts - even if the documentation provided goes way beyond what any normal citizen would normally have to produce to validate his legitimate claim for citizenship. If only illegal immigrants were being held to this same standard, there would BE no problem of illegal immigration in this country. If you want to believe that Obama is a muslim, communist Kenyan manchurian candidate, no matter of documentation will prove otherwise, because as you just admitted, there is software out there that can "prove" just about anything you want to prove. The truth is lost in that kind of a debate, because then it's reduced to "he (or she) who owns the best software can make the truth in his (or her) own image".

The same holds true for the Affidavit Burisch signed. If one can delegitimize Burisch (as he himself often seems to do, which should be noted), one can delegitimize the admissions he made. Also, the fact that so much of Indonesia and now Thailand and the Phillipines are now under water; those who wish to deny it is happening will rush to historical documentation that it's merely temporary flooding caused by excessive rainfall. This ploy is apparently working quite well, as the video footage and photos taken show cheerful, smiling faces even of people wading down city streets, children sitting at their desks in classrooms with knee-deep water, etc. Some have claimed that the imagery comes from prior years, as well. This is why I've tried to steer any discussion of controversial issues to the logic involved, rather than the validity of documented "evidence". This is especially important in the matter of the main Coverup, because the Establishment has used and continues to use every means at its disposal to, uh, "maintain domestic tranquility" (that's their excuse, along with the much-abused 'Brookings Report' of 1958). "Disclosure" always has one hand tied behind its back, as a result.

More on that later......

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:33 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
Avid, having witnessed countless contretemps over this issue, along with other controversial issues, I can only say this: if you are determined to deny Obama's legitimacy, no amount of documentation will suffice, because the technological array at our disposal will make a rabbit-hole of all of it...

Thank you, Don! :clap

What did you miss on "birth certificate" day?

Quote:
The new national security team: Birth Certificate Day, of course, overshadowed a bigger story that will actually impact U.S. lives: the news of Obama’s new national security team, which includes a lot of familiar faces; it's more of a "staff shuffle" than "shakeup." At 3:10 pm ET, the president will make a personnel announcement, at which he’s expected to name CIA Director Leon Panetta as the new Defense secretary replacing Robert Gates (who is retiring); Gen. David Petraeus as the new CIA director replacing Panetta; Gen. John Allen as the commander in Afghanistan replacing Petraeus; and Ryan Crocker as the new ambassador to Afghanistan. Per NBC’s Courtney Kube, Gates is leaving his Defense secretary post on June 30, and assuming he’s confirmed, Panetta will take over on July 1. Petraeus, meanwhile, will retire from the U.S. Army after nearly 37 years as an officer, giving Allen several months to prepare. And it means Petraeus will lead the CIA as a civilian.

and

Quote:
*** On the Fed, the Ryan budget, and those town halls: So what other stories did Birth Certificate Day overshadow yesterday? Well, there was Bernanke’s first press conference and the announcement that the Fed’s $600 billion bond purchase will end in June and that interest rates will remain low for a while longer. There was the news that Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid plans to hold a Senate vote on the House budget plan (which means that Dean Heller will have to vote for it again). And there was the story about some rowdy GOP town halls, especially in senior-rich Florida. In fact, Obama releasing his birth certificate squashed that town hall story, about which a lot of Democrats were giddy -- because they felt as if they were finally hitting critical mass on the issue.

and

Quote:
*** Death and destruction in the South: Of course, the biggest story today is the tornadoes that ripped through much of the South yesterday. Per the latest numbers, the storms killed 172 people, including 128 in Alabama. Folks, these are death tolls that FAR surpass most hurricanes. snip

Actually the death toll now stands at 214 and counting.

Read more here: http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/04/28/6549368-first-thoughts-feeding-the-beast-vs-starving-it

Jest sayin'...

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:05 am
GT Truther

=== Steve Job's Backpedals when caught giving the NSA / FBI your bread crumbs ===

So my friends, as I posted not to long ago about the phone that spy's on you, Job's is now backpedaling in regards to GPS Bread Crumbs for the FBI and NSA. Yes, Job's says that even when the GPS is disabled Apple's iPhone still collects bread crumbs. For those who do not know what bread crumbs are it is a term used in the GPS industry for location and time at intervals set by the device. So months worth of data is being stored on iPhone users phones clandestinely. Here is the article.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703367004576288790268529716.html?mod=WSJ_hp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsSecond

As I posted before, Smart phones have voice to text capability which will be embedded with secret software to look for keywords broadcast by the NSA and FBI. This turns your phone into a surveillance device which tracks where you go, what phones are close to you, what you say, and who you call. Not only this but they can also turn on your camera to be able to spy on you without warrants just as in the case of Apple users who are having GPS bread crumbs take from them to profile their users.

What does it all boil down to ? Your psychological profile is important to the government. They want to be able to identify those who have "RADICAL IDEAS". My radical idea is that the government is out of control, and insane monster without the necessary oversight to stop this kind of covert and overt actions against its citizens. The government on the other hand has an agenda. Its agenda is complete and total control of everything you see and hear. Case and point. The Obama administration is actively pushing a "Kill Switch" for the entire Internet. What is worse is that when they get it, they will then have power to kill then things it doesn't like. Freedom of speech is what it doesn't like. It doesn't like dissidents who wont' accept tyranny.

How can they enforce this ? If you cannot defend yourself anyone can impose their will upon you. This is the classic definition of Tyranny. Hillary Klintong is actively seeking a world wide small arms treaty through the UN. By fiat Hillary's / Obama's plans are to remove your ability to defend you property and freedom of speech. So they privately legislate outside of congress where the will of the people can be contravened.

The NSA has had satellites in the sky since the early 90's in preparations doing all of the above. This is a global plan to create a New World Order where Serpent Men / Hue men reign supreme. The NSA gambit is to know everything so they control everything. When the passage of the REAL-ID act failed in the Clinton Administration, the NSA gave away moving map technology which it first gave to Nokia to put in phones clandestinely. Now every Cell phone manufacturer had put GPS in every mobile phone and indeed every mobile electronic device will have it too along with embedded software to spy on you.

The new world order is the old world order. Its dialectic came from Hegel who was a Serpent Man who worshiped the beast. Its venue to create chaos to create order, new order, order designed by manipulators who have studied the psychology of man to manipulate all of mankind to do the will of the Hue men / Serpent men. The dialect is as such, antithesis, thesis, synthesis. First the chaos to manipulate with fear. Fear is the greatest motivator they know. Thesis, they put in the fix to fix the problems which they design. Synthesis, they have the results they want by design.

Looking at the big picture, we see that Hegel's hand has driven this development of many technologies. Ones you see, ones you will never see. I say this because I know of one technology which they use to spy which allows them to spy on your computers with no physical connection and they can do this from space. Not only does this piss them off that I have told the world it threatens their authority. Authority... Question all authority... ! We live in a world where all governments are not to be trusted. Every politician has corrupted themselves and owes their allegiance to those with money and power.

From cell phones to gasoline... Yes, gasoline prices are also a Hegelian test to see if the frog in the pot will jump. Prices of gasoline have pole vaulted skyward and public outrage for the lie has not come. When the US buys contracts for oil that are 20-25 years in length this is done for both parties national security. Both Opec and the US need to have stability. The illusion of instability is what the Hue Men foster. They create the chaos so as to create the change.

It goes deeper... Much much deeper... With Millions of metric tons of food and materials being moved underground we are faced with a huge dilemma. It is not our dilemma it is the dilemma of the Hue Men as their schedule to move Trillions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ of food an materials underground grows to a fever pitch. So they create and atmosphere of GLOBAL RECESSIONARY ENTANGLEMENT. The whole world is being sucked dry. Yes.. indeed the marrow of our very bones is being drained by the Hue Men and this is to create their new world order. This order will come from the greatest chaos the world has ever known. You see it happening... We all do... We look on in stark disbelief...

In one fells swoop the forces of darkness whose bastion has moved deep underground, plans to rid itself of those who believe as we do. Liberty and freedom are not in their vocabulary. I hear them... Mostly at night... those who call out for help... I believe I have tuned into these people because of my predicament.

Be not worried... Even though they think they have the deck stacked just the way they want it... We have the LIGHT OF TRUTH on our side !

:candle :candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:31 am
GT Truther

==== NSA Running out of JUICE ! ====

Posted by WhoDaresWins
WASHINGTON // The National Security Agency is running out of juice. The demand for electricity to operate its expanding intelligence systems has left the high-tech eavesdropping agency on the verge of exceeding its power supply, the lifeblood of its sprawling 350-acre Fort Meade headquarters, according to current and former intelligence officials. Advertisement Agency officials anticipated the problem nearly a decade ago as they looked ahead at the technology needs of the agency, sources said, but it was never made a priority, and now the agency's ability to keep its operations going is threatened. The NSA is already unable to install some costly and sophisticated new equipment, including two new supercomputers, for fear of blowing out the electrical infrastructure, they said. At minimum, the problem could produce disruptions leading to outages and power surges at the Fort Meade headquarters, hampering the work of intelligence analysts and damaging equipment, they said. At worst, it could force a virtual shutdown of the agency, paralyzing the intelligence operation, erasing crucial intelligence data and causing irreparable damage to computer systems -- all detrimental to the fight against terrorism.

http://americanintelligence.us/index.php?/blog/1/entry-18144-nsa-running-out-of-juice/

Not only are they running out of juice, they are running out of compute capability ! This is why the push for embedded clandestine software in every device you own... It is hard thinking about such things. My wife can't stand when I talk about this stuff. She thinks that the NSA will start screwing with me.... Well.. this has already happened. They don't like the truth.. The motto of the NRO.. "WE RULE THE NIGHT".. or properly reinterpreted... "WE RULE IN DARKNESS". The symbol on the NRO patch is that of an owl. Chemosh or Molech a deity which is worshiped at the Bohemian Grove. The same deity which the Philistines would sacrifice children to...

I know I have gone over this time and time again but it helps for me at least to solidify what is what and who is who. Occultus means Dark Secret. The implication is a secret which is not of the LIGHT. The NSA is an occult organization. Its dark secrets are not to be revealed because its true agenda is not to be revealed. The NSA profiles all who are of the LIGHT. There hands are stained with the blood of those who they call enemy. Who is the enemy of darkness ? The children of the LIGHT... Like a moth to a flame the NSA attracts the darkest of individuals. Satanists are deeply ensconced at the highest levels. Take for instance Michael Aquino. He claims that he spoke with the devil and he was told to write a book about the coming of the Children of the Night. He was also told by the devil that he was to start a new church called the Church of Set, the Egyptian GOD of the underworld. Underworld.... Deep Underground Military Bases... Underworld... Hmmm... From this we are able to see a pattern emerge which demonstrates the Serpent Man agenda... By leaving us topside... when it happens... They will finally be rid of the Children of the LIGHT who have power over darkness. Yes, the darkness.. flees when one who is filled with the LIGHT comes forth to battle that which is evil.

:candle :candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:49 am
GT Truther

==== Dr Myron Evan's Recognized By Queen and Country - Unified Field Theory Realized ====

Here is a snip from the website below..

He (Dr Myron Evans) has made many contributions to both chemistry and physics, and has recently completed Einstein's work of 1925 to 1955 in the development of a unified field theory sought after by physicists for four hundred years. This achievement has been universally recognized worldwide in the past two years. He becomes the only British scientist currently on the Civil List.

This is a high honour granted to few British scientists. Only two or three other leading British scientists have been awarded a Civil List Pension: these include the father of classical electrodynamics, Michael Faraday, (1797 - 1867), who was awarded a Civil List Pension in 1836, and James Prescott Joule, (1818 - 1889), the father of thermodynamics, awarded a Civil List Pension in 1878. In the arts, notable recipients of a Civil List pension include Lord Byron, Lord Tennyson and William Wordsworth

http://www.atomicprecision.com/

ECE UF Theory is a NEW PHYSICS which will redefine everything we know about physics.

:candle :candle :candle

boundaries to it..

Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:38 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Posted by WhoDaresWins
WASHINGTON // The National Security Agency is running out of juice. The demand for electricity to operate its expanding intelligence systems has left the high-tech eavesdropping agency on the verge of exceeding its power supply, the lifeblood of its sprawling 350-acre Fort Meade headquarters, according to current and former intelligence officials. Advertisement Agency officials anticipated the problem nearly a decade ago as they looked ahead at the technology needs of the agency, sources said, but it was never made a priority, and now the agency's ability to keep its operations going is threatened. The NSA is already unable to install some costly and sophisticated new equipment, including two new supercomputers, for fear of blowing out the electrical infrastructure, they said. At minimum, the problem could produce disruptions leading to outages and power surges at the Fort Meade headquarters, hampering the work of intelligence analysts and damaging equipment, they said. At worst, it could force a virtual shutdown of the agency, paralyzing the intelligence operation, erasing crucial intelligence data and causing irreparable damage to computer systems -- all detrimental to the fight against terrorism.

Well, good! Let 'em just fry their little ole selves. "Fighting against terrorism" bah humbug. Sounds like a euphamism for "spying on ordinary people" to me. :rant

The worst thing? You and I and all the rest of the TAXPAYERS pay for this crap! Wuht???? Yeppers we shore do! Just like good little slaves.

I don't understand how in the world WE, the people, of the good ole U S of A allowed (and still allow) da gubmint to run "agencies" like this. It is immoral and evil, indeed.

This is the kind of stuff that WE pay for:

Quote:
Wikileaks: 255 Guantanamo Bay detainees incriminated on claims of eight inmates
Evidence from just over half a dozen detainees was used to incriminate nearly a third of the inmates at Guantanamo Bay, leaked files disclose.
By Christopher Hope, Whitehall Editor 6:37PM BST 26 Apr 2011

Analysis of the files, obtained by the WikiLeaks website, shows that claims from just eight detainees were used to help build cases against some 255 men in Cuba.

Most prisoners at the camp were not captured by American forces which meant interrogators had to construct a picture of the stories of the detainees by cross-checking them against testimonies from other prisoners.

Mohammed Basardah, a Yemeni who was assessed to be a member of al-Qaeda, is estimated to have made statements against as many as 131 other prisoners, while evidence from Mohammed Hashim was in 21 assessments.

A Syrian known as Abdul Rahim Razak al Janko was quoted in the records of 20 detainees, and Muhammad al Qahtani who was a source in 31 cases.

Evidence from another detainee Abu Zubaydah was cited in 127 files, while Iraqi Ali Abdul Motalib Hassan appeared as a source in 33 files.

The US interrogators relied on the evidence of these detainees despite clear doubts about the veracity of their evidence.

In one file they said that Mohammed Hassan “has admitted that he exaggerates in order to make himself appear more important”. The analysts added that the “detainee is fully exploited and unreliable”.

Muhammad Al-Qahtani also kept changing his story, by becoming uncooperative and “reverting to his original cover story”, the analysts noted.

Read more here: http://tinyurl.com/3w7qpa3

These frickin' folks do this in the name of the American people! :evil

Blech! Makes me want to hurl!!!!

And in the meantime, Grandma is gonna get kicked out the nursing home, we're gonna get robbed and raped in the streets, and no one is gonna come when your house is on fire.

Let's not even talk about future adults who cannot compete with the rest of the world due to a poor education. Let's not talk about how much money it costs to keep this cess pool (and more like it) open.

Let's not talk about how much it costs to run "covert" wars all over the Middle East and Kazikstan, Administan and whateverstan!

Oh and by the way - those of you under 55 - yeah, your gonna lose your Medicare coverage. Wuht? Yeppers because, ahem, private insurance companies will do a much better job! Yeah - uh huh! Riiiiiggghhhtttt! :whistle

How big an L do you want branded on your forehead, American taxpayer?

In the meantime, you've lost your job, your health insurance (if you had any to begin with), your pension, your home, your business while the price of gasoline skyrockets along with the price of everything else.

All so the Corporate State of America can line its pockets and get rich.

What a sad, sad state of affairs. :(

Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:40 pm
GT Truther

Thanks for the logic Don - we take our 'eye off the ball' and something ghastly happens. Perhaps 'they' are taking down Obama deliberately to be replaced with..? Certainly Trump is a thorn in the works on purpose.
I've been following Dutchsinse and many others monitoring the inevitable accurately, it's heartbreaking.
I've now been tutored into weather watching - nothing is as it seems on the 'local forecasts'. Some extremely weird anomalies in US but also in Europe.
Very saddening. I try to watch what's going on, on all the alternative channels, but there are only so many hours one can stay awake!
Sorry if I'm not totally 'in touch' on your level, but everyone can be gullible to a degree. I do have my own beliefs, however, and my 'big picture' is probably slightly different as is everyone else's here. I may beg to differ from time to time - so please take that into account, as I do yours.
Avid :cool

Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:50 pm
GT Truther

==== Defy the Power Elite with Nonviolent Civil Disobedience ====

Buying physical silver is by far the greatest act of wisdom and rebellion any American can and should be doing right now. It is both a Silver Bullet to rebel against the Elite’s corrupt system and a Silver Shield to protect your family and wealth in a post-dollar world. Buying physical silver is non-violent, non-compliant resistance. Most importantly, it works outside of the system and it cannot be stopped.

“As long as you play by the Elite’s rules, the Elite will rule.” -Chris Duane

Any effort trying to work within the Elite’s paradigm, will fail. The Tea Party march on Washington failed. It failed like the 2010 Tea Party Congressional campaign. If failed because nothing happened, and nothing changed. That is not to say they were not great exercises in power. It just will never bring about any real change, because awareness campaigns and marches are not enough. The Elite that control our reality don’t really care what we do or say, so long as we do not threaten the root of their power. We have to hack at the root.

http://dont-tread-on.me/the-silver-bullet-and-the-silver-shield/

boundaries to it..

Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:04 pm
GT Truther

avid wrote:
Thanks for the logic Don - we take our 'eye off the ball' and something ghastly happens. Perhaps 'they' are taking down Obama deliberately to be replaced with..? Certainly Trump is a thorn in the works on purpose.
I've been following Dutchsinse and many others monitoring the inevitable accurately, it's heartbreaking.
I've now been tutored into weather watching - nothing is as it seems on the 'local forecasts'. Some extremely weird anomalies in US but also in Europe.
Very saddening. I try to watch what's going on, on all the alternative channels, but there are only so many hours one can stay awake!
Sorry if I'm not totally 'in touch' on your level, but everyone can be gullible to a degree. I do have my own beliefs, however, and my 'big picture' is probably slightly different as is everyone else's here. I may beg to differ from time to time - so please take that into account, as I do yours.
Avid :cool

By all means, Avid. What makes this GT an oasis in a sea of orthodoxies is that we not only 'beg to differ' here, we do so with courtesy and even warmth, in many cases. That's no mean feat. Invariably peoples' differences get so set in stone they degenerate into undermining the sanity and basic dignity of the person they disagree with, but here we've all agreed to disagree and we even do so cheerfully on many occasions. I'm still looking for alternative 'Big Pictures' that can make coherent sense of seemingly disparate phenomena, without having to hide behind Establishment cover stories, but there really aren't that many out there, surprisingly. (Not counting as said the Coverup paradigms that I just referred to.)

Take for instance what BB said about the 'other' news yesterday; how often has the 'birther' controversy drowned out stories about the loss of workers' collective bargaining rights? The loss of yet more jobs to plants overseas? The fact that Bernanke - Fed chairman - held his first-ever news conference yesterday? Obama called for eliminating the tax breaks for Big Oil yesterday; how many people heard that? No, they were too busy arguing over whether the release of his 'long form' would finally put the issue to rest (obviously it hasn't), over why he chose yesterday (as opposed to 2 years ago, or next month, etc), and over whether or not Donald Trump could legitimately take credit for it. While all the liberal pundits castigated the whole 'birther' issue, they too fed right into it......sucking all the oxygen out of those other discussions. On top of that, they gleefully - and stupidly, in my opinion - tried to tar every other 'conspiracy theory' in with the 'birthers', such as 9/11 (the question shouldn't be whether or not George W. Bush ordered it, but whether or not powerful elements in the gov't. and the Establishment aided and abetted a 2-bit radical islamist faction in carrying it out), and whether or not aliens exist (they do, and they have 'agreements' of sorts with the human Establishment), and whether JFK was killed by a single bullet shot by a lone nut (he wasn't; it was a complicated affair that brought together many anti-JFK factions on orders from the highest echelons of the Establishment). So, even as the birthers clamor for yet more documentation (Orly Taitz has moved on to Obama's Selective Service registration), sadly they don't seem to see that they are actively being used as a Fifth Column by the very Establishment they seem to be so suspicious of. I lay the blame squarely at the feet of Majestic, as evidenced by Cheney's (alleged) toast to the UFOol-ogical community as being the 'best thing that ever happened for us [Majestic]'. All they have to do is 'leak' something to someone in that 'ufer' community, that person then announces it in a book and subsequent tour of the seminars and conferences those money-changers like to put on, and it becomes gospel in the so-called truthseeking community. This has gone on for so long, it's childs' play. And the circus never ends, either! What a parade!

Anyway, that's just my opinion, but I feel you're a good-hearted person who - like the rest of us here - only wants to get to the bottom of things and maybe, just maybe, affect some awareness somewhere along the line. And don't worry about being gullible; the open-minded can always find themselves guilty of that no matter how long they've been around the block. Including me!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Starry - aka Toni says bye
Starry/Toni asked me to post this for her as it appears she's banned. :?

Quote:
Its been hell with all that happened over the last 8 years but i have met many beautiful people on the golden thread - and I just wanted to say my goodbye to you all as i am banned.
Not due to anything I have posted - just fear I think...

I want to leave you with this amazing "service to others" act
http://newseum.org/news/2011/04/ishinomaki-hibi-shimbun.html
there are many paths to follow

good bye you all - and thank you Shawnna if this manages to make the thread.

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:51 pm
GT Truther

Post Libyan Update
Letter from Libya

This is a summary of the situation from one of my sources on the ground in the NATO "TZR" (Territorial Zone of Responsibility) on the eastern side of Libya (as opposed to the western side, where the CIA and, um, the SNEDs crew is operating).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don,
I have been very busy over here and rarely get the opportunity these days to go online in the comfort zone. Most of our time is now spent in country where any form of private comms are impossible and not secure.

Libya is indeed a terrorist breeding ground.

In fact Al Quaida and Taliban elements are already active in the region from the start of the conflict. Also Iraqi elements and Hezbollah have infiltrated the ranks of the rebels.

Killing Khadaffi is not the solution.

He is the head of clan, a tribe. A great number of people still see him as a leader. Killing him will turn him into a martyr. It will only make his clan more convinced of fighting this war. Just like what is happening in Ivory coast according to our intel cables.
Also, when defeated, his followers are bound to break up into active service units, an underground army much like the insurgents in Iraq. They have many years of experience in secret intelligence wars and they have the know-how to go underground and infiltrate other countries and commit all sorts of attacks on western countries to retaliate. Some of these are already in place as sleeper cells and they will become active at some point. They are being hunted, but we only have knowledge of a few. We know there are much more of them strewn around the world, waiting for their time to become active.

The main concern of my unit and Territorial Zone of Responsibility is to keep an eye on the border region with Egypt, monitor all refugees and try to monitor possible infiltrations from this side by extremists or other forces that may endanger NATO operations. We have already had problems with Mossad, we found one agent probably from Iran in possession of pictures of rebel leaders. And there is much more. Egypt is conducting its own politics around the border and isn't making our job easy. The CIA is very active but they tend to keep us out of the loop. British SIS is working close to us at this time. It’s still one big mess, because the countries involved are still not communicating enough to share intel about what is going on amongst these rebels. They are hard to control, there are no lists with names of enlisted men, and when some unit has a list, then it is never complete.

A lot of the rebels are volunteers, vigilante, and anyone can become a rebel. This thing isn't going to be over very soon. Even if the tactical war is won, the underground war will go on for a long time.

I hope you’re well, and will hear you soon,
Wees voorzichtig!

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Anyway, that's just my opinion, but I feel you're a good-hearted person who - like the rest of us here - only wants to get to the bottom of things and maybe, just maybe, affect some awareness somewhere along the line. And don't worry about being gullible; the open-minded can always find themselves guilty of that no matter how long they've been around the block. Including me!

Oh thank you so much for these kind words Don, you've cheered me up!
Avid :heart

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:37 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next